Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Likening Tyler to Paul... there's snarky, and then there's just cruel.

Like, damn, @Dance4Life. Remind me never to get on your bad side  😧

What did I do? 🥺

I don’t really know Paul.  Never got him.  Don’t remember his first season and could careless about those friendship bracelets.

Was he evil????? 

I watch BB to be entertained and didn’t find him to be. I also do not like repeat HGs...twists!  

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

This season sucks because of the bad gameplay.

That’s been the problem with the last 5 or 6 seasons.   I miss gameplay.   Now, there might be some gameplay by one or two.  The rest just wait for their turn to be evicted, hoping to make to the magical jury.  

Christie is playing a good game but in past seasons, her gameplay would be rated as mediocre.   Jack would have booted by now unless Grodner would give him a special power to save him.   Jackson would not see jury.  

I wish the show would never cast another recruit.  They pretty much have ruined the game.  

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

I didn't have feeds that year (I think I started the next) but as a casual viewer I never heard that at all.  Jordan was pretty much a sleeper and accidentally made her way to the final 3 where she actually rocked the comp she won to make it to F2. And then she was up against Natalie and well Natalie was just a serious pain in the ass. So while i do think Jordan won because she was the 'nice' one - I don't recall anyone pitying her to get her to the end.  

I never got into them.  (Jeff and Jordan) So, don’t know much.

I am gonna guess her season was around the Recession and a lot of folks did lose their homes and were money strapped.   So, the reason for Jordan wanting to win the Top Prize could be to help family. 

This is the thing that gets me about this show.  It becomes a who ‘deserves’ the money the most kinda thing at the end.

Or, at least people talk about it.

So, if you do not have a sob story.......people are reluctant to make you the Top Winner.

I think there was a lot of talk about Angela last year.  They didn’t want to give her the top prize. 

The girl that was with Fessy (Haleigh?) was obsessed with Angela’s money. 

Then there was Rockstar going off on white rich male privilege.  Claiming she was just a poor mom, or whatever she said.

ummm....isn’t your husband a white male?

It can be important in this game to set yourself a certain way.

Even Winston somehow got branded a doctor and then they didn’t care to evict him.  WTF?..!  🥺

• Love 2

I, for one, am sick and tired of hearing EVERY fucking season (mostly in the DR):

'I blah blah blah am up against so and so so I NEED to win this POV because...'

'I blah blah blah am sure so and so is out to get me so I need to win this HOH so that...'

And they rarely do. It's the same every season. Wash, rinse, repeat.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, mikewho said:

I, for one, am sick and tired of hearing EVERY fucking season (mostly in the DR):

'I blah blah blah am up against so and so so I NEED to win this POV because...'

'I blah blah blah am sure so and so is out to get me so I need to win this HOH so that...'

And they rarely do. It's the same every season. Wash, rinse, repeat.

omg - this episode was FULL of that. so much disappointment. 

If Nick can skate by one more week I have a feeling he'll be the HG that will never die (until near the end when it's truly backed into a corner). We are so close to the 6 turning on each other. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

Even if Cliff had nominated someone else and screwed over Christie I'm not sure they would have had the numbers to evict Jack because the bottom feeders are just idiots. 

It's all numbers. Even if he didn't want to put up Christie to assure that Jack would be evicted (and what would Analyse think about them choosing Christie over Jack?), putting up any of the other six would mean that they would lose a number no matter what. 

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

If Nick can skate by one more week I have a feeling he'll be the HG that will never die (until near the end when it's truly backed into a corner). We are so close to the 6 turning on each other. 

Pinky swear?  :D  (Was just going to do 'promise' but wasn't one year all 'pinky swear'?  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

And Jess, and Kat. All this rehash of Cliff's HoH needs to take into account the variables of who is voting. They actually still had an opportunity to vote Jack out of the house but what did Kat, Jess and Nicole do? They voted to evict Bella. Even if Cliff had nominated someone else and screwed over Christie I'm not sure they would have had the numbers to evict Jack because the bottom feeders are just idiots. 

I think there would have been a simple solution: nominate Holly, because Kat/Jess would have absolutely voted out Jack. Nicole also would have voted out Jack. And, since Cliff was insistent on Jack leaving, I'm sure he could have gotten Sam, Nick, and Bella to vote Jack out as well. Also, factor in Jackson, who could have gone either way at that point, especially with four days of campaigning, and Jack could have gone. Even if that didn't happen, a Six Shooter would have been gone, bringing it down to five.

I don't think it was just a Jack or Nothing situation. Cliff should have been aiming at the Six Shooters to knock them down to Five.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
39 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Since my fantasy team is the only thing keeping me even remotely interested in this season, this works for me!

• LOL 4

Sam is running through his eviction speech with Nicole and Cliff.  He told them that if he starts getting cold feet about doing the speech on Thursday to remind him why he wanted to do the speech in the first place.  Obviously he is unaware that Cliff and Nick already told Christie about Sam's plan to try to blow up Christie's game in his speech.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, zorak said:

Obviously Sam is unaware that Cliff and Nick already told Christie about Sam's plan to try to blow up Christie's game in his speech.

What the tattletales?  Why would they do that?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, LGGirl said:

That’s been the problem with the last 5 or 6 seasons.   I miss gameplay.   Now, there might be some gameplay by one or two.  The rest just wait for their turn to be evicted, hoping to make to the magical jury.  

Christie is playing a good game but in past seasons, her gameplay would be rated as mediocre.   Jack would have booted by now unless Grodner would give him a special power to save him.   Jackson would not see jury.  

I wish the show would never cast another recruit.  They pretty much have ruined the game.  

I'd like to add a few things to this.   TPTB removing the Have-Not competitions, especially those that were pre-grouped not necessarily by the alliances, and those that had them actually have to compete for various foods and 'luxury food items' or beer/alcohol was a huge mistake in my opinion.  They not only provided entertainment for us but also tended to cause resentments, tensions or outright arguments among the cast.  Also, veto competitions with REAL consequences or punishments...  like chum baths, solitary confinement or long term tasks that weren't 'fun'; for the same reasons.  And let us not forget TPTB adding all these stupid damn twists!  They most often don't work out as they planned anyway - sometimes falling to the wayside completely, and I feel they actually destroy the more natural straight gameplay of the older seasons.  

2 minutes ago, Figster said:

The 6 shooters going from 6 to 5 isn't exactly a crucial death blow; not at all, actually.  They still would be running the house, because, as many have noted, the others are idiots who wish they were part of the cool kids club.

I don't agree with this statement.  Once their numbers were cut, they'd have less power so to speak.  At the very least it would require a lot more 'gameplay' by them to try to continue to finagle things.  On top that, once the crack starts, it would give more confidence to those not part of their group as they'd have at least some hope of turning the tide for themselves.  The way it went down decimated their confidence, causing them to sheepishly act rather than be more forthright about their own ability and numbers.  Yes, I know that so far all we have seen is that mentality of 'being part of the cool kids' but really that was more about them thinking it was better to be part of a majority than in the minority.  We often see that at the beginning of every season when there are still a large number of people in the house and before any real alliances begin to form.  This Season that mentality is being perpetuated by the majority group maintaining their power hold/stranglehold BECAUSE they continue to have the numbers/majority.   I truly believe if one of the six (who at one point were part of an 8, and then a faux 9) was evicted, it would cause most of the players to re-think their strategy. Including the five remaining players...  who would then see for certain that they wouldn't retain control as easily, as well as them possibly considering the fact that "whew, now so-and-so is out, no blood on my hands" which ultimately helps them be propelled forth as a possible winner overall dispelling their current groupthink mentality.  There is only one winner in the end after all. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nicole, Cliff, and Sam are playing such chicken shit games which guarantee they won't win and won't get any BB noteriety from so it's like what even is the point? To get the couple extra bucks to spend all summer with a bunch of assholes? How sad lol.

Well, look at it this way...

• You’re already in the game.
  • Every indication is there’s no way in hell you’re going to win the game.
  • You can’t get out of the game without (a) forfeiting everything you’ve gotten, and (b) making the experience an entire waste of your summer.

...under these circumstances, which part of “staying as long as you can, to get as much as you can get” is so unbelievable?  Because in any group of N HGs, this is exactly the choice with which N-2 of them is faced Every.  Fucking.  Season.

2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's all numbers. Even if he didn't want to put up Christie to assure that Jack would be evicted (and what would Analyse think about them choosing Christie over Jack?), putting up any of the other six would mean that they would lose a number no matter what. 

Uh, yeah - so now instead of a cohesive group of six, you have a cohesive group of five who are (a) feeling freshly bloodied and (b) targeting you as the source of their wound. 

Against which you can put into play up to 5 scrappy individuals* - any 2 of which are looking to re-ingratiate themselves with the solid 5 at any given time in any way possible, up to and including shanking your intrepid ass.

Helluva game-winning strategy, that.

Personally I wasn’t fond of Cliff’s Big Move Shrinkage Factor either, but it’s over and done with.  All which remains is to see if Cliff can parley it into anything meaningful - and I think we’re still at least a week out from being able to tell. 

* A fancy way of saying “can’t or won’t work together”.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, LuvizBlind said:

Also, veto competitions with REAL consequences or punishments...  like chum baths, solitary confinement or long term tasks that weren't 'fun'; for the same reasons. 

Agree with the entire post especially ☝🏼

Solitary confinement can change the whole game. Can you image Christie in solitary for 24 hours?   It would probably tank her game.  

Yes, I miss the food and have not comps.  BB has gotten soft and lost it’s edge.  

• Love 9
17 hours ago, vb68 said:

Not saying the exact words, no. Cliff just gives the basic outline- "ex-con is coming home on a bus and tells the bus driver that he told his GF to tie a yellow ribbon around the old oak tree if he's still wanted yada yada ".....he makes it sound more like a plot to a book or movie.

I always thought this song/story was related to a soldier not an ex-prisoner.... so I had to look it up.

And the fact that I find this topic more interesting than what’s going on in the BB house pretty much sums up the state of this season. 😐

B7043EED-AB8E-4772-93C5-1E8F5027AC8E.png

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

Did you read the rest of the story? He was sued for plagiarism because he first said he read a story in Reader's Digest about a prisoner coming home. Then changed his story and the suit was dropped after someone dug up the civil war account.

• Useful 2
6 minutes ago, Machiabelly said:

Did you read the rest of the story? He was sued for plagiarism because he first said he read a story in Reader's Digest about a prisoner coming home. Then changed his story and the suit was dropped after someone dug up the civil war account.

Yes, I read it. I guess the songwriter was just saying that it was solider-related (in that quote) to avoid paying penalties. What's ironic is that the Readers Digest writer (Hamill) had "heard the story" from someone else, too. It is not like it was his story to tell either.

Either way, my main point is that song drama is still more interesting than this BB group at the moment, lol 😉

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Analyse:  "That's why I get so annoyed because everyone's so fake.  I can't handle it."  Hmm.  Fake like when Analyse acts like she's ok with Kat but then shit talks her behind her back and calls her a bitch because she thinks Kat's flirting with Jack?  Or does Analyse have a different definition of fake?

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

Yes, I read it. I guess the songwriter was just saying that it was solider-related (in that quote) to avoid paying penalties. What's ironic is that the Readers Digest writer (Hamill) had "heard the story" from someone else, too. It is not like it was his story to tell either.

Either way, my main point is that song drama is still more interesting than this BB group at the moment, lol 😉

‘Round her neck she wears a yeller ribbon,
She wears it in winter and the summer so they say,
If you ask her "Why the decoration?"
She'll say "It's for my lover who is fur, fur away.

— "Round Her Neck She Wears a Yeller Ribbon" - an Army marching song, © 1917 by George A. Norton.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

What did I do? 🥺

I don’t really know Paul.  Never got him.  Don’t remember his first season and could careless about those friendship bracelets.

Was he evil?????

Yes, yes he was.  He was evil as in sadistic and loved to bully people to tears.  To liken him to an honestly nice and kind Tyler is like favorably comparing Charles Manson to Mother Theresa.

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

‘Round her neck she wears a yeller ribbon,
She wears it in winter and the summer so they say,
If you ask her "Why the decoration?"
She'll say "It's for my lover who is fur, fur away.

— "Round Her Neck She Wears a Yeller Ribbon" - an Army marching song, © 1917 by George A. Norton.

And there was a very famous John Ford western starring John Wayne that was entitled "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon" that turned part of the last line into "for her lover in the U.S. cavalry."

Thus concludes my contribution to the only thing interesting happening this day on BB. 

• LOL 5

Christie and Tommy have been released from their poison ivy punishment.  So now Christie is free to go out to the backyard to block any conspiring against her.

• Love 3

Cliff had a chance to give himself a chance to win the game but he threw it away to 'keep his word.'. And now he spends his time kissing Shitty 6 ass and telling them any info he gets. He's just as shitty a player as Nicole, Jessica, and Sam. And Nick, but I'm holding onto a modicum of hope that Nick is just placating them now and would actually target them if he won HOH. He probably won't even win HOH though so we'll likely never know.

Kat is kind of a different case imo. She's always been more in with the Shitty 6 than anyone else so I kinda give her a bit of leeway in her continuing to play their game.

The only reason the Shitty 6 are dominating is because every other person is playing scared, meekly, stupidly, or all three. And this happens most seasons now, which is why the show hasn't been good in so long.

• Love 9

Holly is talking about bumps that are on her torso.  Christie asked if it's from the HOH bed.  Holly said that BB thinks it's from the hot tub.  But then she said that it's only happened both times when she went to the HOH room (she's been in there more than twice so I don't know what she means by that.  She says she thinks the HOH has bed bugs.  Sounds about right for this season.  Christie said maybe before Bella left she sprinkled something funky in there but then she realized Cliff's HOH was right before Holly's.  Holly says that Jackson is fine and it's just her.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

Agree with the entire post especially ☝🏼

Solitary confinement can change the whole game. Can you image Christie in solitary for 24 hours?   It would probably tank her game.  

Yes, I miss the food and have not comps.  BB has gotten soft and lost it’s edge.  

Yes it can. Exhibit A:

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

A little while ago, Holly and Kat were complaining to each other about Nick's zing to Jackson earlier.  All of the houseguests were sitting around the kitchen table and Nick was making up Zingbot zings for everyone.  For Jackson he said, "Monkey see, monkey do, your BB body count is up to two!"  Kat says she laughed just because she didn't want to seem upset or something like that but Holly says she didn't laugh at all.  Then they were discussing how anyone would even know.  And I couldn't help but wonder where their confusion would lie because everyone knows that Holly and Jackson are having sex in the HOH shower and people (maybe not everyone) know about Kat and Jackson because Kat told Holly about it and Jackson was telling other people about it, too.  Kat was also complaining because Nick is always talking about her body and made some comment about her boobs today.  She was talking about using it as ammo in her nomination speech if she wins HOH and puts him up.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Well now I have "Tie a Yellow Ribbon" stuck in my head for probably hours.  Thanks, Cliff.  Thanks everybody.

Just think of 'Single Ladies' and it will go away. Or any other song that was used to death at every wedding reception. Maybe 'Electric Slide'?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
40 minutes ago, Figster said:

More wishful thinking in my opinion.  I see no sheepishness in Jackson, Christy LOL.  It's a big assumption to say going from 5 - 6 people in their alliance would be a major crack that would cause them to totally split up.  I'm reading: "Oh if only Cliff had just gotten Jack evicted, the 6 shooters would be over and done with, ruining their alliance!"

Um, no. Not a chance.  It is NOT just a numbers game when you consider the lame personalities involved on the "other" side of the house (Sam, Jess, Nicole, for example).

Listen, you are totally, rightfully able to hold your own opinion.  As am I.  But to clarify a misunderstanding, I in no way inferred or believe that any of the 6 are acting or have acted sheepishly; in fact, I find most of their bullish actions and gameplay repellent.  I was referring to the rest of them.  As for the other 'lame' personalities to which you refer, it is my belief that all they possibly needed was a splint or a crutch.  The possibility of a chance that may have spurred them in a different direction.  With the absence of fear, and majority rules groupthink mentality, the possibilities are endless.  Now, we can engage in a what-if, would have, should have debate but I think that is relatively pointless at this juncture of the game at hand. Especially since we have zero ability to know what the various outcomes may have been given the fact that Cliff resorted back to sheepish behavior.  I also find no redeeming qualities in any of the 6 for the most part.  

Edited by LuvizBlind
fixed typo
  • Love 9
48 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Well now I have "Tie a Yellow Ribbon" stuck in my head for probably hours.  Thanks, Cliff.  Thanks everybody.

Tony Orlando is all, “Whatevs. Just knock three times on the ceiling if you want me.”

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, mikewho said:

Just think of 'Single Ladies' and it will go away. Or any other song that was used to death at every wedding reception. Maybe 'Electric Slide'?

Who Let the Dogs Out?

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Melina22 said:

It really must have been crickets last night judging by this thread. I'm not usually quick to label a cast boring, but... this cast, as a group at least, seems pretty boring. Hopefully that will change, but it isn't looking good. 

Last night you had your choice of Christie (with a Jessica cameo) explaining badly what bitcoin was or Jessica slaughtering ants with Windex or Jessica talking about strip clubs. For the record, her stance on strip clubs is that she had fun shoving dollar bills into the ginch of the men in the gay strip club but, like, if a guy is, like, married? Like, what's the point? Save the money? And just look at your wife? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Yes it can. Exhibit A:

So...what happened?  Did Britney go home? 

This was so good!  I always forget all the BB HGs when the season is done.

I also think...these ‘twists’ and special ‘powers’ have ruined the game.  They are so obvious and producer driven.

I miss the Food Comps.  I remember Have Nots used to get 2 special foods via America votes. I also, miss that they don’t get to drink.  Seems like only HOH gets alcohol now. 

• Love 1

Jackson was telling Holly that he doesn't think that he's been disrespectful to Kat during their fights.  He said, "That's not me being disrespectful.  It's factual."  He said he's not shaming her with names or being insulting to her.  He said he gets frustrated but that he's stating facts.  Jackson said he doesn't want that being said about him (what Christie has said about him being disrespectful to women) and America thinking that at all.  Holly said she doesn't think he is that way at all and she thinks that he treats Holly with a ton of respect.

Anyone else a member of Big Brother Whispers on Facebook??  Wow.  Just saw a post that blew my mind and came here to see if any of y'all posted anything about it.  But they are saying that someone in production is telling them what people are saying about them, and the HG's are commenting about some of the specific things to the live feeder's about it??  

Holly thinks that Analyse is just trying to drive a wedge between Jackson and Holly by agreeing with Christie about Jackson being disrespectful.  Jackson said when it gets down to the 6, she's probably the first to go and Holly said that's how it should be.  Holly said that Analyse is good at endurance, but what else does she contribute?  I really think the same could be said for Holly.

Jackson doesn't want everyone else knowing that he's been making Holly and others elaborate breakfasts.  Considering how much Holly and others were recounting to other people that breakfast he made her the day after she won, it's not like people don't know.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, LuvizBlind said:

Anyone else a member of Big Brother Whispers on Facebook??  Wow.  Just saw a post that blew my mind and came here to see if any of y'all posted anything about it.  But they are saying that someone in production is telling them what people are saying about them, and the HG's are commenting about some of the specific things to the live feeder's about it??  

This would explain this.....

21 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jackson was telling Holly that he doesn't think that he's been disrespectful to Kat during their fights.  He said, "That's not me being disrespectful.  It's factual."  He said he's not shaming her with names or being insulting to her.  He said he gets frustrated but that he's stating facts.  Jackson said he doesn't want that being said about him (what Christie has said about him being disrespectful to women) and America thinking that at all.  Holly said she doesn't think he is that way at all and she thinks that he treats Holly with a ton of respect.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, LuvizBlind said:

They're posting something coming from this person, if anyone wants to see it there: 

https://twitter.com/bb20nikki

• Useful 3

I don't understand what the point would be of telling them now, unless they're trying to prepare them for the backlash they'll be facing when they get out, and giving them a small chance to redeem themselves. (Given today's vicious climate, that's not totally a bad idea.)

Still, the main damage has already been done. It's too late for the Jacks to NOT kick out 4 minorities in a row. 

Maybe it's not even true, of course. It could just be wishful thinking. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

"I don't want people to know I made an elaborate breakfast" is right up there with "I don't want people to know that I'm a nurse."

I don't want anyone to know I was Miss Wyoming.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
53 minutes ago, Mystery said:

They're posting something coming from this person, if anyone wants to see it there: 

https://twitter.com/bb20nikki

RHAP (Taran Armstrong) did mention that on the feeds that the 6 Shooters were all called in to the upstairs DR. Only them and nobody else. When they started to discuss it the feeds would cut and they (he) never got a clear picture of what they were attempting to discuss. He did reiterate that it was only the 6 and, not Cliff, Nicole et all. I could see some truth to the twitter tea.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Useful 4

I did begin to suspect something was up when Christie and Tommy had that random conversation about the "rice pudding" comment that had occurred quite some time before their conversation outside.  Where they were trying to basically rewrite history or were on an apologetic tour by acting all innocent like they had no idea about the connotations of what was said.  Even though they laughed heartily about it at the time of the actual comment.  ::rolls eyes::   

• Love 3

I just read somewhere else that Nick and Tommy spent quite awhile this afternoon trying to rescue a suicidal bee that kept flying into the pool. And here I thought nothing exciting was happening today in the feeds. It should make a great 15 minute segment tomorrow night. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, zorak said:

OMG what a load of horseshit from both of them. 

• Love 10