Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

I just finished watching today’s show On Demand and they gave Kobe a lovely tribute with clips from his past appearances as well as a sweet behind the scenes moment with him and the young fan he surprised. 

• Love 5
On 1/26/2020 at 9:58 PM, rmcrae said:

I’m still in shock. I can’t imagine what all the families are going through right now. So tragic. 

CBS’s website hasn’t listed the shows for this week, but my channel guide has Monday through Wednesday’s guest list:

Monday - Highlights from the Grammy Awards red carpet; singer Dionne Warwick.

Tuesday - Actress Chrissy Metz.

Wednesday - Billy Ray Cyrus talks and performs. 

Thursday’s guest is still unlisted, but Tyra Banks will be on Friday’s show.

It could be because of the impeachment.

• Useful 1

Jeez, Sheryl and Carrie Ann were so funny discussing the vibrator, who has what etc.  I don’t think the lady has a case, that thing didn’t crawl in by itself 🙄

and of course Marie denied, she’s a Mormon!

Chrissy Metz, so talented, so pretty, so young, sooooso zoftig.  And I say that without any hate at all.  I am big boned myself, much older.   I just wish she would do something while she still can.

• Love 3

I swear to all that is Holy, SO said that!!  I usually record most of the shows I watch throughout the day (in case I miss something) on my main TV downstairs.  I watched the show at noon Mountain Time (on my kitchen TV) & that's when she said it, but the show I recorded at 2:00 p.m. has her sitting with arms crossed at the point when she said it earlier.  I believe TPTB "wiped the comment" ... I Googled what she said & it isn't "coming up".  So, ...

2 hours ago, Lifesabeach said:

Jeez, Sheryl and Carrie Ann were so funny discussing the vibrator, who has what etc.  I don’t think the lady has a case, that thing didn’t crawl in by itself 🙄

and of course Marie denied, she’s a Mormon!

Chrissy Metz, so talented, so pretty, so young, sooooso zoftig.  And I say that without any hate at all.  I am big boned myself, much older.   I just wish she would do something while she still can.

I love it when sexual topics come up just to see Marie squirm. Always cracks me up. Back to that vibrator story, like Sheryl and Eve said “Get a Big Bob!” I still loathe her, but Sharon made me laugh when she said the vibrator has now called Gloria Allred to represent it.

1 hour ago, Medicine Crow said:

I swear to all that is Holy, SO said that!!  I usually record most of the shows I watch throughout the day (in case I miss something) on my main TV downstairs.  I watched the show at noon Mountain Time (on my kitchen TV) & that's when she said it, but the show I recorded at 2:00 p.m. has her sitting with arms crossed at the point when she said it earlier.  I believe TPTB "wiped the comment" ... I Googled what she said & it isn't "coming up".  So, ...

I just watched the show On Demand and it wasn’t there, but I believe you. It amazes me that Sharon is given the role of the “wise one” yet she constantly speaks without thinking. She probably didn’t mean to be insensitive (at least I hope she didn’t, but it is Sharon, after all), but she didn’t have to say that. We all know what happened so why go there?

• Love 4
On 1/28/2020 at 2:17 PM, Medicine Crow said:

Leave it to SO(bitch) to describe Kobe's accident as him "being splashed all over the side of a mountain" ... GAWD!!!  That woman has no idea what she's saying!!!

I have no love for Kobe, by most accounts he wasn't the nicest person, then there is the alleged rape, but that was a terrible thing for his family to hear. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Does anyone know when the hearings will wrap up?

On the one hand, I don't care if it takes forever if I get the outcome I want. Hint: the air, water, animals, children, the planet, oh I could go on.... will once again be protected asap. But I haven't seen this show in ages. 

I just read there is going to be a Super Bowl commercial for animal rights with Ozzy! F***ing hypocrite. 

• Love 6

Schedule for the new week:

Monday - Actor and comedian Cedric the Entertainer (“The Neighborhood”).

Tuesday -  Actor and comedian Rob Corddry (“The Unicorn”).

Wednesday - Television personality Dr. Phil McGraw.

Thursday - TBA

Friday - Actor Eric Braeden (“The Young & the Restless); THE TALK gears up for National Pizza Day with a pizza face-off challenge between restaurateurs Gio Lanzo from New York and Marc Malnati from Chicago.

• Useful 1

I am in a really foul mood today.  Wonder why.....

Monday 🤮

Tuesday 😊

Wednesday  🤮 

Thursday. 🤨   

Friday. 🤮

This show would improve greatly if they replace SO (yakyakbitch) and Eve (just not mature enough to be truly interesting)   just my opinion 

Edited by Lifesabeach
  • Love 3

I swear, Carrie Ann and Jeannie Mai from The Real are sisters from another mister. Both upbeat, positive women who happen to be Asian and didn’t let the traumas from their pasts dictate their futures. Now Carrie Ann has also revealed that she’s taken a dip in the “lady pond”. I half expected Sheryl or Sharon to ask Marie if she’d dipped a toe in just to see her reaction, but no such luck. 😁

Kylie Jenner’s birthday party for her 2 year old daughter was over the top, but what do you expect? The Kardashians aren’t exactly known for being low-key. I liked it last week when Tyra Banks said she went bowling with her son for his birthday. That’s when you make the birthday celebration about the child. 

• Love 7

Sharon is not feeling Marie. I teared up when Marie talked about her drug addicted child's struggle with drugs. I would have thought that Sharon who has a son that is ill would have been the one to give her comfort.  It was Carrieanne who offered her love and support by leaving her seat to hug her. Eve touched her back and Sheryl was too far. Sharon just looked down away from Marie.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Sharon is not feeling Marie. I teared up when Marie talked about her drug addicted child's struggle with drugs. I would have thought that Sharon who has a son that is ill would have been the one to give her comfort.  It was Carrieanne who offered her love and support by leaving her seat to hug her. Eve touched her back and Sheryl was too far. Sharon just looked down away from Marie.

That reminded me of when Aisha revealed her infertility/IVF struggles and Julie, Sara and Sheryl put their arms around her and Sharon day and waited until the last minute to join them. Better that someone more genuine comforted Marie. 

My heart goes out to Shannen Doherty. 😢

I’ve never watched The Unicorn and didn’t know much about Rob Corddry before today, but he’s funny. 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, rmcrae said:

That reminded me of when Aisha revealed her infertility/IVF struggles and Julie, Sara and Sheryl put their arms around her and Sharon day and waited until the last minute to join them. Better that someone more genuine comforted Marie.

Some people are just not comfortable hugging anyone. I'm one of them. I find it hard to even hug my family. 

I'm also going to say that I like having SO on the show. I like that if i'm going to get a 'that bullshit' type of response from anyone it's going to be her. I know that talk shows have to play nice to celebrity because they want them on their shows or to work with them but I hate it when they do crap and we get the standard response. I can't wait to watch to see if SO is going to say what I'm saying to my friends. It doesn't always happen and she doesn't always agree with my point but if there is a chance that someone is going to call out celebrity on their bullshit it's her. 

12 hours ago, rmcrae said:

My heart goes out to Shannen Doherty. 😢

I’ve never watched The Unicorn and didn’t know much about Rob Corddry before today, but he’s funny. 

I watched Rob in Ballers & was delighted to see he was cast in The Unicorn.  He's very funny & so is the show.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, xfuse said:

Some people are just not comfortable hugging anyone. I'm one of them. I find it hard to even hug my family. 

I'm also going to say that I like having SO on the show. I like that if i'm going to get a 'that bullshit' type of response from anyone it's going to be her. I know that talk shows have to play nice to celebrity because they want them on their shows or to work with them but I hate it when they do crap and we get the standard response. I can't wait to watch to see if SO is going to say what I'm saying to my friends. It doesn't always happen and she doesn't always agree with my point but if there is a chance that someone is going to call out celebrity on their bullshit it's her. 

Sharon is definitely the most outspoken and I’ll agree with her opinions from time to time, but what keeps me from liking her is her hypocrisy. For example, I’m totally with her when it comes to Wendy Williams and the mean things she says about people. However, Sharon is guilty of the same thing. She’ll make a good point about something and then blow it to hell with an unnecessary putdown or insult. It’s more toxic that entertaining for me, but I know she has her fans and that’s cool. I’m just not one of them. 

• Love 6

New week’s schedule:

Today - Hosts Vanessa and Nick Lachey discuss their new reality show.

Tuesday - Host Jeff Probst.

Wednesday - Actress Kirstie Alley.

Thursday - Actor Scott Bakula.

Friday - The Talk hosts celebrate Valentines Day with comedian, entertainer and host Steve Harvey; singer Taylor Dayne performs a medley of her hits; burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese performs; chef Curtis Stone and his wife, actress Lindsey Price serve up a romantic dish.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Why oh why do they keep pushing Sharon down our throats during awards season?  She is not or will she ever be the next Joan Rivers.  She is HORRIBLE at that gig.  I hope they make is stop soon.  She's good as a talk show host panelist but she sucks as a celebrity red carpet personality.  👎 👎👎

• Love 5
On 2/5/2020 at 10:55 PM, rmcrae said:

Sharon is definitely the most outspoken and I’ll agree with her opinions from time to time, but what keeps me from liking her is her hypocrisy. For example, I’m totally with her when it comes to Wendy Williams and the mean things she says about people. However, Sharon is guilty of the same thing. She’ll make a good point about something and then blow it to hell with an unnecessary putdown or insult. It’s more toxic that entertaining for me, but I know she has her fans and that’s cool. I’m just not one of them. 

She's a total hypocrite, especially her animal loving bullshit. Do a search on when she and her disgusting,  noxious , cheating, garbage wagon, moron of a  husband brought doves into a meeting with producers some years ago. There were other things too besides the infamous bat murder which was all Ozzie, unless she had something to do with the "stunt" which I suspect she probably did, being his manager and all. That family is disgusting. 

And I hope Brad Pitt was up to date on his rabies shots after kissing that nasty piece. 🤮

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 2/10/2020 at 9:59 PM, A.J. said:

Why oh why do they keep pushing Sharon down our throats during awards season?  She is not or will she ever be the next Joan Rivers.  She is HORRIBLE at that gig.  I hope they make is stop soon.  She's good as a talk show host panelist but she sucks as a celebrity red carpet personality.  👎 👎👎

Tell me about it. Joan Rivers could be crass and tacky, but at least she was entertaining. It’s just painful watching Sharon embarrass herself and the celebs she’s “interviewing”. 

7 hours ago, msrachelj said:

She's a total hypocrite, especially her animal loving bullshit. Do a search on when she and her disgusting,  noxious , cheating, garbage wagon, moron of a  husband brought doves into a meeting with producers some years ago. There were other things too besides the infamous bat murder which was all Ozzie, unless she had something to do with the "stunt" which I suspect she probably did, being his manager and all. That family is disgusting. 

And I hope Brad Pitt was up to date on his rabies shots after kissing that nasty piece🤮

LMAO! Fortunately she was off on her broom looking for kiddies to bake in her oven and Brigitte filled in again. I hope Brigitte sticks around the rest of the week. 

Was Marie inspired by Jane Fonda’s hair color at the Oscars or something? Leave it to Jane, beloved. 

• Love 4

So who else thinks Miss Cindy Crawford and her rich ass husband did not do such a great job raising their kids?  Never mind the daughter and her choice of boyfriend(s), the son, with the face tattoo that says "misunderstood". Holy shit.  All the talk about what kind of job is he going t get,  the ladies at the table forgot one very important point. This boy never has to worry about going to get a job, he has billionaires for parents, and I'm sure they'll take care of him just the way the daughter became a model like her mother.  That being said , another thing they missed the boat on: this kid needs mental health attention. Getting a facial tattoo with that message is a cry for help. I'd like to know what kind of household he grew up in, very interesting. From that short clip, it sure looks like Mr. Rich Ass Entitlement Billionaire sure thinks he's gansta! Wouldn't last a day on the streets, buddy!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, msrachelj said:

So who else thinks Miss Cindy Crawford and her rich ass husband did not do such a great job raising their kids?  Never mind the daughter and her choice of boyfriend(s), the son, with the face tattoo that says "misunderstood". Holy shit.  All the talk about what kind of job is he going t get,  the ladies at the table forgot one very important point. This boy never has to worry about going to get a job, he has billionaires for parents, and I'm sure they'll take care of him just the way the daughter became a model like her mother.  That being said , another thing they missed the boat on: this kid needs mental health attention. Getting a facial tattoo with that message is a cry for help. I'd like to know what kind of household he grew up in, very interesting. From that short clip, it sure looks like Mr. Rich Ass Entitlement Billionaire sure thinks he's gansta! Wouldn't last a day on the streets, buddy!

Who’s the daughter dated? Yeah, the “gangsta” lite act reminds me of Tom Hank’s son, but he’s Ja-fakin’ now. 🙄

Damn, damn, DAMN! The witch is back. 😡

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Who’s the daughter dated? Yeah, the “gangsta” lite act reminds me of Tom Hank’s son, but he’s Ja-fakin’ now. 🙄

Damn, damn, DAMN! The witch is back. 😡

She dated Pete something from Saturday night live who has drug problems. If you google it you will find info on a confrontation they had at his place in NYC.  Nothing against him, I hope he gets better but he is not at this time good boyfriend material. He needs to get well first. Also, I can't remember but unless I'm thinking of someone else, she had another boyfriend who was questionable. The son is just a fake ass asshole!

OMG. I was just coming here to type how it was all on the AIRLINES for the reclining seat debacle(s) and the horrible Mrs. O made my point. Yuk. I agree with her on this one. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Thanks for the answer, @Jaded and @msrachelj

The Valentine’s Day show was pretty good. I only know a handful of Taylor Dayne’s songs, but I love “Love Will Lead You Back”. As soon as she sang the first line I had my hand up in the air like I was in church. Lol. 

Alright, Dita Von Teese. You better Bur and Lesque! 😉 

I’m excited for Cicely Tyson’s appearance on Monday. I haven’t seen it, but I heard that movie she did for Tyler Perry was a mess. 

• Love 3

Got the new schedule:

Monday - Actresses Cicely Tyson and Xosha Roquemore; Brigitte Nielsen guest co-hosts.

Tuesday - Piers Morgan (🤮); Nene Leakes guest co-hosts.

Wednesday - Actors Jane Levy and Skylar Astin; Nene Leakes guest co-hosts.

Thursday - Actress Jeri Ryan.

Friday - Actress Carol Kane.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Cicely Tyson looks amazing for  95, wow!  She is aging goals..

Amen to that! I hope I look half as good if I’m blessed to live that long. 

I’m curious to see if the hosts will talk about Wendy Williams’s latest idiotic moment with Nene. That woman must want to be canceled. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, rmcrae said:

Amen to that! I hope I look half as good if I’m blessed to live that long. 

I’m curious to see if the hosts will talk about Wendy Williams’s latest idiotic moment with Nene. That woman must want to be canceled. 

Same here and she is still working. How many 95 year olds are doing what they love.. She is truly blessed..

What happened with Wendy and Nene? Wendy seems high again, she is just messing up left and right..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Same here and she is still working. How many 95 year olds are doing what they love.. She is truly blessed..

What happened with Wendy and Nene? Wendy seems high again, she is just messing up left and right..

Nothing happened with Nene, but today Wendy made a tasteless joke about Drew Carey’s ex fiancé’s murder over the weekend. She was thrown off of a third story balcony by her ex-boyfriend and Wendy said “come on down!” then looked at the floor. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she’s back to pill popping and Lord knows what else. 

Edited by rmcrae
  • Love 2

I actually like Sharon's new look. Hope she keeps it.

When will someone wise up and get Wendy Williams off the air? She's not funny - just crass, tasteless, loud and MEAN. Even her own audience was silent after that "come on down" "joke" in the clip shown. That's got to be her lowest moment on the air - and that's saying a lot!!

@rmcrae, I too like Tyra Banks celebrating her son's birthday by taking him bowling. Relatable and fun!!!

Edited by catlover79
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, catlover79 said:

I actually like Sharon's new look. Hope she keeps it.

When will someone wise up and get Wendy Williams off the air? She’s not funny - just crass, tasteless, loud and MEAN. Even her own audience was silent after that “come on down” “joke” in the clip shown. That’s got to be her lowest moment on the air - and that’s saying a lot!!

@rmcrae, I too like Tyra Banks celebrating her son's birthday by taking him bowling. Relatable and fun!!!

Your guess is as good as mine, @Catlover. And of course she didn’t apologize or even acknowledge what she said on today’s show. I’m glad that the hosts then shifted the focus off of Wendy and on to the victim. 

I also wanted to hate Sharon’s new color, but I can’t. Damn! Lol.

• Love 4

I think the white colour ages Sharon. I actually didn't know how old she was, and was shocked to see that she is only 67. I always thought she was older, and this new colour (or her real colour - whatever) definitely makes her look older than 67. 

I was disappointed in yesterday's show, that they let Wendy Williams off so easily. Yes, they should have talked about the victim as well, but the segment was supposed to be about William's vile comment. I remember the last time they discussed something that she said, and Sharon said that she should be doing a late night talk show instead of day time. Which was a stupid comment, and I think even the others that pointed out. In any case they dropped the ball on that segment. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I think the white colour ages Sharon. I actually didn't know how old she was, and was shocked to see that she is only 67. I always thought she was older, and this new colour (or her real colour - whatever) definitely makes her look older than 67. 

I was disappointed in yesterday's show, that they let Wendy Williams off so easily. Yes, they should have talked about the victim as well, but the segment was supposed to be about William's vile comment. I remember the last time they discussed something that she said, and Sharon said that she should be doing a late night talk show instead of day time. Which was a stupid comment, and I think even the others that pointed out. In any case they dropped the ball on that segment. 

Wendy definitely deserved the business, but I suspect they didn’t want to go all the way in on her and just allow her stupidity to speak for itself and focus more on the victim and who she was. Also there’s nothing more to say about Wendy than that she’s an idiot who’s made a career out of talking shit about people and they’ve always said that. They’re the only show that hasn’t drunk the Kool-Aid and consistently holds her feet to fire when she says stupid things. 

Nene is a bully who doesn’t take responsibility for her bullshit, but I have to admit that I got a kick out of her and Sharon shading Kenya. I cannot stand that woman and her fakery. 

• Love 4

100% agree with the no smoking policy Suffolk County is trying to pass!!! What is wrong with these women at this table that they don't quite grasp what the meaning of things Carrie introduces actually are! The ban is for multiple family homes and apartments. This makes nothing but sense. I have worked in buildings where there is no smoking but someone will either sneak a cigarette or smoke right in the vestibule with the outer door open. Well, it does not work. It most certainly is carried through the heat/ac venting system. And I did not know smoke moves along electrical lines but the being trapped in insulation makes sense. I know if I had to live in an apt. it would have to be a smoke free building. I abhor the smell and it irritates my lungs. Why should the other tenants have to smell those fumes and have their health put in jeopardy? And don'f forget the fire hazard...I wish this was a law everywhere, you could have some sh** hole smoker apartments (unfortunately studies show smoking is mostly done by under educated lower class people with exceptions of course, because who in their right minds have started smoking in the last what 20-30 years with all the health information out there) and apt.s where the unenlightened, smelly, unhealthy people can live. 

• Love 4

I'm so used to Sharon as a redhead, but after just a few episodes I've gotten used to the gray hair. She looks great. 

Was the Wendy comment off the cuff, or did she plan it in advance and seriously found humor in it? I hope she's apologized. My heart breaks for Amie Harwick's loved ones. She was a beautiful young lady, and I wish more was done to protect her. I try to be cautious with who I date and encourage my friends to do the same, especially when meeting men on apps and such. I've heard tragic stories like this one too many times. 

I find Steven Spielberg's daughter becoming a porn star so sad. There are some things I wouldn't do myself, but I can sort of understand, like stripping. But porn?!

I wish we didn't live in a world where little kids had to worry about shootings. I see both sides. On one hand, I'm all for protecting the little ones' lives, but I'm like Marie where it makes me sad to take their innocence away at such a young age. Could the adults be trained and the buildings be made more secure without freaking out the very little kids? I'm not a parent nor have I been in daycares or elementary schools in a very long time. I don't know if it's feasible to be well-prepared for the worst case scenario without filling the kids' minds with fear or if it's wishful thinking on my part.  

I was shocked Brigitte was kidnapped and held at gunpoint, but I wasn't surprised by what she said. I've always thought you can only do so much to prepare for something so scary. 

• Love 3

Spielbergs daughter needs to see a psychiatrist. She has serious issues. I have to wonder what her life was like before she was adopted. Was she abused. Was she abused recently? She is seriously mis informed and delusional. Was she into drugs? Now that it's out their I want more info.

• Love 4
On 2/21/2020 at 11:08 PM, RealHousewife said:

I'm so used to Sharon as a redhead, but after just a few episodes I've gotten used to the gray hair. She looks great. 

Was the Wendy comment off the cuff, or did she plan it in advance and seriously found humor in it? I hope she's apologized. My heart breaks for Amie Harwick's loved ones. She was a beautiful young lady, and I wish more was done to protect her. I try to be cautious with who I date and encourage my friends to do the same, especially when meeting men on apps and such. I've heard tragic stories like this one too many times. 

I find Steven Spielberg's daughter becoming a porn star so sad. There are some things I wouldn't do myself, but I can sort of understand, like stripping. But porn?!

I wish we didn't live in a world where little kids had to worry about shootings. I see both sides. On one hand, I'm all for protecting the little ones' lives, but I'm like Marie where it makes me sad to take their innocence away at such a young age. Could the adults be trained and the buildings be made more secure without freaking out the very little kids? I'm not a parent nor have I been in daycares or elementary schools in a very long time. I don't know if it's feasible to be well-prepared for the worst case scenario without filling the kids' minds with fear or if it's wishful thinking on my part.  

I was shocked Brigitte was kidnapped and held at gunpoint, but I wasn't surprised by what she said. I've always thought you can only do so much to prepare for something so scary. 

I think Wendy's tactless comment was off the cuff and it goes to show how nasty she is that she never apologized for it all week. 

I couldn't imagine being a child in this era with the threat of school shootings and social media getting so out of hand. I was in middle school when Columbine happened and I remember how shocked everyone was since school shootings were so few and far between then (Jonesboro was 3 years prior). Nowadays there's a shooting every time you turn around and not just in schools. 😪

On 2/22/2020 at 8:19 AM, msrachelj said:

Spielbergs daughter needs to see a psychiatrist. She has serious issues. I have to wonder what her life was like before she was adopted. Was she abused. Was she abused recently? She is seriously mis informed and delusional. Was she into drugs? Now that it's out their I want more info.

I heard that Speilberg's daughter was molested as a child. No idea who the abuser was, but I'm not surprised. Just sad all around.

New week, new schedule:

Monday - Actress Raven-Symone; actor Isaac Ryan Brown.

Tuesday - TV host Dr. Mehmet Oz. 

Wednesday - Actor William Shatner.

Thursday - Hosts Sharon Osbourne and Carrie Ann Inaba are on location in San Francisco to interview Oprah Winfrey at "Oprah's 2020 Vision: Your Life in Focus" tour. 

Friday - Actress Hilary Duff.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

I think Wendy's tactless comment was off the cuff and it goes to show how nasty she is that she never apologized for it all week. 

I couldn't imagine being a child in this era with the threat of school shootings and social media getting so out of hand. I was in middle school when Columbine happened and I remember how shocked everyone was since school shootings were so few and far between then (Jonesboro was 3 years prior). Nowadays there's a shooting every time you turn around and not just in schools. 😪

I heard that Speilberg's daughter was molested as a child. No idea who the abuser was, but I'm not surprised. Just sad all around.

New week, new schedule:

Monday - Actress Raven-Symone; actor Isaac Ryan Brown.

Tuesday - TV host Dr. Mehmet Oz. 

Wednesday - Actor William Shatner.

Thursday - Hosts Sharon Osbourne and Carrie Ann Inaba are on location in San Francisco to interview Oprah Winfrey at "Oprah's 2020 Vision: Your Life in Focus" tour. 

Friday - Actress Hilary Duff.

We all mess up. I wish she'd apologize. 😞

I know! I was also in middle school when Columbine happened and remember it was a huge shock. It's so ridiculous how frequent they are now. They still sadden me, but it's not the huge shock it was back then. 

That's so sad. I used to think porn stars must have much higher rates of experiencing rapes as children, but I read somewhere it's actually not that much higher than folks who work office jobs. 

Than you for the schedule. :)

• Love 1
On 2/18/2020 at 2:30 PM, readheaded said:

I could do without Piers Morgan forever.  Yuck.

He is a disgusting pig and I could not watch him at all.. 

20 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Wendy is just a vile person in the same league as Piers Morgan.  She has no remorse for the things she say. She seems to think she is the most beautiful intelligent witty woman who has ever lived, not!

On 2/19/2020 at 4:59 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

At first I liked it but I no longer. I think a chocolate brown color would be better on her. I will say that Sharon has beautiful skin and she lives in sunny California. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4

@RealHousewife, you're welcome for the schedule! 🙂

That video of the young boy being bullied for being a little person was heartbreaking. I couldn't imagine hearing my child scream that they want to stab themselves in the heart and die because the abuse at school is so unbearable. I'm glad he's received so much support from the public, but it makes you hurt even more for the kids who are experiencing the same or worse and don't get the support.

Good on Hilary Duff for calling out that pap taking pics of her child. I don't care whose kid it is, no grown adult should be snapping pics of kids who aren't theirs like some creeper.

The producers should've had Sheryl, Eve or Marie join Carrie Ann for the Oprah interview over Sharon, but I'll see how it goes. 

• Love 4