Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

That video of the young boy being bullied for being a little person was heartbreaking. I couldn't imagine hearing my child scream that they want to stab themselves in the heart and die because the abuse at school is so unbearable. I'm glad he's received so much support from the public, but it makes you hurt even more for the kids who are experiencing the same or worse and don't get the support.

I read an article that said that he was an adult and this was done for $$. In this age of fake news I don’t know what to believe. 

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

@RealHousewife, you're welcome for the schedule! 🙂

That video of the young boy being bullied for being a little person was heartbreaking. I couldn't imagine hearing my child scream that they want to stab themselves in the heart and die because the abuse at school is so unbearable. I'm glad he's received so much support from the public, but it makes you hurt even more for the kids who are experiencing the same or worse and don't get the support.

Good on Hilary Duff for calling out that pap taking pics of her child. I don't care whose kid it is, no grown adult should be snapping pics of kids who aren't theirs like some creeper.

The producers should've had Sheryl, Eve or Marie join Carrie Ann for the Oprah interview over Sharon, but I'll see how it goes. 

It broke my heart too. I was bullied a bit, but I was never told to kill myself nor did I ever even think of suicide as a small child. I'm not sure I even knew what it was. I wish there were a way to put a stop to all the bullying. All it takes is one or two bullies to make life hell for a kid, and it seems to have gotten worse in the age of social media. 

If the whole thing is a hoax, wow. 

I totally agree about the paparazzi. 

• Love 1

It looked fake to me also. So sad that there is so much FAKEness on the internet these days. But it sure did look suspicious. They way, the words, he was speaking, did not sound like the words of a little boy. Either he is older or he was coached by his mom . It just seemed fishy. The way he was expressing himself. The bits about the knife. And the mother, sorry lady, if this is a true story, you exploited your son. There are other ways to get the message out but this was not it. I hope the real story comes out soon. I'm surprised there is no definitive answer yet. Someone from school, neighbors, someone has to know his real age. But what his mom did was wrong . If this is real, it is horrifying and maybe Hugh Jackman can pay for some therapy for him.

• Useful 1
23 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I read an article that said that he was an adult and this was done for $$. In this age of fake news I don’t know what to believe. 

I watched a video about it earlier today and while I do think the boy is 9 years old, I'm highly suspicious of it all now that there's more evidence that it could be a money grab. I was also reminded me of a similar story from a few years ago. The one about the boy who cried about kids in school making fun of his appearance and come to find out his family was openly racist and showcased it on social media. Shame on them if this is all fake.

23 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

It broke my heart too. I was bullied a bit, but I was never told to kill myself nor did I ever even think of suicide as a small child. I'm not sure I even knew what it was. I wish there were a way to put a stop to all the bullying. All it takes is one or two bullies to make life hell for a kid, and it seems to have gotten worse in the age of social media. 

If the whole thing is a hoax, wow. 

I totally agree about the paparazzi. 

Exactly. As awful as the bullying may be inside school at least you  (hopefully) have a sanctuary at home, but not when the bullies can take their nastiness online.

12 minutes ago, Lifesabeach said:

O dear god Marie!!!

That wig!!  🤢

Serving Chupacabra realness. ;)

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I totally believe that Quaden's mom was fed up with her son getting bullied & did the only thing left to protect him.  That little boy was so hurt, mentally & physically, I don't know how the on-line bullies can justify saying it wasn't true.  Maybe they think if they call it a hoax, it will lessen the impact.  In my opinion, all the denials in the world won't make this go away.  Just sayin'.

• Love 2

Had to turn off the show , F***ing Oprah Winfrey! I used to like her before she became a spokeswoman for everything, rich as all shit and lost touch with anyone who is not a millionaire and believes her hocus pocus philosphy on life will cure you of everything bad physically and mentally.  She really sounds condescending and has to be money hungry to be shilling for , or did she buy?, Weight Watchers. Or WW, as we are now too sensitive as a whole to even say Weight Watchers!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, msrachelj said:

Had to turn off the show , F***ing Oprah Winfrey! I used to like her before she became a spokeswoman for everything, rich as all shit and lost touch with anyone who is not a millionaire and believes her hocus pocus philosphy on life will cure you of everything bad physically and mentally.  She really sounds condescending and has to be money hungry to be shilling for , or did she buy?, Weight Watchers. Or WW, as we are now too sensitive as a whole to even say Weight Watchers!

Oprah and her bff  have been getting on my nerves.. I think she means well but like alot of people who have reached her level of success, they lose touch with the average person.  It makes sense if you are worth billions to not have the same worries as people who do not have your type of money. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, msrachelj said:

Yesyesyes❣️ I am sick of seeing her.everywhere too and I used to be a big fan.  Does she need to be doing this to feel relevant?  I am sick of Gayle too. I read that these two and Stedman are an impermeable trio.  Not sure if I am a tiny bit envious or if it’s kinda creepy.  

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Oprah and her bff  have been getting on my nerves.. I think she means well but like alot of people who have reached her level of success, they lose touch with the average person.  It makes sense if you are worth billions to not have the same worries as people who do not have your type of money. 

Snoop was wrong for calling Gayle out of her name, but he had a point about Gayle probing Lisa Leslie about Kobe while remaining silent about Weinstein and the other white men who've been accused of sexual misconduct/assault. Oprah too.

I'll always have a special place in my heart for Oprah since I grew up watching her show and felt like she was an aunt in my head, but her ego has been out of control since long before she ended her talk show. She's used her platform to help others and that's admirable, but she really thinks she's a cross between the Oracle and Glinda the Good Witch a lot of the time. 

3 hours ago, Lifesabeach said:

And there it is again today.  Wonder if someone told her it looks good, cuz it doesn’t.  Sorry Marie 🙄

Today's show was taped so I hope she threw that mess in the trash. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

Snoop was wrong for calling Gayle out of her name, but he had a point about Gayle probing Lisa Leslie about Kobe while remaining silent about Weinstein and the other white men who've been accused of sexual misconduct/assault. Oprah too.

On the day that Weinstein was found guilty, Oprah had shut off her comments on instagram.. She was too cowardly to take the heat..

• Love 4
On 2/28/2020 at 10:28 PM, Medicine Crow said:

Update:  Quaden's mom announced today that they were going to donate the nearly half million dollars to two charities (rather than go to Disneyland).  Good on her.

Out of guilt? What IS the real story behind the video?

New week's schedule:

Monday - Rock band Chicago performs; "Celebrity Siblings Week" kicks off with guest co-hosts Joey and Matthew Lawrence.

Tuesday - Actor Steven Weber; Brie and Nikki Bella guest co-host.

Wednesday - Actor Ed Asner; Brandy and Ray J guest co-host.

Thursday - Actress Nia Long; Paris and Nicky Hilton guest co-host.

Friday - Actor Max Greenfield; reality star Tarek Al Moussa; Rumer and Tallulah Willis guest co-host.

• Useful 1

Was SO wearing her S&M Anonymous jacket?  Maybe on to a meeting after the show.😏 

Rest of the show taken over by corona virus coverage, I live in WA.  Damn, I really wanted to see Ed Asner.  😤

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lifesabeach said:

Was SO wearing her S&M Anonymous jacket?  Maybe on to a meeting after the show.😏 

Rest of the show taken over by corona virus coverage, I live in WA.  Damn, I really wanted to see Ed Asner.  😤

IMHO you didn't miss much.  Asner is SO full of himself & he comes across as a dirty old man.  Just sayin'.

On 3/3/2020 at 6:31 PM, Lifesabeach said:

Steven Weber >>>>>> so good looking esp the beard.  💜💜. And I don’t usually care for. facial hair.

I have always liked him - comedy or drama.  Now I need to find the ep on the website:)

53 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

IMHO you didn't miss much.  Asner is SO full of himself & he comes across as a dirty old man.  Just sayin'.

"Dirty old man"? What'd he say/do? I wasn't interested enough to watch his interview so I skipped it.

I enjoyed Brandy, but could've done without Ray J and the chatter about his dysfunctional relationship with his wife. 

I was so pissed off at yesterday's story of the idiot that calles herself a mother filming herself bragging about beating her two year old for getting in her makeup. She needed a good ass whooping her own self caring more about some makeup than her kid. You think about all the people out there who wish they could have a child to love and raise and here are these cretins treating their own children like they're nothing. It's disgusting. 

• Love 6
(edited)
19 hours ago, rmcrae said:

"Dirty old man"? What'd he say/do? I wasn't interested enough to watch his interview so I skipped it.

Nothing specific on yesterday's show, but I've seen him on other shows & developed that opinion by watching him.  Just sayin'.

Forgot to mention that I just loved his character on MTMS ... always good for a laugh.  It was after he "semi" retired that I noticed him coming across as cranky.

Edited by Medicine Crow
Loved him in MTMS.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I enjoyed Brandy, but could've done without Ray J and the chatter about his dysfunctional relationship with his wife. 

I was dreading his appearance too.  However he was much better than I expected it.  

• Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Nothing specific on yesterday's show, but I've seen him on other shows & developed that opinion by watching him.  

He came across rather crude throughout the whole interview. Talking about his past female costars. Insinuating that Betty White was wild in the bedroom. And other things I can't remember right now. 

Edited by Blissfool
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 3/4/2020 at 11:31 PM, rmcrae said:

Ray J is a pig, let's not forget he violently threw his wife in a swimming pool. He has some anger issues and  the sad thing is that there are two small babies involved in their dysfunction.. My heart goes out to them.

Brandy seemed like she was holding back on sharing with the ladies. I thought at some point she was going to talk about her mother forcing her to marry a guy because he got her pregnant in order to keep her good girl image for her fans. Brandy still looks the same she has not age a bit..

I had to give Brandi the side eye for caping for Kim Kardashian regarding the braids. I loved what Sheryl had to say while she was being politically correct to not offend people she still made her point about Black hair and Black hairstyles and how it is used against us but praised when someone like Kim does it. I also loved what Sharon said she was blunt and not politically correct. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3
On 3/6/2020 at 11:33 PM, Pearson80 said:

Ray J is a pig, let's not forget he violently threw his wife in a swimming pool. He has some anger issues and  the sad thing is that there are two small babies involved in their dysfunction.. My heart goes out to them.

Brandy seemed like she was holding back on sharing with the ladies. I thought at some point she was going to talk about her mother forcing her to marry a guy because he got her pregnant in order to keep her good girl image for her fans. Brandy still looks the same she has not age a bit..

I had to give Brandi the side eye for caping for Kim Kardashian regarding the braids. I loved what Sheryl had to say while she was being politically correct to not offend people she still made her point about Black hair and Black hairstyles and how it is used against us but praised when someone like Kim does it. I also loved what Sharon said she was blunt and not politically correct. 

I forgot about that pool incident. I would've hit the bricks and never looked back if I were Princess. The fact that someone who claims to love you could something like that without blinking should let you know that that's not love.

I also remember when Brandy had to lie about getting married to her daughter's father to protect her image which I never understood. Brandy wasn't a teenager when she got pregnant. She was in her early 20's and while having a child out of wedlock isn't ideal, it's better than lying about it. 

I think Brandy didn't want to come across as bitter or a "hater" so that's why she didn't criticize Kim. Not that criticizing her would make her a hater, but it was good that Sheryl and Sharon gave the opposite perspective. 

New schedule for the week:

Monday - actors Patrick Stewart and Alison Pill; guest co-hosts Brigitte Nielson and Jodie Sweetin.

Tuesday - Actress Fran Drescher; guest co-hosts Brigitte Nielson and Thomas Lennon.

Wednesday - Actress Brittany Snow; guest co-host Brandy.

Thursday - Actress Rita Moreno; comic Iliza Shlesinger; guest co-host Lacey Chabert.

Friday - Actor Peter Gallagher; guest co-host Taye Diggs.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

I think Brandy didn't want to come across as bitter or a "hater" so that's why she didn't criticize Kim. Not that criticizing her would make her a hater, but it was good that Sheryl and Sharon gave the opposite perspective. 

Brandy spoke at length back in the day about being a dark-skinned Black woman with her features in the business and how that affected her.. She also spoke about her braids her signature style being used against her.  So for her to say that the criticisms of Kim were not a big deal was disappointing to say the least. I am not saying that non Black women cannot pay homage to our culture but the Kardashian crew take it to another level and If I were to go on about this, it would be off-topic..

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

He is of a different generation. We all need to be a little more accepting because this "me too" and all that has come out of it is getting out of hand. And aging will make  you cranky!

• Love 3

I believe she was referring to her fourth husband, and she was married to him for 12 years (1993-2005). Brigitte and Sly (her second husband) were married for less than two years and had no children together.

• Love 3

Did I mishear or did Brigitte say she's been married to her current husband for 17 years? I looked it up on Wikipedia and they've been married since '06. Maybe she misspoke? 

I missed the first 5 minutes of today's show and when I turned it on I almost thought Jackie Collins had been resurrected and was sitting in Marie's seat. Then I realized it was Marie. I didn't think she looked bad (no Chupacabra wig in sight, thank goodness). Just different. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Sharon. The Just Say No campaign was aimed at youth who were being pressured by peers to try drugs. Not someone that was already a full blown addict. So your not funny comment is so ignorant. There were no addicts shaking and saying no. 

What a nice welcome back to the show. It's been weeks since I watched, and I can't say that I missed it a bit. Turning it off, she annoyed me that much.

On 3/18/2020 at 2:09 PM, Mikita said:

Sharon. The Just Say No campaign was aimed at youth who were being pressured by peers to try drugs. Not someone that was already a full blown addict. So your not funny comment is so ignorant. There were no addicts shaking and saying no. 

What a nice welcome back to the show. It's been weeks since I watched, and I can't say that I missed it a bit. Turning it off, she annoyed me that much.

Are you watching a repeat? There hasn't been a show in days. 

The opening voice overs are still saying the show is live and in the bottom left hand corner over The Talk logo it says "Live" too. I noticed it when I left the channel on too long after B&B and saw it's still the same way today. I haven't been watching regularly in quite awhile but could tell the episodes were old due to subject matter and there being a studio audience.

• Love 1

The show returns on Monday as "The Talk At Home"

‘The Talk’: CBS Daytime Show Resumes Production With Hosts At Home; Sean Hayes & Terry Crews Among Guests

Sharon Osbourne, Sheryl Underwood and their colleagues on The Talk are getting back together – this time from home. The CBS daytime series will return, with episodes filmed at its presenters’ homes, on Monday, March 30.

The series, now dubbed The Talk@Home, becomes the latest non-scripted show to return to production, albeit in a more domestic fashion. It comes after production on the show was shut down on March 14 due to the coronavirus.

Hosts Osbourne, Underwood, Eve, Carrie Ann Inaba and Marie Osmond will be live using Zoom technology – allowing all of the presenters plus their guests to be featured on screens together while in separate locations. Staff will also continue to work remotely.

• Love 4

It's nice having something to watch while stuck at home, but this format isn't easy on the eyes.

I do like that the ladies are being safe! Hope all of you are well at home too. I've never experienced anything like this time. 

• Love 2

Still watching....OH OH, Mrs. grOss and Marie are getting into it about Marie having said she find this whole thing (coronavirus stuff?) "intriguing" and Mrs. grOss saying she finds it "heartbreaking". Apparently something happened off air maybe yesterday and there was an argument between them. So now Marie says something like "I'm like you , I'm like you, I have great empathy" and Mrs. O cuts her off with something like Oh No, You are not like me Missus, I find this heartbreaking. Than Carrie Ann tries to change the subject and cut to commercial....OOH what's the dirt? What a bitch. I don't love Marie , can't stand Mrs. O but would love to know more. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

My gosh, what's wrong with Sharon? Marie has a lot of patience. 

What's wrong is she is an A #1 bitch. I'm not a big fan of Marie, although she does have some good qualities, but that Sharon is nasty. 

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

What's wrong is she is an A #1 bitch. I'm not a big fan of Marie, although she does have some good qualities, but that Sharon is nasty. 

I agree about Sharon, but tbh I like Marie. I know she rubs people the wrong way for some reason, but she seems like a nice lady to me. 

• Love 4