Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Blissfool said:

When they were talking about how tough it is to reach out to a friend that's going through something, I was interested to know who's reached out toJulie. My guess would be Sheryl only.

And Sara too probably. Sharon was on Jimmy Kimmel's show a couple of weeks ago and although she didn't say whether or not she's spoken to Julie (I doubt she did since they were never close) she did say she still loves Julie but "the husband... not so much".

The promo for tomorrow's Halloween show pretty much gave away Sheryl and Sharon's costumes, but I'm interested to see who Sara and Eve will be. I didn't see a fifth person so I'm assuming it'll just be those four. Dammit, Aisha! I will not rest until you come out in your best Grace Jones ensemble and lip to "Pull Up to the Bumper"!

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Blissfool said:

When they were talking about how tough it is to reach out to a friend that's going through something, I was interested to know who's reached out toJulie. My guess would be Sheryl only.

I think that they have all reached out to Julie. I don't think that Julie would speak to Sharon. Sharon was very blunt in her denunciations of Les.  The others were very diplomatic and chose their words carefully. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Blissfool said:

I'm a teacher dreading going in to school tomorrow. It will be a day of kids in costumes, costume parades, classroom parties, not to mention the candy, candy, candy, which then brings forth the hyperactivity. Then I get to go home and do the same with my OWN kids. THEN I have to go back to work the next day. So, yes, we were discussing this topic in the teacher's lounge today and we all wished Halloween was always on the last Friday of the month. For me, that would be ideal. Not on a Sunday, Sara!

I teach the older kids and we don’t have the parades, parties & candy, but I do empathize with you about your particular situation. I can’t even imagine - it’s probably a lot like the last day of school for you, right? 

Respectfully, I do disagree about moving Halloween to a Saturday. Weekend celebrations make everything more dangerous. I do understand the difference it makes for parents to have the day to prep, but some parents work on the weekends too. 

People will host more parties, thereby increasing chances for accidents to happen. Oliver Hudson even admitted on the show that the adults will be drinking at his house before they take the kids trick-or-treating. I think that’s beyond irresponsible, but I’m sure the nannies will be on duty  & will make sure the kids are all safe. 

I think if it’s always on a Saturday, it also eliminates an entire weekend of the month for people who need/want to celebrate other things, like a birthday, an anniversary or even have an autumn wedding. (As soon as I find a Mr. Bridget, I want an Oct wedding!) I have a cousin who is turning 20 tmrw and she’s never had a “real birthday party” before because every weekend in Oct is either a Halloween activity, party, a trip to the haunted house or a trip to the pumpkin patch. 

Soledad said Halloween is the 3rd most dangerous holiday; I bet New Year’s Eve and 4th of July are the top 2.

• Love 4
On 10/24/2018 at 8:47 PM, A.J. said:

She said the doctor told her to take 16 Advil, but I don't recall her saying she actually followed his advice.  In any event that seems rather extreme.  

This might shed some light, not that Im diagnosing anyone or anything, but especially Advil and Ibuprofin its been my experience that they want you to take it at prescription levels, but then they dont give a script becz those are o-t-c.  So now yroure having to take 2 for every 1 they want.  For Ibuprofin, i think its 600 where it starts to get into hospital levels, so they say take 3x200 to make it to 600.  See my math lol mama be so proud hah.  Anyway rinse and repeat several times a day and that shit adds up. But again I would definitely go back to the issueing doctor for clarification because that is a lot.  Most Ive ever heard of.(which doesnt mean anything either)

1 hour ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Question for the ladies on this Board.  I missed the first half of today's show.  Not to be indelicate...but...was that, ah, 100%, Mrs. O in that Dolly Parton get up?  If so, Yowza!

Yep!!  Fake boobs though!!

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Eve was amazing as Janet Jackson and she deserved her win..

Agreed. Her whispery voice Janet impression was cute.

I was glad to see Sheryl as a female this year and all the fun she had with the male dancers. ;)

3 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Yep!!  Fake boobs though!!

I tried to fight it, but I couldn't help cracking a smile at her performance. It was the fake Wendy Williams boobs that did it though.

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

I tried to fight it, but I couldn't help cracking a smile at her performance. It was the fake Wendy Williams boobs that did it though.

I think Sharon looks great as a blonde. I may not care for her, but, Sharon has beautiful skin. I know that she has had a lot of work done.  I remember when they had that makeup free show with Aisha and I was amazed about her skin, given that she lives in southern California. She obviously applies a copious amount of sunscreen to protect her creamy complexion.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I think Sharon looks great as a blonde. I may not care for her, but, Sharon has beautiful skin. I know that she has had a lot of work done.  I remember when they had that makeup free show with Aisha and I was amazed about her skin, given that she lives in southern California. She obviously applies a copious amount of sunscreen to protect her creamy complexion.

I agree. What I also remember about that episode is that friggin Aisha at 45 or 46 looked almost exactly the same without a stitch of makeup on. 

• Love 4

julie roberts hater here so no surprise the bitch is oblivious to discrimination of older female actors in hollywood. why do you still keep getting work? you are not that great an actor. must have good connections.

i will never forget years ago she was on oprah and talked about making her twins clothes. and she said something like "clothes are expensive " i was fuming. as if she doesn't have a billion dollars to spend. how condescending to the audience. well, actually, oprah followers are cult like and view her (and julia i'm sure) as do no wrong goddesses. i simply do not understand all the oprah love. how did she get so rich anyway? good investments? she was better in the beginning of her career .she has lost touch. julia is just a bitch/bully. sorry. went off topic a bit there.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I was glad to see Sheryl as a female this year and all the fun she had with the male dancers. ;)

This was my favorite performance of the bunch.  She looked the part and pretty much exactly duplicated the video.  Sheryl was awesome. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, iHateAmpersands said:

Has the audience always been this annoying or is it a recent thing?

Ha! The constant applause has been around for a few years, but I've gotten to the point where I just drown it out. Sometimes the hosts will talk over the applause so they can be heard.

I don't know where Sheryl was the last two days, but can Sharon please go there for a while? She hasn't been as insufferable as usual, but I need a break from her and that fake "granny sitting by the fire" tone she uses.

• Love 4

OMG, that California politician that put his elderly mother out in a wheelchair to panhandle. I wish they would've explained why they did that, if it was because they were so poor and she was doing it to get money to pay for her medicine, like Sara said.  I do find that hard to believe, though. I read that they've been doing this for 12 years. Seems unreal because she was pretty much in the same area, so you would think people would stop giving her money after awhile seeing her out there for so long with her sign and wondering if she was really homeless.

• Love 3

Loved all the performances this year. Even if Sharon stands there and rocks. I won't ding her for that. She managed talent. She has none. Really nice skin though.

OMG at the preschool fight club. I would be in jail if my kid sent me that video from his iPad. And now I won't bitch for a while about kids and electronics for a while. 

*Sets clock* 

The guy with the Running Runs. I don't know but if I was having that issue I think I might sprint by the latrine area only. Piles under all the bleachers just no! 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, MsTree said:

I really enjoyed Lynda Lopez...and her one-per-day moderating. I think she would be a great addition if only someone would quit (wink, wink)

My favorite part about Lynda this week was when she turned to Sharon and said: “Don’t be so judgmental.” I forgot the topic they were discussing, but I heard Lynda loud and clear! 

Do we have an address to send Lynda a thank you card?

Edited by Bridget
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Still waiting for Thursday and Friday, but former E host Catt Sadler guest hosts on Monday, Robin Thede on Tuesday and actress Lindsay Price and Carrie Ann on Wednesday. 

Vanessa Lachey is on Thursday and Carrie Ann again on Friday, which is also Eve's birthday celebration (she turns 40 on Saturday).

• Love 2
8 hours ago, iHateAmpersands said:

Vanessa Lachey is on Thursday and Carrie Ann again on Friday, which is also Eve's birthday celebration (she turns 40 on Saturday).

I’m wondering how Vanessa will do on the show. Do we want to make any early predictions on how thirsty she will be and try to act like she’s auditioning for a job? I don’t want to shame another woman for wanting to work, but I can’t stand her. 

When Vanessa was on Dancing w/ the Stars, I found her to be really obnoxious. During the post-dance interviews, it was as if she was trying to host that segment herself - soooo awkward. I honestly thought she was trying to put together an audition reel to pitch to TPTB in an attempt to take over Erin Andrews’ job (not that I’d be opposed to a replacement for her ?).

She strikes me as one who tries waaaaay too hard to remain relevant. I think she’d go to the opening of an envelope if there was a chance she’d end up in the pages of US Weekly. It’s too bad because her husband is a really nice guy. Fame hasn’t changed him one bit. His bar in Cincinnati, Lachey’s, is a hot spot and has done really well since it opened. I think he’d be happy to move back to Ohio and raise his kids there, but Vanessa is clearly determined to be on TV and work on a show other than Master Chef Junior. 

On a positive note, as a new viewer, I really like that this show celebrates the hosts’ birthdays. Also, Happy Early Birthday to Eve! 

• Love 5
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 12:19 AM, Bridget said:

I’m wondering how Vanessa will do on the show. Do we want to make any early predictions on how thirsty she will be and try to act like she’s auditioning for a job? I don’t want to shame another woman for wanting to work, but I can’t stand her. 

When Vanessa was on Dancing w/ the Stars, I found her to be really obnoxious. During the post-dance interviews, it was as if she was trying to host that segment herself - soooo awkward. I honestly thought she was trying to put together an audition reel to pitch to TPTB in an attempt to take over Erin Andrews’ job (not that I’d be opposed to a replacement for her ?).

She strikes me as one who tries waaaaay too hard to remain relevant. I think she’d go to the opening of an envelope if there was a chance she’d end up in the pages of US Weekly. It’s too bad because her husband is a really nice guy. Fame hasn’t changed him one bit. His bar in Cincinnati, Lachey’s, is a hot spot and has done really well since it opened. I think he’d be happy to move back to Ohio and raise his kids there, but Vanessa is clearly determined to be on TV and work on a show other than Master Chef Junior. 

On a positive note, as a new viewer, I really like that this show celebrates the hosts’ birthdays. Also, Happy Early Birthday to Eve! 

And in their giveaways they give back to people who deserve it like cancer survivors, veterans, etc.

Typical Sharon. Sheryl informed her that the 11 year old Ohio boy who took the cops on a high speed chase is bipolar and has ADD (which is why he's in desperate need for help obviously) and she gleefully chatters about wanting to tie him up and smack him around. Bitch.

• Love 7

Imagine OC Housewife Kelly Dodd and Mrs. O in a room together after knocking back a few. A delicious train wreck! 

Thoughts and prayers to Tamera Mowry and her family. Yet another senseless shooting. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Imagine OC Housewife Kelly Dodd and Mrs. O in a room together after knocking back a few. A delicious train wreck! 

Thoughts and prayers to Tamera Mowry and her family. Yet another senseless shooting. 

Nene's 15 minute of fame has gone on too long. Why is she still around?  nasty to the core.. I could see her and Sharon clashing.  Nene does not have the class and grace that Aisha has to not go down in the mud with Sharon. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Nene does not have the class and grace that Aisha has to not go down in the mud with Sharon. 

Did something happen?  I bypassed a lot of the Housewife conversation.  

23 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Nothing happened. I cannot stand Nene and it just irritates me that she is still getting attention. 

Unfortunately she'll be guest hosting on Friday, but just that day.

All this week there'll be two guest hosts so I'm crossing my fingers that Eve is back and Sharon is out, but we'll see. Monday's guest hosts are Rita Moreno and Dania Ramirez, Tuesday's Dania again and country singer Sara Evans, Wednesday's Carrie Ann Inaba and Valerie Bertinelli, Thursday's Jodie Sweetin and Lisa Joyner and on Friday Jodie is back with Nene.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Unfortunately she'll be guest hosting on Friday, but just that day.

All this week there'll be two guest hosts so I'm crossing my fingers that Eve is back and Sharon is out, but we'll see. Monday's guest hosts are Rita Moreno and Dania Ramirez, Tuesday's Dania again and country singer Sara Evans, Wednesday's Carrie Ann Inaba and Valerie Bertinelli, Thursday's Jodie Sweetin and Lisa Joyner and on Friday Jodie is back with Nene.

Thank you for the information. I look forward to Valerie Bertinelli. She’s fun and has humor in her kind heart. I have caught her cooking show a few times and enjoyed her banter. I was away and missed Nene. It sounds as though I didn’t miss much, but in general I find her loud and abrasive. 

• Love 4

I’ll take Rita Moreno as a permanent host.  She’s great especially when calling out vulgarity.  What was interesting during the segment when they were talking about Nicki Minaj and her talk and clothing and Rita found it all inappropriate. But there’s Dania Rodriguez in an inappropriate dress for daytime TV with her big boobs hanging out. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, KLovestoShop said:

I’ll take Rita Moreno as a permanent host.  She’s great especially when calling out vulgarity.  What was interesting during the segment when they were talking about Nicki Minaj and her talk and clothing and Rita found it all inappropriate. But there’s Dania Rodriguez in an inappropriate dress for daytime TV with her big boobs hanging out. 

Totally agree!!  I noticed that she was wearing "evening wear" & everyone else was casual or day casual.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Thank you for the information. I look forward to Valerie Bertinelli. She’s fun and has humor in her kind heart. I have caught her cooking show a few times and enjoyed her banter. I was away and missed Nene. It sounds as though I didn’t miss much, but in general I find her loud and abrasive. 

You're very welcome, Mindthinkr. :) I like Valerie too. Never watched her cooking show, but have read both of her books and she's very likeable. And no, you didn't miss anything with Nene. She was her usual self rolling her eyes and making faces until the attention was back on her.

2 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

She'd be able to keep Sharon in line (who wasn't as annoying as usual for once). Mess with Rita and you'll pull back a nub! Lol.

• Love 6

Nene is annoying as fuck but after the show from the day before we needed some nonsense to distract for a moment. I would have chosen different housewives but hey they didn't do my birthday party. 

Still behind a day but Sara did well in first position last week considering all the horrible events of the week. 

Oh.....And I live about an hour away from Cleveland where they showed that 11 year old driver. I didn't catch it locally but I was stunned to see it on the show.

How about the Waffle House Dude?! WTF was he wearing? Likely what was he smoking? It sure wasn't some herb. Robbing the place doesn't make sense but skipping the check does maybe. 

• Love 2

So having the cast of the Connors on got me to watch. I had watched the 1st episode and forgot about the next two. I watched while doing laundry this afternoon. It's funny! Good job Sara Gilbert.

• Love 3

Guest Valerie Bertinelli should go back to her natural hair color. Why do so many women think they have to go blonde at some point in their lives? It looks terrible. I understand when you age, your hair thins and a lighter color helps hide the scalp, but highlights and extensions and cover up helps better than fake looking blonde.

• Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:41 PM, FairyDusted said:

Nene is annoying as fuck but after the show from the day before we needed some nonsense to distract for a moment. I would have chosen different housewives but hey they didn't do my birthday party. 

Still behind a day but Sara did well in first position last week considering all the horrible events of the week. 

Oh.....And I live about an hour away from Cleveland where they showed that 11 year old driver. I didn't catch it locally but I was stunned to see it on the show.

How about the Waffle House Dude?! WTF was he wearing? Likely what was he smoking? It sure wasn't some herb. Robbing the place doesn't make sense but skipping the check does maybe. 

LOL! Speaking of crazy (but not really funny), what about the video of the woman attacking the McDonald's manager for forgetting her extra condiment? I don't know if she snorted or inhaled a lil' sumthin' sumthin' or she's just got major anger issues, but needless to say, that was some crazy ish, chile.

That movie Mark Wahlberg came on to promote looks like it would be cute. I certainly wouldn't mind having him be my Zaddy. ;)

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Mikita said:

That bitch was crazy for some ketchup! Imagine telling your cellmate what you are in for. LOL

This clip made me laugh because I had just gone thru the McDonalds drive-thru and they had a sign on the window advising customers that they will no longer be giving out ketchup with their fries unless the customer asked for some. So I guess this lady "was just asking for her ketchup."

• Love 6
On 11/15/2018 at 11:28 PM, rmcrae said:

LOL! Speaking of crazy (but not really funny), what about the video of the woman attacking the McDonald's manager for forgetting her extra condiment? I don't know if she snorted or inhaled a lil' sumthin' sumthin' or she's just got major anger issues, but needless to say, that was some crazy ish, chile.

That movie Mark Wahlberg came on to promote looks like it would be cute. I certainly wouldn't mind having him be my Zaddy. ;)

I just now watched that! That's a special kind of crazy. 

Of course we were shut out on the day the Conner Cast was on! 

Loved Rita! She would make a good fit. See that's how to disagree respectively. I loved the different opinions without the screaming. That other group can't seem to do that.  I don't want to have to take preemptive Tylenol! 

• Love 3
On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:37 PM, FairyDusted said:

I just now watched that! That's a special kind of crazy. 

Of course we were shut out on the day the Conner Cast was on! 

Loved Rita! She would make a good fit. See that's how to disagree respectively. I loved the different opinions without the screaming. That other group can't seem to do that.  I don't want to have to take preemptive Tylenol! 

LOL!

I don't know about Tuesday or Wednesday, but tomorrow Vickie Lawrence is guest hosting and Jenifer Lewis is the guest.

ETA: Whoops, turned out Vickie was the guest today and Jenifer is tomorrow.

I saw Valerie Bertinelli on the promo for tomorrow's show so hopefully she'll be filling in again.

Edited by rmcrae
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Blissfool said:

Did eve just say "vaw-lued"?

I was coming here to say this very thing. I was going to ask if she was trying to say it with a British accent, but I have never heard a British person pronounce it like that! Twice. LOL

• Love 1

I find it very sad how every trace of Julie has been erased from the show. Her pictures have also been removed from the show's website on CBS. It is like she was never there. It goes to show you that nobody is irreplaceable at a job. I miss Julie and I think that the ladies are doing a good job. Sharon is Sharon, she will never change. I  still find her to be  a loathsome individual.

I too have to co-sign on Eve's weird pronunciation of the word Value. I assumed that she had food in her mouth, lol..

• Love 5

The best part of today's show, aside from Carnie and Valerie Bertinelli? NO WICKED WITCH! The first time this season she's been away and hopefully won't be the last.

Jenifer Lewis can outtalk everybody and their mama, but I love her sassy self. 

"Vaw-lued"? Lol! 

• Love 5

The "ladies" did a great job of interviewing Michael Douglas ... (ask a question & give him the floor).  He's so enjoyable.

I think the #1 thing I hate most about S.O. is how she is always looking at, raking, adjusting & primping her stupid hair.  Just sayin'.

• Love 10

Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving! Still recovering from all the turkey and ham. ;) Here's the guest list for this week:

Monday - Taye Diggs; Top Talker Lindsay Miller; Vanessa Lachey guest co-hosts.

Tuesday - Lisa Vanderpump; Top Talker Kevin Frazier; Robin McGraw guest co-hosts.

Wednesday - Paris Hilton guest co-hosts; Francisco Caceres.

Thursday - Vivica A. Fox, Top Talker Jaymes Vaughan; Ayesha Curry guest co-hosts.

Friday - Tyra Banks; Carrie Ann Inaba guest co-hosts.

• Love 4

Sara "It's weird cause you don't even have a last name."

LMAO. I was thinking the same thing the whole time Eve was explaining whether or not to take her husbands last name or keep hers.  I didn't even know her last name single or married!

• Love 5

I barely watch this show but I tried again for a few minutes, I like Eve however the fact that they have Robin McGraw on is enough to make me throw up, if I hear say Phillip one more time I am going to scream and the only reason that she has a business is because of Oprah.  Think of it if it weren't for Oprah we would not have Dr. McGraw or Rachel Ray on our tvs.  Here is a thought could you imagine if they had Robin, Dr. Phil, Rachel Ray and Meghan Mccain take over the hosting duties on the Talk.

Newsflash, Robin just admitted that she is a really good liar, shocking as if the world did not know that already,

• Love 7
8 hours ago, 1SimonMom said:

I barely watch this show but I tried again for a few minutes, I like Eve however the fact that they have Robin McGraw on is enough to make me throw up, if I hear say Phillip one more time I am going to scream and the only reason that she has a business is because of Oprah.  Think of it if it weren't for Oprah we would not have Dr. McGraw or Rachel Ray on our tvs.  Here is a thought could you imagine if they had Robin, Dr. Phil, Rachel Ray and Meghan Mccain take over the hosting duties on the Talk.

Newsflash, Robin just admitted that she is a really good liar, shocking as if the world did not know that already,

Why would I want to imagine something so awful? LOL. I never really watched Rachael Ray's show and don't have strong feelings about her way or the other, but the other three? No, thanks.

Robin took forever speaking, but I was glad to see anyone other than Sharon yakking on and on for a change.

Speaking of lies, I'd left the TV on while I ran errands a few weeks ago and when I got back home it was the last few minutes of Dr. Phil's show and Robin was peddling some anti-aging cream that she just swears by since it's done wonders for her skin. Uh huh. Sure it did...

I love me some Vanderpump and she'd better not leave BH Housewives. She and Kyle are my faves.

• Love 6