Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

Good gawd almighty!  Sharon is looking worse everyday!  She really needs her giant team to pull herself together.  Maybe that is why she is being so  bitchy, she knows it is a fact.  Note her looking down and off to her right, looking at herself on camera.  Then she adjusts and poses.  Time to say bye.  

Mrs. GrOss!  Luv it❣️

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I didn't know they were filming from home until yesterday and I kinda like this format. Not for good obviously, but for the time being. It feels more intimate. 

I also didn't like how rude Sharon was to Marie. "Fascinating" might not have been the best word, but I doubt Marie meant it in a disrespectful manner. 

Sharon's "home look" is giving me serious Phyllis Diller vibes. No shade to the late Phyllis...

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

18 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I didn't know they were filming from home until yesterday and I kinda like this format. Not for good obviously, but for the time being. It feels more intimate. 

I also didn't like how rude Sharon was to Marie. "Fascinating" might not have been the best word, but I doubt Marie meant it in a disrespectful manner. 

Sharon's "home look" is giving me serious Phyllis Diller vibes. No shade to the late Phyllis...

Exactly. Who has the perfect words every time they speak? I know I don't. For whatever reason, Sharon is looking for problems with Marie. 

• Love 5
On 4/2/2020 at 1:20 PM, msrachelj said:

Still watching....OH OH, Mrs. grOss and Marie are getting into it about Marie having said she find this whole thing (coronavirus stuff?) "intriguing" and Mrs. grOss saying she finds it "heartbreaking". Apparently something happened off air maybe yesterday and there was an argument between them. So now Marie says something like "I'm like you , I'm like you, I have great empathy" and Mrs. O cuts her off with something like Oh No, You are not like me Missus, I find this heartbreaking. Than Carrie Ann tries to change the subject and cut to commercial....OOH what's the dirt? What a bitch. I don't love Marie , can't stand Mrs. O but would love to know more. 

Oooooh...i can't believe I missed this. 

But yeah, SO hates Marie. I think it's because of the goody-two-shoes-persona .

Remember when they had that little tiff about Spanx.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Oooooh...i can't believe I missed this. 

But yeah, SO hates Marie. I think it's because of the goody-two-shoes-persona .

Remember when they had that little tiff about Spanx.

I don't get what's that offensive about a goody-two-shoes persona. Marie didn't kill anybody. 

Yes! Sharon was so rude. She's lucky Marie is as nice as she is. 

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I don't get what's that offensive about a goody-two-shoes persona. Marie didn't kill anybody. 

Yes! Sharon was so rude. She's lucky Marie is as nice as she is. 

Oh, me neither! As a matter of fact, I'm sure I come off as a goody-two-shoes to some people because I tend to be a rule follower, I don't drink, etc....I just think that some people (Sharon) are so wild (for lack of better word), that they cannot believe that a person can actually be THAT good and assumes that that person is lying or being fake.  

• Love 5

Schedule for the new week:

Monday - Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt; comic Fortune Feimster.

Tuesday - Journalist Gayle King; actor Kunal Nayyar.

Wednesday - Actor David Boreanaz; podcast host Jay Shetty.

Thursday - Singer Gloria Estefan is interviewed and gives an acoustic performance.

Friday - Actress Patricia Heaton.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

Schedule for the new week:

Monday - Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt; comic Fortune Feimster.

Tuesday - Journalist Gayle King; actor Kunal Nayyar.

Wednesday - Actor David Boreanaz; podcast host Jay Shetty.

Thursday - Singer Gloria Estefan is interviewed and gives an acoustic performance.

Friday - Actress Patricia Heaton.

Thank you! Even though this format takes some getting used to, I appreciate having something to watch while I'm at home. :)

I hope Sharon behaves this week. 

• Love 4

Love 💕 Fortune Feimster...and her dog❣️  And SO has the doppleganger.  Now that I am used to the format I am preferring it.  Less walking to bad music, less hugging and fake air kissing time wasting.  

• Love 2
23 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Thank you! Even though this format takes some getting used to, I appreciate having something to watch while I'm at home. 🙂

I hope Sharon behaves this week. 

You're very welcome, @RealHousewife! Being stuck inside is a drag, but being able to watch this as well as a few shows and chat about it with you all makes it easier. 🙂

• Love 3

There was a backlash against Sharon for her despicable treatment of Marie. She put out a statement on tweeter saying that she did not disrespect Marie and that she is free to express her opinions. She also said that she is an emotional wreck over Corona and it may have affected her behavior. Let's not forget that Sharon does take medication for her mental illness. 

I will defend Sharon in that regard, we are all affected by Corona some worst than others. Sharon is a nasty piece of work and we all know that she always needs a foil to feel alive. Marie is her target in this version of the talk. We all saw how she attacked other women on the panel in the past..

Sharon's hair color is just awful and it just washes her out. She does have beautiful skin that she has managed to keep healthy despite being in Southern California for years. I think that a chocolate brown hair color would be wonderful for her.

I am also enjoying the show with all of the wonkiness and talking with you guys on here.. 

• Love 3

Missed more than half the show again because of "breaking news" bullshit. It's always the same, coronavirus fear mongering. 

Did anyone see Jennifer Love Hewitt?  What did she have to say? Did she get a new haircut yet or does she still have the long , thin, stringy middle parted 1970's look?

14 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

There was a backlash against Sharon for her despicable treatment of Marie. She put out a statement on tweeter saying that she did not disrespect Marie and that she is free to express her opinions. She also said that she is an emotional wreck over Corona and it may have affected her behavior. Let's not forget that Sharon does take medication for her mental illness. 

I will defend Sharon in that regard, we are all affected by Corona some worst than others. Sharon is a nasty piece of work and we all know that she always needs a foil to feel alive. Marie is her target in this version of the talk. We all saw how she attacked other women on the panel in the past..

Sharon's hair color is just awful and it just washes her out. She does have beautiful skin that she has managed to keep healthy despite being in Southern California for years. I think that a chocolate brown hair color would be wonderful for her.

I am also enjoying the show with all of the wonkiness and talking with you guys on here.. 

I'm glad the viewers came for her for how she treated Marie. She's free to share her opinion and the viewers are free to criticize her opinions and the way she expresses them. It's a two way street, Mrs. 

1 hour ago, msrachelj said:

Missed more than half the show again because of "breaking news" bullshit. It's always the same, coronavirus fear mongering. 

Did anyone see Jennifer Love Hewitt?  What did she have to say? Did she get a new haircut yet or does she still have the long , thin, stringy middle parted 1970's look?

She talked about how she's coping with the stay at home order with her kids and her show 911. She was wearing a hat, but I noticed her hair was dyed pink. 

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

I'm glad the viewers came for her for how she treated Marie. She's free to share her opinion and the viewers are free to criticize her opinions and the way she expresses them. It's a two way street, Mrs. 

She talked about how she's coping with the stay at home order with her kids and her show 911. She was wearing a hat, but I noticed her hair was dyed pink. 

Omg😳pink? 

• LOL 2

I rarely listen to what SO says, so I am not utd on the issue with her.  I almost always have issues with her. 

But as a dog person I have to comment on the dog segment.  I loved it❣️

And Carrie Anne.  All those lovely rescues and stories.  She must have an animal assistant or 2.  That would be a lot of work.  Big heart💓

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Lifesabeach said:

I rarely listen to what SO says, so I am not utd on the issue with her.  I almost always have issues with her. 

But as a dog person I have to comment on the dog segment.  I loved it❣️

And Carrie Anne.  All those lovely rescues and stories.  She must have an animal assistant or 2.  That would be a lot of work.  Big heart💓

I missed the first half of the show so I didn't get to see the cute dogs, but seeing a bearded David Boreanaz made it aaalll better. ;)

• LOL 3
(edited)

I am starting to see what some of you guys say about Marie, she has a personal story for every topic.  Today on Wednesday's show they were talking about essential workers not having adequate protection to deal with the public during the pandemic and she chimed in that her niece works at the grocery store, I actually rolled my eyes. I actually like Marie but it made me think of you guys who believe that she makes up stories..lol

I am not a pet person but the segment with the animals made me smile.  Eve looks much better off the show  with minimal makeup but I wish she would stop fussing with her wig. CarrieAnn looks fine as well and her home looks comfortable. Marie is all dolled up like she got her makeup done by professionals at the studio and Sheryl looks fine as well. Whereas Sharon looks really scared stressed out and she looks like she aged. I wonder if she is thinking of her son and husband who have chronic diseases. I don't care for Sharon but my heart goes out to her during this time.

Edited by Pearson80
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I am starting to see what some of you guys say about Marie, she has a personal story for every topic.  Today on Wednesday's show they were talking about essential workers not having adequate protection to deal with the public during the pandemic and she chimed in that her niece works at the grocery store, I actually rolled my eyes. I actually like Marie but it made me think of you guys who believe that she makes up stories..lol

I am not a pet person but the segment with the animals made me smile.  Eve looks much better off the show  with minimal makeup but I wish she would stop fussing with her wig. CarrieAnn looks fine as well and her home looks comfortable. Marie is all dolled up like she got her makeup done by professionals at the studio and Sheryl looks fine as well. Whereas Sharon looks really scared stressed out and she looks like she aged. I wonder if she is thinking of her son and husband who have chronic diseases. I don't care for Sharon but my heart goes out to her during this time.

I'm sure the stress is taking its toll, but it also doesn't help that she doesn't have the special studio lighting to make her look less haggard. My heart goes out to her as well about Ozzy and Jack.

Speaking of Marie, I'm glad she's not dropping as many corny jokes as she did last week. It's less awkward when the studio audience is there to clap and laugh on cue, but when it's just the co-hosts at home and ends with Marie as the solo laugher... it falls. Very hard. Bless her heart. ;)

I missed most of the host chat again (our mayor breaks in with health updates too), but got to see Gloria Estefan's interview and enjoyed her performance.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Just started watching but.........WTF is going on with Sharon's face?!    Her makeup person, Ozz?  And why doesn’t a producer contact her to help improve her lighting?  You can tell she is always looking at herself on the screen, making little adjustments to pose and face.  For someone who is soooo into her looks (you know what I mean) you’d think she would want something done.  I do.

• LOL 4
6 hours ago, Lifesabeach said:

Just started watching but.........WTF is going on with Sharon's face?!    Her makeup person, Ozz?  And why doesn’t a producer contact her to help improve her lighting?  

She probably has it dark on purpose so that we can't see the fine wrinkles details in her face.

• LOL 4

I have been noticing that Marie goes out of her way to be complimentary towards Sharon, it just infuriates me. Why must they all kowtow to her? Sharon cannot hide her disdain for her, bless her heart.  The Quarantine is taking a toll on Sharon because she looks haggard and unwell. I hope she is taking care of herself. I am not a fan but I do wish her well, nonetheless..

Sheryl and Carrianne are optimistic as always, those two have been through hell and back. They are my favorites on the show. Eve looks really good, she is a beautiful woman and she does not need all of that studio makeup, less is definitely more when it comes to her.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4

I hope that Aisha and Sara Skype in as guest at some point. Especially Aisha. I know she's a workhorse, but with Criminal Minds ending and her standup gigs canceled she can fit in a visit. 😉

• Love 6

Mrs O's house is just stunning from what we saw today and her backyard is so huge. I would feel happy being quarantine there.. 

Seeing her house made me remember when she had that reality show  years ago with her family where she let her dogs and cats pooped and pissed all over her mansion especially on her carpets that cost thousands of dollars. It was just nasty.. I stopped watching her show after that.  

Edited by Pearson80
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Mrs O's house is just stunning from what we saw today and her backyard is so huge. I would feel happy being quarantine there.. 

Seeing her house made me remember when she had that reality show  years ago with her family where she let her dogs and cats pooped and pissed all over her mansion especially on her carpets that cost thousands of dollars. It was just nasty.. I stopped watching her show after that.  

You & me both!!  That's all I can think of when I see her in that lovely house ... now & before!!

• Love 4
On 4/14/2020 at 11:32 PM, rmcrae said:

I hope that Aisha and Sara Skype in as guest at some point. Especially Aisha. I know she's a workhorse, but with Criminal Minds ending and her standup gigs canceled she can fit in a visit. 😉

I hope they do, too. In the meantime, it's great that they have checked in with their regular guest hosts: Carnie, Brigitte, Jodie Sweetin.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, catlover79 said:

I hope they do, too. In the meantime, it's great that they have checked in with their regular guest hosts: Carnie, Brigitte, Jodie Sweetin.

Have they checked in on Brigitte? I don't remember, but maybe I missed it?

• Love 2

Finally got the schedule for the rest of the week:

Tuesday - Actress Wendi McLendon-Covey; Actor Lucas Till.

Wednesday - Television personality Jenny McCarthy-Wahlberg; Actress and comedian Niecy Nash.

Thursday - Actor Jay Hernandez; Los Angeles news anchor Pat Harvey. 

Friday - Actor Adam Rodriguez; Television personality and author Christina Anstead.

That cracked me up when Sheryl said Carrie Ann looked like a BTS member on her 45 single cover. She really did. Lol.

• LOL 4

FUCK YOU SHARON!!!!!!!,

Being quarantined alone is not the worst.  Worse  would be to be with you.  

Please go out into your beautiful backyard that I don’t think you deserve and do a face plant into a big pool of dog diarrhea.  Have a good day 💩

Edited by Lifesabeach
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

I missed the first "hot topic" they were discussing today & couldn't figure out what/who they were talking about.  Anybody???

It's okay folks.  They were talking about Harry & Meghan(sp?).  Thanks anyway.

• Love 1

Ugh!  Jeez, I know I am going to seem like the biggest crank here, and maybe I am,  but did they really have to scrap the very bottom of the barrel and have that  dumbass antivaxer Jennie McCarthy on the show.  People died from listening to her and her knucklehead  tribe.  She blamed her son’s autism on vaccines.  My educated guess (40+ years in the medical field) is that mommy was being a big ol’ party gal early in her pregnancy.  Just saying.👿

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Lifesabeach said:

Ugh!  Jeez, I know I am going to seem like the biggest crank here, and maybe I am,  but did they really have to scrap the very bottom of the barrel and have that  dumbass antivaxer Jennie McCarthy on the show.  People died from listening to her and her knucklehead  tribe.  She blamed her son’s autism on vaccines.  My educated guess (40+ years in the medical field) is that mommy was being a big ol’ party gal early in her pregnancy.  Just saying.👿

Tell us how you really feel, @Lifesabeach. Lol. I was nauseated watching Jenny kiss Sharon's ass for guest judging The Masked Singer. 

Jenny: "You guys know that this woman is the same offscreen as she is onscreen."

Me: "Miserable, backbiting and hypocritical with zero self-awareness?"

Jenny: "So genuine and kind and warm..."

Me: *tunes out the bullshit*

Hope the check Sharon sent you doesn't bounce, Jenny. 🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Okay, I think that you guys have convinced me to give this format a try. I have not been watching, but some of this sounds quite funny. I will check out a few on demand. Thankfully, my Governor has her daily conferences at 3, after the show has ended.🙂

• Love 2

New schedule:

Monday - Actress Julie Andrews; actress Vanessa Williams.

Tuesday - Actress Rita Moreno; TV host Deborah Norville.

Wednesday - Actress Jane Krakowski; singer-songwriter Brad Paisley.

Thursday - Singer Adam Lambert; TV personality Jack Osbourne.

Friday - Actor Donnie Wahlberg; actress Mary Steenburgen.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

New schedule:

Monday - Actress Julie Andrews; actress Vanessa Williams.

Tuesday - Actress Rita Moreno; TV host Deborah Norville.

Wednesday - Actress Jane Krakowski; singer-songwriter Brad Paisley.

Thursday - Singer Adam Lambert; TV personality Jack Osbourne.

Friday - Actor Donnie Wahlberg; actress Mary Steenburgen.

Woo Hoo!!!

• Love 1

New schedule for the week:

Monday - Actor Max Greenfield; actress Simone Missick.

Tuesday - Rapper and actor; Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson; comedian, actress and television host Iliza Shelsinger with her husband chef and author Noah Galuten.

Wednesday - "May It Forward" series kicks off for the month with Marie Osmond highlighting an inspiring "pay it forward" story; TV host Dr. Phil McGraw; "Talk Check-In" with actress Jenna Dewan.

Thursday - Comedian and actor George Wallace.

Friday - Actress Juliette Lewis; "Talk Check-In" with actress Rumer Willis.

Most of the last week's Table Talk segments were pretty lackluster, but Thursday's was much better sans Sharon. Jack was supposed to be on and wasn't and nothing was said about why Sharon wasn't there either, but I was a very happy clam without her.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Most of the last week's Table Talk segments were pretty lackluster, but Thursday's was much better sans Sharon. Jack was supposed to be on and wasn't and nothing was said about why Sharon wasn't there either, but I was a very happy clam without her.

I assumed Sharon's absence was a technical glitch because the ladies joked about them being a three person panel when Carrieanne disappeared on them suddenly and  Marie took over her duties for her until she came back..

• Love 2

Marie was on Watch What Happens Live last night and Andy asked her about her spat with Sharon. She said it was no big deal and said no when he asked her if she felt she deserved an apology from Sharon. Good cus she certainly wouldn't be getting one from the Mrs. *eye roll*

First the coronavirus and now these giant "murder hornets"? What is this? The Plague? :( 

• Love 3

New schedule for the week:

Monday - Singer Brandy talks and performs; singer Bret Michaels.

Tuesday - Singer-songwriter Martina McBride; actress Audra McDonald.

Wednesday - Actor Boris Kodjoe; actor Thomas Lennon.

Thursday - Actress Lucy Hale; actor Ian Armitage.

Friday - Actress Candace Cameron Bure; "May It Foward" continues with Eve; television personality Jo Frost.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

New week's schedule:

Monday - TV host Wayne Brady; comic Jonathan Mangum; Dr. Mike Varshavski.

Tuesday - Actress Kathryn Hahn; actress Kristin Davis.

Wednesday - Actor Justin Hartley (😍); cooking with singer Carnie Wilson.

Thursday - Actor Clark Gregg; "Feel, Heal and Keep it Real" segment with author Glennon Doyle.

Friday - Comedian and author Nicole Byer.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

New week's schedule:

Monday - TV host Wayne Brady; comic Jonathan Mangum; Dr. Mike Varshavski.

Tuesday - Actress Kathryn Hahn; actress Kristin Davis.

Wednesday - Actor Justin Hartley (😍); cooking with singer Carnie Wilson.

Thursday - Actor Clark Gregg; "Feel, Heal and Keep it Real" segment with author Glennon Doyle.

Friday - Comedian and author Nicole Byer.

Thanks for posting!

I adore Kristin Davis aka Charlotte York.

And I'm with you on Justin Hartley. 😍 He's one fine specimen. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Thanks for posting!

I adore Kristin Davis aka Charlotte York.

And I'm with you on Justin Hartley. 😍 He's one fine specimen. 

You're welcome, @RealHousewife! 🙂

I can't remember if it was last week or the week before, but I'm glad they chose not to air that awful video of the woman "boxing" her dog. There's a special place in hell for people who abuse children, the elderly, mentally/physically disabled and animals. 😡

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/18/2020 at 7:53 PM, Lifesabeach said:

Where’d everybody go?

i was touched by the fat shaming convo.  I feel ya. 😔

I'm still here. :)

I just watched the Kristin Davis episode, and I'm bummed I missed the first episode of Labor of Love. It sounds like it could be interesting!

Justin Harley is FINE, and I want his dog, so cute!

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 2
On 5/28/2020 at 1:29 AM, RealHousewife said:

I'm still here. :)

I just watched the Kristin Davis episode, and I'm bummed I missed the first episode of Labor of Love. It sounds like it could be interesting!

Justin Harley is FINE, and I want his dog, so cute!

I'm back (and ditto on Justin Hartley and that adorable dog)! :) Sorry for not having last week's schedule up. I was a bit under the weather. Anyway, here's the new schedule:

Monday - Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt; actress Kristin Chenoweth.

Tuesday - Actress Kristen Bell; Olympic gold medalist Shawn Johnson East.

Wednesday - Actress Elisabeth Moss; singer Jewel; psychic Thomas John.

Thursday - Actress Tracee Ellis Ross; comic Louie Anderson.

Friday - Singer Olivia Newton-John; actress Yvonne Orji. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I'm back (and ditto on Justin Hartley and that adorable dog)! :) Sorry for not having last week's schedule up. I was a bit under the weather. Anyway, here's the new schedule:

Monday - Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt; actress Kristin Chenoweth.

Tuesday - Actress Kristen Bell; Olympic gold medalist Shawn Johnson East.

Wednesday - Actress Elisabeth Moss; singer Jewel; psychic Thomas John.

Thursday - Actress Tracee Ellis Ross; comic Louie Anderson.

Friday - Singer Olivia Newton-John; actress Yvonne Orji. 

Aww I really appreciate you doing it at all, thank you so much! I'm sorry to hear you were under the weather. Hope you are feeling better and have a good week. 😀

• Love 2