Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Ellee said:

Is there a rule that AFP has to come from the 8?

Nope. Heck, for years, it seemed like it was a "rule" that the runner-up couldn't win AFP, but they said otherwise last year. So really, anything goes. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Ellee said:

Nah. Jason was a finalist in BB17 and Howard was also a finalist in BB15. Both were pre-jury.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Nah. Jason was a finalist in BB17 and Howard was also a finalist in BB15. Both were pre-jury.

Oh man, that's right. I forgot Jason was a finalist for some bizarre reason. Damn, they gave that guy a wonderful edit. So I think we shall see how the edits go for everyone else from this point on. I think Tommy will end up with such a good edit that he'll win. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh man, that's right. I forgot Jason was a finalist for some bizarre reason. Damn, they gave that guy a wonderful edit. So I think we shall see how the edits go for everyone else from this point on. I think Tommy will end up with such a good edit that he'll win. 

I seem to remember Jason being kinda popular with the online crowd back then because everyone hated Austin, Vanessa, etc. People didn't really turn against him until OTT.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Similarly, two other things that DO cost the show are 1. Microphones (they're super expensive) and 2. people talking about the stuff that they want to keep private to keep people watching the televised show. 

So from the fucked up perspective of the TPTB of BB, one of the biggest sins that you can commit is ruining DRs. 

I agree with this, but I also think the rule is there purposely to encourage interesting DRs. I.e., if it's against the rules to talk about your DRs, your alliance can't try to twist your arm into talking about your DRs, so you can really feel free to be honest. Or that could just be me, because I'm a TERRIBLE liar but a good withholder...

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

David hasn't really. 

He's at the biggest disadvantage and he's been trying to convince the Outsiders, but with no avail.

It's not his fault people aren't getting it.

Ovi, on the other hand, has no excuse.

Hahaha!  Right!

I am not a fan of ANY ‘comeback HGs’ ....so, this can apply to any of them.

To me....David has it the easiest out of the entire HG group.

David has not endured any  pressures of the REAL game.

Yet, there is a chance for him to come back.

David should be fresh as a daisy!

Ovi went thru psychological hell....most he didn’t realize it was happening......because, they backdoored him.

It hit him afterwards .....still living inside the house, too. Ovi thought these were his friends.  And, his BFF Tommy....even lied to him about the campaigning for him to stay. 

Ovi is still in the house...doing his......Yes, Sir.  Yes, Madame.  Oh, I love you all! Do not worry....it is just game! ...behavior.

I do not think David is a strong player.  Personally, he should be gone! He should not even be there.

(Ovi should be home watching with us, too!)

They should never had that Banishment Twist....because, all it is doing is slowing the game.  And, dragging dead weight around.

I guess if BB wants feed an extra mouth .........one who has NEVER been in the game....oh well!!! 😂

41 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

David hasn't really.

I think David has definitely been kissing the power group's ass. He ouright tells Ovi that they have to do that lol. And he said they need to distance themselves from Nicole yesterday. I still have hope that if he went back in he'd try to go after the power group but I also wouldn't be at all surprised if he just tried to work with them at first unfortunately.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

This is more of 1970s/1980s thing, but you folks know about how TV shows or cartoons would have a character from another country and to make sure that we all knew that they were from another country, they would pepper in one or two words occasionally from the language of their other country? It's super hacky writing, but it was common back in the day. Like if you were a Russian, you'd toss in, like, "Tovarisch" constantly.  If you were German, you'd get the occasional "Mein Gott" (they also did this with the X-Men back in the day when they added international characters like Colossus and Nightcrawler). 

It was so hacky that it always annoyed me when I would see it. Well, that's what Jess sounds like to me when she peppers in "mi familia" out of nowhere. It's just so second-hand embarrassing for her for me. 

Just wanted to share that. 😉

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It was so hacky that it always annoyed me when I would see it. Well, that's what Jess sounds like to me when she peppers in "mi familia" out of nowhere. It's just so second-hand embarrassing for her for me. 

It's not just you. I also notice that she pronounces words containing R's in typical (Midwestern American) English, unless she's on a "let me teach you how to roll them!" kick. Whateeeeeever.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Jackson asked Holly if her lady parts were closed for business until the mysterious rash clears up (Jesus, this is what I do with my summer). Holly said yes. 

Jackson: "But it's so cozy [in there]."

tenor.gif

• LOL 19

It  is about color.....ethnicity....really?

Or, is it the way BB made the cast?

The Latina is obese.  The black guy is puny. The SE guy seems slow.

They all have these lukewarm  wishy-washy type of personality, too.

They did not win the 2 major comps....HOH or Veto. If you do not win....you cannot affect the game positively for you! You pay the consequences. 

Kemi is the exception. 

They already talked about what happened when they first met.

Kemi was gossiping about one of the Jacks.  I cannot remember which one. 

So, since the Jacks already knew they didn’t want to fuck Kemi...... they killed her social game.....on the spot.

People do not talk about how Kathryn was treated the first week.  When Jackson slept with her.....FULLY knowing he didn’t want a Showmance.  Then they put Kathryn on the block to get her out......when she became emotional over the ‘break-up.’

They are treating Nicole the same way.  

Now, you have the Jacks sleeping with Analyse and Holly.....and, they want to dump them, too. 

These are all white girls.

I just think the ‘minorities’ were not the best representation for a show like BB.

People need to look good in swimsuits and do well in comps.  Also, have a pleasant social game.

There have been 2 Cuban players....that were BEYOND annoying in the early weeks and without model looks. No protection with Showmance, either. 

They  managed to push through with their personalities.  

This was JC (came 3rd) and Josh (the Winner).

The focus should not be on the ‘minority’ issue.

It should be on the 3 HGs who are turning BB into the Big Bully show. 

This is Jack, Jackson and Christie.  

Because, I believe if they were not the Bully Ringleaders.....the others would not be so gossipy and nasty.....(Holly, Analyse, Tommy)

• Love 2
14 hours ago, sphoebus31 said:

I want to see Jackson take out Jack or vice versa.  Either way, I want the bromance to end in flames.

A DoubleJacked F2 would be your worst nightmare, wouldn’t it?  😄

13 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

What is the ‘R’ word?

Sounds a lot like ‘retired’ but isn’t nearly as nice.

10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Nick just rapped an original verse to Kat about her and David.

Nick needs to never rap again.

Ever.

ED666D63-5ED5-4985-AC07-5055ACAB0CC3.gif.4d8fdb38e00d175b0c99bb92b38141b9.gif

7 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I was really surprised to hear Cliff say he didn’t want to be seen with Nicole.

He is avoiding her!I

Uh, yeah; after #CliffNotesGate, wasn’t this exactly what Cliff said he was going to do - distance himself from Nicole because Cliff was certain he’d nuked his own game, and didn’t want to take Nicole down with him?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

This is how Nick greeted Christie and Analyse this morning.  When he hugged Christie, he said, "Are you not wearing a bra?"  Analyse also started scratching Nick's back.  What would Bella say about this?

Nick and Christie hug.png

Nick and Analyse morning hug.png

Edited by zorak
  • Love 2

Now Christie, Analyse, and Jackson are talking about how blown away Nicole is going to be when they save her this week.  Christie thinks she will be so grateful that there's no way Nicole will go after them.  They were also talking about how paranoid Cliff is about going home this week.  Christie says it's because Cliff feels guilty about the fact that they overheard his whole plan for taking people out in the game.  I need her to find out that Cliff is paranoid because Sam told Cliff that they were talking about getting Cliff out this week.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

A DoubleJacked F2 would be your worst nightmare, wouldn’t it?  😄

Sounds a lot like ‘retired’ but isn’t nearly as nice.

ED666D63-5ED5-4985-AC07-5055ACAB0CC3.gif.4d8fdb38e00d175b0c99bb92b38141b9.gif

Uh, yeah; after #CliffNotesGate, wasn’t this exactly what Cliff said he was going to do - distance himself from Nicole because Cliff was certain he’d nuked his own game, and didn’t want to take Nicole down with him?

I didn’t take it that way last night. Maybe he meant it then....but, not now. 

Cliff wants to save his own game.

He is probably hoping Nicole gets put up.....and, he gets to stay.

Especially, since Nicole is still isolated from the other HGs as of last night.

I think this way because....Apparently, Cliff didn’t bother to tell Nicole....that they should lay low....so, they would not be targeted for him outing Zing.

Cliff is acting strange. This time no  Veto save for him to ease his mind before the ceremony.

Kat said Veto is for Jess. 🤣

I think Gr8tful (?) has decided to give up for now on Camp Nowhere.

They just said...the HG that comes back....they want to work with them...bc, they need their vote. 

Yah, know...game changes every 5 seconds!  Nick is also still deciding what to do.

I would love for Nick to use a ‘pawn’ from Gr8tful....to spare Nicole any more trauma.

2 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

More than most seasons, it galls me that one of these heinous people is going to win $500K.

TPTB should start taking $10k off the prize each time *anyone* mentions a DR. Whoever's up for eviction could get it down to half just during their week! 

• Love 2

David played a prank on Sam by taking his lucky boxers or something.  Sam was looking for them and Christie told Sam it was David.  She keeps saying that she doesn't want to be a snitch but she doesn't like pranks.  So I guess pranks are not ok but witch hunts are.  Noted.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

Why is Kemi mad at Kat? On BBAD I noticed her say two snarky remarks about her.

Christie was looking for Kat. Kemi told her, "why don't you look in the bathroom, that's where the peroxide is at."

In a conversation with Sam, Kemi referred to Kat as "that stupid bitch."

1 minute ago, Blissfool said:

Christie was looking for Kat. Kemi told her, "why don't you look in the bathroom, that's where the peroxide is at."

Kemi made a bad impression on almost everyone from day one. She never helped in the kitchen cooking or cleaning or even thanked anyone properly.She always had a sour face and speaks snidely of most.

David, an unbiased observer has been watching this for awhile now. Even David said, even I dont like her.

I wanted Kemi around to stir things up but she hasn't been very likeable. She is not kind.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Kemi made a bad impression on almost everyone from day one. She never helped in the kitchen cooking or cleaning or even thanked anyone properly.She always had a sour face and speaks snidely of most.

David, an unbiased observer has been watching this for awhile now. Even David said, even I dont like her.

I wanted Kemi around to stir things up but she hasn't been very likeable. She is not kind.

Oh, I have never been on the Kemi train. I know she's a mean girl. I just found it strange that Kat was in her crosshairs and wondered how she made herself a target.

Jackson is trying to smooth things over with Kat.  He's apologizing to Kat but giving excuses for why he acted the way he did yesterday.  I think he's only trying to make good with Kat because this morning Christie told him that he should talk to Kat.  She said it would be beneficial for Kat to feel like things are ok between them.

He's telling her he still wants to work together and that that never changed.  I just want to punch him in the face.

Jackson swee talk.png

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Jealousy!  Kat has become David’s companion.  Last night Kat and David were cuddling in bed in the Camp Nowhere room.  David is definitely trying to take it there.  He was intimately touching her underneath the sheets.

Kemi was hoping David would be her Showmance.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Jealousy!  Kat has become David’s companion.  Last night Kat and David were cuddling in bed in the Camp Nowhere room.  David is definitely trying to take it there.  He was intimately touching her underneath the sheets.

Kemi was hoping David would be her Showmance.

I don’t think that’s the case, though. Early on she even joked (I think, to Bella) about David going on Day 1-“There goes my showmance” or something like that. She told her she wasn’t attracted to him.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, zorak said:

David played a prank on Sam by taking his lucky boxers or something.  Sam was looking for them and Christie told Sam it was David.  She keeps saying that she doesn't want to be a snitch but she doesn't like pranks.  So I guess pranks are not ok but witch hunts are.  Noted.

Not to mention, wasn't Christie involved in the asinine "let's hide Orwell from Cliff" thing?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Not to mention, wasn't Christie involved in the asinine "let's hide Orwell from Cliff" thing?

Yup; when Jack (I think) brought up giving Orwell back to Cliff, Christie was one of the most strident voices against the notion - presumably because Cliff had committed the Unforgivable Sin of using Christie’s name in a strategic observation.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

This is more of 1970s/1980s thing, but you folks know about how TV shows or cartoons would have a character from another country and to make sure that we all knew that they were from another country, they would pepper in one or two words occasionally from the language of their other country? It's super hacky writing, but it was common back in the day. Like if you were a Russian, you'd toss in, like, "Tovarisch" constantly.  If you were German, you'd get the occasional "Mein Gott" (they also did this with the X-Men back in the day when they added international characters like Colossus and Nightcrawler). 

Wait....!  Back it up on, Jess! Jess is Puerto Rican.  This is how Puerto Ricans speak on the island and  the mainland. Puerto Rico isn’t exactly a foreign country and neither is Spanish. It is the second language of USA.

The saying is .....Familia! In shoutout form.  (not Mi Familia...how she says it) 

I think her Spanish does get lost in the house since nobody else speaks it.

Yea....Jess is not faking!    🥳🇵🇷🇺🇸🙌🏻

But, she is embarrassing for other reasons....such as her fake feminism and NOT winning her own Veto despite talking a huge game in the DR. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Ellee said:

No but it's a long summer for BB and a lot of people forget pre jury and some jury members. It helps if you make a deep run and are somewhat liked. LOL!!!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, they need something to fill up Sunday's show, so I imagine the Camp Comeback stuff will either be separate from the HOH stuff and we'll get the CC results Thursday live and HOH on Sunday...or CC and HOH will be a combined competition and will carry over to Sunday.

I just need Nick to be evicted next week. That is best case scenario for me.

3 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

I'm hoping that when there is a camp comeback competition, the winner gets to be HOH. 

I kinda hope that to guarantee their safety for a week, only the 4 in Camp Comeback can play for HoH and then the winner is who comes back. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Christie is super paranoid that Nick is going to put her on the block at the veto ceremony.  She's talking to Jack about her paranoia.  For some reason the fact that Nick asked her a million times how she slept last night makes her think he's planning on putting her up.  Alrighty then.

Jack:  "We have this.  It's ours.  This game is ours."  I really need something to happen to turn things upside down in this house.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Blissfool said:

I don't like Kemi but gotta give her a high five for that one.

4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Christie thinks she's going up as the replacement nom. Unfortunately Nick isn't that smart. 

I swear, if she gets the chance to talk to Kat and asks her not to use the veto or tells her about the power to activate it so Bella can go up instead, I'd laugh for days.

• Love 1

Nick just made some comment about loving Tommy.  Then Christie said, "There's not one person in the world that doesn't like Tommy.  I feel like that could be a proven statistic or something." 

• LOL 6

Kemi just asked Christie if she knew what's going to happen with the veto and asked if Nicole is going up.  Christie told her no, she doesn't think so.

2 hours ago, Blissfool said:

That's hilarious.  

Kemi made some remark about Bella's use of blue eyeliner, which was also pretty snarky.  Except, Kemi made the remark while wearing HOT PINK eyeliner, so she kind of lost the right to snark on someone else's makeup. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Christie just pulled Kat in to talk and now she's telling Kat that she knows she's going on the block.  She's crying (not sure if it's real or she's trying to cry).  She says she doesn't trust the boys.  She insists she's going up.

Now Analyse is in there and Christie keeps saying, "I'm going up!"

Now Kat is telling Christie that if Christie is going up, she won't use the veto.  Kat says she wants to talk to Jess.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Christie just pulled Kat in to talk and now she's telling Kat that she knows she's going on the block.  She's crying (not sure if it's real or she's trying to cry).  She says she doesn't trust the boys.  She insists she's going up.

Ok, if Jess goes home this week, I won't be mad. 

• Love 3

Listening to the reasons Christie is giving for how she knows she's going up are so ridiculous.  Everything from Bella asking Christie if today was the day Christie was going to finally get her dot (her period) and then Bella saying to Nick, "See Nick, it's D day." to Nick making some comment about cutting something into the shape of a flame and saying he would light it on fire and then asking Christie if she would ever burn him.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, if Jess goes home this week, I won't be mad. 

Well... nobody’s actually going home this week, unfortunately, but I get - and agree with - your point. 😉

(edited)
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Now Kat is telling Christie that if Christie is going up, she won't use the veto.  Kat says she wants to talk to Jess.

As much as I dislike Christie, that is brilliant if she pulls that off.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4

Kat seems reluctant to not use the veto.  I think she wants to save Jess.  They're all doing their best to reassure Christie that she's not going up.  Kat said that if Christie goes up, they'll have the votes to keep her and it will be all the more justification for Christie to go after Nick and Bella next week.

Kat to Christie:  "You can fuck me over and I'll still never vote to evict you."  Oh Kat.

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

tenor.gif

I'm behind.  Have they had sex too? Sounds like it from him saying its cozy.  Oh, I. Quoted the wrong one, but this gif works. Have Jackson and Holly had sex? That is who I meant. 

Edited by Cherry Cola