Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Speaking as guy,

Not just NO! But HELL NO!  You do NOT let that ride.

Jessica said, during another incident yesterday or the day before, that her husband says some questionable shit but she just lets it go because what are you gonna do?

THIS IS NOT WHY THE SPICE GIRLS TOURED THE WORLD IN PLATFORM SNEAKERS, PREACHING GIRL POWER, OKAY? DON'T DISRESPECT THEM LIKE THIS.

• LOL 2
  • Love 20
(edited)

Oh, okay, so reading Twitter put it together for me because Jackson mentioned a "false accusation" early on in the feeds and now people are wondering if that's what the domestic is.

Also Jack apparently has multiple DUIs. 

So.

Streamable link of Kat telling Jessica about the domestic violence "or he, like-" FISH https://streamable.com/actb0

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

Jessica said, during another incident yesterday or the day before, that her husband says some questionable shit but she just lets it go because what are you gonna do?

THIS IS NOT WHY THE SPICE GIRLS TOURED THE WORLD IN PLATFORM SNEAKERS, PREACHING GIRL POWER, OKAY? DON'T DISRESPECT THEM LIKE THIS.

There is no way around not sounding like an asshole here so I will own it.  But I wonder if it is a self-esteem issue with her.  Being a bigger woman I wonder if she thinks she has to take that sort of crap because if she doesn't then her husband will find someone else (being overweight myself I can totally understand that sort of mentality, because I often find myself thinking that way).  

If that is the case it is a shame because she's a good looking woman and as the old saying goes there are plenty of fish in the sea.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Also Jack apparently has multiple DUIs. 

Okay just when I thought Jack couldn't get any scummier you drop this.  I hate drunk drivers with a passion.  If you want to have a good think by all means due so but please for the love of god call a cab or Uber...or whatever.  

Just do not put other people's lives in danger just because you're an asshole.

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Speaking as guy,

Not just NO! But HELL NO!  You do NOT let that ride.

So not surprised Jackson has a domestic violence record according to Kat. 

Right??? Unfortunately, in Jessica’s world, the one where she’s said her family has expressed concern and her sister has told her she’s worried about her, all because of things her husband has said and how he speaks to her, she brushes it all off. She’s said her husband doesn’t remember things he says to her and he gets angry when he hasn’t worked out (that’s how she knows it’s a thing that happens), and and and, she has excuses for behaviours that shouldn’t be tolerated, much less, excused. 

Red flags look like ordinary flags when viewed through Jessica’s rose-coloured glasses. 

(edited)

An Imgur link to Jackson's record - the charges were dropped or dismissed so yeah, it does sound like this was the "false accusation" that he was talking about before: https://imgur.com/gallery/kRSLQyG

I'm having trouble finding anything about Jack's DUIs (apparently 2) beyond everyone repeating it as fact and screenshots of mugshots that could be him but also might not be but he has shorter hair and a hipster 'stache. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

So Jackson finally re-emerged from the DR from his latest Production spanking and told Nicole and Kemi that Production is warning that they'll give out penalty noms if people keep talking about their DR sessions?

All of this because Kat told Holly about the "whatever, don't call me at the end of the season" DR she did about Jackson, Holly told Jackson, Jackson screamed in Kat's face, and now we're up to penalty noms. Which I call bullshit on because c'mon, what are they gonna do, penalty nom the entire playable house plus half of Camp Comeback? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

In Kat is Fucking Awesome and I want to be her best friend news: when someone sends her dick pics? She puts them through filters on her phone and edits them and sends them back.

Also she's still wearing the Veto.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
(edited)

Jackson asked Holly if her lady parts were closed for business until the mysterious rash clears up (Jesus, this is what I do with my summer). Holly said yes. 

Jackson: "But it's so cozy [in there]."

Holly did what she does best: rolled her eyes and used a dry-as-dust voice to tell him to calm his titties, it's only been 24 hours since he last got to tap that and it'll probably only been a couple of days until he can spelunk in her lady cave again.

Jackson: "28 hours. But who's counting?"

No wonder he's a One Night Stand Wonder. His personality probably chases them off when they aren't turning psycho because - no, really. What's the appeal there? His abs? Meh. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

It's so hard to tell! Like the douche is wafting off of those mugshots, just like it does off of current Jack but it's so... hipster.

I think it is him or a family member.

Jackson, word of advice. If you need sex that badly? You have hands.

These are just not nice people.

• Love 6

Some thoughts on tonight.

I was really surprised to hear Cliff say he didn’t want to be seen with Nicole.

He is avoiding her!

I forgot who he was talking to ...but, Cliff said that Nicole keeps trying to talk to him.

And, that he was in the kitchen when Nicole came in there.

Then Jack came in and saw them ‘together!’ 

Cliff was like...oh shit, Jack is the last person that needs to see me talking to Nicole.

Total 🍆 move!!!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, KootieTaw said:

Definitely looks like him to me. 😏

Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 12.13.58 AM.png

That looks like Jax from Vanderpump Rules! 

So, maybe if Jackson did confide in Kathryn about his past problems.  Maybe this is why he reacted aggressively when he found out she was gossiping about him.

Kathryn has moved on.

She was cuddling with David in the Camp Nowhere room! 😂

• LOL 1

Nick is telling people - large groups of people - that he can't hug them because he's under "restrictions" from Bella. 'Cause she picked up a raging case of jealousy when she walked by and saw Nick's head near stanky Analyse and I bet he isn't even allowed to touch the men, either. 

I just keep trying to remind myself that these people are young. And stupid. And one day they might grow up. We hope.

Just now, Dance4Life said:

That looks like Jax from Vanderpump Rules! 

Nailed it. LOL

• Love 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

What is a penalty Nom?

They're very rare but penalty noms happen when Production has had enough of the rule breaking, so the person in trouble will be an automatic third nominee come eviction night. There are also penalty votes, which is the same thing but it happens when you're already nominated. A great case of this would be Audrey in BB17 who ate real food when she was a Have Not (because they held her down and shoved it down her throat!!!!1 not really but she was super dramatic) and was already a nominee so she only received an extra vote to evict that week. She was a goner anyway but it was still kinda funny. 

Basically Production is saying, "Look, if you keep talking about your diary room sessions and you don't stop when we tell you to, we're going to add you as a nominee on the live show and people will be able to vote for your eviction even though the HoH didn't nominate you." But like I pointed out, they're all doing it so if Production was going to hand out penalty noms for talking about DR sessions this week, the entire house plus half of Camp Comeback would be nominated and there would be no one left to vote. 

(Except you totally know that somehow Jack and/or Jackson would escape the penalty noms and would cast the only votes to evict.)

ETA: My bad, penalty noms aren't just rare - they've never happened but been threatened. We've had at least three cases of penalty votes: Jen (BB8), Audrey (BB17), Matt (BB19) and they were all for breaking the Have Not rules. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

They're very rare but penalty noms happen when Production has had enough of the rule breaking, so the person in trouble will be an automatic third nominee come eviction night. There are also penalty votes, which is the same thing but it happens when you're already nominated. A great case of this would be Audrey in BB17 who ate real food when she was a Have Not (because they held her down and shoved it down her throat!!!!1 not really but she was super dramatic) and was already a nominee so she only received an extra vote to evict that week. She was a goner anyway but it was still kinda funny. 

Basically Production is saying, "Look, if you keep talking about your diary room sessions and you don't stop when we tell you to, we're going to add you as a nominee on the live show and people will be able to vote for your eviction even though the HoH didn't nominate you." But like I pointed out, they're all doing it so if Production was going to hand out penalty noms for talking about DR sessions this week, the entire house plus half of Camp Comeback would be nominated and there would be no one left to vote. 

(Except you totally know that somehow Jack and/or Jackson would escape the penalty noms and would cast the only votes to evict.)

ETA: My bad, penalty noms aren't just rare - they've never happened but been threatened. We've had at least three cases of penalty votes: Jen (BB8), Audrey (BB17), Matt (BB19) and they were all for breaking the Have Not rules. 

Thanks!  This group keeps talking about their DR sessions.

Production should punish them back .....and, play their DR sessions to the entire house. 

They can play them over the speaker.   😂

They can hear for themselves how nobody likes each other and talk trash in the DR.

(well, I think Christie and Tommy are the only genuine bond)

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Analyse and Jackson were dragging Kat for everything under the sun ("Everything she does is for TV!" You're living in a fucking studio, Miss I Can't Spell Julie. "She doesn't wear a bra! She's disgusting!" Disgusting enough to nail her three times, eh?) and nope, I'm not here for this. That's my sign to call it a night because Fuck you, Jackhole and Fuck you, End Table. Go inhale a watermelon whole or take a shower or something. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I don't know about the rest of y'all but I've got Twitter open to the BB21 hashtag sorted by latest because the Twitter Nancy Drews are amazeballs at digging this stuff up in record time and if Jackson does have domestic violence charges on his record, they're gonna find it.

What is her Twitter name?  I tried nancydrews and didn't come up with anything.  Googling shows everything for the actual Nancy Drew. 

On 7/13/2019 at 9:39 PM, Callaphera said:

Nick keeps saying, "I didn't fucks with Holly, I didn't fucks with Sis, I didn't fucks with-" Combined with his "We're goin' down there like hoods" comment yesterday? I'm all wondering where the dude who said he was going to call out problematic comments in the house and donate his winnings to Flint, Michigan went. 

Maybe Nick’s the sociopath?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Some thoughts on tonight.

I was really surprised to hear Cliff say he didn’t want to be seen with Nicole.

He is avoiding her!

I forgot who he was talking to ...but, Cliff said that Nicole keeps trying to talk to him.

And, that he was in the kitchen when Nicole came in there.

Then Jack came in and saw them ‘together!’ 

Cliff was like...oh shit, Jack is the last person that needs to see me talking to Nicole.

Total 🍆 move!!!

I think/hope that Cliff among others feels terrible for how they handled all this when they see the truth! They should feel terrible already but I don’t see that happening. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Jackson asked Holly if her lady parts were closed for business until the mysterious rash clears up (Jesus, this is what I do with my summer). Holly said yes. 

Jackson: "But it's so cozy [in there]."

Holly did what she does best: rolled her eyes and used a dry-as-dust voice to tell him to calm his titties, it's only been 24 hours since he last got to tap that and it'll probably only been a couple of days until he can spelunk in her lady cave again.

Jackson: "28 hours. But who's counting?"

No wonder he's a One Night Stand Wonder. His personality probably chases them off when they aren't turning psycho because - no, really. What's the appeal there? His abs? Meh. 

There are no words. 

• Love 5
(edited)
30 minutes ago, Jess2149 said:

I think/hope that Cliff among others feels terrible for how they handled all this when they see the truth! They should feel terrible already but I don’t see that happening. 

Yea!  More reason for Cliff to go home!!! He needs to watch this.....and, how dumb he is still doing Cliff-notes. 🤣

The whole Analyse has stinking bits and Holly getting a rash near her lady parts.....is all Karma!

They were the ones going around ALL last week having half day conversations about how the other girls were totally hating on them because of their BEAUTY!!!

Holly with her sloppy seconds. Analyze trying to be Nick’s sloppy second.

Cannot make this up! 🧫💉💊

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

As for Kemi and Christie, earlier today Christie came out of the DR crying and Kemi gave her a hug. I'm waiting for Christie to turn that into "Kemi invaded my personal space."

The Hug of Intimidation. 

• Love 4

Yeah, Camp Runamuck and the pre jury people will get to see how they were outplayed by these vile people. Also, they'll be glad not to be involved with it either. Who will the show then push for AFP?  Almost all of these people in the 8 are horrible.

2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Who will the show then push for AFP?  Almost all of these people in the 8 are horrible.

AFP will just be whichever man gets shown the most. It's hard to say now who it'll be since it's so early. Production seems enamored with Jack and Jackson now but who knows maybe they'll drop them soon.

2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Yeah, Camp Runamuck and the pre jury people will get to see how they were outplayed by these vile people. Also, they'll be glad not to be involved with it either. Who will the show then push for AFP?  Almost all of these people in the 8 are horrible.

The show has already been pushing for Christie and the Jacks, just by how...tame their edit is. 

I think Tommy has a shot at AFP, if he continues his trajectory.

The only other person would be Kat (I would not hate it). She's set to get to jury, at this point, and could get quite far if she plays her cards right. She is a smart woman (I mean, she won a puzzle comp; nobody can call her a dumb blonde) and her position in the house is much better than it was in week 1. 

But I'd much rather see Nicole, Kemi, or David win AFP.

• Love 5

Oh yea, Tommy is a good guess right now. Although I feel like he's kinda absent from the eps, which is hilarious considering he's on literally every feed literally all the time.

I'd love to see Kat get it but it's so rare for a woman to win. I believe it's only happened 3 out of what 11 times?

I think it would be super hilarious if David didn't make it back from Camp Comeback and then still won AFP.

But then I remember it's only week fucking 3 (How? I feel like I've been disgusted by these people for at least a month already!) and I'm like who knows how this is gonna end up playing out. 

• Love 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

But I'd much rather see Nicole, Kemi, or David win AFP.

I have a soft spot for Ovi, particularly given his defense of Nicole the other night. To me David is a cypher so far. I suspect that Kemi could have been pretty nasty if she were in power, but it's hard to say for sure.

ETA. Oops. You said Nicole, not Ovi. I'd be fine if she won AFP. She's behaved maturely and well under horrible treatment. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 4
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Oh yea, Tommy is a good guess right now. Although I feel like he's kinda absent from the eps, which is hilarious considering he's on literally every feed literally all the time.

Yeah, Tommy hasn't had much to do on the feeds but as the numbers start dwindling, and as he's set to get to at least F6, if not right to F3, he'll get more screentime once the bigger players get evicted (Jack, Jackson, Nick, Bella, Cliff). And the stuff they have included in the episodes about Tommy have been decent.

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'd love to see Kat get it but it's so rare for a woman to win. I believe it's only happened 3 times out of what 12 times?

Yeah, Britney and Elissa were the only two women in the seasons I've watched. Janelle and Keesha were the other two. 

1 minute ago, Melina22 said:

I have a soft spot for Ovi, particularly given his defense of Nicole the other night. To me David is a cypher so far. I suspect that Kemi could have been pretty nasty if she were in power, but it's hard to say for sure.

I have issues with Ovi. He's a nice guy and it's great that he's finally getting a clue, but it's taken a long time for him to get to this point, and I'm still convinced that, if he enters the game again on Thursday, that he'll just join up with the Jacks and do their bidding for a week before getting evicted again. So nah, no AFP for Ovi, who was stupid enough to tell the Jacks about his power and nobody else.

Kemi? It's hard to tell, but I think she would be relatively ok. At this point, she kind of deserves to be a bit nasty if she got back into the house. She's been bullied and trashed enough by people that I say she's totally allowed to go off if she so chooses. Same with David and Ovi. Her reads recently and her rants have been glorious to watch. Kemi doesn't seem like a Bayleigh at all, so that's why I'd have more hope in a Kemi HOH. 

David's had such great reads and been such an outstanding guy that I'd love for him to win AFP just for clocking everyone within hours.

• Love 7

I'm guessing it will be a live eviction and then the comeback portion will carry over to Sunday. After that, the real game will start. Unfortunately, the same horrible people will be in the house. It.is.a.total.nigthmare.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Production is warning that they'll give out penalty noms if people keep talking about their DR sessions.

FUCK THEM!  Why in the bluedilly hell are they hyped up about this yet are okay with the HG's not talking game with the Camp Comebacks according to the made up rule by Jackass?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I'm guessing it will be a live eviction and then the comeback portion will carry over to Sunday. After that, the real game will start. Unfortunately, the same horrible people will be in the house. It.is.a.total.nigthmare.

Yeah, they need something to fill up Sunday's show, so I imagine the Camp Comeback stuff will either be separate from the HOH stuff and we'll get the CC results Thursday live and HOH on Sunday...or CC and HOH will be a combined competition and will carry over to Sunday.

I just need Nick to be evicted next week. That is best case scenario for me.

3 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

What is her Twitter name?  I tried nancydrews and didn't come up with anything.  Googling shows everything for the actual Nancy Drew. 

It's a joking reference to Twitter in general as being filled with amateur detectives (a la "Nancy Drews"), not a specific poster named Nancy Drew. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's a joking reference to Twitter in general as being filled with amateur detectives (a la "Nancy Drews"), not a specific poster named Nancy Drew. 

Oh crap, I feel stupid.  Haha.  I thought it was someone really digging this stuff up.  I got ya.  *Heading out to drink more coffee before Primetiming anymore today*. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

FUCK THEM!  Why in the bluedilly hell are they hyped up about this yet are okay with the HG's not talking game with the Camp Comebacks according to the made up rule by Jackass?

Sam actually had a very good explanation.

Sam said that if he was a Camp Nowhere member he would use the other HGs information/game play against them and just blow up their game for weeks.

He was like....I am out of the game! I got nothing to do but raise hell....for voting me out. 

This is stuff someone like Kemi should be doing.  

Just instigate Bella and blow her game up.....for putting her hands on Kemi. 

Kemi should  bring up Analyse to Nick when Bella is around. 😂

Ovi and David have been there from the beginning.  And, done...nothing...but, kiss butt!

Camp So Boring!

LMAO

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Ovi and David have been there from the beginning.  And, done...nothing...but, kiss butt!

David hasn't really. 

He's at the biggest disadvantage and he's been trying to convince the Outsiders, but with no avail.

It's not his fault people aren't getting it.

Ovi, on the other hand, has no excuse.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

All I have to say is ...

giphy.gif

More than most seasons, it galls me that one of these heinous people is going to win $500K.

I catch up via this thread, and don't even know where to start. Jackson, Jessica's issues, the seriously problematic couple dynamics, the attacks on Nicole. Damn.

Maybe production will get tired of having to worry about hiding everything about the Jacks, and will add some sort of power shift...wishful thinking. But there is just so much ugly this season. And the misfits (Jem!) are too hopeless to take control.

Arrgh. Flames. So many flames.

ETA: Ooh, maybe the twist this year could be that the winner gets 25K and AFP (assuming its Nicole, David, Kat, etc) gets the 500K. Surprise! Let me have my little dream, lol.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

When it comes to BB and rules, it all comes back to what benefits or hurts the show itself. Are you a racist asshole? So long as it doesn't make it to social media to give the show bad PR, they don't really care. Heck, they used to even lean INTO it on the theory that hate watchers counted just the same as regular watchers. But now, with social media being a lot more powerful than it was six years ago (online boycotts are a legit weapon now and they really weren't six years ago), they are more worried about negative publicity getting out there. Hence them cutting the feeds so much when people say stuff that could blow up on social media. 

Similarly, two other things that DO cost the show are 1. Microphones (they're super expensive) and 2. people talking about the stuff that they want to keep private to keep people watching the televised show. 

So from the fucked up perspective of the TPTB of BB, one of the biggest sins that you can commit is ruining DRs. 

Meanwhile, coming up with some moronic house rule about not talking game with the Camp Comeback people just isn't anything to thing. It's stupid, but it doesn't hurt BB's bottom line. Now, if social media started to run with some sort of "The white majority alliance won't even speak to the Camp Comeback players, who are all minorities" angle, then I bet BB would take action. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

I'm hoping that when there is a camp comeback competition, the winner gets to be HOH. 

Or a guaranteed week of safety so that he/she can play in the next HOH

• Love 7

I'm hoping that they at least do the BB15 deal where it transitions from the Camp Comeback competition into the HoH competition, so the Camp Comeback winner at least has a shot at HoH. 

I thought that that was a fair solution. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Is there a rule that AFP has to come from the 8?

2 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Or a guaranteed week of safety so that he/she can play in the next HOH

Yeah, this is a time when I wouldn't mind production stepping in and making something up. LOL!!!! Make the 8 sweat a little thinking they can send the person right back out.