Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, 1SimonMom said:

I barely watch this show but I tried again for a few minutes, I like Eve however the fact that they have Robin McGraw on is enough to make me throw up, if I hear say Phillip one more time I am going to scream and the only reason that she has a business is because of Oprah.  Think of it if it weren't for Oprah we would not have Dr. McGraw or Rachel Ray on our tvs.  Here is a thought could you imagine if they had Robin, Dr. Phil, Rachel Ray and Meghan Mccain take over the hosting duties on the Talk.

Newsflash, Robin just admitted that she is a really good liar, shocking as if the world did not know that already,

Sorry Robin, you are a very bad liar if you think anyone believes that tight ass face of yours is because of a skin cream. Lady, bye!

• Love 11

I liked Oprah until she got so wrapped up in the celebrity scene so much so that it took over her talk show. It went from being a talk show where she'd have real people with real issues as guests to a daytime celebrity interview show. Then she brought on people like Dr. Phub, Dr. Oz and got involved with Rachael Ray who are still around annoying us all.

Robin McGraw and her husband Dr. Phub disgust me. They can't be happy raking in the money from his talk show so they have to create things like weight loss stuff that brings on lawsuits and crappy skincare hawked by a woman who's face looks like it's not even human anymore.

• Love 11
On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 2:39 PM, 1SimonMom said:

I barely watch this show but I tried again for a few minutes, I like Eve however the fact that they have Robin McGraw on is enough to make me throw up, if I hear say Phillip one more time I am going to scream and the only reason that she has a business is because of Oprah.  Think of it if it weren't for Oprah we would not have Dr. McGraw or Rachel Ray on our tvs.  Here is a thought could you imagine if they had Robin, Dr. Phil, Rachel Ray and Meghan Mccain take over the hosting duties on the Talk.

Newsflash, Robin just admitted that she is a really good liar, shocking as if the world did not know that already,

Don't forget Doctor OZ and Nate Berkis.  Oprah pushed them too. Nate had a show as well, but, it bombed.  He was devoid of charm, humor and wit to carry an hour show. He was better in short segments on Oprah's show.   

Robin was at times cringeworthy on the show. It took her a long time to make a point. I have to say that her greed along with her husband's is really off-putting. Don't they have enough? It really astounds me how people who are rich to the point of it being obscene never have enough.

• Love 8

Abcde. Oh My. I agree that that flight attendant should not have made fun of the child's name. Based on an article that I read about it, not the first time said attendant has posted stuff online regarding passengers. She should no longer be employed. That being said. WTF, is that going to be the next creative name for a child? There is unique and there is ridiculous. That name is the latter in my opinion. This coming from one who has a unique name. But not part of the alphabet!

Sharon, Sharon Sharon. The nerve to make a comment about someone else being classless to comment on the name and she gives interviews like this about a friend's husband. 

• Love 6

That mother should know that people have been making fun of her daughter's name since she was born. Delivery nurses, dr's office workers, teachers, etc. This is just the only one dumb enough to post it on social media.

I wonder how the mom feels that people will continue to make fun of her daughter's name her whole life, albeit, privately.

• Love 11
On November 29, 2018 at 4:08 PM, Mikita said:

Abcde. Oh My. I agree that that flight attendant should not have made fun of the child's name. Based on an article that I read about it, not the first time said attendant has posted stuff online regarding passengers. She should no longer be employed. That being said. WTF, is that going to be the next creative name for a child? There is unique and there is ridiculous. That name is the latter in my opinion. This coming from one who has a unique name. But not part of the alphabet!

Sharon, Sharon Sharon. The nerve to make a comment about someone else being classless to comment on the name and she gives interviews like this about a friend's husband. 

The Grand Dame of Crass has spoken. I don't even want to guess what Ozzy smells like, but it (as well as his drug abuse, alcoholism and cheating) obviously didn't stop her from leaving him.

I remember watching the first "Life-Size" years ago and didn't know Tyra (sans Lindsay Lohan, of course) made a sequel til today. *sigh* Nostalgia.

Kermit and Miss Piggy split?! How will I go on?! ;)

Next week looks good with Gwen Stefani, Dolly Parton and Angela Bassett. 

• Love 4

Why did Sharon defend that pig Piers Morgan's hatred of Megan. They were never friends.  Piers act like a jilted lover.  Piers Morgan was not Diana's friend and even if he was, out of loyalty to Diana, he should not be trashing her daughter-in-law.  Harry absolutely adores Megan and she adores him just as much.

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Why did Sharon defend that pig Piers Morgan's hatred of Megan. They were never friends.  Piers act like a jilted lover.  Piers Morgan was not Diana's friend and even if he was, out of loyalty to Diana, he should not be trashing her daughter-in-law.  Harry absolutely adores Megan and she adores him just as much.

That was the first time I'd ever heard that. It's really easy to throw the word "friend" around. Especially when the supposed "friend" is no longer around to confirm or deny that claim. Sharon and Piers are both bigmouths who need to shut up.

I missed most of yesterday's show (though I did manage to catch Zachary Levi, who has gotten quite hunky these days) and caught the last bit of today's, but according to the lineup Bonnie Hunt is the guest tomorrow with Carrie Ann as guest host and Friday's show will have Dolly Parton and Sean Hayes.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, rcc said:

I miss her talk show.

Nothing against Ellen or Rosie, but Bonnie should have had every bit the success with her show as they did. It was so fun and genuinely kind.

• Love 10

also, i agree with everyone on social media who was pissed at sarah hyland for begging for money for her cousins funeral. she makes $100,000 and episode. she can well afford to throw the family a few thousand bucks. instead she is asking people, many of whom make less in a year that she does in a week to foot the bill. good get off social media. you should be ashamed.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, rcc said:

I miss her talk show.

I loved her talk show. One of the funniest stories I heard her tell ,  her mom had a habit of placing a pillow on her belly when sitting on the couch. Bonnie gifted her a sweater with a throw pillow sewn onto the sweater.  It was hilarious.  I obviously cannot do it justice , but picture Bonnie telling the story. I still laugh thinking of it.  

• Love 11

I loved her show when her "big crush" Brian Williams, showed up.  She was really discombobulated & it was cute that his wife was sitting in the front row & motioned the "two fingers two eyes" letting her know she was "watching".  I still chuckle when I think of it!

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I loved her talk show. One of the funniest stories I heard her tell ,  her mom had a habit of placing a pillow on her belly when sitting on the couch. Bonnie gifted her a sweater with a throw pillow sewn onto the sweater.  It was hilarious.  I obviously cannot do it justice , but picture Bonnie telling the story. I still laugh thinking of it.  

Years ago, she went on the View, was joking around and told Baba Wawa that she must live a charmed life and she retorted nastily  that Bonnie knew nothing about her life. Bonnie laughed it off and Baba Wawa looked like a dumbass.. It was a funny but awkward moment between the two ladies.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Years ago, she went on the View, was joking around and told Baba Wawa that she must live a charmed life and she retorted nastily  that Bonnie knew nothing about her life. Bonnie laughed it off and Baba Wawa looked like a dumbass.. It was a funny but awkward moment between the two ladies.

Yes, I remember that. It was awkward.  It did give me the giggles , I remember muttering to myself, holy shit 😂. I couldn't figure out what offended BW.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Blissfool said:

I actually really like Carrie-Ann (on this show). I cannot stand Carnie Wilson.

I love Carnie, but, I gave her the side eye when she lied on her own mother by saying that her mom used to give her drugs. I did not understand why she even did that. She had to retract that inflammatory statement. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I love Carnie, but, I gave her the side eye when she lied on her own mother by saying that her mom used to give her drugs. I did not understand why she even did that. She had to retract that inflammatory statement. 

I'd disliked her before, but when she did that I really really really disliked her.

(I feel the same way about ABC news correspondent Linsey Davis, she of the fake live shot. I can't believe she still has a news reporting job.)

• Love 2
On 12/6/2018 at 7:27 PM, Medicine Crow said:

I can't say I'm thrilled about Carrie-Ann, but they could do a whole lot worse!!!

I liked your post, but wanted to quote you as it’s relevant to my 2 cents.

I wish it wasn’t CAI, but I can’t think of any other suggestions at this times

PREFACE/SPOILER ALERT Apologies to anyone who now won’t be able to “unsee” the quirks I’m about to list when they watch CAI on the show.

I realized yesterday why I can’t stand her at the table and was praying they wouldn’t hire her: 

1. That high pitched squeal/laugh thing she does 

2. She talks over people a lot. It’s like she’s so excited to get her point across that she can’t sit there quietly until someone else has finished speaking.

3. She is Carnie-ish in that she mentions herself, her stories, her own anecdotes a lot when discussing topics that are open ended. We get it. How many times has she reminded us that she’s 50? 🙄

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Bridget said:

How many times has she reminded us that she’s 50? 🙄

Or that she's been engaged 101 times?

Lol. I still like her, though. But I agree, she's always so excited.

Speaking of quirks, here's Eve's

1. The phrase "it's so hard."

2. Always reminds us she lives in England.

3. Always takes a drink from her cup on camera and when she's not drinking, she's firmly holding on to her cup. It ain't going anywhere, Eve.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Blissfool said:

3. Always takes a drink from her cup on camera and when she's not drinking, she's firmly holding on to her cup. It ain't going anywhere, Eve.

How did I forget the engagements?!?! I love you!

Oh my God, the Eve stuff! Dying!!!  Hahaha! So true! Maybe she’s holding onto the mug so she doesn’t slap Sharon or hit her over the head with the mug? 😉 

More CAI before I forget:

-that she comes from a culture where you honor the elder folks

-she’s helping to raise her “stepdaughter” (I still don’t know which guy she was engaged to that has a kid!)

-she’s thinking about adopting a child 

-her social media practices/she loves inspirational quotes

I did see her instagram account once and noticed that when she was a guest host, she would pose for photos with the guests and then post photos w/ captions like “such a thrill meeting this one today!”

I really hope she stops that crap because I think it’s so tacky for a million reasons. If I’m honest, it makes her look like she’s a fan and not a professional.

I forgot to give a shout out to Sheryl for the best line of the week a few days ago (when they were taking about what constitutes cheating).

“If your ass is tip toeing in the tulips with some bitch, you’re cheating!” 

I find myself agreeing with Sheryl a lot because she makes the most sense (to me). Maybe it’s because I’m a high school teacher and I don’t tolerate crap, but she is definitely my spirit animal!

While I do like Sara, she’s “too nice” for my taste. I either agree with what she says 100% or think “where did you get your rose colored lenses? I need a pair!” When the ladies were discussing the dad who made his daughter walk to school, I liked her ideas about consequences:  no Christmas gifts or taking away privileges from her kids. I thought “that’s a way to show your kids you’re not playing around.” Good for her! 

However, I do get a wee bit tired of her “benefit of the doubt” stance. I find she’s not my cup of tea when she’s discussing things like troubled or disrespectful students whose parents need to step in or get them help. Sadly, most adolescents and teens learn behavior from their parents. Nothing short of a military boarding school will help certain people learn how to navigate life without disrespecting/injuring others. I really do know it’s just a TV show - I promise! 

Sharon is dumber than a box of rocks and I’m convinced she’s got head-lice. I wish the hair dept would shave her head.

I do like Eve, but Sheryl always says what I’m thinking! Whether it’s celebs fighting on Twitter or kids acting a fool, I find that I literally clap out loud, by myself, when Sheryl weighs in on XYZ. 

Do we think Valerie Bertinelli would’ve made a better replacement than CAI?

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 6
On December 6, 2018 at 1:52 PM, rcc said:

Bonnie is just as witty and funny as ever.

I was finally able to see the show and yes, Bonnie was great. Her thoughts on the viral video of the father punishing his bullying daughter were on point. She would've made a great co-host IMO.

48 minutes ago, Bridget said:

Do we think Valerie Bertinelli would’ve made a better replacement than CAI?

Valerie would've been great too (Garcelle Beauvais was always my first choice, but that ship sailed quite some time ago), but I like Carrie Ann. Lord knows she's very animated and "extra" at times, but there's a genuine sweetness that I get from her. Like she means well. 

It might take awhile, but the next step is getting Sharon off the show. The sooner the better...

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Don't forget that Eve claps like a seal.  I like Eve, but, I still miss Aisha.  Aisha did set a high bar and I think it intimidated the ladies, except for Sheryl.  Sharon loathed Aisha and Aisha did not give a damn and never let that stopped her from being Aisha.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I was finally able to see the show and yes, Bonnie was great. Her thoughts on the viral video of the father punishing his bullying daughter were on point. She would've made a great co-host IMO.

Valerie would've been great too (Garcelle Beauvais was always my first choice, but that ship sailed quite some time ago), but I like Carrie Ann. Lord knows she's very animated and "extra" at times, but there's a genuine sweetness that I get from her. Like she means well. 

It might take awhile, but the next step is getting Sharon off the show. The sooner the better...

Wish I could emphasize this x 10!!!  LOL.  (The head lice is a good explanation for SO not leaving her hair alone.  They must be biting!!!)

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

Wish I could emphasize this x 10!!!  LOL.  (The head lice is a good explanation for SO not leaving her hair alone.  They must be biting!!!)

Lol, I always assumed it is the unnatural hair color that must irritate her scalp. I think if she dyed her hair a chestnut brown color, it would be a nice contrast to her pale skin.

• Love 6

This week's schedule:

Monday - Shania Twain and Carnie Wilson guest co-host.

Tuesday - Kathy Bates; Pentatonix performs; Sara Evans and Angie Martinez guest co-host.

Wednesday - Wayne Brady and Maile Brady perform; actor Dolph Lundgren; Jodie Sweetin and Valerie Bertinelli guest co-host. 

Thursday - Angela Bassett; Maddie Ziegler; Jodie Sweetin guest co-hosts.

Friday - Leslie Mann; Carrie Ann Inaba guest co-hosts. 

• Love 2

shania twains speaking voice is odd. she also looks like she has had too much filler. must admit, she had a body to die for years ago. not too shabby now either but her face looks a little off. 

i ff'd this show anywhere from 10 to 25 minutes.  

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

shania twains speaking voice is odd. she also looks like she has had too much filler. must admit, she had a body to die for years ago. not too shabby now either but her face looks a little off. 

i ff'd this show anywhere from 10 to 25 minutes.  

Shania has had to have throat and vocal chord surgery. She no longer has the range she did years ago. I suppose that has changed her speaking voice as well. Her face has a puffiness (to me) that looks as though she is on steroids. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Blissfool said:

So I guess these are all pre-recorded? They haven't even mentioned Carrie-Ann Inaba's hire.

I figured today's show would be pre-taped since Shania appeared in the promo with Sheryl on Friday. I'm not a huge fan of pre-taped shows since the topics aren't current, but today's was ok. I enjoyed Shania (highly recommend her memoir From This Moment On for those who are interested). 

• Love 4

I was hoping they would pick Valerie or Jodie as the replacement host.  Carrie Ann is my 2nd least favorite - Carnie has the #1 spot. 

I don't even watch when they are on, so Carrie Ann isn't going to make me want to watch the show on any regular basis.

• Love 3
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:45 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Unless it was for an acting role, did anyone else find Kathy Bates hair too dark (harsh) for her coloring? 

I didn't see today's show to know what she looked like, but she did have black hair as part of American Horror Story this year. Her character was in a Satanic cult.

Edited by TheGreenKnight
  • Love 1

I am bored with last week and this week. No idea why they would film 2 weeks of taped shows to air. It's so fake. The Christmas gifts and outfits. The most boring Hot Topics ever when there is so much going on in the last two weeks. I noticed that The View was live last week at least. Why would The Talk ladies need pretty much the entire month of December off? Must be nice. 

I can't even find a description for this week's new episodes. I just won't watch until they come back live. 

• Love 3