Type keyword(s) to search

Denise Richards: Drop Dead Gorgeous Wild Thing

• Start Topic

On 7/23/2020 at 11:02 AM, TexasGal said:

Thanks for the connection and you are right, it is certainly a puff piece.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, antfitz said:

Thanks for the connection and you are right, it is certainly a puff piece.

Could someone give a synopsis of the article. I don't feel like paying to read it, or registering. Thanks in advance.

• Love 2
On 9/11/2020 at 5:49 AM, IslandGirl said:

I thought Denise's expressions while Teddi talked about her baby's upcoming surgery were disgusting & very telling. I now officially think Denise is a piece of garbage. All of the other women (some of whom dislike Teddi but are decent human beings) expressed concern, but not Denise. Heather Locklear talked about how Denise slept with her ex-husband while they were still married. Heather said she & Denise were good friends when she slept with him. Denise of course denies having been close friends with Heather, so this is now a pattern of lying about being friends with someone. Plus, Nicolette Sheridan & Aaron were neighbors of Denise at one point & many say Denise & Aaron began hooking up before he divorced Nicolette. Other than adopting Eloise & seemingly being a good mother, I think Denise F$cking Richards is a trashy, cheating, lying liar who lies...

Hmm I didn't notice the expressions, but I'm often posting on this forum or texting when I watch. As someone else said, editing could be tricky too. With the affair rumors, that is Heather's side of the story. Denise's is different. Women who are bitter and jealous make shit up. That's not to say Denise's version must be accurate. None of us know. Regarding both Brandi and Heather, I definitely think people often get confused by just how good of friends different people are. There are folks I have a texting thing with, but I'm not exactly tight with. There are times I've had a friendship fling. I also have work friends. Those relationships are very different from that of a best friends relationship. I don't know anything about Aaron or Nicolette, other than what I've seen on RHBH. I judge Denise by what I see. I mostly see good. That is not to say she's a perfect person who makes perfect decisions. There's a lot she says and does that isn't my style. I am team Denise because I think she has a good heart and the way she was treated this season was incredibly cruel. I see some of the other cast members as mean girls and bullies. To each his own. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
On 9/12/2020 at 12:55 AM, MsTree said:

Could someone give a synopsis of the article. I don't feel like paying to read it, or registering. Thanks in advance.

Just click on the link -- I didn't have to do anything besides read.  But it doesn't say anything we haven't already heard about her a thousand times already.  The comments are kind of fun, though.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Door County Cherry said:

Similarly, it sounds like Denise was open to staying.  

But I thought she signed a four year contract so I'd be curious to see what they were negotiating. 

I can see where both sides would sign a long-term contract but with room to negotiate halfway through.  A safety hatch in case Denise was a total dud.  They had a decent amount of money riding on Denise and her giving them enough footage to craft a narrative.  Denise as a working actress would also want to leave her options open in case a better role came along.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I'm thrilled Denise won't return-- for her! She doesn't need the gig, she's already famous, and has a full-time acting job. This show just made her look bad, and all the ladies are like, "YOU SIGNED UP FOR THIS!" Total bullshit IMO.

I'm sure this is probably her greatest regret. At least with Charlie, she got fame (arguably) and children. This show offers her nothing except a pay-check, but it comes at great cost.

Edited by bravofan27
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18

I can see why Denise ditched this show. It was supposed to a fun, easy paycheck - no lines to memorize, just be "yourself", free travel, short season - but it turned into a nice girl gets bullied after school special. 

I do think giving up the million a year was a hit to her finances. Soaps are barely surviving and they can't fork out the big bucks, even for Denise fucking Richards. It's probably (very) low 6 figures, which isn't much when you rent in Malibu. Hopefully, she saved a chunk of the huge child support she got when Charlie was taking it in. 

• Love 12
On 9/14/2020 at 8:39 PM, RealHousewife said:

I may have watched the wrong clip? I watched the one where his assistant is interviewing him, asking questions like, "Andy, is it a burden to be so awesome?", "As a super fabulous person, does it strain you to walk amongst us basics" etc

I kinda skimmed though -- was there a question about Denise in that one? Or did I watch the wrong one

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, Jel said:

I may have watched the wrong clip? I watched the one where his assistant is interviewing him, asking questions like, "Andy, is it a burden to be so awesome?", "As a super fabulous person, does it strain you to walk amongst us basics" etc

I kinda skimmed though -- was there a question about Denise in that one? Or did I watch the wrong one

Hmm, I'm sorry Jel. I don't know why a different clip showed up for you. I just clicked and still saw the same video where Andy is asked about Denise.

I don't think I watched the clip you did, but it sounds amusing. lol 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Hmm, I'm sorry Jel. I don't know why a different clip showed up for you. I just clicked and still saw the same video where Andy is asked about Denise.

I don't think I watched the clip you did, but it sounds amusing. lol 

Oh no apology necessary! Just internet weirdness. Or I clicked on the wrong thing. I tried again and it worked, so thanks. I think what I saw was another part.. 20 plus minutes.

• Love 3

https://people.com/parents/denise-richards-saddened-daughters-sami-sheen-abuse-accusation-source/

Denise Richards is troubled by her 17-year-old daughter's accusations about an "abusive" household.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alum's eldest Sami, whom she shares with ex-husband Charlie Sheen, alleged in TikTok uploads last week, as reported by Page Six, that she moved out of Richards' home and in with Sheen, complaining about being "trapped" at her mom's place. (The posts have since been made private.)

"Now," she wrote, per the outlet, "finally moved out of the hell house, had a spiritual awakening, own 2 cats, happy single, full of self love, and dropped out of high school :)" 

Charlie, 56, said via his publicist Jeff Ballard, "Sam is amazing. I love her and all my children unconditionally. We're having a ball. GED here we come."

Sounds like the kid didn’t want to follow house rules at Denise’s. I’m sure Charlie will be a great influence on Sami. /sarcasm off

• Love 16
17 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

https://people.com/parents/denise-richards-saddened-daughters-sami-sheen-abuse-accusation-source/

Denise Richards is troubled by her 17-year-old daughter's accusations about an "abusive" household.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alum's eldest Sami, whom she shares with ex-husband Charlie Sheen, alleged in TikTok uploads last week, as reported by Page Six, that she moved out of Richards' home and in with Sheen, complaining about being "trapped" at her mom's place. (The posts have since been made private.)

"Now," she wrote, per the outlet, "finally moved out of the hell house, had a spiritual awakening, own 2 cats, happy single, full of self love, and dropped out of high school :)" 

Charlie, 56, said via his publicist Jeff Ballard, "Sam is amazing. I love her and all my children unconditionally. We're having a ball. GED here we come."

Sounds like the kid didn’t want to follow house rules at Denise’s. I’m sure Charlie will be a great influence on Sami. /sarcasm off

Denise haters are having a field day with this but it just sounds like typical teen angst and not wanting to follow Mom’s rules. 

• Love 15
24 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

Denise haters are having a field day with this but it just sounds like typical teen angst and not wanting to follow Mom’s rules. 

That was my guess too. I've seen stuff like this happen many times. I think Denise has a horrible picker, but I can't see her being abusive herself. I'm not entirely sure about Aaron, but Eloise seemed to be really drawn to him as if he were good and protective.

It's impossible to know what goes on behind closed doors, but I do hope Sami is safe.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Charlie seems like such a saboteur.  But high school must have been hard because of who her parents were. It couldn't have been easy to face that every day.

• Love 8

I miss Denise. I wish she could have lied better about the Brandi thing or just told them to shut up. She had such a great, casual vibe...it was refreshing that she didn't glob on all that makeup and look for ways to make the other women look stupid. 

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

I miss Denise. I wish she could have lied better about the Brandi thing or just told them to shut up. She had such a great, casual vibe...it was refreshing that she didn't glob on all that makeup and look for ways to make the other women look stupid. 

Absolutely! I love how low maintenance she is. 

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

I loved that about her, too! She cleaned up and looked fab and appropriate when it was an event, but dressed like normal people when it was just a meal or get together. It made her relatable, and made the others look so silly and pretentious.

I still won't believe that she did anything with Brandi. If Brandi's mouth is open, lies are falling out. Who would want to do anything with her, she just seems dirty and nasty, like a walking STD. (Sorry, let me tell you how I really feel 😆)

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I loved that about her, too! She cleaned up and looked fab and appropriate when it was an event, but dressed like normal people when it was just a meal or get together. It made her relatable, and made the others look so silly and pretentious.

I still won't believe that she did anything with Brandi. If Brandi's mouth is open, lies are falling out. Who would want to do anything with her, she just seems dirty and nasty, like a walking STD. (Sorry, let me tell you how I really feel 😆)

I wanted to see more of Denise’s life…such a bummer she left.

Brandi is a hot mess but she has a smoking body and if you’re into that and she’s into you…meh, good for Denise. Except Denise should have guessed Brandi would use that against her someday when it suited her.

Brandi seems like one of those lonely people who has nothing happening in her life so she has to run and tell the world about the smallest, most intimate crap she has on people. Like when she talked about Adrien using a surrogate. Wtf? Who cares?

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

I wanted to see more of Denise’s life…such a bummer she left.

Brandi is a hot mess but she has a smoking body and if you’re into that and she’s into you…meh, good for Denise. Except Denise should have guessed Brandi would use that against her someday when it suited her.

Brandi seems like one of those lonely people who has nothing happening in her life so she has to run and tell the world about the smallest, most intimate crap she has on people. Like when she talked about Adrien using a surrogate. Wtf? Who cares?

I wish Brandi hadn't messed with her face, she was quite pretty before all the unneeded surgery. Yes, you're right, she has a great body! I still wouldn't trust her with anything, not even my Granny's secret cheesy mashed potato recipe!

I wonder if she was always that way, or if the ugly side of her came out after what her ex did. I can't imagine living the massive public humiliation that she was forced to live through, and that's where I do have compassion for her--but that's about it lol. She seems to sabotage all of her friendships. I guess blow them up first, before it can be done to you? 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I wish Brandi hadn't messed with her face, she was quite pretty before all the unneeded surgery. Yes, you're right, she has a great body! I still wouldn't trust her with anything, not even my Granny's secret cheesy mashed potato recipe!

I wonder if she was always that way, or if the ugly side of her came out after what her ex did. I can't imagine living the massive public humiliation that she was forced to live through, and that's where I do have compassion for her--but that's about it lol. She seems to sabotage all of her friendships. I guess blow them up first, before it can be done to you? 

Probably belongs in a Brandi topic, I wouldn’t trust Brandi with my cat’s litter box! But after all of her behavior, ratting on everyone from surrogacy to Kyle’s pot use to making out with Carlton, she can’t keep her mouth shut. I’ll never understand why the surrogacy was even brought up, it’s private. As sensitive as Brandi has been about her kids over the years you’d think she wouldn’t go there. 
I too am curious if the crazy came out after being used, cheated on and left penniless by her ex or if it was always sort of there (I’m guessing it’s half and half then some fame thrown in) 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

I said in another topic that Denise was one of the most genuine housewives in any franchise. I loved her laid-back vibe and down-to-earth attitude. I loved how she’d show up in jeans and a tee shirt, and how her life seemed really relatable.

What happened to her is shameful. It was nobody’s business, and it says a lot that they were so willing to side with Brandi (who I thought they couldn’t stand) over Denise. And shame on Brandi for bringing it up. 

They chase off Denise over a highly private matter, but they treat Erika with kid gloves. 😡

• Love 21
Just now, RoseAllDay said:

I said in another topic that Denise was one of the most genuine housewives in any franchise. I loved her laid-back vibe and down-to-earth attitude. I loved how she’d show up in jeans and a tee shirt, and how her life seemed really relatable.

What happened to her is shameful. It was nobody’s business, and it says a lot that they were so willing to side with Brandi (who I thought they couldn’t stand) over Denise. And shame on Brandi for bringing it up. 

They chase off Denise over a highly private matter, but they treat Erika with kid gloves. 😡

I’m still disturbed that like, in today’s day and age that’s even a discussion topic. Why does it matter? If it did so what? If it didn’t why are grown women discussing someone’s sex life? But they’ll Baby a cruel bully and potential scammer

• Love 15

Charlie seems like such a saboteur.  But high school must have been hard because of who her parents were. It couldn't have been easy to face that every day.

No, it couldn’t have been, especially when her mom’s personal business was put out there for all the world to see for the sake of a juicy storyline. I wish some of these shrews would show the same sense of outrage with Erika that they did with Denise, but I guess fraud just isn’t as interesting as somebody’s sex life.

• Love 15
49 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

I’m still disturbed that like, in today’s day and age that’s even a discussion topic. Why does it matter? If it did so what? If it didn’t why are grown women discussing someone’s sex life? But they’ll Baby a cruel bully and potential scammer

100%

I always got a kick out of Rinna. I thought her treatment of Vanderpump was wrong, but a lot of people say she could be really manipulative, so I gave her benefit of the doubt there. Rinna leading the pile-on against Denise really disgusted me. 

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

100%

I always got a kick out of Rinna. I thought her treatment of Vanderpump was wrong, but a lot of people say she could be really manipulative, so I gave her benefit of the doubt there. Rinna leading the pile-on against Denise really disgusted me. 

All I could think of was Rinna, Are you this desperate for a check? What if it were you in her position? 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Oh brother. How soon before we hear that Sam has a drug problem 🙄

• Love 8
6 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I’m with you on everything 100%. And even if something had happened, Brandi is trash for revealing it and the coven, especially Rinna (who was a friend before the show) was trash for their pile on. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, lawrbk said:

I’m with you on everything 100%. And even if something had happened, Brandi is trash for revealing it and the coven, especially Rinna (who was a friend before the show) was trash for their pile on. 

See now I think something *did* happen between Denise and Brandi—and Denise was lying all last season (denise was caught in several lies regarding contact with Brandi).  I think it had to do with Denise trying to change her image and she tried way too hard. 

I don’t care for Brandi and think she’s a desperate flake, but the former law enforcement officer in me detected inconsistencies and outright lies from Denise. If nothing to hide or be ashamed of, why the lies Denise? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

See now I think something *did* happen between Denise and Brandi—and Denise was lying all last season (denise was caught in several lies regarding contact with Brandi).  I think it had to do with Denise trying to change her image and she tried way too hard. 

I don’t care for Brandi and think she’s a desperate flake, but the former law enforcement officer in me detected inconsistencies and outright lies from Denise. If nothing to hide or be ashamed of, why the lies Denise? 

I definitely think it happened but I would have lied too. A) It’s none of their business and B) they ALL lie ALL the time. 

The only guilty party here IMO is Rinna. Brandi is Brandi, and Denise is protecting her marriage and children. But why didn’t Rinna pull Denise aside and say ‘Hey, this is happening.” Why let your friend get sacked like that? Then smile and say to her face “Oof, you’re so angry”. It was all so ugly.

• Love 16

I definitely think it happened but I would have lied too. A) It’s none of their business and B) they ALL lie ALL the time. 

The only guilty party here IMO is Rinna. Brandi is Brandi, and Denise is protecting her marriage and children. But why didn’t Rinna pull Denise aside and say ‘Hey, this is happening.” Why let your friend get sacked like that? Then smile and say to her face “Oof, you’re so angry”. It was all so ugly.

It’s like what she did to Yolanda, and Kim, for that matter. Rinna’s denials and later apologies don’t help the fact that she has hurt a lot of people. How can you get past allegations of faking an illness, or that your drug dependency relapse is so bad that it’s probably fatal? This is basically slander, if celebrities had that open to them.

Rinna strikes me as a very sad and unhappy person to want to treat others this way all the time. With “friends” like Rinna…

• Love 9
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

It’s like what she did to Yolanda, and Kim, for that matter. Rinna’s denials and later apologies don’t help the fact that she has hurt a lot of people. How can you get past allegations of faking an illness, or that your drug dependency relapse is so bad that it’s probably fatal? This is basically slander, if celebrities had that open to them.

Rinna strikes me as a very sad and unhappy person to want to treat others this way all the time. With “friends” like Rinna…

Yeah, I cut Rinna slack for how she treated Kim and Yolanda for different reasons. With Yolanda, they were all talking about her. Rinna just used the M word, and I wasn't sure whether or not she really wanted to go there. (If I were Yolanda, I would have been hurt by anyone doubting my sickness or daring to talk about my kids, not just Munchausen.) With Kim, honestly, I hate that her issues were storyline because it's all so dark and sad. But it was, and Kim was no walk in the park. That said, Rinna does ultimately show more compassion to a healthy but crooked Erika than she did to two women battling disease.

For real. 

Oh, and I do think something probably happened between Brandi and Denise, but I don't put it past Brandi to exaggerate/lie. I just don't think it was anyone's business. It's so gross to push a friend to talk about her sex life on camera. Disgusting. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 12
On 9/14/2021 at 8:50 PM, Dutchgirl said:

All Denise should have said when the Brandi stuff hit was two simple words:

SO WHAT?

Had she grey-rocked those bitches, shutting them down, she would probably still be on the show today. It would have blown over in under ten minutes. Guaranteed. When she started spinning, and blustering, I knew she was in trouble.

I loved Denise's vibe with Garcelle and miss them laughing together, being casually beautiful, and ignoring the rest of those high maintenance bores.

• Love 14

So Charlie sheen is now celebrating he doesn’t have to pay child support for Sami OR Lola. He’s trying to say Lola lives with him too even though she apparently only visits. This after he hadn’t paid in four years. 

• Love 1
On 9/14/2021 at 11:29 PM, RealHousewife said:

Yup, she throw a glass and threatened to “fuck up” Kim for “let’s talk about the husband.” 

I still love it when this clip gets replayed in later seasons.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, lawrbk said:

So Charlie sheen is now celebrating he doesn’t have to pay child support for Sami OR Lola. He’s trying to say Lola lives with him too even though she apparently only visits. This after he hadn’t paid in four years. 

Charlie Sheen is the biggest douche.  He was worth $150 million at one time and is now worth $10 million.  Denise made a grave mistake when she married him.  Her career was thriving before the marriage and not so much after.  Of course she has her 2 girls from the marriage.  I just finished watching last season.  Denise said Charlie had not paid child support in 4 years and she was not interested in pursuing him in court.  So I don’t know why there are reports that she was surprised by this.  Why did she let him get away with that?

That said, I could barely stand watching Rinna, Erika and Kyle gang up on Denise at the reunion.   They were also nasty to Garcelle.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 8

I've speculated that Denise and Charlie arranged for him to pay her large sums without going through the formal child support process, which gets reviewed  and recorded by the court. I think they wanted to avoid the scrutiny.

Denise implied that she didn't take money from Charlie, but in fact she has been doing so all of these years. It's been a primary source of income.

I'm surprised that the media is calling it child support now. That seems like a big switch from what Denise has claimed all of this time.

• Useful 1

A recent Denise article.

https://people.com/tv/denise-richards-says-her-bravo-bravo-bravo-line-on-rhobh-was-taken-out-of-context/

I thought this was interesting.

During her SiriusXM chat, Richards also addressed rumors about her salary with the network, saying, "I don't know who started the rumor when I first joined the show that I got $4 million. No offense to Bravo but they don't pay a lot of money. So I did not get $4 million."

• Useful 7
  • Love 3