Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

The more I think about it, the more I figure that this just HAS to be a reset week, right? With that being the "prank." I mean, I know that's been a possibility as soon as we heard about "prank week," but I think it's just more and more clear that this is a "prank" on the HoH by nullifying their win. 

Also, I love that they sort of pranked their own HoH competition by Holly winning it in the first go. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I never knew I needed to hear Alvin from Alvin and the Chipmunks say, "Manifest the truth, bro," but I clearly did and now I'm glad I heard it. 

Was I the only one wondering why Christie's gigantor mouth didn't look any different? 

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think they're basically screwed, either way. Their only chance is winning HoHs. At least they HAVE won a pair of HoHs, ya know?

I think if the outsiders were to save Nick he wouldn't outright betray them because Jackson refused to save him when he had the chance. I honestly think he would have thrown all in with the outsiders if they hadn't sent Bella home and then Jess really refused to include him in anything. That's not to say he wouldn't have tried to work with Jackson, but so did all of the other outsiders, so there you go.

The thing is, the outsiders don't see themselves as outsiders since they all believe they are in the dominant alliance. Well, Nicole realizes that Holly and Jackson have set themselves up well, especially since Tommy refuses to vote out Christie. She's assuming that Tommy and Christie have the same deal with Holly and Jackson that she and Cliff have. Nicole and Cliff would actually be the protected ones in the case of another Jackson HOH but Nicole can't know that for sure.

Poor Jess, though...the one who really needs to be setting up something else...Holly and Jackson now plan to dump her before Christie. Jess really, really needs to win the next HOH. I bet Christie doesn't win but maybe Tommy...but I think Tommy won't have the nerve to go against Jackson and Holly directly and he'll put up Cliff and Jess.

Jess will put up...who???

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

I think if the outsiders were to save Nick he wouldn't outright betray them because Jackson refused to save him when he had the chance. I honestly think he would have thrown all in with the outsiders if they hadn't sent Bella home and then Jess really refused to include him in anything. That's not to say he wouldn't have tried to work with Jackson, but so did all of the other outsiders, so there you go.

The thing is, the outsiders don't see themselves as outsiders since they all believe they are in the dominant alliance. Well, Nicole realizes that Holly and Jackson have set themselves up well, especially since Tommy refuses to vote out Christie. She's assuming that Tommy and Christie have the same deal with Holly and Jackson that she and Cliff have. Nicole and Cliff would actually be the protected ones in the case of another Jackson HOH but Nicole can't know that for sure.

Poor Jess, though...the one who really needs to be setting up something else...Holly and Jackson now plan to dump her before Christie. Jess really, really needs to win the next HOH. I bet Christie doesn't win but maybe Tommy...but I think Tommy won't have the nerve to go against Jackson and Holly directly and he'll put up Cliff and Jess.

Jess will put up...who???

I think Jess has a good shot at winning another mental HOH. And I'd think she'd be willing to put up either Holly/Jackson or Cliff/Nicole. I'm pulling for another Jess HOH.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I think Jess has a good shot at winning another mental HOH. And I'd think she'd be willing to put up either Holly/Jackson or Cliff/Nicole. I'm pulling for another Jess HOH.

No way is Jess putting up Holly or Christie. I think she puts up Jackson and Cliff or Cliff and Nicole. Jess is a sitting duck the following week if she takes a shot at Jackson and Holly together...actually she's a sitting duck no matter what.

Sadly, Jess of all people needs to somehow flip the vote and get out Christie so she's not on the outside. I just don't think that is possible.

Edited by Sketcher
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

Sadly, Jess of all people needs to somehow flip the vote and get out Christie so she's not on the outside. I just don't think that is possible.

It's just not not possible, she doesn't even get why it would be a good idea for her for Christie to go. She thinks Christie has her back somehow. She's beyond moronic. 

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

Nicole worked out that Christie leaving works best for her game last night - though I honestly haven't been paying attention to Nicole's "game" so I dunno. But it's not like Nicole would do anything that goes against the house/the HoH's wishes so it's kind of a pointless little tidbit. 

• Love 4

I guess now my new thing I want is Holly/Jackson otb together next week. And, of course, that will absolutely not happen lol.

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

The more I think about it, the more I figure that this just HAS to be a reset week, right? With that being the "prank." I mean, I know that's been a possibility as soon as we heard about "prank week," but I think it's just more and more clear that this is a "prank" on the HoH by nullifying their win. 

I agree. Like I would be legit shocked if it's not a reset week. Julie actually saying the evicted HG will go to the jury house does make me wonder but still. I mean, honestly, how do you do a twist called Prank Week and then not nullify the eviction?

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Nicole worked out that Christie leaving works best for her game last night - though I honestly haven't been paying attention to Nicole's "game" so I dunno. But it's not like Nicole would do anything that goes against the house/the HoH's wishes so it's kind of a pointless little tidbit. 

Yea, she won't do shit. And I'll give it to her, it'd be really fucking hard and honestly probably impossible, but the fact that she won't even try is aggravating.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Nashville said:
20 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Coming from a born and bred Philly gal, may I just say....TOO FUCKIN' RIGHT!!

Q: Hey, New Jersey!  what the fucking alphabet?

A: Fucking A, fucking B, fucking C....

Hey now. I'm from fuckin' Jersey and I fuckin' NEVER talk like that. What the fuck???

I must be deaf. I didn't hear the audience groan at all.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I agree. Like I would be legit shocked if it's not a reset week. Julie actually saying the evicted HG will go to the jury house does make me wonder but still. I mean, honestly, how do you do a twist called Prank Week and then not nullify the eviction?

Well, I think why I think they might not do this, besides Julie saying that the evicted houseguest will go to jury, but because EVERYONE is expecting it. Houseguests and viewers are expecting a fake eviction, so maybe they have some other twist up their sleeve. Likely not a DE, because they always announce it ahead of time for viewers, but there's gotta be something coming for the end of the week. I'd be surprised if they don't have a final prank on eviction night. I just can't figure out what it could be if it's not a fake eviction or a DE. 

Now, what I think could be a "funny" prank is a fake eviction AND the person who was supposed to be evicted automatically becomes HOH.

I mean with their biggest "prank" being half of the HOH's power was taken away, why not have their next "prank" being the evicted person not leaving and becoming HOH?

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm rolling lol.

Wait, so to make himself more popular with America, he deliberately stuffed himself with food and gained weight? Was this a "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Look, now I'm quite chubby!" kind of situation?

That's certainly an... interesting strategy. Good luck with that. 

Edited by Melina22
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, I think why I think they might not do this, besides Julie saying that the evicted houseguest will go to jury, but because EVERYONE is expecting it. Houseguests and viewers are expecting a fake eviction, so maybe they have some other twist up their sleeve. Likely not a DE, because they always announce it ahead of time for viewers, but there's gotta be something coming for the end of the week. I'd be surprised if they don't have a final prank on eviction night. I just can't figure out what it could be if it's not a fake eviction or a DE. 

Now, what I think could be a "funny" prank is a fake eviction AND the person who was supposed to be evicted automatically becomes HOH.

I mean with their biggest "prank" being half of the HOH's power was taken away, why not have their next "prank" being the evicted person not leaving and becoming HOH?

Lol. So as it stands now Nick would be HOH.  

Would that be a prank on the HGs or TPTB?  I’m sure they were expecting a Christie eviction. 

ETA:  Nick would really think he is loved by all.  Ugh 

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

EC2R6O-XYAARoU2?format=jpg&name=medium

I'm rolling lol.

I guess tricking people into thinking you're not a fucking tool is easier that not actually being a fucking tool.

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, I think why I think they might not do this, besides Julie saying that the evicted houseguest will go to jury, but because EVERYONE is expecting it. 

They freaking sat everyone down in the living room and explained the entire "Prankster" vote to them...which kinda indicates that actually tricking the HGs isn't high in their list of concerns.

32 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

32 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, she won't do shit. And I'll give it to her, it'd be really fucking hard and honestly probably impossible, but the fact that she won't even try is aggravating.

She knows but she's playing a mouse game, hoping the cat gets tired so she can sneak past it. But, even if she wanted to try (and I still think her best bet is to tell Tommy, Jess, and Nick about the Final 5 and Final 4 deals) blowing up her spot in the game for what she worries may be a reset week is not a smart move.

On Wednesday Nicole needs to accidentally let the F5 alliance slip to Jess. Jess will try to get confirmation and could very well blow up the whole house. Nicole can plead innocence to the others, but be "forced" to confirm it because sweet, angelic Nicole just can't lie directly...unless she's locking them in basements. 😇😆

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, I think why I think they might not do this, besides Julie saying that the evicted houseguest will go to jury

I already deleted this episode, but did Julie say "go to jury" or "go to the jury HOUSE"? I'm wondering now if there's something unsaid there, like the evicted person "will go to the jury house and say 'sorry suckers, I'm not staying!' and go right back into the BB house. 

• LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Mystery said:

I already deleted this episode, but did Julie say "go to jury" or "go to the jury HOUSE"? I'm wondering now if there's something unsaid there, like the evicted person "will go to the jury house and say 'sorry suckers, I'm not staying!' and go right back into the BB house. 

I believe she did specifically say "jury house." I like that idea. 😄

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

HE'S TRYING SO HARD, HOLLY. DON'T YOU SEE?

It’s funny because in his mind he thinks that’s why Zingbot called him a douchebag. Because he worked out too much and was shirtless?!?! Too funny!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

Wait, so to make himself more popular with America, he deliberately stuffed himself with food and gained weight? Was this a "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Look, now I'm quite chubby!" kind of situation?

That's certainly an... interesting strategy. Good luck with that. 

It seems to me that he judges the world like that. Like Holly, Kat and Sis are worthy, And Jess and Nicole are afterthoughts or less than. So of course he thinks we are judging him like that. 

I don’t care how he looks. He’s still a douche. I’ve never liked him b/c of how he acted and talked. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Sketcher said:

On Wednesday Nicole needs to accidentally let the F5 alliance slip to Jess. Jess will try to get confirmation and could very well blow up the whole house.

That worked out so well for Nicole the last time she did that, So I can't see Nicole ever putting herself in the line of Jess' fire like that again.   I have no idea why she hasn't told Nick, though. Maybe  because she knows he's a dumbass. (And he might jump on top of her again.)

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

It seems to me that he judges the world like that. Like Holly, Kat and Sis are worthy, And Jess and Nicole are afterthoughts or less than. So of course he thinks we are judging him like that. 

I don’t care how he looks. He’s still a douche. I’ve never liked him b/c of how he acted and talked. 

Jackson before: douchecraft carrier with abs.
Jackson now: douchecraft carrier without abs. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Jackson before: douchecraft carrier with abs.
Jackson now: douchecraft carrier without abs. 

That reminds me of how pissy he was with Holly for three days when she said his abs were gone. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, mikewho said:

Hey now. I'm from fuckin' Jersey and I fuckin' NEVER talk like that. What the fuck???

I must be deaf. I didn't hear the audience groan at all.

Cause the Audience groan wasnt the Whole audience it was a small section. Probably blinded by BS edit of Jackson. Christie isnt even that bad in my eyes not compared to him

• Love 1

Unfortunately, if Jess did win HOH she wouldn’t know how to use it to benefit her game. I keep forgetting but was she a fan or recruit? She absolutely has idea how the game works if she was a fan. I could understand as a recruit though. Anyway, somehow she’s friendly with Christie but feels betrayed by Nicole who really is her only true friend. How moronic is that? That said, if Nicole won I’m not sure if she would honor “her” Final 4 with Jolly & Cliff and nominate them. A whole week to find out.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

That worked out so well for Nicole the last time she did that, So I can't see Nicole ever putting herself in the line of Jess' fire like that again.   I have no idea why she hasn't told Nick, though. Maybe  because she knows he's a dumbass. (And he might jump on top of her again.)

Yeah look at the way Jess handled it last time. I’d tell her nothing!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

That reminds me of how pissy he was with Holly for three days when she said his abs were gone. 

Yup, he's Mr. Positive Spin now. Anti-bullying, anti-racism, anti-abs. You name it, Jackson is it right now. 

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Unfortunately, if Jess did win HOH she wouldn’t know how to use it to benefit her game. I keep forgetting but was she a fan or recruit? She absolutely has idea how the game works if she was a fan. I could understand as a recruit though. Anyway, somehow she’s friendly with Christie but feels betrayed by Nicole who really is her only true friend. How moronic is that? That said, if Nicole won I’m not sure if she would honor “her” Final 4 with Jolly & Cliff and nominate them. A whole week to find out.

I think Nicole & Jessica just chat  in the house.  They can vent to each other and chill....but, I don’t think they have ever really played the game together.

First week, during Camp Director when Jessica campaigned......Nicole was super vocal in supporting her.  Then switched to Jackson suddenly.

Then Jessica and Kemi were put on the Block.

Jessica never got over how Nicole campaigned against her in favor of Kemi when they were on the block.  

Nicole spent 4 weeks super close to Kemi.

During this time.....Jessica and Kat became close.

Which worked out for Jess as Kat used a VETO on her.

When Kat went home.  Jessica started chatting more with Christie.

That too.....is just venting and chatting.

As Christie just like Nicole.....have never ‘played game’ with Jessica.

Nicole plays game with Nick and Cliff.  

Well.....there was Cliff’s Angels.....but, they didn’t save Kat.......so, that was weird, too. It was 2 Alliances coming together....only.  Cliff/Nicole......Kat/Jess.

I actually never realized how ‘close’ Nick and Nicole were until he was very vocal about it. 

Cliff acts like he will take a bullet for Nicole....so, there is that!

Cliff......I think uses Nicole as a buffer.  Because.....what game moves have they ever done????? 🤣

Cliff likes that Nicole is also ‘Pawn Material’.......and, he can outsmart/outplay her....if he had to negotiate his way out of being on the Block with the current HOH. 

Cliff also WANTS America’s Favorite Player.  I feel Cliff thinks being nice and protective of Nicole......will win him some......*Cliff is such a good guy votes.*

( I cannot stand Cliff by the way)..... I see his manipulative ways with America!

I’d rather Cliff blow up people’s games instead of sucking up to us! 

For their ‘place in the game’........Nicole & Jessica are perfect right now.

One is not getting dragged down.....Jessica.  

The other is staying out of the drama.....Nicole.

Gr8ful are still going at each other.

And, there is Cliff.......extending his 2 week safety deal from his own HOH!

Cliff’s Angels.....doing just fine without Kat!

How predictable would it be....if their Alliance still worked out.....and, it was Cliff, Jess and Nicole in the Jury House.....? 

At least.....this turned out alrite for the viewers!

Nicole, Jess, Cliff and Tommy.....doing good.

As for this Prankster Twist.  It actually worked out for Holly.  No blood on her hands. She was so worried about this.

As the Prankster is the one that put up.....Christie. 

Everyone is doing good! 

People really need to start their winning their own Comps.

Nobody is safe!

Analyse went to Jury earlier than expected because her game move was to stay  behind the meat shield. Analyse didn’t like Christie (so, I am not sure where this BFF thing came from!) Sis wanted Christie in the game so that she would not go home.  Well.....this is why Sis was pissed at Jackson.

This is exactly why I don’t like Jessica in any alliances.....with Gr8ful alumnis.  I don’t want her to get Analyse’d!

If it wasn’t for Nick....the Block would be Jess and Christie......bc, Jess started talking to her.  

Gr8ful can still keep getting evicted........if Cliff, Nicole, Jess.....makes deal with Nick to save him.

Then go after Holly & Jackson. ....Tommy!

For me......I just really need something GOOD to happen......and, Christie goes home this week!!!

(ooops, sorry so long.  🤣).   For the Anti-Gr8ful fans......game is on track.

• Love 4

Is production going to do any more pranks or are America's Prankster (fail) and the pies going to be it?  I was hoping we'd see different pranks all week and even get to vote on other pranks.  Lame, if not.

• Love 4

So it's slowly dawning on Nick that he does not have the votes to stay. He knows he doesn't have Tommy's (which he is both hurt and angry about-I can see a confrontation brewing there as we get closer to the vote), and Nicole has told Nick in so many words that he doesn't have Cliff.   He's foolishly pinning all of his hopes on Jackson, which....yeah. Never gonna happen. He worked himself up into a depressive state after dinner and point blank asked Nicole what he was doing wrong. Or if he's just extremely unlucky. She fed his ego by saying he's just too damned likable, and Nick ponders this and says "That's so weird."  But it seemed like it settled him down.  

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 1

What happened to Jolly distancing themselves from each other?  They’re still  sleeping together in the HOH room every night. And during the (gag) grateful circle, they were soooo grateful for each other. 

I wish more HG would talk about them as a threat. Especially Holly—she’s playing a good game. 

Holly’s outfit on BBAD—not good. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Love 1

If I only watched the tv show, and didn't read about the feeds here, I'd think Nick was a pretty good guy. He isn't wildly charismatic, but he'd seem pretty okay. 

Watching the show tonight, I actually had to remind myself why I found him creepy, and obviously it's all feeds-related. 

The pie segment was funny. I don't think I would have taken it as well as they did. Watermelon segment also funny. Christie chewing segment was sort of gross. She's going to be embarrassed. (I'm sure glad no one has footage of me eating.)

I realized tonight that even though Christie is insanely annoying for sooo many reasons, I don't think she'll be hated outside the house. I think the things that make us all want to scream can be played for laughs later, if she can keep a sense of humour about it. 

I looked at Holly more closely tonight after all the speculation here about plastic surgery, etc. and honestly she looks pretty good. You'd hardly guess she was an old buzzard of 31. 😁

Edited by Melina22
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

The prankster sign had one ‘R’ backwards and the second one regular.  Seems to me those predicting a reset week are probably right. 

Maybe, but why prank your own prank? They make a big deal about prankster, America votes, prankster makes a nom — and then the prank is there’s no eviction? That’s lame even for this show.

• Love 11
28 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Maybe, but why prank your own prank? They make a big deal about prankster, America votes, prankster makes a nom — and then the prank is there’s no eviction? That’s lame even for this show.

I totally agree with you. My only thoughts on that is that they’ve decided who they want to remain on the show.  I don’t know. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

For the Anti-Gr8ful fans......game is on track.

Not really. After Nick then the 2 couples will pick off Cliff and his 2 angels. It will be 4 to 3. They needed to keep Nick. Though if Christie went this week, Tommy would team up with Jackson and Holly... and Nick would kiss up to them. I suspect Jess going to jury after Nick. Then maybe Cliff and then they'll try to shoot at each other (the 2 pairs). I guess Nicole is the goat. Unless Cliff, Jess or Nicole can win HoH. Not likely but they NEED to. And they need to put JAckson and Chrisite up so if one wins veto their partner will go up. If Chris or Tom win HoH they need to put up Son and Holly but they won't they'd probably put up Son and Jess...then bye bye Jess. Same for if Son wins HoH again...he'd need to put up Chris and Tom but won't. That's why I think Jess is next to go after Nick.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CringeWatcher said:

But also, how lame is it to have a Prank Week and then not nullify the eviction. Like that's the ultimate prank.

I'm starting to think they aren't cancelling the eviction though. Which, wow, what a twist, America votes for someone to make one of the noms, which ultimately is utterly pointless as the person America picked is actually getting evicted, and a few pies were thrown. So, I guess it's par for the course as far as BB twists go.

• Love 13