Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

New week's schedule: 

Monday - Actor Utkarsh Ambukdar; host Deborah Norville guest co-hosts.

Tuesday - Actor Skylar Astin (🥰); Natalie Morales interviews Johnny Depp's lawyer Camille Vasquez for Hispanic Heritage Month. 

Wednesday - Actor and director Kevin Smith.

Thursday - Actor Jimmy Smits.

Friday - Comedian Chelsea Handler; actor Max Thieriot (🥰).

I heard that Daily Pop was recently canceled and it made me think of Carnie Wilson since she filled in quite a bit there and I'd like to see her guest host here again. She hasn't been back since before Marie Osmond left and that was two years ago. Oh, and hot Jesus too. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1

New week's schedule: 

Monday - Comic Jo Koy; Dr. Rheeda Walker.

Tuesday - Actor Mark Wahlberg.

Wednesday - Singer-songwriter Maren Morris.

Thursday - Actor Eric Christian Olsen.

Friday - Actor Shemar Moore (do not play the drinking game for every time he says "baby girl" or you'll end up 🤮).

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 2

I'm not much of a sports fan so I knew nothing about the football player pushing the cameraman down, but I'm glad Natalie and Amanda chastised his actions as opposed to Akbar downplaying it. To his credit, he did say it was wrong, but he lost me with the "emotions were running high and the guy walked into him" excuse. Yes, the cameraman shouldn't have been in the way, but you can't go around taking your anger out on someone because you're frustrated over an unrelated situation. 

• Like 2

I didn't see all of Shemar's interview so I missed any "baby girl"s, but I did see him dance and flirt with Amanda. He's a physically attractive, but so cringe with the try hard behavior. Bless his heart.

Next week's schedule:

Monday - Actor Jason Ritter.

Tuesday - Comedian Gabriel Iglesias; actress Olivia Liang.

Wednesday - Actress Rebecca Romijn.

Thursday - Actors Danny DeVito and Lucy DeVito.

Friday - Comedian and TV host Drew Carey; actor and singer Corey Feldman. 

• Like 2

New week's schedule:

Monday - Actress Monica Barbaro.

Tuesday - TV host Kelly Ripa.

Wednesday - Actress Jennifer Tilly (🥰).

Thursday - Actor Demian Bichir; journalist Donna Tetreault.

Friday - A surprise House Party celebration of Sheryl's birthday with Bel Biv Devoe.

• Thanks 3

UO - this show is so much better when Natalie isn’t there. I’m not sure why TPTB thought she was the best choice for new cohost, especially without testing her out, but she has made this show completely unwatchable for me. 

Jennifer Tilly was delightful as always. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Bookworm13 said:

UO - this show is so much better when Natalie isn’t there. I’m not sure why TPTB thought she was the best choice for new cohost, especially without testing her out, but she has made this show completely unwatchable for me. 

Jennifer Tilly was delightful as always. 

Although I love Natalie on the show I was surprised to see how well Amanda did taking over as mod. Her transitions were a bit awkward, but she did a good job.

1 hour ago, Medicine Crow said:

Just dropped in to say the show was great (& funny) today with Jennifer Tilly & David Begnaud (love him).

I missed today's show, but I was so glad to see Garcelle Beauvais guest co-hosting on Monday and the love she got from the audience. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

New week's schedule:

Monday - The Talk celebrates Halloween; actors Iain Armitage and Raegan Revord; Ray Parker Jr. performs.

Tuesday - Judge Greg Mathis; podcast host Gretchen Rubin.

Wednesday - Actress Drew Barrymore.

Thursday - Actor Randall Park.

Friday - Actor Rainn Wilson; actress Melissa Claire Egan.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

Monday's Halloween show was ok (Amanda's Catwoman costume and boots were everything), but I miss when they used to do the Lip Sync Battles. 

I used to miss seeing them at a table, but now I prefer them having their own chairs. It was weird seeing them at that table while discussing the slain rapper Takeoff. 

• Love 1

New week's schedule: 

Monday - Actresses Lena Waithe and Kym Whitley.

Tuesday - Actress Melissa Fumero; nutritionist Dr. Kellyann Petrucci.

Wednesday - Actress Nia Vardalos.

Thursday - Actor Justin Baldoni aka Hot Jesus! 🥰

Friday - Celebrating Veterans Day; actor Gerald McRaney; comic Iliza Shelsinger.

• Thanks 2

New week's schedule:

Monday - Actress Danielle Pinnock.

Tuesday - Actor Freddie Prinze Jr.

Wednesday - Actors Kristen Bell, Ben Platt and Dustin Milligan ("The People We Hate at the Wedding").

Thursday - Singer Kelly Rowland; actor John Michael Higgins.

Friday - Actress Candace Cameron Bure; actress Pom Klementieff.

• Thanks 1

New week's schedule:

Monday - Actor Peter Billingsley ("You'll shoot yer eye out!"); Thanksgiving Day cooking with chef Duff Goldman.

Tuesday - Actress Paget Brewster; Thanksgiving Day cooking with chef Scott Conant.

Wednesday - Actor Glen Powell (🥰); Thanksgiving Day cooking with chef Jet Tila.

Thursday - The Talk's pre-empted by Thanksgiving Day Parade coverage.

Friday - The Talk's pre-empted for CBS Sports.

• Thanks 1

Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving. :)

New week's schedule:

Today - Actor Omari Hardwick; The Talk kicks off the holiday season with audience giveaways for single parents.

Tuesday - Actress Sarah Chalke; model Paulina Porizkova.

Wednesday - Actor Justin Long.

Thursday - Actor Alfred Molina.

Friday - Amanda is joined by her Fit for Christmas movie co-stars Paul Greene, Rebecca Buddig and son Elvis.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I haven't watched The Talk at all this season, just too busy doing other things. So I had no idea that Amanda had co created a Christmas movie, and was also starring in it. I watched it tonight and thought it was pretty good. Typical Christmas movie fare, but certainly as good or better than the typical Hallmark offering. Amanda really does light up the screen, as the saying goes. 

I'll have to find Friday's episode to watch. ☺

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Like 1

New week's schedule:

Monday - Actresses Renee Rapp & Alyah Chanelle Scott.

Tuesday - TV host Jeannie Mai Jenkins (🥰).

Wednesday - Actress Lisa Ann Walter; Teddy Swims talks and performs.

Thursday - Actor Adam Rodriguez.

Friday - Actress Retta; actress Liza Lapira.

• Thanks 2

New week's schedule:

Monday - Actor Jamie Camil.

Tuesday - Actors Kumail Nanjiani and Annaleigh Ashford; actress Natalie Morales; "The Talk Sleighs the Holidays" 12 day giveaway extravaganza continues with an audience filled with essential workers.

Wednesday - Actress Joanna Garcia Swisher; actress Sabrina Impacciatore.

Thursday - Actor and producer Jesse Tyler Ferguson; actor Harry Shum Jr.

Friday - Actor Paul Scheer; actress Karen David.

• Thanks 2

Hope everybody had a good Christmas and New Year! :) 

New week's schedule:

Monday - Repeat episode.

Tuesday - Actress Jenna Dewan; the co-hosts celebrate the new year by revealing their 2023 wishlist in new series "How I See 23" kicking off with Akbar.

Wednesday - Actor Giancarlo Esposito; Amanda shares her wishlist.

Thursday - Actress and singer Reba McEntire; Jerry shares his wishlist.

Friday - Actress Ashley Park; actress Amanda Warren; Sheryl and Natalie share their wishlists. 

• Thanks 1

New week's schedule:

Monday - NCIS actors Chris O'Donnell, Vanessa Lachey, Sean Murray, Wilmer Valderrama and Katrina Law.

Tuesday - Actor Josh Radnor.

Wednesday - Actors Kurtwood Smith and Debra Jo Rupp.

Thursday - Songwriter Diane Warren and singer Sofia Carson.

Friday - Actress Tichina Arnold; actress Julia Schlaepfer.

Edited by rmcrae

Hi Folks!  Long time no see.  Has everyone just given up?

Question re Sheryl Underwood:  Born in Little Rock, Arkansas & raised in Atwater, California, where she attended high school, greets guests on the show with a double-cheek kiss???  Just wondering why this is???  I'm also wondering why she doesn't complete the walk to the audience & goes on stage, clapping like a seal & pretending to recognize people in the audience.  Just sayin'!!!

• Like 1
On 3/16/2023 at 10:14 PM, Medicine Crow said:

Hi Folks!  Long time no see.  Has everyone just given up?

Question re Sheryl Underwood:  Born in Little Rock, Arkansas & raised in Atwater, California, where she attended high school, greets guests on the show with a double-cheek kiss???  Just wondering why this is???  I'm also wondering why she doesn't complete the walk to the audience & goes on stage, clapping like a seal & pretending to recognize people in the audience.  Just sayin'!!!

Still watching, but gave up on posting the guest list since it's just a handful of us here. Lol. 

I liked Jerry's birthday show with the Magic Mike dancers (minus Lisa Rinna stinking up the joint and some of the hosts kissing her ass 🤮) and Amanda's Broadway-themed birthday episode. 

All next week they'll have actors from The Young & the Restless to celebrate the soap's 50th anniversary and Victor Cruz fills in as guest co-host Thursday and Friday.

• Thanks 4
16 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Holly's back as a guest on Friday with her hubby Rodney to promote their reality dating show. 🤗

Oh good, a light at the end of the week.  Probably a taped show because it's Good Friday!!??

• Like 1

It was lovely seeing Holly back on the show with Rodney and congrats to their eldest son RJ finishing his second year as clubhouse attendant for the Dodgers. 🙂

• Like 3
17 hours ago, rmcrae said:

It was lovely seeing Holly back on the show with Rodney and congrats to their eldest son RJ finishing his second year as clubhouse attendant for the Dodgers. 🙂

I thought they said he was starting his eighth year ... not sure though.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

I thought they said he was starting his eighth year ... not sure though.

I looked it up and you're right. It's his eighth year. 

• Hugs 1

New week's schedule:

Monday - The Talk kicks off Season 14 with actor and author Sir Patrick Stewart.

Tuesday - Jeanie Bus, owner of the Los Angeles Lakers; female professional wrestler The Beast.

Wednesday - Game show host Jamie Camil; chef Alexandra Breckinridge.

Thursday- Comic Nicole Byer.

Friday - Actress Cheryl Hines; musician Shelia E.

• Thanks 1

Next week's schedule:

Monday - TV host Wayne Brady; social media personality Charli D'Amelio.

Tuesday - TV host Damon Wayans Jr.; sports journalist Stephen A. Smith.

Wednesday - Actor Bob Odenkirk and daughter Erin Odenkirk; TV host Nikki Glaser.

Thursday - TV host T.J. Lavin; author Anna Kloots.

Friday - Actress Hilarie Burton.

• Thanks 1
On 10/14/2023 at 9:48 PM, Medicine Crow said:

I really tried to watch the show a couple of times this week, but I found it a bit juvenile for my taste & everyone is trying SO hard.  I like "most" of them individually but I just can't.

I'm glad you posted this since I've been feeling the same all last week.

As much as I've been rooting for the show to get it together and bounce back I've finally come to accept the fact that they've done all they could and nothing will work. Sheryl is still the strongest host with Natalie an equally good mod, but Jerry, Akbar and Amanda (bless her) don't really bring anything to the table. The chemistry was always a bit off, but it's even worse after so many months off since last season.

I was disappointed and annoyed that they didn't talk about what's happening in Israel, but chose instead to talk about Beyoncé at Taylor Swift's concert and the California lotto. They're not a political show, but they've talked about the war in the Ukraine and mass shootings here in the US so there's no excuse this time. 

I'll try to stick with them, but now I see the writing on the wall. They won't be long for this daytime TV world. 

Edited by rmcrae
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
19 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I'm glad you posted this since I've been feeling the same all last week.

As much as I've been rooting for the show to get it together and bounce back I've finally come to accept the fact that they've done all they could and nothing will work. Sheryl is still the strongest host with Natalie an equally good mod, but Jerry, Akbar and Amanda (bless her) don't really bring anything to the table. The chemistry was always a bit off, but it's even worse after so many months off since last season.

I was disappointed and annoyed that they didn't talk about what's happening in Israel, but chose instead to talk about Beyoncé at Taylor Swift's concert and the California lotto. They're not a political show, but they've talked about the war in the Ukraine and mass shootings here in the US so there's no excuse this time. 

I'll try to stick with them, but now I see the writing on the wall. They won't be long for this daytime TV world. 

I only watch when someone is on that I am interested in. The men bring nothing to this show.

• Like 2

New week's schedule:

Monday - Singer Geri Halliwell-Horner; track and field athlete Allyson Felix.

Tuesday - TV personality Adrienne Bailon-Houghton; reality TV personality Crystal Kung Minkoff.

Wednesday - Actor Paul Reiser; therapist Jeff Guenther.

Thursday - TV host Josh Duhamel; singer Luann De Lesseps.

Friday - Actor Cedric the Entertainer; professional football player Shannon Sharpe.

• Thanks 1

New week's schedule...

Monday - Actress Lisa Rinna; designer Sabrina Soto.

Tuesday - Celebrating Halloween with JoJo Siwa and Bush perform.

Wednesday - Actors Lauralee Bell and Michael Damian; comic Reggie Watts.

Thursday - Comic Whitney Cummings; real estate broker Jason Oppenheim.

Friday - Dancer Julianne Hough; Kate the Chemist.

I just checked my guide and it shows The Talk airing at 2pm tomorrow on Global TV.  Did not notice or watch if it was on today or yesterday.

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Hi all!  I watched the Monday show about the football game, but noticed they weren't listed yesterday or today on any of my channels.  Has Canada cancelled it (along with other shows here)?

I'll have to find the link and share tomorrow, but recently I read that the shows ratings have improved. Far from being a smash hit, but doing better than before. On the one hand I'm glad since I want them to succeed (particularly for Sheryl and Natalie's sakes), but it's unfortunate that this even fluffier version of the show is doing better. I miss the longer Table Talk segments with brief serious discussions.

• Like 2

Although I like most of the hosts, the show seems forced & contrived unless they have a guest for more than half the show that interests THEM!!  I'm sorry to see some of them out of a job.

• Like 2