Type keyword(s) to search

Denise Richards: Drop Dead Gorgeous Wild Thing

• Start Topic

On 9/15/2021 at 6:15 AM, LemonSoda said:

I’m still disturbed that like, in today’s day and age that’s even a discussion topic. Why does it matter? If it did so what? If it didn’t why are grown women discussing someone’s sex life? But they’ll Baby a cruel bully and potential scammer

100%. Still disgusted of how they went for her over and over again, while the only person she has to explain herself to is her husband. 

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Lana99 said:

100%. Still disgusted of how they went for her over and over again, while the only person she has to explain herself to is her husband. 

Me too. Denise should have called them all a bunch of creepy perverts. Because your coworkers are women they think it's okay to inquire about your sex life on camera? Bull. 

• Love 11

Watching again Denise getting run off the franchise over the Brandi thing.

Please tell me again how and why this was anybody else’s damn business? And to bring it all up at a dinner in a restaurant, instead of privately? 

That was truly shitty how the women (including Brandi) and Bravo weaponized this.

• Love 14

The producer making Denise go back to the dinner because the women need a “chance to respond” — the dude with his hand on her arm, basically making her go back inside. That should have totally been Denise’s call whether or not to stay. She owed them nothing. How many times has Queen Erika bounced on get-togethers in order to evade questions, and that’s OK?

Is it just me or is it clear on the rewatch that the show really didn’t want Denise around anymore? 

I won’t even go into how Rinna made this her business (with the patented nontears of remorse) when she wasn’t really brought into it the way Teddi and Kyle were. Teddi…ugh. Better stop before I get too pissed. Gotta save something for Wednesday, LOL.

• Love 11

I watched the Italy trip reruns today and I still can't quite comprehend how all of this became anyone's business besides Denise.  Those jackals actually ran her off the show.

I WAS HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY to see that mealymouthed know-it-all Teddi RUNNOFT but it still amazes me how they all went in for the kill on Denise but are just so SWEET about Erika and all HER hoopla.

I think this is why I won't be watching Wednesday night.  I might have to take a dump between 8 and 9.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I watched the Italy trip reruns today and I still can't quite comprehend how all of this became anyone's business besides Denise.  Those jackals actually ran her off the show.

I WAS HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY to see that mealymouthed know-it-all Teddi RUNNOFT but it still amazes me how they all went in for the kill on Denise but are just so SWEET about Erika and all HER hoopla.

I think this is why I won't be watching Wednesday night.  I might have to take a dump between 8 and 9.

Well, the show dumped on us all last season….

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, goofygirl said:

The Denise sitch was gross. Denise gets to choose who she has sex with or not (I still don't believe she did yucky Brandi) and the cast reactions to the rumor veered too much into homophobic territory for me. 
 I still can't grasp why they pushed so hard to get rid of her. She was rather bland and not hogging scenes. More like a friend of than main cast. (Ok, she did make them ridiculous by dressing like a normal person while the rest were decked to the nines. I found that hilarious)

Oh hell, I didn't even know it was already coming on again! Has it been a year already or is it airing early? I don't yet know if I can stomach watching, (still loathe you, Rinna and Erika!) I'll have to gauge by all of your comments.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

The Denise sitch was gross. Denise gets to choose who she has sex with or not (I still don't believe she did yucky Brandi) and the cast reactions to the rumor veered too much into homophobic territory for me. 
 I still can't grasp why they pushed so hard to get rid of her. She was rather bland and not hogging scenes. More like a friend of than main cast. (Ok, she did make them ridiculous by dressing like a normal person while the rest were decked to the nines. I found that hilarious)

Oh hell, I didn't even know it was already coming on again! Has it been a year already or is it airing early? I don't yet know if I can stomach watching, (still loathe you, Rinna and Erika!) I'll have to gauge by all of your comments.

I thought Denise’s reaction to everything was perfectly reasonable. She owed those shrews absolutely nothing. She did not have to justify herself to them. Brandi was just trying to weasel her way back into the group, and I still find it hilarious that up until that point, nobody wanted anything to do with her — until she had “dirt” on Denise. Rinna was particularly ugly toward the end. This was not her fight, she was not involved, but she sure did make it her fight. 

Was it ever brought out what, exactly, Denise had on both Rinna and Brandi? 

And yes, I’ve always gotten a homophobic vibe from this, which makes it all the more gross. I think next to all the Erika crap, that season was a very low point for the franchise — at least since I’ve been paying attention.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Isn't Sami living with him because he is the "fun" parent?

Apparently, she's back to living with Denise.

After news broke, Richards, 51, told us exclusively, “Sami is 18, and this decision wasn’t based on whose house she lives in. All I can do as a parent is guide her and trust her judgment, but she makes her own choices.”

Sami Page Six blurb

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3

That quote is exactly why I love Denise, tho knowing her (and most parents) it's probably been hard to watch her kid make choices she doesn't love, she knows it smarter to let her figure things out for herself, like letting her live with Charlie, she was probably like, I will win that bet 105 times out of 100.

• Like 2
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Apparently, she's back to living with Denise.

Sami Page Six blurb

Charlie was not the fun parent after all.

So, Sami was living in an "abusive" household (Denise's), she left, and then she RETURNED.

She saw her father dating prostitutes (please excuse the word), it's not Denise's fault she joined OnlyFans. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, blixie said:

That quote is exactly why I love Denise, tho knowing her (and most parents) it's probably been hard to watch her kid make choices she doesn't love, she knows it smarter to let her figure things out for herself, like letting her live with Charlie, she was probably like, I will win that bet 105 times out of 100.

She's awesome. She didn't throw any shade at Charlie like he did toward her. She's a class act. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

This makes me like and respect Denise even more than I did before.

However, I am still suspicious of Larsa Pippin’s (RHOM) use of her Only Fans page

Me too. If I had one, I wouldn't personally want my daughter on OF, but Denise has many good points. She sounds like a very loving and fair mother imo. I hope none of the other housewives make a rude comment about her child again.

I'm suspicious of the amount Larsa claims to make. She is beautiful, but she said she doesn't do any nudity on it. Aren't there lots of other beautiful women who do get nude? I already think it's weird they pay to see stuff on OF when google is free. Are there that many men that lonely who will pay just to interact with her? If realize I've gotten OT. If anyone has an answer that's lengthy, we can take it to chat. :) Maybe I just need to be a man to understand how the heck all these women supposedly make all this money. 

• Love 10
(edited)
23 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Me too. If I had one, I wouldn't personally want my daughter on OF, but Denise has many good points. She sounds like a very loving and fair mother imo. I hope none of the other housewives make a rude comment about her child again.

I'm suspicious of the amount Larsa claims to make. She is beautiful, but she said she doesn't do any nudity on it. Aren't there lots of other beautiful women who do get nude? I already think it's weird they pay to see stuff on OF when google is free. Are there that many men that lonely who will pay just to interact with her? If realize I've gotten OT. If anyone has an answer that's lengthy, we can take it to chat. :) Maybe I just need to be a man to understand how the heck all these women supposedly make all this money. 

Larsa Pippen said on the Miami HWs she receives requests via private messages on OnlyFans. Others do the same. So it's not only the photos and videos on the regular account. Larsa claimed she accepts "innocent" requests. But would she charge that much for innocent requests?

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 4
On 6/13/2022 at 11:48 PM, lawrbk said:

Just saw that Sami has joined OnlyFans and Charlie is, of course, throwing the blame on Denise.

Charlie, with his history, is the last person who should have any kind of opinion about this. 

I’m sure deep down Denise isn’t thrilled, but I liked her post reacting to it. Sami’s free to make her own choices. 

• Like 2
  • Love 8
On 6/17/2022 at 10:15 PM, Stats Queen said:

This makes me like and respect Denise even more than I did before.

However, I am still suspicious of Larsa Pippin’s (RHOM) use of her Only Fans page

$ 10,000 a month is what she says she makes? 

• Useful 3
2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Maybe I need to open an OnlyFans account? 👀

Right?! Holy cow that's a lot of money for showing this or that, or private messaging with some randy randos.

I sure hope she's paying taxes on all her earnings, otherwise she'll be another of Bravo's criminals!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Right?! Holy cow that's a lot of money for showing this or that, or private messaging with some randy randos.

I sure hope she's paying taxes on all her earnings, otherwise she'll be another of Bravo's criminals!

Men would pay me 10K a day to keep my clothes on.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 21
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Men would pay me 10K a day to keep my clothes on.

Same, but I bet that part of the market isn't saturated yet, so we might clean up! 💵  🤞 🤣 

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
  • LOL 7

Denise Richards has announced that she is starting her own Only Fans account.

It will be only a matter of days until Lisa Rinna opens her account with her daughter.

That is how jealous she is of Denise.

• Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Does this mean we'll finally get to see how big Aaron's schlong apparently is?

I remember reading, some years ago, that Charlie (Sheen) is well-endowed. 

How much bigger is Aaron? He's got her dickmatized. 😂

• LOL 2
On 6/29/2022 at 9:57 AM, john Allday said:

Denise Richards has announced that she is starting her own Only Fans account.

It will be only a matter of days until Lisa Rinna opens her account with her daughter.

That is how jealous she is of Denise.

Who in their right mind would pay to see Rinna's old carcass?

• LOL 8
35 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I'm surprised Rinna hasn't jumped on OnlyFans. If she has a lot of debt, that might be the next step for her.

I bet she's now thinking it's her back up gig lol!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
On 8/9/2022 at 11:43 PM, Surrealist said:

Right? She can post similar content with her doing the splits, naked, while holding a Dyson.

I'm sure she could also cash in on the people who have a fetish for diaper wearing people...

• LOL 8

Anybody else watching today’s (8/17) disgusting Bravo retrospective on how the coven ran Denise off the show? 

Just think — this vile display began with her objecting to the loud, drunken table conversation about three-ways and BJs within earshot of kids at the outdoor pizza party. Watching it now, I don’t know how I managed to stay until the end of the season. It’s truly disturbing to see how a few people (Kyle and Rinna in particular) can latch on to one thing, expand on it, and use it to (figuratively) destroy another person. Just like with Sutton now, Denise deserved none of that, and its outrageous watching her constantly fight off the mean girls over things that are NONE OF THEIR DAMN BUSINESS, all because Denise had the gall to call them on their boorishness in Denise’s backyard.

If we all didn’t need more reasons to want Kyle, Rinna, and Erika off the show…I’m done until tonight’s episode. I don’t think I can take watching them passing around Brandi’s phone and reading Denise’s texts. 

I read where she’s “open” to coming back. Please do it, Denise — you’ve got some scores to settle. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 5

Watching Denise on Watch What Happens from last week, and gosh, I wish we got more of this Denise on RHOBH! She is eloquent, and everything she says about Dorit and Erika makes perfect sense. 

• Like 5

I'd still like to know why Denise harbors not the slightest bit of anger towards Kyle, who had way more to do with the Brandi story being put out there than Teddi, Rinna or the rest of the Fux Force.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2