Type keyword(s) to search

Kenya Moore: Twirl! Twirl!

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, drivethroo said:

The problem with Michael Rappaport is he stays insulting black female celebrities in particular and he has to get dragged every single time.  There was no need for Rappaport to come on and compare Kenya to a gorilla or say her feet were ashy, then get shocked! Kenya claps back on him.  In no universe does Kenya Moore look like a gorilla.  But if you shave a gorilla down it would look like Michael Rappaport.

Too be fair, Rappaport is an insulting ass about many of the HWs, not just Kenya. He goes for the throat on several HWs no matter their color. Now, that said, the "gorilla" comment was horrid/wrong. Kenya handled him like a pro, she exposed him for the troll he is. LOL

• Love 9

I think Kenya is beautiful (I actually think all the RHOA except present day Kim are attractive). She has some skin texture and wears colored contacts but other than that she's quite pretty with fine features. It's kinda low he went for her looks like that. I am a Kenya fan but see what he was attempting to convey that she's usually the bad guy or shit stirrer, you know like the Erica Kane, Santana Lopez, Paige Michulchuk, or Toni Childs of the cast. But he phrased everything very inappropriately and went too personal. 

• Love 8
On 4/14/2018 at 6:07 PM, Petunia13 said:

I think Kenya is beautiful (I actually think all the RHOA except present day Kim are attractive). She has some skin texture and wears colored contacts but other than that she's quite pretty with fine features. It's kinda low he went for her looks like that. I am a Kenya fan but see what he was attempting to convey that she's usually the bad guy or shit stirrer, you know like the Erica Kane, Santana Lopez, Paige Michulchuk, or Toni Childs of the cast. But he phrased everything very inappropriately and went too personal. 

I agree with you. Petunia, that he was saying Kenya is "a villain character" on the show. And if he'd left it there I'd have no problem with him saying that or thinking that. 

I do have a problem with the other stuff he said and the photo comparison of her as a gorilla. If he wanted to make the point she was a villain, there are hundreds of other images that would have conveyed that message. If he wanted to say her skin was bad, or she was ugly, again, hundreds of images available to him that are completely free of any racist under/overtones.  So why did he choose the racist one?

Imo, he's one of those "I'm not racist, I just do and say racist things, for a joke! And you all have to accept it, because like I said, I'm not racist" types.

But...who but a racist even finds that funny? Like stupid, racist is as racist does.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 10
On 4/16/2018 at 11:20 AM, jaync said:

But not as nasty as this convicted stalker and alleged date rapist...

image.png.eb1d7a3b13edb03419a359a4814e3ff0.png

I only know him from that Stallone cop movie and the weird article he wrote about Natasha Lyonne when she was going through a rough time. I too understand where he was going with the insults but he took it to a disgusting, racist level. Kenya is a beautiful woman. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Wait, What? She denied that she had IVF via twitter just after her reunion announcement so something is off with her/this story. Seriously, she just can't help/stop herself from lying/making up stories to get press!

I still don't buy that she's even really married. The one scene with her husband, he handled her just like the first fake boyfriend she brought on the show. 

15 hours ago, WireWrap said:

She denied that she had IVF via twitter just after her reunion announcement so something is off with her/this story.

I don't think she denied IVF, I remember her saying she wasn't using a surrogate this time. Kenya has been spotted in IVF clinics before.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Lollo22 said:

I don't think she denied IVF, I remember her saying she wasn't using a surrogate this time. Kenya has been spotted in IVF clinics before.

No, she also denied using IVF, then people asked her if they were using a surrogate and she said "no, maybe next time", so people then speculated that they were adopting. This is Kenya's MO, she plays games instead of being honest upfront when she doesn't have to/shouldn't be.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

In the case of an older woman trying to get pregnant, maybe she wanted to wait until the baby was far enough along that she wouldn’t miscarry before discussing details?

Then don't announce your pregnant while filming a very stressful reunion show, or even attend it to begin with. IMO, Kenya made that announcement to get her Peach back for next season and I have to ask why she wants to go back on a show that is stressful when her pregnancy is high risk? Is she THAT desperate for fame and or money that she can't/won't quit the show?

• Love 7
(edited)
25 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Then don't announce your pregnant while filming a very stressful reunion show, or even attend it to begin with. IMO, Kenya made that announcement to get her Peach back for next season and I have to ask why she wants to go back on a show that is stressful when her pregnancy is high risk? Is she THAT desperate for fame and or money that she can't/won't quit the show?

I think that they all want fame and celebrity, without, paying their dues.  Look at Nene, she thought that a few guest roles on TV shows would guarantee her, a permanent place, in Hollywood. She should look at people like Chadwick Boseman, Viola Davis, Sterling K. Brown and Taraji P. Henson about how long and hard they had to work, to get to the place that they are in now.. It was arduous and filled with pittfalls. Yet, they persevered.. Nene wants it to be given to her..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

I think that they all want fame and celebrity, without, paying their dues.  Look at Nene, she thought that a few guest roles on TV shows would guarantee her place in Hollywood. She should look at people like Chadwick Boseman, Viola Davis, Sterling K. Brown and Taraji P. Henson about how long and hard they had to work, to get to the place that they are in now.. It was arduous and filled with pittfalls. Yet, they persevered.. Nene wants it to be given to her..

Yes they all want it but at what risk? Kenya is putting her pregnancy at risk if she returns, stress is not good for a high risk pregnancy. She needs to take the next season off, have the baby, recover and then come back or at the very least, become a FOH, only making a few (very few) appearances on the show and come back full time the following season if she still wants to. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes they all want it but at what risk? Kenya is putting her pregnancy at risk if she returns, stress is not good for a high risk pregnancy. She needs to take the next season off, have the baby, recover and then come back or at the very least, become a FOH, only making a few (very few) appearances on the show and come back full time the following season if she still wants to. 

I agree.. They want the fame and celebrity more. Plus, I feel that reality TV ruins people.. What has it done for Phaedra.  Her children will now have their parents sordid marital details on tape.. How embarrassing!

• Love 2

You couldn’t pay me enough to be on reality TV. I had three different offers a few years ago, due to my business of selling Hollywood props and wardrobe. I wouldn’t even respond to them, no way would I expose my business and customers like that.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

You couldn’t pay me enough to be on reality TV. I had three different offers a few years ago, due to my business of selling Hollywood props and wardrobe. I wouldn’t even respond to them, no way would I expose my business and customers like that.

Plus, you have no control over your image...They can manipulate it, to fit their narrative..

• Love 6
On 5/5/2018 at 11:52 AM, cooksdelight said:

In the case of an older woman trying to get pregnant, maybe she wanted to wait until the baby was far enough along that she wouldn’t miscarry before discussing details?

But she didn't. She didn't. This is fishy, and as a MFM, I'm not buying it. Kenya isn't even selling her story correctly. There's no way, I at 43 if I got pregnant tomorrow, would announce it before 3 months. I made that mistake last time. She's using a surrogate, and she needs to admit it. 

Another thing, her doctor would advise her not to do this. At 41 with my first pregnancy I had to go to the doctor every week at week 32, and I conceived naturally. No way in the world would her doctor allow her weekly doctor appointments starting at week 30, and weekly u/s take place on camera! She's a liar and she's crazy and now I don't think she's married! 

Is the doctor off Married to Medicine her doctor? That's the only doctor who would approve this garbage. 

• Love 1
On 5/5/2018 at 12:30 PM, cooksdelight said:

OMG, WHAT!?  We are going to need some deets, please!

(If you feel like sharing any, that is :)

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Queena said:

Another thing, her doctor would advise her not to do this. At 41 with my first pregnancy I had to go to the doctor every week at week 32, and I conceived naturally. No way in the world would her doctor allow her weekly doctor appointments starting at week 30, and weekly u/s take place on camera! She's a liar and she's crazy and now I don't think she's married! 

None of this has happened so I don't understand how she is lying. Also, doctors allow appointments or at least reenactments of high risk pregnancies to be filmed.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, biakbiak said:

None of this has happened so I don't understand how she is lying. Also, doctors allow appointments or at least reenactments of high risk pregnancies to be filmed.

This is what will happen, she's filming this season... Or is she going to keep this off of camera like her husband? She's lying. Sorry, I hate to break it to you. Did you see Janet or any other AMA pregnant celebrity doing all of this? Nope! She's a lying liar who lies. Where's the belly pictures?? Come on with the pillow pictures. 

3 minutes ago, Queena said:

This is what will happen, she's filming this season... Or is she going to keep this off of camera like her husband? She's lying. Sorry, I hate to break it to you. Did you see Janet or any other AMA pregnant celebrity doing all of this? Nope! She's a lying liar who lies. Where's the belly pictures?? Come on with the pillow pictures. 

They haven't started filming, so suggesting things that haven't happened to definitively state she is lying seems like a reach to me. 

• Love 3
(edited)
56 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

They haven't started filming, so suggesting things that haven't happened to definitively state she is lying seems like a reach to me. 

You're right, if that liar appears on film, I'll quote my post with a I told you so. I have a very good feeling that she is, with a pillow in her belly and all. Fake pregnancy! Fake pregnancy! 

Edited by Queena
(edited)
On 5/6/2018 at 8:29 PM, Queena said:

But she didn't. She didn't. This is fishy, and as a MFM, I'm not buying it. Kenya isn't even selling her story correctly. There's no way, I at 43 if I got pregnant tomorrow, would announce it before 3 months. I made that mistake last time. She's using a surrogate, and she needs to admit it. 

Is the doctor off Married to Medicine her doctor? That's the only doctor who would approve this garbage. 

If her revealing her pregnancy before 3 months is some indicator that she's not really pregnant, then would it be fair to assume that based on your revelation, when you had revealed your pregnancy before the 3 month mark, you were in fact lying about being pregnant? I'm not trying to make this personal because I certainly do not believe this to be the case for you but I am making a point that your own experiences and life lessons are not the indicator of someone else's truth. High risk pregnancy or not, the rule of thumb is that you don't announce until after 3 months but lots of people don't follow this. I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the amount of people I see on FB who have announced their pregnancies publicly very early on. I have a relative in particular who announced her pregnancy when she found out and was only about 2-3 weeks along and she miscarried. And when she got pregnant again, guess what? She did the exact same thing! Fortunately, she's almost full term with this pregnancy but it is a high risk pregnancy.

And who says the doctor didn't advise against filming? Kenya is not forced to comply with the doctor since the doctor's order would be in her best interest but the doctor has no evidence to substantiate forcibly deterring Kenya from filming for fear of her baby's life. To put it on the doctor as if the doctor is some quack because he's 'allowing' this to happen is unfair. Your doctor isn't your 24/7 decision maker the moment you get pregnant. There is still free choice involved.

I get that you don't believe that she's pregnant but I don't think the particular reasons listed are any real evidence of anything. Even if it's just your gut feeling, then that's totally cool. I've already gone on record to say that if Kenya's storyline ends up being about a miscarriage next season, then I'm definitely going to question it. Which may be unfair to her because she may be telling the truth but hey, when you play the game to keep the fame, then you don't always deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 4

I had completely forgotten about the baby or "baby." When I saw that people were posting in Kenya's thread, I assumed it was because Eureka O'Hara, a drag queen competing on season 10 of RuPaul's Drag Race, just quoted Kenya's "Gone with the Wind Fabulous" and "Twirl" catchphrases on the most recent episode.

I also read she took down her baby bump photo due to negativity. Is her baby bump photo the one at the driving range with her arm blocking a clear view? Kenya's been talking about wanting a pregnancy for years yet she post some sly subjective photo like that as proof. Please.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

She gave her notice at the beginning of the season after she got married. LOL, love how the tabloids like to spin it. I knew from way back, due to my friend working on the show, that this was her last season by her own choice.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

She gave her notice at the beginning of the season after she got married. LOL, love how the tabloids like to spin it. I knew from way back, due to my friend working on the show, that this was her last season by her own choice.

That's not what she was saying on twitter after the reunion, she said she was coming back. So either she lied then or is lying now but bottom line is, she once again lied. LOL

• Love 6

Many sources are reporting that Kenya was demoted to friend of the housewives. Kenya’s instagram doesn’t mention RHOA, but she has made extra posts of bringing up her “acting” accolades. She seems to be desperate to squeeze every last bit of attention she can grab- with the exception of what people actually want to see- the truth about her “ marriage and pregnancy “.... 

Kenya is scheduled to appear at a women’s expo in Atlanta today- hopefully she doesn’t show up with a flat belly and coyly sidestep all the questions her fans have. 

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Primal Slayer said:

Unless Kenya just gained weight, she is definitely pregnant.

34157295_10106208310762355_4566242627325

Looks like a baby bump to me as well. That said, she also looks heavier (her arms) as well but that can happen during pregnancy as well.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 1

Her boobs are bigger, face looks fuller. Now I hope all the naysayers who think she’s not married, not pregnant, will hush. Be happy for her, she’s finally gotten everything in life she has hoped for.

• Love 11

She definitely looks pregnant! Hopefully she carries to term and has a healthy baby. She has a long way to go yet and is a high risk for complications. She should tell RHOA to stick it ?✌??! 

• Love 4
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 2:55 PM, cooksdelight said:

Her boobs are bigger, face looks fuller. Now I hope all the naysayers who think she’s not married, not pregnant, will hush. Be happy for her, she’s finally gotten everything in life she has hoped for.

Hopefully becoming a mother will make her less nasty to everyone else. 

• Love 10
On 6/5/2018 at 3:28 PM, Iguessnot said:

And still the other picture, captured by an onlooker, showed her pregnancy more clearly. It just says something that pictures Kenya chooses to post of her baby bump are so obscure.

She posted just one picture of her bump where she acknowledges her baby bump. I'm not sure what you think it says by her a single picture she chose to post on her personal IG page. The picture isn't obscure at all. You can tell she has a bump, just because she isn't doing a side profile while holding her belly doesn't mean that what she posted is obscure.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

She posted just one picture of her bump where she acknowledges her baby bump. I'm not sure what you think it says by her a single picture she chose to post on her personal IG page. The picture isn't obscure at all. You can tell she has a bump, just because she isn't doing a side profile while holding her belly doesn't mean that what she posted is obscure.

That is a new picture. I'm complaining about the pictures she posted previously. If I'm loud and proud about my pregnancy and want to silence naysayers, I'm not going to post a picture of me leaned into my husband with my arm obscuring my belly. For those not fundamentally manipulative, it's not hard at all to show a baby bump.

The way Kenya has created her tv narrative, I will always ask for receipts.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Maybe she wanted to wait until she was past the point of a possible miscarriage?

You can have a "miscarriage" anytime during the pregnancy, not just the first 3 months. IMO, Kenya made sure no one could see any "bump" as long as possible to keep people/bloggers talking about her in hopes she gets her Peach back. She is the Atl. master of manipulating viewers/press/bloggers!

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

I was under the impression from her own words, she didn’t plan to come back after this season. 

I'm not buying it. Once again, she talks out of both ends, first it is she isn't coming back but then denies she quit/was fired/was demoted via twitter. Which is it? LOL

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

That is a new picture. I'm complaining about the pictures she posted previously. If I'm loud and proud about my pregnancy and want to silence naysayers, I'm not going to post a picture of me leaned into my husband with my arm obscuring my belly. For those not fundamentally manipulative, it's not hard at all to show a baby bump.

The way Kenya has created her tv narrative, I will always ask for receipts.

You can be loud and proudly pregnant without feeling the need to silence naysayers. If I were her age and going through a pregnancy that is high risk, I wouldn't want to be wasting my time trying to prove anything to anyone. I would just feel blessed every day that despite the odds, I was getting to experience something I've waited all my adult life to experience. All those naysayers would be completely insignificant to me...genuinely, would be impossible for me to care less. Just because she's pregnant doesn't mean she has to pose in a certain way in every picture to show off her belly. Nothing wrong with asking for receipts, but taking issue with her posing in pictures in a way that didn't reveal her baby bump before now seems like reaching for g to something to complain about because you simply don't like her.

• Love 9