Type keyword(s) to search

Kenya Moore: Twirl! Twirl!

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 5/19/2023 at 10:43 PM, NowVoyager said:

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/style-living/kenya-moores-house-moore-manor-is-she-selling?amp

Kenya didn't specify when, but she's looking to sell Moore Manor. Hopefully it is because she wants more space & not because of the divorce from that loser.

I hope not, but it's possible. It is her dream house, and I see no reason to sell it so soon after it was finished (she just added a pool, and landscaping). 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1

Love the title of the thread!

I'm watching Kenya's first season.

Her mother abandoning her is heartbreaking. 

I thought she was rough with how she spoke to the girl at the modeling audition. I agree that swimsuit bottoms should cover more, but still. 

Portia should have gotten Kenya's title right, but I am not sure if most people know the difference between Miss America and Miss USA.

She sure is friendly with Apollo. I get the drooling, I do. Apollo is one of the most handsome husbands in the franchise, but the flirting is too much imo.

• Like 5