Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Sharon took a shot at Leah once again. She had a monologue where she said that she was accused of getting a co-worker fired who wrote that allegation in her book and she did no such thing. She said Leah got herself fired, of course she never said her name, but we know who she was referring to.. What a vile woman! She is so obsessed with Leah, the lady doeth doth protest too much.

There!  Fixed that for you!!

Please, SO won't let it go, will she???

• Love 6
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

There!  Fixed that for you!!

Please, SO won't let it go, will she???

Thanks! for the fix. She will not let it go and it lets me know that she did get Leah and Holly fired..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

She will not let it go and it lets me know that she did get Leah and Holly fired..

The more she protests, the more I do believe that she got Leah and Holly fired. Move on, they both have, and most excellently too.

Edited by Mikita
  • Love 7

Is Leah still talking about it, though? She left the show eight years ago and her memoir came out in 2016. 

Leah is almost exclusively interviewed about Scientology these days and my guess is that Sharon Osborn is the last thing on her mind.

As everyone has said, move on Sharon. Ideally to retirement.

• Love 7

When Sharon began the story I thought she’d make another dig at her former X-Factor co-judge Dannii Minogue (one of many former co-workers Sharon’s mistreated), but when she mentioned the book it was obvious it was about Leah.

Sharon should be thanking her lucky stars that she’s still on this show, because her raggedy ass shouldn’t have been hired in the first place, but instead she’s still harping on the past. For all of her “I don’t give a shit what people say about me” bravado, the woman holds a grudge like no other. 

Sara’s “I still blame Sharon” comment at the end made me laugh. She played it off as a joke, but she’s the only other person who witnessed the bullshit that went down behind the scenes. Seriously joking. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Sara’s “I still blame Sharon” comment at the end made me laugh. She played it off as a joke, but she’s the only other person who witnessed the bullshit that went down behind the scenes. Seriously joking. 

I enjoyed that.  I will miss Sara a lot.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

In my opinion, I don't think that Marie Osmond will not make a great host at all. They really should have gotten someone with a news background for example.

I've been catching up on social media.  Carnie seems to be a tad bit upset about everything.  Someone made a comment about her not wanting the job and she replied that she has wanted it for years.  There was a comment about how she doesn't have the skills and she informed that gal that she has them.  Another comment was made about how maybe she was asked and turned it down and she replied not true.  

It's interesting that the only criteria for picking Marie was that the ratings went up when she was on.  Did they go up every time?  How were they in relation to Carnie or Jodie or other hosts?  Did they ask the other gals for their opinion? (probably not:/)  Any men considered?

• Love 4
6 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I've been catching up on social media.  Carnie seems to be a tad bit upset about everything.  Someone made a comment about her not wanting the job and she replied that she has wanted it for years.  There was a comment about how she doesn't have the skills and she informed that gal that she has them.  Another comment was made about how maybe she was asked and turned it down and she replied not true.  

It's interesting that the only criteria for picking Marie was that the ratings went up when she was on.  Did they go up every time?  How were they in relation to Carnie or Jodie or other hosts?  Did they ask the other gals for their opinion? (probably not:/)  Any men considered?

That's weird. You'd think Carnie would be the shoo-in since she's been a regular fill-in since season 2, fits in well (to me anyway) and, according to her, she wants the job, but she's passed over every time there's a shake-up. Who knows what's going on with TPTB? After all, they're the same people who hired Sharon.

I wouldn't mind having a guy sit in every now and again, but not as a permanent host. Well, I take that back. I'd gladly welcome Tom Ellis to the table. So handsome and charming and funny and he's got a nice caboose. ;)

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

That's weird. You'd think Carnie would be the shoo-in since she's been a regular fill-in since season 2, fits in well (to me anyway) and, according to her, she wants the job, but she's passed over every time there's a shake-up. Who knows what's going on with TPTB? After all, they're the same people who hired Sharon.

I wouldn't mind having a guy sit in every now and again, but not as a permanent host. Well, I take that back. I'd gladly welcome Tom Ellis to the table. So handsome and charming and funny and he's got a nice caboose. 😉

Yeah, you're right - not as a permanent host.  We'd probably get someone like Mario Lopez or Cameron Mathison every single freakin' day - 🤮

• LOL 2
(edited)

I don't know if SO got LR or HRP fired but I do know after watching HRP on Apprentice I am surprised that she got the job in the first place. It was the first time I seen a celebrity on a reality show and thinking that they were destroying their public image. To me it was a warning for any public figure. Than Clint Black happened.

They were asked if they were blamed for something that they didn't do and that was Sharon's answer.

I really wished MO wasn't the new co host. Not only does this drive up the average age to probably 60. Eve is the only one young enough to have young kids. 

I went to check. Sharon-66, Marie-59 (big shocker. I thought she was older than Sharon), Sheryl-55. Carrie Ann- 51 and Eve- 40. That makes the average age 54. That really is an old cast to try to pull in the 18+ demo that all networks love

Sara-44, Carnie-51, and Jodie-37

Edited by xfuse
google happened
  • LOL 1

Hope everybody had a great Mother's Day! :)

This week's schedule:

Monday - Actress Ana Gasteyer; Jennifer Love Hewitt guest co-hosts; Top Talker Cece Valencia.

Tuesday - Actor Jon Cryer; Top Talker Nischelle Turner.

Wednesday - Actress Anjelica Huston; Top Talker Ellen K.

Thursday - Former professional wrestlers Brie Bella and Nikki Bella guest co-host.

Friday - Actor Dennis Quaid; actor Josh Hopkins; Top Talker DeMarco Morgan.

• Love 3

whoa jennifer love hewitt! put away your over 40 droopy fun bags. this is coming from someone who knows of what she speaks. cover up woman. no one needs to see that much cleavage . but she has always loved putting her  girls on display. 

• LOL 2
19 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

whoa jennifer love hewitt! put away your over 40 droopy fun bags. this is coming from someone who knows of what she speaks. cover up woman. no one needs to see that much cleavage . but she has always loved putting her  girls on display. 

Lmao, I would prefer her over Marie Osmond who is coming in the fall.  I think that the show was too quick to offer her the job. I think it may backfire on them..

• Love 2

I haven't been watching this show for long but I'm shocked, seriously shocked that Marie Osmand will be the newest cohost wth?  Why MO? Is she popular and I missed it? This show will be very different without Sara. Now with Marie umm. Very different. 

• Love 7

I am getting weary of the mostly insipid topics on this show and with the oncoming tsunami of phoniness that is Marie, I will probably check out of this show.  Just as I have said when Joy leaves the View, so will I.  That will really open my day.  I zip thru the morning news on cbs trying to avoid the so depressing condition of our country and the world, 2 hours becomes 20-30 minutes at most.  And dr. Shill has become ridiculous with the imbedded  commercials for his and robins products and facilities.  And most of his topics/guests seem so phony baloney.

Sally Jessie Raphael!  Where is she and Oprah when we need them!

thank heavens for the ‘liberry’🤓

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Lifesabeach said:

I am getting weary of the mostly insipid topics on this show and with the oncoming tsunami of phoniness that is Marie, I will probably check out of this show.  Just as I have said when Joy leaves the View, so will I.  That will really open my day.  I zip thru the morning news on cbs trying to avoid the so depressing condition of our country and the world, 2 hours becomes 20-30 minutes at most.  And dr. Shill has become ridiculous with the imbedded  commercials for his and robins products and facilities.  And most of his topics/guests seem so phony baloney.

Sally Jessie Raphael!  Where is she and Oprah when we need them!

thank heavens for the ‘liberry’🤓

I may stick around for Sheryl. I also love her friendship with Carrie ann. Eve has grown on me as well.  I am going to really miss Sarah, she has come out of her shell.  I know that she wants to dedicate to her craft as an actress and leaving the show will help her to do that..

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Mikita said:

I can't wait for Anjelica on Wednesday! I used to like her, but her recent comments have me reversing that decision!

I heard about it on Wendy's show last week and was surprised to hear she said those things. I'm interested to see if they'll ask her about it on Wednesday.

8 hours ago, msrachelj said:

LOL. I enjoyed Jennifer Love Hewitt, droopy fun bags and all. She's sweet and likable and seems like a genuinely positive person. Doesn't hurt she's a fellow Texan. ;)

7 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I haven't been watching this show for long but I'm shocked, seriously shocked that Marie Osmand will be the newest cohost wth?  Why MO? Is she popular and I missed it? This show will be very different without Sara. Now with Marie umm. Very different. 

According to an article posted on the previous page, the ratings went up the last time Marie guest hosted. She's been a regular fill-in for about as long as Carnie (if not a bit less) and Carnie has said that she wants the job so I don't know why she was passed over. Who knows?

• Love 2
(edited)
54 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

According to an article posted on the previous page, the ratings went up the last time Marie guest hosted. She's been a regular fill-in for about as long as Carnie (if not a bit less) and Carnie has said that she wants the job so I don't know why she was passed over. Who knows?

Carnie has been guest-hosting for years, ever since the cast changes after season 1.  She should have gotten the job for her loyalty..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, msrachelj said:

Well...guess I'm just a lonely old man, but seeing JLH in that dress made me smile...and smile some more...and smile again. 🙂

• LOL 8
(edited)
15 hours ago, msrachelj said:

At this point it would be nice if JLH had progressed to the point where she felt like she didn't need to put her boobs on display as often. If she had been at an event or something I don't think that low cut dress would've bothered me. She was guest co-hosting on a talk show though and it would have been easier to concentrate on what she was saying if her neckline had been higher. 

I did have to chuckle at her talking about Constance Wu's social media fit having an affect on her fellow FOTB cast and crew. JLH had a show on Lifetime which she was a co-executive producer on called The Client List which is where she met her husband. I'm going to copy and paste the part of the show's wiki here concerning the 3rd season that never happened and how it reportedly had to do with JLH's behavior. I notice she made no mention of this during their discussion.

An expected third season renewal for the series was put on hold after the announcement of Jennifer Love Hewitt's pregnancy in June 2013. Hewitt reportedly wanted/insisted the real father of her child, co-star and fiancé Brian Hallisay’s character, to be the father of a fictional baby to be born by her character in the third season, while the show's executives and writers wanted Colin Egglesfield's character to be the father. Lifetime was undecided, which led to a renewal delay that lasted into October 2013. Due to creative differences between Hewitt, Lifetime, Sony Pictures Television, and ITV Studios America, the show was officially canceled on November 1, 2013 after two seasons.

As for Britney and her conservatorship it sounds like she still needs it at least for now if it's true that her meds have stopped working effectively. Since she wants out from under it in this condition her saying she was forced into the mental health facility and etc. would go along with that. Some articles have said her Dad asked her to get help because she means so much to him.

Apparently she and her Mom have been estranged for quite a few years so Sharon saying that her Mom should have been handling things from the start instead of her Dad was one of those times Sharon could have stood to do a little looking online at least before opening her mouth. I read that when Britney still wasn't in a good place when she left the mental health facility she was in which makes me kind of scared that her Mom might end up being an enabler in an attempt to get back on Britney's good side even when she's mentally stable. 

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Lmao, I would prefer her over Marie Osmond who is coming in the fall.  I think that the show was too quick to offer her the job. I think it may backfire on them..

i don't like either one. jennifer is boring. marie is wacko.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Jaded said:

At this point it would be nice if JLH had progressed to the point where she felt like she didn't need to put her boobs on display as often. If she had been at an event or something I don't think that low cut dress would've bothered me. She was guest co-hosting on a talk show though and it would have been easier to concentrate on what she was saying if her neckline had been higher. 

I did have to chuckle at her talking about Constance Wu's social media fit having an affect on her fellow FOTB cast and crew. JLH had a show on Lifetime which she was a co-executive producer on called The Client List which is where she met her husband. I'm going to copy and paste the part of the show's wiki here concerning the 3rd season that never happened and how it reportedly had to do with JLH's behavior. I notice she made no mention of this during their discussion.

As for Britney and her conservatorship it sounds like she still needs it at least for now if it's true that her meds have stopped working effectively. Since she wants out from under it in this condition her saying she was forced into the mental health facility and etc. would go along with that. Some articles have said her Dad asked her to get help because she means so much to him.

Apparently she and her Mom have been estranged for quite a few years so Sharon saying that her Mom should have been handling things from the start instead of her Dad was one of those times Sharon could have stood to do a little looking online at least before opening her mouth. I read that when Britney still wasn't in a good place when she left the mental health facility she was in which makes me kind of scared that her Mom might end up being an enabler in an attempt to get back on Britney's good side even when she's mentally stable. 

yes. she seems to have some issues with her body that she feels she needs to have those puppies on display. did anyone watch ghost whisperer? holy shit, if we had a woman walking around (un) dressed like that in my town, well...not a good reputation for sure. and as for her comments about constance wu's post and what she did on her show (where she was a sex worker! wtf!) way to be  two faced.

• Love 3

I still only watch sporadically, but did catch the beginning of today's show, with Carnie Wilson. And I also saw the Marie announcement/appearance last week. 

If I'd been asked, I'd much prefer Carnie to Marie, as I find she seems genuine, whereas Marie came across as phony.  

I'm going to miss Sara, and I still miss Aisha and Julie.  

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Lifesabeach said:

Just as I have said when Joy leaves the View, so will I.  That will really open my day.

I used to watch The View regularly, but haven't watched since last summer, as I couldn't take listening to Meghan McCain any longer.   Not watching opened up my day, and I'm rather enjoying my free noon-time hour.

• Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, buffynut said:

If I'd been asked, I'd much prefer Carnie to Marie, as I find she seems genuine, whereas Marie came across as phony.  

Marie also seems like a religious nut.  Carnie seems really cool, plus, I was a fan of her pop group Wilson Phillips.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Marie also seems like a religious nut.  Carnie seems really cool, plus, I was a fan of her pop group Wilson Phillips.

she is a religious nut. she's a big time mormon. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I was a fan of Wilson Phillips too, and even saw them in concert back in the day.

I was also a fan of Donny & Marie, and I'll have to wait to see her a few shows before I can truly form an opinion, but all the praise she heaped on the other co-hosts just felt over the top and fake.  Not to mention I was totally distracted by how different she looked. 🙁

I know she's a Mormon, but does she bring religion to every topic?  

• Love 5

i didn't get to see angelica huston and her cockeyed take on things. newsbreak when  a helicopter landed in the hudson. why can't they just air the news on the friggin news. sad to say, i'd rather be watching the view then see this. doesn't do anyone any good to break in to a tv show unless it is important to the country. i'm sick of this shit.

hope someone can give a full report on her appearance. though i have a feeling this panel is going to shy away from any meaningful conversation.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, buffynut said:

I was also a fan of Donny & Marie, and I'll have to wait to see her a few shows before I can truly form an opinion, but all the praise she heaped on the other co-hosts just felt over the top and fake.  Not to mention I was totally distracted by how different she looked. 🙁

I know she's a Mormon, but does she bring religion to every topic?  

Not that I can remember.  I just don't like HER!!!

• Love 5
On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 3:41 PM, buffynut said:

I used to watch The View regularly, but haven't watched since last summer, as I couldn't take listening to Meghan McCain any longer.   Not watching opened up my day, and I'm rather enjoying my free noon-time hour.

I don't watch, but hear a lot about Meghan's childishness in the media and she's a clear example of what happens when finding a "young one" (who isn't really that young)  to "make sparks" goes terribly wrong...

21 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

Not that I can remember.  I just don't like HER!!!

I don't either. I actually forgot she was Mormon.

Although she wouldn't be my first choice for Sara's replacement, I did enjoy Vanessa Lachey guest hosting today. She made me laugh when she said the adorable video of the little kid breaking the board in karate class made her want a 4th kid. Girl, go babysit someone else's infant with your own kids in tow and you'll quickly change your mind.

They didn't ask Angelica Huston about her comments, but rather something she said about Jack Nicholson as a lover on Watch What Happens Live. *shrugs* 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I don't watch, but hear a lot about Meghan's childishness in the media and she's a clear example of what happens when finding a "young one" (who isn't really that young)  to "make sparks" goes terribly wrong...

I don't either. I actually forgot she was Mormon.

Although she wouldn't be my first choice for Sara's replacement, I did enjoy Vanessa Lachey guest hosting today. She made me laugh when she said the adorable video of the little kid breaking the board in karate class made her want a 4th kid. Girl, go babysit someone else's infant with your own kids in tow and you'll quickly change your mind.

They didn't ask Angelica Huston about her comments, but rather something she said about Jack Nicholson as a lover on Watch What Happens Live. *shrugs* 

i figured they would cop out. this show is really lame at times. the one thing i really love is their animal "activism". except for mrs. o who is full of shit. 

• Love 3
(edited)

What did you guys think of Vanessa Marcil today? The ladies did not seem to care for her or was it just me. It is odd because they are not the view.  I liked her and I think she would have been better than Marie Osmond.  I know I keep saying how much I dislike her, but, I cannot help it. The show needs a reset because it is getting lame now.  I love how Sheryl and Cari Ann dress. They wear beautiful colors..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

What did you guys think of Vanessa Marcil today? The ladies did not seem to care for her or was it just me. It is odd because they are not the view.  I liked her and I think she would have been better than Marie Osmond.  I know I keep saying how much I dislike her, but, I cannot help it. The show needs a reset because it is getting lame now.  I love how Sheryl and Cari Ann dress. They wear beautiful colors..

She didn't do anything for me ... just like Marie!!!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

What did you guys think of Vanessa Marcil today?

I just saw the very beginning, but turned it off before they all sat down. Guess having Carnie Wilson isn't a big enough draw to keep me tuned in.

7 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I liked her too. I can't say I thought the other ladies didn't care for her though. She talked just as much as they did and they seemed to enjoy her.

The best part of today's show was no Sharon! :) Hopefully she's out again tomorrow, but I won't hold my breath.

Now normally I would disagree with any adult who threatens a child/children, but hearing that the angry mom's daughter confided in her that she would've committed suicide had she not been a stronger person would've made me march down to that school and cuss some fools out too. These kids want to act like they're grown physically assaulting other kids (and even teachers in some cases), you'll get your ass whooped like a grown person and I bet you'll never jump in somebody's face again. That was awful what happened to Carnie's daughter. Again, not a parent, but watching/hearing all of that gets me riled up like I have kids.   

• Love 7
23 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I like watching this show. Mostly for Carrie Ann and Sheryl,  Sara's also pretty great. I'm not sure if I'll keep watching when MO comes on. It's odd to me such a throwback.  I dont mean she's too old. Idk, just an odd choice. She does seem very fake.

Vanessa seemed ok. I dont know if the other ladies didnt like her but she was funny.. was she on dancing with stars? I keep thinking she won one season.  I could look it up but lol, idk why I haven't lol.

• Love 3
On 5/15/2019 at 10:55 PM, rmcrae said:

I liked her a lot too.  I didn't expect that.  Her comment comparing the back seat of an Uber to the set of The Bachelor was hilarious.  

I'm going to miss Sara, and I still miss Aisha and Julie. 

True.  Sara being missing this week makes that even more evident.  It's like a whole new show.  

• Love 4
(edited)

I know that Marie may raise some eyebrows, but, this is what I know about her and what she might offer.  (I'm not sure that I can be objective though, because, I fell in love with the Osmond family as a kid and will always feel fondness towards them, but, still, all of this is true and I have no vested interest in it. I'm not even a member of her fan club! lol 

Marie is a member of LDS church (Mormon), however, she's very progressive and supports gay rights and other causes.  She thinks independently based on what I have seen her do and say over the years. 

She is open about her daughter who is lesbian and she supports her daughter. 

She is founder of the Children's Miracle Network that works to raise funds for children's hospitals across the country.  

Marie has been vocal about women's rights and postpartum depression, which she underwent in conjunction with a bad marriage.  She ended up going public when she took off on her car and had somewhat of a breakdown when one of her children was a baby. She took time from her tv show at the time to get help.   

She also has been outspoken about mental health awareness and suicide as her son, Michael, jumped from his apt. and killed himself in 2010. 

She kept all of her eight kids together (some are bio others are adopted and she says she can't remember which are which) and remarried her first husband that is the father of her eldest child and they seem to be happy.  Her current husband says that he never stopped loving her after marrying her in 1982, divorcing in 1985 and REmarrying her in 2011!! 

She's had to be the breadwinner for most of her life and has worked hard recording, performing, tv, concerts, Broadway, Doll collectible creations, and more.  She also lost weight after her kids said they were worried about her health.  She lost the weight and has been a spokesperson for Nutrisytem for a few years. 

She's a very hard worker and one thing that I like a lot is that she doesn't take herself too seriously and isn't afraid to laugh at her herself.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I liked her too. I can't say I thought the other ladies didn't care for her though. She talked just as much as they did and they seemed to enjoy her.

The best part of today's show was no Sharon! 🙂 Hopefully she's out again tomorrow, but I won't hold my breath.

Now normally I would disagree with any adult who threatens a child/children, but hearing that the angry mom's daughter confided in her that she would've committed suicide had she not been a stronger person would've made me march down to that school and cuss some fools out too. These kids want to act like they're grown physically assaulting other kids (and even teachers in some cases), you'll get your ass whooped like a grown person and I bet you'll never jump in somebody's face again. That was awful what happened to Carnie's daughter. Again, not a parent, but watching/hearing all of that gets me riled up like I have kids.   

That mom looked like she was 12 years old! I at first thought, why does the caption say mom, this is the child!

• Love 1

Someone mentioned Sharon being wrong about Britney's parents. I read mixed things about them. 

When Britney started her career, I thought she loved dancing/performing since she was a little girl, and that her mother only supported her talent/dreams. I don't remember any of them ever saying she was forced into things like MMC or getting a record deal. 

Do people dislike Britney's mother because Britney started her career so young, or is there more reason to believe her daughter was a meal ticket show pony for her?

Britney seemed so close to her mother in her early interviews. She said as a kid she'd cry if she were away from her mother and that her mother was like her best friend and always there for her. I know it's possible Lynn both loved and used her daughter, but I don't know enough for me to believe Lynn is a bad woman. I had parents who were never supportive of my dreams. If I wanted to take a class or be part of something that wasn't an activity or hobby they personally liked, they wouldn't enroll me, encourage me, nothing. So a part of me wanted that parent who was somewhat like Lynn Spears-not a pushy stage mom, but someone who did her best to help me make my dream come true. 

I don't remember Britney talking about her father a lot early in her career, but I know he's been very involved in her life for some time now. 

Without anything straight from Britney, it's hard to say what's true and in her best interest. I also don't see why there is so much talk of her NEVER performing again. Maybe she needs a nice, long break from performing, but if her heart is in it years down the line, she'll want to get back to the stage? I think that talent for performing is still in her somewhere, but if her heart isn't in it, she shouldn't feel forced to make music or perform ever again. She has more than enough money to not ever have to work a day in her life. I like to think the people in her life aren't so selfish they would force her to live a life that's so detrimental to her health just so she keeps making the big bucks. 

Britney always seemed like a really sweet girl. I don't know exactly what her mental health issues are, but I know how difficult they can be. I pray she gets the right people in her life and finds health and happiness, whether that's in or out of life as a performer. 

• Love 6

I like Marie so I'm willing to give her a chance.  I assume she'll be the new moderator.  I wonder if she'll do it all alone or will Carrie Ann continue introduce half the topics like she does with Sara?  

57 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I like Marie so I'm willing to give her a chance.  I assume she'll be the new moderator.  I wonder if she'll do it all alone or will Carrie Ann continue introduce half the topics like she does with Sara?  

I think Carrie Ann will be the full time moderator. 

• Love 5

This week's schedule:

Monday - Actress Eva Mendes.

Tuesday - Actress Renee Zellweger; Mary McCormack guest co-hosts.

Wednesday - Rick Springfield talks and performs; actress Diana Maria Riva guest co-hosts.

Thursday - Actor William Shatner; Kellie Pickler guest co-hosts.

Friday - John Travolta; Ella Bleu Travolta; Michael Ray talks and performs; Jodie Sweetin guest co-hosts.

• Love 2

Finally Sara's back! And even better, another Sharon-free show!

The clips of Janet Jackson's concert were awesome (it is Ms. Jackson, after all), but Carrie Ann, girl. I'm not exactly Annie Leibovitz with a camera myself, but damn. Those pics looked like a 5 year old on a sugar rush took them.

• LOL 7

After seeing the Carrie Ann photos, I was relieved to hear that someone else took a photo for that poor guy. That was plain awful. 

Those poor dogs riding with that RV nut! I'm with Sheryl, they wanted to be saved from that bitch! One hopped out mid ride. The other was a ride or die though. He was running with her at the end. LMAO.

Sharon, stay away as long as you want. Hopefully she's looking for a new job.

• Love 6