Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, rmcrae said:

It never ceases to amaze me just how stupid people can be. Take the idiotic delivery guy they talked about today who was so insulted by the measly (to him) tip the woman was going to give him that he dipped his nasty bits in her sauce. Oh, but his "oh so bright" coworker/friend put it all on film and posted it on the web. I'm glad they did since that's how they (and many more morons like them) got caught, but... Damn, what imbeciles! 

Eve is reminding me of Aisha with her hair lately. And the sweater she had on today. 

I watched the show for a bit earlier this week and when I first landed on it in progress the camera was panned out showing everyone. I saw Eve's hair and thought Aisha was guest hosting. Then when they went back to showing everyone through a closer camera angle I realized my mistake.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Jaded said:

I watched the show for a bit earlier this week and when I first landed on it in progress the camera was panned out showing everyone. I saw Eve's hair and thought Aisha was guest hosting. Then when they went back to showing everyone through a closer camera angle I realized my mistake.

I'd love to see her come back and guest host. The show's been more entertaining to me this week, but having Aisha pop by and sit a spell would be great.

Ethan Peck not only looks like his grandfather, but that voice?! Let me collect myself...

• Love 4

This week's schedule:

Monday - Actor William H. Macy

Tuesday - Singer Avril Lavigne

Wednesday - Actor J.K. Simmons

Thursday - (TBA)

Friday - Singer Joey Fatone; TV host Dr. Evan Antin.

• Love 1
(edited)

Sheryl made me cry today. She has always hinted on how harrowing her childhood was with her mother who sounds like she was a piece of work. I am being kind when I refer to her as that. I can think of some colorful language to describe that poor excuse of a mother, but, I digress.  That image of little Sheryl holding on to a pole refusing to go back to her mom, knowing the hell she was going back to after having had a great summer with her bemused father just broke me.  Carrie Ann was barely holding on, to not break down remembering her own sexual abuse at the hands of a beloved family member was just overwhelming and sad. She was being so strong for Sheryl and not going after her own mother who did not step up and protect her either. Today's show was super intense.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 11
16 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Sheryl made me cry today. She has always hinted on how harrowing her childhood was with her mother who sounds like she was a piece of work. I am being kind when I refer to her as that. I can think of some colorful language to describe that poor excuse of a mother, but, I digress.  That image of little Sheryl holding on to a pole refusing to go back to her mom, knowing the hell she was going back to after having had a great summer with her bemused father just broke me.  Carrie Ann was barely holding on, to not break down remembering her own sexual abuse at the hands of a beloved family member was just overwhelming and sad. She was being so strong for Sheryl and not going after her own mother who did not step up and protect her either. Today's show was super intense.

You weren't the only one in tears!!  Most of the ladies at the table were too (as was I.)

• Love 11

I'm not a regular viewer of The Talk, but it comes on after Days here, so I generally leave it on long enough to watch the first segment, and yesterday's show also had me in tears.  Poor Sheryl.  😢  And Carrie Ann too. 😢  Very intense. 

• Love 4

I'm liking The Talk more & more these days.  Their topics are current & each one has a heart-felt response (even Mrs. O.)  Sara seems to be opening up & genuinely contributes (instead of side-stepping the subjects).  Good for all of them, particularly Carrie Ann, who I wasn't a big fan of, but I am now!!!

• Love 8

I feel exactly the same way, Medicine Crow.  I also didn't think I was going to like Carrie Ann, but she's surprised me.  And the topics/responses seem more serious, with more heart-felt responses from all of them.  Best of all, none of their voices make me cringe and want to mute my tv, like what used to happen when I was watching The View.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

I'm liking The Talk more & more these days.  Their topics are current & each one has a heart-felt response (even Mrs. O.)  Sara seems to be opening up & genuinely contributes (instead of side-stepping the subjects).  Good for all of them, particularly Carrie Ann, who I wasn't a big fan of, but I am now!!!

I'm watching it more often than not. The conversations seem easy and interesting. I never really watched because I thought it was mostly pop culture Hollywood type conversations. I'm  pretty impressed by the topics. I dont mind that they stay out of politics.  I love politics and is partly why I watch the View,  to hear the hosts take on what's happening, but it is hard to watch when one hosts ruins the whole show. 

Sheryl and Carrie Ann made me cry. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Wow! I just watched 2 weeks of each of the shows. (Whoopi has me concerned. Go figure.)

While The Talk will make me cry, I prefer that over the assault on my poor eardrums. 

The table is relaxed and the conversations flow pretty well. It's nice to see a panel that isn't screaming. They are bringing in good guests and I FF MUCH less. 

Hoot! It's FRIDAY!  

Edited by FairyDusted
because watching my DVR all night makes me stupid
  • Love 6

I'm glad to see some are coming around on Carrie Ann. :)

Something I just noticed: they've done away with the Top Talker bit. I'm glad to see it go since, aside from the occasional person who did it as promo for whatever book or movie they were peddling, it made no sense to have people like Kevin Frazier present a story that the hosts could just discuss on their own.

Anywho, next week's schedule...

Monday - Singer Olivia Newton-John.

Tuesday - Actress Mary McCormick.

Wednesday - Actress Fran Drescher.

Thursday - Actor Billy Baldwin.

Friday - Actress Vicki Lawrence; actor Brandon Michael Hall.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

What the hell show????  A commercial segment half-way through the show??  What the hell??  Just when you were getting me on your side.  Stupid!!!

Either Maureen McCormick didn't get there on time or Chin Lan Lieu had somewhere to be.

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

What the hell show????  A commercial segment half-way through the show??  What the hell??  Just when you were getting me on your side.  Stupid!!!

I had the show on in the background and was half watching so when they started the commercial segment I really thought time had zoomed by freakishly fast on me. 

• LOL 1

I thought the show today was awesome from beginning to end.. The ladies seem to be really on point with Carrie Ann coming on board and Sarah moderating the show. Sarah seems really comfortable and shares more.. Eve too has come into her own as well. I loved Sheryl saying that if Jussie Smollet will pay a price for his scam, the actresses involved in their own scam should pay a price as well.. This is why I love Sheryl, she always knows how to bring it all back home..

• Love 12

I thought Mrs Osborne was out of line yesterday.  Isn't she like the pot calling the kettle in a lot of her comments?  Yes, what those two women did was totally wrong, and they deserve maximum punishment, but she always forgets that her husband broke many laws with all his taking of illegal drugs.  To trash someone's smile and basically trashing the Hallmark Channel, a network that millions of people like, was mean spirited.  Hallmark has nothing to do with what Lori did, and her career is probably over, so Hallmark is off limits with respect to this nasty business.  To be honest, Ozzy should have spent a lot of time in prison.  

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

I thought Mrs Osborne was out of line yesterday.  Isn't she like the pot calling the kettle in a lot of her comments?  Yes, what those two women did was totally wrong, and they deserve maximum punishment, but she always forgets that her husband broke many laws with all his taking of illegal drugs.  To trash someone's smile and basically trashing the Hallmark Channel, a network that millions of people like, was mean spirited.  Hallmark has nothing to do with what Lori did, and her career is probably over, so Hallmark is off limits with respect to this nasty business.  To be honest, Ozzy should have spent a lot of time in prison.  

I didnt hear her trash Hallmark (I love the mystery movies on Hallmark)but I might have missed it. I was more or less wondering if Lori had been rude on The Talk in the past. I found one segment on YouTube and everything seemed pretty normal.  So Sharon's over the top dislike of LL is pretty suprising,  but it did make me laugh. I mean really,  Lori  photoshopped pics of her daughter's on athletes bodies lol wth?

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 8

I agree that SO went over the top bashing Lori Loughlin and the 1 daughter. She could express her disappointment with less harsh words, but I guess that's not her brand.

That being said, LL and 1 daughter are being dragged by the media. Felicity Huffman, not so much. 

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

I agree that SO went over the top bashing Lori Loughlin and the 1 daughter. She could express her disappointment with less harsh words, but I guess that's not her brand.

That being said, LL and 1 daughter are being dragged by the media. Felicity Huffman, not so much. 

If any video is found of Felicity and William H.'s  kids saying they didn't even want to go to college I'm sure they would start to get dragged around by the media too. This whole scandal has me thinking that LL's daughter might have to get a job outside of being a social media "influencer" which is only successful by being dependent on other people. SO goes overboard all the time dragging people in the same way Wendy Williams does and rarely gets in trouble for it. Howard Stern is on Wendy's butt over her drama now though so she's getting a taste of her own medicine in regards to the stuff she's spewed about other people.

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, Jaded said:

If any video is found of Felicity and William H.'s  kids saying they didn't even want to go to college I'm sure they would start to get dragged around by the media too. This whole scandal has me thinking that LL's daughter might have to get a job outside of being a social media "influencer" which is only successful by being dependent on other people. SO goes overboard all the time dragging people

I get that. However, I'd think SO would be more cautious being that her whole family is such easy targets. Im sure it hurts her when the media bashes her family, especially Kelly. But, alas, "being reserved" is not SO's personality. 

• Love 4

They were less judgmental on today’s show.  I’m surprised they didn’t mention the fact that Lori got fired by Hallmark, her show “When Calls The Heart” has been put on hold and her influencer daughter is losing most of her You Tube sponsors.  I expected a field day from them.   I will say, SG is a really good anchor of the group and she never really fires personal shots. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

They were less judgmental on today’s show.  I’m surprised they didn’t mention the fact that Lori got fired by Hallmark, her show “When Calls The Heart” has been put on hold and her influencer daughter is losing most of her You Tube sponsors.  I expected a field day from them.   I will say, SG is a really good anchor of the group and she never really fires personal shots. 

Sharon was still taking shots at them today.. She really hates that entitled daughter saying that she got an assistant.  It was really an ugly display on how entitled Lori's daughter really is. Sharon is not my favorite, but, she has worked her butt off to get where she is at. If anything her own parents tried to sabotage her future with Ozzy. Lori's kids were born into privilege and it was not enough for them and wanted more.. So, they deserve every hit that they are getting.. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

He definitely should've gone away for trying to kill Sharon in a drunken rage back in the day.

52 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

They cut off Billy Baldwin's interview for the next segment ... an infomercial.  I'm getting to the point that I'll only watch the show when it's taped & I can FF.  I guess they're scraping for cash???!!!

Did they ever get around to discussing his show or movie or whatever he was promoting? He seems like a nice enough guy, but he kept going on and on with his answers.

11 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Sharon was still taking shots at them today.. She really hates that entitled daughter saying that she got an assistant.  It was really an ugly display on how entitled Lori's daughter really is. Sharon is not my favorite, but, she has worked her butt off to get where she is at. If anything her own parents tried to sabotage her future with Ozzy. Lori's kids were born into privilege and it was not enough for them and wanted more.. So, they deserve every hit that they are getting.. 

She might've said it once on the show, but I remember reading that Sharon's mom let her dogs attack her when she was pregnant and she had a miscarriage. I detest the wench too, but damn. No wonder she's so screwed up.

@KLovestoShop, I don't think Lori's firing had been announced by the time the hosts discussed it today.

Edited by rmcrae
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

She might've said it once on the show, but I remember reading that Sharon's mom let her dogs attack her when she was pregnant and she had a miscarriage. I detest the wench too, but damn. No wonder she's so screwed up.

When her mom died she admitted that she shed no tears.  Sharon did take care of her dad when he got too sick to take care of himself. I gather that Sharon had a much better relationship with him, until she got with Ozzy and their relationship went downhill. Sharon also had a brother who betrayed her..

• Useful 1
37 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

Who here believes that her Mom let her dogs attack her when she was pregnant.  SO is SO full of it.  I'm pretty sure that whatever was directed at her from family was well-deserved!!  Just sayin'!

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I didnt hear her trash Hallmark (I love the mystery movies on Hallmark)but I might have missed it. I was more or less wondering if Lori had been rude on The Talk in the past. I found one segment on YouTube and everything seemed pretty normal.  So Sharon's over the top dislike of LL is pretty suprising,  but it did make me laugh. I mean really,  Lori  photoshopped pics of her daughter's on athletes bodies lol wth?

i am no fan of sharon's but that was great. i absolutely loved her takedown of lori loughlin who i can't stand. i always had a suspicion she was a spoiled entitled bitch and yes she is and her darling nasty daughters, especially the youtube one are following in her footsteps. this whole scandal is disgusting. these rich bastards and their deceiving ways need to be held accountable . i hope they go to jail. especially the 2 actress and not a country club prison.

• Love 2

Again, imho, SO is the pot calling the kettle.  Does anyone here not believe that Jack and Kelly benefitted from their parent’s celebrity?  The only one who appears to not have cashed in is their oldest daughter, who refused to appear on their family reality show.  But neither Jack nor Kelly would have gotten any Hollywood job if it hadn’t been for their parents.  Now don’t get me wrong, I believe everyone who is caught up in this nasty scheme deserves full punishment, but Sharon lives in a big glass house and she needs to be reminded of that fact. 

• Love 11
23 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

When her mom died she admitted that she shed no tears.  Sharon did take care of her dad when he got too sick to take care of himself. I gather that Sharon had a much better relationship with him, until she got with Ozzy and their relationship went downhill. Sharon also had a brother who betrayed her..

I remember Sharon saying that she shared his interest in business and management and while he was never affectionate towards her, he encouraged her in that direction. And yeah, it was when she got together with Ozzy that their relationship went downhill. I almost forgot about her brother. Screwed up family all around. SMH.

23 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Who here believes that her Mom let her dogs attack her when she was pregnant.  SO is SO full of it.  I'm pretty sure that whatever was directed at her from family was well-deserved!!  Just sayin'!

Sharon is a known liar, but something tells me she's telling the truth about that. Of course I wasn't there to witness it, but just my feeling. *shrugs* As nasty she is, she doesn't deserve something like that to happen her. Plus an unborn child was killed. He/she didn't deserve that either.

10 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Again, imho, SO is the pot calling the kettle.  Does anyone here not believe that Jack and Kelly benefitted from their parent’s celebrity?  The only one who appears to not have cashed in is their oldest daughter, who refused to appear on their family reality show.  But neither Jack nor Kelly would have gotten any Hollywood job if it hadn’t been for their parents.  Now don’t get me wrong, I believe everyone who is caught up in this nasty scheme deserves full punishment, but Sharon lives in a big glass house and she needs to be reminded of that fact. 

THIS!

• Love 2

I know I've mentioned this before, but it drives me crazy. It is so HARD for me to listen to Eve speak:

"This is such a hard thing because obviously it's the children, of couse, will be hurt by these allegations and that's hard, but if these things did actually happen, these men have the right to tell their truth as well and be able to heal as well. So it's a hard...it is, it's hard."

Hard. Hard. Hard!

Ugh!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

i have a different take on the 60ft push off the cliff. first of all, these women are like lemmings a lot of the time. one follows the other in their views. from the video they showed it was obvious the girl was going to jump into the water herself anyway, but she was hesitating. you can hear her say "should i just jump" or something to that effect. they made it sound like she was dragged up there with no intention of going in and was viciously thrown off the edge. there are a bunch of kids up there with her and it's plain to see this was planned. one or more were going to jump in. the pusher did push the girl hard. why, we don't know. it does not mean she was violent or whatever.  so here is another example of a video going viral, the public making assumptions and ruining a persons life when they don't have all the facts. and the people who can't think for themselves just listening to women like this with one view, saying nasty things (sharon) it's really starting to  piss me off. ( i just watched john oliver where he talked about the story on "the worst aunt in the world" and monica lewinsky and the evils of gossip, one sided media attention and factless opinions. )

• Love 1

I really like Sara especially lately.  Seeems like she is lighter and I like how she gives SO crap.  But I really don’t like  her outfit today.  When I looked up and saw eve and Sara in the same frame it looked like a  before and after.  But I do like her input, it seems to be well thought out and sincere.  Plus, when Sara is talking SO isn’t!  😈

23 hours ago, Blissfool said:

I know I've mentioned this before, but it drives me crazy. It is so HARD for me to listen to Eve speak:

"This is such a hard thing because obviously it's the children, of couse, will be hurt by these allegations and that's hard, but if these things did actually happen, these men have the right to tell their truth as well and be able to heal as well. So it's a hard...it is, it's hard."

Hard. Hard. Hard!

Ugh!

LOL. She said it so much yesterday even I picked up on it. I read your post this morning and paid extra close attention to her today and she didn't say it at all. I also noticed she doesn't clap as loudly as before (although I didn't mind it much). Maybe she's improving. ;)

8 hours ago, msrachelj said:

i have a different take on the 60ft push off the cliff. first of all, these women are like lemmings a lot of the time. one follows the other in their views. from the video they showed it was obvious the girl was going to jump into the water herself anyway, but she was hesitating. you can hear her say "should i just jump" or something to that effect. they made it sound like she was dragged up there with no intention of going in and was viciously thrown off the edge. there are a bunch of kids up there with her and it's plain to see this was planned. one or more were going to jump in. the pusher did push the girl hard. why, we don't know. it does not mean she was violent or whatever.  so here is another example of a video going viral, the public making assumptions and ruining a persons life when they don't have all the facts. and the people who can't think for themselves just listening to women like this with one view, saying nasty things (sharon) it's really starting to  piss me off. ( i just watched john oliver where he talked about the story on "the worst aunt in the world" and monica lewinsky and the evils of gossip, one sided media attention and factless opinions. )

Yes, the girl who was pushed was an idiot for standing up there in the first place, but that didn't give the other girl the right to push her. She saw that the girl was hesitating and instead of being the only one of the morons to use her brain and try to talk sense, she pushes the girl (who still wasn't prepared to jump) off the bridge, falling 60 feet and breaking some ribs and puncturing a lung. Had the girl jumped off voluntarily then it'd be a different story and the blame would fall (no pun intended) on her, but common sense (which all those kids clearly lacked) should've told the "pusher" that not only was it not smart to (in her case, watch someone) jump off a bridge, it's not too bright pushing them when they don't jump themselves either. I don't think she intentionally wanted to hurt the girl, but that's what she did and she should've taken responsibility for her actions. I don't think the other ladies were going along with Sharon simply because she fancies herself the "leader" (although they do kiss her ass a lot of the time, unfortunately). That was how they felt about it as well. I've noticed that Sara in particular doesn't always go along with what Sharon says. She won't argue with her, but she'll say straight up that she disagrees and explains why.

4 hours ago, Lifesabeach said:

Addendum:  I am not saying she should get all glammed  up, but at least wear semi attractive clothes.  Now I feel petty 😔

Don't feel petty. You're more than welcome to share your opinion. Sara's hair and outfits were much better when The Talk first started, but now a lot of her clothes are similar to Ellen's (although I think Ellen's outfits look a bit better). That's just her style, I guess. *shrug*

Edited by rmcrae
  • Love 4
49 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

LOL. She said it so much yesterday even I picked up on it. I read your post this morning and paid extra close attention to her today and she didn't say it at all. 

Oh, but that's where you're wrong. 😉

When she said it today I yelled, "Ha! HARD!" 

I remember because my son got mad at me for yelling in his ear...(what a baby!)

I THINK it was during the topic, Entitled Kids

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, rmcrae said:

Sara's hair and outfits were much better when The Talk first started, but now a lot of her clothes are similar to Ellen's (although I think Ellen's outfits look a bit better). That's just her style, I guess. *shrug*

Add Whoopi Goldberg to this list.  However, she is the worst of them all.  

• Love 2
On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 2:57 PM, msrachelj said:

I do have to agree about the ladies being lemmings. They rarely take a  point of view that contradicts one another. One makes an opinion and they all say the same thing.I am not saying they should be harpies screaming at each other, but, they can agree to disagree without being disagreeable.

I don't think that the girl meant to hurt that girl by pushing her. I do think that she was wrong to do that, but, she was not malicious at all.  I have no idea what type of punishment she should receive.  This is why I have never liked any type of rough housing, it always goes bad. 

21 hours ago, Lifesabeach said:

I really like Sara especially lately.  Seeems like she is lighter and I like how she gives SO crap.  But I really don’t like  her outfit today.  When I looked up and saw eve and Sara in the same frame it looked like a  before and after.  But I do like her input, it seems to be well thought out and sincere.  Plus, when Sara is talking SO isn’t!  😈

Sarah always looks like she is going out to get a loaf of bread at the corner grocery store.   I am sure she has access to so many type of clothes and she chooses to dress like that.. To each his own, if she is comfortable like that, more power to her. Sheryl and Carrie Ann are always well dressed. They love bold colors that goes well with their skin tones. Eve is okay.. Mrs O is always in funeral Black..

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 12:11 AM, Blissfool said:

Eve is a mixed bag and I think that she is scared to not offend people with her opinions. For example: I think she holds back when speaking about racial issues like colorism.  I think she shines when she speaks about her experiences as a rapper. So, I can deal with her being inarticulate at times. She is much better than Whoopie on the view who thinks she is the smartest person on that panel. 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, A.J. said:

Add Whoopi Goldberg to this list.  However, she is the worst of them all.  

Those circus tents for dresses. SMH.  

Speaking of the circus, that was a cute set they made for Danny DeVito's Dumbo interview. I bet that was the first time in a long while that Sara wasn't the shortest person in the room.

Surprised to see Sharon controlled herself while talking about the man who celebrated murdering the sleeping lion. What a waste of flesh he is.

• Love 4

This week's schedule:

Monday - Actor Jay Hernandez; Marie Osmond guest co-hosts.

Tuesday - Actor Rob Lowe.

Wednesday - Actress Leighton Meester; Actress Sara Rue.

Thursday - TBA

Friday - Actors Colin Farrell, Finley Hobbs and Nico Parker ("Dumbo").

• Love 3

So I'm sure you all heard Eve summarize the most recent news about Jussie Smollett:

"It really is hard. It's hard for everyone.  It's hard! It's a hard situation. It's a hard situation."

Yep. Smh

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Even though Wendy's talked a lot of shit about them, I'm glad Carrie Ann and Sheryl were classy while talking about her. Surprisingly once again Sharon held back (although you could tell she wanted to say more). Sara made me laugh when she said she was staying out of it. One nutcase coming for her is more than enough.

• Love 5

Today the ladies spoke about the Jussie Smollett case regarding his continued employment  on Empire that dovetailed into the topic, if you would still support a friend who was embroiled in a scandal.  The ladies all had interesting things to say about the different subjects. Sarah remained conspicuously silent and I have a feeling that she was thinking about Julie and Roseanne mostly Roseanne because of recent incendiary comments.  I have a feeling that Sharon does not speak to Julie anymore.  Her comments were very clear.  I do think that all of the other ladies still keep in contact with her on some level.

• Love 3

A man and his 18 year old son in Alaska. Killed a hibernating black bear and her two cubs. Mama bear was asleep and they shot her. There is video from a hidden camera that was being used to track mama and cubs in their den. You even hear one of the dumb asses say it can never be traced back to them. Not knowing about that camera. They shoot her and you hear the cubs crying! Then they pull the mama bear out and pose. I was crying along with Carrie Ann. Dad got 3 months in jail and 5 years probation. Hunting license suspended for 10 years. Son got no jail time. Community service and 2 years suspended hunting license. 

Edited by Mikita
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Mikita said:

A man and his 18 year old son in Alaska. Killed a hibernating black bear and her two cubs. Mama bear was asleep and they shot her. There is video from a hidden camera that was being used to track mama and cubs in their den. You even hear one of the dumb asses say it can never be traced back to them. Not knowing about that camera. They shoot her and you hear the cubs crying! Then they pull the mama bear out and pose. I was crying along with Carrie Ann. Dad got 3 months in jail and 5 years probation. Hunting license suspended for 10 years. Son got no jail time. Community service and 2 years suspended hunting license. 

Oh I remember that!!!!!  I cried as well.

• Love 2
On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 8:39 PM, Mikita said:

I was disgusted as well. Such scum.

If Thandie Newton's daughter isn't her mini-me! I had no idea who she was until they mentioned it, but I kept thinking "what in the Sister, Sister (more like Mother, Daughter) is going on here?". Such a well spoken young lady.

Something tells me Colin Farrell is so freaky he'd gladly take Sharon up on her offer for a threesome with her and Ozzy. Lord, I just made myself nauseous...

• LOL 5
  • Love 4