Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I hope he's eating his words next week. 

Was Victor's season the only season where there were two comps to get people back in the house? And he was just lucky enough to win the both. 

Just now, Brian Cronin said:

I continue to not get why they're splitting with Nick this early. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy that they're doing this, since I'm definitely Team Good Feeds, but it's just so ill-considered.

Until it happens, I'm not convinced they're going to go against Nick and keep Nicole, especially in light of Christie's freak out to Nick right before the ceremony.  Knowing her, she'll start feeling guilty because Nick told her he would never come after her and because he told her to never 2nd guess him.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

I hope he's eating his words next week. 

Was Victor's season the only season where there were two comps to get people back in the house? And he was just lucky enough to win the both. 

Last year had two comps, Kaitlyn just botched hers. Amusingly enough, Victor's season actually had THREE chances for people to return, but Paul didn't need to use the power that they gave him where he could have returned had he been evicted. Since that power fizzled out (like so many of them have over the years), they had to come up with another buyback to keep on schedule. 

• Love 1

Christie is telling Bella and Nick that she has the power.  She's explaining it what it is.  She said she's telling them because she feels so bad for how she acted before the veto ceremony.

She's telling them that Tommy is the only other person who knows.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

She says she thinks it's good until there are 6 left but she says she has to double check in the DR.

So she not only told them what her power is but exaggerated how powerful it really is. What a complete buffoon. 

• Love 2

Christie is again telling Bella and Nick that she would never ever put up or backdoor the 2 of them or Sam.  She says it's never ever crossed her mind to do that to them.  She might stick to that, but she could definitely get others to take the shot for her.

(edited)

Nick is telling Christie that Sam knew about Gr8ful.  Christie says she knows.  Nick claims that Sam knows because of Jack's slip up the other day in the storage room.  Nick says Sam only told him yesterday that he knew.  Christie is acting like it's no biggie that Sam already knew because she thinks that everyone assumed he already knew.  I wonder if she would feel a tad different if she found out that Bella is the one who told Sam about Gr8ful.

Edited by zorak

Christie:  "Kat could win this fucking game for all we know." If the big alliance keeps steamrolling through the game and Kat somehow survives, I think I'll have to root for Kat.

• Love 7

Bella is claiming to Christie (did you know she likes girls?) she has serious trust issues because friends hurt her in some way and she woke up in a coma and then someone died from lung cancer? And she hates the way Nick obsesses over Sis? Someone please fill in the gaps?

Bella has been venting to Christie about her issues with Nick.  She's brought up how he acts towards Analyse but then she also mentioned how he shushed her during their talk with Nicole.  

The only consolation I can see at this point is that Camp Comeback will finally be a bit more... ahem...diverse. 

Other than that, it looks like it's going to be Pagong City for the foreseeable future. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Bella is claiming to Christie (did you know she likes girls?) she has serious trust issues because friends hurt her in some way and she woke up in a coma and then someone died from lung cancer? And she hates the way Nick obsesses over Sis? Someone please fill in the gaps?

I think it's impossible to fill in the gaps because they kept cutting to different parts of the house while Bella was telling Christie about her personal trauma from the past.  I've never heard an explanation of what exactly happened to her but I've always been under the impression that it was some sort of sexual assault.

Bella just said that when she was in 5th grade her dad dropped her off in China and she had to live in a hut for 2 months without running water.  What???

• LOL 3

Tommy and Analyse just came up to the HOH room where Christie and Bella still are.  And Christie is telling her paranoia about going on the block stories yet again.

6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bella just said that when she was in 5th grade her dad dropped her off in China and she had to live in a hut for 2 months without running water.  What???

I've read that in a bio about her.

It's pretty common for Chinese families to leave their kids with their families in China for a bit - at least the families I know they've done that so the kids and parents get to know each other. (My spouse worked with a woman who dropped her 2 month old baby off with her mother for months.) I don't know - maybe her family is pretty poor there. 

1 hour ago, lilmarysunshine said:

She just told Nick and Bella about her power.

What. A. Nimrod. 

57 minutes ago, zorak said:

She says she thinks it's good until there are 6 left but she says she has to double check in the DR.

Is she purposely overstating, or actually that stupid? I know which way I'm leaning... 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Christie may just vascilate back and forth so many times she may get her alliance against her. She just can't keep her mouth shut. Has she told them that Javk has a much lesser power ? No, she will.  Having showed so much trust in Bella and nick, she will try to convince the others it is too soon. Just watch. I hope not but she is a nutcase. An enormous ego that can't stand someone not knowing his powerful she is. To quote mc hammer  " can't touch this". 

• LOL 1

Shoot was right in saying you can't tell her everything because se she blabs everything. . She is a detriment to this group. 

I think Kat and Holly may have the best arrangement. No one knows and they ain't saying.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, zorak said:

Jack:  "We have this.  It's ours.  This game is ours."  I really need something to happen to turn things upside down in this house.  

@Nashville, can I borrow that Stewie puking GIF? I promise to give it back when I'm done.

3 hours ago, Cutty said:

Christie has said she's PMSing every day since the feeds came on. 

qGhiEIe.gif

1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

Victor was the funk in the back of the fridge that you can't get rid of but just keeps coming back over and over. (Or the funk in Analyse's pants this season.)

• LOL 8
(edited)

Jack just felt compelled to tell Kemi that she leaves her shaker bottle in the fridge and what would happen if they all did that.  Kemi said there'd be no room.  Jack wanted to know why Kemi feels so special that she does that with hers.  Kemi said she only started doing it because nobody else seemed to be doing it and she didn't think anyone cared.  Then he made some comment about how they all sacrifice things by living in the house together.  He said he was telling her this because he cares about her as a person and not because he's trying to be a dick.  He said he just had to get it off his chest.  What the hell!

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jack just felt compelled to tell Kemi that she leaves her shaker bottle in the fridge and what would happen if they all did that. 

That whole thing fucking gah Jack is such a condescending, arrogant asshole.

I watched like over an hour of Christie's paranoia parade (real or fake? who knows.) before the veto ceremony and I swear she was giving me strong Vanessa vibes. Of the 9, I enjoy Christie the most. Those were damn good feeds today and it was all because of her insanity. 

Fucking Tommy. The hate I have for him grows with each passing minute. 

So 100% Christie is gonna back out on voting Cliff out and Nicole is gonna go. Dammit!

• Love 6

I'm coming back to this because apparently this is the thing that's going to piss me off about the feeds today.

Christie, you haven't been PMSing every day since you've been in the house (although if you truly believe that, go see your gyne about PMDD). You're just a raging bitch looking for an excuse to wave away your behaviour and it's hard enough for women to be treated seriously over things as *gasp* icky as menstruation so how about WE STOP WITH THE STUPID STEREOTYPES AND GENERALIZATIONS? kthx

13 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jack just felt compelled to tell Kemi that she leaves her shaker bottle in the fridge and what would happen if they all did that.  Kemi said there'd be no room.  Jack wanted to know why Kemi feels so special that she does that with hers.  Kemi said she only started doing it because nobody else seemed to be doing it and she didn't think anyone cared.  Then he made some comment about how they all sacrifice things by living in the house together.  He said he was telling her this because he cares about her as a person and not because he's trying to be a dick.  He said he just had to get it off his chest.  What the hell!

Then again, HI JACK, NICE TO SEE YOU BEING AN ASSHOLE AGAIN. 

• Love 15
(edited)
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I watched like over an hour of Christie's paranoia parade (real or fake? who knows.) before the veto ceremony and I swear she was giving me strong Vanessa vibes. Of the 9, I enjoy Christie the most. Those were damn good feeds today and it was all because of her insanity. 

Real Vanessa vibe. Total freak out when she gets wind of her name being mentioned or a "weird vibe". 

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3

SIs still worried about going against Nick because Tommy and NIck are real good with Nick. Rethinking voting Cliff out. 

Tommy kind of agrees agrees and then offers an alternative.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jack!!  The person that had sex in the HOUSE shower???

You know he didn’t scrub those tiles.....afterwards!  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

Jack!!  The person that had sex in the HOUSE shower???

You know he didn’t scrub those tiles.....afterwards!  

Technically Analyse said he finished on her legs and we all know she doesn't shower and I am so sorry everyone - both for knowing that and for spreading the knowledge. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

What is the point of Analyse's "pants".  They're obviously not meant to cover anything up or keep her warm, so why wear them? 

pants.png

Ugly pool coverup or beachwear? I guess..........

Oh, now Christie is telling Analyse that she scared Nick. Tells her, I won the power and I threatened him with it. I hope there is a close up of Tommys face.He is going to be so pissed. Jack too. 
She still believed she was going up. 
Tommy and Jack are asking all kinds of questions about the power, as if they never knew.

• Love 1
(edited)

She's telling them that Nick was shaking and he was totally going to put her up (total lies).  She says she doesn't believe them even though Nick and Bella told her that they wouldn't ever put her up.

According to Christie, she averted a major crisis because Nick was totally going to put her up.

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 1

Christie:  "I KNOW they were just going to backdoor me!"  So what are the odds she's going to flip back to not wanting to vote Cliff out this week?

• Love 1

Christie is lying up a storm right now with her reinterpretation of events. 

She says I had to tell them. Didn't Bella say the same thing ? She had to tell Jack about Black Widow to save their game.

• Love 2

And Christie says that Bella took the opportunity to tell Christie her trauma story as some sort of ploy or something.   Wow!  She's nuts.   I think Bella is a total snake but I saw that conversation and I didn't get that vibe at all.  I think Bella was telling Christie her story because of what happened with her and Nick regarding how Nick acts around Christie and Analyse.