Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: Sparks Will Fly

• Start Topic

That Nicole is a nasty bitch. I just want to see her get her ass beaten and dragged. Too bad Chantel isn’t up to the task. She would never try this mess with a young lady from the Bronx or Washington Heights.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

I'm no Chantel fan but I feel for her in this ep, and I just want her to stop chasing this guy who clearly doesn't love her anymore (or maybe never did). Have some self respect and dump his ass. What she sees in him anymore is beyond me, he treats her terribly and always chooses literally anyone else over her.

• Love 17
(edited)
18 hours ago, rideashire said:

I'm no Chantel fan but I feel for her in this ep, and I just want her to stop chasing this guy who clearly doesn't love her anymore (or maybe never did). Have some self respect and dump his ass. What she sees in him anymore is beyond me, he treats her terribly and always chooses literally anyone else over her.

She won't dump him because she's getting her own show out of this circus.  A show I won't watch.  Hopefully, no one will watch it and it will bomb, because there isn't a single likable individual on either side.  Except the gay friend who calls out Pedro's family for the cockroaches they really are.  Let him have a show.

Edited by Dobian
typo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
7 hours ago, nytonc said:

Is it me or does Larissa look much thinner in her talking head segment? I thought it might be  the knock off Leger Bandage Dress but even her arms look very thin. I kind of feel sorry for her. Colty is a sneaky manipulative momma’s boy with man boobs. Shutting off her phone is a form of abuse. 

Pedro & Chantal are both nuts. I was Team Pedro til now. He lets his big mouth trashy sister get away with too much. I still can stand Chantal but I’ll give her credit for her flawless skin. 

Chantal is gorgeous with an insane body. I sort of like her. Pretty people can get by with a lot.

• Love 2

Jay is a womanizing man (boy) whore, but somehow even after what he did, Trashly has me feeling sorry for him. He is literally a kid! And he looks scared as shit. I just don't think a 19-20 year old can possibly understand what it is like to take on an instant family. He had no idea what he walked into. I am not justifying his behavior, but damn, cannot she just find someone that wasn't just out of his teen years? That illegal alien bullshit she pulled was just next level grimy. 

• Love 19
12 hours ago, Nowhere said:

I have a 22 year old son so I know several young men in Jay’s age group. None of them would choose marriage at their age unless they were basically manipulated into thinking life would be much better for them if they did. Jay, being the child that he is, probably thought he was coming to America to live the lifestyle he may see on TV. He probably thought things would be more like NYC or LA, and Ashley would always be the party girl type he met in Jamaica. He has bragged about being Skinz Jr. since she met him and furthermore Ashley herself told her friend that if he did cheat on her in Jamaica, she wouldn’t care. Now that he’s cheated on her in the states, he’s the bad guy, even though she knew exactly what she was getting, the kid was very transparent about his reputation as a player and his sister was forthcoming with that information. Ashley thought she was the great white savior to this poor unfortunate black boy and thought she’d be able to control him with threats to his immigration status. Now she’s having a fit because her abuse tactics didn’t work. It makes me angry that this grown ass woman is holding so much over this kid’s head. She couldn’t choose a grown man to marry because they all have her number so she had to manipulate a child. Sorry, not sorry for the unpopular opinion. Don’t marry a child if you don’t want to deal with a child. 

I agree with you 100%. Jay IS a child!

Chantal needs to divorce Pedro. Let him stay in the DR with his family. Let him grind all he wants on Dominican skank. She's no prize, but she doesn't deserve the abuse from Pedro and his friends.

Paola and Russ.They'll end up divorcing over the family thing. Of course they had to bring in this dopey friend of hers to stir up trouble.

Larissa is being abused by Colt. Taking her phone was a very aggressive act, effectively cutting her off from the world. Fuck Colt. Let him try this shit with an American.

• Love 15

Look, I don't care for Chantel or Pedro at this point; the shit has just gotten old. BUT why is he sitting next to the girl he was grinding on instead of next to his own wife? What?! Why is that girl even there??? Oh but.....Production. 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Larissa is being abused by Colt. Taking her phone was a very aggressive act, effectively cutting her off from the world. Fuck Colt. Let him try this shit with an American.

Yes, she is. Colt and his Dam are isolating and gaslighting her. She may have problems, but these two pukes are exploiting her weaknesses. Oh officer, I am so afraid this woman will kill me!  Just sit on her.  She’ll beg for mercy.

I have a friend from Medellin who is very contemptuous of these women who sell themselves to these scum bags in US. But I have seen them firsthand, and it’s really sad. Most of them are quite a bit younger, and paraded around as show ponies. One old puke insisted his new bride get a huge boob job she didn’t want, and had her out in a push-up bra one week post surgery. 

It’s about total control from the US spouse. I once saw a woman from China turn it around on her spouse, but she also was highly educated with good English, and was an attorney to boot. I laughed at him when he said he was marrying a Chinese woman because they are obedient. The funny thing is that I was once set up with him, and he passed because I was too bitchy and Asian looking. He carries her purse now, and meekly agreed when she refused to raise their children as Jewish. Sometimes these idiots lose. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

Nicole. Gurl. HE DOES NOT LOVE YOU. He doesn't even like you. This phone call is so painful to watch.

Yes. I also agree with an above poster who said Azan has checked out completely of this "relationship". I think he was on board for a short while, until he met her and she was a "little bit big" (she is a lot big now), but after her repeated attempts to molest him, especially in public, he def checked out. He looks kinda sad; like "dang, girl, what are you hanging onto here? You poor stupid thing". 

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

The one credit I will give Jay is that he was smart not to physically fight back when Ashley was hitting and shoving him. I guess he is more of a lover than a fighter. *groan*

He did shove her back, which could have gotten him jammed up.  It wasn't 100% clear who shoved first, but I think it was Ashley.

He did do a good job of keeping his cool when the cops arrived.  Ashley tried to stir up trouble by coming down stairs and walking right past him while he was gathering his things, but he didn't rise to the bait.

I thought the police did an excellent job handling the situation.  They diffused the conflict  and got the two separated for at least the night. 

As foolish as Ashley is, I would have sympathy for her if she didn't try to use the police to punish Jay for infidelity.   

• Love 10
(edited)

So....Pedro went back to the hotel with Chantel...to sit down and talk, per both of them.   They get to the hotel, and Chantel doesn’t want to talk about it that night.  It was a huge deal to get him to go to the hotel to talk, then she doesn’t want to. This bugs me. 

Also, Andrrrrrei isn’t translating everything his dad says...when it comes to his dad’s wise words, Andrei glosses over them.  This bugs me too.  

Nicole’s purple hair....the roots are brown. This bugs me too. In the video chat w Azan, he is talking to her like a friend, not like he’s a scammer.  I don’t get it. I turned off my judgment when I watched, and it wasn’t as painful as if I had watched being judgy.

Stupid Ashley   Jay is 20.   What does a 32 or 36 year old, or however old she is, see in a kid like him?  I can’t stand her.

Edited by Meowwww
  • Love 16
On 6/26/2019 at 8:27 AM, Brooklynista said:

Except that would be an illegal lockout.  Like him or not, Jay is a resident and Ashley would have to go through the proper channels to get him out. She's lucky Jay didn't know his rights and left willingly.

Technically true,, but once she locked him out, it would be on him to take legal steps to get himself back in.   He might not pursue those steps and even if he did, a judge might side with her.  

• Useful 2
1 minute ago, Bryce Lynch said:

He did shove her back, which could have gotten him jammed up.  It wasn't 100% clear who shoved first, but I think it was Ashley.

I don't think so, I think he grabbed her arm so she couldn't hit him again and said "Listen/wait."

I don't like him, but I didn't see him shove her.

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

So....Pedro went back to the hotel with Chantel...to sit down and talk, per both of them.   They get to the hotel, and Chantel doesn’t want to talk about it that night.  It was a huge deal to get him to go to the hotel to talk, then she doesn’t want to. This bugs me. 

Also, Andrrrrrei isn’t translating everything his dad says...when it comes to his dad’s wise words, Andrei glosses over them.  This bugs me too.  

Nicole’s purple hair....the roots are brown. This bugs me too. In the video chat w Azan, he is talking to her like a friend, not like he’s a scammer.  I don’t get it. I turned off my judgment when I watched, and it wasn’t as painful as if I had watched being judgy.

Stupid Ashley   Jay is 20.   What does a 32 or 36 year old, or however old she is, see in a kid like him?  I can’t stand her.

I don't blame Chantel for not wanting to talk about it at that moment.  What she really wanted was for him to show that their relationship was more important to him than his skank sister and her skank friend.   

The fact that he was so reluctant to go and talk with her in private was a major red flag.  She was trying to handle the situation in a mature way but he decided to allow her to be continually humiliated in public by his sister and her friend.  It was pathetic that it took so much convincing from his male friends for him to go back to the hotel with her.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
8 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

It's almost like there was some kind of abuse that went down.  He's waaay past being  20 year old horn dog normal.  He seems like the type to end up in an ER getting weird stuff removed from his weenus or hiney hole.

I have a friend who has a friend that has “issues”. No one seems to know what motivates  him or what could have happened to him in the past that would cause him to put really weird stuff into his anus. I mean really weird!!  Like the ball off of a trailer hitch weird. When “expelled”, the force of it hitting broke the toilet bowl. There were other things at different times that had to be removed by doctors at the local ER. 

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 12:24 PM, LilaFowler said:

Jay has TLC footage of Trashley attacking him physically. I hope he files charges against her.

Either Jay didn't tell the police she shoved him or he did and Ashley's friend didn't corroborate it- otherwise, Ashley would have been arrested as the primary physical aggressor.  The police don't care who Jay's been fucking, but they are obligated to arrest the person who took it to a physical level.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I don't think so, I think he grabbed her arm so she couldn't hit him again and said "Listen/wait."

I don't like him, but I didn't see him shove her.

I'd have to watch it again, but I thought her sort of shoved her off him and then grabbed her arms.  Grabbing a woman's arms is a major no-no that, rightly or wrongly, get a lot of men locked up.  It gets spun as "forcefully restraining her".   I'm not saying his reaction was wrong, but it could have gotten him unjustly arrested. 

His calm, respectful manner with the police might have saved him from the ride to jail.   

I'm also not sure what Trashley and her friend told the police.  If they told the truth without embellishing or leaving anything out, Jay would probably be OK.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

Either Jay didn't tell the police she shoved him or he did and Ashley's friend didn't corroborate it- otherwise, Ashley would have been arrested as the primary physical aggressor.  The police don't care who Jay's been fucking, but they are obligated to arrest the person who took it to a physical level.

I'm not sure the police are going to arrest a woman for that type of shove, with nothing close to an injury.  They might in some cases and some jurisdictions might be more zero tolerance than others.  But, if they arrested every woman who did that, there would be no place to hold all the rapists and murderers.  

• Love 2
On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:06 AM, Brooklynista said:

Ashley didn't waste anytime calling the new white woman personal security firm otherwise known as 911.

If you call in a domestic incident, the police are obligated to show up and check into it. 
Even if the caller calls back and says they changed their mind.  Even if the caller's not white.

1 minute ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I'm not sure the police are going to arrest a woman for that type of shove, with nothing close to an injury.  They might in some cases and some jurisdictions might be more zero tolerance than others.  But, if they arrested every woman who did that, there would be no place to hold all the rapists and murderers.  

Any physical aggression is considered.  Bruises, broken plates, a hole in a wall, turned over furniture.

If it's a bruise on one party, the other is considered responsible (unless there's overwhelming evidence/3rd party testimony it was self-inflicted.)  If more ambiguous evidence like broken dishes, they have to use their best judgment and any witnesses to establish who is responsible and there is a legal obligation to arrest that party. 

Even a mild domestic (like this one with none of the above) will result in one party leaving for the night, most often the person who didn't call 911. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

So, it seemed like Larissa changed her story while talking to her lawyer.  The story she told last episode was that Coltee called the carrier to shut off her phone.  Now, she is claiming he physically took it from her.    I suspect her lawyer might have fed her that version, off camera, as it would make her more sympathetic and Coltee less sympathetic with the judge.

I find it interesting that they would discuss her criminal case in front of the TV cameras.  I believe that eliminates attorney-client privilege, certainly for whatever was broadcast, but possibly for everything discussed, as there were other people present.   

I don't really buy that the cops were convinced that Coltee was the abuser, but then suddenly changed their minds and did a 180 and arreseted Larissa, instead, merely because they found out that she had a prior DV arrest.   I think there had to be something more than that.  

I suspect she did hit Coltee, but he probably intentionally provoked it.

Edited by Bryce Lynch
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Drogo said:

If you call in a domestic incident, the police are obligated to show up and check into it. 
Even if the caller calls back and says they changed their mind.  Even if the caller's not white.

Exactly, police respond to any 911 call for a domestic dispute.  Trashley was trying to use the police, but not her personal security force, but as her personal vendetta force.  Thankfully, it didn't work, as the cops were very fair and professional and Jay kept his cool.  

• Love 13

let his bitch of a sister do whatever she wants including embarrassing his wife

That sister is a horrid little troll - like some sort of Dominican Heather Chandler. The absolute glee on her face as she shoved her phone in Chantal's face to show the video of Pedro dirty dancing with her friend was disgusting. 

That also bugged me. If she wasn't prepared to talk with him that night (and that would make perfect sense to me), she shouldn't have insisted he leave with her. I think it was fine, however, for her to insist they discuss things privately instead of in front of the crowd. Meet the next morning if you are so overwrought. 

I agree with you 100%. Jay IS a child!

They're both babies. Jay knew better than to cheat but that's who he is - a cheater. He'll never be faithful and he and Ashley both knew that going in. Ashley is a drama queen. Once Jay was outside, if she truly wanted to be rid of him (as she said) she should have shut the door and left him alone. Obviously he was going to need to wait for a ride since he doesn't have a car. But first she goes outside to shove him off "her property" and then she calls the police because he's in front of her house. All she had to do is wait 15 minutes and he would have been gone. She loves the drama. 

Come to think of it, he just walked in at the beginning of the scene. If she really wanted to be done with him, she could have put his stuff outside and deadbolted the door.

• Like 1
  • Love 11

Here's what makes no sense to me.  If Larissa was considered to be the aggressor and was taken to jail, WHY is the damage to the bedroom door on the outside, near the knob?  It looks like someone was trying to force his/her way INTO the room.  Larissa was already in there - so who was trying to hard to get at her that they broke the doorknob?

• Useful 7
  • Love 5
Just now, AZChristian said:

Larissa was already in there - so who was trying to hard to get at her that they broke the doorknob?

The police?

• Useful 4
2 minutes ago, Drogo said:

The police?

Hadn't thought of that.  But if she locked herself in out of fear of Coltee, one would think that she would open the door for the police.  Although she had already been arrested once, so maybe she was hesitant to deal with them again, too.

Hard to say.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

So, it seemed like Larissa changed her story while talking to her lawyer.  The story she told last episode was that Coltee called the carrier to shut off her phone.  Now, she is claiming he physically took it from her.    I suspect her lawyer might have fed her that version, off camera, as it would make her more sympathetic and Coltee less sympathetic with the judge.

I find it interesting that they would discuss her criminal case in front of the TV cameras.  I believe that eliminates attorney-client privilege, certainly for whatever was broadcast, but possibly for everything discussed, as there were other people present.   

I don't really buy that the cops were convinced that Coltee was the abuser, but then suddenly changed their minds and did a 180 and arreseted Larissa, instead, merely because they found out that she had a prior DV arrest.   I think there had to be something more than that.  

I suspect she did hit Coltee, but he probably intentionally provoked it.

Larissa is such an obvious liar.  Her demeanor when she went to the attorney's office was so pathetic.  She oozes contempt.  I wish someone would dig into her past. I seriously doubt that she has a clean record from her country.  She did claim that when she applied for visa, right?  Maybe, she had a different name or something.  She seems to have serious issues that will rear up regardless of where she is or who she's with, if things don't go her way.  

• Love 7
Just now, Brooklynista said:

But there would be  no domestic incident if Ashley kept her hands to herself.  She didn't call the cops and say "I hit my husband". She called because she couldn't control his dick and she should have been hauled in for abusing the services of law enforcement.  We don't call cops because we've been cheated on. 

The cheating and the shove weren't the incident, though.  She called the police because he walked into "her house" and didn't want to leave after she told him not to come into "her house." 

She wants him out of her house, he wants to be in his house, her house and his house are the same house; that's a domestic dispute.  It's not an abuse of the services of law enforcement. 

• Love 4
On 6/25/2019 at 11:10 AM, RealReality said:

I can't with her, because she knows what she is doing.  She was "woke" enough to call out people's discomfort at an interracial couple while they shopped for pickles.  So if she suspects there is racism from the regular townfolk, then she knows exactly what she is about calling the cops on Jay.  

Be the racism real or not doesn't change her intent.

This. Trashley isn’t fooling me with her dog whistle racist 911 call, she was intentionally bringing it on him for retaliation. I get her anger but that is not cool. She also thought she could bring it to a physical level and get away with it. He does not deserve to be physically assaulted and SHE should have gone to the slammer for a cooldown leaving the house to him for the night. He has rights, She is such a ho. Last week she cozied right into the barber guy hugging her and leaned into it and this week she sashays up “we can go to my bedroom” with her ass in the cops face. She knows exactly what she is doing. Skank. 

Coltee disturbs me. My wife my wife my wife it is chilling when he says that with such tenderness and dripping with this dehumanized descriptor of his captive Larissa. She is his possession. Debbie can shut the fuck up and go straight to AA. I think she is a drunk. 

Chantel, Pedro, Pao and Opie Cunningham can ALL go away.

No thx on The Family Chantel but I would totes watch “Azan and Nicole’s A Little Bit Big Adventure”. The smack down on Nicole would be epic. #teamMay someone has to save her. 

I think Andrei will leave Libby eventually he just won’t cope and she only gave him a girl child not a male. He will never find happiness. There is no way he is Father Andreis biological child. Cannot be. It would make a lot of sense to learn he was adopted or abandoned as a baby. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

But there would be  no domestic incident if Ashley kept her hands to herself.  She didn't call the cops and say "I hit my husband, come arrest me". She called because she couldn't control his dick and she should have been hauled in for abusing the services of law enforcement.  We don't call cops because we've been cheated on. 

Trashley really had no good reason to call the police, since Jay had already left the house.  But, there was a domestic incident, though Trashley might have been to blame for starting it.

I think the point is that the police a not a "white woman security force".  If a black woman or a Asian man called in the same dubious complaint, the police would show up.    

The fact that the police didn't arrest Jay and treated him with professionalism and respect also undermine the "white woman security force" nonsense.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

So.  All these people think they can just call up Immigrations or the police and like that, with the snap of their American fingers, the foreigner will be deported.  They threaten and yell this at the foreigner.  “The police will be there to deport you!”  “I am calling Immigrations!”  Ashley, Family Chantal, Coltee and Debbie, I am looking at you here   It’s so rude  

I’m pretty sure a) the police don’t deport anyone and have to be fair in their dealings and b) Immigrations is probably working on things like criminals and other serious things.   They won’t just show up at your beck and call, people   Ugh.   

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Drogo said:

The cheating and the shove weren't the incident, though.  She called the police because he walked into "her house" and didn't want to leave after she told him not to come into "her house." 

She wants him out of her house, he wants to be in his house, her house and his house are the same house; that's a domestic dispute.  It's not an abuse of the services of law enforcement. 

I think it as an abuse.  First, she had no right to kick him out of the home he shared with her, just because he cheated.  Now, she could claim she felt unsafe, but the fact is that she appeared to be the aggressor in the mild physical altercation they had.

More importantly, he had already voluntarily left the home.  She called the police because she wanted them to deport him, not because she wanted him out of the house, as he had already left the house.   Ashley wanted drama and a pound of flesh, not protection.  

• Like 1
  • Love 21
3 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

So.  All these people think they can just call up Immigrations or the police and like that, with the snap of their American fingers, the foreigner will be deported.  They threaten and yell this at the foreigner.  “The police will be there to deport you!”  “I am calling Immigrations!”  Ashley, Family Chantal, Coltee and Debbie, I am looking at you here   It’s so rude  

I’m pretty sure a) the police don’t deport anyone and have to be fair in their dealings and b) Immigrations is probably working on things like criminals and other serious things.   They won’t just show up at your beck and call, people   Ugh.   

Some police departments cooperate with ICE more than others.  But, yeah, you probably aren't going to get anyone deported, merely for being here illegally, by calling the police.

Calling ICE might be more effective.   But, as backed up as they are, they probably aren't going to rush over to put a guy like Jay on a plane back to Jamaica either.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

There is also due process.  

• Love 3

Getting picked up on immigration issues is iffy.  Some places you do get picked up and held.  There's been a lot of discussion about it in my county, because the new sheriff changed policy's from the former sheriff's policy.  It's a pretty big deal, but, can get political, so, that's all I'll say about it.  Here's a link for the federal statute on how local law enforcement pairs with federal agents to enforce immigration laws.

https://www.ice.gov/287g

I'm still not clear on how Jay was not here legally. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Azan can correct me if I'm wrong, but... I think it's a wedding where you give him a month before you come so he can finish up with his other mark, then he picks you up at the airport and doesn't hold your hand because you can't do that in the airport, then he drives directly to the administrative building to get the license and doesn't hold your hand because you can't do that in the car or administrative buildings, then he drives you straight back to the airport. 

And refuses to kiss you because it's Ramadan all year 'round.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

Pao and Roos are getting boring so they’ve introduced the  nasty idiot best friend. TLC is so obvious sometimes. He’ll probably arrive for a visit 

Andrrrrrrrei surely was adopted? But all the sisters inherited dad’s face.

Sister Pedro is the purest form of bitch. Pedro has his green card. Mission accomplished. Now family Pedro must work toward divorce for their son. Thing is, I think he cares for Chantel.

Larissa and Coltee - it’s all so odd and suspicious. But Debbie will have her man to herself again. No doubt.

Ashley is literally vibrating with hate. Girl wants her revenge.

Azan will soon run out of family emergencies and be forced to change his number. Thus ending the cash handouts.  But the sea is filled with desperate fish.

• Love 19
12 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Getting picked up on immigration issues is iffy.  Some places you do get picked up and held.  There's been a lot of discussion about it in my county, because the new sheriff changed policy's from the former sheriff's policy.  It's a pretty big deal, but, can get political, so, that's all I'll say about it.  Here's a link for the federal statute on how local law enforcement pairs with federal agents to enforce immigration laws.

https://www.ice.gov/287g

I'm still not clear on how Jay was not here legally. 

According to Trashely, she never filed for his adjustment of status after their marriage and after the 90 day fiancee visa expired.   Basically, it would mean he is now here on an expired visa.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Azan will soon run out of family emergencies and be forced to change his number. Thus ending the cash handouts.  But the sea is filled with desperate fish.

Thus the name of a well-known hook-up site:  Plenty of Fish.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
49 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

First, she had no right to kick him out of the home he shared with her, just because he cheated.  Now, she could claim she felt unsafe, but the fact is that she appeared to be the aggressor in the mild physical altercation they had.

You're absolutely right, she has no right to kick him out of the home they share without a major burden of proof.  But on the evening of a 911 call for a domestic, someone's leaving that house.  The police asked Jay if he would be willing to go somewhere for the night, and he was; they didn't make that decision for him.  Getting him out of the house permanently if he's not willing to leave is another heavy sack entirely, and getting him out of the country for cheating on you when you've been married for a year and just haven't filed the paperwork?  LOL, Ashley you crazy bitch, Immigration is going to want to know why you never filed that adjustment of status when you obviously had the time and the money to do so and haven't- just to exert your control over him. 

That said, they're both shit.. and neither's shittiness mitigates the other's shittiness.

Ashley* is a piece of shit who tries to use the police to get her cheating husband out of the house and deported from the U.S. at the snap of her finger.  (*Ashley, not "White Women.")

Jay* is a piece of shit who cheats on his wife in a barber shop bathroom, and shows up to a home he knows he's not welcome in the night he gets caught out there. (*Jay, not "Black Men.")

• Useful 1
  • Love 22