Type keyword(s) to search

Kenya Moore: Twirl! Twirl!

• Start Topic

It is true. Not a Walter thing. Not a Matt thing. I really think Bravo is worried due to the fact she's been with this guy all during last season's filming, she didn't let Bravo know she was getting married. They have a lot of egg on their faces for all the fake storylines they promote as being true.

• Love 2

They have a lot of egg on their faces for all the fake storylines they promote as being true.

When it comes to Andy and Bravo, breaking the fourth wall does seem to be The Most Unforgivable Sin...

22 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

It is true. Not a Walter thing. Not a Matt thing. I really think Bravo is worried due to the fact she's been with this guy all during last season's filming, she didn't let Bravo know she was getting married. They have a lot of egg on their faces for all the fake storylines they promote as being true.

Wait, she was with him when the Matt drama was going on?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Empress1 said:

Wait, she was with him when the Matt drama was going on?

Yep!! Which is why Kenya never called the police, because it was all fake for the cameras!! Now Bravo is pissed off that they don't get to use her marriage as a storyline... Kenya finds true love after Matt! LOL!!!

Can y'all see now how utterly fake these shows are??

Something tells me Kenya doesn't care if they don't ask her back. I can see her now, smiling and twirling and getting the last laugh! After all the fake storylines they made her do... Walter, Matt, whoever else... she got her revenge on Bravo!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

Yep!! Which is why Kenya never called the police, because it was all fake for the cameras!! Now Bravo is pissed off that they don't get to use her marriage as a storyline... Kenya finds true love after Matt! LOL!!!

Can y'all see now how utterly fake these shows are??

Something tells me Kenya doesn't care if they don't ask her back. I can see her now, smiling and twirling and getting the last laugh! After all the fake storylines they made her do... Walter, Matt, whoever else... she got her revenge on Bravo!

I don't think Andy/Bravo knew Matt was a fake relationship, I don't think production even knew and IMO, not even Cynthia or Kandi knew Kenya/Matt were not a real couple. AND, that is why Kenya may lose her Peach and either be downgraded to FOH or get fired outright. As for Andy calling out TT as Kenya or her BFF, I understand why he did it. TT gets most of her Kenya info directly from Kenya's manager, her PR person and/or at times, directly from Kenya herself, so I don't understand why she is saying otherwise now. All one has to do is go back through her blogs and at times she names these people as her source in the comment section. LOL

No one made Kenya do "fake" storylines, each HW (across the franchise) sits down with production before filming and the HW tells them what is going on in their lives, be it a new bf/husband, new job, new charity, new house.....whatever it is and production then goes through all of the HWs impute and decides on the overall show storyline based on what the HWs told them. Kenya knew she was joining Bravo's HW show, not the network scripted HW show but the Bravo reality based show. This is why Nene went off on Kenya and this is exactly what Nene called her out on, faking her storylines for the show while others revealed their real lives. Sadly, what she did, and got away with, started happening with some of the other HWs, including Porsha and Claudia, they invented false realities for the show instead of being real.  

• Love 3

From what I have been told by a crew member on ATL, every single housewife goes by a script. They get a call sheet that tells them where they'll be, what the conversation is going to be about, and who will say/do what. They do not get to decide what their storyline will be, or how it will be "fancied up" for filming until right before filming happens. I've recently found out other shows that didn't seem scripted...are very much scripted. It's why you see people get upset about a particular edit.  The only false realities are the ones people like Andy feed the public. 

Andy is pissed, as is Bravo, that Kenya hid her fiance from them, got married without them, and basically snubbed them.

This show, and pretty much all Bravo shows that say they are "reality" are scripted shows. I've seen the play-by-play in writing.

Heck, Andy's show is scripted!! I'm on the call list, for people to call in and ask questions. They give me a call earlier in the day to make sure I'm available, and tell me who's on and the question I am supposed to ask. They make sure I have it down, then they call me back around 8:30 eastern time. The show is taped at 9 pm. There is nothing "live" about it. I have been told to use different names when I call in, and be from different cities.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

From what I have been told by a crew member on ATL, every single housewife goes by a script. They get a call sheet that tells them where they'll be, what the conversation is going to be about, and who will say/do what. They do not get to decide what their storyline will be, or how it will be "fancied up" for filming until right before filming happens. I've recently found out other shows that didn't seem scripted...are very much scripted. It's why you see people get upset about a particular edit.  The only false realities are the ones people like Andy feed the public. 

Andy is pissed, as is Bravo, that Kenya hid her fiance from them, got married without them, and basically snubbed them.

This show, and pretty much all Bravo shows that say they are "reality" are scripted shows. I've seen the play-by-play in writing.

If what you claim is true then why all the outrage over what Porsha said to Kandi or that Phaedra was the one that told Porsha about it in the first place. Because if it is all scripted, then that was as well and then Phaedra's claim that Carlos King told her is true, so no foul was committed by either Phaedra or Porsha. The same would hold true for Johnny's "lawsuit", so why has Kandi taken it further against him in court, it would have been scripted by production and they would all know that, especially Kandi/Todd. LOL 
Yes, they get a time schedule, when/where they are filming that day/that week because not everyone films everyday. Production takes what the HWs tell them is going on in their lives then production lets them know what part of that they want to focus on/film. There are no written lines for any of the HWs to learn but they do know what direction production wants to go, conversation wise that is but it is on each HW what they say and how they say it. You are correct, none of them know how editing will go for any of them at any given time because it is not scripted. 

Andy is upset that Kenya continued to lie about her relationship with Matt and hid her real boyfriend instead of being real herself. That said, he helped create the monster that Kenya became because he allowed her to get away with lying about everything while hiding her real life. Nene was the first HW to call her out on that but it did no good, Andy loved Kenya's over the top act and this is a big reason Nene quit the show. 

Now there is a new production company filming these women, lets see if this fake crap is allowed to continue or if they force her to be real/honest about their lives.

Also, these shows are "docusoaps", a combination of real life and producer tweaking.

5 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Heck, Andy's show is scripted!! I'm on the call list, for people to call in and ask questions. They give me a call earlier in the day to make sure I'm available, and tell me who's on and the question I am supposed to ask. They make sure I have it down, then they call me back around 8:30 eastern time. The show is taped at 9 pm. There is nothing "live" about it. I have been told to use different names when I call in, and be from different cities.

That I am not surprised by, he couldn't handle real callers with real questions which is why the polls are rigged and the call in questions soft. LOL

• Love 3
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

If what you claim is true then why all the outrage over what Porsha said to Kandi or that Phaedra was the one that told Porsha about it in the first place

I never said all of these women were smart. Phaedra went way beyond the line that is not to be crossed. She went off script/story in order to secure her place on the show (she thought) and it backfired. She did the unthinkable.

Back to the subject of Kenya... the new husband

IMG_2471.JPG

1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

I never said all of these women were smart. Phaedra went way beyond the line that is not to be crossed. She went off script/story in order to secure her place on the show (she thought) and it backfired. She did the unthinkable.

IMG_2471.JPG

Phaedra made the claim that production told her that lie at the reunion, Andy confirmed that she did as did Kenya, Cynthia and Kandi. Andy went so far as to say that Phaedra accused him of being the production source in the same breath, so, it is not beyond the imagination if you believe as you do that Phaedra was in fact telling the truth. Which brings us back to that if it is totally scripted as you claim, that Kandi knew what was going to happen before Porsha/Phaedra said it on camera and that she really isn't upset at all, it's just an act for the show. LOL

• Love 2

Scripted or not, it makes sense to me, with regards to Phaedra. If it is scripted, she went off-script with her nasty accusation. And if it isn't scripted, she was still being nasty. Phaedra is just a vile person all around.

As for Kenya...Bravo does seem to hate it when people do this sort of thing. But since they seem to bringing back Kim just for her to brawl it out with Kenya, that could be what keeps Kenya's job secure...especially if it helps out with the ratings.

14 hours ago, BBHN said:

Scripted or not, it makes sense to me, with regards to Phaedra. If it is scripted, she went off-script with her nasty accusation. And if it isn't scripted, she was still being nasty. Phaedra is just a vile person all around.

As for Kenya...Bravo does seem to hate it when people do this sort of thing. But since they seem to bringing back Kim just for her to brawl it out with Kenya, that could be what keeps Kenya's job secure...especially if it helps out with the ratings.

@WireWrap BBHN said it better than I did, LOL. Phaedra went way, way off script and crossed a line. Hence, she was fired. Kenya went off script by getting married without Bravo/Andy's blessing, which is why there are rumors she's being let go. Bravo gets really pissy when their people don't do as they are told.

Kim & Nene aren't going to help ratings if what I'm reading people saying on various boards and Facebook comes to fruition. People are planning to not watch with those two heifers on board.

28 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

@WireWrap BBHN said it better than I did, LOL. Phaedra went way, way off script and crossed a line. Hence, she was fired. Kenya went off script by getting married without Bravo/Andy's blessing, which is why there are rumors she's being let go. Bravo gets really pissy when their people don't do as they are told.

Kim & Nene aren't going to help ratings if what I'm reading people saying on various boards and Facebook comes to fruition. People are planning to not watch with those two heifers on board.

I disagree with your notion that the show is completely scripted because if production gave Phaedra that info/lie then she was doing as production asked and the others would have know that when she revealed who told her. Andy tried to claim she accused him when in fact she accused Carlos King, who was/is at odds with Kandi/Todd and he was the producer on the Atl. show, so they would have blamed CK, not Phaedra or Porsha for following the producers orders if in fact the show is entirely scripted. Phaedra wasn't fired for what she said but because the rest of the cast refused to film with her. I stand by what I said, the reason Nene was so upset and quit the show was because Kenya wasn't being "real", she was acting a part instead. You can't have it both ways, if the show is scripted, then there is nothing any of them would get upset about because they all know production is behind all of it but if it is real, a lie such as Phaedra started is way out of line and damaging. 

• Love 3

Saying she got it from production was Phaedra's biggest lie. CK had left the show before filming started and he denies it continuously. 

@snowblossom2, they did date briefly. I follow Kenya on FB and she had photos of them doing things together that were not on the show. But, as soon as he started acting crazy, she dumped him and yet had to film with him because it was already in the upcoming season's storylines.

For what it's worth, I do not want to get my friend in trouble who works on the show. If I told you what they did for the show, that would be the end. But, I did see a call sheet for one day's filming. It pretty much outlined word for word the "Ashy" fight that Porsha and Kenya had. I mean, I was flabbergasted Porsha could remember lines.

• Love 3

To my husband, 

Happy Father's Day to you and all the great Dads. We met a year ago but didn't speak again until December. Since we reconnected you have been my everything, my one and only, my heart...I love you.

IMG_2473.JPG

• Love 2
2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

To my husband, 

Happy Father's Day to you and all the great Dads. We met a year ago but didn't speak again until December. Since we reconnected you have been my everything, my one and only, my heart...I love you.

IMG_2473.JPG

Man, she is really trying to disprove that she was seeing Matt at the same time she was dating her now husband because it goes with her history of hiring men to play her bf on the show. LOL

• Love 2

Here's what I don't understand, if she hired Matt, would he be that upset on social media? He says he was paid in one post and then gets mad in the next because he never made any money from the show.  His rant about her getting married does not come off like someone who was a boyfriend for rent.

• Love 1

She didn't hire anybody, she doesn't have that power. She's not involved in casting, only production does that. Now, if she was dating Matt and production decided to include him in the show, that's their call. And whatever they want to pay him is up to them. 

Bravo is pissed she got engaged and married without including them, and letting them profit from it by having a special spinoff like they did with money-hungry Kim, Kandi, Nene, etc.

• Love 1
On 6/17/2017 at 4:43 PM, cooksdelight said:

Saying she got it from production was Phaedra's biggest lie. CK had left the show before filming started and he denies it continuously. 

@snowblossom2, they did date briefly. I follow Kenya on FB and she had photos of them doing things together that were not on the show. But, as soon as he started acting crazy, she dumped him and yet had to film with him because it was already in the upcoming season's storylines.

For what it's worth, I do not want to get my friend in trouble who works on the show. If I told you what they did for the show, that would be the end. But, I did see a call sheet for one day's filming. It pretty much outlined word for word the "Ashy" fight that Porsha and Kenya had. I mean, I was flabbergasted Porsha could remember lines.

Huh. Thanks for the t :)

I am not saying the timelines aren't shady, but I just can't believe the whole Matt thing was a made-up storyline. First of all, I don't think either one of them could act that well. I am just remembering all the 4th-wall breakage: the audio of Kenya talking to the producer, Kenya and Matt heading into the back of the pet store to try to talk off camera, Matt outing the fact that Kenya had just slept with him in his truck. I seriously can't see them being that good at faking something. Not to mention why Matt would ever go along with being portrayed as a crazy abusive boyfriend. None of it makes sense to me.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I am not saying the timelines aren't shady, but I just can't believe the whole Matt thing was a made-up storyline. First of all, I don't think either one of them could act that well. I am just remembering all the 4th-wall breakage: the audio of Kenya talking to the producer, Kenya and Matt heading into the back of the pet store to try to talk off camera, Matt outing the fact that Kenya had just slept with him in his truck. I seriously can't see them being that good at faking something. Not to mention why Matt would ever go along with being portrayed as a crazy abusive boyfriend. None of it makes sense to me.

He didn't go along with it at all. He claimed Kenya used him for her storyline, not that he volunteered or that Bravo hired him. As for getting paid, he claims Kenya promised him some money and that Peter/Todd told him to make Kenya pay him. LOL

LOL, yeah, Kenya is going to pay him something. He is an idiot. That's not how it works, Matt. Once you sign a contract agreeing to allow your face to be shown on TV, they pay you. Probably not the bucks you think your time is worth, but you signed on the dotted line.

• Love 1
On 6/16/2017 at 11:36 PM, cooksdelight said:

IMG_2471.JPG

He's cute.

• Love 1

I believe there is a great misconception about these RH and their decisions to do things like get married.  Bravo doesn't really care-it isn't their responsibility and it could make for an outstanding storyline-because it is true and not contrived.   Kenya may have missed an opportunity for a wedding special spin-off but I am at a loss why Bravo or Andy would make her employment contingent on maintaining a certain marital status.  What would Matt have been worth one or two scenes?  It would seem to me they would get more mileage over having Kenya and her new husband involved.  With the return of Nene and Gregg, Kandi and Todd there is beginning to be a number of real couples again.   Sheree is always a snore when it comes to her dating life, Cynthia will be demure and who cares about Porsha.

I am scratching my head over why Brielle Biermann is weighing on  Kenya's marriage  but I did enjoy the comment from Tamara Tattles about how Brielle turned out.  Brielle has lost her "kids off limits immunity".

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/06/17/matt-jordan-speaks-out-about-kenya-moores-wedding/

Interesting Bravo came out with this story today:   http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/the-reason-why-real-housewives-dont-return-producer-explains  Maybe Kenya has made too big a life change.

On 6/17/2017 at 3:38 PM, cooksdelight said:

I'll watch Kim & NeNe....it's Kenya who needs to get off my television.  I cannot stand her fake, uppity ass.

On 6/17/2017 at 4:43 PM, cooksdelight said:

The end of what?  The show, your friend's job, or your friend telling you stuff?  

• Love 2
On 6/18/2017 at 2:57 PM, cooksdelight said:

She didn't hire them, the boss did. :). Bravo sucks at doing any type of background check, obviously.

Please, she's had fake relationships the entire time on the show.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

The end of what?  The show, your friend's job, or your friend telling you stuff?

The end of their job, it's a unique position. :). I'll keep telling y'all stuff as they share it with me.

5 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Please, she's had fake relationships the entire time on the show.

I know, but she didn't pick them out. The boss did. She went along, per contract.

2 hours ago, Watermelon said:

We know she's married. Her being married could easily be another stunt and show, regardless of your various sources.

Seriously, no way I trust Kenya....that bitch hasn't a genuine bone in her body.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Seriously, no way I trust Kenya....that bitch hasn't a genuine bone in her body.

And I don't trust her now adjusted timeline of when she started dating her now husband! LOL

• Love 1

I don't think it's a case of an adjusted timeline, JMO, she kept her relationship with the man a secret from everyone except her close friends. Can you blame her, given the way people bash her? I don't know her at all, but I believe the story is true and she's happily married. As someone who's getting married soon, I know what it's like to find someone so special at a point in your life when you thought it might not be possible.

I'm happy for her.

Want to see some fakery to keep a peach? Look at the photo Nene posted, I put it in her thread. It's so photoshopped you can't tell it's her. And if you read her hashtags, she mentions "her peach". 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I don't think it's a case of an adjusted timeline, JMO, she kept her relationship with the man a secret from everyone except her close friends. Can you blame her, given the way people bash her? I don't know her at all, but I believe the story is true and she's happily married. As someone who's getting married soon, I know what it's like to find someone so special at a point in your life when you thought it might not be possible.

I'm happy for her.

Want to see some fakery to keep a peach? Look at the photo Nene posted, I put it in her thread. It's so photoshopped you can't tell it's her. And if you read her hashtags, she mentions "her peach". 

I think there is reason enough to suspect that Kenya was dating her now husband at the same time she was still using dating Matt during filming. Which is why she now says that they didn't start "dating" until this past December, when her first statement was that they started dating a year ago. She changed her timeline after people called her out that she dated Matt for the show only.

• Love 2

Oh that's so sad. She and her grandma were so so close. In fact in scenes she referred to her as mama and was named Kenya by her. She was the one who pushed her for school and pageants. 

Cynthia visited Detroit to show her support and went to the service. That's classy and kind. 

• Love 8

Kenya's hair line must be doing well. She's hiring for Perimeter Mall, one of the nicest and priciest malls in the Atlanta area:

Experienced Sales Associates wanted 

Opening a new location in Perimeter Mall soon!

Must have at least 3 years retail sales experience 

Must have great personality and self motivated

Must be reliable and love interacting with people

Interviews this Saturday!

Send resume and photo to 
KMHCjobs@gmail.com or

Stop by our location at #cumberlandmall And fill out an application 

#kenyamoorehaircare  #kenyamoore #nowhiring

IMG_2784.JPG

• Love 2