Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, msrachelj said:

You are so twisting this around.

How did I twist anything around by asking a single question? I'm probably not the only one wondering about what I asked considering your posts about weight so far in this thread. 

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jaded said:

How did I twist anything around by asking a single question? I'm probably not the only one wondering about what I asked considering your posts about weight so far in this thread. 

I have obese friends and family. The attitude that it is ok to be that over-weight only hurts their loved ones journey to get them to help themselves and get to a healthy body weight so that they won't die from obesity. Next time anyone who disputes the health/obesity issue see your physician, why don't you have a discussion? I was told I should lose weight years ago when I was 15lbs overweight. 

• Love 1

Sharon showed her true colors regarding Megan Markle. I have no words, she seemed to be parroting Piers Morgan.. I don't understand Sheryl's attitude about her as well.  It was so disappointing to say the least. I could tell Carrianne did not agree with the panel but kept her mouth shut.  Marie was the one who saw the bigger picture and pushed back softly on Sharon's characterization of Megan.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 5

No problem @RealHousewife! 🙂 

Sorry to say the Red Witch will be here all week, @Medicine Crow. 😞 On the plus side, we also get a week of Brigitte so that’s good.

9 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Sharon showed her true colors regarding Megan Markle. I have no words, she seemed to be parroting Piers Morgan.. I don't understand Sheryl's attitude about her as well.  It was so disappointing to say the least. I could tell Carrianne did not agree with the panel but kept her mouth shut.  Marie was the one who saw the bigger picture and pushed back softly on Sharon's characterization of Megan.

Agreed. I was especially surprised by Sheryl, because if I’m not mistaken, she had a lot of compassion for Megan and the way the media has unfairly dragged her. This “you know what you signed up for so shut up” attitude is typical Sharon, but Sheryl should know better.

Of course the woman knew her life wouldn’t be the same after marrying into the Royal family and she knew not everyone would like her, but no one could imagine the amount of hate and vitriol that’s been thrown her way since she and Prince Harry went public about their relationship. Sharon and Piers Morgan both can fuck off as far as I’m concerned. 

• Love 8

I know this was a brief mention on The Talk, but I've noticed everyone on the talk shows LOVES Jennifer Lopez. I'm not saying she's not a gorgeous and talented woman. But I don't get at all how she was "snubbed" for Hustlers. 

Then they brought up Joker NOT getting snubbed and its 11 nominations. Compare Ramona to Arthur Fleck. Was Ramona a fraction as challenging? I think not. J.Lo's been very provocative for her entire career. She's literally famous for dresses with her breasts falling out, the size of her butt, song "Booty," etc. So her being a hustling stripper, let's be honest, it's not that big a stretch. lol 

I don't follow royalty closely, but I wish Meghan Markle the best. That little clip of her getting emotional over no one ever asking her how she was doing broke my heart. Royalty or not, she is a human like all the rest of us who hurts. 

ETA: I like that Marie brought up us not knowing how much Jeff Bezos gives. Maybe he's constantly giving quietly? He could be a stingy wealthy guy, but I like giving people the benefit of the doubt. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 6

When Marie said she couldn't wear "shape wear", SO(bitch) called her a liar THREE times (by indicating that her nose was growing).  Good for Marie ... walking over & shoving her body in SO's face.  Definitely an uncomfortable moment & eye daggers were going both ways.  (I think SO is jealous of Marie ... just sayin'.)

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

When Marie said she couldn't wear "shape wear", SO(bitch) called her a liar THREE times (by indicating that her nose was growing).  Good for Marie ... walking over & shoving her body in SO's face.  Definitely an uncomfortable moment & eye daggers were going both ways.  (I think SO is jealous of Marie ... just sayin'.)

Oh no she did not! SO shaded Marie’s body and called her a liar?! 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I know this was a brief mention on The Talk, but I've noticed everyone on the talk shows LOVES Jennifer Lopez. I'm not saying she's not a gorgeous and talented woman. But I don't get at all how she was "snubbed" for Hustlers. 

Then they brought up Joker NOT getting snubbed and its 11 nominations. Compare Ramona to Arthur Fleck. Was Ramona a fraction as challenging? I think not. J.Lo's been very provocative for her entire career. She's literally famous for dresses with her breasts falling out, the size of her butt, song "Booty," etc. So her being a hustling stripper, let's be honest, it's not that big a stretch. lol 

I don't follow royalty closely, but I wish Meghan Markle the best. That little clip of her getting emotional over no one ever asking her how she was doing broke my heart. Royalty or not, she is a human like all the rest of us who hurts. 

ETA: I like that Marie brought up us not knowing how much Jeff Bezos gives. Maybe he's constantly giving quietly? He could be a stingy wealthy guy, but I like giving people the benefit of the doubt. 

I didn’t see Hustlers, but a few friends of mine did and they said it was just “ok” and that if anyone deserved a nom it was Constance Wu. The only role J. Lo’s done that was Oscar worthy was Selena. I also liked her in Enough and The Cell, but those aren’t exactly Oscar material.

5 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

And then Sharon showed off her own bra and shape wear. Girl, sit down and keep your clothes on. Ain’t nobody trying to see the 8th boob job your doctor did on you. 

How hot Kellan Lutz was today! I love a man who is not only gorgeous, but very kind and down to earth. 

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I just watched, and I couldn't believe how rude Sharon was. I don't remember the last time she was so mean to someone. Marie handled it well. 

I also luuuuved it when Marie told SO(bitch) to "bite me" ... PERFECT!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Wow!

I'm really liking Marie.

Wonder if her days are numbered being that SO apparently hates her guts.

I doubt it since Julie is no longer there. Sharon no longer has the power that she used to have.  I don't get her attitude towards Marie.  I have also noticed that Marie pushes back more often than the others who always agree with Sharon. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 8

Wendy Williams 🤮🤮🤮 never could see why anyone would listen to anything she has to say.  She looks like a freak of nature with all her plastic surgeries.  And stupid SO saying she should stay on the air but at 3am.  I say fire her fake ass.  Now if WW said something about any condition that her kids may have SO would go after her with a chainsaw.  She must be “friends” with ww like she is with that other PoS Piers  Morgan.  Man does she have terrible taste in friends.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I don't care for Wendy Williams because she has gotten mean over the years. She was much better on the radio where she was funny and endearing at times, despite her craziness. Everything that Sharon said today about her had merit but it would have had more weight behind it if it was someone else who said it. Sharon is a nasty woman and of course she would call for somebody's firing since she was the one that got Holly and Leah fired. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Lifesabeach said:

Wendy Williams 🤮🤮🤮 never could see why anyone would listen to anything she has to say.  She looks like a freak of nature with all her plastic surgeries.  And stupid SO saying she should stay on the air but at 3am.  I say fire her fake ass.  Now if WW said something about any condition that her kids may have SO would go after her with a chainsaw.  She must be “friends” with ww like she is with that other PoS Piers  Morgan.  Man does she have terrible taste in friends.

I only caught Tisha Campbell’s interview, but they must’ve been talking about Wendy receiving backlash for her cleft lip comment about Joaquin Phoenix, right? I’m surprised Sharon didn’t just come out and say Wendy’s show should be canceled. She’s never held back when it comes to Wendy and no, they’re not friends. Too much alike. 

I don’t know why this keeps happening, but ever since the first show of the new year there’s a shot of the hosts sitting at the table with someone in some type of costume. Like Spider-Man, but all black and Sharon says “Welcome back to ‘The Talk’!” and then it shifts back to the live episode. I think it might’ve been from one of their interviews with The Masked Singer contestants, but I’m not sure. Anyone else seen it? 

3 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

I only caught Tisha Campbell’s interview, but they must’ve been talking about Wendy receiving backlash for her cleft lip comment about Joaquin Phoenix, right? I’m surprised Sharon didn’t just come out and say Wendy’s show should be canceled. She’s never held back when it comes to Wendy and no, they’re not friends. Too much alike. 

I don’t know why this keeps happening, but ever since the first show of the new year there’s a shot of the hosts sitting at the table with someone in some type of costume. Like Spider-Man, but all black and Sharon says “Welcome back to ‘The Talk’!” and then it shifts back to the live episode. I think it might’ve been from one of their interviews with The Masked Singer contestants, but I’m not sure. Anyone else seen it? 

Nope!!!

On 1/14/2020 at 3:43 PM, Medicine Crow said:

I will make a confession. I don't believe Marie either.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Schedule for the new week:

Monday - THE TALK celebrates Martin Luther King Day with comedian and actor George Wallace; actress Pam Grier; Brigitte Nielsen guest co-hosts.

Tuesday - Actor Paul Reiser.

Wednesday - TBA

Thursday - Actress Nancy Travis.

Friday - TBA

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 1/16/2020 at 9:23 PM, rmcrae said:

I think it must be some weird promo for a new show. I saw another version of it during Young and the Restless with one of their characters ordering a drink at the bar and the alien/reptile looking thing was the bartender. 

• Love 1
On 1/14/2020 at 12:08 AM, RealHousewife said:

Agree about Jennifer Lopez! I wonder how "gorgeous" she is though when she takes a jackhammer to that makeup at night. And if she wasn't dancing and utilizing a personal trainer and chef and living a disgustingly privileged life, she wouldn't be so "hot". Can you tell, I can't stand her?!💩

If people as filthy rich as Bezos would disclose how much they give to charity, we wouldn't hate their wealth so much. 

Now for today's show. SHUT the F*** up Christie Brinkley!!!😡 "I was worriedI I was fat". Really you moron, the modeling contract and being among the other painfully thin models didn't give you a hint you were not fat!? What a stupid, shallow dingbat of a woman. Wonder how much she gives to charity?! 

• LOL 2
On 1/16/2020 at 6:20 PM, Lifesabeach said:

For the longest time when I first came across her on tv and watched her show on and off, before I got sick of her, I thought she was a transexual. She really messed up her body with those ginormous breasts. When you are that big and manly looking, don't get HUGE breasts that make you look like a freak. 

• Love 4
On 1/14/2020 at 4:43 PM, Medicine Crow said:

Sharon is an A number one bitch. I wonder how this table feels about each other once the cameras stop rolling. Marie handled it well. I would have smacked her plastic face. Although I have to say, if Marie isn't wearing shape-wear per se, she has to have something built right into her clothes because it is obvious she is squeezed into everything she wears. She needs to tone down the hair and makeup, wardrobe and shoes she can't walk on.  She would look so much better

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

I think it must be some weird promo for a new show. I saw another version of it during Young and the Restless with one of their characters ordering a drink at the bar and the alien/reptile looking thing was the bartender. 

Thanks! I thought I was going koo koo for a second. Lol.

2 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I wonder what has happened for Sharon to sour on Marie.  She can barely keep herself from giving her the stank eye.  

They seem so opposite.  Maybe that's why.  Sharon is this brash, ballsy and often vicious type of woman.  Marie seems to be Ms. Positivity, light and love.  It was only a matter of time.  

• Love 5
On 1/21/2020 at 9:23 PM, A.J. said:

Sharon is this brash, ballsy and often vicious type of woman.  Marie seems to be Ms. Positivity, light and love. 

I do agree that Sharon is brash and ballsy. I also think she is quick to jump to whatever conclusion is given without asking for facts or questioning things. That is why I miss Sara so much she was the one who generally said there was another side and sometimes questioned the conclusion.

I don't think that Marie is light and love. I get fake and plastic from her. I never know when she is telling the truth because she always either had whatever story happen to her or a friend did. I just don't buy it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

Does anyone know who the guests were for Wednesday?

I haven’t watched it yet, but On Demand listed Ashley Tisdale as the guest.

I just watched today’s episode and Sheryl cracked me up when she said the only thing Meghan Markle’s dad is owed is a Royal ass whipping. Thank goodness she has her mom and the maternal side of the family’s support through this drama. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, xfuse said:

I don't think that Marie is light and love. I get fake and plastic from her. I never know when she is telling the truth because she always either had whatever story happen to her or a friend did. I just don't buy it.

😂 🤣  Funny!  I agree she can lay it on a bit thick.  That may be another reason for Sharon's behavior towards her.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 1/23/2020 at 3:40 PM, xfuse said:

I actually think she is really that way.  I think it has to do with her mom who seemed to have really imbued her children with positivity.  I just find it odd that people automatically assume that somebody cannot be genuinely honest and nice.  I am happy that she is not a nasty bitter harridan like Sharon Osbourne.  There are people who live extraordinary lives that the average person does not get to do. Marie has been in the entertainment business for decades and she has seen it all.  I give the benefit of the doubt until it is proven that she is a liar.  

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 7
On 1/13/2020 at 1:12 PM, Pearson80 said:

Sharon showed her true colors regarding Megan Markle. I have no words, she seemed to be parroting Piers Morgan.. I don't understand Sheryl's attitude about her as well.  It was so disappointing to say the least. 

I don't understand what's wrong with Sharon and Sheryl not liking MM. Lots of us don't. 

On 1/13/2020 at 1:12 PM, Pearson80 said:

• Love 2
On 1/17/2020 at 4:56 AM, MsJamieDornan said:

I will make a confession. I don't believe Marie either.

Me either. And I loved how Marie hissed "bite me!" at Sharon when she went back to her seat. Not very prim and proper there Marie...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, A.J. said:

😂 🤣  Funny!  I agree she can lay it on a bit thick.  That may be another reason for Sharon's behavior towards her.  

Did you catch yesterday when they were talking about the Grammy Awards? Marie went off about how her brother who were "good guys" never got any honors but people who "bit the heads off snakes" did. Ozzy O of course bit the head off a bat. Marie came across as seriously passive aggressive with that remark.

I wonder if part of the prob is Sharon is an open book about her many physical improvements whereas Marie is all " it's Nutrisystem! I don't like my arms! I don't wear shaping garments blah blah shut up. ". Marie has has a tremendous amount of surgery over the years (Google before and after and you'll see new lips, eyes, nose, body, teeth and who knows what  else. And yes she's not obligated to discuss her monumental tweaks but maybe Sharon finds her to be a raging gasbag. Lord knows I do.

Edited by sarivon
Ozzy not Izzy + spotty airport sick
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 1/23/2020 at 2:40 PM, xfuse said:

. I never know when she is telling the truth because she always either had whatever story happen to her or a friend did. I just don't buy it.

Yup. Now she says she's dyslexic. I think she sits in her dressing before each show and figures out how she can attribute the topic of the day to her life whether legit or false. Who would know. Just awful:

Forced to perform at a young age?. Check. 

Molested by some unnamed person? CHeck.

Told to lose weight and made to feel ugly?Check.

Post partum syndrome? Check.

Has asthma, which caused her to faint on DWTS? Check.

Made to feel stupid as a child because of dyslexia? Check.

Babbles about positivity and acceptance and self-love while trying to find remnants of  her old nose? Check.

Abducted by aliens? Next week.

Those are the things that immediately came to mind. I'm sure there are more.

Edited by sarivon
Wi-Fi jumping
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, sarivon said:

Did you catch yesterday when they were talking about the Grammy Awards? Marie went off about how her brother who were "good guys" never got any honors but people who "bit the heads off snakes" did. Ozzy O of course bit the head off a bat. Marie came across as seriously passive aggressive with that remark.

Then Sharon unleashed with "maybe if they had (referring to biting the heads of of bats), they would've won a Grammy.  

• LOL 4
7 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I actually think she is really that way.  I think it has to do with her mom who seemed to have really imbued her children with positivity.  I just find it odd that people automatically assume that somebody cannot be genuinely honest and nice.  I am happy that she is not a nasty bitter harridan like Sharon Osbourne.  There are people who live extraordinary lives that the average person does not get to do. Marie has been in the entertainment business for decades and she has seen it all.  I give the benefit of the doubt until it is proven that she is a liar.  

While I do think Marie lays it on a bit too thick by being so "on", I also find her much more authentic/truthful than Sharon. Sharon makes me laugh sometimes and she is unabashedly outspoken, but she's also vicious and will throw pretty much anybody under the bus. I haven't heard any bad stories about Marie's treatment of fans or co-stars, but Sharon has a loooong list of them.  

• Love 11
14 hours ago, sarivon said:

I don't understand what's wrong with Sharon and Sheryl not liking MM. Lots of us don't. 

I don't like her because to me she did seem like a social climber who changed facts about her life and dropped/picked up people when she started dating Harry.

Most people including the press were nice to her. Then she started breaking the protocol rules and it was pointed out. To me it seems like she wanted the lifestyle but on her own terms. The press only turned against her after she decided she wanted the public money without doing the royal public things like showing pictures of the baby and so on. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, xfuse said:

I don't like her because to me she did seem like a social climber who changed facts about her life and dropped/picked up people when she started dating Harry.

Most people including the press were nice to her. Then she started breaking the protocol rules and it was pointed out. To me it seems like she wanted the lifestyle but on her own terms. The press only turned against her after she decided she wanted the public money without doing the royal public things like showing pictures of the baby and so on. 

Exactly. With Sharon it's likely fueled by some "how dare an American turn her back on the UK" feelings. With Sheryl it may be as simple as what you said: she doesn't like MM's behavior.

Edited by sarivon
20 hours ago, sarivon said:

Yup. Now she says she's dyslexic. I think she sits in her dressing before each show and figures out how she can attribute the topic of the day to her life whether legit or false. Who would know. Just awful:

Forced to perform at a young age?. Check. 

Molested by some unnamed person? CHeck.

Told to lose weight and made to feel ugly?Check.

Post partum syndrome? Check.

Has asthma, which caused her to faint on DWTS? Check.

Made to feel stupid as a child because of dyslexia? Check.

Babbles about positivity and acceptance and self-love while trying to find remnants of  her old nose? Check.

Abducted by aliens? Next week.

Those are the things that immediately came to mind. I'm sure there are more.

My opinion is Marie is fake in body and mind. I used to like her, I kind of envied her faith and closeness to family. But as I hear and see more of her, something is not kosher. 

16 hours ago, A.J. said:

Then Sharon unleashed with "maybe if they had (referring to biting the heads of of bats), they would've won a Grammy.  

Yes Sharon you piece of shit fake animal lover. Just forget about the bat and pidgeons you and your husband have killed. And who knows how many others. Can't stand this plastic piece of garbage. Now Ozzy has Parkinson's? It was just diagnosed? I don't know if I believe it, what is the excuse for his behavior for the last 20 or more years? 

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

My opinion is Marie is fake in body and mind. I used to like her, I kind of envied her faith and closeness to family. But as I hear and see more of her, something is not kosher. 

Tries too damn  hard.

Edited by sarivon
Wi-Fi being messy again
6 hours ago, xfuse said:

Totally agree. Have to agree with the "she knew what she was getting into" sentiment. 

• Love 1

Not a regular viewer but tuned in during the Grammy discussion late last week and was beyond distracted by Sharon playing with her hair.  WTF is it with her and her hair?  I swear that she is doing this every time I randomly land on the show which isn't often.  She compulsively tucks it behind her ears and then re-tucks it again and then pats down the hair on the back of her head and then goes back in for another re-tuck.  I don't even know what the hell they were saying.  Click. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

It strikes me as surreal that at the news of Kobe Bryant's unexpected death today that he was a guest on the show just shy of a year ago. It was on that show (and he was at the table during the entire episode) that another sudden death was announced...that of Kristoff St. John. It just makes me shiver.

• Love 1
On 1/25/2020 at 3:43 PM, sarivon said:

Exactly. With Sharon it's likely fueled by some "how dare an American turn her back on the UK" feelings. With Sheryl it may be as simple as what you said: she doesn't like MM's behavior.

I agree about Sharon.  I think Sheryl said what she said to not offend Sharon. Sheryl is being deliberately obtuse since she knows very well what fuels the animosity against Megan.  I am pretty sure Sheryl got lots of nasty tweets against her from Black tweeter.  She got quiet the backlash for mocking Black hair.  The vitriol was so bad she had to address it on the air and apologize.

• Useful 1
On 1/26/2020 at 4:58 PM, catlover79 said:

It strikes me as surreal that at the news of Kobe Bryant's unexpected death today that he was a guest on the show just shy of a year ago. It was on that show (and he was at the table during the entire episode) that another sudden death was announced...that of Kristoff St. John. It just makes me shiver.

I’m still in shock. I can’t imagine what all the families are going through right now. So tragic. 

CBS’s website hasn’t listed the shows for this week, but my channel guide has Monday through Wednesday’s guest list:

Monday - Highlights from the Grammy Awards red carpet; singer Dionne Warwick.

Tuesday - Actress Chrissy Metz.

Wednesday - Billy Ray Cyrus talks and performs. 

Thursday’s guest is still unlisted, but Tyra Banks will be on Friday’s show.

Edited by rmcrae
Guest list update.
  • Love 5