Type keyword(s) to search

Kenya Moore: Twirl! Twirl!

• Start Topic

Forgive me.

I admittedly do not watch Atlanta closely.  Everything that I see of Kenya screams fake as opposed to misunderstood. 

I've read enough about Walter being a fake boyfriend and have to admit feel that Matt was a paid boyfriend too only not smart enough to realize the damage that would be done to his image as well as how closely he would be looked at.  (Not going anywhere near the temperament aspect though I have feelings on that, too.)

Every comment whether it is meant to be humorous or a slam seems so rehearsed.

So...'Why are you posting, Ellee?  We don't need to read this.'   I can't help but think these trespassers and the gun pulling thing was fake too.  It seems to me to be what Kenya does. 

Please tell me what I'm missing or not seeing.  I'd appreciate it.  

• Love 9

Oh snap, Petunia13, that's what i thought. But guns are rare here in Australia, so i didn't want to comment on the Marvin the Martian raygun in case that was an actual gun and that's what they look like!

4 hours ago, Ellee said:

So...'Why are you posting, Ellee?  We don't need to read this.'   I can't help but think these trespassers and the gun pulling thing was fake too.  It seems to me to be what Kenya does. 

Ellee, you're right  on the money with our Kenya. It is exactly her MO. I had posted stuff about her trespassers, I've seen her badly worded threats to her trespassers and seen her IG videos and posts threatening them, peppered with many a 'mofo' and 'cap in your ass'. I agree she has the right to defend herself, absolutely, but with Kenya's MO, did this actually happen? Or is it Kenya produced? It could be. I guess we'll see though, because she's made a BIG deal of how her 'security team' (the ones that were asleep in her garage I guess) is going to go over the tapes and track the trespassers down via their car registration etc. Maybe she suspects that they've been sent by her nemesis, Sheree, and it's indeed as a poster has said upthread, actually Kairo, Bob and Sheree, or their proxies. You never know with Kenya. She's faked pretty much everything for her entire tenure on this show.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Ellee said:

Forgive me.

I admittedly do not watch Atlanta closely.  Everything that I see of Kenya screams fake as opposed to misunderstood. 

I've read enough about Walter being a fake boyfriend and have to admit feel that Matt was a paid boyfriend too only not smart enough to realize the damage that would be done to his image as well as how closely he would be looked at.  (Not going anywhere near the temperament aspect though I have feelings on that, too.)

Every comment whether it is meant to be humorous or a slam seems so rehearsed.

Without a doubt, Kenya could have staged this. She just might have needed a sympathy fix! LOL

4 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

is that a real gun? Or a flare, taser,  or nintendo gun? Also she's holding low like tv soap actors not aiming it. 

Kenya claims she has several real guns, including that one and that she goes to a gun range to practice shooting. I do think it is real.

12 minutes ago, queenjen said:

Oh snap, Petunia13, that's what i thought. But guns are rare here in Australia, so i didn't want to comment on the Marvin the Martian raygun in case that was an actual gun and that's what they look like!

Ellee, you're right  on the money with our Kenya. It is exactly her MO. I had posted stuff about her trespassers, I've seen her badly worded threats to her trespassers and seen her IG videos and posts threatening them, peppered with many a 'mofo' and 'cap in your ass'. I agree she has the right to defend herself, absolutely, but with Kenya's MO, did this actually happen? Or is it Kenya produced? It could be. I guess we'll see though, because she's made a BIG deal of how her 'security team' (the ones that were asleep in her garage I guess) is going to go over the tapes and track the trespassers down via their car registration etc. Maybe she suspects that they've been sent by her nemesis, Sheree, and it's indeed as a poster has said upthread, actually Kairo, Bob and Sheree, or their proxies. You never know with Kenya. She's faked pretty much everything for her entire tenure on this show.

IMO, just mine, had this been a real trespass incident, she would have already turned the plate number over to the police and arrests would have been made. LOL

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

IMO, just mine, had this been a real trespass incident, she would have already turned the plate number over to the police and arrests would have been made. LOL

There's got to be a time limit on this with the registration numbers. We should here something from the media, or Kenya that either they've caught someone, looking for someone or for whatever reason, like a stolen car, they can't locate those responsible. If it was just fans, and Kenya says in one of her posts that they knocked on her door with a 'Hi Kenya!' then it gives Kenya the opportunity to calm down, and not press charges. She's made a big enough deal of the whole thing now that people have the clear message not to invade her privacy. Or she can take them through the whole court process, she's certainly within her rights to do so. 

But that's if it is actually real, and not a 'Twirl' production.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

Although she is offering a reward, I didn't see where she actually filed a police report. Sounds like another publicity stunt. 

That video looked very much like an audition; wonder how long it took for her to learn the lines.

• Love 9

In response to ghoulina's post

"I can't speak for everyone, but I don't get a sense that Matt is looked at as a saint or some innocent. I, personally, think he seems pretty dangerous. But I also think there was something sketchy about this most recent incident. I think it's possible for Matt to be dangerous AND for Kenya to have had a hand in amping things up for her storyline."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I agree. I think Kenya has been shown to be a liar when it comes to the "men/relationships" in her life since she joined the show, a prime example is Walter. I suspect that Kenya thought she could control Matt, get what she needed from him/use him for a storyline this season but found out the hard way that she could not. And, somewhere along the line, Matt decided to not play along, started acting out and then started revealing the truth via SM. I think Kenya looks at all of this (the show) as a game, she firmly believes that she is smarter than everyone else and is still convinced that she will get away with it because Bravo/production has yet to expose her like they have others.

Is Matt truly dangerous or is it that he and Kenya combined/together are explosive? I am not excusing his role in this but I firmly believe that Kenya is playing him on purpose for the show and therefore she has equal guilt/responsibility in this whole ugly, dangerous mess.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 11

I am reminded of the women who were in Flavor of Love or Rock of Love or people on big brother. I think this confusion of reality and doing a job is zooming people. Like "it's not really me or I shouldn't feel shame for what I do...I just playing a villain or giving viewers what they want".  They feel entitled to be extra or insensitive  dick since they think there's no consequences & act like stupid asshole without realizing majority of people think that about them instead of commending them for creating a compelling character or plot. 

Kenya is way too old for this fuckshit and games seriously.  And the shame is she's an attractive and half way smart and articulate semi witty woman so her being w that loser and acting a fool on film for attention and coin is all on her. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Kenya is way too old for this fuckshit and games seriously.  And the shame is she's an attractive and half way smart and articulate semi witty woman so her being w that loser and acting a fool on film for attention and coin is all on her. 

I'm not sold on her relationship being a total set up.  I'm sure Matt would go out of his way to claim he was manipulated as an excuse for his behavior.  However, I don't care who cancelled your flight, once you knew it was cancelled you knew for damn sure that no one wanted you there.  Showing up knowing that no one wants you there, and went as far as to cancel your flight is not a good look.  

Completely agree that she has a lot of positive attributes that it makes a person wonder why she would even entertain a relationship with this crazy  eyed fuck.  And this is where she needs therapy.  Why this guy?  What is it that would make a successful, beautiful, educated, intelligent woman want to get with a guy over 10 years her junior, with no discernable education or intelligence, and crazy eyes?

Strangely, I think the one person who might really understand her predicament...is Phaedra. 

• Love 3

Completely agree that she has a lot of positive attributes that it makes a person wonder why she would even entertain a relationship with this crazy  eyed fuck.

This wouldn't be the first time she has manufactured a relationship for drama and a storyline...

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

This wouldn't be the first time she has manufactured a relationship for drama and a storyline...

I would be open to that explanation except this reads too real, and I don't think Matt is that great an actor.  The way he spoke to her in the driveway, the tone he took with her sounded like barely controlled rage.  The fact that he was sincerely mad there was a crew there.  

Like, i get it, if someone told you they were ready to talk and a crew was there you might be put off....but why if you agreed to this storyline for tv time?  Shouldnt it be kenya who would be more afraid of having a crew there in case matt decides to spill the beans?

If it was all a storyline, i wouldnt think either of them would care if a crew was there.  But if he is really an abuser, the thought of having anyone else there to "interfere" would upset him.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

But she didn't manufacture Matt breaking the glass in her garage door that was filmed, nor his arrests. 

• Love 2

The fact that she hasn't issued a restraining order and/or called the police on him looks very shady. For whatever reason, however this started, however it evolved, etc, I don't think this was a real relationship from the beginning. At best, it started out with her using him for a story, and it seems to spiraling out of her control.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 5

Why is he fixated on vandalizing her garage repeatedly? Does she keep something in there like her booze or weed or a safe? Maybe store some of his shit in there? It's just weird he he busts the windows on repeat. 

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

The fact that she hasn't issued a restraining order and/or called the police on him looks very shady. For whatever reason, however this started, however it evolved, etc, I don't think this was a real relationship from the beginning. At best, it started out with her using him for a story, and it seems to spiraling out of her control.

I think this is where reasonable minds can disagree.  I think there are many abused women who never call the cops or get a restraining order.

Sometimes its out of fear, sometimes it is out of shame.  Sometimes its that the abuser is always able to convince them that they are at fault for the abusive behavior so its unfair to call the cops.  And to add to that, so many of these relationships are toxic and codependent, so that the abused still wants the abuser in their life.

I dont think the situation is ideal, but it doesnt read fake because its the same thing many abused women go through in terms of not calling the cops or getting a restraining order.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 5

I was one of those women as I already mentioned so I'm aware of all that stuff like many of us here....and I think her reactions and feelings and comments seem fake and insincere. 

BTW she was apparently in an abusive relationship in the past and hasn't brought it up at all this season and is acting all baffled and confused and naive and needy. 

• Love 5

I think one shouldn't be too quick to judge Kenya and her relationship with Matt, in regards to whether it's real or not. She's "cried wolf" a few times with men who she really wasn't involved with due to the fact she's on a show about housewives and she was required to have a man around. But with Matt she's posted photos of them together and it looked real to me.

With that said, I don't think all the stuff on the show is totally real, as I know production likes to keep viewers glued to the tube, and what better way to do that than with broken windows. By the way, I've not gone back to look, but what color was the Range Rover in the garage? Kenya owns a white one. She appeared to be driving the white Range Rover in the next scenes. I'm not good with cars or make/model, so if someone with a better knowledge could chime in, that'd be great.

If this is indeed fake producer manipulation, shame on them. I'll stop watching anything on Bravo if it plays out that way. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

I think one shouldn't be too quick to judge Kenya and her relationship with Matt, in regards to whether it's real or not. She's "cried wolf" a few times with men who she really wasn't involved with due to the fact she's on a show about housewives and she was required to have a man around. But with Matt she's posted photos of them together and it looked real to me.

With that said, I don't think all the stuff on the show is totally real, as I know production likes to keep viewers glued to the tube, and what better way to do that than with broken windows. By the way, I've not gone back to look, but what color was the Range Rover in the garage? Kenya owns a white one. She appeared to be driving the white Range Rover in the next scenes. I'm not good with cars or make/model, so if someone with a better knowledge could chime in, that'd be great.

If this is indeed fake producer manipulation, shame on them. I'll stop watching anything on Bravo if it plays out that way. 

Faking with Walter and having actual police interactions on file because of Matt's behavior are two different things. I don't think she or Matt were faking it last season. They seemed cool with each other, he stepped up to defend her, etc. 

It was her Rover in the garage...she had a newer model (Discovery I think) when she went to Kandi's, they talked about it being a loaner while hers was getting repaired. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I was one of those women as I already mentioned so I'm aware of all that stuff like many of us here....and I think her reactions and feelings and comments seem fake and insincere. 

BTW she was apparently in an abusive relationship in the past and hasn't brought it up at all this season and is acting all baffled and confused and naive and needy. 

I see some of her behavior as an attempt to put on a brave face.  Which ive had friends do, or minimizing, which i think people do both to others and in their own mind.  But others could read it different.

The fact that she was in a prior abusive relationship only highlights for me that she may be prone to getting into these sorts of relationships and refuses to see the patterns.

• Love 1

Her brave face is a badly acted one. And if she was putting on a brave face she probably wouldn't be blabbing he's abusive and putting this on camera. She'd be acting like it's ok, be shy skittish and withdrawn. And if the film caught a damaged garage she'd claim or guess it was angry fans or neighborhood kids or deer kicked in Windows 

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Her brave face is a badly acted one. And if she was putting on a brave face she probably wouldn't be blabbing he's abusive and putting this on camera. She'd be acting like it's ok, be shy skittish and withdrawn. And if the film caught a damaged garage she'd claim or guess it was angry fans or neighborhood kids or deer kicked in Windows 

I think acting like a badass and minimizing (i think she was saying something along the lines of "he knew i wasnt here" as if that meant he wouldnt hurt HER) are her way of acting like its okay.

Now, i will grant you, a million times over, thar her performance in phaedras office was a piece of bad acting.  And to that end I suspect producer manipulations.  Because it is dramatic, and it would not surprise me in the least if the season ends with kenya getting a restraining order and we come to find out she is still seeing matt in secret, or they reunite.

Kenya with a restraining order is the right look for the show.  Kenya minimalizing his behavior feels very real to me.  As does the way he spoke to her in the driveway, and the fact he didnt want the crew around so much that it pissed him off.  That reads way more "i want to be able to convince you this is all your fault without witnesses"

Im not entirely sure you can blame deer for spray painting cameras.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 1

Funny. But a battered partner probably wouldn't be informing cameras or strangers about the cameras or any of that shit. What couldn't be hidden (the the windows) would be deflected w a lie because of fear and shame. But what do I know. I am only speaking as a woman who was in a relationship that was physically abusive to the point of my hospitalization and what I've observed people I know go through and all classic studies. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Funny. But a battered partner probably wouldn't be informing cameras or strangers about the cameras or any of that shit. What couldn't be hidden (the the windows) would be deflected w a lie because of fear and shame. But what do I know. I am only speaking as a woman who was in a relationship that was physically abusive to the point of my hospitalization and what I've observed people I know go through and all classic studies. 

I think the crew probably knew about the cameras since they werent hidden.  I also dont know how you could blame a deer for shattering three window panes and then shattering your car window.

Im sure we have read some of the same literature.  And both have observed people in abusive relationships.  I have a friend right now, and it just doesnt matter what this guy does, she is quick to minimize it.  I try not to be harsh with her, because i dont want her to shut me out when this guy finally hits her.  And sadly, i know thats where its headed.  So, we both understand minimizing the abusive behavior and how different an abused woman will treat an abuser versus anyone else on the street.

Im very, very sorry that you went through that. And im happy that you were able to break free from your abuser.  I know that takes a strength that is hard.

• Love 1

Some people believe Kenya because she is saying and doing things abused women do. I don't believe Kenya because she is doing a bullet point portrayal of what an abused woman is. Her fake bullet points don't even come out organically. They are rattled off in her little soliloquies with just the right facial expression and soft resigned voice tone of voice she feels she should use. What was that "so much potential" line? Talk about mixed signals and red flags. No matter how much she tries to imitate a real life, she continually says or does something to make you wonder what planet is she from.

Edited by Iguessnot
  • Love 8

Was Matt abusive to Kenya? In my opinion- most likely. I don't know many people that would portray themselves on TV as abusive if they weren't, but anything is possible. Kenya's minimizing or lack of minimizing  is inconsequential to me. There's not really a one-size-fits-all formula for an abused woman to act, IMO. Maybe she goes back and forth? Has moments of clarity, is confused herself, etc. Talking heads filmed at various times.

It's also possible that Matt is a good person who decided to portray himself as an abuser on TV in exchange for money. In which case, Kenya should be fired with the quickness.

I don't remember how Taylor Armstrong's story played out, was she believed? Is she even believed now?

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Granimal said:

Was Matt abusive to Kenya? In my opinion- most likely. I don't know many people that would portray themselves on TV as abusive if they weren't, but anything is possible. Kenya's minimizing or lack of minimizing  is inconsequential to me. There's not really a one-size-fits-all formula for an abused woman to act, IMO. Maybe she goes back and forth? Has moments of clarity, is confused herself, etc. Talking heads filmed at various times.

It's also possible that Matt is a good person who decided to portray himself as an abuser on TV in exchange for money. In which case, Kenya should be fired with the quickness.

I don't remember how Taylor Armstrong's story played out, was she believed? Is she even believed now?

There is no one size fits all to human behavior. The fact that people want to judge her experiences by their own is problematic. Many of us have experienced abusive shit. One of the problems to legislating/classifying abusive behavior is that it varies from situation to situation. To judge another's experiences by our own as "fake" is to delegitimize everyone's pain. 

Some people get abused and get out right away. Some people take a while and then say fuck it. Some folks get murdered because they don't speak in the way others want them to. 

Everyone who wants to classifty their own experiences as the way others should react is doing a disservice to anyone being abused. Even disclaimers of "I know Matt is abusive but..." shit on the way different people react to abuse. Unless you got out the first time you were shit talked or struck, there is no way to set a point of what is "too much." Ok so she had a fake man (Walter). Does that mean that she deserves to have her home destroyed or has a higher standard to prove someone has fucked her life up (although we've already seen it on camera before)?

How can you accept the problem of abuse but still lay blame at the feet of someone who's been (on camera) stalked and had their property damaged? "I know Matt is wrong but Kenya is still to blame because..."

You shit on everyone (even selves) who has been abused because there is ALWAYS someone who can point a finger at what the victim has "done" or how they have not reacted in the way in which we'd have chosen.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

There is no one size fits all to human behavior. The fact that people want to judge her experiences by their own is problematic. Many of us have experienced abusive shit. One of the problems to legislating/classifying abusive behavior is that it varies from situation to situation. To judge another's experiences by our own as "fake" is to delegitimize everyone's pain. 

Some people get abused and get out right away. Some people take a while and then say fuck it. Some folks get murdered because they don't speak in the way others want them to. 

Everyone who wants to classifty their own experiences as the way others should react is doing a disservice to anyone being abused. Even disclaimers of "I know Matt is abusive but..." shit on the way different people react to abuse. Unless you got out the first time you were shit talked or struck, there is no way to set a point of what is "too much." Ok so she had a fake man (Walter). Does that mean that she deserves to have her home destroyed or has a higher standard to prove someone has fucked her life up (although we've already seen it on camera before)?

How can you accept the problem of abuse but still lay blame at the feet of someone who's been (on camera) stalked and had their property damaged? "I know Matt is wrong but Kenya is still to blame because..."

You shit on everyone (even selves) who has been abused because there is ALWAYS someone who can point a finger at what the victim has "done" or how they have not reacted in the way in which we'd have chosen.

Most here are not giving Matt a free pass, they think he is wrong BUT they also see Kenya's manipulative hand in this as well. In other words, both Matt and Kenya can be in the wrong here. His bad behavior does not absolve her bad behavior.  I suspect that Kenya baits Matt into the reactions she wants for the cameras/the show. And, Yes, shame on Matt for reacting the way she wants but Shame on Kenya for continually baiting him on purpose for a storyline on a "reality" TV show. Oh, and baiting someone time and time again can also be considered abuse, emotional abuse.

• Love 13

I think it's also strange she's done this antagonizing people or claiming victimhood spiel like 5 or 7 times now when it comes to others. i jnow that sounds so judge-y and insensitive but I'm not trying to be. 

i was a big fan of hers previous years and defended her on board to the pt someone called me a Stan ?? I still like her but don't believe her entirely and she makes me uncomfortable  a lot 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

By the grace of God I haven't been abused so I'm not judging her by my personal experiences. I'm judging her by her consistent fake life antics on this show. 

If he was beating her, why would she document all his foolishness yet insist he would never hurt her? IIRC, her castmates didn't whisper that Matt was abusive. Kenya offered up her tales of woe, provided security cam footage and gave Bravo tours of her vulnerable glass garage doors. Then she puts on a defense of his behaviors she publicized. That is manipulative and fundamentally deceptive. I believe if Ms. "Call Security" was so enamoured with Matt that she would brush aside her no violence concerns, she wouldn't show these things willingly. However Ms. Moore has different motivations so she keeps doing this stuff. I think her personality flaws are preventing her from seeing how doomed this approach is.

• Love 5
On 1/20/2017 at 1:14 AM, Granimal said:

She was quiet about it. Wasn't until photos came out of her bruises did she address it publicly. Unlike Kenya, she didn't use it as a storyline, if I am remembering correctly.

Kenya's biggest problem is that she's cried wolf in the past, and if she IS now in trouble, no one will buy it.

• Love 6

Matt posted and took down another rant about Kenya on SM, he mentioned her staying in shady contact with exes and other men, including a Nigerian guy who she has in her phone as Jojo Nigeria. Kenya is getting dragged on Twitter right now, she made a nasty comment about Porsha and people just piled on telling her to give it a rest and that she's faking for the show. And then this appeared 

http://www.realitytea.com/2017/01/21/kenya-moore-throwing-shade-porsha-williams-kim-zolciak-matt-spinoffs-rhoa-drama/

It's all looking like Kenya in damage control Kenya style. That being to mention that she's been engaged NINE TIMES about 9 times in this article, to throw dirt at Walter again, saying that she took the crown from Nene and if she had been Nene, she'd never have left, they'd have to have 'dragged her off by the hair' (!) - someone tried that at a reunion, IIRC? - and she does seem fearful that Kim Z is going to come back. Kim apparently wants to and appears in the last episode of this season at Sheree's housewarming, where Kenya says she naturally 'comes for' Kenya because Kenya is the queen of the franchise. More likely Kim has always been friends with Sheree and it was about the stupid Chateau vs Manor SL. 

She cannot stop going for Porsha either. Kenya says Porsha hasn't got or didn't have a job and how sad it is to be a no one who relies on their coin from this show. Isn't Porsha quite successful on Dish Nation or whatever her show is? I think Kenya has fixated on Porsha as the hot young and single housewife who is rising. 

Kenya also talks about doing IVF regardless of her marital status. But she wouldn't share this with the show. I think she should stick to being a dog owner. Someone on Twitter said the Velvet SL was fake also. That's the first time I've heard that one.

• Love 3
On 1/21/2017 at 8:12 AM, cooksdelight said:

She was quiet about it. Wasn't until photos came out of her bruises did she address it publicly. Unlike Kenya, she didn't use it as a storyline, if I am remembering correctly.

Kenya's biggest problem is that she's cried wolf in the past, and if she IS now in trouble, no one will buy it.

She did she it as a storyline, after Camille made it public, then milked his suicide for the cameras. Taylor is a grifter

• Love 9
5 hours ago, snowblossom2 said:

She did she it as a storyline, after Camille made it public, then milked his suicide for the cameras. Taylor is a grifter

Agreed. Thank you for the refresher.

Even shady-ass Taylor didn't deserve abuse. Nor did Camille. Nor did Tamra. Adrienne Maloof also alleged abuse as I recall, but retracted. I know I'm missing someone. (Phaedra w/ the hammer?)

As far as I know Kenya hasn't alleged abuse, but has been filmed worrying about Matt's temper and claiming he destroyed her property. I'm not a Kenya-lover, but Matt is completely insane for participating in this. And if he's in on anything- shame on both of them.

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, queenjen said:

she does seem fearful that Kim Z is going to come back. Kim apparently wants to and appears in the last episode of this season at Sheree's housewarming

Kim needs the money. Her oldest kid has a new expensive car, her husband's out of a job with no prospects anywhere in the NFL, and Kim can't stay out of the casino.

10 hours ago, snowblossom2 said:

Thank you, I didn't watch the show that much during that time and I forgot about her husband's suicide.

• Love 5

More drama from Matt today. His 'personal assistant' took over his SM and blasted him for anger issues and violent outbursts. She is apparently a friend of his and has been putting him up, cooking and cleaning for him, taking photos of him at the gym etc. It seems they've fallen out, according to her, she's not being paid. It's all very strange, police were involved.

And it's Kenya's birthday

• Love 3
1 hour ago, queenjen said:

More drama from Matt today. His 'personal assistant' took over his SM and blasted him for anger issues and violent outbursts. She is apparently a friend of his and has been putting him up, cooking and cleaning for him, taking photos of him at the gym etc. It seems they've fallen out, according to her, she's not being paid. It's all very strange, police were involved.

And it's Kenya's birthday

He lives with her yet can't afford to pay her? Shocking. She sounds as dumb as he is.

• Love 4

Can someone refresh my memory? Back when Walter was on the show we all suspected he was paid to be there. Didn't he go on a radio show and admit as much? And did he mention how much he was paid? The subject of the men being paid came up in an episode thread and I know from what my friend has told me, they do get paid separately from the women, based on their screen time. Which is why Peter is always trying to dominate the screen. Anyone who appears on this show is paid, unless they don't sign the proper release paperwork, then their faces are blurred.