Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

On 3/30/2019 at 12:14 AM, rmcrae said:

I was disgusted as well. Such scum.

If Thandie Newton's daughter isn't her mini-me! I had no idea who she was until they mentioned it, but I kept thinking "what in the Sister, Sister (more like Mother, Daughter) is going on here?". Such a well spoken young lady.

Something tells me Colin Farrell is so freaky he'd gladly take Sharon up on her offer for a threesome with her and Ozzy. Lord, I just made myself nauseous...

I kept asking myself why Nico Parker looked so familiar too. For some reason I thought maybe she was Nicole Ari Parker's daughter.lol When they said Thandie, I saw it . Her mini me. 

I'm nauseous too!

• LOL 1
On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:14 AM, rmcrae said:

Something tells me Colin Farrell is so freaky he'd gladly take Sharon up on her offer for a threesome with her and Ozzy. Lord, I just made myself nauseous...

Ozzy is just gross, how did Sharon manage to tolerate him in her bed for all of those years. His hair looks greasy unwashed and he looks like he does not bathe and if he does, it is not done well.  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Apprentice79 said:

Ozzy is just gross, how did Sharon manage to tolerate him in her bed for all of those years. His hair looks greasy unwashed and he looks like he does not bathe and if he does, it is not done well.  

Hubby was watching some movie on Netflix based on a book by Motley Crue. I couldn't watch it, it was soooooo stupid.  I did watch one scene, Ozzy snorted ants on the ground then pissed beside a pool, immediately threw himself to the ground and licked up his piss. I jumped up and said I'm out. Disgusting. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

You can tolerate a lot of things when you're drunk most of the time...

Schedule for the rest of the week:

Tuesday - Actor Dominic West.

Wednesday - Actress Sanaa Lathan.

Thursday - Actress Dana Delaney; Carly Pearce performs.

Friday - Singer Reba McEntire; actress Lisa Whelchel.

• Love 4

A breaking news bulletin interrupted the first few segments of yesterday's show and when the show came back Carrie Ann was crying and said she was sick and homebound at one point. What was wrong with her? Thanks in advance!

Sharon could've apologized to Susan Boyle for what she said about her when she was on the show a couple of years ago, but like a coward she hid out backstage while Julie and another host interviewed her. It was probably for the best that she didn't. There's nothing genuine about her or her half-assed "apologies".

• Love 5
1 hour ago, rmcrae said:

A breaking news bulletin interrupted the first few segments of yesterday's show and when the show came back Carrie Ann was crying and said she was sick and homebound at one point. What was wrong with her? Thanks in advance!

Sharon could've apologized to Susan Boyle for what she said about her when she was on the show a couple of years ago, but like a coward she hid out backstage while Julie and another host interviewed her. It was probably for the best that she didn't. There's nothing genuine about her or her half-assed "apologies".

I don't know for sure, but from what I understand, Carrie Ann was going through some "issues" & couldn't leave the house.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Re Carrie Ann: she didnt say. I guess it's something VERY personal to her cuz she shares EVERYTHING. 

Re Sharon/Susan boyle: for someone that says she's remorseful, she sure brings it up a lot. And it always seems like she wants to retell the story down to the specifics, but Sara stops her.

• Love 4

Thanks @Medicine Crow and @Blissfool.

4 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Re Carrie Ann: she didnt say. I guess it's something VERY personal to her cuz she shares EVERYTHING. 

Re Sharon/Susan boyle: for someone that says she's remorseful, she sure brings it up a lot. And it always seems like she wants to retell the story down to the specifics, but Sara stops her.

Sara should let Sharon say it and show how much of an asshole she is (as if we didn't already know) without the others kissing her ass with "You've changed so much, Mrs. O!". "Changed", my ass!

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

Thanks @Medicine Crow and @Blissfool.

Sara should let Sharon say it and show how much of an asshole she is (as if we didn't already know) without the others kissing her ass with "You've changed so much, Mrs. O!". "Changed", my ass!

These days, she's absolutely choking on the bile she'd like to spew, but I think TPTB have put a virtual muzzle on her (aka keep that shit to yourself, or else!!).

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

These days, she's absolutely choking on the bile she'd like to spew, but I think TPTB have put a virtual muzzle on her (aka keep that shit to yourself, or else!!).

Julie and Les are no longer there to protect her from getting in trouble when she does or says something stupid. Do you guys remember the time she and the ladies went on a late night talk show and in a drunken tirade she cursed out the ladies of the View. It was very bad, the ladies played it for laughs, but, they were clearly uncomfortable.   Any other person would have gotten reprimanded or suspended. She was not there to represent herself or Ozzy, she was there to represent CBS. 

• Love 5

This week's schedule:

Monday - Actress Nene Leakes; Kristine Johnson guest-cohosts.

Tuesday - Dionne Warwick performs; actor Matthew Gray Gubler; Chris Wragge guest-cohosts.

Wednesday - Actor Nikolaj Coster-Waldau; Ukee Washington guest co-hosts.

Thursday - Actor Emilio Estevez; Amelia Santaniello guest co-hosts.

Friday - Actress Vicki Lawrence; Sara Bareilles performs; Irika Sargent guest co-hosts.

I'm sure Nene will be whining about how "mean" the other ATL Housewives were to her at the reunion and using Gregg's cancer as an excuse for her own behavior like always...

• Love 2
(edited)

Carrie Ann Inaba calling Barbara Walters Baba Wawa was the most hilarious thing that she has done on the show. It was so unexpected and it had me rolling. Her anecdote about her being a guest host on the view was so illuminating about Baba Wawa.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Carrie Ann Inaba calling Barbara Walters Baba Wawa was the most hilarious thing that she has done on the show. It was so unexpected and it had me rolling. Her anecdote about her being a guest host on the view was so illuminating about Baba Wawa.

I can remember that Barbara Walters hated that name. I wish I has seen the show today. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I can remember that Barbara Walters hated that name. I wish I has seen the show today. 

Saturday Night Live coined that name for her. She whined incessantly about it for years and her own daughter told her to get over it and that she needed to get a sense of humor.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

It should be up on cbs.com by now.  Should.  When I really want to watch it, it's not uploaded right away:/

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Carrie Ann has been a welcome surprise for me as she was not my first pick for Julie's replacement.  She is funny, informative and a great fit.  

I also loved when she made the comment about wanting to see a penis up close.  That whole conversation was hilarious.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, A.J. said:

Carrie Ann has been a welcome surprise for me as she was not my first pick for Julie's replacement.  She is funny, informative and a great fit.  

I also loved when she made the comment about wanting to see a penis up close.  That whole conversation was hilarious.  

I've liked Carrie Ann since before she was hired permanently. BUT, I like funny Carrie Ann. I don't like that she cries too much. And I get it....shes sensitive and in touch with her feelings and yada yada yada....but I don't like seeing her cry several times a week. This coming from a big-time crybaby.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Blissfool said:

but I don't like seeing her cry several times a week. This coming from a big-time crybaby.

Both her and Sheryl! 

The injury to the Auburn gymnast was one of the most horrendous sports injuries that I have ever seen. Godspeed on her recovery process. 

• Love 4

so who is going to replace sara? this announcement doesn't even come as a big surprise to me. she's too good for this show. though i do love sheryl and carrie ann. and does this mean the conners will be back next season?

21 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

barbara walters was known to be a bitch. i hope she was watching too. i hope there is some good dirt on her in the view book. though my library doesn't have it yet & I'm not buying it.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Blissfool said:

I've liked Carrie Ann since before she was hired permanently. BUT, I like funny Carrie Ann. I don't like that she cries too much. And I get it....shes sensitive and in touch with her feelings and yada yada yada....but I don't like seeing her cry several times a week. This coming from a big-time crybaby.

i love carrie ann! she is an animal lover, she is sensitive and smart. wish i had a friend like her. i don't mind seeing her cry. at least it's genuine unlike mrs. o. and does anyone really believe ozzy feel due to being ill? or does ill mean drunk or high?

• Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, msrachelj said:

? or does ill mean drunk or high?

Lol, but in the south ill means angry and he appears angry when he’s not drunk or high. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
That’s the second time I had to fix the autocorrect. I am trying to use the word ill and it keeps changing to I’ll.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
18 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

so who is going to replace sara? this announcement doesn't even come as a big surprise to me. she's too good for this show. though i do love sheryl and carrie ann. and does this mean the conners will be back next season?

I had a feeling that Sara would leave at some point.  She is an actress and producer, she would want to pursue acting and producing.  The ladies spent 11 months out of the year working with breaks here and there; it does not give them enough time pursue their passions. I have a feeling she turned down acting roles because of the talk. I think that the show, the Conners, has given her back her love for acting. She also mentioned her family.  

Aisha left the show for the same reason, not enough time in the year to pursue other things.. Sharon made me cry and Sharon could not help herself and threw shade at Aisha, Holly and Leah.  She was right in that Sara has really opened up this season. This has been her best season.. I have always loved that Sara does not straighten her curly hair. I am going to miss her for being herself. Sheryl said it best, she is truly the most authentic person at the table..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 13
59 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

I had a feeling that Sara would leave at some point.  She is an actress and producer, she would want to pursue acting and producing.  The ladies spent 11 months out of the year working with breaks here and there; it does not give them enough time pursue their passions. I have a feeling she turned down acting roles because of the talk. I think that the show, the Conners, has given her back her love for acting. She also mentioned her family.  

Aisha left the show for the same reason, not enough time in the year to pursue other things.. Sharon made me cry and Sharon could not help herself and threw shade at Aisha, Holly and Leah.  She was right in that Sara has really opened up this season. This has been her best season.. I have always loved that Sara does not straighten her curly hair. I am going to miss her for being herself. Sheryl said it best, she is truly the most authentic person at the table..

What did she say about Leah, Holly and Aisha? I wish she would leave!

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, rcc said:

What did she say about Leah, Holly and Aisha? I wish she would leave!

While she was saying that this is the best panel to date due to Sara's leadership, she also said nobody on the current panel gets on her nerves, unlike past ladies who sat at the table. It was an unnecessary biting  remark that did not need to be said. Sharon is incapable of taking the high road. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Sharon made me cry and Sharon could not help herself and threw shade at Aisha, Holly and Leah.  

You forgot Julie. She could also have been talking about her.

I think the best panel was Sheryl, Sara, Mrs. O, Aisha, and Julie.

• Love 4

Sharon crying was so weird. It's Sara's moment, yet Sara had to go comfort Sharon. And then, Sharon didn't even acknowledge her, turn and hug her back! 

I'm sad to see Sara go. Will miss her dry and snarky sense of humor as well as her annoyance with people, crowds, and social situations. Reminds me a little of myself. 😉

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, Miss Slay said:

You forgot Julie. She could also have been talking about her.

I think the best panel was Sheryl, Sara, Mrs. O, Aisha, and Julie.

Julie and Sharon clashed during the first season, so, you are indeed correct.  Leah tried to broker a truce between them and it backfired on her spectacularly.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, msrachelj said:

barbara walters was known to be a bitch. i hope she was watching too. i hope there is some good dirt on her in the view book. though my library doesn't have it yet & I'm not buying it.

Yes, The Conners was renewed by ABC for Season 2 on March 22nd this year .

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

While she was saying that this is the best panel to date due to Sara's leadership, she also said nobody on the current panel gets on her nerves, unlike past ladies who sat at the table. It was an unnecessary biting  remark that did not need to be said. Sharon is incapable of taking the high road. 

Typical her. And it's funny because, Julie aside, the other ladies are living their lives like it's golden while she sits there shading them. Some people love being miserable. She'll really think she's hot shit when they return for season 10 and she'll be the only original host. She should've been the first one who got fired, but alas. 

I'm sad to see Sara go, but I'm also not surprised. Did she say she and Sharon live a few blocks from each other? Oy!

Carrie Ann is a good mod so she can fully take over Sara's role. As for Sara's replacement, Carnie likes to pop in every now and then instead of being a permanent host and I don't see Jodie Sweetin stopping by any time soon (the discussions about Lori Loughlin and all). I'd love to see Yvette Nicole Brown, but she's been filling in a lot on The Real and could (deservedly) be their fifth host. Garcelle Beauvais would be great too, but I don't think she'd bother coming back. Any other possible names?

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Thanks.  She needs to leave because she has been the problem with this show from the beginning.  Drama queen and hateful person that she is.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Typical her. And it's funny because, Julie aside, the other ladies are living their lives like it's golden while she sits there shading them. Some people love being miserable. She'll really think she's hot shit when they return for season 10 and she'll be the only original host. She should've been the first one who got fired, but alas. 

I'm sad to see Sara go, but I'm also not surprised. Did she say she and Sharon live a few blocks from each other? Oy!

Carrie Ann is a good mod so she can fully take over Sara's role. As for Sara's replacement, Carnie likes to pop in every now and then instead of being a permanent host and I don't see Jodie Sweetin stopping by any time soon (the discussions about Lori Loughlin and all). I'd love to see Yvette Nicole Brown, but she's been filling in a lot on The Real and could (deservedly) be their fifth host. Garcelle Beauvais would be great too, but I don't think she'd bother coming back. Any other possible names?

Damn you, Aunt Becky!

I really, really, really enjoy Jodie Sweetin at the table. It would be such a shame if the aforementioned cloud followed Jodie around and possibly hindered her employment opportunities.  I think she’s the obvious choice to sit at the table next season. Or, maybe Jodie and Camila McConaughey can alternate days? 

I can’t stand Carnie at all. As many of you have pointed out, she makes everything about her. I pray she’s not even being considered as an option. 

Please forgive my possible unpopular opinion and preference as it’s not meant to be disrespectful or make me come off as an ageist at all, but I’d love TPTB to find someone younger (late 30s/early 40s) in order to balance out the span of the age differences among the co-hosts.

I know Eve is only 40 (as am I), but I cannot relate to her at all. I enjoy her presence on the show and really like her, but...

Can we agree to add the following to to our list of things she says as often as Sharon mispronounces words? (Did anyone ever tell Sharon that  Jussie Smollet’s name isn’t Jessie?)

“When I was younger and on tour...” OR

“My mom was a young mom and super strict, so...”

I agree with 95% of everything Sheryl says (it’s the no nonsense high school teacher in me) and I love that she’s not afraid to share her faith with the audience. However, I’m more of a cynical, “Cafeteria Plan Catholic” who wouldn’t volunteer at church to make friends. The volunteers in my parish wouldn’t exactly be up for a night of pub crawling or understand why dating is so difficult. She loses me sometimes when she talks about going to church or praying for something to happen. 

I do love that she & Carrie Ann are obviously BFFs. Their friendship is genuine and palpable. As much as I don’t care for the constantly crying Carrie Ann, I was able to relate to her when she shared how dating sites provided her with companionship and/or friends when she was too ill to leave the house. Sheryl didn’t seem to understand that and it made me a bit sad. Unless you’ve been temporarily house bound for specific health reasons, whether it’s a situational issue, you’re recovering from surgery or battling a chronic and intractable health issue, we can’t all jump out of bed each day and interact with people at a coffee shop or the grocery store. Even if we were out and about, everyone stares at their damn phones everywhere they go, so a simple chat with a stranger while you wait for a latte doesn’t happen anymore. It makes me so sad.

I will still watch the show (unless they hire Carnie), but admittedly, it’s quite difficult for me to “see myself” at the table on many days. I know the show is meant to be light and fluffy, but with the quality of women and their intelligence (minus Sharon) on the show, I feel like they could tackle some deeper topics a hell of a lot better than the East Coast Fight Club TV Show that calls itself The View. I cannot lie: I’d like to see them discuss lighter or general political issues or comment on things that are everywhere. I’d have loved to get their two cents when the Cheeto in Charge ascended the steps onto Air Force One with toilet paper stuck on his shoe. The question could be: “Would you ever tell ____________ they have TP on their shoe/lipstick on their teeth/dress tucked into their underwear?” I want to see SOMETHING other than viral videos of morons doing shit to get as many “likes” as possible! 

I also wish they’d eradicate any “stories” about acts of animal cruelty. I fast forward that shit with both eyes closed. I know it’s important to highlight certain issues with the hope of possibly ending these horrific acts via awareness, but it hurts my heart. I felt the same way about the ladies discussing (and watching) the videos of “parents” who were literally slapping cheese on their babies. I don’t even have kids of my own, but I skipped that segment too.  I did accidentally see a wee clip of it on “Inside Edition” while channel surfing and I needed a Xanax right then and there. 

While we know she would be just as inarticulate, illiterate and cuckoo if she were 20 years younger, Scratchy McScratcherson is 66 years old. She gives zero fucks about anything and doesn’t take things seriously. She proudly recalls anecdotes about the wrong things. I wish someone would cut her microphone out or edit her out entirely when she starts blabbing about the loony stuff she’s done over the years. The time she went to Jack and Kelly’s school to threaten a bully? 🙄How does Sara put up with it? 

On a positive note, as a curly haired gal myself, I absolutely love the way Sara wears her hair. I would write to her and ask for her hairdresser’s name and copy her haircut in a hot minute, but I have the thickest hair known to man. Wouldn’t work on me. Ever.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

sharon is a nasty bitch.  she proclaims to love animals but i posted here in the past about one interview show she did and the story about the pigeon she and ozzy brought to a producers office as a "joke" and it backfired and ozzy "accidentally" killed it. she is disgusting. 

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, Bridget said:

Damn you, Aunt Becky!

I really, really, really enjoy Jodie Sweetin at the table. It would be such a shame if the aforementioned cloud followed Jodie around and possibly hindered her employment opportunities.  I think she’s the obvious choice to sit at the table next season. Or, maybe Jodie and Camila McConaughey can alternate days? 

I can’t stand Carnie at all. As many of you have pointed out, she makes everything about her. I pray she’s not even being considered as an option. 

Please forgive my possible unpopular opinion and preference as it’s not meant to be disrespectful or make me come off as an ageist at all, but I’d love TPTB to find someone younger (late 30s/early 40s) in order to balance out the span of the age differences among the co-hosts.

I know Eve is only 40 (as am I), but I cannot relate to her at all. I enjoy her presence on the show and really like her, but...

Can we agree to add the following to to our list of things she says as often as Sharon mispronounces words? (Did anyone ever tell Sharon that  Jussie Smollet’s name isn’t Jessie?)

I agree with 95% of everything Sheryl says (it’s the no nonsense high school teacher in me) and I love that she’s not afraid to share her faith with the audience. However, I’m more of a cynical, “Cafeteria Plan Catholic” who wouldn’t volunteer at church to make friends. The volunteers in my parish wouldn’t exactly be up for a night of pub crawling or understand why dating is so difficult. She loses me sometimes when she talks about going to church or praying for something to happen. 

I do love that she & Carrie Ann are obviously BFFs. Their friendship is genuine and palpable. As much as I don’t care for the constantly crying Carrie Ann, I was able to relate to her when she shared how dating sites provided her with companionship and/or friends when she was too ill to leave the house. Sheryl didn’t seem to understand that and it made me a bit sad. Unless you’ve been temporarily house bound for specific health reasons, whether it’s a situational issue, you’re recovering from surgery or battling a chronic and intractable health issue, we can’t all jump out of bed each day and interact with people at a coffee shop or the grocery store. Even if we were out and about, everyone stares at their damn phones everywhere they go, so a simple chat with a stranger while you wait for a latte doesn’t happen anymore. It makes me so sad.

I will still watch the show (unless they hire Carnie), but admittedly, it’s quite difficult for me to “see myself” at the table on many days. I know the show is meant to be light and fluffy, but with the quality of women and their intelligence (minus Sharon) on the show, I feel like they could tackle some deeper topics a hell of a lot better than the East Coast Fight Club TV Show that calls itself The View. I cannot lie: I’d like to see them discuss lighter or general political issues or comment on things that are everywhere. I’d have loved to get their two cents when the Cheeto in Charge ascended the steps onto Air Force One with toilet paper stuck on his shoe. The question could be: “Would you ever tell ____________ they have TP on their shoe/lipstick on their teeth/dress tucked into their underwear?” I want to see SOMETHING other than viral videos of morons doing shit to get as many “likes” as possible! 

I also wish they’d eradicate any “stories” about acts of animal cruelty. I fast forward that shit with both eyes closed. I know it’s important to highlight certain issues with the hope of possibly ending these horrific acts via awareness, but it hurts my heart. I felt the same way about the ladies discussing (and watching) the videos of “parents” who were literally slapping cheese on their babies. I don’t even have kids of my own, but I skipped that segment too.  I did accidentally see a wee clip of it on “Inside Edition” while channel surfing and I needed a Xanax right then and there. 

While we know she would be just as inarticulate, illiterate and cuckoo if she were 20 years younger, Scratchy McScratcherson is 66 years old. She gives zero fucks about anything and doesn’t take things seriously. She proudly recalls anecdotes about the wrong things. I wish someone would cut her microphone out or edit her out entirely when she starts blabbing about the loony stuff she’s done over the years. The time she went to Jack and Kelly’s school to threaten a bully? 🙄How does Sara put up with it? 

On a positive note, as a curly haired gal myself, I absolutely love the way Sara wears her hair. I would write to her and ask for her hairdresser’s name and copy her haircut in a hot minute, but I have the thickest hair known to man. Wouldn’t work on me. Ever.

agree. no animal abuse videos. but i do like them getting the message out that these acts should be punished. one topic i would like to see banned from here (and everywhere, tv ,and all medias and out of the minds of the public) is the KARDASHIANS. that family has done more to bring down the i.q. of this nation than possibly even the "cheeto in charge".  

need to get rid of that flea ridden sharon and the stories of her gross husband and family. maybe not jack, haven't heard anything terrible about him but i don't really keep up. and i feel for him for having m.s.

i love carrie ann and sheryl, though i've disagreed on some of  her views. 

would love to see the idiotic videos from people wanting there 15 minutes disappear. we are feeding the tigers people!! kardashians, sharon, moron's on tape, be gone!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, msrachelj said:

would love to see the idiotic videos from people wanting there 15 minutes disappear. we are feeding the tigers people!! kardashians, sharon, moron's on tape, be gone!

Was thinking of this while watching today's show with the video of the gal who supposedly made her money on Insta, but the account was deleted due to complaints.  She posted a video on YouTube going off on those who complained.  Sara said that at first she had no sympathy, but then she watched the whole video and she felt sorry for her.  Sara needs to watch all the videos - girl has issues.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Bridget said:

Damn you, Aunt Becky!

I don't think TPTB would exclude Jodie because of what Lori Loughlin did, but I'm sure it would be awkward for her discussing that topic since they have a personal relationship and Sharon in particular has been especially critical of her. If she could handle it (or better yet, give Sharon the smackdown she deserves) then I'd like to see her join the table too. BTW, thanks for reminding me of Camila Alves. She was a natural too.

4 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Was thinking of this while watching today's show with the video of the gal who supposedly made her money on Insta, but the account was deleted due to complaints.  She posted a video on YouTube going off on those who complained.  Sara said that at first she had no sympathy, but then she watched the whole video and she felt sorry for her.  Sara needs to watch all the videos - girl has issues.

There's more than one video? What else did the girl say? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

I don't think TPTB would exclude Jodie because of what Lori Loughlin did, but I'm sure it would be awkward for her discussing that topic since they have a personal relationship and Sharon in particular has been especially critical of her. If she could handle it (or better yet, give Sharon the smackdown she deserves) then I'd like to see her join the table too. BTW, thanks for reminding me of Camila Alves. She was a natural too.

There's more than one video? What else did the girl say? 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6906411/Jessy-Taylor-cries-prospect-9-5-job-Instagram-deleted.html

Towards the bottom, it mentions her comments on her new Insta account.  

• Love 1
22 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6906411/Jessy-Taylor-cries-prospect-9-5-job-Instagram-deleted.html

Towards the bottom, it mentions her comments on her new Insta account.  

Thanks for the link, @scorpio1031. I disagreed with Sara anyway, but even moreso after reading those other comments. The girl not only has serious self-esteem issues and does think she's above being a nine to a fiver, but the "I'll end up a meth addicted hooker without Instagram!" comment is especially WTF?!-ish.

Good on Sheryl and Carrie Ann for yet again showing Ms. Wendy the kindness she doesn't give others.

• Love 1

The thing that bothers me about the Jessy Taylor story is that Instagram allegedly shut off her account without due diligence. The same thing has happened to Amazon and eBay sellers when rivals submit false reports in order to put their competitors out of business.

People's livelihoods and those of their employees are at stake and these huge companies need to manage their platforms in a much more responsible way. They all talk big but don't do much to really address the problems (because it would cost money).

This week's schedule:

Monday - Actress Brittany Snow; news anchor Pat Harvey guest co-hosts.

Tuesday - Actor Rick Fox.

Wednesday - Actress Chrissy Metz.

Thursday - Game show host Drew Carey; Tichina Arnold guest co-hosts.

Friday - TV personality Jack Osbourne; Tichina Arnold guest co-hosts.

Please let Raggedy Ann (TM @Mikita) be away!

Edited by rmcrae
  • Love 2