Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: Sparks Will Fly

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

He can’t work(legally), not sure about driving, but she only has one car and if she works 10 hr days, he is stuck at home. How does he get to the barbershop? How far is it! Does he use public trans?

I think we have seen Jay driving Ashley's car, possibly when they went to the airport to pick up Poochie, et al? The GQ Barbershop shown on the program is in Carlisle, PA, around ten miles away. Not a leisurely walk! And the public transportation in the area is quite limited, but maybe Jay Uber'ed. Guess he could have done it on a bike or here's a thought, maybe Natalie let him use her scooter. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 6/24/2019 at 10:24 PM, lids said:

Ok, Ashley and her friend are really terrible people. How in that short period of time did they make me feel sorry for crybaby Jay and make me hate them?

I agree with your first sentence completely.  However, I felt absolutely no sympathy for that randy little loser.  

What Ashley should’ve done was have locksmith at the house, changed the locks, and had his stuff outside on the front porch.  Send him a text to put the keys to the car in the mailbox, and if he drove off with it, call the police and report he stole her car.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, iwasish said:

Doing what? She doesn’t dress like anyone I’ve seen in my dentists office. 

She walks into the room, patient's jaw drops when he sees her tits, dentist jumps in and does his work.  All without Novocaine.

You're welcome.

On 6/24/2019 at 3:03 PM, Lemur said:

Well, I best get some popcorn for my train ride home viewing, for as the wise man Xander Cage once said, I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT. 

Crews.  Xander Crews.

Have some respect.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Where do people get that kind of money?

I know!  Hubby and I both work full time at decent jobs, and we have to plan for a while for something like 2 weeks in Grenada. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

Except that would be an illegal lockout.  Like him or not, Jay is a resident and Ashley would have to go through the proper channels to get him out. She's lucky Jay didn't know his rights and left willingly.

It sounded like the cop only wanted him to leave for the night, to avoid further fighting. I don’t think they are going to get involved in the immigration problems. Ashley might be in some trouble with immigration for playing games with the adjustment of status. She’s using it to try and control him that’s not what its for. 

• Love 20
4 hours ago, lh25 said:

I know!  Hubby and I both work full time at decent jobs, and we have to plan for a while for something like 2 weeks in Grenada. 

My hubby and I both have decent jobs and we have to save for a weekend in Duluth, lol!!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
On 6/25/2019 at 10:39 AM, SabineElisabeth said:

I was rather surprised the local police were asking so many questions about Jay's immigration status, as they have absolutely no jurisdiction over that and normally very little interest in or knowledge about it.  Usually, all matters immigration related are left to Immigration & Customs Enforcement to worry about.

I believe in many jurisdictions it is common to ask about immigration status when there is reason to believe a person might be here illegally.  I believe any law enforcement agency can assist the Federal Government in such matters, though some do not these days.  

I think the procedure would be to contact ICE to see if they want the individual held for them to pick up.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, FurBabyMama said:

I’m not an expert on the K1 visa, but does Ashley bear no responsibility on not filing jays adjustment of status? She’s going on how he’s here illegally, but that’s her fault! I’m so confused. This show just confuses me more and more with every episode, but I can’t stop watching. And I always have to watch the first hour of next weeks episode early because I’m that addicted. 

So are you saying maybe Ashely will get deported. :)

I'm not sure how much it matters whose fault it is when someone falls out of legal status.   If your sponsor screws you, because you screwed someone else in the barbershop bathroom, you might be screwed.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Except that would be an illegal lockout.  Like him or not, Jay is a resident and Ashley would have to go through the proper channels to get him out. She's lucky Jay didn't know his rights and left willingly.

Also, if he took the car it wouldn't be considered stolen.  It's communal property regardless of who's name is on the registration.  His driving status would be a different matter.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

It sounded like the cop only wanted him to leave for the night, to avoid further fighting. I don’t think they are going to get involved in the immigration problems. Ashley might be in some trouble with immigration for playing games with the adjustment of status. She’s using it to try and control him that’s not what its for. 

I think that his pretty common in domestic disputes that have not become really violent.  They want one party (usually the man) to leave for the night so the parties can cool off.  

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I believe in many jurisdictions it is common to ask about immigration status when there is reason to believe a person might be here illegally.  I believe any law enforcement agency can assist the Federal Government in such matters, though some do not these days.  

I think the procedure would be to contact ICE to see if they want the individual held for them to pick up.   

There has been a long history of difficulties between local authorities and ICE/former INS.  INS would enter things into the NCIC about holding someone and contacting them.  Police would leave a message, and INS wouldn't call back or at least not for a few days.  I know in Hennepin Co. (MN) the jail would not take people on an INS hit only, because there's no actual charge.  It's a habeas corpus violation.  The general feeling was that if INS wanted someone, they could come and get  'em.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, sagittarius sue said:

There has been a long history of difficulties between local authorities and ICE/former INS.  INS would enter things into the NCIC about holding someone and contacting them.  Police would leave a message, and INS wouldn't call back or at least not for a few days.  I know in Hennepin Co. (MN) the jail would not take people on an INS hit only, because there's no actual charge.  It's a habeas corpus violation.  The general feeling was that if INS wanted someone, they could come and get  'em.  

Fellow Hennepin County resident waving at ya!

18 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I also don't think Nicole is paying for any of those vacations.  TLC wants drama and Nicole, just sitting home, alone isn't dramatic.

I agree - she is unemployed!!  How can she afford those flights?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Fellow Hennepin County resident waving at ya!

27 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I figured you were a fellow Minnesotan, and now we have the county nailed down.  I worked in the City of Mpls Emerg. Comm Center (911 even before 911 came) for over 28 years, and was able to take my 30 yr. retirement in January 2005.  I was glad to leave then!

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, sagittarius sue said:

Those Canal Park hotels and restaurants ain't cheap!

True that!   (We tend to stay at the Superior Inn across the bridge.  I am a proud UW-Superior grad!)  

Seriously, WHEN will her family just stop?   Just a hard stop on the wedding/marriage/Azan talk - it is so obvious he is not into her and is fleecing her.  The thing is, she is so unpleasant I would never miss her, lol.  I would call her bluff on the May card.  Give her some time with no housing, no free day care, no free food and she'll crack.  Got money for purple hair?  Get an apartment.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Mothra said:

Oh, you're worse than I am.  Are you thinking of Eraserhead?

image.thumb.png.954330637d80a35e44981bcf7d9b22e7.png

No one does body horror better.

10 hours ago, Mothra said:

Crews.  Xander Crews.

Have some respect.

Uh, Vin Diesel as Xander Cage?  XxX?  No?

On 6/25/2019 at 12:00 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I third it!!  No harm at all  towards little Axl - I am SHOCKED Pao let Roos pick the name, control freak that she is.

Had he been a willing worker and a hard worker, he would have accepted the on call trucker position and said thank you.  

Hide contents

I mean, the family had fireworks!!!  Those ain't cheap!

Yes way more Father Andrei.

I thought the same thing, especially now it is on camera that she touched him first.  I hope SHE gets hauled for having a domestic.  The cop said, "We are trying to minimize contact between the two" so what does Ashley do?  Goes to confront him and hits him.  Bright move there, missy.

She is the worst, you could see it on her face and I’m sure the popo figured it out too. How about Jay crying? He’s still a boy in a mans body

• Love 7
On 6/25/2019 at 11:08 AM, Lemur said:

I'd like to know how Mr. No Job No Change of Status Filed Tattoos For Free can rock a $700 Canada Goose jacket. 

Oh right, reality TV. 

First and foremost, my apologies to Jay.  That was *not* a Canada Goose jacket.

On 6/24/2019 at 11:35 PM, Spike said:

Andrei was jealous of his own dad.

There's a backstory here somewhere that they're going to get at, I hope.  I can't help but feel maybe Andrei's old man wasn't around much when he was a kid, like he was in the service or working away from home.  Pops seems so thoughtful and introspective.  He's also very aware of who and what exactly his son is and most likely knows *why* he's like that.  Also, Andrei is too dumb to realize that this is Libby's family realizing that maybe they didn't do shit right with him and are trying to make up for by respecting his elder. 

On 6/25/2019 at 10:39 AM, SabineElisabeth said:

I was rather surprised the local police were asking so many questions about Jay's immigration status, as they have absolutely no jurisdiction over that and normally very little interest in or knowledge about it.  Usually, all matters immigration related are left to Immigration & Customs Enforcement to worry about.

Well, it's not like Trashley didn't explicitly shrill at the 911 dispatcher that he's there "illegally" and that his visa was expired.  Of course, it's not that simple though, is it?  His visa expired and *she* refused to file the Change in Status even after they were married.  And the cops knew that and asked for the marriage license, which of course Trashley has.  

13 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I still don't like Pedro's family, especially Nicole.  BUT, watching Ashley and Coltee, I get, a tiny bit why Pedro hightailed it to the DR.  Maybe he was afraid that someone from the Family Chantel, would call the cops on HIM.  Both Ashley and Colt seem to use law enforcement to settle issues in their respective marriages and maybe Pedro was afraid something like that would happen to him.

Colt is one nasty piece of work.  I now believe Larissa when she said Colt just wanted a blow up doll.  

1. Nicole is a shark. She legit looks like the sharks from Finding Nemo.  She's also a nasty piece of work.  She reminds me of every shit-stirring mean girl I ever went to school with.  

2. You're absolutely right in that we're seeing the ugly and unfortunate power dynamics that come into play when these relationships go wrong.  Coltee and Trashley wield deportation like a cudgel to keep them appreciative and under their thumb.  Too bad Larissa is batshit insane and Jay is a teenager whose dick randomly falls into high school girls.  At least Family Chantel didn't call the cops when their family dinner turned into a melee, though that may have been because it was a mutual combat situation and half the family would have been hauled off.  Mama Chantel has threatened deportation plenty though.  

• Love 18
18 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Ashley married a child, even her friend said Jay was a child.  Would Ashley marry a 20 year old American man from her home town?  No?  Then don't go to another country and marry a fuck guy, because that's what Jay is.

Ashley said Jay was nasty to have sex in the bathroom with another woman.  Was he nasty to fuck Ashley on the side of the road in Jamaica?  On their first season, Ashley sounded proud that that happened.  I think Ashley thinks her vajayjay is made of gold and every man should want her; now she's embarrassed that maybe her vajayjay ain't made of gold; so she called the cops.  Classy, Ashey.

I also don't think Nicole is paying for any of those vacations.  TLC wants drama and Nicole, just sitting home, alone isn't dramatic.

Nicole, Pedro's sister is one nasty piece of work.  She's so thirsty I'm surprised she hasn't passed out from dehydration.

Oh, I absolutely believe that Ashley would marry a domestic 20 year old.  But the 20 year olds she want have far better options and don't want a 32 (????) year old with a couple of kids and her basic ass friends.

She, like everyone else, wanted a deal.  

Jay is an epic asswipe, but more and more I just think she was wrong for wanting to tie him down in a marriage.  For a 20 year old that must seem like domestic prison

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I would pay good money if TLC would devote the first five minutes of each show to Ashley and Jay, so I could ff through it and then watch the rest of the show in peace.  I could even set the DVR to start recording five minutes late.  I would be a much nicer person to live with without the aggravation of watching those two.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 6/25/2019 at 2:53 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

new white woman personal security firm otherwise known as 911.

I hope the good people of Mechanicsburg don't mind that their tax dollars (i.e. police officer's time) are being spent by a stupid white woman who is pissed because her teenage husband cheated on her. How does that rise to the level of law enforcement intervention? And I realize that the cops are just there to diffuse so they told Jay to go taht night, but legally, Ashley can't just "have him removed", short of a restraining order. Unless there is sbuse going on off camera, her application for a TRO would be laughed out of court, 

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
On 6/27/2019 at 10:57 AM, RealReality said:

Jay is an epic asswipe, but more and more I just think she was wrong for wanting to tie him down in a marriage.  For a 20 year old that must seem like domestic prison

I get that, but I don't think Jay is that much of an asswipe.  He's 20 years old.  It's like that song where a woman is bitten by a poisonous snake she takes in.  The snake said, "you knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in."  How many teenage guys today would want to settle down with a basic looking 32 year old with two children? 

Ashley probably looks at herself and thinks, "I'm fine, what guy wouldn't want me?" I'll tell you what guy wouldn't want you, a guy who's 20 years old.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

This is true.  I mean 20 year old guys want Ashley.....for sex and a casual fling.  And it's not a bad thing. 

But as you said, you can't make someone into something they arent.  Trying to make a 20 year old....any 20 year old man into this husband and father with the MR AND MRS tacky bedroom decor was ridiculous on her part.  

I don't think it was a total accident that Ashley chose a 20 year old from an economically depressed country.  I'm not sure where that puts her in terms of the men who do the same thing.

She just needs to find the lid to her pot.....

An incredibly basic man under 40, with the lifted truck and the Ed Hardy shirts and the bedazzled jeans and the trucker hats. He calls guys "Bros" and he enjoys drinking Coors or Natty light.   He absolutely posts gym selfies on Facebook. When he wants to goof on something one of his Bros does he will say that it's so gay.  He will be confused and offended when people tell him that's not cool.  He will preface every racist and sexist comment with "I'm not racist, but" or "I'm not sexist, but" so that way you know that you're wrong about him being a racist or sexist.  He definitely has a black friend, a female friend and a gay friend so it's cool.*

*-no one has ever seen these friends, but they totally exist.

I love this post - so perfect!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Jay and Ashley both make me sick.  His, "Whose fault was that?" was disgusting.  

But, Ashley calling the cops while he was outside talking with the production staff was totally out of line.  You call the cops when you are in danger or to report a crime, not to punish the guy you foolishly married for screwing some skank in the barber shop bathroom.

Larissa should be deported.  I only wish they could deport Coltee too.

Edited by Bryce Lynch
  • Love 8

If Pedro isn't screwing his sister, he might as well be.  Their relationship is incestuous whether there is sex or not.  He is a worm of a man.  He is like a Coltee, except he is scamming a green card instead of offering one.  

• Love 3
On 6/27/2019 at 12:08 PM, poeticlicensed said:

I hope the good people of Mechanicsburg don't mind that their tax dollars (i.e. police officer's time) are being spent by a stupid white woman who is pissed because her teenage husband cheated on her.

🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 6/24/2019 at 7:17 PM, Kid said:

Andrreeii should have married Chantel.  They and her family deserve each other.

No no no!!  Do NOT inflict that horrid family on the sweetheart of a man known as Father Annnnnndddreei.

My hubby was watching this episode with me and he commented, on Andrei, when he was bitching about not having the red carpet rolled out, said:  "Geez!!  He just has to stick that beek into everything and whine!"  Andrei, Lib's dad has bankrolled your entire EXISTENCE.  

4 hours ago, Nowhere said:

I have a 22 year old son so I know several young men in Jay’s age group.

Me, too, (mine is 21) and no way no HOW would a friend of his marry someone 12 years older!!!  I mean, just no.

• Love 6
(edited)

I had the hardest time even FINDING this thread! So, Just some random thoughts...

Nicole and the purple hair will make SUCH an impression on Azan's family and peeps!  She mentioned that her MOTHER was concerned about May's education but Nicole doesn't seem at ALL concerned. Typical dumbass.

Trashley and Jay.... I think she thought things would just immediately go left for Jay and the fact is, she's on the hook (sort of) for Jay and is pissed it ain't always going to go HER way.  That whole business about it being easier to forgive than forget just shows me she is an IDIOT!  Obviously, she can't do either one successfully.

Libby and Annnnndddddrrrrrrrrrreeeeeiiii.. are ridiculous.  Just nuts.  Annddrrrrreeeeeiii's Dad seems like a reasonable person. His son: not so much.  Libby not being really firm with WHO SHE WANTS in the delivery room is HER problem. They are both total dipshits.

Finally, Pao & Russ really need some counseling.  If they're going to raise Axel to be a good person, they need to fix this rift between the families.  Are they capable of doing that? Naaawww. Not with their attitudes!  I feel bad that this cute little baby is gonna have SUCH a big job!

Edited by Drogo
Moved from live chat.. not a live chat comment
  • Love 7

Tătic Andrei is the best. Can he have his own show? I'd happily watch him sitting by a fire, telling stories of the Soviet days and dispensing calm wisdom. He and Andrei are quite the study in nature vs. nurture (or the value of paternity tests?).

Jay and Ashley both suck. If you get married, even if you are 20, you shouldn't cheat, unless you have some kind of agreement going into it. That's just how it is, sorry.

That said, I think we need to remember that Jay was sexualized as a child. He may brag about it and act like a player, but it is not normal for anyone to become sexually active at age 8. That's not a mere cultural difference. He needs intensive treatment. The way his face goes blank but slightly defiant when Ashley lays into him, and then the audacity to come back with "whose fault is it?" R U kitten me RN. It was wrong of Ashley to get physical with him and I don't condone it, but... I kinda understand it. It's not her fault he's been screwing other people, no matter what else has happened. That was a dirty thing to say and he knew it.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

All I have to say is that Colt needs a better bra.

And that all these people are gross, but the holding of deportation over the heads of the users they imported is particularly gross.

1000%

• Love 4

What the HELL? No Nicole and Azan for two weeks then tonight we get a scene of her buying a smoothie and two more minutes of the same phone convo that we’ve seen teased on commercials all week! Looks like they’re not on next week at all! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

Is it me or does Larissa look much thinner in her talking head segment? I thought it might be  the knock off Leger Bandage Dress but even her arms look very thin. I kind of feel sorry for her. Colty is a sneaky manipulative momma’s boy with man boobs. Shutting off her phone is a form of abuse. 

Pedro & Chantal are both nuts. I was Team Pedro til now. He lets his big mouth trashy sister get away with too much. I still can stand Chantal but I’ll give her credit for her flawless skin. 

Edited by nytonc
  • Love 9
55 minutes ago, TrininisaScorp said:

She's Rick Astley b/c she's "never gonna give you up".

Oh great!  Now I have to watch the youtube video on my tv when this is over.  Thanks for the earworm.

1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

All I have to say is that Colt needs a better bra.

His breasts are now larger than his stomach.  Just saying.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I find no redeeming qualities in Jay regardless of his age. Not many in Ashley either. Hey, what happened to her old friend who tried to warn her about Jay.....the one she said was a crazy liar?  Lol

Tonight, I saw in Chantel's eyes that her mission to the DR has nothing to do with love for Pedro. To me that is a fake marriage. All her talk about love for Pedro....no. I don't buy it at all.  Isn't the DR where all those American tourists are getting poisoned?  

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

but it is not normal for anyone to become sexually active at age 8

It's almost like there was some kind of abuse that went down.  He's waaay past being  20 year old horn dog normal.  He seems like the type to end up in an ER getting weird stuff removed from his weenus or hiney hole.

• Love 8