Type keyword(s) to search

Kenya Moore: Twirl! Twirl!

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

You can have a "miscarriage" anytime during the pregnancy, not just the first 3 months. IMO, Kenya made sure no one could see any "bump" as long as possible to keep people/bloggers talking about her in hopes she gets her Peach back. She is the Atl. master of manipulating viewers/press/bloggers!

Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt the first 3 months usually the most dangerous? Sure it can happen at anytime but there is a higher risk early on.

But I would rather her take a season off to be pregnant and have a child then go through a season where she is pregnant and does nothing because she is high risk and wants to be high and mighty.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt the first 3 months usually the most dangerous? Sure it can happen at anytime but there is a higher risk early on.

But I would rather her take a season off to be pregnant and have a child then go through a season where she is pregnant and does nothing because she is high risk and wants to be high and mighty.

Yes, the first 3 are the highest risk for most women but Kenya's age makes her entire pregnancy high risk, not just the first 3 months. I agree, she should, at the very least, take a year off from the show but I'm not sure Kenya will do that or that Bravo would bring her back the following season. It will be interesting to see what she choses, the show or having the safest pregnancy she can.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

You can be loud and proudly pregnant without feeling the need to silence naysayers. If I were her age and going through a pregnancy that is high risk, I wouldn't want to be wasting my time trying to prove anything to anyone. I would just feel blessed every day that despite the odds, I was getting to experience something I've waited all my adult life to experience. All those naysayers would be completely insignificant to me...genuinely, would be impossible for me to care less. Just because she's pregnant doesn't mean she has to pose in a certain way in every picture to show off her belly. Nothing wrong with asking for receipts, but taking issue with her posing in pictures in a way that didn't reveal her baby bump before now seems like reaching for g to something to complain about because you simply don't like her.

True I don't like her. I don't feel people need to talk much about their pregnancies and post baby bumps and whatnot. My criticism is tailored for Kenya.  She is so contrary. This is a woman who champions herself as a domestic abuse survivor but felt raging Matt was just a misunderstood good guy. Big ole Matt supposedly busting up her house made her pissed off enough to threaten to bury him but Porsha pulling her hair made her scared and fearful at nearly every encounter.

I can't figure her out. There are several ladies on this franchise I can't stand, but Kenya repels me in a certain way. Only one worse for me is that Siggy woman from Jersey, shudder. 

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, Iguessnot said:

True I don't like her. I don't feel people need to talk much about their pregnancies and post baby bumps and whatnot. My criticism is tailored for Kenya.  She is so contrary. This is a woman who champions herself as a domestic abuse survivor but felt raging Matt was just a misunderstood good guy. Big ole Matt supposedly busting up her house made her pissed off enough to threaten to bury him but Porsha pulling her hair made her scared and fearful at nearly every encounter.

I can't figure her out. There are several ladies on this franchise I can't stand, but Kenya repels me in a certain way. Only one worse for me is that Siggy woman from Jersey, shudder. 

Well I won't give you much argument there. I'm not a Kenya fan by any means (though I do occasionally fall on her side of an argument) but for the most part, I feel like she goes too low down and seeks confrontation with people...I may have even described her as a vile at one point, lol. The only thing consistent about Kenya is that she's always wanted a family and obviously it didn't happen for her as quickly as she'd like so even for her, I can believe that she may be so over the moon about her pregnancy that she isn't thinking about delivering receipts to the skeptics or manipulating every picture or post to get people talking. That said, you could totally be right about her being more manipulative in her approach talking about her pregnancy, but I'm just sharing the possibility where that may be the case, and again, this is only because I think her desire for a child has been genuine and consistent throughout her entire time on the show. 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Well I won't give you much argument there. I'm not a Kenya fan by any means (though I do occasionally fall on her side of an argument) but for the most part, I feel like she goes too low down and seeks confrontation with people...I may have even described her as a vile at one point, lol. The only thing consistent about Kenya is that she's always wanted a family and obviously it didn't happen for her as quickly as she'd like so even for her, I can believe that she may be so over the moon about her pregnancy that she isn't thinking about delivering receipts to the skeptics or manipulating every picture or post to get people talking. That said, you could totally be right about her being more manipulative in her approach talking about her pregnancy, but I'm just sharing the possibility where that may be the case, and again, this is only because I think her desire for a child has been genuine and consistent throughout her entire time on the show. 

Yes, Kenya has always said that she wanted to get married and have a baby but she has also done/said a lot of manipulative things that make so many question her honesty about anything/everything. Had she not played that game, all the dang time, I really believe more viewers would rally around her now but as it is, she has created the skepticism that surrounds both her marriage and her pregnancy. In other words, Kenya brought this on herself by her own actions over the years. I don't care for her but I do wish her/Matt/baby well and I hope she puts them (especially her pregnancy) ahead of her need for fame and a paycheck by leaving/quitting this show.

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, Kenya has always said that she wanted to get married and have a baby but she has also done/said a lot of manipulative things that make so many question her honesty about anything/everything. Had she not played that game, all the dang time, I really believe more viewers would rally around her now but as it is, she has created the skepticism that surrounds both her marriage and her pregnancy. In other words, Kenya brought this on herself by her own actions over the years. I don't care for her but I do wish her/Matt/baby well and I hope she puts them (especially her pregnancy) ahead of her need for fame and a paycheck by leaving/quitting this show.

That to me just sounds like an excuse for people who assumed the worst of someone and now are seeing that they were in fact wrong. Just because someone has lied or been manipulative (they've all been guilty of this except maybe Cynthia), doesn't give anyone free clearance to simply trash a woman about something as serious as her pregnancy. Her marriage is whatever, but I've seen nasty comments about her lying about her pregnancy and many who have accused of her lying about this so that she make a miscarriage her storyline for next season. I'm sorry, but there's no way you can convince me that those kinds of comments were brought on by Kenya. There's not a single piece of evidence or example anyone can point to that would suggest that Kenya would ever stoop THAT low? That's a whole level of unfathomable that people choose to believe is possible because of their own dislike/hatred of Kenya and no, that's not on Kenya, that's on the individual. You know an alternative to thinking someone is lying about being pregnant? Simply saying 'if she's in fact pregnant, then I hope she has a safe pregnancy and can be a better mother than the one she had'. People don't have to go that low and when they do, that's not on Kenya, that's on them. 

1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

You could have been talking about Porsha in that paragraph, @RHJunkie. She wanted children with her now ex-husband, and I’ve heard her mention a few times that she wanted a family.

Yeah that could definitely apply to Porsha as well. Unless her last relationship was just a storyline she concocted for herself, I get the impression that she would be willing to be a single mom but I also think that she may not feel the need to plan that right this second because she's trying to capitalize on her RH platform to create more business opportunities for herself. 

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

That to me just sounds like an excuse for people who assumed the worst of someone and now are seeing that they were in fact wrong. Just because someone has lied or been manipulative (they've all been guilty of this except maybe Cynthia), doesn't give anyone free clearance to simply trash a woman about something as serious as her pregnancy. Her marriage is whatever, but I've seen nasty comments about her lying about her pregnancy and many who have accused of her lying about this so that she make a miscarriage her storyline for next season. I'm sorry, but there's no way you can convince me that those kinds of comments were brought on by Kenya. There's not a single piece of evidence or example anyone can point to that would suggest that Kenya would ever stoop THAT low? That's a whole level of unfathomable that people choose to believe is possible because of their own dislike/hatred of Kenya and no, that's not on Kenya, that's on the individual. You know an alternative to thinking someone is lying about being pregnant? Simply saying 'if she's in fact pregnant, then I hope she has a safe pregnancy and can be a better mother than the one she had'. People don't have to go that low and when they do, that's not on Kenya, that's on them. 

Yeah that could definitely apply to Porsha as well. Unless her last relationship was just a storyline she concocted for herself, I get the impression that she would be willing to be a single mom but I also think that she may not feel the need to plan that right this second because she's trying to capitalize on her RH platform to create more business opportunities for herself. 

I do think the distrust with/of Kenya goes too far at times but I disagree, I do believe she brought it on herself with her own actions/words. Even with this pregnancy, she was cagy with her words, at first making people thing she was using a surrogate, then distancing herself from IVF, she played word games about her pregnancy and people started to question if she was really pregnant which led to the "miscarry" storyline. Do I think people go to far, Yes but then again, Kenya loves to play the viewers/bloggers/press to keep the focus/spotlight on herself and she doesn't care what anyone (viewers/strangers) think about her in the long run anyway. I do hope her pregnancy goes well, that she has a healthy baby and a swift recovery.

Porsha had a miscarriage right before she joined the cast, so I think her desire is real, not a storyline but at this stage, I agree, she is more focused on making the most of her time on the show before she tries again, be it as a married woman or a single mom.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I do think the distrust with/of Kenya goes too far at times but I disagree, I do believe she brought it on herself with her own actions/words. Even with this pregnancy, she was cagy with her words, at first making people thing she was using a surrogate, then distancing herself from IVF, she played word games about her pregnancy and people started to question if she was really pregnant which led to the "miscarry" storyline. Do I think people go to far, Yes but then again, Kenya loves to play the viewers/bloggers/press to keep the focus/spotlight on herself and she doesn't care what anyone (viewers/strangers) think about her in the long run anyway. I do hope her pregnancy goes well, that she has a healthy baby and a swift recovery.

Porsha had a miscarriage right before she joined the cast, so I think her desire is real, not a storyline but at this stage, I agree, she is more focused on making the most of her time on the show before she tries again, be it as a married woman or a single mom.

We'll just have to agree to disagree because no one here can prove the basis for saying that there's good reason that Kenya would lie about something as sensitive as a high risk pregnancy. Has she lied before? Yes. Has she also told the truth and showed the receipts? Yes. So choosing to think she may be lying and go as far as to make it seem like this is all an eventual storyline is a reflection of the accuser, not Kenya. That's their own bias showing. And again, I think that bias informs the way her words are interpreted. I wouldn't call her comments about her pregnancy cagey because I know plenty of woman who have been coy about being pregnant but have also wanted to be cautious early into their pregnancy. Who are any of us to determine what the appropriate response is for someone who is going through such an experience? Since when did us being viewers give us the right to dictate the appropriate way someone can feel or share happy information just because it's not the way we would have done it? To say that she's brought this level of accusations and conspiracy against her sounds like a sense of entitlement as a viewer that I don't think any one of us has earned. No matter if people felt she didn't give enough information about her pregnancy early on, the facts are that everyone understand that there was some baby news she was alluding to and no matter how you cut it, it was HAPPY news that some people chose to turn into a negative and I'm pretty sure that there's no rationale that anyone can offer me to convince me that someone Kenya is responsible for those who chose to do that. 

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

We'll just have to agree to disagree because no one here can prove the basis for saying that there's good reason that Kenya would lie about something as sensitive as a high risk pregnancy. Has she lied before? Yes. Has she also told the truth and showed the receipts? Yes. So choosing to think she may be lying and go as far as to make it seem like this is all an eventual storyline is a reflection of the accuser, not Kenya. That's their own bias showing. And again, I think that bias informs the way her words are interpreted. I wouldn't call her comments about her pregnancy cagey because I know plenty of woman who have been coy about being pregnant but have also wanted to be cautious early into their pregnancy. Who are any of us to determine what the appropriate response is for someone who is going through such an experience? Since when did us being viewers give us the right to dictate the appropriate way someone can feel or share happy information just because it's not the way we would have done it? To say that she's brought this level of accusations and conspiracy against her sounds like a sense of entitlement as a viewer that I don't think any one of us has earned. No matter if people felt she didn't give enough information about her pregnancy early on, the facts are that everyone understand that there was some baby news she was alluding to and no matter how you cut it, it was HAPPY news that some people chose to turn into a negative and I'm pretty sure that there's no rationale that anyone can offer me to convince me that someone Kenya is responsible for those who chose to do that. 

Seriously, if Kenya didn't want the attention, good or bad, that her pregnancy announcement got her, she wouldn't have said anything to Andy at the reunion or tweeted some of the things she did. I, personally, don't think she should have said anything to him then, make the announcement later on but she likes to play this game, she is good, very good at it. It keeps her name out in front of the rest of the cast, which might help save her Peach. I agree, too many viewers cross lines that shouldn't be crossed, I am not arguing with you on that but I am saying that Kenya is counting on it to help save her job.  

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Seriously, if Kenya didn't want the attention, good or bad, that her pregnancy announcement got her, she wouldn't have said anything to Andy at the reunion or tweeted some of the things she did. I, personally, don't think she should have said anything to him then, make the announcement later on but she likes to play this game, she is good, very good at it. It keeps her name out in front of the rest of the cast, which might help save her Peach. I agree, too many viewers cross lines that shouldn't be crossed, I am not arguing with you on that but I am saying that Kenya is counting on it to help save her job.  

Kenya's tactic isn't anything new...not for anyone in an industry that relies on exposure. A writer teases his book so that people will go out and buy it and read it. A movie releases a trailer in order to get people to go see the movie. An actor goes out and does interviews to promote their upcoming projects. A reality TV star teases elements of their life to create demand because that is the nature of their business. While you acknowledge that some people have gone too far, the original argument was that Kenya has brought that on herself but there are boundaries to everything and when you cross them, I just don't believe that the accused should have to take any responsibility for someone hitting so low below the belt. Again, it goes back to the topic of her pregnancy and knowing of her age and the fact that a pregnancy would be high risk for her. It's going insofar to make accusations that aren't just horrible, but downright psychotic behaviour. Even if they turned out to be right, I still wouldn't regret or take back anything I said because when it comes to certain things, it's just better to me to treat people with basic decency than to assume they're the most despicable creatures that are easily capable of the most despicable things all because of how you see them on a reality tv show. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Kenya's tactic isn't anything new...not for anyone in an industry that relies on exposure. A writer teases his book so that people will go out and buy it and read it. A movie releases a trailer in order to get people to go see the movie. An actor goes out and does interviews to promote their upcoming projects. A reality TV star teases elements of their life to create demand because that is the nature of their business. While you acknowledge that some people have gone too far, the original argument was that Kenya has brought that on herself but there are boundaries to everything and when you cross them, I just don't believe that the accused should have to take any responsibility for someone hitting so low below the belt. Again, it goes back to the topic of her pregnancy and knowing of her age and the fact that a pregnancy would be high risk for her. It's going insofar to make accusations that aren't just horrible, but downright psychotic behaviour. Even if they turned out to be right, I still wouldn't regret or take back anything I said because when it comes to certain things, it's just better to me to treat people with basic decency than to assume they're the most despicable creatures that are easily capable of the most despicable things all because of how you see them on a reality tv show. 

She does bring it on and she does it on purpose to keep or, in this case, regain her Peach. The more controversy/talk about her, the more people question/wonder about her, the more people defend her or slam her, the better chance she has to get her Peach back and she knows this. Which is why I think she has knowingly put misinformation about her pregnancy out there to begin with. Do I personally think she would stoop that low, to fake a pregnancy they cry miscarriage just to keep her Peach, No! Kenya is smart enough to know that would turn even her most dedicated fan against her and Bravo would fire her in a nano second. Do I think she cares that some are speculating that this is what she is doing, NO, as long as they talk about her and others defend her, she wins because it might make Bravo want to keep her on as a full HW. And Yes, I do think she wants to keep her Peach THAT much.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

She does bring it on and she does it on purpose to keep or, in this case, regain her Peach. The more controversy/talk about her, the more people question/wonder about her, the more people defend her or slam her, the better chance she has to get her Peach back and she knows this. Which is why I think she has knowingly put misinformation about her pregnancy out there to begin with. Do I personally think she would stoop that low, to fake a pregnancy they cry miscarriage just to keep her Peach, No! Kenya is smart enough to know that would turn even her most dedicated fan against her and Bravo would fire her in a nano second. Do I think she cares that some are speculating that this is what she is doing, NO, as long as they talk about her and others defend her, she wins because it might make Bravo want to keep her on as a full HW. And Yes, I do think she wants to keep her Peach THAT much.

They have a saying 'what's good for the goose is good for the gander' meaning that if you can do it to others then it's fair game when it's done right back at you. I agree with that sentiment. When Kenya wants to hit below the belt and spread unverified (or blatantly false) gossip in order to hurt her castmates (like talking about Kim Fields' husband being gay), then she brings it on herself when the others talk about her love life. When there are rumours that Kenya has paid a man to pretend to be her boyfriend on the show and then she chooses to continue showcasing her relationships on the show, she's brought it on herself with comments that speculate whether it's real or not. When she goes after someone's parenting skills (Kim), it's fair game for the others to do the same to her when she messes up. I can't think of a single thing Kenya has done that would make it a reasonable accusation that Kenya is faking her pregnancy and potentially a miscarriage for storyline purposes. And I get that you may not believe that is her intent, but you're trying to make an argument for the people that do stoop that low and in the process you are removing appropriate accountability from them and you're putting it on Kenya and there's nothing you can say or will say that's going to make me agree with your position here. Two people can be wrong, but when one wrong is far worse than the other, I'm not going to distract from that and try to play both sides.

And from what I've read and heard from Kenya, I don't think her pregnancy news was misinformation...so I don't know why you're presenting it as facts. If people think it's misinformation, maybe it's because they felt entitled to know, which they aren't. At the reunion, Kenya alluded to becoming a mother soon. Why is it even a question of controversy whether that's through pregnancy or surrogate? That's people reaching to turn a positive thing into something negative. Again, you ain't gonna convince me that that's what Kenya has brought THOSE negative pregnancy comments on herself. That's just negative people being negative in my opinion, and I'm not here to entertain the idea that grown people are somehow not 100% responsible when they say and/or do something nasty toward someone else. Nope, not here for it at all. We're just gonna have to agree to disagree here because I already think our conversation has gone circular at this point, lol.

• Love 2

Pokes head in the thread:

I just came in here to verify if Kenya is unemployed by Bravo.

But since I walked in......

Kenya Moore is like the weather report in Washington state.  I believe it when it actually happens.  Because you can tell me it's going to be sunny tomorrow and enough times, it's not.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, dosodog said:

Pokes head in the thread:

I just came in here to verify if Kenya is unemployed by Bravo.

But since I walked in......

Kenya Moore is like the weather report in Washington state.  I believe it when it actually happens.  Because you can tell me it's going to be sunny tomorrow and enough times, it's not.

Heh!  Ain't that truth (I'm in Seattle).

• Love 1
On 6/2/2018 at 4:55 PM, cooksdelight said:

Her boobs are bigger, face looks fuller. Now I hope all the naysayers who think she’s not married, not pregnant, will hush. Be happy for her, she’s finally gotten everything in life she has hoped for.

I would be happy if she didn't come back. I don't like her RH persona. But i believed she was married and hoped she was pregnant. I think she would make a good, if crazy, mom.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

@ShawnaLanne, I see a spinoff series in Kenya and her husband’s future. :)

They need something to replace Kim and her family. I'd watch for that alone! Can you imagine how badly it would burn if Wig's show was cancelled and Kenya got her own show?

It will be all kinds of interesting to see if her husband consents. I bet if the feature his rest. ... He will.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Can you imagine how badly it would burn if Wig's show was cancelled and Kenya got her own show?

I’d pay to watch. :)

I think the concept of new mom Kenya and her husband trying to deal with the day-to-day chaos would be hysterical. You know she’s put her spin on it. LOL, I can see Kandi stopping by to give advice on handling dirty diapers, formula, midnight feedings, etc. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Voice of 1 perhaps, but I have a soft spot for Kenya.   

My take on Kenya is that her mother abandoning her caused irreparable damage.  She's a fighter and very, very smart.  She has been able to achieve some success despite her shitty mother, but I think she still carries emotional baggage caused by the abandonment.  I think she could have gotten even further in life had her upbringing been healthier.  I also think she's not really great at having real relationships because of this.

I also think the timing of the show was good for her because it seemed like she needed the money at the time - and likely still does.

Kenya does have a little cra-cra going on and has told more than a few lies, but I chalk it all up to her not knowing how to deal with people very well and perhaps fear of losing her source of income.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 12

It is rumored that tenured housewives make $600,000 to $1,000,000 each season. The money could have induced Marc to change his mind. 

Kenya is interesting to watch but I don't think that she can carry a show by herself. I don't see Kenya disclosing the full story about IVF treatments and the like.  Kim Biermann has an army of kids, is married to a former football player and everyone in the family is trashy. Kenya and Marc seemed to be more refined. 

I don't care if Kenya returns to RHOA or not but I do wish her and her family the best.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

So I guess Kenya didn’t leave willingly.

Nope, she didn't Like most of her claims, she was lying when she said she wouldn't be back next season because SHE didn't want to return. LOL

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/07/kenya-moore-fired-rhoa-protest-video-boycott-bravo/

Whut?!?!?!?

There have been some housewives who I've really liked and even stopped watching the shows when they left, but protest??????????? Hell, naw!!!!

I wouldn't put it past Kenya for her to have paid for this number one, and number two, I'm thinking if the Kenya super fan actually does exist they are as, uh, over the top as she.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Looks like baby could come anytime now.

EC47E80D-C02C-48D2-99BE-C7765B1FB823.jpeg

I read that she’s getting a “baby special” on E - and a full season if people like it enough.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3

I’m happy both that Kenya has a healthy baby and that we can stop talking/speculating about her pregnancy. I swear it feels like we’ve been talking about her pregnancy for at least a year. 

I’m not a Kenya fan, but I do believe Bravo did her wrong and RHOA will suffer in the ratings. They kept Eva, who brings nothing but pretty to the show and got rid of Kenya who at least brought some drama.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, laprin said:

I’m happy both that Kenya has a healthy baby and that we can stop talking/speculating about her pregnancy. I swear it feels like we’ve been talking about her pregnancy for at least a year. 

I’m not a Kenya fan, but I do believe Bravo did her wrong and RHOA will suffer in the ratings. They kept Eva, who brings nothing but pretty to the show and got rid of Kenya who at least brought some drama.

I’m glad they got rid of the nasty heifer.  

Now she can twirl off into the sunset, bye Miss United States.

Kenya is not the only person to have a shitty parent.  Many people have been through worse and aren’t nasty and horrible.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, laprin said:

That's because she lied so much about being pregnant before she actually ever was pregnant. 

• Love 11
21 hours ago, laprin said:

Nice to hear mother and baby are doing well. But yeah, I am over her and her situation. 

I think Kenya did herself wrong. She wants to keep her marriage and her man off-screen, fine, she can take her entire life off screen. Leave it to those who want to play ball like Porshe. 

• Love 11
On 11/4/2018 at 10:23 PM, bichonblitz said:

That's because she lied so much about being pregnant before she actually ever was pregnant. 

When did she lie about being pregnant? AFAIK she just said at the reunion something along the lines of news "soon, very soon."

On another note, she will be back because this cast is so dull. The bitterness will fuel ratings, proving her relevance. I can't imagine being so mad about someone I don't know who didn't try to actively harm someone (i.e. Phaedra/Porscha)

IDK how to add quotes, but per RideTheMaverick's post...did she have a c-section? I admit I don't follow closely. Recovering from a medical procedure is no joke, especially as one gets older. This is a damn near 50 year old woman having both a heavy pregnancy and a delivery.  The posting, I don't necessarily thing was needed, but her pain may be real.

Edited by neenyah
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, nexxie said:

What’s with the peek pics people post of their babies?

I can't speak for Kenya, but I have friends who don't want their child's photos on social media, so this is a way to do it without showing their faces. For my friends that did it, they were politely intentional in the birth announcement, asking that people respect their wishes and not post photos. Having said that, I think I can assume that this is not why Kenya is choosing not to show full photos.

• Love 3
On 16/04/2014 at 8:35 PM, coloradoqt said:

Kenya is like someone who isn't used to being invited to a lot of parties. She ask the hostess what should I wear, what should I bring? the hostess answers oh,just bring whatever  you like (meaning food, drinks)  so in Kenya mind,since she has no social skills, can't hold a conversation without throwing shade at someone ,she thinks what will outshine everyone,what will shock everyone ,what will make her the center of attention and make her the life of the party ? (the fan,the bullhorn the scepter) instead she becomes the joke of the party, the person that turns everyone off, the person that pisses someone off. At every social functions she is second to NeNe in getting in a conflict with someone...No Social Skills. 

Kenya is a Drama queen. she always likes to verbally abuse the other women. She can't help herself.

On 05/11/2018 at 5:15 AM, Jets4274 said:

I know Kenya could be bitchy on the show but that was what the show was all about.  I miss seeing her on the show because she was fun to watch.  Congrats to her on the birth of her baby girl.

I liked Kenya too. Shes entertaining!

On 05/11/2018 at 8:00 PM, islandgal140 said:

Nice to hear mother and baby are doing well. But yeah, I am over her and her situation. 

I think Kenya did herself wrong. She wants to keep her marriage and her man off-screen, fine, she can take her entire life off screen. Leave it to those who want to play ball like Porshe. 

Posha yeah but not Eva. Shes just a pretty face!

• Love 1
On 05/01/2017 at 2:50 AM, queenjen said:

There's got to be a time limit on this with the registration numbers. We should here something from the media, or Kenya that either they've caught someone, looking for someone or for whatever reason, like a stolen car, they can't locate those responsible. If it was just fans, and Kenya says in one of her posts that they knocked on her door with a 'Hi Kenya!' then it gives Kenya the opportunity to calm down, and not press charges. She's made a big enough deal of the whole thing now that people have the clear message not to invade her privacy. Or she can take them through the whole court process, she's certainly within her rights to do so. 

But that's if it is actually real, and not a 'Twirl' production.

LMAO! My thoughts exactly!

On 21/06/2017 at 7:53 AM, MsDiva2007 said:

Unless I see a notarized Marriage Certificate I will not believe it. Its a stunt to keep that Peach. Fake man#3

Your right on the money with that one. We need solid evidence!

On 25/08/2017 at 1:40 AM, cooksdelight said:

Kenya's hair line must be doing well. She's hiring for Perimeter Mall, one of the nicest and priciest malls in the Atlanta area:

IMG_2784.JPG

Congrats! She will do well in this no doubt!

• Love 3
On 04/04/2018 at 9:01 AM, biakbiak said:

In his Instastory that he has since taken down he compared her to a gorilla because he is garbage.

Kenya, was so sleek. She did a good job putting him in his place eg thanks for being a fan now get a job so you can pay your cable bill and continue watching me. lo e it!

He says you do know your a villian right. She replied don't tell me what I am and what I am not!

• Love 3