Type keyword(s) to search

Kenya Moore: Twirl! Twirl!

• Start Topic

On 12/3/2019 at 7:16 PM, goofygirl said:

Kenya hunny, you need to get some psychiatric care immediately.  If you don't, your beautiful little girl is gonna end up as messy as you currently are.  JMHO

I agree, she doesn't need a man, she needs a therapist.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

But where is Kenya's hair care line?  I haven't ever seen it in NYC.  

Sally Beauty...not sure if it’s also in the Sally stores or just online. I don’t think I have heard of it being anywhere else.

• Useful 1
On 12/10/2019 at 3:35 PM, link417 said:

Sally Beauty...not sure if it’s also in the Sally stores or just online. I don’t think I have heard of it being anywhere else.

I think there are Sally Beauty stores in the Bronx and Brooklyn, not in Manhattan. 

Her stuff should at least be in Target.

• Love 1
On 12/25/2019 at 2:33 PM, druzy said:

Kenya's mom sent Brooklyn a gift

I really think everything messed up about Kenya stems from what she perceives as her mother's rejection of her. I hope she can heal and not transfer these feeling to her child.

• Love 5
On 12/30/2019 at 11:04 AM, qtpye said:

I really think everything messed up about Kenya stems from what she perceives as her mother's rejection of her. I hope she can heal and not transfer these feeling to her child.

I hope so as well, but I'm going to guess she's about to fuck up the next generation.

• Love 10

If Kenya can't get her shit straight in regards to her OWN upbringing, and it looks like she's gonna need a LOT of professional help to get there; this beautiful little girl is about to be just as messed up as Kenya is.

So sad.

• Love 9
23 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

I hope so as well, but I'm going to guess she's about to fuck up the next generation.

I just hope she is not of the mindset that “now that I have a child, I am finally worthy of my mother’s love”

That is too much pressure to put in an innocent baby.

• Love 4
On 1/4/2020 at 11:29 AM, Hiyo said:

Am I only one who thinks Kenya used to resemble Stacey Dash?

Wooooow, her acting was sooo bad. Gabrielle Union deserves an Oscar for keeping a straight face.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 2/9/2020 at 9:33 AM, cooksdelight said:

The writer of that story must not be following her on Facebook. They are back together, as of a few weeks ago, I think.

Lord, I hope not. I really thing Kenya is awful, especially what she did to Tanya, but not even she deserves to be treated as badly as Mark treated her.

• Love 5
On 3/1/2020 at 10:22 PM, Duke2801 said:

Yikes after seeing how he’s treated her this season, I cannot believe she’d get back with him. Have some dignity and self respect, girl. 

I agree.  But seeing how long it's taken for her to get married/have a family and how the lack of having those things has been used as weapon against her and how his treatment of her has been attributed to karma, she's gonna fight to keep that man to prove everyone wrong.  

• Love 4
(edited)

Kenya was on Kandi's youtube channel sharing her thoughts about the reunion and she went in on Nene.  She called her an ugly talentless buffoon. I agree with Kenya's assessment of her. Nene is just the worst..  She also said that Nene had hired that big time LA lawyer to sue Bravo and some other channel, believing that they are holding her back from roles and other endeavors that she has auditioned for in the past. Who the hell would want to work with Nene, she is a vile caricature.. Nobody other than Andy Cohen would put up with her nastiness.. At least, Andy makes money off of her antics..

Nene will never hobnob with the likes of Meryl Streep, she is delusional if she believes that her steady gig on Bravo will transcend her status as a reality star..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

Kenya was on Kandi's youtube channel sharing her thoughts about the reunion and she went in on Nene.  She called her an ugly talentless buffoon. I agree with Kenya's assessment of her. Nene is just the worst..  She also said that Nene had hired that big time LA lawyer to sue Bravo and some other channel, believing that they are holding her back from roles and other endeavors that she has auditioned for in the past. Who the hell would want to work with Nene, she is a vile caricature.. Nobody other than Andy Cohen would put up with her nastiness.. At least, Andy makes money off of her antics..

Nene will never hobnob with the likes of Meryl Streep, she is delusional if she believes that her steady gig on Bravo will transcend her status as a reality star..

At this point, she is barely interesting enough to be on the show. If she getting paid what is rumored (close to 3 million, unsubstantiated) thenshe needs to be fired.

• Love 3

Who the hell would want to work with Nene, she is a vile caricature.

She actually had a chance with Ryan Murphy, until she burned that bridge...

• Love 4
On 4/27/2020 at 6:16 PM, luckyroll3 said:

This really in interesting - she’s so sweet and has their backs 100%, but will regift your gift in your face? imo Kenya uses “love bombing” to pull people in, but also feeds on their emotions when she purposely hurts them. Run ladies, run!

• Love 5

Ken, giiiiirl, you got terrible taste in men! And you pretend to be what you think they want, so they're all confused when a glimpse of the real you comes through. 

Alpha males aren't a good fit for you. You need a "yes man" like Kelli dodd's Rick. A bit older and feeling lucky to be with you. Thinks your mean girl antics are endearing. Lives for his queen's happiness, and puts you (and your kids) needs above his own. Damn! Now I'm thinking I need a rick!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

I think Kenya is not a good person and am not a fan. But her soon to be ex is even worse. 
Here’s part of a quote from him in Reality Blurb (don’t know how to embed on my IPad):

He continued, “As always, in addition to perpetual self-improvement, my primary focus will continue to be helping the underserved and people of color in Brooklyn to recover from the negative impact of the COVID – 19 pandemic. This focus will take shape through using my restaurant as a “Community Hub” where positive and diverse perspectives on important topics such as economic empowerment, social activism, and political engagement can be highlighted in a safe and productive forum. I’m blessed to be a positive change agent for not just my family but also my community.”

Sure dude, are you a selfless individual or are just promoting yourself and your business. My guess is the later.

• Love 3

Bravo aired Season 5 today and Kenya was a seriously odious person without an ounce of self-awareness--and still is. Watching the show also made me miss the old NeNe.  She was a seriously fun time. It's too bad she's burned her Bravo bridge because the franchise could use some of her humorous snark.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, politichick said:

Bravo aired Season 5 today and Kenya was a seriously odious person without an ounce of self-awareness--and still is. Watching the show also made me miss the old NeNe.  She was a seriously fun time. It's too bad she's burned her Bravo bridge because the franchise could use some of her humorous snark.

I have a couple of friends where I miss who they were a few years ago. Now, they are not enjoyable to be around.

Nene is beyond not enjoyable these days. The original Nene was funny and good reality TV.

• Love 7

I just posted this in the S13, ep 14 thread. It was the episode where Kenya wore the Native American costume to the Halloween party…..

A very late watch of this episode for me and I watched an edited version via my on demand pay tv app (in Australia)  It was unintentionally hilarious: they’ve edited it to not show Kenya in her costume AT ALL! It’s like she’s invisible 😆😆😆 You can hear her but she’s not shown. Ha ha ha! Best way to have her on the show!

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/22/2022 at 11:07 PM, JonnieUniteUs said:

Why would someone shame someone for buying a used car let alone a rolls?  You normally make a wise choice buying a slightly used vehicle that’s been well taken care of which I assume a rolls would be 🤔

Maybe because they cannot afford a Rolls, even if it is used?

Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 3