Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
13 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

Yogurt and *grapes*? 😱 You know where that leads! Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy, though. Heh.

Heh. So I'm a weirdo that actually talks to the screen when I'm alone and I was all, "Damn, son, don't you know that's the devil's fruit? Gateway grapes." Maybe TLC and CBS will gave an epic crossover at the end of the season: My 600 LB Big Brother Life. 

8 hours ago, Nashville said:

Last I heard, I think she was dead.

No words on whether her grave is dead, though. 

I wasn't a Swaggy fan but man, "my dad's dead grave" was GOLD.

8 hours ago, vb68 said:

Props to all of you who sit through all of that last night. I was so disgusted I had to turn it off.

I'm considering starting a Go Fund Me for those of us that were there last night, for funds to cover Raven's pacemaker legal fees when Raven's mom finally sues me our booze bills.

6 hours ago, KootieTaw said:

I was LITERALLY looking up Alex .... couldn't remember her name. But yeah, they are clones. 😞 I wish they could cast diversity without them being the same exact (kind of) people. Like, I personally know extremely sweet and funny Asian women who can keep a secret. It's like they want the credit for bringing in diversity but then they choose people who look & act exactly the same as former cast members.

5 hours ago, TimWil said:

And remember how similar Alex looked physically to Paola (Pau Pau) from Season 16? And she was called Pau Pau, too, by other HGs?

The casting on this fucking show is the ABSOLUTE WORST in terms of sheer laziness. Kass should have been handed her walking papers several years ago. It’s bad enough she maintains personal relationships with HGs, often socializing with them. That’s extremely unethical and unprofessional.

I was just going off personality, honestly. Bella reminds me of Alex because (in a way) the h8ful/Nasty 9 have amped her up in the same way Paul amped up Alex and they don't even have to point her at their target and set her loose, she does that all by herself. But the sudden explosion of anger and disgust towards people she used to consider herself close to is very very familiar. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie also says that Nicole needs to be heard by the house and Nicole hasn't done that.

Well, gee, Christie, Nicole tried to be heard yesterday and JACK TOLD HER IT WASN'T A GOOD TIME AND JACKSON SHUT THE DOOR IN HER FACE SO YOU COULD JUMP AROUND LIKE FOOLS AND ACT LIKE SHE'S SOME SUPER GENIUS MASTERMIND PLAYER WHEN SHE WAS JUST LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO BELONG.

Oh and then Nicole tried to be heard again AND BELLA TOLD HER TO SHUT UP AND THAT SHE WASN'T GOING TO LISTEN LALALA I'M RUBBER AND YOU'RE GLUE BEFORE SHE RAN LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.

Wow. And here I thought I'd start my day calm and centered. Maybe I should go do some yoga or something. Jessica would probably be happy to sell me some MLM essential oil to huff that'll probably cure cancer, too.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
(edited)

I'm not sure what Kat stands to gain by jumping on the Nicole is a bad person train.  And of course Bella is not going to stop her.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'm considering starting a Go Fund Me for those of us that were there last name, for funds to cover Raven's pacemaker legal fees when Raven's mom finally sues me our booze bills.

I've seen Mommy Dead and Dearest; if anyone will need help with legal fees one day, it'll be Raven.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I've seen Mommy Dead and Dearest; if anyone will need help with legal fees one day, it'll be Raven.

Who ever though I'd be looking back fondly on the Raven Exposed Party days? (Me, actually. That was a fucking riot and I loved it and these people suck balls.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Haven't been able to watch as much of the live feeds this season and just starting to catch up now.  Did the producers think that we (the audience) loved Paul so much that we needed to see 8 different versions of him on the same season? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kat to Bella:  "I want you to know that I want to be a number for ya'll."

I'm not gonna be mad at Kat. She sees what's going on and she's trying to keep herself in the middle. And Nicole is kinda toast at this point, unless Christie does like she was thinking and convinces them all somehow to keep Nicole and boot Cliff. I think they (her and Tommy) let the hate train roll on too far past the station and there's no backing it up to redirect it down another track now. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Who ever though I'd be looking back fondly on the Raven Exposed Party days? (Me, actually. That was a fucking riot and I loved it and these people suck balls.)

Ugh same. BB twitter was hilarious with that back then.

Oh, memories. Misty water-colored you shall forever remain.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kat to Bella:  "I want you to know that I want to be a number for ya'll."

Kats testing the waters. She needs back up ideas and to figure out what to twist and where it might lead her if she wins POV.

When will they compete for POV?

Edited by RockYou
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Ugh same. BB twitter was hilarious with that back then.

Oh, memories. Misty water-colored you shall forever remain.

I will forever cherish that Rob C. post game backyard interview.

"Did you know? People were having parties for you!" and "So what's your favourite flavour of Kool-Aid?" while Raven looked on all confused like.

I mean, if you're gonna give me the scum of the Earth, BB, at least give me ones I can spork like Raven. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nick is telling Jess that Nicole tried to defame his character.

Dude....just wait til “you” have to deal with your standards in the house when your back in the real world. 

I cannot wait for the bloodbath of the 9

• Love 10
Just now, RockYou said:

Kats testing the waters. She needs back up ideas and to dig out what to twist and where it might lead her if she wins POV.

When will they compete for POV?

But Bella told Kat that the plan is to take Jess down and put Nicole up in her place and how that would be perfect if Kat won veto and stuck to that because Jess would still trust Kat in that scenario.  I have no reason to believe that Kat would not pull Jess off if she wins veto.

I usually have the feeds on 24/7 and am an updater. But this season I just can't watch too long. In the past there were people or situations I did not like but there was always some talks in the hammock I found interesting about life, or a little fun in between drama. 

I listened to Nicole and Cliff talk this morning and while Cliff was right, not much they can do to change things and they must enjoy the experience , it was just a depressing reminder of how I feel. I know it is not just me, my daughter and her friends are not watching much either. I'm not saying an underdog has to win, but I guess I just dislike the one sided game and with Christie and the DPOV (and her relationship with Tommy) steamroll ahead. 

I guess I am just missing my escape from the reality of the 110 degree heat and loved my big brother summers. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Kemi and Ovi’s conversation about the treatment of Nicole should make the show. Too bad it won’t. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Nicole gets a bad edit, like Kemi did, because we're all supposed to be farting hearts at Aqua-Douche. 

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Heh. So I'm a weirdo that actually talks to the screen when I'm alone and I was all, "Damn, son, don't you know that's the devil's fruit? Gateway grapes." Maybe TLC and CBS will gave an epic crossover at the end of the season: My 600 LB Big Brother Life

Shhh, don’t tell him. Maybe he’ll grow butt wings. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Just looking at Analyse's stats from college since she describes herself as a "college soccer star." She started one game for a college team that I think went 4-13-2. Looks like she scored 2 goals in 4 years.

I really have no respect for her. Watching those feed links of those assholes getting all riled up.

I just started watching BB last season. These people are just assholes.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

Bella just referred to Nicole as evil.  I hope that by some miracle Bella goes next week.  Bella thinks she's changed and grown as a person since being in the house.  She says she feels like she likes the person she's become.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Bella just referred to Nicole as evil.  I hope that by some miracle Bella goes next week.  Bella thinks she's changed and grown as a person since being in the house.  She says she feels like she likes the person she's become.

Every single one of these people have such an inflated sense of self.

• Love 6

There's always one HG that I wish we had a live feed of when they get out of the house and log onto Twitter for the first time to see what people have been saying about them. Because I want to see their shocked Pikachu face when they realize that almost everyone hated them. 

That's Bella this year. 

• Love 16
(edited)

Uh oh.... Nicole just walked in on Kat/Bella convo and.... she's apologizing to Bella?

ETA - nope, this is devolving into an argument with Kat as the mediator. 

Edited by zenithwit
(edited)

Jesus. You guys. This is a 5 on 1 happening in the RV room. Kat and Tommy keep telling Nicole not to interrupt Bella but they also don't stop Nicole from being interrupted and I'm practicing deep breathing techniques right now because this sucks. 

Edited by Callaphera
(edited)

Bella can't even make eye contact with Nicole while Nicole has no problem making eye contact with whoever is speaking. That alone should speak volumes.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 11
38 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nick is telling Jess that Nicole tried to defame his character.

No, Nick, you've done quite nicely on that one all on your own.

• Love 14

Nicole to Bella: "I would've respected being allowed in the room, being allowed to say my piece. At that point, it's a common enemy. It's all those people against one. I know my truth, I know the camera's truth. I'm not saying any names, I'm not rolling a steamroller over myself. But it's pretty shitty when I come to you with trust, when I come to you divulging things in an attempt to gain trust, and then it's flipped on me. And no offense, but no one's going to say to the HoH, 'Yeah, I did say those things.'"

Oh okay now Nick's going to rant at her. This is great. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
34 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Kemi and Ovi’s conversation about the treatment of Nicole should make the show. Too bad it won’t. 

I sincerely hope it does.

• Love 4
(edited)

Nick was yelling at Nicole about whether or not her anxiety was real and they cut to the boatroom where Kemi and Jessica are oblivious because maybe whoever is manning the button has some feelings and doesn't want us all to throw our devices off a bridge and cancel CBS forever or something.

Ladies and gentlemen, the mental health professional who works with kids! Let's give him a big round of applause!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
(edited)

Nick finally shuts Bella down who after  talking and talking, Nick gets in and Nicole is answering him and then Bella jumps n and he says, no , sorry if I am rude but I am talking now.

Then he goes in on Nicole asking if she really has an anxiety problem or just using it. How can anyone who has lived with her not know she has major social anxiety ?

Bella is dodging a large bullet b Nicole not bringin g up the all girls alliance and that she unequivocally named it.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 1

During this whole conversation, Holly keeps walking back comments to frame them in a, "Yeah, I think Nicole was actually saying what she says she was but I think I might have interpreted it this way," which is weird and yet not unexpected (she didn't see as all-in for the bash session in the HoH room and she also kept saying last night that on a personal level, she feels bad for Nicole) and it's kinda taking the wind of Nick's sails but still.

He's a condescending asshole that keeps talking down to Nicole and Holly still sucks. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

There is no way I would ever subject my child to Nick the “therapist”. I have worked with some skilled child therapists during my teaching career.  They don’t behave this way with others...even under pressure.

• Love 11

Maybe I'm just trying to hold onto a glimmer of hope that not everyone in Gr8ful/H8ful is vile, but Holly seems like she's no longer comfortable with the "Nicole is evil so we must treat her like she;s subhuman" thing anymore.

• Love 7

Nick keeps saying, "I didn't fucks with Holly, I didn't fucks with Sis, I didn't fucks with-" Combined with his "We're goin' down there like hoods" comment yesterday? I'm all wondering where the dude who said he was going to call out problematic comments in the house and donate his winnings to Flint, Michigan went. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Carlylefan said:

There is no way I would ever subject my child to Nick the “therapist”. I have worked with some skilled child therapists during my teaching career.  They don’t behave this way with others...even under pressure.

I was going to ask if it is possible to be a terrible human being but a great therapist? I don't think so.

He reminds me of Candiace's mother on RHOP. That woman is a therapist and she has a toxic relationship with her daughter - smacked her with her purse!

Physician, heal thyself!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Nick has publicly "diagnosed"  Nicole as a sociopath? 

I wonder how his employer is going to feel about that after the show, as that is a clear ethical violation.  Counselors and therapists are not supposed to make public statements about someone's diagnosis.    (It's a big part of the reason Dr. Phil is not licensed any more)  

Oh - and he's wrong.  There's no way in hell Nicole is a sociopath. 

Seriously this is really, really bad and I hope he loses his job and ability to practice as a therapist.

Diagnosing someone as a sociopath; psychopath, etc. is really really extreme. Unfortunately, many today just slap labels on people if it suits their personal narrative.

if you have not personally been someone’s therapist, you cannot official diagnose someone else with any kind Of disorder whatsoever and you have no business shouting your diagnosis to the world at large.

I am an industrial/organizational psychologist (PhD) but I am not trained in clinical psychology so I would never cross those lines.

As with Dr Phil, I really hope Nick loses his job and his license to practice.

My personal rant: Way, way too many labels this day and age our being thrown out there to discount someone who differs from you without actually knowing the person or their history (e.g., you disagree with someone of color on a point of view and you are called a racist; people don’t like your opinion so they call you a Nazi even though you’re an Orthodox Jew).

Words and labels have power but all these acts serve to devalue the words and mitigate or neutralize the impact that these word ps and labels should have on those who are true victims. Making everyone a victim steals from those who are actually victims.

• Love 12

Bella: "She called me uneducated-"
Nicole: "I did-"

I don't even care what happens now. That was everything.

Nick to Bella: "Please don't react."
Bella: "I'm not going to react." And then she reacts. LOL

• Love 15

Nicole right now:
4db77_ORIG-look_at_all_the_fucks_i_give.

Basically:

Nick: "Does anyone in this room think Bella makes them feel this way?"
Nicole: "With all due respect, no one is going to say that to you."
Tommy: "I don't feel that way."

Can you sprain an eye from rolling them too hard? Because it kinda hurts now that I've rolled for the 3847387th time this hour.

• LOL 5
  • Love 17
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

HOLY SHIT, NICOLE JUST CALLED OUT BELLA AS BEING THE ONE WHO FLIPS EVERYTHING.

Atta girl!!!! 

8 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Nicole to Bella: "I don't give a fuck anymore. It's you. You manipulate, you lie, you flip people against each other."

ATTA GIRL. GO AND GET THAT TWO FACED SNAKE. 

Ahem. I don't even like Nicole. But all things being relative? ATTA GIRL. 

• Love 6

Now Bella's pissed because Nick keeps telling her to shut up and chill out and that he keeps saying that he respects Nicole's game play. So Christie is offering to go in there with Bella so that Bella can speak her truth, too.

Christie: "He's mansplaining."
Bella: "And he's only doing it to me."

HAHAHAHAHAHA suck it, Bella

• Love 11