Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: A Double Shot Of Brandi

• Start Topic

Kyle plans a girls’ trip to Provence, France; Erika and Lisa Rinna are astonished by Camille talking out of both sides of her mouth; Denise spends a wild night with Brandi Glanville; tragedy strikes as Kyle, Lisa Rinna and Teddi head to the airport.

Airs 6/04/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, sunshine23 said:

This was a true tragedy and my heart goes out to all who were affected.

I felt so sad for Camille on her wedding day because she was so optimistic about the future, and little did she know that within a short time she would lose her house to this fire.  I hate it for anybody affected by it.  

• Love 9
6 hours ago, langford peel said:

The only thing that could give you more of a burning sensation than watching the Malibu fires is in fact Brandi Granville.

My fear is losing LVP and getting Brandi as a replacement.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

My fear is losing LVP and getting Brandi as a replacement.

imo the show is more fun without LVP - but no thanks to Brandi. I can see how producers might feel she should have another shot now that the cast gets what was going on back then - but it would be hard to watch her with all she’s done to herself.

• Love 17
On 6/2/2019 at 3:34 PM, sunshine23 said:

This was a true tragedy and my heart goes out to all who were affected.

Were any of these women affected by this horrific fire? Did their houses burn to the ground? Did their loved ones die?

I don't think so. Their biggest losses in life were Birkin bags and jewelry. Such shallow, vapid souls these women are.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Were any of these women affected by this horrific fire? Did their houses burn to the ground? Did their loved ones die?

I don't think so. Their biggest losses in life were Birkin bags and jewelry. Such shallow, vapid souls these women are.

Camille lost her house.  Lucky for her she can rebuild.  

• Love 11
45 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Camille lost her house.  Lucky for her she can rebuild.  

So she just bought another house in Hawaii? Or did she already have the house in Hawaii? 

• Love 1
Just now, chenoa333 said:

So she just bought another house in Hawaii? Or did she already have the house in Hawaii? 

She already had the house in Hawaii.  She has put a double wide on the Malibu property until she can rebuild.  She is lucky she has $.  I know many people who lost homes in SB when we have had fires and found they weren't well enough insured.

• Love 5

Take tweets and casting info to the media thread, personality thread or casting thread. (There will be a little leeway with Brandi given her special guest status but anyone else belongs elsewhere. )

The episode hasn't aired yet and we're already off topic.  Stay on topic this week and read the mod notes in the thread. 

If you are specifically told to move on from a topic, move on.  Continuing to discuss the topic, even if responding to old OT posts, will get your post hidden at the very least.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I am not happy Camille lost her house, but in my post I meant my heart went out to all the REAL victims of the fire. Normal, nameless, hardworking people. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

That dinner scene with Lisa, Harry and kids was pretty real.

Yes it was really sad..especially when they zoom in on her and she is cutting the food on her plate into itty bitty pieces but you know none of it is going into her mouth

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Yes it was really sad..especially when they zoom in on her and she is cutting the food on her plate into itty bitty pieces but you know none of it is going into her mouth

It appeared that she ate about 7 kernels of corn, so I'm sure she was stuffed...

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
(edited)

I swear you could see Kyle's and Teddi's eyes glaze over when Dorit was doing her monologue at the beginning of the lunch with everyone.  I have to say: Teddi looked very nice at the restaurant - she must have gotten a stylist and her own glam squad - her look is totally different from her first year. Denise's face always seems puffy.  Erica seemed to be having an off day with her makeup and outfit.

Edited by whydoievencare
  • Love 19
7 minutes ago, endure said:

Rinna talking about her daughter and her problems with anorexia came across so insincere, I thought she looked like she might doze off at one point.  The whole family appeared pretty dysfunctional but doubt they really eat together very often, if you can call it that lol.

I totally agree with this. I don't think they ever eat together. God only knows who Harry cooks for, cuz it's not his "family."

• Love 17
(edited)

Lisa's daughter talked as if she was high.  She might be suffering from a eating disorder.  But there is something else there. The disrespect reminded me of something I've dealt with. I don't know why lisa and harry want those children on camera? Since day one,   I never had a positive feeling towards them. You would think the parents would want save them from the reaction they get. 

The hello hello  from the daughter has ne convinced she was high. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Useful 2
  • Love 19