Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I'm sort of disappointed we didn't see any of the anti-Nicole sentiment or behaviour tonight. They just left all of it out.

On the other hand, I get why a tv show would want as few viewers as possible seeing that kind of mob behaviour on their show. Obviously, it's not a secret, since it's on the feeds, but they generally keep the broadcast show less controversial. Maybe it's for the best. I have mixed feelings about it. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I'm sort of disappointed we didn't see any of the anti-Nicole sentiment or behaviour tonight. They just left all of it out.

It was after noms, wasn't it? If they're gonna show it it'll be on Wednesday's ep.

I figure they'll show it but they'll edit the hell out of it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
17 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It was after noms, wasn't it? If they're gonna show it it'll be on Wednesday's ep.

I figure they'll show it but they'll edit the hell out of it.

I don't know how they edit out all of the nastiness so I feel like they'll plant it ALL on Bella, a bit on Nick, and Six Shooters will get off totally squeaky clean.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't know how they edit out all of the nastiness so I feel like they're plant it ALL on Bella, a bit on Nick, and Six Shooters will get off totally squeaky clean.

I think your spec is probably right on the money.

Nick just told Analyse that Bella doesn't want him to flirt with Analyse anymore. NGL if I was Bella that would piss me right off. Also, Analyse dares Bella, or 'that bitch' as she referred to her, to come at her.

Normally, it's never actually interesting when the big alliances have to go after each other, but it might actually be really fun when 6 Shooters/Gr8ful/Unde9able start overtly turning on each other. I'm hoping for loads of fights.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Normally it's never actually interesting when the big alliances have to go after each other, but it might actually be really fun when 6 Shooters/Gr8ful/Unde9able start overtly turning on each other. I'm hoping for loads of fights.

I want to see Jackson take out Jack or vice versa.  Either way, I want the bromance to end in flames.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh, I didn't realize! But they showed Nick saying he didn't think Nicole cast the hinkey vote, so I just assumed this was all after the big mob scene, when Nick had realized he'd been wrong. These people seem to change on a dime! 

I want to see Jackson take out Jack or vice versa.  Either way, I want the bromance to end in flames.

I'd rather see Kat take out Jackson but really I'm not picky on who takes out anyone else, I just wanna see them all taken out lol.

• Love 9

Anytime I listen to Holly, the convo goes one of 2 ways: she says she doesn't care about anything and nothing bothers her before launching into a whine fest about how annoying something is or she says she loves someone to death and then goes on to trash them. She also usually throws in how 'it's not a catty thing' if she's talking about a woman, which she always is lol.

• Love 4
(edited)
15 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

You guys thought that Nick was the worst person in the house after trying to diagnose Nicole as a sociopath and saying that she's lying about her anxiety.

Don't get me wrong; Nick is still a shitty person.

Now, we got Jack back as the Guy Who Thinks He Can Turn A Gay Woman Straight Just Because She's Nice To Him.

Welcome back, JackAssHole.

To be clear, I don't care that Christie has said herself that she would not close the door on men completely and that she could be interested in them romantically. That was all in her interviews and Jack knows that she has identified herself as a lesbian.

ETA: Ok, now I see that's a fake account so...never mind. But I won't delete this because I could believe Jack thinking this in his head and want to make it clear that it's not ok.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Anytime I listen to Holly, the convo goes one of 2 ways: she says she doesn't care about anything and nothing bothers her before launching into a whine fest about how annoying something is or she says she loves someone to death and then goes on to trash them. 

This is so weird. I have never heard anyone, either on TV or in my own personal life, say they love someone to death, without going on to trash them. What's that about? 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

There was some talk earlier on that Jackson called David the n word.

Iiiinteresting considering how hard Jackson was riding the "David said the R word" train. And yes, David did, a couple of times and he was quickly called out by the HGs and this in no way excuses what Jackson may have said to him but still. 
3s5L.gif

• Love 1

Nick is living out a storyline from Days of our Lives with Jack and Tommy in the HoH bathroom because Bella keeps bitching about Nick snuggling up to Analyse and she's also jealous of Christie now (HA! Called that when Nick had his head on Christie's boobs last night). 

Jack is totally going to try and spin this Nick and Analyse thing in a way that lets him try to turn Christie back to the heterosexual side of things, right? 

• Love 1
(edited)

I guess Kat and Jackson had a little tiff at some point about something Kat said in the kitchen to him and also because Holly told Jackson that Kat was saying some not-so-nice things about him in the DR. Kat denies this, of course.

Kat: "I deal with things in a very troll humour type way." And that's why everyone loves you, even when you do slightly shady shit. 

ETA: The feeds keep going down for long stretches of FISH because everyone is talking about DR sessions or the washer is getting fixed or something but seriously, it seems like we're getting the aftermath of a big thing every time they come back up. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
34 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Iiiinteresting considering how hard Jackson was riding the "David said the R word" train. And yes, David did, a couple of times and he was quickly called out by the HGs and this in no way excuses what Jackson may have said to him but still. 
3s5L.gif

What is the ‘R’ word?

Starting to watch the show.  Hahahahahahah!  Production is dirty!  They would not open the door for Kemi so they could catch the fight between Bella and Kemi! 

Ugh!  Bella putting her hands on Kemi. Bella lies so much! 

The girl on Nick’s arm tattoo looks like Holly!  🤣

(edited)
2 hours ago, KootieTaw said:

Does Analyse know that Jack and/or Nick said that??

Early on Nick told her that her armpits smell. She blamed it on production taking away her usual deodorant and giving her a different one.

ETA: there was a very short, very random clip on tonight's show, in which she said, "gonna go put on deodorant. My armpits are starting to smell." Production is trolling.

Edited by Blissfool
  • LOL 2

Oh...so apparently we missed a huge fight with Jackson/Kat where he was literally SCREAMING at her. So...yeah, it really does look like production has been going overboard with fish not just to cut talk about people who haven't signed releases, but to "protect" us from seeing the nastiness taking place.

Jackson, their Golden Boy, will never be shown screaming at Kat on the episode, and now we don't even see him screaming at her on the feeds. Well done, production. You've now made the feeds as bad as the episode edits.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

It's really fascinating to see their new approach. It's clear that social media has them SPOOKED. Think of how more ever present social media is than it was even as recent as BB15! It's total bullshit, but still fascinating. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Jackson thinks himself, Holly, and Tommy are the only ones who can endure 100 days in there. Holly agrees.

Oddly enough I have this very strong feeling that the final two are going to be Holly and Tommy.  I am not sure why and the way things are in the house right now it does not seem like a possible outcome.  But I just cannot sake that feeling.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Oddly enough I have this very strong feeling that the final two are going to be Holly and Tommy.  I am not sure why and the way things are in the house right now it does not seem like a possible outcome.  But I just cannot sake that feeling.

Are you manifesting that?  😃

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Talking so much to Kemi is going to tank Nicole's game. Kemi doesn't know the players as well as she thinks she does and has not proven to be much of a player.Except maybe run her mouth. No one but, initially Bella, had a good impression of her from the start. 
I will give her credit for not being a sobbing mess. 
However, if Christie does not spill her guts to Nicole soon, she is going to talk her way right to camp no come back.
I really feel like Kemi is sinking NIcole's chances in the house. 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Apparently the idea is to get Kat to not use the veto.

Please tell me they're stupid enough to send Jackson in to talk to her about it after he apparently yelled at her during one of the many long FISHes today. 

• Love 1

I'm trying to listen to this whisper conversation between Analyse and Tommy but it's basically this:

Analyse: "Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack."
Tommy: *burps* "So about how innocent Nicole is being bullied by Bella and Nick."
Tommy: *burps* "So about how innocent Nicole is being bullied by Bella and Nick."

• LOL 7

Nick just rapped an original verse to Kat about her and David.

Nick needs to never rap again.

Ever.

Nick: "Yo, Kat! Kitty Kat!
"You're my girl, Kitty Kat.
"She ain't playin' with that.
"She's got the Veto to wipe her tears.
"Right now I'm about to go drink some beers.
"But first of all Kat is really tan.
"It look like Camp Comeback got her a new man.
"Right now she's layin' not sittin'.
"In a couple days, David be hittin'!"
[pelvic thrusts I never want to see again]
[some jogging motion that a younger millennial probably thinks is the Running Man]

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Tdoc72 said:

Are you manifesting that?  😃

No...😄

Hell I did not even want to put that out into the universe.  Yet I did.  

So when Tommy beats Holly by a vote of whatever (I forgot how many jury members they have) you will have me to thank.

• Love 3
(edited)

I literally cannot escape Tommy. I had a blessed five minutes of feeds without him and suddenly BAM! All four feeds on Tommy and Kat. 

I'd almost prefer the HoH bedroom night cam while Bella and Nick fuck in the shower. I just hope she didn't take the Cheez-Its in there with her.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
(edited)

I know Holly has a botched nose job.....that painfully pinched tip. Well, the entire silicone face.

But, she is on the hammock and the camera is directed on her face. Wow!  You cannot fit a pencil in her nostrils! 

How can she breathe?? Nostrils are tiny!

Tons of game talk tonight! 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 2

So. Kat and Jessica were in bed whispering about the Jackson incident earlier and how Kat is uncomfortable with how aggressive he was and mentioned something about David telling him to quiet down outside? And Jessica, the fucking waste of space she was, went all, "Oh, don't hold it against the poor guy, just ignore it and move on", like way to go Miss Girl Power Men's Rights.

And then. Then Kat drops this: "And he told me before that he has domestic violence charges on his record."

kSrZj1z.png

And now we have four cams on Kemi/Sam in the boatroom. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh...so apparently we missed a huge fight with Jackson/Kat where he was literally SCREAMING at her. So...yeah, it really does look like production has been going overboard with fish not just to cut talk about people who haven't signed releases, but to "protect" us from seeing the nastiness taking place.

Jackson, their Golden Boy, will never be shown screaming at Kat on the episode, and now we don't even see him screaming at her on the feeds. Well done, production. You've now made the feeds as bad as the episode edits.

The argument was about things said in the DR.

First, Kat was telling Beth some stuff she’d said in the DR about Jackson including how he shouldn’t bother calling her after the show’s over because she’s not gonna answer. BB told them to stop talking about their DRs, they didn’t, and finally got the “what part of stop do you not understand” one. 

Then, Jackson found out what Kat had said and that’s when he went all Hulk smash Kat, and he was given another warning by production, presumably for getting aggressive, as Kat was crying after and said it wasn’t what he said to her but how he was so aggressive and that scared her. 

So, it’s not so much that they’re protecting Snackson (™️ someone on reddit), but it all revolved around what was said in the DR and, of course, we’re not supposed to know any of that. 

In the aftermath of all of this, there was Jessica defending Snackson, telling Kat his temper was because he’d not worked out in six days and she needed to let it ride because he’s a guy and that’s how they are. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, cork dork said:

In the aftermath of all of this, there was Jessica defending Snackson, telling Kat his temper was because he’d not worked out in six days and she needed to let it ride because he’s a guy and that’s how they are. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 13
2 minutes ago, cork dork said:

I have not worked out in a year (Going to the gym, I mean I sort of work out...) does that mean I can go around smashing things and yelling at people?

Damnit Jessica what is wrong with you?

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
(edited)
7 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I have not worked out in a year (Going to the gym, I mean I sort of work out...) does that mean I can go around smashing things and yelling at people?

Damnit Jessica what is wrong with you?

Jessica's not trying to smash the patriarchy. She's trying to glue the few broken shards we've knocked out back into place.

I don't know about the rest of y'all but I've got Twitter open to the BB21 hashtag sorted by latest because the Twitter Nancy Drews are amazeballs at digging this stuff up in record time and if Jackson does have domestic violence charges on his record, they're gonna find it.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 11
(edited)
13 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Speaking as guy,

Not just NO! But HELL NO!  You do NOT let that ride.

So not surprised if Jackson does indeed have a domestic violence record. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 9