Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

Sharon looks like she had her teeth done too. She does have a good  plastic surgeon compared to some of the train wreck faces we see on hollywood women.

J-Lo, yeah she deserved it . She knew better than to ever wear tortured and murdered animals on her back. No sympathy, good for that guy for having the balls to do that in public.

• Love 4

Why was there a line going up Sharon's head near the forehead and hairline? It was on the left side of her head as she was talking about her face. I also thought that her foundation was totally off. Her face did not match her neck. lol Same with Marie. 

Good first episode of the season. I didn't find Marie too bad. I enjoyed Sheryl's stint as a waitress, though the eating off of people's plates was a bit too much. They showed her "eating" off of multiple plates and I just felt the joke went too far. The real waitress looks great and I hope she finishes school.

I enjoyed Kobe as a guest too. That video of him and Chris Rock was hysterical. lol

• Love 2

Sharon should’ve left her face alone. The new work looks off and like it still hasn’t settled yet. Ditto on her needing a new hairstyle. One she won’t rake her claws through. 

Marie was good. Did they enhance the audio or did she really sound like a sack of laundry dropping to the floor? Lol. 

I like the new set. Finally they’ve gone back to the “homey/living room” look, but alas. No couch. 😞 

• Love 3

I didn't pay much attention to it yesterday, but today I noticed Carrie Ann signed off with "We'll talk tomorrow" and not the usual "And remember, it's always the right time to have 'The Talk'!" Wonder what brought about the change?

Dear Lord, Sharon's mouth is so distracting. Like her lips had been sewn shut (now there's an idea) and ripped back open again. And the little girl clips in that purplish red Ronald McDonald mess she refuses to get rid of during the babysitting bit was an extra mess. She looked more like an escapee from an insane asylum instead of a pretend nanny. Can she please leave so Brigitte Nielsen or Bonnie Hunt or anybody can take over next week?

I liked Sheryl's tribute to the late Valerie Harper. I'd almost forgotten she'd been on and taken that photo on the lot.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I didn't pay much attention to it yesterday, but today I noticed Carrie Ann signed off with "We'll talk tomorrow" and not the usual "And remember, it's always the right time to have 'The Talk'!" Wonder what brought about the change?

I noticed it today, also. My friend said, "I guess Sara took her catchphrase with her."

Today Marie struck me as a one-upper. First with the Sharon. Sharon missed the signs of her son's MS. Then Marie one-ups her that she missed the signs of her (dead) son's depression.

Then she one-ups Sheryl's story of death/spirits.

Then she one-ups the story about the deaf lady..."I have TWO deaf brothers..."

I don't know, maybe it's just me not being a Marie fan 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Today Marie struck me as a one-upper. First with the Sharon. Sharon missed the signs of her son's MS. Then Marie one-ups her that she missed the signs of her (dead) son's depression.

For what it's worth, I don't watch this show but stopped on it yesterday at precisely this moment; when she one-ups Sharon about missing the signs, followed up just a few minutes later one-upping the deaf lady story and I thought the very same thing you did.  If she continues to do this to Sharon especially, Sharon will hate her pretty quickly but then Sharon pretty much hates everybody so what else is new?

And from what I have seen and know of Marie, she likes all of the attention.  Just ask Donny.  So I don't know how well she will do on a panel like this where she has to share the spotlight.  Again, just ask Donny.

I only lasted that long before I had to change it because I was BEYOND distracted by Sharon's face and Marie's face.  I just can't do it anymore.  I can't sit and stare at faces that have been totally jacked up with plastic surgery like that anymore.  My tolerance level has hit an all-time low.  Which means I am running out of things to watch because sadly, there are too many women on tv ruining their faces with surgery, fillers and botox.  Fillers are the worst.

Also, Marie's stripper-dominatrix  heels looked beyond ridiculous.

Edited by Cementhead
Because it's Donny, not Donnie.
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, msrachelj said:

I am so sick of J-Lo. 🤮

So am I. However, she's already getting Oscar buzz for her new movie so the attention won't be going away for awhile - and that's not even counting her relationship with A-Rod. Whether or not they actually get to the altar remains to be seen.

Edited by catlover79
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, Blissfool said:

I noticed it today, also. My friend said, “I guess Sara took her catchphrase with her.”

Then she one-ups Sheryl's story of death/spirits.

I don't know, maybe it's just me not being a Marie fan 🤷🏻‍♀️

That’s funny. Hopefully Sara will give it back, because “we’ll talk tomorrow” is how you end a phone conversation. Not a talk show sign-off. 

That reminds me of Tyra Banks when she had her first talk show. No matter what the guest experienced, Tyra experienced that and then some. It’s annoying.

15 hours ago, Cementhead said:

For what it's worth, I don't watch this show but stopped on it yesterday at precisely this moment; when she one-ups Sharon about missing the signs, followed up just a few minutes later one-upping the deaf lady story and I thought the very same thing you did.  If she continues to do this to Sharon especially, Sharon will hate her pretty quickly but then Sharon pretty much hates everybody so what else is new?

And from what I have seen and know of Marie, she likes all of the attention.  Just ask Donny.  So I don't know how well she will do on a panel like this where she has to share the spotlight.  Again, just ask Donny.

I only lasted that long before I had to change it because I was BEYOND distracted by Sharon's face and Marie's face.  I just can't do it anymore.  I can't sit and stare at faces that have been totally jacked up with plastic surgery like that anymore.  My tolerance level has hit an all-time low.  Which means I am running out of things to watch because sadly, there are too many women on tv ruining their faces with surgery, fillers and botox.  Fillers are the worst.

Also, Marie's stripper-dominatrix  heels looked beyond ridiculous.

On today’s show Marie said she made the mistake of reading the comment section of the show’s Facebook page. Loads of “so plastic/she can’t even move her face” remarks. She should’ve known that would be the main topic of discussion, but of course it’s still hurtful reading it.

Sheryl made me laugh when she said a commenter called her “Mr. Ed”. “Bitch, just because I have a ponytail, it doesn’t make me a damn horse!” 😆

3 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

I will not be watching "live" again.  I need to skip through the nonsense, although I'm not sure how I can edit Marie's one-ups-manship.

I think they’ll get it together next week and the show will flow a bit better.

I liked the 9/11 tribute at the end, but wish they’d addressed it at the start of the show. Can’t believe it’s been nearly two decades. Feels like yesterday. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, rmcrae said:

I liked the 9/11 tribute at the end, but wish they’d addressed it at the start of the show. Can’t believe it’s been nearly two decades. Feels like yesterday. 

It sure does. I can't believe it's been 18 years.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, rmcrae said:

On today’s show Marie said she made the mistake of reading the comment section of the show’s Facebook page. Loads of “so plastic/she can’t even move her face” remarks. She should’ve known that would be the main topic of discussion, but of course it’s still hurtful reading it.

I certainly don't wish for anyone to have hurt feelings over mean comments about their looks, but I mean really, what do these women expect?  Do they expect that we don't notice?  I am curious, did she offer up anything in the way of honesty about it?  Or just say that she hasn't dare done a thing to her face and that it's just sleep and a really good moisturizer.. 

It makes me sad really and truly.  And she was a beauty! 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Cementhead said:

I certainly don't wish for anyone to have hurt feelings over mean comments about their looks, but I mean really, what do these women expect?  Do they expect that we don't notice?  I am curious, did she offer up anything in the way of honesty about it?  Or just say that she hasn't dare done a thing to her face and that it's just sleep and a really good moisturizer.. 

It makes me sad really and truly.  And she was a beauty! 

I can’t remember exactly what she said (I just looked for the clip on the show’s YouTube page and couldn’t find it), but I don’t think she said she’d never had work done. Someone who does remember can verify.

Speaking of “plastic surgery overboard”, a while back I saw Dr. Phil’s wife Robin peddling some “anti-aging” cream that she just sweared by. She’s another one who let this Hollywood pressure get to her and mess up her face. 

Sharon, Sara’s name should’ve been the first one out of your mangled mouth. She’s a big part of the reason why you’ve been sitting in a seat you never deserved for a decade. 

• Love 7

Marie said the poster claimed she couldn't move her face, so she proceeded to "move her face".

I was watching Dr. Phil yesterday & Robin's face is absolutely scary ... OMG!!

Sharon was on Kimmel (??) last night & I noticed when she opens her mouth to laugh, it's apparent she's missing a couple of right upper teeth ... charming!!  Also, her giant "kiss curls" are sticking to her face.  (Her hairdresser must hate her too.)

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 9/11/2019 at 11:46 PM, rmcrae said:

Sheryl made me laugh when she said a commenter called her “Mr. Ed”. “Bitch, just because I have a ponytail, it doesn’t make me a damn horse!” 😆

I'm pretty sure they were referring to your teeth Sheryl, not the ponytail.

Marie's heels are beyond ridiculous. 

I guess I'm a hater and a troll Eve. 

• Love 2
On 9/10/2019 at 8:36 PM, rmcrae said:

I also miss Carrie Ann beginning the show with "let's start talking". Now it's just, "let's talk". 😞

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Mikita said:

I'm pretty sure they were referring to your teeth Sheryl, not the ponytail.

Marie's heels are beyond ridiculous. 

I guess I’m a hater and a troll Eve. 

What was she talking about?

Edited by rmcrae

What was she talking about?

When Marie said she went on The Talk Facebook page. Said people were calling her fake and plastic. Eve basically said don't worry about it, those people are haters and trolls.  Now, I don't go out of my way to go on any official page to disparage someones looks, but if I have an opinion on someones looks, I'm going to say it! Does not mean I'm a hater or troll. It's just my opinion that I am allowed to have. I try not to be hateful, but seriously. Marie does act a little fake and looks a little fake. It's also a known fact that Sheryl has huge gums. So comparisons to a  horse may be legit, if a tad mean.

Edited by Mikita
  • Love 6
On 9/14/2019 at 7:49 PM, Mikita said:

When Marie said she went on The Talk Facebook page. Said people were calling her fake and plastic. Eve basically said don't worry about it, those people are haters and trolls.  Now, I don't go out of my way to go on any official page to disparage someones looks, but if I have an opinion on someones looks, I'm going to say it! Does not mean I'm a hater or troll. It's just my opinion that I am allowed to have. I try not to be hateful, but seriously. Marie does act a little fake and looks a little fake. It's also a known fact that Sheryl has huge gums. So comparisons to a  horse may be legit, if a tad mean.

Thanks for answering, Mikita. 🙂 Yeah, you have to take the good with the bad when it comes to being in the public eye and other’s opinions of you. No matter how hurtful it might be to the target. Easier said than done, but that’s life.

I don’t know about Thursday or Friday, but here’s the schedule for the first half of the week:

Monday - Actor Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson; actresses Jane Lynch and Sherri Shepherd guest co-host.

Tuesday - TV host Dr. Mehmet Oz.

Wednesday - Actress Liv Tyler.

Update: Thanks to @Jaded for helping me find the rest of the week’s schedule! 🙂

Thursday - Actress Megan Fox.

Friday - Actors Marg Helgenberger and Simone Missick; actress Dove Cameron.

I saw a promo for tomorrow night’s Colbert featuring Marie so she’ll be out tomorrow. Hopefully Sharon will be M.I.A. too.

And Sara will be on Live with Kelly and Ryan on Wednesday if anyone’s interested. 

Edited by rmcrae
Adding Thursday and Friday’s guest list.
  • Love 5
On 9/14/2019 at 12:11 AM, Blissfool said:

The one-upper lost her childhood at conception, y'all!

What annoys me more is that she interrupts people. They are not finished what they are saying when she starts talking. Some times there is no pause but some other time they are still taking when she starts. Hopefully the people talking in her ear will get her to stop that. 

• Love 3

Christie Brinkley is 65?! I think she shaved off a few years there. Good plastic surgery though. 

And Jane, I don' know what farmers market you go to but the veggies and fruits at any I've gone to are not cheaper than the grocery stores. It cost a lot to eat healthy. Organic meat, out of this world. Organic etc anywhere anything cost $$$. That being said. I personally buy my food this way, I'd rather pay more than put toxins and junk in my body, but my money doesn't go as far.

As for obesity, maybe Bill Maher was talking about how literally  "morbidly obese" people, especially women,  have no problem wearing very revealing clothing, posting it online, modeling,  saying they are healthy (they are not), saying "I love my body" etc etc. Not all clothes styles are made for every body. It's like if a 38DDD  woman with real breasts thought, oh fuck it, I'll just go to work without a bra and these puppies can just hang to my knees.. No one should be fat shamed but let's not confuse others keeping their opinions to themselves as far as public shaming someone and the overweight person themselves not mistakenly believing their bodies are healthy or just another type of shape. They should talk to their doctors. Bill Maher does have a point, just look at photos from 30 or more years ago. We are as a whole much heavier and of course, there are a few factors contributing to this. Some you can control. Don't eat junk. Watch what you put in your body. Eat cheaply now, pay later at the doctor.

Edited by msrachelj
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, msrachelj said:

Christie Brinkley is 65?! I think she shaved off a few years there. Good plastic surgery though. 

And Jane, I don' know what farmers market you go to but the veggies and fruits at any I've gone to are not cheaper than the grocery stores. It cost a lot to eat healthy. Organic meat, out of this world. Organic etc anywhere anything cost $$$. That being said. I personally buy my food this way, I'd rather pay more than put toxins and junk in my body, but my money doesn't go as far.

As for obesity, maybe Bill Maher was talking about how literally  "morbidly obese" people, especially women,  have no problem wearing very revealing clothing, posting it online, modeling,  saying they are healthy (they are not), saying "I love my body" etc etc. Not all clothes styles are made for every body. It's like if a 38DDD  woman with real breasts thought, oh fuck it, I'll just go to work without a bra and these puppies can just hang to my knees.. No one should be fat shamed but let's not confuse others keeping their opinions to themselves as far as public shaming someone and the overweight person themselves not mistakenly believing their bodies are healthy or just another type of shape. They should talk to their doctors. Bill Maher does have a point, just look at photos from 30 or more years ago. We are as a whole much heavier and of course, there are a few factors contributing to this. Some you can control. Don't eat junk. Watch what you put in your body. Eat cheaply now, pay later at the doctor.

I definitely agree that something should be done about the obesity epidemic in this country (and barring doctors from using the word “obese” isn’t the way), but to me Bill Maher was just coming from a judgmental place (it also doesn’t help that I find him a smarmy douchebag, but anyway). Maybe part of it was just for a laugh and media attention on his part, but “shaming”, whether a little or a lot, doesn’t help anyone. Yes, there are overweight people living in denial with this “I LOVE myself” attitude that’s a put-on and leads to major health issues, but there are also people who are overweight because of mental, emotional and medical reasons (medication with weight gain as a side effect) and some people just look at them with this blanketed “one size fits all” attitude of “you just need to push away from the table and the pounds will fall right off!” and that’s not the case for everyone. 

I’m of two minds about Sherri Shepherd. She’s funny and engaging, but I can’t help but feel some type of way remembering how she abandoned her son with Sal. I don’t care what drama went down between them, that child did not ask to be born and doesn’t deserve not being claimed by the woman who did want him in the beginning. I’d like to be a fly on the wall whenever she and Sheryl talk about it. If they ever do. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I’m of two minds about Sherri Shepherd. She’s funny and engaging, but I can’t help but feel some type of way remembering how she abandoned her son with Sal. I don’t care what drama went down between them, that child did not ask to be born and doesn’t deserve not being claimed by the woman who did want him in the beginning. I’d like to be a fly on the wall whenever she and Sheryl talk about it. If they ever do. 

Totally agree with you about the obesity issue & would like to add that another reason is lack of exercise due to health problems.  I gained 40 lbs. after being diagnosed with COPD & after suffering the repercussions of Lyme Disease.  Anyway ...

Sherri Shepherd should just STFU about having to pay support to two ex-husbands.  She is a talented actress, but a poor excuse for a human being.  Just sayin'.

... & furthermore, everyone is dragging Hoda for "disappearing" her little dog "Blake", but nobody's mentioned the two dogs Sherri took to LA & has totally "ghosted".  Again, just sayin'.

Edited by Medicine Crow
See bolded ... those dogs were dumped, plain & simple.
  • Love 5

People have been calling J.Lo out for fur for ages. She's not a young girl or so old she's from the era of fur being beautiful and glamorous. She knows damn well torture goes into her stupid coats and doesn't give a damn. As someone who doesn't eat meat and tries to avoid leather, I don't expect everyone to live a lifestyle like mine. But fur, really? Why does anyone wear it? In 2019, everyone should know better.

J.Lo is a strikingly pretty woman who looks phenomenal for her age. She doesn't need fur to be sexy, to be warm, nothing. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

People have been calling J.Lo out for fur for ages. She's not a young girl or so old she's from the era of fur being beautiful and glamorous. She knows damn well torture goes into her stupid coats and doesn't give a damn. As someone who doesn't eat meat and tries to avoid leather, I don't expect everyone to live a lifestyle like mine. But fur, really? Why does anyone wear it? In 2019, everyone should know better.

J.Lo is a strikingly pretty woman who looks phenomenal for her age. She doesn't need fur to be sexy, to be warm, nothing. 

Because J-Lo is a (insert curse word of your choice here). Totally agree she should know better about the fur. She is evil in my eyes , as is anyone who wears furs, for this alone. She is strikingly pretty, yes. And I have to give her props for all the exercise at least. The face and some of the youth are for sure surgeon and dermatologist provided. I still can not stand her. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I’m of two minds about Sherri Shepherd.

If it wasn't so early in the morning when I watched the show I would have played a drinking game every time they said something that wasn't true.

• LOL 3

Found a little video on Sherri's Instagram with her referring to her "killer dog", Lexi.  GAWD!!!  It was taken a year ago, so ...  She always prefaces her dog's name by it's (tough) breed, Cane Corso & then talks about her other rescue dog, Ashley.  SO juvenile!!! 

• Love 1

Just started watching and have to comment that the side by side of Wendy and Christi looked like a before and after.  Wendy should get Christi’s  surgeons name and #.  This has nothing to do with skin color btw.   IMO WW is heading towards  catladyland.  (Looking like, not having)

Edited by Lifesabeach
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 9/16/2019 at 9:30 PM, Medicine Crow said:

Totally agree with you about the obesity issue & would like to add that another reason is lack of exercise due to health problems.  I gained 40 lbs. after being diagnosed with COPD & after suffering the repercussions of Lyme Disease.  Anyway ...

Sherri Shepherd should just STFU about having to pay support to two ex-husbands.  She is a talented actress, but a poor excuse for a human being.  Just sayin'.

... & furthermore, everyone is dragging Hoda for "disappearing" her little dog "Blake", but nobody's mentioned the two dogs Sherri took to LA & has totally "ghosted".  Again, just sayin'.

I’m sorry, Medicine Crow. *cyber hug* That’s why it’s important not to judge people simply by looking at them. You don’t know what’s really going on by doing that.

Sherri clearly has a pattern with abandonment. SMH. I don’t know how she’s able to go on all these shows acting all care-free knowing that the public knows all the lowdown stuff she’s done.

4 hours ago, Lifesabeach said:

Just started watching and have to comment that the side by side of Wendy and Christi looked like a before and after.  Wendy should get Christi’s  surgeons name and #.  This has nothing to do with skin color btw.   IMO WW is heading towards  catladyland.  (Looking like, not having)

I was so glad they went in on Wendy today. Yes, it was a big “pot calling the kettle black” moment when Sharon called Wendy out for being so miserable despite receiving support (and a tongue bath or ten) from other people, but it’s still true. And when Carrie Ann mentioned Wendy wanting her to lose her job as judge, I said out loud to the TV “SHE SHO’ DID!” And like she said, Wendy is still bitter about her time on the show... which 9 years ago. Her non-apology (“I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings... but I still think you faked it”) on her show today was stupid and goes to show she hasn’t learned and never will. Having the nerve to call someone else a liar. Chile bye! 

Did Marie say she had 15 tumors when she passed out on DWTS? I heard her say something about her childhood and poison in her jaw, but it didn’t make much sense to me. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

I was so glad they went in on Wendy today. Yes, it was a big “pot calling the kettle black” moment when Sharon called Wendy out for being so miserable despite receiving support (and a tongue bath or ten) from other people, but it’s still true. And when Carrie Ann mentioned Wendy wanting her to lose her job as judge, I said out loud to the TV “SHE SHO’ DID!” And like she said, Wendy is still bitter about her time on the show... which 9 years ago. Her non-apology (“I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings... but I still think you faked it”) on her show today was stupid and goes to show she hasn’t learned and never will. Having the nerve to call someone else a liar. Chile bye! 

Did Marie say she had 15 tumors when she passed out on DWTS? 

I think Marie said that it was fillings she had had as a child that were poisoning her and that's what led up to the fainting spell. Then they found tumors in her jaw. That's what it sounded like, anyway.

Wendy Williams has some nerve for putting Christie Brinkley down like this. I guess she forgot about a fainting spell while wearing a Statue of Liberty costume. What a mean, nasty and bitter woman.

Edited by catlover79
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, rmcrae said:

I’m sorry, Medicine Crow. *cyber hug* That’s why it’s important not to judge people simply by looking at them. You don’t know what’s really going on by doing that.

Sherri clearly has a pattern with abandonment. SMH. I don’t know how she’s able to go on all these shows acting all care-free knowing that the public knows all the lowdown stuff she’s done.

Did Marie say she had 15 tumors when she passed out on DWTS? I heard her say something about her childhood and poison in her jaw, but it didn’t make much sense to me. 

Thanks for the hug, much appreciated.

Sherri's Instagram tells you everything you need to know about her.  Enuf said.  (Anyone who has done any kind of training with a dog knows that the "heel position" is on the left.  Her ignorance knows no bounds!!!)

Marie said that she was suffering the repercussions of childhood dental fillings in her lower jaw.  It didn't make much sense to me either, but I know it was a "thing" years ago because the material used in fillings contained some kind of contamination????

• Love 2

Anyone know exactly what WW tried to do to get CAI fired?  WW is such a bitch...all because she couldn't take a little constructive criticism.

And I'm not a big fan of SO, but she was spot on when she said WW has turned very dark.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Thanks for the hug, much appreciated.

Sherri's Instagram tells you everything you need to know about her.  Enuf said.  (Anyone who has done any kind of training with a dog knows that the "heel position" is on the left.  Her ignorance knows no bounds!!!)

Marie said that she was suffering the repercussions of childhood dental fillings in her lower jaw.  It didn't make much sense to me either, but I know it was a "thing" years ago because the material used in fillings contained some kind of contamination????

Sounds fishy to me. The toxic filling thing is mostly B.S. If that were the case all of us over a certain age with a mouthful of fillings would have been poisoned. 

• Love 1

Thanks for the answers @catlover79 and @Medicine Crow! 🙂

16 hours ago, MsTree said:

Anyone know exactly what WW tried to do to get CAI fired?  WW is such a bitch...all because she couldn't take a little constructive criticism.

And I'm not a big fan of SO, but she was spot on when she said WW has turned very dark.

I don’t know if she did anything behind the scenes (doubt she’d have that much power, but it wouldn’t surprise me if she tried anyway), but for a good year and a half she’d sit in that purple chair blasting all the judges, saying they should all be fired and the entire show canceled. She claimed Carrie Ann was “mean” (she didn’t give any examples) and even made a dig about Carrie Ann calling off an engagement not long after her (Wendy’s) season: (“I’m not surprised he left her. He saw how mean she is!”). 

When Wendy talked about Julie leaving last year she said the producers shouldn’t Carrie Ann because she was an awful judge and they shouldn’t feel pressure to “replace an Asian with another Asian”. Never mind that Carrie Ann has been filling in for a year at that point. Anything to be negative. 

11 hours ago, ErikaOnline said:

Sharon didn’t need to be so dramatic about it though. It’s not nice to gang up on people. Everyone knows how Wendy Williams is,simply ignore. 

No, it isn’t nice to gang up on people, but that’s what Wendy’s entire career is built on. She’s always been a nasty, negative person, but it’s gotten even worse over the last couple of years. Not to mention, her lies about her personal life. “That woman shacking up with my hubby in a house paid for with my money is just a family friend”, my ass. 

Why should Christie Brinkley (or the media) just ignore someone saying she faked an injury when she didn’t? I don’t care about CB one way or the other, but what Wendy did was unnecessarily shitty and I’m glad she’s been called out for it. Wendy wants to bump those gums then get in her feelings when people put her in her place. Trust and believe, she’ll be tuned in for tomorrow’s show to see what Christy says and I hope the hosts let Wendy have it again too. Nice to see they didn’t “drink the Kool-Aid” and kiss Wendy’s ass like she’s a saint. 

• Love 12

Thank for elaboring, rmcrae

And you're right...Wendy built a career on 'hot topics' but hates/hated when SHE became the latest hot topic. For someone who prides herself as being tough & strong, she definitely has some very thin skin.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, MsTree said:

And you're right...Wendy built a career on 'hot topics' but hates/hated when SHE became the latest hot topic. For someone who prides herself as being tough & strong, she definitely has some very thin skin.

Wendy can dish it out, but she sure can't take it! 

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, catlover79 said:

Wendy can dish it out, but she sure can't take it! 

A lot can be said for a lot people on The Talk 

6 hours ago, MsTree said:

What is picking with Wendy going to do though? I don’t get it. 

It was nice to see Christie on the show today and explain what happened. My mom, who fell some years back and suffered a similar injury to Christie's can't watch those replays without cringing. Ouch.

It was also great that Sara and Aisha got shout-outs today. Both are still loved and missed by many.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, MsTree said:

You’re welcome, @MsTree! She’s always quick to speak on other people’s lives, but the minute her own mess is brought to the light her voice box magically disappears. 

10 hours ago, ErikaOnline said:

A lot can be said for a lot people on The Talk 

What is picking with Wendy going to do though? I don’t get it. 

Sharon definitely is a hypocrite, but from what I recall the other ladies haven’t publicly trashed others then played the victim.

It could make Wendy take a moment of self-introspection and ask herself why she continually drags others down to make herself feel better. I doubt that’ll happen though. Wendy’s as deep as a puddle. 

1 hour ago, catlover79 said:

It was nice to see Christie on the show today and explain what happened. My mom, who fell some years back and suffered a similar injury to Christie's can't watch those replays without cringing. Ouch.

It was also great that Sara and Aisha got shout-outs today. Both are still loved and missed by many.

Sorry your mom went through that, @catlover79. I’ve thankfully never suffered an injury like that, but watching that slow expression of pain cross Christie’s made me wince too.

I liked that too. I had to laugh when Sharon she forgot Aisha’s birthday like she was really going to wish her one on the phone or something. 

I’m curious to see how this “show from a viewer’s home” thing they set up today pans out. Eve, Carrie Ann, Sheryl and Marie, come on in! This one with the ugly shade of red hair and missing teeth? I don’t know her! *Mariah smile*

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

I deleted half-way through the show.  What did I miss?  Sorry ...

Carrie Ann announced that the hosts would be doing the show from the home of a fan. I don’t know when exactly it’ll happen, but in a few months, I guess. After that the actress Megan Fox came on to promote a movie and they played a game. You didn’t miss much. Lol. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, rmcrae said:

Carrie Ann announced that the hosts would be doing the show from the home of a fan. I don’t know when exactly it’ll happen, but in a few months, I guess. After that the actress Megan Fox came on to promote a movie and they played a game. You didn’t miss much. Lol. 

Thanks, I had a feeling that's what was coming down the pike.  LOL.

• Love 1