Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Is it just me or are Jack & Jackson getting grosser by the day? I would love them out before jury so they could see how people outside hate them. Of course, they'll make jury and/or potentially win. Ugh!!!

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

That's hilarious.  

Kemi made some remark about Bella's use of blue eyeliner, which was also pretty snarky.  Except, Kemi made the remark while wearing HOT PINK eyeliner, so she kind of lost the right to snark on someone else's makeup. 

I'm all for Kemi's snarky remarks. They make me laugh. A couple of days ago, Sam was saying he hopes he doesn't come off as bragging about his veto wins. Kemi responded that he actually does sound like a braggart, but added a quick "Just kidding." Jack told her "it doesn't sound like your kidding." Kemi just did her little shoulder shrug.

• LOL 6
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

This is actually a good last minute tactic for the veto not to be used.

Confused. Why don't they want the veto to be used? If the 6 shitters have the votes who do they care who goes on the block? Why is Christie paranoid even if she was going up?

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

That's hilarious.  

Kemi made some remark about Bella's use of blue eyeliner, which was also pretty snarky.  Except, Kemi made the remark while wearing HOT PINK eyeliner, so she kind of lost the right to snark on someone else's makeup. 

This is why I think Kemi and Bella will actually be friends after the show is over. They're like the same person. If Kemi were safe and Bella was on the outs, we'd be seeing this exact scenario, only in reverse.

• Love 3
Just now, zorak said:

Analyse says that she will literally strangle one of them (Bella or Nick) if Christie goes up.

I mean first of all - Christie isn't going up. But why are the all freaking out over that possibility...

2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Confused. Why don't they want the veto to be used? If the 6 shitters have the votes who do they care who goes on the block? Why is Christie paranoid even if she was going up?

They just think it's easier all around if noms stay the same and they can send Cliff home.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Well... nobody’s actually going home this week, unfortunately, but I get - and agree with - your point. 😉

[pedantic] Aren't three of them going home this week?

7 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

I'm behind.  Have they had sex too? Sounds like it from him saying its cozy.  Oh, I. Quoted the wrong one, but this gif works. Have Jackson and Holly had sex? That is who I meant. 

Oh yes. On a 20 minute rotation in the HOH shower, with the other couples. Thank god they're not allowed paper and writing utensils - they'd probably have a fucking (rimshot!) sign up sheet at this point.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

If they vote out Cliff with Nicole on the block, Nick/Bella/Sam will KNOW the others are coming for them. If they vote out Cliff over Jess, there's no reason for Nick/Bella/Sam to be alarmed. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

And, Cliff still think he's the pawn. Little does he know. At least, he'll be able to get out of the house away from those horrible people. Of course, he could win his way back which would be hysterical.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

She's kind of ... special needs. Not really able to articulate much of anything.

She's so much like Gina Marie, who as memory serves had a horrible time trying to spell as well.

• Love 2

Kat is telling Nicole she doesn't know if she should use the veto or not.  She says she thinks if she doesn't use it they still have the numbers to keep Jess in the house and it would keep Nicole from going on the block.

• Useful 1

By the way, since they DO control the numbers, I think Christie is overplaying her hand her by going after Nick/Bella/Sam this soon. She also has the Diamond Power of Veto. She's not in any real danger. Just vote out Nicole and vote out Cliff and Jessica next. 

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

She's so much like Gina Marie, who as memory serves had a horrible time trying to spell as well.

Yes! And, of course, Raven, in her willingness to be an attack dog. 

• Love 3

Holly just came in the room.  Holly to Nicole:  "I feel like people aren't giving you enough empathy."

Holly to Nicole:  "I feel like you got the short end of the stick."

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Oh yes. On a 20 minute rotation in the HOH shower, with the other couples. Thank god they're not allowed paper and writing utensils - they'd probably have a fucking (rimshot!) sign up sheet at this point.

Ok so ... Jack and Anal are still banging? I haven't seen the two of them even talking recently. 

Holly and Son I can see bc of their makeout sessions.

As for Bella and Nick I thought Bella's been freezing him out which is why he's been living in Analyse's lap.

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

By the way, since they DO control the numbers, I think Christie is overplaying her hand her by going after Nick/Bella/Sam this soon. She also has the Diamond Power of Veto. She's not in any real danger. Just vote out Nicole and vote out Cliff and Jessica next. 

She doesn't want to vote out Nicole, though. I think Christie is freaking out because she doesn't want the veto used at all and to keep things the same. Also, I'd rather Nicole didn't go up because I need her to stay safe. I don't give a shit if Nick/Bella are pissed off. Team Good Feeds for me. 

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Holly just came in the room.  Holly to Nicole:  "I feel like people aren't giving you enough empathy."

I do wish HollyBeth had better allies. She seems to be nice when she's not hanging around AnalySis, LegoHead, and the rest of Six Shooters. 

• Love 7

Nicole says that if Kat pulls Jess off, they could all be expecting Nicole to go up in her place and then Nick could shock them all and put up someone like Holly.  Holly says she's terrified that Nick is going to put her up because he said he wanted her up.

Now Kat is talking to Christie.  She says that Nicole was oddly calm and she's thinking of not using the veto now.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kat is telling Nicole she doesn't know if she should use the veto or not.  She says she thinks if she doesn't use it they still have the numbers to keep Jess in the house and it would keep Nicole from going on the block.

Good on Kat for seeking advice from an unbiased party. 🙄

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ok so ... Jack and Anal are still banging? I haven't seen the two of them even talking recently. 

As for Bella and Nick I thought Bella's been freezing him out which is why he's been living in Analyse's lap.

Jack & Anal. Too funny. That said, I'm sure when they come out of the house they'll didn't have sex and blame the editing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I think Christie is crafty enough to realize that they can still keep Nicole without having to tip Nick and Bella off if Nicole doesn't end up on the block.  On the other hand, I'm beginning to think she really is paranoid and believes that Nick is going to put her up.  She was talking to Tommy and expressing her concern about going up.  

• Love 2

Tommy was talking to Bella and told Bella that Christie is paranoid about being put on the block.  Bella told him that's not the case.  Tommy said he believes Bella and just wanted to check in with her.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

Damn thats a lot of sex going on in the house.  It doesn't seem like its usually that much so quickly! 

There's never THIS much sex THIS early in the house. Maybe there's something to the theory that these are all Love Island rejects.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Now Christie is in the target room with Nick and Bella.  Nick can't believe she really thought that he was going to put her up.  She's telling him the comment he made about the flame and asking her if she slept well.  She's blaming her paranoia on her PMS.

She says if he wants to do it, she's fine with it.  He keeps telling her to just stop.

• Love 1

The only one that is going to be happy when Veto Ceremony is over is David.

Kat was wearing the Veto necklace last night during cuddling and it was getting in the way of David’s titty play! 

• LOL 1
20 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I usually see these "mission critical" bits of info on Reddit, and I avoided them over the weekend. But pretty sure as of Friday night, yes to all three. Jack and Analyse have agreed not to talk so as to keep the "anti-couples vote" off them, but still bang. Because no one in the house notices that, I guess. *eyeroll*

19 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Any chance Christie “manifests” her Block paranoia into a self-fulfilling prophecy?  😆 

One can only hope! We need something to shake this up.

15 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Here's who Analyse reminds me of...

scrappy.jpg

Instant classic!!!

• Love 1

Nick says he trusts Christie more than any female in the game besides Bella.  He wants to know why he would ever put her up.  She's just blathering on.

Nick: "Explain what putting you up would do for me."

Christie:  "I don't know."

Nick brought up her ability to read energies.  But according to Christie, she can't read energies when she's got PMS.  Is there anything that she won't blame on PMS?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Nick says he trusts Christie more than any female in the game besides Bella.  He wants to know why he would ever put her up.  She's just blathering on.

It would be so great if he DID put her up now, and said it was because she obviously doesn't trust their alliance, since she's paranoid about him, and that makes him wonder if she's being deceitful.  

• Love 8
(edited)

Christie is telling him that she would never put up him, Bella, or Sam.

Nick deserves an award for going the distance in this whole convo.  She is exhausting.  If he just walked out, I wouldn't blame him.

Nick says she should never ever 2nd guess him and that she should always feel safe if he wins.  He says he swears to God that he would never put her up.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1

Well, it sounded like (a) Christie’s Parade of Paranoia Pandemonium continued full-blast right up to KittyCam time, and (b) Nick got roped into about the last 3/4 of an hour of it.

Think there’s any chance Christie managed to talk herself onto the Block as a renom, should Kat actually use the PoV?

26 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

There's never THIS much sex THIS early in the house. Maybe there's something to the theory that these are all Love Island rejects.

With influencers and monetized social media accounts, I really think these people are in this more for what happens when they're out of the house.

I find them all disgusting. How do you go to Thanksgiving dinner and look your grandpa in the eye after you're known for screwing some guy (or girl) you just met in the shower? I wasn't a fan of Tyler and Angela...at all. But at least I do think their relationship was genuine and it played out like that, too.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

They're back.  Jess has the veto around her neck, so I think she's off the block.  Nick just congratulated her.

Cliff to Kat:  "The way you performed in that veto. I'm so proud of you."  Way to suck up.

• Love 3

Now Nick is talking to Analyse telling her that Christie thought he was going to put her up.  Analyse says she doesn't know why.  He's listing all of Christie's kooky reasons.

And while that's going on, Christie is up in the HOH with Bella rehashing to her why she was paranoid.

• LOL 1