Type keyword(s) to search

Kenya Moore: Twirl! Twirl!

• Start Topic

I can’t blame her, she’s got a new husband and a lot of other things going on. I just hope she takes Kim down before the season ends. With Kim trying to stir the pot constantly, and aiming her daggers at Kenya and her husband, I want the guy to walk in and tell Kim to shut her fake fat bubble lips.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I can’t blame her, she’s got a new husband and a lot of other things going on. I just hope she takes Kim down before the season ends. With Kim trying to stir the pot constantly, and aiming her daggers at Kenya and her husband, I want the guy to walk in and tell Kim to shut her fake fat bubble lips.

As much as I dislike Kim, which is a lot, she isn't doing anything to Kenya that Kenya herself hasn't already done to another HWs. Kenya can't all of a sudden say her life is off limits when she has gone after others lives for years now. LOL

• Love 11
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

As much as I dislike Kim, which is a lot, she isn't doing anything to Kenya that Kenya herself hasn't already done to another HWs. Kenya can't all of a sudden say her life is off limits when she has gone after others lives for years now. LOL

I don’t think she’s going to go the “off limits” route, she’s showing off her ring and telling people about her husband. But if he doesn’t want to be a part of this shitshow I can’t blame him. And if she is ready to have a fun life with him off this show, more power to her.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, cooksdelight said:

I don’t think she’s going to go the “off limits” route, she’s showing off her ring and telling people about her husband. But if he doesn’t want to be a part of this shitshow I can’t blame him. And if she is ready to have a fun life with him off this show, more power to her.

See, that wouldn't have stopped Kenya going in on someone, just showing her their wedding ring, and none of them have had a "hired" bf each season since they joined the show like Kenya has either. She really has brought all the speculation about her marriage/husband down on herself. 

• Love 6

Porsha had hired boyfriends. And that’s on production, they require each woman to have a man in their lives in some capacity. Even if he’s in prison, as now Sheree’s boo will be. LOL

That whole thing with Matt was a faked storyline, producer driven, as Kenya had already started dating her husband when they were filming that stuff. Each guy is paid, signs a NDL contract and keeps their mouths shut.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Porsha had hired boyfriends. And that’s on production, they require each woman to have a man in their lives in some capacity. Even if he’s in prison, as now Sheree’s boo will be. LOL

That whole thing with Matt was a faked storyline, producer driven, as Kenya had already started dating her husband when they were filming that stuff. Each guy is paid, signs a NDL contract and keeps their mouths shut.

Porsha was married, legally married her first season and getting divorced her second season and she didn't have a bf her second season. Only Kenya has hired a bf each and every season she has been on. production doesn't "force" any HW to do anything against their will, especially hiring fake bf's, that is a myth spun by those defending Kenya. Last season, Kenya was already dating her now husband at the start of filming but kept her paid/rented bf, Matt, on camera. That is on her, she lied, and again, no one forced her to do it, this is something she has done from the get go, it is her MO. OH, and every HW/husband/so/FOH/anyone filmed, signs a contract with a "nondisclosure" clause, it is in all their contracts across the entire franchise and even those that broke that rule, JTG (NJ), have said that production does not force them to do anything.

• Love 9
On 9/30/2017 at 3:41 PM, cooksdelight said:

So you are saying the whole dealio with him smashing her windows - followed by her emotional breakdown - were all 100% fake and manipulated by producers?   

And the whole "breakup in the hallway" scene with Matt crying and freaking out were faked?  

Her restraining order against him was fake?  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

So you are saying the whole dealio with him smashing her windows - followed by her emotional breakdown - were all 100% fake and manipulated by producers?   

And the whole "breakup in the hallway" scene with Matt crying and freaking out were faked?  

Her restraining order against him was fake?  

Kenya only brings the fake.  Good riddance!

• Love 5

Yes, to quote Elaine Benes in “The Contest”... “Fake, fake, fake, fake!” :)

Think about Apollo ripping people off for millions, all the while pretending to be in various jobs his wife came up with on the show. Nothing on this show is real, it’s why Kenya’s husband wants no part of it. 

• Love 3

I think Kenya's marriage is all smoke, mirrors, and a contract. She needs to quit reality tv and concentrate on building a real life for herself. She is 46 and claims to want a baby- she damn well best hurry up and quit with this fairy tale she is trying to sell. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I think Kenya's marriage is all smoke, mirrors, and a contract. She needs to quit reality tv and concentrate on building a real life for herself. She is 46 and claims to want a baby- she damn well best hurry up and quit with this fairy tale she is trying to sell. 

I agree, something is suspicious! Even TT has questions about her recent behavior and she is a strong Kenya supporter/apologist. LOL   http://tamaratattles.com/2017/11/17/rhoa-in-the-news-kenya-cynthia-phaedra-tidbits/ 

Here is my guess-Kenya will make a little bank off the sale of her house, rent in Atlanta during filming and proceed with her husband in NYC until filming begins.  Nene has had two residences, Kandi is on Broadway pretty quick, so Kenya spending three months in Atlanta isn't a big deal.  None of these women seem to have second homes so we are stuck with their quasi-Atlanta reality.  Off topic-why the heck do they film at the hotest most miserable time of the year in Atlanta?

• Love 1

No, and he’s always wearing a dumb cap.

But hey, he's showing off the watch, so at least give him that.

Also, is it just me, or do all 4 of them look like they have been photo-shopped into that pic?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Marley said:

Michael Rapaport is so gross. I’m glad Kenya said what she said to him. Good for her.

In his Instastory that he has since taken down he compared her to a gorilla because he is garbage.

• Love 4
(edited)

The problem with Michael Rappaport is he stays insulting black female celebrities in particular and he has to get dragged every single time.  There was no need for Rappaport to come on and compare Kenya to a gorilla or say her feet were ashy, then get shocked! Kenya claps back on him.  In no universe does Kenya Moore look like a gorilla.  But if you shave a gorilla down it would look like Michael Rappaport.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 22
9 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

The problem with Michael Rappaport is he stays insulting black female celebrities in particular and he has to get dragged every single time.  There was no need for Rappaport to come on and compare Kenya to a gorilla or say her feet were ashy, then get shocked! Kenya claps back on him.  In no universe does Kenya Moore look like a gorilla.  But if you shave a gorilla down it would look like Michael Rappaport.

Plus, calling a Black person, a gorilla is so loaded with racial connotations.   It is always best to stay away from insults like that.  The backlash is not going to be pretty.  

• Love 15
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

Love her or hate her, Kenya Moore is a beautiful woman.  That's that.

I'm offended that he would describe her as looking like a gorilla (even though I love gorillas and know they are the gentle giants of the animal kingdom who just got some really bad press from ignorant, uneducated Hollywood types), describe her skin as ashy and talk about wig snatching. The whole cultural appropriation argument aside, when you appropriate someone's culture simply to insult them with it, that's a hostile act.  Get out of here with that.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I kind of agree with Rappaport. Kenya is nasty. But what do I know, I'm just a fat old white bitch. 

Kenya being nasty doesn't negate the fact that Rappaport is frequently a racist misogynistic asshole. 

• Love 20
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

Kenya being nasty doesn't negate the fact that Rappaport is frequently a racist misogynistic asshole. 

I haven't listened to enough of him to know. Why would Andy have someone like that on his show? 

1 minute ago, bichonblitz said:

I haven't listened to enough of him to know. Why would Andy have someone like that on his show? 

Bevause he is a straight male who loves Bravo which is something Andy loves. 

• Love 4