Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: Sparks Will Fly

• Start Topic

(edited)
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

But no one knows who that 1% is going to be.  And there are things beyond getting shot that can be pretty awful and can shake public trust and confidence.  Though I agree it's hard to find precise numbers on engagements because "stop and frisks" do not have to be accounted for.  And those are their own can of worms.

1% of 1%....

So here is the issue, that when...people take risks they aren't always aware of them, or in the case of the popo they exaggerate the potential danger.  It's arguable it's more dangerous to call an Uber than the Police.

(found 14 articles for passenger deaths involving Uber rides in 2017, and over 3000 sexual assaults).

Trashley was wrong imo to call the cops on Jay after he was outside, but I do not think he was in danger.

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 3

I would have liked to hear the police say that the 911 call was not necessary. There was no physical contact and no property damage or disturbance. Jays immigration status is not a reason to call police. Ashley should have been warned.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

But Ashley and Jay managed to have like 6 weddings anyway.

Yes! The mock wedding in Jamaica, the courthouse wedding in PA and the Elvis Chapel wedding in Vegas which supposed Natalie crashed off camera. Add to that the two cancelled weddings to other guys plus the barn wedding to Jay for which her bridesmaids bought three dresses needlessly. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, MajorNelson said:

1% of 1%....

So here is the issue, that when people take risks they aren't always aware of them, or in the case of the popo they exaggerate the potential danger.  It's arguable it's more dangerous to call an Uber than the Police.

(found 14 articles for passenger deaths involving Uber rides in 2017, and over 3000 sexual assaults).

Trashley was wrong imo to call the cops on Jay after he was outside, but I do not think he was in danger.

Lots of pervy Uber drivers!

2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I would have liked to hear the police say that the 911 call was not necessary. There was no physical contact and no property damage or disturbance. Jays immigration status is not a reason to call police. Ashley should have been warned.

Ashley should have been given a citation for calling the police in this instance. He was there to collect his belongings, you can't have someone arrested because they cheated on you, and there's no evidence that he broke into the house. What we saw was Trashly and her trashy friend heading down the stairs holding a bottle of wine each. Then, in the next scene, Jay is sitting in the living room. When he got up to leave, Trashly assaulted him. That particular moment is caught on camera, and it was very obvious that she shoved him after he got up. 

Trashly also lied to the police about his status, "He's here illegally." Not that that is any of their business, but she outright lied to them in order to make her situation seem urgent and to try and paint herself as the victim. By the time she called 911, Jay was already outside. He wasn't being destructive or aggressive. He was simply waiting for a ride and talking with the TLC production crew. She was being vindictive and hoped that the cops would take him to jail all because he cheated on her. 

I'm not excusing Jay and his cheating, but Trashly is vile and she definitely played the helpless little, blonde, blue eyed, woman card in this situation. I wish the police would have had access to the production footage so she could have either been charged with assault or for wasting the officers' time. 

As far as Jay's stupid comment about finding another woman to stay in the US with, I don't doubt that he's looking for a way to stay or that any trashy ho will do, but it also sounds like something an idiot 20 year old guy would say in order to maintain his bravado. 

• Love 17
(edited)

One minute Ashley is telling Jay, "If you bleep show up here, I'm going to bleep call the cops and your bleep ass will be deported" then in the next breath she says, "Come and get your bleep things which will bleep be outside on the bleep porch." The problem was, the stuff WASN'T on the porch as she promised, it was still inside at the bottom of the stairs and Jay had no choice but to come in to get it, then after she confronts him, kicks him out and he leaves empty handed she calls the cops? SHE TOLD HIM TO COME GET HIS BLEEP THINGS! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17
44 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

As far as Jay's stupid comment about finding another woman to stay in the US with, I don't doubt that he's looking for a way to stay or that any trashy ho will do, but it also sounds like something an idiot 20 year old guy would say in order to maintain his bravado. 

Maybe he thinks because Luis found another wife he can too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Libby said to Andrei that only the two of them will be in the delivery room and then she said something like, "And I'm in charge in there. Anything I say goes," and the jerk said, "Okay but only this time," or something like that.

That will be Libby's way to get her family in the delivery room or at least her mother. She'll wait until she is in the throes of pain and demand that her mother come in.

Libby's father drives me crazy because I just cannot relate to him at all. He's enabling Libby's husband-- a person that he dislikes because he's an asshole to his daughter and a moocher-- by giving them money and paying their way. What incentive does Andrei have to get a job when the lifestyle that they are accustomed to via Daddy is a lot better than Andrei getting a modest job. Andrei can hang out all day, go to the gym and play video games while Libby works.

Does anyone really see him doing most of the parenting while Libby is at work? I sure don't. I wouldn't be surprised if at some near future time, they put the baby in day care because Libby has to work and Andrei has to have his gym/video game time and daddy will come to the rescue and pay for everything.

• Love 6

OMG,  I didn't even finish this episode.  I'm so sick of these people.  And season 6 was the worst season evah and gave us such horrible couples I never wish to see again.  At least, Ledia and Droopy weren't on this show again.

CeAir and Pepi- He has good friends that seem to want to steer him right and recognize that his sister is the debil.  He should listen to them.  I felt bad for him and her both when they got back to the hotel.  Save your marriage, dumb asses!

Nickel and phone Azan- Why are they on this show anymore????  She is such an uninvolved mother; taking her kid to the juice place and telling her to go color.  I'm sure May had fun being watched by a member of the crew while Nickel gushed her fat face over phone Azan (who likely had his wife or husband  just off camera so they could laugh about Nickel later).

Libby and Andrei- We get it you don't get along with Libby's family.  Just show the Moldovian dad and stop showing the same old same old, blah blah blah drama.

Coltee and Larissa- I just get a gross vibe with them.  She's no picnic but I'm sure he's emotionally cruel to her.  Just show the smokin hot lawyer to explain their segments without actually showing them.

Trashly and Jay- They are both trash and deserving of the experience they had with each other.

Pao and Roose- Pao and Juan are awful awful people.  Roose should grow a pair , take the baby , and leave.  Her mom saying Juan is funnier and nicer than him?  Probably producer induced, but I kept thinking I'm sure Roose's family thinks the same thing about Roose's previous girlfriends.

• Love 12

90 DAY FIANCE

“90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?” Star Jay Smith is in ICE Custody, Facing Deportation After Turning Himself In To Authorities

15 HOURS AGO by THE ASHLEY

“Honestly, being in a jail cell may be better than living with Ashley…”

Jay Smith is officially in the custody of Immigration and Customs Enforcement as of July 3, In Touch Weekly revealed on Wednesday.

The 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? star— who hails from Jamaica– reportedly turned himself into authorities after learning there was a warrant out for his arrest, due to him allegedly violating a Protection of Abuse (PFA) order filed against him on July 1 by his soon-to-be ex-wife Ashley Martson.

Report this ad

In Touch reports that Jay is currently being held at York County Prison in York, Pennsylvania, which is the closest ICE Detention Facility to where Jay and Ashley lived.

A spokesperson for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office told Radar Online, “He’s in our custody. He’s just getting put into the facility. It looks like he’s going to be going through the motions. He will see an immigration judge to see if he’ll be deported.”

“How you gonna play me like that, Ashley?”

Report this ad

Jay has deleted all of his Instagram posts; however before turning himself in, he posted a video to his Instagram Stories that featured lyrics about someone turning themselves in.

Ashley—- who is currently facing charges herself stemming from a fight with Jay on May 31— expressed her sadness over Jay’s possible deportation in a quickly deleted Instagram Story (that was captured by “90 Day Fiance” blogger John Yates).

“Mark my words this is the hardest day of my life,” Ashley wrote in the now-deleted message. “I can’t believe this is how it ended. The amount of sadness I’m feeling is unfathomable. There is no celebrating over here, just pure heartbreak!”

Report this ad

Jay has been in the United States since 2018, when he came from Jamaica on the K-1 visa. He and Ashley appeared on the sixth season of “90 Day Fiance,” and were married in Las Vegas in April 2018. The couple had a tumultuous relationship almost from the start, and in January 2019, Ashley filed for divorce, but quickly changed her mind and withdrew the filing.

She then filed for divorce again in April.

The couple is currently starring on “90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?.” During the most-recent episode, Ashley, after finding out Jay had been unfaithful to her again, kicked Jay out of their home and called the police on him to report him for being in the country illegally.

Report this ad

Even though Jay and Ashley married within the 90-day window required of those who come in on a K-1 visa, Ashley reportedly never filed to adjust Jay’s status, therefore making him illegal.

As In Touch Weekly explains, “If the couple gets married within the 90 days, the foreigner is eligible for an adjustment of status and would eventually be issued a green card, which would allow them to remain in the United States legally. Jay and Ashley got married within the 90 days of his arrival in the States, but since she did not file his adjustment of status, he is facing the possibility of being deported back to Jamaica.”

TLC has not released any comments in regard to how Jay’s detainment and possible deportation will affect his participation in the current season of “90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?”

Here it is, Jay is in ICE custody. 

I know he cheated, but I bet he wishes he'd never laid eyes on her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Annnnndddd.....Trashley gets charges too. She claims, at 10 o'clock at night, while drinking, she suddenly decided she needed her son's PlayStation back from Jay, and went over to collect it. This somehow necessitates her throwing a fire extinguisher through his window. As you do.

Edited by blubld43
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Here it is, Jay is in ICE custody. 

I know he cheated, but I bet he wishes he'd never laid eyes on her.

So he turned himself in, and the police turned him over to ICE.  Do deportees have to pay their own way back home?  If not, maybe this was Jay's way of getting back to Jamaica.

In my dream world, ICE will send Ashley the bill for Jay's travel expenses.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
On 6/30/2019 at 7:51 PM, TrininisaScorp said:

Chantel and Pedro.  Ugh.  Pedro can totally go fuck himself.  Looks like he didn't tell his "friends" much about Chantel coming, let them grill his wife, let his bitch of a sister do whatever she wants including embarrassing his wife, let that hoochie basically sit on his ass in front of his wife, and then let her tell him what he needs to do with his own wife.  But, I could deal with all of that b/c...Chantel.  What I don't like is the bullshit he pretends is exclusive to other people and not him and his AWFUL mother and sister:  His first explanation is that you should own up when you mess up, and that is what he is going to do with Chantel.  His second explanation is that "it is Dominican culture" to dance like that and he did nothing wrong, and Chantel is overreacting. Biiissshhh.  Please.  Don't degrade Dominican culture with your lies, and don't gaslight your wife!  Your bitch of a sister wouldn't have gotten off so hard on playing that video for Chantel if it wasn't damning.  Fuck all y'all, but tonight Pedro and his family get a little more of that FU sauce. 

In the first season with Chantal and Pedro----they went on a weekend away somewhere and one of the nights included a night at a club.....remember Chantal was dancing with some guy in there with her behind all rubbing up against him???????  Pedro was F U M I N G   M A D!!!

Anyone remember that?

• Love 4
On 6/30/2019 at 6:42 PM, Nowhere said:

He has bragged about being Skinz Jr. since she met him and furthermore Ashley herself told her friend that if he did cheat on her in Jamaica, she wouldn’t care. Now that he’s cheated on her in the states, he’s the bad guy, even though she knew exactly what she was getting, the kid was very transparent about his reputation as a player and his sister was forthcoming with that information.

I think what made my jaw drop during the entire exchange (as I was lip reading every "f*%"and "d*&$k" during the bleeps) is that Ashley said, "I thought you said she only sucked your d**."  As if that was okay?!  Did they have some sort of arrangement?  "OK, you can do anything except penetration and I'll look the other way"?

• Love 8
On 7/1/2019 at 7:28 AM, Mu Shu said:

Chantal is gorgeous with an insane body. I sort of like her. Pretty people can get by with a lot.

I can't disagree that she is pretty. But she is a vapid, clueless self-centered woman who has very little empathy for others, is rote in her responses (i.e., "family is everything," all the while ignoring the concerns of her own husband), and is such a poor actress with her mask-like face and emotionless responses that I sometimes doubt her "insane body" is inhabited by a human being.

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
43 minutes ago, gigiann said:

Anyone remember that?

Sure.   He’s full of it.   But he’s in the DR out with his friends so anything goes.    He’s just living by his rules in the DR.  <sarcasm>

I can see why Chantel would not trust him there.   

• Love 1
On 7/1/2019 at 9:54 AM, RealReality said:

I absolutely agree with you.

She could do much worse, and I could absolutely see her dating a child molester with nice abs.  

The best I can hope for is that she lands someone in prison for a long stretch who is conventionally attractive.  She can tell everyone she has a man, she can pull out pictures to show everyone, and she will have about as much physical contact as she has with azan.  And the price of ramen and phone cards has to be less than tickets to morroco.

This is an  EXCELLENT idea!!!!  Then we can watch her on Love After Lockup.  I love this idea.......RealReality...you are a GENIUS!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Annnnndddd.....Trashley gets charges too. She claims, at 10 o'clock at night, while drinking, she suddenly decided she needed her son's PlayStation back from Jay, and went over to collect it. This somehow necessitates her throwing a fire extinguisher through his window. As you do.

And where are her kids while she is getting drunk and destroying property????

• Love 12
36 minutes ago, Kid said:

I get the impression Ashley only has occasional custody of those two kids since we've never seen any evidence of them living with her full time. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 7/3/2019 at 3:09 PM, configdotsys said:

Libby said to Andrei that only the two of them will be in the delivery room and then she said something like, "And I'm in charge in there. Anything I say goes," and the jerk said, "Okay but only this time," or something like that.

That will be Libby's way to get her family in the delivery room or at least her mother. She'll wait until she is in the throes of pain and demand that her mother come in.

Libby's father drives me crazy because I just cannot relate to him at all. He's enabling Libby's husband-- a person that he dislikes because he's an asshole to his daughter and a moocher-- by giving them money and paying their way. What incentive does Andrei have to get a job when the lifestyle that they are accustomed to via Daddy is a lot better than Andrei getting a modest job. Andrei can hang out all day, go to the gym and play video games while Libby works.

Does anyone really see him doing most of the parenting while Libby is at work? I sure don't. I wouldn't be surprised if at some near future time, they put the baby in day care because Libby has to work and Andrei has to have his gym/video game time and daddy will come to the rescue and pay for everything.

Daddy coming to the rescue is exactly what daddy wants to do. Andrei has made it clear he does not want any help from Daddy Libby. If Daddy Libby has any sense he would tell daughter Libby that he does not wish to cause issues in her marriage and therefore he will not offer any advice or financial assistance to her or her husband. He also will  not go behind Andrei’s back to pay expenses or to pad Libby’s payroll check as away to supplement her income. But daddy will do none of those things because he doesn’t like Andrei and would like to see them split. All his talk about “his daughter and his grand daughter” and “as a father this what he does” is just talk. He loves the situation just as it is. He comes across as a devoted daddy, which is his goal.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Spike said:

Are both her kids by the same dad?

I don’t know but I assume they are. Several times she had stated that the kids are with their dad, singular, not plural.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Daddy coming to the rescue is exactly what daddy wants to do. Andrei has made it clear he does not want any help from Daddy Libby. If Daddy Libby has any sense he would tell daughter Libby that he does not wish to cause issues in her marriage and therefore he will not offer any advice or financial assistance to her or her husband. He also will  not go behind Andrei’s back to pay expenses or to pad Libby’s payroll check as away to supplement her income. But daddy will do none of those things because he doesn’t like Andrei and would like to see them split. All his talk about “his daughter and his grand daughter” and “as a father this what he does” is just talk. He loves the situation just as it is. He comes across as a devoted daddy, which is his goal.

I can see your point.  And maybe he was headed that way, in terms of refusing to bankroll them.

But I think I'd give him a pass once he found out she was pregnant.  I mean, it would be hard to imagine your grandchild going without because their dad has more pride then common sense.

Father Libby also doesn't seem over-involved in financial affairs of his other daughters.  It seems like if he wanted to be controlling he wouldn't have wanted them to marry men who were financially well off*

* - it's kinda sad to me that the goal never seemed to be for his daughters to themselves attain education and work experience to allow them to be financially independent.  But whatever. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I can see your point.  And maybe he was headed that way, in terms of refusing to bankroll them.

But I think I'd give him a pass once he found out she was pregnant.  I mean, it would be hard to imagine your grandchild going without because their dad has more pride then common sense.

Father Libby also doesn't seem over-involved in financial affairs of his other daughters.  It seems like if he wanted to be controlling he wouldn't have wanted them to marry men who were financially well off*

* - it's kinda sad to me that the goal never seemed to be for his daughters to themselves attain education and work experience to allow them to be financially independent.  But whatever. 

Libby being pregnant is what annoys me most of all. This woman is late 20’s(?) and I’m going to assume she wasn’t  an innocent virgin, so she knows the way BC works, why does she think, the timing was right to have  a baby? They weren’t even close to being financially ready for kids. Women around the world use BC for years and manage NEVER to have an unexpected pregnancy. So either Libby on her own or with Andrei’s consent took a chance and had unprotected sex or decided to get pregnant. Stupid, stupid. Unless knowing daddy would pick up the slack was Libby’s plan. 

No  one wants to see their child or grandchild  go without(except daddy Libby when he was arrears in child support) I get that, but at some point Libby and by extension Andrei need to get off daddy’s teat. If Andrei cant or won’t get a job, then Libby will have to get out there and work while he watches the baby. At some point Libby will need to make a decision. Stay with Andrei and be the breadwinner or dump him and be a single mom. Best case scenario is both of them grow up, Andrei gets himself a job and they get themselves in a better place financially. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Spike said:
9 hours ago, Kid said:

Are both her kids by the same dad?

We don't know that, or if either or both of the dads were the two guys she was engaged to. I also wondered if that "ex" she had a drink with was a Baby Daddy. 

• Love 1
On 7/3/2019 at 11:52 PM, Brooklynista said:

Why would he leave without his stuff? Plus, Ashley TOLD him to come get his things.

I'm not suggesting that he should have or should not have - only pointing out that he did, in fact, have a choice. Given the opportunity, he didn't take much (that we saw). 

• Love 2

Ashley is such a rotten person through and through.  She obtained a barely legal black young man from another country, moved him to her (accordingly to her) racist town, gets displeased with him, and calls the cops on him to get him "removed" when she is done with him.  The various Americans shown in this series disposing of their husbands or wives (i.e., Colt) by calling the police is truly sickening.  It's like the "new" has worn off the shiny new toy and it's got to go.  Tired of foreign spouses being treated like disposable trash - their humanity is being completely ignored.  

• Love 22
12 hours ago, magemaud said:

We don't know that, or if either or both of the dads were the two guys she was engaged to. I also wondered if that "ex" she had a drink with was a Baby Daddy. 

No that ex wasn’t the father of her kids. He doesn’t have any kids (he said so in the episode if I recall) . I think both of her kids have the same dad and he was the 1st guy she was engaged to. (This isn’t a spoiler, based on things she said in the show)

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Why does Debbie always look like she's dressed for late fall in Vermont when they live in Las Vegas?

LOL.

It's weird though right?  It's like 900 degrees in Vegas and that car has no air conditioning.  Larissa....who comes from a naturally warm country is always wearing a dress and looks about two minutes short of sticking her head out the window like a dog. 

So yeah, the sweaters are a mystery....thyroid condition?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, RealReality said:

LOL.

It's weird though right?  It's like 900 degrees in Vegas and that car has no air conditioning.  Larissa....who comes from a naturally warm country is always wearing a dress and looks about two minutes short of sticking her head out the window like a dog. 

It might be because she is on a blood thinner and would have been cold on the plane, (my 92 year old father can get chilly in warm weather and AC because he is taking a blood thinner).  That said, Las Vegas can have some chilly days too...although it would not change the way Larissa dresses, skimpy, short and skin tight no matter the weather.  

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, RealReality said:

LOL.

I was thinking possible thyroid condition, too.  She seems to have a ton of sweaters!  I'm hypothyroid and am often cold, but can't imagine wearing a sweater anywhere outside in Vegas.  I can see maybe the AC in some of the buildings is too cold, but driving around in the car?  No way!  

1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It might be because she is on a blood thinner and would have been cold on the plane, (my 92 year old father can get chilly in warm weather and AC because he is taking a blood thinner).  That said, Las Vegas can have some chilly days too...although it would not change the way Larissa dresses, skimpy, short and skin tight no matter the weather.  

That would make sense, too.  And, I agree; Larissa would wear only an Ace bandage wrapped around her lady bits as a dress in the Arctic.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The nights for sure can be chilly, but it always looks blazing hot in their scenes.  But yeah, could be medication.

And yes, I suspect you could drop Larissa down in the middle of the tundra and she would be wearing something short and tight.  🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
49 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

No that ex wasn’t the father of her kids. He doesn’t have any kids (he said so in the episode if I recall) . I think both of her kids have the same dad and he was the 1st guy she was engaged to. (This isn’t a spoiler, based on things she said in the show)

That makes sense. Her kids are 11 and 7 so she was with the first guy a few years but didn't marry him, the Fiance #2 and the cancelled wedding might have been before she went to Jamaica and met teenage Skinz Jr. and began grooming him for marriage. Imagine if this had happened in the States and she had been his school teacher, she could have been arrested! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Why does Debbie always look like she's dressed for late fall in Vermont when they live in Las Vegas?

They moved there from the Pacific Northwest and are probably too cheap to update their wardrobes.  Coltie wears plaid flannel shirts as well.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Having lived in Vegas for 17 yrs, it gets cold......or at least what feels like cold when you are accustomed to very high temps. I dug out jackets and coats when it went to 50 degrees. 

As for all the wailing about not having an airconditioned car: when my air conditioning (in the car) went out, I didn't bother to fix it (and I had to drive cross states for my job). Just open both the windows and keep the car moving. It's fine. It feels like a blow-dryer. Even now, I rarely put on air in the car (drives my husband nuts). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, happy hobo said:

As for all the wailing about not having an airconditioned car: when my air conditioning (in the car) went out, I didn't bother to fix it (and I had to drive cross states for my job). Just open both the windows and keep the car moving. It's fine. It feels like a blow-dryer. Even now, I rarely put on air in the car (drives my husband nuts). 

I’m gonna have to side with your husband on this one, because...WHAT.

The a/c in my husband’s car had been going in and out, so we’ve been taking my car. We live in central Virginia, and it is hot and HUMID. We also do enough highway driving to get around that using the windows is just too loud.

Also I hate blow dryers so that’s a hard pass 😝

• Love 9
46 minutes ago, happy hobo said:

Having lived in Vegas for 17 yrs, it gets cold......or at least what feels like cold when you are accustomed to very high temps. I dug out jackets and coats when it went to 50 degrees. 

One time I rode in a car from Los Angeles to Las Vegas in August and the driver would not turn the AC on because he said it would make the car overheat.  Don’t know if that was true or he was just trying to get better mpg lol.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

One time I rode in a car from Los Angeles to Las Vegas in August and the driver would not turn the AC on because he said it would make the car overheat.  Don’t know if that was true or he was just trying to get better mpg lol.

Be grateful he just left the AC off . . . if I'm not mistaken, the best way to keep a car from overheating is to turn on the heater!!!!

We live in AZ; our car AC runs about 8 months out of every year.  In the winter, we just leave the vents open for outside air.  What's nice is that we have seat warmers, so once our butts get warmed up, we can handle not having the heater blowing.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Be grateful he just left the AC off . . . if I'm not mistaken, the best way to keep a car from overheating is to turn on the heater!!!!

We live in AZ; our car AC runs about 8 months out of every year.  In the winter, we just leave the vents open for outside air.  What's nice is that we have seat warmers, so once our butts get warmed up, we can handle not having the heater blowing.

It was 1984 so cars may have been more delicate lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, readheaded said:

Occam's razor - the most obvious answer is usually the correct one.  So here goes:

She was too cheap to buy new clothes when they relocated from the Pacific Northwest.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

t might be because she is on a blood thinner and would have been cold on the plane

I've never heard of chills as a side effect of blood thinners and I'm a prescriber... just saying.

I go with cheap.  Also, Deb is getting to look more and more unhinged.  The screaming, the slurring... I think being on the TV so much is causing her to show her crazy a bit more every episode.

I was so annoyed with Pao and her exchange with Juan via Skype. I mean, it doesn't help that Russ more or less wears an "INSULT ME" sign on his forehead all the time- but for her to sit and listen to Juan insult her husband- smirking the entire time- then repeating all the vile shit he says is just disgusting. But of course, Russ does not see it enough to tell her to knock it off, so on it goes.

Just when we thought Nicole couldn't be more hideous, she gets the idea to dye her hair Barney purple.  What the whaaat?? I foresee more "family emergencies" in Azan's future...

• LOL 2
  • Love 7