Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Mikita said:

After seeing the Carrie Ann photos, I was relieved to hear that someone else took a photo for that poor guy. That was plain awful. 

Those poor dogs riding with that RV nut! I'm with Sheryl, they wanted to be saved from that bitch! One hopped out mid ride. The other was a ride or die though. He was running with her at the end. LMAO.

Sharon, stay away as long as you want. Hopefully she's looking for a new job.

Sheryl’s joke cracked me up too, but is it me or has she been slipping into her old “country/hood (for lack of a better word)” schtick way of talking more than usual this week? She wasn’t as bad today, but for the past two shows she really amped it up. I hope she knocks it off, because she’s better (and smarter) than that.

Ditto on the wench being M.I.A. She is and always has been.... the weakest link. GOODBYE!

• Love 5

john travolta and his daughter ella bleu have been making the rounds with their new movie. they patently avoid saying the family told him it was time to get rid of the wigs, instead the story is he "got a haircut"!!   the daughter seems to act very child like for a 19 year old.. but we all  know they are in the scientology cult  so who knows how she was brought up. i can't help but just think of the very odd and nutty lifestyle these people must have. at least he's not as crazy as tom cruise. 

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

the daughter seems to act very child like for a 19 year old.. but we all  know they are in the scientology cult  so who knows how she was brought up. i can't help but just think of the very odd and nutty lifestyle these people must have. at least he's not as crazy as tom cruise. 

I thought that maybe I was being too critical. She seemed to act so much younger than her age.  It seems as if they have sheltered her a lot, because I don't know very many 19 year old teens that sound or act like that.

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, Mikita said:

I thought that maybe I was being too critical. She seemed to act so much younger than her age.  It seems as if they have sheltered her a lot, because I don't know very many 19 year old teens that sound or act like that.

agreed. and i can't help but think of the loss of their first child jett who had autism, was it, that they denied to the end. very sad and strange.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Mikita said:

3 hours ago, msrachelj said:

agreed. and i can't help but think of the loss of their first child jett who had autism, was it, that they denied to the end. very sad and strange.

I think they were so used to protecting Jett, that they just started protecting Ella as well.  It might have been hard to explain why she was allowed to go somewhere, but Jett couldn't.  Unfortunately, it may affect her as she gets older and becomes, or tries to become more independent.  Of course, as a famous Scientologist, that may never happen.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, msrachelj said:

john travolta and his daughter ella bleu have been making the rounds with their new movie. they patently avoid saying the family told him it was time to get rid of the wigs, instead the story is he "got a haircut"!!   the daughter seems to act very child like for a 19 year old.. but we all  know they are in the scientology cult  so who knows how she was brought up. i can't help but just think of the very odd and nutty lifestyle these people must have. at least he's not as crazy as tom cruise. 

I hadn't seen in a minute and was expecting another "sun baked road kill" rug/wig and was pleasantly surprised to see him bald. Looks much better au natural.

• Love 4

Schedule for the rest of the (pre-taped) week:

Tomorrow - Actors Kaitlyn Dever and Beanie Feldstein, and director Olivia Wilde (“Booksmart”); author Paul Stanley.

Thursday - Actress Octavia Spencer (“Ma”); guest co-host Carnie Wilson.

Friday - Actress Emily Deschanel; guest co-host Brigitte Neilson; Jesse Godderz presents the Summertime Santa Giveaways.

I like Brigitte and will be interested to see her fill in. Preferably for Endora.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Schedule for this week:

Monday - Actor Pierce Brosnan; director Keely Shay Brosnan; Vanessa Lachey guest co-hosts.

Tuesday - Singer Gwen Stefani; Brigitte Neilson guest co-hosts.

Wednesday - Jack Osbourne guest co-hosts.

Thursday - Actor Zachary Quinto; Jameela Jamil guest co-hosts.

Friday - Director Ron Howard; Diana-Maria Riva guest co-hosts; Jessie Godderz. 

I enjoyed Brigitte filling on Friday and am glad she’s coming back this week. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, catlover79 said:

Is it all pre-taped this week again?

I missed the intro to hear if Carrie Ann said the show was live or "it's time for 'The Talk'" aka taped, but I'm not sure. Some of the stories were from last week, but later in the week. Today's show was better than most of last week's show for me personally. 

1 hour ago, Medicine Crow said:

Did I miss Pierce Brosnan & his wife today?

38 minutes ago, A.J. said:

No.  Seth Green was the guest.  

My channel guide had Pierce Brosnan and his wife listed, but it was obviously wrong. Sorry about that.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

I missed the intro to hear if Carrie Ann said the show was live or "it's time for 'The Talk'" aka taped, but I'm not sure. Some of the stories were from last week, but later in the week

The first story was from this weekend - Miley Cyrus.

• Love 2

Pierce and his wife were listed on the press release list of guests so something must have happened between the time they were booked and yesterday that caused the change.

• Love 1

So last week when I saw that Brigitte Nielsen was a guest host... my reaction was ugh. I had never liked her even though I had never seen her in anything other than Rocky III?  I think that I had a bad impression of her just from her marriage and cheating while married to Sylvester Stallone. I loved  her! She was so energetic and I loved everything that she had to say. I laughed so much. I kept thinking I hope they have her back on again. Then I thought they pulled the trigger too soon with Marie, lol. 

So happy to see that they had her on again already. She had me teary eyed today along with laughter. I think you made a mistake with Marie The Talk!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mikita said:

So last week when I saw that Brigitte Nielsen was a guest host... my reaction was ugh. I had never liked her even though I had never seen her in anything other than Rocky III?  I think that I had a bad impression of her just from her marriage and cheating while married to Sylvester Stallone. I loved  her! She was so energetic and I loved everything that she had to say. I laughed so much. I kept thinking I hope they have her back on again. Then I thought they pulled the trigger too soon with Marie, lol. 

So happy to see that they had her on again already. She had me teary eyed today along with laughter. I think you made a mistake with Marie The Talk!

I knew she was married to Sylvester Stallone, but not about her cheating. Who’d she cheat with? Allegedly! 😉

Anyone else remember when she used to date Flavor Flav and the reality show they had? Talk about a WTF?! relationship.

I love Gwen Stefani and can’t believe she’ll be 50 in October. The woman never ages. It’s unfortunate that Brittany Murphy passed because I could’ve seen her playing Gwen in a biopic. 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Mikita said:

Brigitte was great. I would love it if they made her a regular fill-in co-host, like Carnie. 

• Love 5
20 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I knew she was married to Sylvester Stallone, but not about her cheating. Who’d she cheat with? Allegedly! 😉

Okay looking things up, faulty memory of mine. Looks like they got together via adultery on both of their parts. Divorce was irreconcilable differences. Schwarzenegger confirmed in 2012 that he had an affair with Brigitte while Maria Shriver was his girlfriend. She was married to Sly at the time. Brigitte confirmed the affair a year later. But the one that I remember is her allegedly cheating with football player Mark Gastinau. It did happen while both were married. Not sure if Brigitte was separated from Sly but they were still married when that affair started.

Damn. Gastinau kept the son he had with Brigitte, Killian a secret from his only daughter with his ex. In 2009 while at Ivana Trump's wedding Brigitte bumped into Gastinau's ex. She said that her son wanted to meet his half-sister. They did meet and it was emotional, she always wanted a brother. Killian only met his dad just prior to meeting his sister. 

Okay, enough gossip from me.lol

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

I cracked up today when Carrie Ann mentioned getting a call from her publicist at one time, upset by a "horrible" story that had hit the press. The headline was "Carrie Ann Inaba - Crazy Cat Lady". Carrie Ann then mentioned that she said, "So? It's true!!!" Go Carrie Ann!!!

Edited by catlover79
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

New week, new schedule:

Monday - Actor Ralph Macchio; Vanessa Williams guest co-hosts.

Tuesday - Vanessa Williams guest co-hosts.

Wednesday - Actress Hilary Duff; Vanessa Williams guest co-hosts.

Thursday - Actress Mindy Kaling; Vanessa Williams guest co-hosts.

Friday - Actress Jennifer Aniston; Vanessa Williams guest co-hosts.

Please let Sharon be gone this week. PLEASE!

• Love 7
20 hours ago, Love2dance said:

I do miss Eve. Brigette is a bit much for me...I’d be happier if she toned it down a bit.

She can be a lot to take, but I'm enjoying her.  

• Love 4
19 hours ago, catlover79 said:

Do we know where Eve has been? Is she touring or what? I haven't been able to find out why she hasn't been on the past couple of weeks.

According to her Instagram she’s on vacation in Mykonos. I’d provide a link, but I’m on my phone and the linkage is a bit wonky. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Still loving Brigitte. LOL Not really missing Eve at all, but it must be nice to be able to take a vacation and then still have a month long hiatus to look forward to in August. I wish I had those kind of vacations. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:14 AM, Mikita said:

Still loving Brigitte. LOL Not really missing Eve at all, but it must be nice to be able to take a vacation and then still have a month long hiatus to look forward to in August. I wish I had those kind of vacations. 

Don't we all wish we had those type of perks. 

I love Brigitte as well because she is being who she is.  She can be a bit much but, she is comfortable in her own skin..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

I think Vanessa Williams is doing a great job. They should hire her and Bridgitte.

I agree, if the show was like the view, they would be auditioning them on the same panel as the women they would be replacing in the fall. Yes, the view was shady like that. They would have a guest co-host knowing damn well that they were going to replace a lady on the current panel. Sometimes, the lady who was being fired would have to act like nothing was going on and had to play nice with her replacement for the audience.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Jennifer Anniston is starting to look like a woman over 50. About time. Still, nice to have all the perks that an actress does to try to stay young looking. I wish this county, the world?, didn't put so much weight on being young. Funny, when no one can avoid old age.

What the hell was Vanessa Williams trying to say about Cuba Gooding? A round about way of saying he probably did it? I don't like her, she talks in circles and she does not interest me.  As a matter of fact the Talk is becoming even more vapid then it used to be. I already took the View out of my cue, this show is next...Life's too short.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

I change channels or delete the show as soon as I see Jennifer Aniston.  She has a hair-raking tic that drives me wild!!!  Just sayin'.

A lot of celebrities have their hair purposely styled to fall forward.  Then they sit there and push it back, play with it - drives me crazy as well.

I just don't like Jennifer Aniston.  Sick of her and her I'm happy with out a man, I'm happy with out kids, I do yoga blah blah blah.  

8 hours ago, msrachelj said:

What the hell was Vanessa Williams trying to say about Cuba Gooding? A round about way of saying he probably did it? I don't like her, she talks in circles and she does not interest me.  As a matter of fact the Talk is becoming even more vapid then it used to be. I already took the View out of my cue, this show is next...Life's too short.

It was like she felt she had to say something, so she did, but if you really don't want to say anything about a situation or are unsure, just don't talk.  There are other co-hosts who will pick up the slack or will move on to a different topic.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I just don't like Jennifer Aniston.  Sick of her and her I'm happy with out a man, I'm happy with out kids, I do yoga blah blah blah.  

I am indifferent to her, but, I will have to concede that she has been able to make a career for herself after friends.  In that regard, I think she is media savvy. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

A lot of celebrities have their hair purposely styled to fall forward.  Then they sit there and push it back, play with it - drives me crazy as well.

It was like she felt she had to say something, so she did, but if you really don't want to say anything about a situation or are unsure, just don't talk.  There are other co-hosts who will pick up the slack or will move on to a different topic.

Can't stand her either . She really seems phony. And we're talking Hollywood! Really sick of her new agey, rich as **** way of life. Actually, the older I get the more I resent the sickening amount of money these people make. But I digress. 

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

Actually, the older I get the more I resent the sickening amount of money these people make. But I digress. 

Agreed. How much of that money can they actually spend in one lifetime???

• Love 3

This week’s schedule:

Monday - Actress Bonnie Hunt.

Tuesday - Actor Rocky Carroll.

Wednesday - Actress Christina Applegate.

Thursday - Actor Bill Pullman.

Friday - Actor Tim Allen; Summertime Santa Giveaways with Jessie Godderz. 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Lifesabeach said:

Why, why, why can’t it be Bonnie Hunt instead of Marie? 😢😩

Bonnie lives in Chicago & has a big family there.  I'd love her to replace Marie, but that's not going to happen.  Some of my best laughs were when Bonnie had her own show!!  She had a long-running crush on Brian Williams & when he finally went on her show, she turned fifty shades of red & his wife was in the front row doing the "eyes/two fingers" (I'm watching you).  It was side-splitting!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

I cracked up at Sara's barely-concealed sarcasm about the Bill Cosby news today (he is a "life coach" for other inmates and does comedy routines for them). What did Eve say? I know they cut to a shot of the audience and muted the audio, and the next thing that happened was that the audience and the other ladies at the table completely dissolved into laughter.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, catlover79 said:

I cracked up at Sara's barely-concealed sarcasm about the Bill Cosby news today (he is a "life coach" for other inmates and does comedy routines for them). What did Eve say? I know they cut to a shot of the audience and muted the audio, and the next thing that happened was that the audience and the other ladies at the table completely dissolved into laughter.

Yes, I'm going to watch on my downstairs TV with the CC on to see if I can catch what was said.  Everyone was laughing!!!

• Love 4
(edited)
On 6/14/2019 at 2:53 PM, Apprentice79 said:

I agree, if the show was like the view, they would be auditioning them on the same panel as the women they would be replacing in the fall. Yes, the view was shady like that. They would have a guest co-host knowing damn well that they were going to replace a lady on the current panel. Sometimes, the lady who was being fired would have to act like nothing was going on and had to play nice with her replacement for the audience.  

I'm also enjoying them.

I saw a little bit of Brigitte on Surreal Life many years ago, and all I remembered is that she seemed really outrageous to me. I think Flavor Flav became her boyfriend on that show. She has been lovely on The Talk. She seems to have a great spirit and attitude toward life. I hope I'm just as vibrant when I'm her age. I thought it was interesting she's so tall she wished she were 5'7". I'm 5'7" and always feel a bit too tall for a chick, with my heels on especially. She's an absolutely beautiful woman, but I guess even the prettiest women wish they could change things about themselves.  

I always thought Vanessa Williams was SO beautiful and there's just something likable about her. She comes across as really warm. I'd love for her to be a regular on the show. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I'm also enjoying them.

I saw a little bit of Brigitte on Surreal Life many years ago, and all I remembered is that she seemed really outrageous to me. I think Flavor Flav became her boyfriend on that show. She has been lovely on The Talk. She seems to have a great spirit and attitude toward life. I hope I'm just as vibrant when I'm her age. I thought it was interesting she's so tall she wished she were 5'7". I'm 5'7" and always feel a bit too tall for a chick, with my heels on especially. She's an absolutely beautiful woman, but I guess even the prettiest women wish they could change things about themselves.  

I always thought Vanessa Williams was SO beautiful and there's just something likable about her. She comes across as really warm. I'd love for her to be a regular on the show. 

Exactly! I don't know why they rushed to replace Sara with the fake Marie Osmond. They could have been more methodical in auditioning ladies and testing the chemistry with the remaining 4. Carrie Ann could have been the moderator in September when the show comes back for their new season.  They could have announced Sara's replacement in October or early November. 

• Love 8
(edited)
52 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I thought it was interesting she's so tall she wished she were 5'7". I'm 5'7" and always feel a bit too tall for a chick, with my heels on especially. She's an absolutely beautiful woman, but I guess even the prettiest women wish they could change things about themselves. 

I'm 5'8". My best friend in high school was 5'0". We looked like Mutt and Jeff!! I was the tall, gangly one and she was petite with curves. I had no idea that she was jealous of my figure until we had been friends for awhile. I was jealous that she had a boyfriend (who eventually became her husband) and I didn't. But they were issues we worked out before they destroyed our friendship. It is interesting when the ladies on the show mention insecurities like that - and also do shows where they go makeup free, or Sheryl goes wig-less (she has alopecia issues).

Edited by catlover79
  • Love 5