Type keyword(s) to search

Kenya Moore: Twirl! Twirl!

• Start Topic

My problem with the Kenya is again a victim thing is the ring.  She either had to have brought it knowing the guy wasn't planning to marry her or she tried it on and took pictures hoping we would not figure out it was another red herring.  It also makes sense why she was telling everyone she was "taking it slow" because she knew then it wasn't happening.  It was the same crap then she announced at her first reunion that she was "in love" with an African prince that never actually materialized.  Just this time, she could show that ONE picture of her and this guy together.

• Love 1
(edited)

“[He told me that he] totally forgot he even did the show and so when the commercials started airing he told me all about it.”

Unless his ass is Robert Downey Jr., Cate Blanchett or hell even an anchor on a local news channel, I don't believe for a minute that a regular old civilian that isn't in the habit of being on tv is going to forget being highly featured on a basic cable show. Nope. I bet that shit is still on his dvr. He probably even ordered the transcript. Both he and Kenya have a passing relationship with the truth and obviously love playing victim. However, Kenya carries her own cross and brings her own nails what with that Vegas engagement pic. 

Damn, met on match and engaged in 3 months? Couldn't be me. 

Homeboy went from twirl to swirl. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 6

Wow, that statement from Aunt Viv is just nuts. Any valid point about Kenya she might have had was lost amid the vitriol.  All I took away from it was she herself is kinda skerrry. 

Consider dialing back the crazy, Viv!  You're blocking the light you're trying to shine on Kenya's behavior with that nonsense. 

• Love 2

Wow, that statement from Aunt Viv is just nuts. Any valid point about Kenya she might have had was lost amid the vitriol.  All I took away from it was she herself is kinda skerrry. 

Consider dialing back the crazy, Viv!  You're blocking the light you're trying to shine on Kenya's behavior with that nonsense. 

Will Smith is standing in the doorway of his megamansion peering at us over his sunglasses right now. 

What did it for you?  "she-spider" or "Negresses of Bravo" BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Off. The. Rails.

• Love 6

Will Smith is standing in the doorway of his megamansion peering at us over his sunglasses right now. 

What did it for you?  "she-spider" or "Negresses of Bravo" BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Off. The. Rails.

For me it was "You need slime to exist...."  Lol!  Nobody every said Janet Hubert was sane!  If no one has seen her Unsung Hollywood/Life After (don't remember which one, but it's one of the where are they now shows from TV1), it is worth a look on sheer entertainment value.  She just reminds me so much of one of my crazy aunts who just don't give a shit!

• Love 1

I have to say I loved old school Aunt Viv and was upset when the actress was replaced on the Fresh Prince show (not to mention the lady who replaced her had the acting skills of cardboard).  When I saw Kenya's pilot on youtube (yeah, I watched it) I actually cheered when I saw Janet Hubert walking down the aisle.  However, the lady is obviously two cards shy of a full deck.  This is a shame because she is a talented actress.

• Love 3

^^ luckyroll and qtype.  YES to both of those.  I didn't see Unsung, but she has had a reputation for being outspoken for a minute.  Which is a shame in a way because unless they're self created, the roles for black actresses of a certain are already limited.  Maybe hold tight, play your position and speak up after you make it.   The discipline and carriage of a classically trained dancer and she let that mouth get in the way.  SMH.

• Love 1

Patty finally speaks and it makes a lot of sense:

“He was single when he shot the show which was in November, they basically dated, they broke up, he did not date his old girlfriend and marry her, Wendy Williams got that wrong, he met a new girl in January and he ended up marrying her, it was very fast, he was marriage minded and the bottom line is long distance relationships are tough.”

http://extratv.com/videos/0_cjoc7xuz

"She-spider" made me giggle.  My mouth dropped open at "your brand honey is your ass, tits, and hair."  But when she gave the shout out to the "Negresses of Bravo" my eyes bugged out. 

Negresses.  Really?  Good lord.

(edited)

“He was single when he shot the show which was in November, they basically dated, they broke up, he did not date his old girlfriend and marry her, Wendy Williams got that wrong, he met a new girl in January and he ended up marrying her, it was very fast, he was marriage minded and the bottom line is long distance relationships are tough.”

= just not to you.   Dude, that's gotta sting.

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
  • Love 2

"She-spider" made me giggle.  My mouth dropped open at "your brand honey is your ass, tits, and hair."  But when she gave the shout out to the "Negresses of Bravo" my eyes bugged out. 

Negresses.  Really?  Good lord.

I'm giving out crisp one dollar bills to any ptv-er willing to use either of these in a real conversation this weekend.  Use of both terms in the same conversation is valued at five dollars.   Gonna need uploadable evidence.

• Love 2

I kind of agree with that.  If a man wants you and wants to marry you, if both of you are single, then what's the wait?  He just didn't want to marry Kenya.  Can't say I blame him.

• Love 5

I've seen it many times. Kenya is lucky in that she didn't spend upwards of five years with him before he broke up with her and got married within three months.

And it's clear to me why he didn't marry her. She's batshit crazy and immature as hell.

• Love 3

I'm giving out crisp one dollar bills to any ptv-er willing to use either of these in a real conversation this weekend.  Use of both terms in the same conversation is valued at five dollars.   Gonna need uploadable evidence.

I'm willing to work "she-spider" into a conversation, but "negress" .... I'm gonna need more than a dollar. 

I don't think I have ever heard that word used outside of an historical context ... like ever.  Maybe in one of those Ken Burns documentaries where people read letters from way-back times.  Leave it to Aunt Viv, though.  Political correctness, be damned.  She had a bitch to read, and nothing is off limits under those circumstances, I guess. 

• Love 7

I've seen it many times. Kenya is lucky in that she didn't spend upwards of five years with him before he broke up with her and got married within three months.

And it's clear to me why he didn't marry her. She's batshit crazy and immature as hell.

This is why I stay mad at her.  Could you imagine that face and body on a woman who's sane?   She'd be slaying negresses on a regular.  ::looksatCelia::  see how easy that was? 

I'm willing to work "she-spider" into a conversation, but "negress" .... I'm gonna need more than a dollar. 

I don't think I have ever heard that word used outside of an historical context ... like ever.  Maybe in one of those Ken Burns documentaries where people read letters from way-back times.  Leave it to Aunt Viv, though.  Political correctness, be damned.  She had a bitch to read, and nothing is off limits under those circumstances, I guess. 

My gut is jiggling from "way back times" as an actual point along the specter of time scale.   $7.50 for double usage, that's as high I go.

• Love 4
(edited)

My gut is jiggling from "way back times" as an actual point along the specter of time scale. 

Did someone say "specter"?

misquince-scepter-14inch-LR-JL780-1-lg.j

Edited by link417
  • Love 3

Forever the queen of copycatting, Kenya is coming out with... (no surprise here)... a HAIR LINE!.  

Yes, folks, a hair line. Apparently she has been promoting it ever since the reunion when Porsha told her she was wearing GoNaked Hair.  She is being featured in a magazine called "Black Hair"  and here is a brief twitter quote from her

Check out the new issue of @sophisticatesblackhairstyles featuring me and #MooreHairCare

That might be why she laughed when I asked her if she knew about the "$50 Weave" store in Atlanta. Met her in the airport lounge not long ago, she is stunningly beautiful, very gracious and nice, and her hair looked all hers to me.

She's getting ready to have LASIK surgery on her eyes.

• Love 1

Forever the queen of copycatting, Kenya is coming out with... (no surprise here)... a HAIR LINE!.  

Yes, folks, a hair line. Apparently she has been promoting it ever since the reunion when Porsha told her she was wearing GoNaked Hair.  She is being featured in a magazine called "Black Hair"  and here is a brief twitter quote from her

I remember Kenya talking about a hair care line sometime after her first season. Glad she's finally doing it, cause her hair is pretty amazing.

• Love 4

Kenya should have done that starting season one. Instead of her fake ass relationship with walter, she could have been meeting all the movers/shakers in Atlanta to launch her her hair company.

Kenya's hair really is amazing, though.

• Love 4

Yes, folks, a hair line. Apparently she has been promoting it ever since the reunion when Porsha told her she was wearing GoNaked Hair.  

She mentioned it at the reunion.  I think when Porsha made the comment about her hair line, Andy said Kenya had a hair line, too, and she clarified, "No, hair care."  And she made a commercial that she played (over and over and over...) during her pilot, it was actually really well done.

That might be why she laughed when I asked her if she knew about the "$50 Weave" store in Atlanta. Met her in the airport lounge not long ago, she is stunningly beautiful, very gracious and nice, and her hair looked all hers to me.

She's getting ready to have LASIK surgery on her eyes.

I'm still trying to figure out how you have the "in" on all my fave reality shows!

• Love 4

It's been "coming soon" since last year. Each month, it's supposed to debut "next month." She's said nothing about it on Facebook and you can't post to her page to ask about it. Her website says "coming soon" with a place to sign up for exclusive ordering when it's ready. I am wondering what the problem is.....

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm not a fan of hers but I thought the haircare line had a great chance of being successful and I'm all for black women profiting off of am industry that has made billions off of us. I also wonder what the problem is. There will never be a better time to launch than now while she's on rhoa.

Edited by ridethemaverick

I think it may be the red tape involved with getting the various stores to sign on. From my years of watching Shark Tank, getting contracts signed with retailers is the most time-consuming hurdle to jump. I expect she'll appear on QVC once it launches and is getting ready to be available in stores.

Bring on fake boyfriend #4!!!  Kenya is again hinting that she is in a heated realationship with a baseball player who is supposedly lavishing her with gifts of purses, shoes, etc.  WHO also do not want anyone to see them dating.

Again?

• Love 3

My point is, why even date a guy with a criminal background if you think its so reprehensible to marry him.  What if you fall hard for the guy and end up marrying him like Phaedra did?  Even if you're just dating him for sex, you're still a hypocrite as far as I'm concerned.  It's all moot anyway since the guy claimed on his facebook page that they were only friends.  Kenya tried to pass him off as her boyfriend the same way she did Walter.  The girl has some serious relationship problems, namely, she can't seem to get one.

Because you don't know about the criminal background, because you're not sure what the crime is, because not every date needs to lead to a trip down the aisle.  Sometimes you just want to date someone and not have it be super serious. 

You can "fall hard" for a guy and have the intelligence to know that he is not going to be a good man to father children with.  And I don't think Phaedra "fell hard," I think Phaedra got lusty, got pregnant and had to have a shotgun wedding.  And more than likely because she wanted a family and wasn't going to get it from any other man in her life, because she placed a great deal of stock in having a man that looked a certain way.

See, its not just you, but I think its so sad that the insult people (especially other women) will throw at Kenya is that she "can't get a relationship."  That is such sad thinking to me to say that if a woman isn't in a relationship she is somehow bad and can't have a relationship.  Perhaps that woman isn't willing to just settle on a long term relationship with just anyone, the way Phaedra did.  

And I think its that sort of thinking that makes women settle for awful men.  Because they are somehow a bad person if they aren't in a relationship....its not that they may not want a relationship, or may want to wait for the right one...its that they can't get into one so something must be wrong with them.  So they settle for any old guy......like Peter, like Apollo, like Kordell.  When you set up a system where a woman's self esteem is tied to her relationship status you set the stage for men to take advantage.  And that's just too bad.

Phaedra always wants to throw it in someone's face that she is married like she did something so special.  She married a convicted felon, I've seen prison wives, its not that hard to do.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 2

Because you don't know about the criminal background, because you're not sure what the crime is, because not every date needs to lead to a trip down the aisle.  Sometimes you just want to date someone and not have it be super serious. 

You can "fall hard" for a guy and have the intelligence to know that he is not going to be a good man to father children with.  And I don't think Phaedra "fell hard," I think Phaedra got lusty, got pregnant and had to have a shotgun wedding.  And more than likely because she wanted a family and wasn't going to get it from any other man in her life, because she placed a great deal of stock in having a man that looked a certain way.

See, its not just you, but I think its so sad that the insult people (especially other women) will throw at Kenya is that she "can't get a relationship."  That is such sad thinking to me to say that if a woman isn't in a relationship she is somehow bad and can't have a relationship.  Perhaps that woman isn't willing to just settle on a long term relationship with just anyone, the way Phaedra did.  

And I think its that sort of thinking that makes women settle for awful men.  Because they are somehow a bad person if they aren't in a relationship....its not that they may not want a relationship, or may want to wait for the right one...its that they can't get into one so something must be wrong with them.  So they settle for any old guy......like Peter, like Apollo, like Kordell.  When you set up a system where a woman's self esteem is tied to her relationship status you set the stage for men to take advantage.  And that's just too bad.

Phaedra always wants to throw it in someone's face that she is married like she did something so special.  She married a convicted felon, I've seen prison wives, its not that hard to do.

Kenya has made finding a man, getting married and having kids a big part of her story since joining the show, so commenting on that is fair game for all cast members and viewers alike. That said, Kenya is free to comment on anyone, cast, else's life as well. My problem with Kenya is that what we have seen isn't the real Kenya IMO, she is acting a part/role and shares nothing about her real personal story on the show, which is not what she signed up for. I am tired of Andy allowing a few RHWs off the hook about sharing their real life while threatening to demote/fire others for trying to keep somethings private.   JMO

• Love 4

Kenya has made finding a man, getting married and having kids a big part of her story since joining the show, so commenting on that is fair game for all cast members and viewers alike. That said, Kenya is free to comment on anyone, cast, else's life as well. My problem with Kenya is that what we have seen isn't the real Kenya IMO, she is acting a part/role and shares nothing about her real personal story on the show, which is not what she signed up for. I am tired of Andy allowing a few RHWs off the hook about sharing their real life while threatening to demote/fire others for trying to keep somethings private.   JMO

Its not commenting on it that I find sad, its the fact that the insult is always the same and its just "you can't get a man" not "you can't get a successful man" not "you can't get a man who has a job"  Just, "you can't get a man," because apparently just having any man makes these women feel superior.  

And I think thats unfortunate, because that frame of mind is what makes women feel so desperate to get a husband, because apparently they just are awful people unless they do.  And they settle for the likes of Peter, Apollo or Kordell.  Maybe if Cynthia didn't feel so much pressure to settle down, she would have simply dated Peter, and realized he stank and never married him.

I think that Kenya is about 90% act and 10% real.  I find the act amusing, because I think its done with such a wink and a nod and with such a willingness to give people what they want, or what she has been told, or thinks they want.  She has never refused to film with anyone, she has never shied away from drama, she has never let whatever fights she has going keep her from connecting with anyone.

• Love 1

Its not commenting on it that I find sad, its the fact that the insult is always the same and its just "you can't get a man" not "you can't get a successful man" not "you can't get a man who has a job"  Just, "you can't get a man," because apparently just having any man makes these women feel superior.  

And I think thats unfortunate, because that frame of mind is what makes women feel so desperate to get a husband, because apparently they just are awful people unless they do.  And they settle for the likes of Peter, Apollo or Kordell.  Maybe if Cynthia didn't feel so much pressure to settle down, she would have simply dated Peter, and realized he stank and never married him.

I think that Kenya is about 90% act and 10% real.  I find the act amusing, because I think its done with such a wink and a nod and with such a willingness to give people what they want, or what she has been told, or thinks they want.  She has never refused to film with anyone, she has never shied away from drama, she has never let whatever fights she has going keep her from connecting with anyone.

Kenya paid a guy to pretend to date her just for the show and she tweets "hints" about guys she may or may not be dating. She and she alone made her getting a man, any man, a topic and she is THE one keeping that conversation going. IMO, the rest (dummies that they are) are playing into what she wants so that viewers feel sympathy for her either because she is still single or because they feel she is picked on. It is an act IMO, from start to finish. She is not only playing the rest of the cast (not a hard thing to do LOL) but she is also playing us, the viewing audience.

No, Kenya doesn't refuse to film with anyone and why should she, she reveals NOTHING about herself and has little/nothing to lose because of that simple fact, whereas the others do REVEAL their personal lives on camera and have much to lose. You are right, she does not shy away from drama, in fact, IMO, she starts most of it herself for laughs and giggles no matter what the cost is to the other HWs. This show is supposed to be about their real lives 90% of the time with only 10% fanasty/acting, not the way she does it. IMO, just mine, Andy/Bravo/production allow Kenya more control about revealing her real life than they have any other HW including Bethenny (NY).

• Love 4

Kenya paid a guy to pretend to date her just for the show and she tweets "hints" about guys she may or may not be dating. She and she alone made her getting a man, any man, a topic and she is THE one keeping that conversation going. IMO, the rest (dummies that they are) are playing into what she wants so that viewers feel sympathy for her either because she is still single or because they feel she is picked on. It is an act IMO, from start to finish. She is not only playing the rest of the cast (not a hard thing to do LOL) but she is also playing us, the viewing audience.

No, Kenya doesn't refuse to film with anyone and why should she, she reveals NOTHING about herself and has little/nothing to lose because of that simple fact, whereas the others do REVEAL their personal lives on camera and have much to lose. You are right, she does not shy away from drama, in fact, IMO, she starts most of it herself for laughs and giggles no matter what the cost is to the other HWs. This show is supposed to be about their real lives 90% of the time with only 10% fanasty/acting, not the way she does it. IMO, just mine, Andy/Bravo/production allow Kenya more control about revealing her real life than they have any other HW including Bethenny (NY).

I agree with most of your post.  I think most of Kenya is an act, but I feel like reality TV is supposed to be entertainment.  With produced storylines and editing and what not, to me its like a reality based soap opera.  

And with Kenya, since she is so obviously putting on an act 90% of the time, it doesn't bother me.  Every reality franchise needs a villain, and because it so obvious with her it doesn't annoy me.  Its people like Nene who feel like they should dictate terms and make demands, and I hate that sort of behavior.

But again, its not the fact that others comment on Kenya's relationships.  Its the insults themselves that I find ridiculous.  The underlying message is that a woman needs a man to be worthwhile.  No matter what her other accomplishments, as long as she has a man....any man, she is somehow superior.  Even in PR, when Demitria was arguing with Phaedra, the first thing she brought up was "well, at least I have a husband."  And this was after Apollo was arrested, was convicted, and awaiting sentencing.  Like, no matter how bad the man is, as long as you have one, you're in a better position than a woman who doesn't.  Phaedra didn't go to her education, to her wealth or any of her other accomplishments.  She went straight for the "well, I gotta husband" card.  Yes, Phaedra, you have a husband, a husband who is now a twice convicted felon, how does that make you better than anyone else.  Marrying a felon isn't a big accomplishment, getting married, in and of itself isn't an accomplishment.  Having a good and strong marriage is, having a great man in your life may be....but that isn't really the message.  Its always "well I'm better than you, because I got a dude."  And that is the sort of thinking that keeps women desperate enough to settle for Peter and Apollo.

I actually think Andy/Bravo allow Phaedra way more freedom about hiding her personal life than they do Kenya.  Phaedra refuses to talk about things on camera, doesn't want to talk about certain things with other people and doesn't want to talk about certain subjects at the reunion.  I always just roll my eyes and think "you know what Phaedra, if you don't want to share details of your life, stop being on a reality TV show."

I agree with most of your post.  I think most of Kenya is an act, but I feel like reality TV is supposed to be entertainment.  With produced storylines and editing and what not, to me its like a reality based soap opera.  

And with Kenya, since she is so obviously putting on an act 90% of the time, it doesn't bother me.  Every reality franchise needs a villain, and because it so obvious with her it doesn't annoy me.  Its people like Nene who feel like they should dictate terms and make demands, and I hate that sort of behavior.

But again, its not the fact that others comment on Kenya's relationships.  Its the insults themselves that I find ridiculous.  The underlying message is that a woman needs a man to be worthwhile.  No matter what her other accomplishments, as long as she has a man....any man, she is somehow superior.  Even in PR, when Demitria was arguing with Phaedra, the first thing she brought up was "well, at least I have a husband."  And this was after Apollo was arrested, was convicted, and awaiting sentencing.  Like, no matter how bad the man is, as long as you have one, you're in a better position than a woman who doesn't.  Phaedra didn't go to her education, to her wealth or any of her other accomplishments.  She went straight for the "well, I gotta husband" card.  Yes, Phaedra, you have a husband, a husband who is now a twice convicted felon, how does that make you better than anyone else.  Marrying a felon isn't a big accomplishment, getting married, in and of itself isn't an accomplishment.  Having a good and strong marriage is, having a great man in your life may be....but that isn't really the message.  Its always "well I'm better than you, because I got a dude."  And that is the sort of thinking that keeps women desperate enough to settle for Peter and Apollo.

I actually think Andy/Bravo allow Phaedra way more freedom about hiding her personal life than they do Kenya.  Phaedra refuses to talk about things on camera, doesn't want to talk about certain things with other people and doesn't want to talk about certain subjects at the reunion.  I always just roll my eyes and think "you know what Phaedra, if you don't want to share details of your life, stop being on a reality TV show."

I agree that they have put too much importance on being "married" but that didn't start until Kenya came along. No one went after Kim/Big Poppa other than Nene (keep your legs closed to married men). They could have gone after her about her mother/father/family life, as that is the only real storyline she has shared but even these women know better than to go there, so they are left with the only thing other thing they can, her desire to marry/have kids lies (and I do believe she is lying about wanting to marry/have kids).

I really didn't watch much last season because I couldn't take watching Nene and Kenya on the same show anymore. LOL

• Love 1

Now Kenya is having issues with Kim Fields.  She was asked by a K-fan if she likes the new cast members and it was a resounding "No."  She wants to bring Clawdia back and get rid of Kim and Sheree.  It appears she realizes she cannot bullshit Kim the way she bullshitted Phaedra.  She is now campaigning to get Clawdia back on the show.  However, Clawfoot has lost her Atlanta job with Dish Nation and have moved back to California.  She is starring with other has been reality show folks on a new reality show about reality stars.  (that was a mouth full)

• Love 2

But again, its not the fact that others comment on Kenya's relationships.  Its the insults themselves that I find ridiculous.  The underlying message is that a woman needs a man to be worthwhile.  No matter what her other accomplishments, as long as she has a man....any man, she is somehow superior.  Even in PR, when Demitria was arguing with Phaedra, the first thing she brought up was "well, at least I have a husband."

I think part of this is because Kenya has made it known that she does really, really want a man, children, etc. So I don't really think that some of this is coming from you ain't shit if you ain't got a man. It is fodder and a sore point to pick at a woman that some HWs don't like. That 'I don't hate you cause you're fat, you're fat because I hate you" mentality.  So they go for her soft underbelly (want of a husband and family) and where she has shown thirst when they are beefing with her. Kandi was single for a long time, people knew she wanted a man but nobody clowned her for it because really nobody besides Nene disliked her to that extent. I don't think Nene ever went there with Kandi because at the time they were beefing the hardest (Kandi's 1st season) she was engaged and than she suffered the tragic loss of her fiance so it would have been a bad move to pick on her for that.

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 4

I think part of this is because Kenya has made it known that she does really, really want a man, children, etc. So I don't really think that some of this is coming from you ain't shit if you ain't got a man. It is fodder and a sore point to pick at a woman that some HWs don't like. That 'I don't hate you cause you're fat, you're fat because I hate you" mentality.  So they go for her soft underbelly (want of a husband and family) and where she has shown thirst when they are beefing with her. Kandi was single for a long time, people knew she wanted a man but nobody clowned her for it because really nobody besides Nene disliked her to that extent. I don't think Nene ever went there with Kandi because at the time they were beefing the hardest (Kandi's 1st season) she was engaged and than she suffered the tragic loss of her fiance so it would have been a bad move to pick on her for that.

But this was Phaedra's first message to Demitria in PR too.  "Well at least I'm married" to a guy who just got convicted and is awaiting sentencing?  Phaedra, for what its worth is an attorney, and is well off.  That her first go to insult was to reference her marriage to Apollo is so sad to me.

I think that most of this comes from "you ain't shit if you ain't got a man" because its reflected in the decisions these women make.  I don't like Phaedra, but if she didn't feel like she HAD to have a man in her life, or a father for an accidental child would she have chosen Apollo?  If she didn't feel pressure, would she have waited for a man that was better suited to her personality? If Cynthia didn't feel pressure, would she have married Peter?  Not pressure from her mother, but just pressure from society.  Porsha probably would have still married Kordell, because she isn't very accomplished and so it made sense for her to trade on her looks for a baller, even if he wasn't the best.  But its this push to just have a man that I think makes these women make bad decisions and basically get with any man.  I don't think Kenya does that, because, as others point out, I don't think we know her real personal life.  But, for all her talk, I don't think she was ever interested in bringing a child into this world without a stable relationship, and I think that she would try to make a good decision.  If for no other reason than she knows what its like to be an unwanted child.

• Love 3

But, for all her talk, I don't think she was ever interested in bringing a child into this world without a stable relationship, and I think that she would try to make a good decision.  If for no other reason than she knows what its like to be an unwanted child.

IMO, just mine, Kenya doesn't really want to have a child. Her talking about it on the show is just for a storyline and nothing more, much like her "renting" a BF/Walter.

• Love 3

IMO, just mine, Kenya doesn't really want to have a child. Her talking about it on the show is just for a storyline and nothing more, much like her "renting" a BF/Walter.

I can agree that I think her talk of it on the show is just for a storyline and nothing more.  I think its why she could make such jokes at the IVF place.  I do think its an important storyline because I think a lot of women do go through those struggles of having done so much in life and then wanting a child, but I don't know that its her struggle per se.  I don't know what she wants in her heart of hearts, but I think if she wanted a child/relationship so badly, she would have one.  Say what you will about Kenya, but she is smart, she is beautiful, and accomplished men have married crazier women that have not been as smart and beautiful.

• Love 3

I've lived in the woods for quite a bit of my life and don't understand the big deal that people make of Kenya's house. She is just in a treed area, the end of her driveway seems to result in the stripped landscape of most new money subdivisions. She actually has shade and coolness during the summer months, as well as a measure of privacy, while still being in a developed area. I'd much rather have her location than Sheree's more 'desirable' clearing, just beside the bus stop and main road.

• Love 6