Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I don’t care if Tommy makes it to F2.....considering this group.  It is slim picking.  

For me.....it is Jackson.  He Cannot win!

I am glad Christie is gone.  

After writing that negative comment about her.....people still PM and attack me.

One of them I think was her mom.

So, FU, Christie Murphy’s mom.  The Witch is dead!!! 🖕🏻

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

For all her "crying", not a single tear to be seen.  For the last time, shut up, Christie!

Actually, both Tommy and Nicole looked much closer to actually shedding tears.

Now if Jackson goes next week, my life will be complete.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Just waiting for Jackson to bust out the celebratory watermelons...

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, it looks like we won't get a Fast Forward eviction from F5-4 and 4-3.

So this is gonna be a long three weeks left.

Oh, shit, you're right. Sigh.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

That show The Neighborhood got renewed for a 2nd season?  CBS must be hard up.

Maybe we all made fun of "Grover...Grover Johnson" so much that the analytics showed it as more popular than it actually was...we manifested the second season!

• LOL 19
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jackson gleefully voted to evict Christie.

Frankly, I got a little tickled watching Jackson cast his vote to evict Christie; he looked almost scared to say the words out loud - like he thought the Universe might manifest a piano on top of his head before he could get the words out....  🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 19
  • Love 5

Did you hear how the audience cheered/screamed when she came out and she was all coy and flustered like 'wow, they love me'. But they were screaming with joy that 'ding dong the witch is dead'. 

Edited by Lamima
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, gatopretoNYC said:

Now we're not gonna see Christie crying over losing Tommy...😭😭😭

It's Tommy's turn to cry.

(You would cry too if it happened to you.)

Apologies to Lesley Gore for mixing her songs. 

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 12
  • Love 5

I can't wait for the next jury segment now.

Nick is going to be so thrilled when he hears who got Christie out.

Ok, now, I'm rooting for a Tommy HOH. Or maybe a Cliff HOH. 

Not a Holly or Jackson HOH. Dear lord, I don't need them in the HOH room for a sixth straight week or however fucking long they've been in there.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

After writing that negative comment about her.....people still PM and attack me.

One of them I think was her mom.

So, FU, Christie Murphy’s mom.  The Witch is dead!!! 🖕🏻

You know you've made it when one of the moms comes at you.

HI, RAVEN'S MOM. STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO SUE ME.

• LOL 16
  • Love 3

Tommy leaving would have been better for Nicole/Cliff. Christie absolutely would take a shot at Jackson/Holly. If Tommy wins, he’ll “get the six back together” and nominate Nicole/Cliff. I think Nicole knew this, but didn’t want to push it. Oh well, hopefully for me Cliff wins HOH.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I can't wait for the next jury segment now.

Nick is going to be so thrilled when he hears who got Christie out.

Ok, now, I'm rooting for a Tommy HOH. Or maybe a Cliff HOH. 

Not a Holly or Jackson HOH. Dear lord, I don't need them in the HOH room for a sixth straight week or however fucking long they've been in there.

That bed should be burned. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, zorak said:

That show The Neighborhood got renewed for a 2nd season?

Grover Grover Johnson? 

eta:  so much for running to my computer to type type this! 

Edited by Thalia
  • LOL 10
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Tommy leaving would have been better for Nicole/Cliff. Christie absolutely would take a shot at Jackson/Holly. If Tommy wins, he’ll “get the six back together” and nominate Nicole/Cliff. I think Nicole knew this, but didn’t want to push it. Oh well, hopefully for me Cliff wins HOH.

Tommy will crawl up Jackson's ass. 100% puhcent. 

• Love 8

Yeah,  I think Tommy will be more inclined to nominate Cliff and Nicole in honor of 876 Alliances. I wanted tommy to win the HOH because I think he would have put Jackson & Holly up. I wanted Jackson to go home sooooooo bad. I agree with Jessica & Christie. They both think Jackson is going to win. Ugh!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I'm nervous Jackson is gonna angle for an all guy F3. So thanks for your help Nicole, but bye now. I can't see Cliff willingly dropping Nicole though.

• Love 3

Glad Nicole won but Cliff clearly threw that HOH to Nicole.

it was really obvious but he told her earlier in the day he would throw it to her if he got the opportunity.

i wonder if anyone even noticed he threw it.

kind of impressive that Cliff was perfect on the veto questions 

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Eww. Scammy C and his fiancee are hosting the HOH comp.

Seriously. What the fuck, production? 

Side note: she's his wife. Despite making a huge deal about their wedding (to scam gifts and freebies, shocker), they got married back in March or April. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, IndyMischa said:

Seriously. What the fuck, production? 

Side note: she's his wife. Despite making a huge deal about their wedding (to scam gifts and freebies, shocker), they got married back in March or April. 

I remember seeing that but since they insist that they're not married, I don't really care what I call them, either way. They're both scum of the earth. I'll call them Scammy C and Bayleech.

Ok, technically HE'S the leech, not her. But leech goes better with her name.

• Love 12

Don’t they usually start the next HoH immediately and let it go to the feeds after the DE?  

Also just FFS- as we were packing up for hurricane evacuation last week I kept telling my boss, “This is not going to happen. This is not going to happen” and then for lack of better words I actually said, as God is my witness, (and I really should just take this to the grave with me)...I said (gag). “I am manifesting this not to happen”. 

Just shoot me now. 

• LOL 19
4 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I've said this before, but where's the YUCK button?

Tonight's been more thrilling than this show has been all season.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I'm nervous Jackson is gonna angle for an all guy F3. So thanks for your help Nicole, but bye now. I can't see Cliff willingly dropping Nicole though.

TBH, I wouldn’t blame him.  Jessica will likely vote for any female sitting against any male.  Why cost himself a vote?

on a personal level I don’t like it but as a game move, it’s smart 

• Love 2

Really glad Christie is finally gone, but I think Tommy might just be as bad, and hard to evict. And, Lord, is he the most annoying person ever ! I've had chihuahuas that were less spastic !

The fill in the blank game, every blank sounded to me like "fucked" or "fucking" would fit in perfectly. I might still be a 12 year old boy. Maybe it's from watching Jimmy Kimmel's segments where he bleeps stuff that doesn't need bleeping ? You are suppose to insert your own swear words in that, so it seemed natural to do it tonight. 

So, really, barring any really weird happenings, it's down to Holly, Jackson or Tommy for the win ? I have to pull for Holly, I think. Despite her strange addiction to Jack-hole, she seems like a decent person. Hope I didn't just jinx her !

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Glad Nicole won but Cliff clearly threw that HOH to Nicole.

it was really obvious but he told her earlier in the day he would throw it to her if he got the opportunity.

i wonder if anyone even noticed he threw it.

kind of impressive that Cliff was perfect on the veto questions 

I didn’t notice until the end. He took out a piece that was already filled in & tried to put it in a spot that clearly didn’t fit and then put it back. I think he was watching what tommy did b/c Tommy & Cliff grabbed their sticks and balls at the same time. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Jackson's on a big ol HIGH right now.

"NICOLE GOT CHRISTIE OUT ON A LIVE DOUBLE!!! NICOLE!!! YOU CAN'T WRITE THIS SHIT!!!"

What you say????? 

I had no clue Jackson wanted Christie evicted.

Watching here..... clueless .....just like Jessica! 😬

Glad that Julie confirmed that there's not going to be a returning jury member this season.  What are the chances that they decided against it when they realized how much of the cast was hated?  Can you imagine the outrage if Jack was allowed back in the game?

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
Just now, zorak said:

Jackson:  "We made it through the double and we got Christie out...finally!"  They had their chance to get her out before but they didn't, so whatever.

After America took a shot and was denied.

And Jackson took a shot and was denied.

And America took another shot and was denied. 

And Jackson took another shot and was denied.

And Nicole took a shot and it landed even though she was kinda shooting blind and wild at both Christie and Tommy. 

Yeah, sure, Jackson. "Finally." 

1 minute ago, Rbonnie said:

I’m still over Jackson due to Watermelongate but I have to mention that him silently drinking that coffee while Christie was crying was cold-blooded and I loved it 

They're totally going to have that in the Previously On clips with the extra slurpy sound effects. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

I’m still over Jackson due to Watermelongate but I have to mention that him silently drinking that coffee while Christie was crying was cold-blooded and I loved it 

I missed it because I was watching with a few minutes' delay, solely so I wouldn't have to listen to the speeches. Fast forward, ftw! 

• Love 3
Just now, leocadia said:

Glad that Julie confirmed that there's not going to be a returning jury member this season.  What are the chances that they decided against it when they realized how much of the cast was hated?  Can you imagine the outrage if Jack was allowed back in the game?

I love the fact that Jack was cut out of the "commercial" for the Big Brother live feeds. I feel a little bit of glee every time I notice it. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I love that they replaced him with Cliff's "bring it on!"

I still can't understand what Analyse says in that bit but from the way she looks like she's tapping on the camera, I assume she thinks there's people living in there or something. It's like a little kid tapping at the fish tank. 

• LOL 5
31 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

Seeing Christie turning on the waterworks full-blast

- then seeing Jackson taking that long, slow swing of coffee - or was it TEA...?

- and then seeing Christie go out the FD on a unanimous vote?

SPLENDIFOROUS!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Well... there was slop and Have Nots for a whole two? three? weeks. But see, Jackson was a Have Not - he volunteered for it - and he was thisclose to a mental breakdown, he snuck food into the cold side of the shower to eat while he pretended to take four forty minute showers a day, and honestly seemed like he was about to go on a psycho murdering rampage. So for his week, they ended Have Nots early and filled the storage room with his special treats, like watermelon, and things they told him he could only get in his HoH basket, like powdered peanut butter. And then they did Have Nots on a week that he was guaranteed not to be one (first three out of the HoH comp, I believe that was the FELL IN HIS PEE! comp) and possibly one other week when it was guaranteed that the HoH wouldn't choose him and then Have Nots and Slop died a fizzly death, just like every twist this summer.

In conclusion: Jackson ruins everything by being a big whiny man-baby. 

FELL IN HIS PEE in big capital letters put a big smile on my face.  Good times.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8