Type keyword(s) to search

Denise Richards: Drop Dead Gorgeous Wild Thing

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, dosodog said:

"This is Denise's husband" cracks me up.  I don't know why, but it does. 

And Denise has now tweeted that she's always been supportive of VanderPups.  But she's just getting trashed by people for waiting until being called out.

Denise is also tweeting veiled reference to Camille about racism.  That Eloise is half African American and Camille is lucky stuff got edited out.

I think Denise may have misplaced her bong.......

I like his freestylin' capitalization style.

Before the other hws take this as an opportunity to say, see Lisa makes her friends look bad! Let's remember that lisa and sessa's response came about because Denise said there were "incidences" between her and Lisa. Lisa pointed out that the only non filming interaction she had with Denise was to help her dogs. Setting the record straight is all lisa and sessa were doing. And if the truth of Denises's actions make her look bad, well that's on her.

• Love 17

I do like how Denise's Husband stood up for her.  Twitter anger from fans may have fanned some protectiveness out of.  Denise's Husband.

That 70S Show Lol GIF by reactionseditor

If only he said, Denise's Husband, Aaron. It would have sounded less....weird?

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I do like how Denise's Husband stood up for her.  Twitter anger from fans may have fanned some protectiveness out of.  Denise's Husband.

That 70S Show Lol GIF by reactionseditor

If only he said, Denise's Husband, Aaron. It would have sounded less....weird?

I think he probably feels awful his wife is getting negativity on social media just because she wasn't LVP's cheerleader. 

Denise never said she turned on LVP or that she did anything to her specifically. The question was about the state of their relationship ("why she turned on LVP"), and she responded that incidents occurred. I thought she simply referenced the drama that happened during production that lead to the division in the group. I think she was vague because she didn't want to say LVP set up Dorit or whatever. I didn't take that as "LVP stabbed me in the back off camera" or "I can't stand her and don't want to be her friend."

Maybe it wasn't the perfect answer for some folks, but I thought the clapback from LVP & Sessa was unnecessary. LVP's at least a housewife who was brought up on WWHL. Sessa seems fame hungry to me, getting into it with multiple Bravo stars. Denise is probably one of the most benign housewives. No slapping, wine throwing, jab throwing humor, elitism, or huge outbursts, she handled the season well imo. 

I didn't like Aaron threatening Sessa. I don't like people threatening to get litigious over things like this, but I think they are all overreacting. Did LVP put Aaron's text out there herself? This is all getting way out of hand. 

• Love 10

I am sure if Denise sang Lisa V’s praises, the coven would have turned on her next! 

I stopped watching WWHL about half way thru the season because I can’t take anymore. I don’t even care about Lisa V. that much-but I think what has happened to her is bullshit. Also, if she took my 8 dogs in after a tragedy (oh, I don’t know...as opposed to me having to TAKE THEM TO A KILL SHELTER) you better believe I would be saying she’s the kindest person I know, DID ANYONE ELSE OFFER TO TAKE HER 8 DOGS? Yea....I didn’t think so....

ETA: WTF is a “frequency healer?” Aaron seems like a kind man and I get he is standing up for his wife (admirable) but now I am mad thinking about Lisa taking her dogs in and her being ungrateful. I offered a friend a place to stay while they were transitioning to a new home out of state (her and her dog or just the dog) because the sister in law wasn’t expecting the dog to stay in transition too. In the end, the SIL let the dog stay, but my friend made time for pretty much everyone BUT me before they left the state. Um...did all your other fly by night friends offer to let you and your dog stay? NOPE. 

Edited by JD5166
Because, I am way too involved with this crap.
  • Love 10

Well, Denise was fostering those animals at her own expense.  Give her and Aaron credit for that instead of complaining.  Isn't LVD a rescue?  If you truly believe in what you are doing, don't blame.  It's about the animals.  Not your thirsty ego.

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Well, Denise was fostering those animals at her own expense.  Give her and Aaron credit for that instead of complaining.  Isn't LVD a rescue?  If you truly believe in what you are doing, don't blame.  It's about the animals.  Not your thirsty ego.

Vanderpump Dogs is a rescue, but it's still really hard to take in all the animals you'd like. It's not just about finances, but also kennel space and people willing to foster those dogs before adoption. So, dropping off 8 dogs during a crisis is still a lot to ask, for any rescue. Those eight dogs might have taken the slot of eight others, you never know. I personally know several people who would have killed for this opportunity for a rescue to take their pet but didn't have either the means or connections. And, I wouldn't expect clueless Dorit to understand this, but since Denise does do rescue, I assumed she would. 

And, I actually like Denise. I don't think she's all bad and LVP and John are all good. I think they all have done some self serving things, but I understand John's point of view and I don't think it's being thirsty to say what happened. If he did a press release at the time or called attention to what they did, I'd agree with you. But, it only came out after Denise made some really vague reference to having problems with LVP. To me, it's just setting a record straight that Denise started. 

I would have much rather seen Denise and Lisa helping animals during the fire vs that lame trip to France, but it wouldn't have fit the narrative Bravo/Andy was going for. I thought this season was really bad and it didn't have to be. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
45 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

There is a lot of good in Denise. I agree that it should be about the animals. Denise has been an animal activist for many years. Much like LVP, she goes out of her way to save dogs. 

https://womenonthefence.com/2010/06/21/denise-richards-a-call-to-action/

1 minute ago, Saffron said:

Vanderpump Dogs is a rescue, but it's still really hard to take in all the animals you'd like. It's not just about finances, but also kennel space and people willing to foster those dogs before adoption. So, dropping off 8 dogs during a crisis is still a lot to ask, for any rescue. Those eight dogs might have taken the slot of eight others, you never know. I personally know several people who would have killed for this opportunity for a rescue to take their pet but didn't have either the means or connections. And, I wouldn't expect clueless Dorit to understand this, but since Denise does do rescue, I assumed she would. 

And, I actually like Denise. I don't think she's all bad and LVP and John are all good. I think they all have done some self serving things, but I understand John's point of view and I don't think it's being thirsty to say what happened. If he did a press release at the time or called attention to what they did, I'd agree with you. But, it only came out after Denise made some really vague reference to having problems with LVP. To me, it's just setting a record straight that Denise started. 

I would have much rather seen Denise and Lisa helping animals during the fire vs that lame trip to France, but it wouldn't have fit the narrative Bravo/Andy was going for. I thought this season was really bad and it didn't have to be. 

I totally get where you are coming from about the rescue's hard work and I agree with a lot of the post.

I like Denise too and agree that LVP and John aren't behaving perfectly. The reason I now see Sessa as thirsty is because I've noticed a pattern with him. I cut him slack at first because he hand-reared Lucy. But at this point he's gotten into it via social media with most of the RH cast, called out a VP Rules cast member on Twitter, and now Denise.

I don't think Denise meant to start anything though. She didn't tweet or blog or bring up anything about LVP herself at all. She was asked about turning on her by someone on WWHL, said she didn't turn on her but there were incidents that happened. That was about it. I took it as they didn't get to become close due to doggygate. At no point did she ever say LVP did her dirty, or that something happened off camera, or that LVP has never shown her any kindness. Is it possible she intended to imply off camera drama? Sure. But I don't see how her incredibly vague answer warranted LVP and Sessa feeling the need to set the record straight. 

Just because Denise didn't publicize what they did for the dogs or make a donation means she was ungrateful. Besides dealing with the fire at the time, she acts and is a mom of three, her youngest child being special needs. Cut her some slack for not making a donation and giving the perfect answer to a question on WWHL. Tweeting what they did wasn't kind. Stuff like this is exactly what rubs the other girls the wrong way about LVP and part of why I don't hate the other women even if I believed LVP about Radar and was mostly on her side this season. LVP knows how nasty some of her fans can be to the other women on Twitter. Why get them even more worked up? 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I don't even believe that note was sent by Aaron. He isn't on SM. Are we supposed to believe this was a text or a tweet by Aaron to John Sessa as opposed to some sort of note directly to Vanderpump Dogs?

If this was a text how exactly does Aaron have John's cell number?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't even believe that note was sent by Aaron. He isn't on SM. Are we supposed to believe this was a text or a tweet by Aaron to John Sessa as opposed to some sort of note directly to Vanderpump Dogs?

I'd like to know exactly - from looking online it appears that Aaron texted John Sessa through Denise's phone I think???   How do we know though - Denise has been tagged in on twitter so all she has to do is deny it.  Which I would do strenuously if it wasn't from her/him.

• Love 3

Guys.  You're getting it all wrong.

It wasn't an incidence.

It was incidenceencesences .  Or at least that's how Denise vaguely described  why she was no longer friendly.

I'm fine with LVP and Sessa standing up for LVP.   If Denise wants to get on tv, get over served on alcohol according to Andy on tv, and vaguely mumble some cryptic "there were incidenceencesences"?

Too bad you get called out.  

Particularly when I remember the kitten that didn't survive.  Or the horses that died.  The llamas left tied up at a lifeguard station.  The thousands of pets that were lost or abandoned. 

Quite frankly, Denise got off easy.  Just imagine if Bethenny Frankel helped Denise out in a desperate time of need.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Maybe he had his number so they could arrange to pick their dogs up when they were settled? Denise should have just said she has “no beef” with Lisa V. and she was kind enough to take my dogs in during the fire. 

I would love to hear what these “ indidenceses” were, and how they could even come close to trumping the dog situation 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

Guys.  You're getting it all wrong.

It wasn't an incidence.

It was incidenceencesences .  Or at least that's how Denise vaguely described  why she was no longer friendly.

I'm fine with LVP and Sessa standing up for LVP.   If Denise wants to get on tv, get over served on alcohol according to Andy on tv, and vaguely mumble some cryptic "there were incidenceencesences"?

Too bad you get called out.  

Particularly when I remember the kitten that didn't survive.  Or the horses that died.  The llamas left tied up at a lifeguard station.  The thousands of pets that were lost or abandoned. 

Quite frankly, Denise got off easy.  Just imagine if Bethenny Frankel helped Denise out in a desperate time of need.

So true, all of it.

• Love 5

This is what all the animosity comes down to...insinuations of incidencesences (ha, ha) about LVP from the other ladies on the show with no clarification or clear proof of video/social media/texts.

JD5166, you are so right, all Denise had to do was be nice, she didn’t even need to necessarily acknowledge what VPDs did for her 8 dogs.  If she just said she had no issues with LVP, or was clear as to why she referred to incidents, the audience would have thought nothing of what she said on WWHL.

Denise is her own worst enemy, like Brandi, but Denise is a gentler person.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Higgins said:

Yes! Kadooz to Cyst and decease.

No! You have it all wrong! It's Cyst and deceased! 😁

That is still the funniest OC line ever. That franchise is so full of dim bulbs we also got Alexis saying she doesn't wnat "fur grois" served at her clothing event even though she knows it's a "delicatessen in France."

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
On 8/4/2019 at 9:02 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Aaron's text was a warning so it makes sense why he went directly to the source of the comments he took issue with. If Sessa persists with comments that Denise and Aaron feel are defamatory, then perhaps an official legal notice will be addressed to Vanderpump Dogs...or perhaps it will still be addressed to Sessa individually since his comments are being made via his personal social media account.

One easily believable scenario is that Denise reached out to LVP about her rescue dogs who then put her in touch with Sessa who runs the day to day operations of the shelter. Denis was the primary point of contact in making the arrangements to drop the dogs off. When Sessa made his comments about Denise, Aaron could have easily gotten Sessa's number from Denise (or maybe he had the number all along but never needed to speak to him directly since Denise was taking care of it). If that message wasn't sent by Aaron, Aaron and/or Denise would have denied it just as quickly as Denise verified and publicly thanked Vanderpump Dogs for taking in her rescues after LVP and Sessa outed that information.

• Love 3
(edited)

I don’t want Sessa to be sued, but maybe this little threat wasn’t entirely terrible. Sessa seems to thrive off drama. Publicly shaming people you’re upset with is wrong. Just focus on the hard work of your foundation instead of getting into it via social media with everyone Lisa has a problem with. If they don’t make a point to keep everything with the public figures private, people might become leery of dealing with the rescue.  

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 4

What I'm curious about is that VDPDs had to pay for them to be fixed.  If you rescue dogs, isn't step one pretty much taking them to the vet and having them fixed/vaccinated and chipped? Denise had 8 dogs that were not spayed/neutered, vaccinated or chipped? That's pretty irresponsible.  

I certainly would have at least paid for those things, even if I didn't make a donation or tried to cover the boarding the of dogs. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, smores said:

What I'm curious about is that VDPDs had to pay for them to be fixed.  If you rescue dogs, isn't step one pretty much taking them to the vet and having them fixed/vaccinated and chipped? Denise had 8 dogs that were not spayed/neutered, vaccinated or chipped? That's pretty irresponsible.  

I certainly would have at least paid for those things, even if I didn't make a donation or tried to cover the boarding the of dogs. 

IIRC, Denise was fostering the 8 dogs. They weren't her dogs.  Which is strange because I thought most rescue groups got them fixed almost immediately. 

4 hours ago, langford peel said:

Denisr doesn’t have any money to donate as it all goes to the pot store and the massage parlor.

You left out American Express, a horse boarding service and a tiny tax line of $1100.

They're going to have to change the name from RHOBH to Real Housewives in Beverly Hills Financial Courts.

Is Rinna being sued for anything?  Because I think everyone else is.

Star Trek Cat GIF by Justin

• LOL 5

I saw this earlier today, lots of dogs, lots of Instagram photos. 

March 22, 2019

Never Have We Related to Denise Richards More Than When Seeing Her Furry Family

So far, we've seen Luke, Baby, and George (to name a few), but Denise Richards has way (way) more furry and feathered friends than just those dogs.

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/personal-space/denise-richards-all-pets

Edited by suomi
  • Love 1

I think there is a lot of confusion about the dogs that went to LVD.  Sessa added to the confusion.  These were not Denise's dogs.  As she stated in her tweet after LVP tweeted there was no incidences except for the dogs:

“I have always been so supportive and positive about the work all of you do. These were dogs that we helped rescue during the fires. And we are grateful you all helped them find homes,” wrote Denise to Lisa and John on Twitter.

She was out there with others helping.  Here's a tweet from back in November:

LVP and Sessa really skewed what really happened. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

How is it skewing things, though? Even if Denise went out and rounded up 8 dogs (which, by the way, how did she know whether or not she was just taking someone's pet?), she then had no plan for what to do with them.  She had no facility to house them, she didn't transport them to a vet and pay for them to be fixed, vaccinated and chipped.  She did not do the leg work to farm them out to rescues in the area (or cast a wider net), nor did she find emergency placements for them.  She essentially rounded up 8 dogs and then called LVP and said "HELP! I have 8 dogs and fire is coming this way!" 

At that point, LVP made arrangements to get the 8 dogs.  LVP and her dog rescue took the 8 dogs, housed them.  They got them fixed, vaccinated and chipped ON THEIR DIME.  They found them homes.  Denise essentially drove the dog catcher bus around town and rounded them up.  

In retrospect, I think dog catchers probably drive trucks.  I'm guessing dogs don't sit nicely on bus seats.  

• Love 11
10 hours ago, smores said:

How is it skewing things, though? Even if Denise went out and rounded up 8 dogs (which, by the way, how did she know whether or not she was just taking someone's pet?), she then had no plan for what to do with them.  She had no facility to house them, she didn't transport them to a vet and pay for them to be fixed, vaccinated and chipped.  She did not do the leg work to farm them out to rescues in the area (or cast a wider net), nor did she find emergency placements for them.  She essentially rounded up 8 dogs and then called LVP and said "HELP! I have 8 dogs and fire is coming this way!" 

At that point, LVP made arrangements to get the 8 dogs.  LVP and her dog rescue took the 8 dogs, housed them.  They got them fixed, vaccinated and chipped ON THEIR DIME.  They found them homes.  Denise essentially drove the dog catcher bus around town and rounded them up.  

In retrospect, I think dog catchers probably drive trucks.  I'm guessing dogs don't sit nicely on bus seats.  

Her instagram, which I posted, says that she and Aaron got their pets out and then they helped a rescue group with theirs.  They weren't just driving around picking up dogs.  They were helping dogs from a rescue.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Her instagram, which I posted, says that she and Aaron got their pets out and then they helped a rescue group with theirs.  They weren't just driving around picking up dogs.  They were helping dogs from a rescue.

Thank you for clearing this up! I’m sure Denise will continue rescuing dogs and probably avoid dealing with this particular foundation again. 

• Love 3

I love that Denise was out there helping rescue dogs. Major kudos to her for that.

What I don't get, though, is how Denise was working with a rescue, but then called VPD to take those eight dogs. Wouldn't the rescue Denise was working with do that? Agency to agency? 

If Denise did it, hoping she would get the "friends and family discount" treatment, where they'd ordinarily say sorry, we're at capacity, but since it's you asking, Denise, we'll take them, then, VPD did go above and beyond, at Denise's request. Where I come from, that warrants a thank you. 

I don't know why Denise didn't mention it, if she's "always been so positive and supportive about the work you [Sessa and co. at VPD] do". How is she defining positive and supportive? Seems a "These dogs are on their way to safety. Thanks to VPD for taking them" or a "VPD took in some of the dogs that we rescued, when our rescue was full" Or even, with her "there were incidenceseces: -- could she not have at least got in a but... "VPD did take some dogs for us, even though they were full"  Something like that? A mention somewhere along the line, would have been normal and appropriate. Expected even. 

It's notable, to me, that despite several opportunities to acknowledge VPD, none was taken.

Maybe she got a friendly reminder that we don't say anything nice about Lisa Vanderpump, ever, and no matter what. 

• Love 11

LVP didn't say that Denise didn't thank her at the time.  She may have thanked her profusely.  Same with the rescue group who the dogs were with.  If it was filmed (LVP said it wasn't shown), it's not Denise's fault that it wasn't shown.  Denise may have said it a number of times on film and it was edited out.

We don't know that this incident was even what Denise was talking about.  LVP made it about that.  She didn't even say that these incidences were directly between her and LVP.  Maybe it was between LVP and someone else and she didn't like it.

Denise does a lot of animal rescue.  From what I see she doesn't expect profuse thanks.  Where as LVP expects more.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

LVP didn't say that Denise didn't thank her at the time.  She may have thanked her profusely.  Same with the rescue group who the dogs were with.  If it was filmed (LVP said it wasn't shown), it's not Denise's fault that it wasn't shown.  Denise may have said it a number of times on film and it was edited out.

We don't know that this incident was even what Denise was talking about.  LVP made it about that.  She didn't even say that these incidences were directly between her and LVP.  Maybe it was between LVP and someone else and she didn't like it.

Denise does a lot of animal rescue.  From what I see she doesn't expect profuse thanks.  Where as LVP expects more.

👏

Thank you. I felt bad for LVP that the women were quick to believe the worst of her this year, but she’s guilty of this crap too and kind of proved their point with all this. LVP quickly jumped at Denise, misquoted what she said on WWHL, got her army believing Denise said LVP mistreated her off camera, brought up what the foundation did, and then Sessa shames Denise. Not kind or necessary.  

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Are we ever going to find out what exactly these incidenceseces are? It's just like we were told that all the smoke and mirrors around LVP would be cleared during this season and then we got a big bowl of nothin'.

Probably not.  Denise was responding to a question and really had no desire to discuss it.  She had further opportunity to reply to LVP on twitter but she didn't.  I don't think Denise has any desire to get into a twitter war with LVP.  That's why she just stated that she appreciates all that LVP and LVD does and shut it down.   

• Love 3

I assumed that the "incidents" she was talking about was the "Lisa sells out her friends" narrative. Lisa herself said there was no post shooting interaction between them except for VPD taking eight dogs that Denise asked them to take.

And yes maybe she thanked her and it was cut out, but if that's the case, surely she's seen the show by now and knows it was, and could have taken the opportunity to set the record straight. It seems like a weird thing to omit. 

How do you know Denise does a lot of animal rescue? I assume it's because she has talked about it, in the press, on tv, on her SM? And I'm going to assume that she does that, not out of some psychopathology, but because as an animal lover, she probably wants to draw attention to the plight of these animals that need rescuing. And that would be the same for Lisa, except she has a foundation that also needs donations and volunteers, adoptive dog parents and foster dog parents, etc.  Like all non-profits, Lisa needs to publicize her foundation, and like all people who care about animals, she needs to bring attention to the cause.  She is right to let people know about the work her foundation does.

Did Lisa go to the trouble and expense of starting a non-profit merely to satisfy her own narcissistic needs? That's a lot of work and a lot of money, so I don't think so. I mean if that were her goal, she could have satisfied those narcissistic needs simply by having a bunch of dogs and saying she's an animal lover, but not doing much more to help. Like Kyle.

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, Jel said:

I assumed that the "incidents" she was talking about was the "Lisa sells out her friends" narrative. Lisa herself said there was no post shooting interaction between them except for VPD taking eight dogs that Denise asked them to take.

And yes maybe she thanked her and it was cut out, but if that's the case, surely she's seen the show by now and knows it was, and could have taken the opportunity to set the record straight. It seems like a weird thing to omit. 

How do you know Denise does a lot of animal rescue? I assume it's because she has talked about it, in the press, on tv, on her SM? And I'm going to assume that she does that, not out of some psychopathology, but because as an animal lover, she probably wants to draw attention to the plight of these animals that need rescuing. And that would be the same for Lisa, except she has a foundation that also needs donations and volunteers, adoptive dog parents and foster dog parents, etc.  Like all non-profits, Lisa needs to publicize her foundation, and like all people who care about animals, she needs to bring attention to the cause.  She is right to let people know about the work her foundation does.

Did Lisa go to the trouble and expense of starting a non-profit merely to satisfy her own narcissistic needs? That's a lot of work and a lot of money, so I don't think so. I mean if that were her goal, she could have satisfied those narcissistic needs simply by having a bunch of dogs and saying she's an animal lover, but not doing much more to help. Like Kyle.

I also think she was referring to the same issue, not that LVP did anything to her specifically, or off camera. LVP ran with that. 

Denise probably thanked them at the time, knows that she rescues, they rescue, and it’s just something they all do. I don’t think she was omitting it. I’m sure she has enough on her mind and didn’t think they wanted a public thank you. 

I personally have no problem with any of them talking about animal rescue or any of their causes. It’s one of my favorite things about LVP. I also have a soft spot for Joanna Krupa because of her hard work for the animals. My only issue is LVP and Sessa went at Denise with the slightest provocation. By all means, show what you’re doing and inspire others to help! I also didn’t get when people would say Angelina Jolie’s philanthropic work was all about her image. No one goes through all that trouble without caring truly about others imo. 

If LVP fans don’t want her love of animals questioned due to not being a vegan or vegetarian and making all her money serving meat in her restaurants, I say let’s not question the folks who say they love animals and rescue a bunch of dogs they are good to, but aren’t working in rescues. 

• Love 3

Maybe Denise should concentrate on saving prostitutes that Charley Sheen has left the n the car in the heat without rolling down the window.

That’s a worthy cause right there. 

The “Save-A-Ho” foundation. 

I can see the late night commercials with the Sarah McLaughlin sad song making you tear up as you are home drunk in your boxer shorts on your recliner.

• LOL 11
On 8/4/2019 at 1:10 PM, IKnowRight said:

..insinuations of incidencesences 

....and full of ingrediences!

Funny how Denise never thanked LVP for microchipping/placing eight dogs for her, until Denise was confronted.

Funny how Denise - somebody claiming to be devoted to animal rescue  - never took issue with Dorit dumping a dog.

Funny how Denise pretended to be the trustworthy girl next door,  but is besties with a misogynist pig like Lisa Rinna (who not only happily mocked fat females seeking their elusive vaginas buried in their Rinna-despised gunts,  but also deleted and apologized for her comments - not due to genuine shame, mind you, but to save her Project NoWay clothing line on QVC.)

Funny how Denise yells at her kids,  without any regret.

Funny how Denise posted a photo of her husband's tentpole,  and discussed him getting his pathetic rocks off at the hands of a hooker Denise paid for - in front of an innocent like Eloise yet -  while also having claimed in court (during her Oh-so-much-better-than-Camille's-divorce) that Sheen sexually molested the daughters she had with him.

Funny how most women - at least those who honestly believe their girls have been molested by their father  - would never speak of him again, never mind drop his name every 2.5 seconds for maximum visibility and second-hand starshine.

Funny how so much of Denise on camera is undone by Denise off camera. 

Funny, all of it.

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Here's the weird thing about that to me.  Everyone I see who is super active with a particular cause and has a platform tends to use their platform to advance that cause.  Denise posted on her instagram (as you noted in your post), that she was out rescuing dogs.  But wouldn't that have been the perfect time to call out the organization she was out there working with? Denise has, presumably, followers who are all over the world who would potentially want to throw some money at a rescue who was being stretched to the limit during a disaster.  This is something that happens when there are fires or hurricanes, people who rescue animals start posting facts about animals who get left behind due to not being accepted in shelters, etc, and posting where you can donate to help, or if you are local, there are calls to foster for those who are evacuating and can't take the animals.  Other people put out calls for money to fund water or rebuilding supplies, etc.  

Denise's post is a picture of her in a mask saying she was out rescuing dogs.  It doesn't name the group she was working with.  No requests to help fund them, no calls to donate to your humane society, nothing.  Contrast that with, say, Beth Stern's instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/bethostern/?hl=en

It just doesn't seem the same to me.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, film noire said:

....and full of ingrediences!

Funny how Denise never thanked LVP for microchipping/placing eight dogs for her, until Denise was confronted.

Funny how Denise - somebody claiming to be devoted to animal rescue  - never took issue with Dorit dumping a dog.

Funny how Denise pretended to be the trustworthy girl next door,  but is besties with a misogynist pig like Lisa Rinna (who not only happily mocked fat females seeking their elusive vaginas buried in their Rinna-despised gunts,  but also deleted and apologized for her comments - not due to genuine shame, mind you, but to save her Project NoWay clothing line on QVC.)

Funny how Denise yells at her kids,  without any regret.

Funny how Denise posts photos of her husband's tentpole junk,  and discussed him getting his pathetic rocks off at the hands of a hooker Denise paid for - in front of her youngest daugher, yet -  while also having claimed in court (during her Oh-so-much-better-than-Camille's-divorce) that Sheen sexually molested both her daughters.  

Funny how most women - at least those who honestly believed their girls had been molested by their father  - would never speak of him again, never mind drop his name every 2.5 seconds for maximum visibility and second-hand starshine.

Funny how so much of Denise on camera is undone by Denise off camera. 

Funny, all of it.

I don't have an issue with her yelling at or even swearing at her kids. She is only human and shit happens. But, I never heard that she accused Charlie of molesting her kids. If that is true, why on earth would she care about keeping ANY type of relationship with him for her kids' sake? Wouldn't it make more sense for her to keep him super far away for her kids' sake?

Are you sure that she made those accusations? I know that she took in Charlie's sons in when he and Brooke went off the rails, and then she had to let them go because they were abusive to her girls, but I never heard anything about Charlie molesting the kids. 

Do you have a link or something that gives more info on that?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MatildaMoody said:

Are you sure that she made those accusations?

Do you have a link or something that gives more info on that?

Yes - here, have a double link ; )

"...Denise made the shocking (and as the judge pointed out, totally false) allegation that Charlie had molested their little girls. She offered evidence from Charlie's former nanny Diana Alvarez who worried that Sheen inappropriately touched the girls' moles (their nickname for breasts) and their tushies (bottoms). In court, Denise showed home video footage of her daughters, which she claims shows them acting in a disturbed way.  In retaliation, Charlie fired back with his own video recordings of the two girls acting perfectly normally. The judge threw out Denise's shocking accusations, and Charlie immediately retaliated by announcing he will sue for defamation before pursuing full custody of the girls." 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/charlie-sheen-vs-denise-richards-321763

"Charlie Sheen is planning to sue his ex-wife Denise Richards for defamation and seek full custody of their two daughters after she told a court he molested them, the New York Post's Page Six gossip column reports.

https://www.foxnews.com/story/report-charlie-sheen-furious-over-denise-richards-molestation-accusations

She also accused Sheen - in the divorce docs - of accessing kiddy porn (gay and straight):

"In December of 2005, the Respondent and I took a vacation in Barbados without our children," Denise wrote in her sworn declaration...Prior to our trip, I learned that the Respondent was accessing gay pornography sites which I found even more disturbing because I felt that the boys looked underage," she added. The divorce papers also allege that Sheen signed up to "disturbing" porn sites "which promoted very young girls, who looked underage to me with pigtails, braces, and no pubic hair performing oral sex with each other".

In September the following year, Sheen said the FBI were "aware" of Denise's claims but had taken no action against him." The FBI was aware of these issues. I provided them with every computer I owned," he said at the time. "The computers were returned two weeks later. Haven't heard from them since. Period. The end."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/charlie-sheens-divorce-papers-hint-11491987

And another link:

RadarOnline.com is reporting that in the divorce documents from the Platoon star’s 2005 divorce from Denise Richards, she accused Sheen of accessing gay porn sites that featured boys who “looked underage.” 

https://torontosun.com/entertainment/celebrity/ex-claimed-charlie-sheen-obsessed-with-porn-featuring-teens-who-looked-underage

eta

I don't have an issue with her yelling at or even swearing at her kids. 

Neither do I - it's her stated lack of regret/insistence she's right about yelling at her kids that I find troubling.

Unless you're yelling "Don't touch the plutonium!" or "Get your hands off the wheel!" an adult should regret screaming at a kid, imo. No big guilt fest needed, just a "Hmm -  wish I hadn't lost my shit like that."

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, smores said:

Here's the weird thing about that to me.  Everyone I see who is super active with a particular cause and has a platform tends to use their platform to advance that cause.  Denise posted on her instagram (as you noted in your post), that she was out rescuing dogs.  But wouldn't that have been the perfect time to call out the organization she was out there working with? Denise has, presumably, followers who are all over the world who would potentially want to throw some money at a rescue who was being stretched to the limit during a disaster.  This is something that happens when there are fires or hurricanes, people who rescue animals start posting facts about animals who get left behind due to not being accepted in shelters, etc, and posting where you can donate to help, or if you are local, there are calls to foster for those who are evacuating and can't take the animals.  Other people put out calls for money to fund water or rebuilding supplies, etc.  

Denise's post is a picture of her in a mask saying she was out rescuing dogs.  It doesn't name the group she was working with.  No requests to help fund them, no calls to donate to your humane society, nothing.  Contrast that with, say, Beth Stern's instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/bethostern/?hl=en

It just doesn't seem the same to me.  

Actually, she didn't say she was randomly out rescuing dogs.  She stated that they got their dogs out and helped a rescue.  She connected them with VPD because she knew VPD was a rescue organization.

Denise had a lot on her plate.  A link was to Beth Stern?  Was she homeless?  Was she forced to move out of her home?  Does she have children that were displaced from their schools?  Does she have a child with special needs?  Yeah, nope.  Apples to oranges.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

Actually, she didn't say she was randomly out rescuing dogs.  She stated that they got their dogs out and helped a rescue.  She connected them with VPD because she knew VPD was a rescue organization.

Denise had a lot on her plate.  A link was to Beth Stern?  Was she homeless?  Was she forced to move out of her home?  Does she have children that were displaced from their schools?  Does she have a child with special needs?  Yeah, nope.  Apples to oranges.

My point is this, if Denise was out doing rescue with with a specific rescue organization, let's say Skippy's SuperDuper Dog Rescue (which I am making up), then it would seem to me that she would have noted in her insta post that she and Aaron got their kids and dogs to safety and now were working with Skippy's Dog Rescue and have saved more dogs.  Then she'd post a link or @ Skippy's Dog Rescue and put a plug for people to donate, because Skippy's Dog Rescue is clearly needing the help as they are overloaded with dogs due to the fires. 

And then, Skippy's would have taken the 8 dogs that Denise rounded up, paid for them to be fixed, vaxxed and chipped.  Skippy's would have then found them homes.  

Instead, Denise appears to have posted that she was out rescuing dogs, which she then called LVP to help house during the fire.  If she was working with a rescue organization at that time, why didn't that organization take them? And why didn't that organization contact LVP to see if they could help with the overflow? It doesn't add up to me.

And yes, the link was to Beth Stern.  No, she wasn't homeless and no she wasn't forced to move out of her home.  But she consistently dedicates her time, efforts and money to animal rescue.  She uses her platform to call attention to the cause, which is the reason I posted her insta, as it struck me as odd that Denise didn't take that simple step for the rescue she claimed she was out working with.  And further, if you're saying we should forgive Denise for dumping the dogs on LVP when she was supposedly working with some other organization because Denise was homeless, Denise was forced to move, her kids were displaced from their schools (which was never mentioned), and she has a child with special needs, then maybe Denise shouldn't have been running around during the fire and rounding up dogs in the first place? I mean, not for nothing, but where were the kids when Denise and Aaron were out playing dog catcher?  I can't imagine that the kids weren't scared with having to be evacuated from their homes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, smores said:

My point is this, if Denise was out doing rescue with with a specific rescue organization, let's say Skippy's SuperDuper Dog Rescue (which I am making up), then it would seem to me that she would have noted in her insta post that she and Aaron got their kids and dogs to safety and now were working with Skippy's Dog Rescue and have saved more dogs.  Then she'd post a link or @ Skippy's Dog Rescue and put a plug for people to donate, because Skippy's Dog Rescue is clearly needing the help as they are overloaded with dogs due to the fires. 

And then, Skippy's would have taken the 8 dogs that Denise rounded up, paid for them to be fixed, vaxxed and chipped.  Skippy's would have then found them homes.  

Instead, Denise appears to have posted that she was out rescuing dogs, which she then called LVP to help house during the fire.  If she was working with a rescue organization at that time, why didn't that organization take them? And why didn't that organization contact LVP to see if they could help with the overflow? It doesn't add up to me.

And yes, the link was to Beth Stern.  No, she wasn't homeless and no she wasn't forced to move out of her home.  But she consistently dedicates her time, efforts and money to animal rescue.  She uses her platform to call attention to the cause, which is the reason I posted her insta, as it struck me as odd that Denise didn't take that simple step for the rescue she claimed she was out working with.  And further, if you're saying we should forgive Denise for dumping the dogs on LVP when she was supposedly working with some other organization because Denise was homeless, Denise was forced to move, her kids were displaced from their schools (which was never mentioned), and she has a child with special needs, then maybe Denise shouldn't have been running around during the fire and rounding up dogs in the first place? I mean, not for nothing, but where were the kids when Denise and Aaron were out playing dog catcher?  I can't imagine that the kids weren't scared with having to be evacuated from their homes.

I really don't get your point.  Denise and her husband were rescuing their animals.  They helped out another rescue group in the process.  They got LVD to take the dogs.  End of story.  Did Denise and her husband 'dump' the dogs on LVD?  Did LVP say that?  She took the dogs.  It's a rescue organization.  Now it's Denise and Aaron are neglecting the children?

You brought in Beth Stern.  There's no comparison.

Let's just agree to disagree.  LVP can do no wrong.  Got it.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I really don't get your point.  Denise and her husband were rescuing their animals.  They helped out another rescue group in the process.  They got LVD to take the dogs.  End of story.  Did Denise and her husband 'dump' the dogs on LVD?  Did LVP say that?  She took the dogs.  It's a rescue organization.  Now it's Denise and Aaron are neglecting the children?

You brought in Beth Stern.  There's no comparison.

Let's just agree to disagree.  LVP can do no wrong.  Got it.

Yeah pretty much lol

I appreciate all your posts Breezy. 😉 

• Love 4