Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

Still waiting on Friday, but here’s the schedule for next week:

Monday - Actors Billy Gardell and Folake Olowofoyeku; guest co-host Lisa Ling.

Tuesday - Actress Anna Camp; guest co-host Katherine Schwarzenegger.

Wednesday - Actress Kirsten Dunst; guest co-host Paris Hilton.

Thursday - Actor Mike Colter; guest co-host Vanessa L. Williams.

Friday - Actor Chris O’Donnell discusses his season premiere of CBS’ NCIS: Los Angeles; authors Antoinette Clarke and Tricia Clarke-Stone discuss their new book “Double Down”; Vanessa L. Williams guest co-hosts.

Edited by rmcrae
Adding Friday’s guest list
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

Still waiting on Friday, but here’s the schedule for next week:

Monday - Actors Billy Gardell and Folake Olowofoyeku; guest co-host Lisa Ling.

Tuesday - Actress Anna Camp; guest co-host Katherine Schwarzenegger.

Wednesday - Actress Kirsten Dunst; guest co-host Paris Hilton.

Thursday - Actor Mike Colter; guest co-host Vanessa L. Williams.

Why guest hosts?

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Mikita said:

Let's hope that Sharon's gone for the week!

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING! We have a winner! Lol.

19 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Kelly really screwed up on the Red Carpet tonight when she didn't acknowledge Angela Bassett's husband, Courtney B. Vance.  She also interviewed three actors sideways & didn't name them.  A rookie mistake!!!

Judging from the clips shown today (that’s all I saw) her mummy sucked at interviewing too, but we knew that already. It was awkward seeing Sharon and Gwyneth Paltrow interacting since Sharon’s trash talked her for years and called her a “cow” on the show in the past. Glad her trashy self was gone today and I enjoyed Lisa Ling. 

Did Marie say one of her daughters was sexually abused? I thought I’d heard something about that second husband being accused of something like that. Sad.  

• Love 4
On 9/17/2019 at 9:59 PM, rmcrae said:

I’m sorry, Medicine Crow. *cyber hug* That’s why it’s important not to judge people simply by looking at them. You don’t know what’s really going on by doing that.

Sherri clearly has a pattern with abandonment. SMH. I don’t know how she’s able to go on all these shows acting all care-free knowing that the public knows all the lowdown stuff she’s done.

I was so glad they went in on Wendy today. Yes, it was a big “pot calling the kettle black” moment when Sharon called Wendy out for being so miserable despite receiving support (and a tongue bath or ten) from other people, but it’s still true. And when Carrie Ann mentioned Wendy wanting her to lose her job as judge, I said out loud to the TV “SHE SHO’ DID!” And like she said, Wendy is still bitter about her time on the show... which 9 years ago. Her non-apology (“I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings... but I still think you faked it”) on her show today was stupid and goes to show she hasn’t learned and never will. Having the nerve to call someone else a liar. Chile bye! 

Did Marie say she had 15 tumors when she passed out on DWTS? I heard her say something about her childhood and poison in her jaw, but it didn’t make much sense to me. 

True you can’t judge people by looking at them. I know a lot of overweight people who don’t eat properly and don’t work out. I also know a lot who eat much less than I do but still struggle with their weight. I’ve always been on the thinner side but did struggle with anorexia when I was younger. I would never go to an overweight person and say hey you’re fat! I think that’s a horrible thing to do to someone. Most of us are all too aware of what could be smaller, smoother, bigger, and whatnot. I don’t think that’s what Maher meant either. I think he’s just not a fan of the body positivity movement and how the US spends so much money on obesity-related health care. I personally like the body positivity movement because I think we should all love ourselves no matter what size or shape we are.

What lowdown stuff did Sherri do? She comes across as a nice lady in the interviews I’ve seen of her.

I won’t lie. I love me some Wendy Williams. I think she’s funny, interesting. and she discusses gossip I’m interested in. 

Do I think she’s one of the sweetest people on TV the way Sara Gilbert or Meredith Vieira are? No. While what she said wasn’t very nice, especially given how kind Christie's been to her, I don’t personally think she meant to hurt Christie so badly. Good for Christie for defending herself though. I think she’s a beautiful lady inside and out.

I’ve heard a lot of things about how Sharon treats people, but to be honest I forget. My opinions about Sharon are pretty much what I’ve seen on The Talk. I only watched a bit of her reality show with her family. She does seem similar to Wendy where she can be quite outrageous. I’d see myself being friends with Carrie Ann, Eve, Marie, and Sheryl before I’d be friends with Sharon. 

I can’t believe Wendy tried to get Carrie Ann fired. I have to really hate you to want you to lose your livelihood. Anyone know more about this? If Wendy was just mad she didn’t score higher, that’s crazy.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

True you can’t judge people by looking at them. I know a lot of overweight people who don’t eat properly and don’t work out. I also know a lot who eat much less than I do but still struggle with their weight. I’ve always been on the thinner side but did struggle with anorexia when I was younger. I would never go to an overweight person and say hey you’re fat! I think that’s a horrible thing to do to someone. Most of us are all too aware of what could be smaller, smoother, bigger, and whatnot. I don’t think that’s what Maher meant either. I think he’s just not a fan of the body positivity movement and how the US spends so much money on obesity-related health care. I personally like the body positivity movement because I think we should all love ourselves no matter what size or shape we are.

What lowdown stuff did Sherri do? She comes across as a nice lady in the interviews I’ve seen of her.

I won’t lie. I love me some Wendy Williams. I think she’s funny, interesting. and she discusses gossip I’m interested in. 

Do I think she’s one of the sweetest people on TV the way Sara Gilbert or Meredith Vieira are? No. While what she said wasn’t very nice, especially given how kind Christie's been to her, I don’t personally think she meant to hurt Christie so badly. Good for Christie for defending herself though. I think she’s a beautiful lady inside and out.

I’ve heard a lot of things about how Sharon treats people, but to be honest I forget. My opinions about Sharon are pretty much what I’ve seen on The Talk. I only watched a bit of her reality show with her family. She does seem similar to Wendy where she can be quite outrageous. I’d see myself being friends with Carrie Ann, Eve, Marie, and Sheryl before I’d be friends with Sharon. 

I can’t believe Wendy tried to get Carrie Ann fired. I have to really hate you to want you to lose your livelihood. Anyone know more about this? If Wendy was just mad she didn’t score higher, that’s crazy.

I’m sorry you went through anorexia, RealHousewife. Lemme give you a cyber hug too! 🙂 I flirted with bulimia when I was a freshman in high school and I’m so thankful that I was able to stop before it got out of hand. I’m a supporter of the body positivity movement as well. It’s sad how so many of us are striving to look like the people in magazines and on TV and those same people are practically killing themselves to maintain a figure or look that isn’t naturally theirs either. It’s a vicious cycle.

To Sherri, even before she met her future ex-husband Sal she said many times that she wanted another baby and was looking for a (in her words) “drama free womb”). Right around the time their chosen surrogate got pregnant Sherri filed from divorce and tried to get out of paying child support for the baby. Mind you, she’d blasted her son Jeffrey’s father on The View for being a deadbeat dad” every chance she got, but here she goes being a deadbeat mom. Sal ended up on food stamps at one point and the surrogate (who had a child or two of her own) faced some financial issues as well. The courts obviously stepped in and ordered Sherri to pay alimony and child support, but to this day Sherri hasn’t seen the child (who was born with special need like her older son) and she only acknowledges having one child. And the woman has the nerve to call herself a Christian. SMH.

I think Christie was more upset that Wendy still claimed she was lying even after she showed the X-ray scans from her doctor. Wendy literally said “I’m sorry if (I hate it when people pull that) I upset you, but I still don’t believe that you injured yourself.” It’s a minor sin compared to the other disgusting things she’s done (outing rapper Method Man’s wife’s cancer when they hadn’t even disclosed it to their family being one), but any chance others have to hold her feet to the fire, roast ‘em! Lol. 

And yes, Wendy is that kind of petty and paranoid. She claimed she ran into Carrie Ann in the hallway during rehearsals and Carrie Ann gave her a mean look. I guess she and the other judges got together to gang up on poor Ms. Wendy too. She’s always the victim.

Will someone please tell Katherine Schwarzenegger that Chris Pratt is my husband?! In my mind... I’ll just sit in the “delusional” corner with Wig aka Wendy. Lol. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

Will someone please tell Katherine Schwarzenegger that Chris Pratt is my husband?! In my mind... I’ll just sit in the “delusional” corner with Wig aka Wendy. Lol. 

🤣🤣🤣

I also wanted to give you a heart for your assessment of Wendy and Christie Brinkley. When Wendy wasn’t doing so well Christie was kind enough to show up to her show (Wendy was having trouble getting good guests because of her downwards spiral) and be nice as always chit chatting with Wendy. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Capitalization.
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I’m sorry you went through anorexia, RealHousewife. Lemme give you a cyber hug too! 🙂 I flirted with bulimia when I was a freshman in high school and I’m so thankful that I was able to stop before it got out of hand. I’m a supporter of the body positivity movement as well. It’s sad how so many of us are striving to look like the people in magazines and on TV and those same people are practically killing themselves to maintain a figure or look that isn’t naturally theirs either. It’s a vicious cycle.

To Sherri, even before she met her future ex-husband Sal she said many times that she wanted another baby and was looking for a (in her words) “drama free womb”). Right around the time their chosen surrogate got pregnant Sherri filed from divorce and tried to get out of paying child support for the baby. Mind you, she’d blasted her son Jeffrey’s father on The View for being a deadbeat dad” every chance she got, but here she goes being a deadbeat mom. Sal ended up on food stamps at one point and the surrogate (who had a child or two of her own) faced some financial issues as well. The courts obviously stepped in and ordered Sherri to pay alimony and child support, but to this day Sherri hasn’t seen the child (who was born with special need like her older son) and she only acknowledges having one child. And the woman has the nerve to call herself a Christian. SMH.

I think Christie was more upset that Wendy still claimed she was lying even after she showed the X-ray scans from her doctor. Wendy literally said “I’m sorry if (I hate it when people pull that) I upset you, but I still don’t believe that you injured yourself.” It’s a minor sin compared to the other disgusting things she’s done (outing rapper Method Man’s wife’s cancer when they hadn’t even disclosed it to their family being one), but any chance others have to hold her feet to the fire, roast ‘em! Lol. 

And yes, Wendy is that kind of petty and paranoid. She claimed she ran into Carrie Ann in the hallway during rehearsals and Carrie Ann gave her a mean look. I guess she and the other judges got together to gang up on poor Ms. Wendy too. She’s always the victim.

Aw thank you! You are sweet. :) I'm sorry you also struggled with an eating disorder and give you a big hug back. I'm glad you are okay and that it didn't get out of hand. 

Yikes, I didn't know any of that about Sherri! I had only ever heard of Jeffrey, wow.

I didn't know Wendy outed Method Man's wife's cancer either. That's sooo low.

Haha a mean look? Man, what if poor Carrie Ann's mind was somewhere else and she didn't think Wendy Williams expected a smile. 

LOL

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, rmcrae said:

And yes, Wendy is that kind of petty and paranoid. She claimed she ran into Carrie Ann in the hallway during rehearsals and Carrie Ann gave her a mean look. 

I can't imagine CA giving anyone a mean look. She's so outwardly friendly.

3 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Will someone please tell Katherine Schwarzenegger that Chris Pratt is my husband?! 

You might have to fight off Marie.

• LOL 4
On 9/23/2019 at 6:23 PM, rmcrae said:

Did Marie say one of her daughters was sexually abused? I thought I’d heard something about that second husband being accused of something like that. Sad.  

I thought Marie was talking about herself as a child, but I could have misheard it. Can anyone else help?

I cracked up when Sheryl brought up the separate houses thing again. That idea does have some merit...if you can afford it. 😂

• LOL 1

Marie announced that today's co-host, Paris Hilton, is a "self-made" woman!!!  On what planet?  She's a Hilton, for God's sake!  So what if she was on a reality show before the Kardashians?  Does Marie really think Paris would've landed that reality show alongside Nicole Ritchie (daughter of Lionel) if she wasn't a Hilton???

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

Had to agree with Marie today as far as the gender neutral dolls As he said,we as a society are placing WAY too much burden on children for thinking they actually know anything about their sexual preferences at such a young age. This is only going to add to the confusion. Let them grow a little before making such a grand decision. This is getting nuts. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

Marie announced that today's co-host, Paris Hilton, is a "self-made" woman!!!  On what planet?  She's a Hilton, for God's sake!  So what if she was on a reality show before the Kardashians?  Does Marie really think Paris would've landed that reality show alongside Nicole Ritchie (daughter of Lionel) if she wasn't a Hilton???

I can’t believe she said that! To me, Oprah Winfrey is self-made. I don’t look at Paris Hilton, Kylie Jenner, or Ivanka Trump as self-made.

• Love 13

Paris Hilton looked very out of place. If they didn’t ask her a question directly, she said nothing. Pretty, but boring girl. She has made money off of her perfume line, but doubt if she hadn’t have had the connections and dosh it would have made it to the counter. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, A-Lo said:

Didn't Paris have a sex tape that boosted interest in her.  I always think she looks so haughty, looking down her nose (literally) at us lowly plebes.  Other than that, I find her rather fascinating.

• Love 7
On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 7:32 PM, Mindthinkr said:

🤣🤣🤣

I also wanted to give you a heart for your assessment of Wendy and Christie Brinkley. When Wendy wasn’t doing so well Christie was kind enough to show up to her show (Wendy was having trouble getting good guests because of her downwards spiral) and be nice as always chit chatting with Wendy. 

Thanks @Mindthinkr! Classic Wendy. You can come on her show and be as nice as pie (even offer her a wig that doesn't look like Cousin It's kin) and she'll trash you for some laughs. She kept saying during her "My bum, soon to be ex husband had a kid on me with the mistress and that's why I've been drinking and popping pills like Skittles, but I'm SO HAPPY!" media tour over the summer that she wasn't "going soft" and would still be the "straight shooter" she claims she's always been. Well don't go crying to Daddy when another celeb claps back and puts you in your place.

23 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Aw thank you! You are sweet. :) I'm sorry you also struggled with an eating disorder and give you a big hug back. I'm glad you are okay and that it didn't get out of hand. 

Yikes, I didn't know any of that about Sherri! I had only ever heard of Jeffrey, wow.

I didn't know Wendy outed Method Man's wife's cancer either. That's sooo low.

Haha a mean look? Man, what if poor Carrie Ann's mind was somewhere else and she didn't think Wendy Williams expected a smile. 

LOL

Thanks and you too! :)

Know what's even sicker than Wendy outing his wife's cancer? Years later she was a guest on Howard Stern's show and when Robin Quivers asked her if she regretted what she did Wendy said no. That the info would've come out anyway, but she wished Method Man's wife well like that didn't make it less awful.

22 hours ago, Blissfool said:

I can't imagine CA giving anyone a mean look. She's so outwardly friendly.

You might have to fight off Marie.

Girlfriend better kick those stripper heels off and square up then! ;)

20 hours ago, catlover79 said:

I thought Marie was talking about herself as a child, but I could have misheard it. Can anyone else help?

I cracked up when Sheryl brought up the separate houses thing again. That idea does have some merit...if you can afford it. 😂

Towards the end of the segment I thought I heard Marie say that she had empathy for her mother for not knowing Marie was being sexually abused because she didn't know her second husband was abusing her daughter. I also noticed that jab at him today as well. He'd better be glad that's all he's getting, because if he'd touched my child they would never find his sorry ass.

I didn't get Marie's "self-made woman" talk about Paris either. Being a Hilton was definitely what got her on The Simple Life and had it not been for Nicole, the show would've been canceled halfway through the first episode. Nicole was the one who put herself out there with the crazy antics while Paris just simpered and posed.

That was sweet of them to wish Barbara Walters a happy birthday. I haven't seen her in ages, but heard she's not in the best health. Sorry to hear that.

I'd completely forgotten about Kirsten Dunst until today's show. I might give her show a chance. I'm definitely revisiting Bring It On this weekend. Cannot believe it's been almost 20 years since that came out.

Edited by rmcrae
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, catlover79 said:

This is the second day in a row that Marie has made a barb about her ex. Something obviously went very ugly there. Several of the kids were/are estranged from him.

NM...looks like you answered today's barb in another subject.

Edited by MsTree
Didn't want to ask a question that already answered, albeit in another topic
11 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I might give her show a chance.

I’ve been watching it. It’s a very dark comedy, but can be funny and pretty apt view of these pyramid schemes. It’s a very different role for her and she does it justice. 

Edited to add: the name of her new show is

On Becoming a God in Central Florida 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 2

When I heard Marie’s voice doing the intro today, I immediately got nervous. It meant the Red Wench (in her own mind) was back and that face is still as frightening as ever. Thankfully she didn’t “moderate” for long and Marie and Eve helped, but I prefer Carrie Ann. 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Marie can barely walk in those ridiculous heels she wears. Why doesn’t she just wear something attractive and comfortable and then walk like a, you know, human being. 

Well, she starting to not LOOK like one, why would she walk like one? LOL!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

Well, she starting to not LOOK like one, why would she walk like one? LOL!

I was looking at her yesterday. I get that we all age differently, but it seems to me that she has spent a lot of bucks to look young. She looks thin now (flat tummy)  and I’m beginning to wonder if she is wearing a wig or extensions for fullness. I’m all for people doing what makes them feel better about themselves, but doing it to remain working in Hollywood doesn’t always have a good ending. Too many people end up looking like versions of themselves and not always in a good way. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I was looking at her yesterday. I get that we all age differently, but it seems to me that she has spent a lot of bucks to look young. She looks thin now (flat tummy)  and I’m beginning to wonder if she is wearing a wig or extensions for fullness. I’m all for people doing what makes them feel better about themselves, but doing it to remain working in Hollywood doesn’t always have a good ending. Too many people end up looking like versions of themselves and not always in a good way. 

I read somewhere that many of the women, especially over 40 women you see on tv are wearing some sort of extension, mini wig, wig, some extra hair. Due to the natural aging process and the thinning of hair that goes along with it.

• Love 3
On 9/24/2019 at 1:10 PM, RealHousewife said:

I don't know if Wendy wanting to get Carrie Ann fired was personal or not.  She has done this type of thing for a while on her show.  She would always say on TV that certain "Housewives" should be dropped/fired.  She also said that about other reality show hosts.  She has always been messy and mean.  

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I don't know if Wendy wanting to get Carrie Ann fired was personal or not.  She has done this type of thing for a while on her show.  She would always say on TV that certain "Housewives" should be dropped/fired.  She also said that about other reality show hosts.  She has always been messy and mean.  

It is why I never feel sorry for her when the people that she attacks go after her.  Howard Stern went after her a few months ago and he made me feel a bit bad for Wendy. I did not think that Howard's vicious  response was proportionate to Wendy saying that he had gone Hollywood..

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Sharon looks weird, I think her previous face was better. For the love of God, can she change her hair color. She has nice thick hair for a woman her age, a nice chestnut brown hair color would be very becoming..

Her mouth still creeps me out, but I’ll get used to it at some point. I think... Agreed on the hair. She’s had chestnut brown hair in the past and it suited her much better.

• Love 1
On 9/26/2019 at 7:12 PM, Gam2 said:

Marie can barely walk in those ridiculous heels she wears. Why doesn’t she just wear something attractive and comfortable and then walk like a, you know, human being. 

I wince just looking at those heels. Ouch!!

• Love 2

This week’s schedule 

Monday - The cast of “The Connors” visits including Sara Gilbert, John Goodman, Laurie Metcalfe, Lecy Goranson, Michael Fishman and Emma Kenney.

Tuesday - Actor Walton Goggins from the new CBS series “The Unicorn”.

Wednesday - Actor Shemar Moore discusses season three of CBS’ S.W.A.T.

Thursday - Actress Patricia Heaton discusses her new CBS comedy Carol’s Second Act.

Friday - Singer and actress Kristin Chenoweth discusses her new album “For the Girls” and performs.

Damn, talk about a CBS overload. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 9/27/2019 at 11:43 PM, catlover79 said:

I wince just looking at those heels. Ouch!!

Long time high heel wearer & lover here (not so much these days).  I've seen a couple of Marie's shows with Donnie & she always wears very high heels.  I'm guessing she's accustomed to & probably likes them.  Just sayin'.

2 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Long time high heel wearer & lover here (not so much these days).  I've seen a couple of Marie's shows with Donnie & she always wears very high heels.  I'm guessing she's accustomed to & probably likes them.  Just sayin'.

And that’s fine if she likes wearing them although they have to kill her feet. My issue is how women walk when wearing those high heels. The foot is designed to roll from heel to toe not stomp, stomp, stomp. Not to mention bunions, bad backs, bad knees, etc. But hey-it’s her body. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

And that’s fine if she likes wearing them although they have to kill her feet. My issue is how women walk when wearing those high heels. The foot is designed to roll from heel to toe not stomp, stomp, stomp. Not to mention bunions, bad backs, bad knees, etc. But hey-it’s her body. 

Beg to differ, but I worked, danced, walked, etc., in my "heels" for over 40 years & don't have any problems with my feet, back, knees or any other place associated with poor posture.  Maybe I'm just lucky!!!  (There was no stomp in my walk ... LOL.)

• LOL 3
6 hours ago, rmcrae said:

This week’s schedule 

Monday - The cast of “The Connors” visits including Sara Gilbert, John Goodman, Laurie Metcalfe, Lecy Goranson, Michael Fishman and Emma Kenney.

Tuesday - Actor Walton Goggins from the new CBS series “The Unicorn”.

Wednesday - Actor Shemar Moore discusses season three of CBS’ S.W.A.T.

Thursday - Actress Patricia Heaton discusses her new CBS comedy Carol’s Second Act.

Friday - Singer and actress Kristin Chenoweth discusses her new album “For the Girls” and performs.

Damn, talk about a CBS overload. 

I will pass on Wednesday. I will watch hot topics and then delete. I can no longer watch any interview with smarmy Shemar Moore.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Mikita said:

I will pass on Wednesday. I will watch hot topics and then delete. I can no longer watch any interview with smarmy Shemar Moore.

I hope they don’t trot out that tired clip of him dancing on Soul Train from the 90’s for the billionth time. Then he’ll get up and dance while the audience (and Sheryl, bless her heart) hoot and holler. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Beg to differ, but I worked, danced, walked, etc., in my "heels" for over 40 years & don't have any problems with my feet, back, knees or any other place associated with poor posture.  Maybe I'm just lucky!!!  (There was no stomp in my walk ... LOL.)

I think some of us just can't walk in heels for whatever reasons. I never could, even when I was young. I'm surprised I never twisted an ankle or broke my neck. Now I have gotten rid of most of my highish heels and stick with a small heel and sneakers .  Much more comfortable. When you get to the age where you are invisible there is a kind of freedom! But I have always envied those girls and women who could walk like a champ in stilettos! 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, catlover79 said:

It was so great to see Sara (with the rest of "The Conners"). It's not too late to come back!! ☺

That ship has sailed, chile. Lol. That made me laugh when Sara said she kept texting them the first week back and it was like she’d never left.

Casey Anthony is one of the lowest pieces of shit there is in the world and the last person who should have another child. She didn’t give a damn about Caylee and killed her, but now her “biological clock is ticking” and she wants “meaning” in her life? She should be rotting in prison for the rest of her useless life. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, rmcrae said:

That ship has sailed, chile. Lol. That made me laugh when Sara said she kept texting them the first week back and it was like she’d never left.

Yeah, I know the ship has sailed. Oh well, I hope she makes good on her promise to guest host in the not so distant future. Ditto to everything you (and the panel, and the audience) said about Casey Anthony. Her biological clock is ticking? My heart bleeds.

• Love 2

Wow! Marie DRAGGED Raquel Welch! She really let her have it. I wonder if she'll face any repercussions. Any other host would have said "a very famous actress..." without naming names. 

Did anyone else have technical difficulties right at the end of the Raquel Welch discussion? I wondered if it was my local network or The Talk producers trying to put a stop to the RW mudslinging. (Maybe RW's lawyers were blowing up their phone. 🤣)

• LOL 3
4 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Wow! Marie DRAGGED Raquel Welch! She really let her have it. I wonder if she'll face any repercussions. Any other host would have said "a very famous actress..." without naming names. 

Did anyone else have technical difficulties right at the end of the Raquel Welch discussion? I wondered if it was my local network or The Talk producers trying to put a stop to the RW mudslinging. (Maybe RW's lawyers were blowing up their phone. 🤣)

What did Marie say? I missed the first half of the show (breaking news bulletin). 

I did see Brigitte (welcome back, girl!) making out with Shemar Moore. Thankfully Sheryl’s playful threat to whup Brigitte’s ass made my nausea subside. 

EDIT: I just watched the clip on their YouTube page. Marie sounded a bit shady with the “getting older at the time” comment, but she didn’t say anything that should get her in any legal trouble. Maybe Raquel Welch was a difficult diva at the time? *shrugs* 

Edited by rmcrae
Just watched the clip

I thought everything she said about Raquel was shady.

- she's not nice

- she's mean. Not just to me, but to everybody

- has a career solely based on her looks

- demanded a black room when they had prepared a white room.

Then Marie tried to backpedal by saying maybe the 70s were tough on Raquel and Brigitte butted it saying, "the 80s must have been tough on her too because when I met her......she threw her sandal across the room at the White House."

Then Marie said "I guess sone people have bad days." And Eve said "And some people have bad YEARS."

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

I thought everything she said about Raquel was shady.

- she's not nice

- she's mean. Not just to me, but to everybody

- has a career solely based on her looks

- demanded a black room when they had prepared a white room.

Then Marie tried to backpedal by saying maybe the 70s were tough on Raquel and Brigitte butted it saying, "the 80s must have been tough on her too because when I met her......she threw her sandal across the room at the White House."

Then Marie said "I guess sone people have bad days." And Eve said "And some people have bad YEARS."

Maybe she wasn’t nice to Marie or the people they worked with at the time and maybe she pulled diva stunts like demanding a black room instead of a white one.  She ain’t the first to do that and she certainly won’t be the last. The “career based solely on her looks” comment wasn’t nice, that’s true. Other than that, I don’t think the rest of what Marie said should get her in trouble. It’s her experience. 

Sharon also said Raquel is a friend to the show and she’s been nothing but lovely to her so at least it wasn’t a bash fest. 

• Love 4
On 9/16/2019 at 7:44 PM, RealHousewife said:

People have been calling J.Lo out for fur for ages. She's not a young girl or so old she's from the era of fur being beautiful and glamorous. She knows damn well torture goes into her stupid coats and doesn't give a damn. As someone who doesn't eat meat and tries to avoid leather, I don't expect everyone to live a lifestyle like mine. But fur, really? Why does anyone wear it? In 2019, everyone should know better.

No matter how I word the following, it sounds like I’m plugging an advertiser on a podcast! Apologies in advance!

I try to avoid leather as well, especially when I’m adding to my never ending purse collection. However, I found Brentano vegan leather purses on Amazon. They have a variety of styles, but their crossbody bag ($18-$20) is my favorite. I’ve owned mine for two years and the tassels, zippers and pockets still look brand new.  I’m honestly surprised at the quality of these purses.

I have the dark green and the dove grey ones and I get compliments on them all of the time! I’m 5’7”, and the crossbody bags are both long and big enough to serve as an every day bag.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Bridget said:

No matter how I word the following, it sounds like I’m plugging an advertiser on a podcast! Apologies in advance!

I try to avoid leather as well, especially when I’m adding to my never ending purse collection. However, I found Brentano vegan leather purses on Amazon. They have a variety of styles, but their crossbody bag ($18-$20) is my favorite. I’ve owned mine for two years and the tassels, zippers and pockets still look brand new.  I’m honestly surprised at the quality of these purses.

I have the dark green and the dove grey ones and I get compliments on them all of the time! I’m 5’7”, and the crossbody bags are both long and big enough to serve as an every day bag.

Haha, no problem!

I love that you try to avoid leather too, and so do all the beautiful animals out there. :)

I looked up those purses, very nice! I typically prefer to shop for purses in person, but I may have to start shopping for them on Amazon. Good to know about the crossbody. I also happen to be 5'7". Thank you for telling me about these bags! 

As an animal lover, I think some people go too far comparing animal love to romantic love. The love will never be the same. A dog simply cannot break your heart the way a person can. A dog is incapable of having an affair, saying hurtful things, and playing mind games. Animals are definitely part of the family, but the love, while unconditional and innocent, doesn't have the same complexity. 

I was kind of surprised Marie wears those ginormous heels. She's all wholesome, but those are some strippery shoes. lol

So nice to see Sara again! She is a doll.

The clip of the woman smoking with her month old baby that she "didn't want anyway" was extremely difficult for me to watch. That poor tiny baby. I hope she'll end up in a loving home. 

Has anyone heard about Raquel Welch not being nice? Those stories surprised me. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Haha, no problem!

I love that you try to avoid leather too, and so do all the beautiful animals out there. 🙂

I looked up those purses, very nice! I typically prefer to shop for purses in person, but I may have to start shopping for them on Amazon. Good to know about the crossbody. I also happen to be 5'7". Thank you for telling me about these bags! 

As an animal lover, I think some people go too far comparing animal love to romantic love. The love will never be the same. A dog simply cannot break your heart the way a person can. A dog is incapable of having an affair, saying hurtful things, and playing mind games. Animals are definitely part of the family, but the love, while unconditional and innocent, doesn't have the same complexity. 

I was kind of surprised Marie wears those ginormous heels. She's all wholesome, but those are some strippery shoes. lol

So nice to see Sara again! She is a doll.

The clip of the woman smoking with her month old baby that she “didn’t want anyway” was difficult for me to watch. That poor tiny baby. I hope she’ll end up in a loving home. 

Has anyone heard about Raquel Welch not being nice? Those stories surprised me. 

Same. I wanted to reach through that screen and scoop the baby up in one hand and pop that pathetic excuse for a mother upside her head with the other. 

I’d never heard of Raquel Welch being a diva before Marie’s story, but I also never really followed Raquel’s career. 

I hate to say it since she’s bound to say or do something to piss me off, but Sharon hasn’t been too annoying and hateful lately. That being said, I still want Brigitte in her seat full-time.

• Love 3