Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Lamima said:

As far as some up thread wondering why Anal got chosen (actually maybe I saw that in the episode thread) I heard many were voting for her and I suspect it was because she is an end table who is not worthy to make it to the end. Also probably because of her ties to Jack. 

I suspect that, because of the eight day voting period, six days in which they NEVER promoted in on the television and didn't promote it during the two episodes that they did have that week, along with the fact that it was difficult to find the page to vote on, the decision came down to the feed watchers and the feed watchers were adamant on sticking to voting for the Six Shooters. So, any votes dedicated to Cliff or Nicole were vastly overpowered by everyone insisting on keeping the votes to the Six Shooters (and thank goodness for that). Since Analyse is part of the Six, and vastly disliked, many people online stayed on top of reminding people to vote for her since she'd be forgotten about, otherwise.

• Love 8

Wouldn't it be great if they now had an America votes to give prizes to the top 3 vote getters?  I'm picturing the look on their faces when Nichole, Kat, Cliff and Jess win and they realize that they are disliked but these folks are loved by America.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Ellee said:

Oh I hope the Tommy/Christie secret is found out long before the final vote.  And doesn’t Christie know someone in production too?  Or am I making that up?

B.B. at least put on some semblance of fair play.  

They all seem to have a friend in Production and/or know past HGs. 

3 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I don't even know what production's strategy is on this. Are we even certain it wasn't accidental? 

Christie was an alternate. Rumor has it, Kat knew who another HG would be, she leaked it, that HG was removed and Christie took her place. I actually don't think that Tommy/Chrisitie actually realized they'd be together beforehand because Production actually knew pre-show that they knew each other and probably made sure to keep them separate during Finals, unlike the Kat/Holly duo - it seems like Production had to throw that segment together once they realized it was a huge part of their game.

Pretty tired of everyone begging for Production and/or fans to interfere. Viewers were on top of the world last week, like Kat/Nicole/Jessica were, on top of the world with the third Chrisitie nomination twist, and throwing a hissy fit because things didn't go the way they wanted. If everyone really wants to interfere that much (when we already got the opportunity this week with the Field Trip!), then we should just go back to Big Brother Season One style. Do I love that two HGs know each other? No, but it's been done before. Morgan/Alex were sisters, and Shelby only found out at the end because they decided to tell her. They were favorites, though, so the freakout was relatively minimal. Actually, this plus the whole America's Nominee has shades of Big Brother: Over the Top.

It's not Tommy or Chrisitie's fault Production put them in there together. Second of all, Kat/Holly also knew that they were going to be in the House together and pre-strategized. No, they don't have as close of a relationship, but clearly their relationship is also affecting the game. Do you really think Holly would be as trusting of Kat's relationship with the Outsiders if they didn't have a pre-show understanding? Or that Jackson would not only put up with, but work with, Kat after their issues? I don't see anyone begging for that to be spoiled. And, it doesn't make any of them terrible or hypocrites for keeping it a secret or acting outraged about others' secrets. It's part of the game! And, again, variations of this "twist" have been done before - it's not an unheard of Big Brother concept for two people to have different circumstances than the rest of the HGs.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Well, Christie, at least. I guess Jessica could nominate Tommy with Nick. She really does seem to want to only nominate men. 

Kudos to Jessica last week for getting out Jack, but I heard her say that a big goal of hers coming into Big Brother was to get out an "alpha male." So, she's not as aware as maybe last week made her out to be. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

On Rob Cs post-game interview with Bella he revealed to her that Christie and Tommy knew each other really well and she was gobsmacked. Completely speechless. Then she laughed a lot. It was great. (Of course at that point she had nothing to lose, so she could appreciate the joke.) 

I actually think people still in the game are going to feel personally hurt and betrayed when they find out. I don't think they're going to laugh and go, "Well played!" I expect some real bitterness and resentment. 

Kemi & Sam were also equally shocked. Kemi must have said 3 or 4 times....wait!....what?...wait. LOL!!!! I'm sure TPTB want to save it for Finale Night. Especially, if Tommy or Christie should make it to the Final 2.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, mooses said:

It's not Tommy or Chrisitie's fault Production put them in there together. Second of all, Kat/Holly also knew that they were going to be in the House together and pre-strategized

You could tell Christie and Tommy were shocked when they saw each other. I think the resentment will be mainly because they kept it a secret, and even more because Christie raked people over the coals for having a pre-existing relationship. 

I actually didn't realize Kat and Holly pre-strategized. I thought they were as surprised as Tommy and Christie. 

As for wishing for production interference, I'm torn. Normally I'm against it, regardless of who I want to win. But when Jack was targeting and bullying minorities I was for it. It's very complicated. 

• Love 5

Tommy and Christie knowing each other IS an advantage - but not a guarantee that they will make it to end game.  As was said upthread, BB has given potential unfair advantages in several other seasons. 

Some that come to mind: doppelganger twins Natalie and Adria, Nakomis & Cowboy (although they didn't know they were related until well into the season), Evel Dick and Danielle, Paul and his friendship bracelets, bringing back former contestants to compete against newbies (5 seasons of this).

Personally, I think these production shenanigans are boring and craptastic.  Plus, very often these advantage twists rarely paid off.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

You could tell Christie and Tommy were shocked when they saw each other. I think the resentment will be mainly because they kept it a secret, and even more because Christie raked people over the coals for having a pre-existing relationship. 

Exactly. I don't think that Christie/Tommy are at fault for taking advantage of a situation they didn't ask to be in. Casting is purely at fault for allowing this to happen, and seemingly mistakenly (more than once this season, as it turns out, and not having it due to a twist, making it less transparent). 

But yes, the resentment is going to be understandable. I think the resentment will lie more with "well, you entered this house with an advantage over all of us: an already built in alliance member!" Similar to the houseguests (like Christie....) complaining about Kat/Holly/Jackson potentially having known each other outside of the house (we know it was really only Holly/Kat), I don't think people will be that pleased to the Christie/Tommy revelation. 

That being said, I think most people will be fine with it after the initial shock wears off. I do think there will be at least two or three who are forever bitter, especially if one of Christie/Tommy get to the end (and potentially win).

• Love 4

I think it's also worth mentioning that Tommy and Christie's relationship COULD have been more adversarial, since it's from a FAILED relationship, and there could have been bad feelings on one or both sides.  If I recall, there was a brief, "no hard feelings" exchange when they first met in the house.   So the producers, in putting them both in the house, may not have known if this would be an advantage or a disadvantage for them.  

• Love 5

TBH, I didn't really care that Tommy and Christie knew each other, but as Melina22 and Lady Calypso said, I think them harping on the Holly/Kat/Jackson of it all is what's gonna push any shock/annoyance from the other HGs into full-blown resentment. From Tommy and Christie's perspective, they're just playing in the moment to survive and will worry about the aftermath when it comes, and it will come.

I have been manifesting all season for one of them to slip up/someone to figure it out, but I guess the universe hates me.

• LOL 3
  • Love 17

In addition to that, I would have ZERO issues with the Christie/Tommy relationship, or the Holly/Kat pre-season knowledge of each other IF all the houseguests were given the same spiel the viewers got on the Season Premiere.  Julie Chen stated, "And just like in Summer Camp, ~some~ people ~may~ know each other."  Whether it was accidental or not, intended or not is moot for me at this point. 

• Love 11
16 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

I know I’m piling on here, but at least I’m consistent (in my disdain for Christie)...I’m glad they snuck in that little clip of her chewing like a camel. Not everyone has the pleasure of seeing it on live feeds. Now all can share the LOLs

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Echo. That. I laughed my ass off.

10 hours ago, Mystery said:

It was worth it for all the scenes of Christy weeping and for her saying excitedly, when they all sat down to hear what the Field Trip was all about, that "everyone is learning and manifesting!"

She is SO cringeworthy, and so utterly unselfaware.

6 hours ago, Melina22 said:

There's no way production can reveal the info without Christie and Tommy's consent, is there? It's not like the twin reveal, which was preplanned and known to the twins. I don't even know what production's strategy is on this. Are we even certain it wasn't accidental? 

It probably was accidental, and they probably won't reveal it. But a girl can dream!

2 hours ago, mooses said:

Pretty tired of everyone begging for Production and/or fans to interfere. Viewers were on top of the world last week, like Kat/Nicole/Jessica were, on top of the world with the third Christie nomination twist, and throwing a hissy fit because things didn't go the way they wanted. If everyone really wants to interfere that much (when we already got the opportunity this week with the Field Trip!), then we should just go back to Big Brother Season One style. Do I love that two HGs know each other? No, but it's been done before. Morgan/Alex were sisters, and Shelby only found out at the end because they decided to tell her. They were favorites, though, so the freakout was relatively minimal. Actually, this plus the whole America's Nominee has shades of Big Brother: Over the Top.

If they* didn't suck, people wouldn't be begging for interference. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

*mostly Christie

• Love 12

I think Kat is going home. She was good tv and wasn't as dumb as I thought she was. I don't mind Cliff but I would prefer her to stay just for the comedy she brings to the game. It would be funny if she told Sis that she would take care of Jack in jury. Too funny!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Christie is wondering if Jackson/Holly are staging a split. 

Meanwhile, there's a clip floating around of them having sex while Christie/Analyse had a casual conversation about taking Pepto Bismol in the bed next to them last night. She's gotta adjust her Universe antenna.

• LOL 4
13 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

It would be funny if she told Sis that she would take care of Jack in jury. Too funny!

It's worth a try.  She literally has nothing to lose at this point.  Go big or go to jury.

I loved her DR's last night.

"I'm lying, so what.  They are too".  

• Love 5

Even though everyone was so mad at Cliff for not making a big move awhile back, I feel like it's going to pay off for him this week. I can see Tommy and Christie wanting to keep him over Kat, because he's been true to his word to him in the past. That's better than gold in this game. 

For sure Holly and therefore Jackson will want to keep Kat because of their not-so-secret connection. Jessica maybe? 

Nick will go with Tommy and Christie. Nicole with Cliff. 

So tie vote? Then Tommy deciding? Does this sound feasible? 

Hey, guess who I completely forgot about! 😁😁

• Love 3
13 hours ago, mooses said:

Anyone else think Jackson kinda doesn't mind if Kat leaves over Cliff? Granted, Kat is great for him because of the Holly connection, but him and Cliff have always seemed to have a type of "understanding," and he's the third wheel in the Kat/Holly situation. He holds the power in their relationship with Cliff, whereas Holly holds the power in the Kat relationship.

I'll bet Jackson *thinks* he holds the power in the Kat relationship also. Which hopefully will be his undoing.

• Love 3

Christie going on and on about how close she lives to Tommy (three exits!), and Tommy is definitely internally screaming (THREE EXITS?!). Cliff jokes that they must know each other and there's just a slight pause.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

I guess we won’t have to wonder about whether everyone will find out about a Christie/Tommy connection. 

Did she really say 3 exits?  

ETA  Oh please someone post a pic of Tommy’s face while this convo is going on.  I have to see it. 

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Someone also discovered that, apparently, Christie and Tommy not only know each other because of the aunt connection, but they were childhood friends.

So...

“Someone” = who?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

“Someone” = who?

I found it on Reddit/Twitter, but upon further reflection, it's PROBABLY fake so never mind. I likely fell for a fake photoshopped picture. But here's the picture anyway:

That honestly wouldn't change my mind even if it's not fake. It's a fun/awkward trivia fact for them in terms of her relationship with his aunt (how crazy we knew each other in elementary school and now I'm dating your aunt!), but the core of their relationship in Big Brother is that they really knew each other due to the relationship.

I mean, if I were in the show I wouldn't exactly inherently trust my random friend from elementary school...unless, maybe, they dated my aunt for seven years. 

ETA: Or we knew/strategized pre-show, like Kat/Holly.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, mooses said:

Christie going on and on about how close she lives to Tommy (three exits!), and Tommy is definitely internally screaming (THREE EXITS?!). Cliff jokes that they must know each other and there's just a slight pause.

Christie’s face when Cliff makes his joke:

IMG_0680.jpg.b64dc6e67de6789be12769db383dd7bd.jpg

Oh GAWD how I want to get her in a poker game someday....

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Someone also discovered that, apparently, Christie and Tommy not only know each other because of the aunt connection, but they were childhood friends.

So...

Was this when Christie was talking about living 3 exits away from Tommy?

15 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Christie’s face when Cliff makes his joke:

IMG_0680.jpg.b64dc6e67de6789be12769db383dd7bd.jpg

Oh GAWD how I want to get her in a poker game someday....

I bet it’s been killing her to say something. 😁

• LOL 7

I want Nicole to win HOH this week. It’s her rime to step up to the plate. Dam-mit! LOL!!!!! Seriously though, I would like her to win to keep Cliff safe and also see who she would nominate, use as a replacement or backdoor. Obviously, it will be someone on the other side but I’m not exactly sure off the bat who it would be. Anyone?

• Love 6

The other side should band together. Right  now is the time while there is a bunch of them.

-Christie, Tommy and Analyse cannot win comps.

They had ZERO power to save Jack.

-The other HGs should get a clue!

America does not like HGs when they are dirty players and always scheming.

They need to realize 6 Shooters are saying disgusting things about them and America does not like it.

Also, association in the house (with horrible players....like Jack) can ruin their financial prospects and popularity outside the house.  

Analyse has talked about this......Christie bad for her game...... but has not separated herself from Christie.

-They need to evict Cliff.  He is hurt. I think his leg and arm. 

There are a bunch of physical comps to come.

Call it a day.....even score......Jack & Cliff gone.......and, move on!

Let’s see who can poach.

Hichie Vs Thirstie

(I honestly think Holly is scare to poach.....because, she is target #1 with Michie In that ‘new’ alliance). She will only help Nicole and Jess win the game.  

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Ellee said:

Question. Does Christie cry/lament all week now that she knows she is not America’s favorite even though she is safe?  Or does she pull herself up by the bootstraps and try to change America’s opinion?  

Nick has been surprisingly good at pushing the idea that since voting opened on Day 44 - which just  happened to also be the day of the big Boat Room Blow-Out - that's why Christie and Jackson (and Analyse, I guess?) were voted in for the Field Trip. Because I guess he thinks that viewers can only vote once and since voting opened that day and they were so relevant because of the fight, that's how they ended up being voted for so heavily? I wouldn't be surprised if Christie latches onto that idea firmly (I've seen her kinda waver back and forth from that to "America haaaates me! WAH!"). 

Never mind the logic that Holly or Kat probably would have been in Analyse's place if the voting was that heavily influenced by the Boat Room Blow-Out. 

31 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Tommy just won HoH AND POV. 

Yes...only that.  Just meant.......they are not comp beasts and exactly dominating.  

Supposedly, this is what Jack was supposed to do for them. 

Christie took out Ovi (pffft!). Jack...Was it  Lol! 

Christie and Jack did not win VETO to take themselves off the block.  

Personally, I like it when either HOH or HGs on the block win the VETO

This to me...this is strong personal game. 

Fine with Tommy winning his Veto. 

Last season there was an obvious dominating side.  

This season it is kinda weak.

Tommy want 6 Shooters back because his game is so weak.  

His biggest fear  is to get blindsided this week. 🤣

It is a really weird cast this year.

I turned on the feeds just in time to hear Analyse say that she is "tired of this shit" and by "shit" she means she's tired of waking up every day and doing the same thing again and again.  Perhaps she could go on the block next week and they could send her off to jury with Jack.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, watch2much said:

DoesNick even mention Bella any more?  He used to yell “ I love you, Isabella” when he voted but it didn’t sound like he did that last time.

Maybe occasionally, but it's pretty rare.  I know he claims all he talks about in the DR now is how handsome Tommy is, and he thinks it's hysterical. He'll probably be disappointed because that's not being shown and he doesn't really get that much broadcast time.

I wonder how far he would go with Tommy if there were no cameras for an extended time. 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, zorak said:

I turned on the feeds just in time to hear Analyse say that she is "tired of this shit" and by "shit" she means she's tired of waking up every day and doing the same thing again and again.  Perhaps she could go on the block next week and they could send her off to jury with Jack.

Production needs to find some really complicated recipes that involve egg. I can't think of any of the top of my mind, but surely there's some that would keep her real busy.

Or they could do what my mom use to do when we were little. If we ever said we were bored, we had to clean the whole house from top to bottom.  Nobody got bored after that.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Production needs to find some really complicated recipes that involve egg

Souffle?  I can hear her now, "I need to make a soo-full and I don't know what it is!"  Or even better, a quiche.  I'm fairly certain she knows what a quickie is.

Edited by leocadia
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, vb68 said:

He'll probably be disappointed because that's not being shown and he doesn't really get that much broadcast time.

Sunday night he was all but invisible. Which, after the stuff he said last week, was fine by me. 

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I wonder how far he would go with Tommy if there were no cameras for an extended time. 

I’m gonna say he’d go nowhere with tommy. I think he’s doing it all for the attention. I think he’s going to be dumbfounded when he realizes what kind of attention it’s gotten him. 

In a house full of buffoons, he’s the grand poobah of buffoonery. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

Nick's basically calling out Kat for saying she'd put up Jackson when she spends so much time with Holly/Jackson. Kat knew that part of her game was going to be exposed last week when she didn't evict Jackson, and her, "My vote didn't matter," and, "I think he'd put me up," is falling flat. She really had to come up with a new line/schtick after last week, but really underestimated how perceptive the other HGs have been. Cliff even noted to Nicole that she ran straight to Holly/Jackson after the Veto, not to Cliff's Angels.

And her telling people she'd put up Jackson while Holly strongly insinuates to others she wants to keep Kat is not helping.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Production needs to find some really complicated recipes that involve egg. I can't think of any of the top of my mind, but surely there's some that would keep her real busy.

The only time I actually noticed/liked Analyse was when she made deviled eggs during this punishment and she was obviously so, so proud of how they turned out. Plus, it's made her interact with other HGs - Cliff hung out with her and helped her with the recipe!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
46 minutes ago, zorak said:

I really hope that when Kat walks out of the house on Thursday night (I can still hope it won't happen, though) she should mess with Analyse at the last minute by giving her a coy look and telling her she will be SURE to say hi to Jack for her. Paranoia and jealously should shortly ensue.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, CringeWatcher said:

I’m gonna say he’d go nowhere with tommy. I think he’s doing it all for the attention. I think he’s going to be dumbfounded when he realizes what kind of attention it’s gotten him. 

In a house full of buffoons, he’s the grand poobah of buffoonery. 

100% for the attention. He's such a loser. 

1 hour ago, mooses said:

Nick's basically calling out Kat for saying she'd put up Jackson when she spends so much time with Holly/Jackson. Kat knew that part of her game was going to be exposed last week when she didn't evict Jackson, and her, "My vote didn't matter," and, "I think he'd put me up," is falling flat. She really had to come up with a new line/schtick after last week, but really underestimated how perceptive the other HGs have been. Cliff even noted to Nicole that she ran straight to Holly/Jackson after the Veto, not to Cliff's Angels.

And her telling people she'd put up Jackson while Holly strongly insinuates to others she wants to keep Kat is not helping.

Yeah, big time screw-up here by Kat. She's quite smart, but she's had some notable errors and this one really looks like it will sink her. I have been fine with her moves otherwise, but yeah, she really has to just own the Holly/Jackson trio at this point. Denying it just makes her look shadier. Although, to be frank, I think she'd be screwed no matter what this week. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, mooses said:

Nick's basically calling out Kat for saying she'd put up Jackson when she spends so much time with Holly/Jackson. Kat knew that part of her game was going to be exposed last week when she didn't evict Jackson, and her, "My vote didn't matter," and, "I think he'd put me up," is falling flat.

What an awkward conversation. Watching Kat desperately trying to save face was embarrassing.  I wish she had cut it short. Having Christie listening in from the next bed didn't help.

Having Nick with even a tiny bit of power (she is ostensibly campaigning to him) brings out his full asshole.

• Love 1