Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

New week's schedule:

Monday - Actress Shannen Doherty.

Tuesday - News anchor Norah O'Donnell.

Wednesday - Actresses Kimberly Williams-Paisley and Ashley Williams.

Thursday - TBA

Friday - Actor Adam Rodriguez.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Did anyone catch who Amanda said she copied the really cute dress she was wearing today?

Never mind.  I did some sleuthing & it was Lauren Alaina who wore the dress last week.

3 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

• Love 1

I have discovered that I do not like Amanda Kloots. Her being on DWTS this past season confirmed it. Talk about someone cashing in on her husband's death. She would not be a co-host on The Talk or DWTS if her husband had not died.

3 hours ago, BeeBop88 said:

I have discovered that I do not like Amanda Kloots. Her being on DWTS this past season confirmed it. Talk about someone cashing in on her husband's death. She would not be a co-host on The Talk or DWTS if her husband had not died.

Whether or not her husband's death played a major factor in her being on both shows, she has a 2 year old child to support. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, rmcrae said:

Whether or not her husband's death played a major factor in her being on both shows, she has a 2 year old child to support. 

Co-sign all day long.  I didn't know anything about her or husband's unfortunate death until she joined The Talk.  In my humble opinion, she'd be an idiot not to take advantage of a job offer & DWTS was icing on the cake.  She's a single mom who is taking her responsibilities seriously!!!

• Love 14

^ I agree with you both. 

I've never been through what Amanda has and can't begin to imagine. Just think how hard it is to go through a breakup or divorce. Losing a soulmate, especially at a young age, has to be some of the worst pain a human being can ever experience. I don't think turning down the opportunities she's been given would have done anyone any good. She's been respectful of her late husband's memory and is supporting a child she now has to raise and support on her own. I also think the fact she stays busy and positive is inspiring to anyone who's lost a loved one or has had a rough time in any way. 

• Love 13

I have nothing against Amanda...I just don't think she brings much to the show other than her pretty face.  She has, in my opinion, a bland personality.

I wish they'd cut down on all the dancing at the beginning of the show.  Natalie isn't very good at it and looks slightly uncomfortable.  I wonder what it's like for a journalist to step into an entertainer's shoes like she's done.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, A-Lo said:

I have nothing against Amanda...I just don't think she brings much to the show other than her pretty face.  She has, in my opinion, a bland personality.

I wish they'd cut down on all the dancing at the beginning of the show.  Natalie isn't very good at it and looks slightly uncomfortable.  I wonder what it's like for a journalist to step into an entertainer's shoes like she's done.

She co-hosted Access Hollywood Live for a couple years so transitioning to this show was pretty easy for her. Judging from some of the articles I read she was pretty keen to take on the job. Lord knows they desperately needed her.

• Love 5

I don’t dislike Amanda, but if she left the show tomorrow, I really wouldn’t miss her. I’m a little over the holiday outfits. Some of them look too cutesy. It is possible to look festive without going overboard. 

Akbar and Natalie are the newbies that I’m enjoying. I view Jerry the same as Amanda and his constant need to be the center of attention manchild is getting old. 

• Love 4

New week's schedule:

Monday - Actress Ali Wentworth.

Tuesday - Comic Sebastian Maniscalco; actress Katheryn Winnick.

Wednesday - Actress Lucy Hale; Nene Leaks guest co-hosts.

Thursday - Actress Cheryl Hines; Actress Katie Lowes.

Friday - Celebrating Christmas; a tree decorating contest; Kloots sisters Amanda and Anna lead a craft segment showing how to turn a COVID-19 mask into a Santa beard.

• Love 2

Tonight I wanted to see a portion of today's show that I missed so I FF my recording to the spot that I wanted.  Imagine my surprise when they were interviewing Ali Wentworth (remote).  SO, I now have tomorrow's show recorded.  Is this just a one-off or what?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Surprise, surprise, yesterday's show is on today!!!  Glad I taped yesterday & have the one with Ali Wentworth.  WTH???

These networks go wonky sometimes. Was Ali Wentworth in studio? I missed it.

1 hour ago, Medicine Crow said:

Very well-planned Christmas show.  I really enjoyed it, particularly the families.

Same here. It was the first Christmas show with no red or purple-haired people getting their asses kissed by the other hosts. 😉

• LOL 4
On 12/8/2021 at 2:53 PM, BeeBop88 said:

She does not mention her late husband on the show any more than anyone else mentions their family. I think she's a little bland and boring, but she's working and bringing home a paycheck which is basically so many single mothers who have lost their husbands during the pandemic.

• Love 5
23 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

She does not mention her late husband on the show any more than anyone else mentions their family. I think she's a little bland and boring, but she's working and bringing home a paycheck which is basically so many single mothers who have lost their husbands during the pandemic.

I think it is refreshing to have somebody like Amanda who does not make waves just by being authentically who she is.. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & a Happy New Year to all The Talk fans!!!

You too! I've said this before, but you guys are some of the nicest people on primetimer. Hope you all stay safe and warm and wish you lots of joy. ♥️Happy Holidays!

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Do "we" have a schedule (that I can't find)??  HAPPY NEW YEAR one & all!!!

Happy New Year, @Medicine Crow! 🥳

I've been checking their website for this week's schedule since Saturday and nothing has been posted, but my channel guide does have the schedule for today and tomorrow's shows. Sophia Bush is today's guest and Leslie Jordan will be on tomorrow.

I finally found the full schedule:

Today - Actress Sophia Bush.

Tuesday - Actor Leslie Jordan.

Wednesday - Actress Retta.

Thursday - Actors Sheila Carrasco, Devan Long and Rebecca Wisocky ("Ghosts").

Friday - Actors Tyler Hoechlin (🥰) and Elizabeth Tulloch ("Superman & Lois"); chefs Frank Olivieri and Chris Pacelli each make a signature dish to be judged by the hosts.

I was disappointed that they didn't show any clips of Betty White's appearances on the show. I knew she'd been a guest before, but had no idea she'd been on 7 times. R.I.P. 😇

Edited by rmcrae
Updated info
  • Love 6

Can anyone else picture Jerry as the "bad cop" when it comes to his kids? I can with Rebecca, but Jerry seems like he'd be as goofy and kid-like at home as he is on TV. Lol.

Sheryl is even more snatched than she was before the holidays. Go girl!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

Can anyone else picture Jerry as the "bad cop" when it comes to his kids? I can with Rebecca, but Jerry seems like he'd be as goofy and kid-like at home as he is on TV. Lol.

I had to Google "snatched" before I could agree with you ... LOL.  Yes, Sheryl has really upped her game & is looking fly!!!

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Lol yes! 

I noticed that too! Sheryl looks incredible. So happy for her. :)

• Love 4

New week's schedule:

Monday - Actor Oliver Hudson.

Tuesday - Actress Margaret Cho.

Wednesday - Actors Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker.

Thursday - Actor David Arquette.

Friday - Actress Isla Fisher; chefs from two cities make signature dishes to be judged by the hosts.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

New week's schedule:

Monday - Actor Oliver Hudson.

Tuesday - Actress Margaret Cho.

Wednesday - Actors Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker.

Thursday - Actor David Arquette.

Friday - Actress Isla Fisher; chefs from two cities make signature dishes to be judged by the hosts.

Boris and Nicole must be one of the most beautiful couples in Hollywood. 

• Love 3

New week's schedule:

Monday - The Talk celebrates Martin Luther King Day with actress Jenifer Lewis (🥰) and actors Thorsten Kaye and Lawrence Saint-Victor.

Tuesday - Actress Ana Gasteyer.

Wednesday - Actress Drew Barrymore.

Thursday - Actor Ed Helms; actor Randall Park. 

Friday - TV host Steve Harvey; chefs Jeffrey Thomas and Austin Smith serve up Nashville hot chicken for the hosts to judge. 

• Love 3

New week's schedule:

Monday - Actor Robert Patrick.

Tuesday - Actress Francia Raisa.

Wednesday - Actress Ming-Na Wen.

Thursday - TBA.

Friday - Actors 50 Cent and Joseph Sikora; chefs Marvin Matherne and Nick Schauman each serve dishes to the hosts.

• Love 2

New week's schedule:

Monday - Actor Patrick Wilson (🥰).

Tuesday - Actresses Quinta Brunson and Sheryl Lee Ralph.

Wednesday - Actress Lacey Chabert.

Thursday - TBA

Friday - Actor Eric Braeden; chefs from two cities make signature dishes to be judged by the hosts.

• Love 3

Sheryl looked particularly fetching today!!  Her eye shadow beautifully matched her peach/orange blouse & it looks like she's lost a few more lbs.  Good for her!!!

I'm happy that the show leans more towards entertainment & light gossip like Rihanna's pregnancy announcement.  Overall, there's not much to dislike about the show.

• Love 3

I have watched sporadically lately, and often only watch the first part with the hosts' banter,. I do think it is a great group, and they obviously like and respect one another. 

Regarding Sheryl, she does look great, but I find it hard to believe that she is losing weight due to moving more, drinking more water, praying, eating more fiber, etc. Especially at at 58 (I think she is) when metabolism slows down quite a bit. I wouldn't be surprised if she has had a lap band or such surgery and is just not revealing it (ala Star Jones years ago). But however she has lost weight she does look good, and it will certainly benefit her health wise. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Regarding Sheryl, she does look great, but I find it hard to believe that she is losing weight due to moving more, drinking more water, praying, eating more fiber, etc. Especially at at 58 (I think she is) when metabolism slows down quite a bit. I wouldn't be surprised if she has had a lap band or such surgery and is just not revealing it (ala Star Jones years ago). But however she has lost weight she does look good, and it will certainly benefit her health wise. 

Totally agree. Wish I could just simply pray away the extra pounds 😕

• LOL 4

If Sheryl did have lap band surgery I don't think she'd get much flack for saying so.  If she changed her diet in a serious way and did all the things mentioned above in a previous post I could see how she could look the way she does now. Her weight loss hasn't happened super quick like someone who went on a crash diet.

What I came here to mention though is that I wish she would wear shoes she could actually walk in when coming out with the rest of the hosts at the start of the show. I worry about her falling and the prancing thing she was doing yesterday looked uncomfortable and dangerous.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
11 hours ago, Jaded said:

If Sheryl did have lap band surgery I don't think she'd get much flack for saying so.  If she changed her diet in a serious way and did all the things mentioned above in a previous post I could see how she could look the way she does now. Her weight loss hasn't happened super quick like someone who went on a crash diet.

What I came here to mention though is that I wish she would wear shoes she could actually walk in when coming out with the rest of the hosts at the start of the show. I worry about her falling and the prancing thing she was doing yesterday looked uncomfortable and dangerous.

I think she'd be honest if she had surgery.

Agreed on Sheryl needing to wear more comfortable shoes, but she might feel even more pressure to wear those heels since she's the shortest panelist. Not sure how tall Natalie is without heels, but Akbar's about 6'6, Jerry looks about 6'1 or 6'2 and Amanda is almost 6 ft. I'd rather be the shortest in comfortable shoes, but to each their own. 

• Love 3
On 2/2/2022 at 11:00 AM, Jaded said:

She may not have had lap band surgery, but I do believe her weight loss is due to something more structured than she is saying, Even with a weight loss program like Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers, you lose fairly slowly over a long period (if you are trying to lose the amount Sheryl has/is). I have a niece who lost a lot a few years ago by using a specific program that was also doctor regulated. 

Last year Sheryl did an interview for GH where she talked about meditation, drinking more water, sleeping better, moving more. She was at 2500 steps a day then, which honestly is barely moving throughout the day. In any case she listed a few things that were contributing to helping her lose weight, ending with "mostly prayer".  Which is why I call B.S. on her being truthful. No one loses weight mostly by praying. Lol. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 4

New week's schedule:

Monday - Actress JoAnna Garcia Swisher.

Tuesday - Actor Ludacris.

Wednesday - Actress Gugu Mbatha-Raw.

Thursday - TV host Dr. Phil McGraw.

Friday - Actor Jaime Camil. 

• Love 1

I agree with the conversation about voices. I love a man with a deep voice. Akbar's is really nice. 

And Jerry is such a gentleman! It's so lovely how he treats the women. 

I am not about eating the same thing every day. I wish I could eat like Victoria Beckham, but I just can't. 

The boards don't seem as active before, but I'm personally really enjoying the show. The hosts are all so lovely. I guess when we post a lot, it's not always good. lol

Edited by RealHousewife
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I agree with the conversation about voices. I love a man with a deep voice. Akbar's is really nice. 

And Jerry is such a gentleman! It's so lovely how he treats the women. 

I am not about eating the same thing every day. I wish I could eat like Victoria Beckham, but I just can't. 

The boards don't seem as active before, but I'm personally really enjoying the show. The hosts are all so lovely. I guess when we post a lot, it's not always good. lol

I wish The Real could get their old time slot back so I wouldn't have to flip back and forth, but I'm enjoying the current panel as well. The show seems much more focused than last season and the hosts are more relaxed. 

• Love 4