Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

It probably goes without saying, but this “#NotmyAriel” shit is ridiculous. I assumed Disney would hire a Caucasian redhead for Ariel too, but if they want to cast her as black, what’s the issue? Like Sheryl said today, mermaids aren’t real anyway. Ariel is a character. Besides the Disney movie was much more sanitized than the original story which had a pretty bleak ending.

I get Carrie Ann’s point about not  wanting to force diversity for the sake of it, but I don’t think that’s the case here. 

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

It probably goes without saying, but this “#NotmyAriel” shit is ridiculous. I assumed Disney would hire a Caucasian redhead for Ariel too, but if they want to cast her as black, what’s the issue? Like Sheryl said today, mermaids aren’t real anyway. Ariel is a character. Besides the Disney movie was much more sanitized than the original story which had a pretty bleak ending.

I get Carrie Ann’s point about not  wanting to force diversity for the sake of it, but I don’t think that’s the case here. 

I don't like those live action remakes of the Disney cartoon movies, period. It has nothing to do with the races of the performers, their acting, etc. I just think the overall look of those movies is just creepy...and I don't know how to explain why. Splash still creeps me out to this day, whatever it's worth. 

Sheryl was right to point out that these movies are fantasy, however. I'm glad she put that point out there.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, catlover79 said:

I don't like those live action remakes of the Disney cartoon movies, period. It has nothing to do with the races of the performers, their acting, etc. I just think the overall look of those movies is just creepy...and I don't know how to explain why. Splash still creeps me out to this day, whatever it's worth. 

Sheryl was right to point out that these movies are fantasy, however. I'm glad she put that point out there.

Aaw, I love “Splash”! Lol. I heard they’re remaking it with Channing Tatum as the “merman”. Not too thrilled to see a remake, but whatever.

WTF is up with Sharon’s hair? It’s usually a mess even in the best of times, but this week? The worst I’ve ever seen it. And stop raking your fingers through it! Doing that mess then hugging and touching on people. It’s gross. And her stories about she and Ozzy getting physical with each other are not funny or endearing. They’re just pathetic. 

• Love 7

During one of the pre-tape shows last week, Sharon threw shade at the View about their treatment of one another.  I think Sharon was referencing Megan calling Joy a bitch live on the air.. I am not Sharon's fan but she was right in that nobody has been that disrespectful on the air.  Sheryl said they may get short , snippy and impatient with one another at times but it is always backstage away from the viewing audience. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

During one of the pre-tape shows last week, Sharon threw shade at the View about their treatment of one another.  I think Sharon was referencing Megan calling Joy a bitch live on the air.. I am not Sharon's fan but she was right in that nobody has been that disrespectful on the air.  Sheryl said they may get short , snippy and impatient with one another at times but it is always backstage away from the viewing audience. 

Sharon was dead on. I didn't even know she was referencing Meghan/The View, but I totally thought of Meghan during that discussion. I'll take a "lovefest"over bitchfest, thank you! 

• Love 6
(edited)
5 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Sharon was dead on. I didn't even know she was referencing Meghan/The View, but I totally thought of Meghan during that discussion. I'll take a "lovefest"over bitchfest, thank you! 

After Megan called Joy a bitch, they went to break, the producers told the ladies to play nice. When they came back from the break, Megan said that she and Joy always called each other bitches and that we the audience were snowflakes that needed to toughen up. Joy who I adored, disappointed me said we should watch the talk if we wanted to see a lovefest. It was unnecessary and mean.  Joy did not have to go along with that degenerate Megan.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 10
(edited)
49 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

After Megan called Joy a bitch, they went to break, the producers told the ladies to play nice. When they came back from the break, Megan said that she and Joy always called each other bitches and that we the audience were snowflakes that needed to toughen up. Joy who I adored, disappointed me said we should watch the talk if we wanted to see a lovefest. It was unnecessary and mean.  Joy did not have to go along with that degenerate Megan. 

Oh I saw that show and forgot Joy used the word lovefest! I adore Joy too. I don't think she meant to mock The Talk hosts or fans of the show. I think she was just saying don't watch The View for the warm fuzzies, not happening guys. That's what I hope anyway-that it was just a bad joke and Joy didn't intend to be mean. Comedians are always looking for a punch line, and sometimes even the wittiest slip. I understand what you mean though. I was shocked she said that. Because it was flippant and almost under her breath, I choose to believe there was nothing malicious there. 

Even with MM out of the equation, The View seems to have a history of tension at some level. Whoopi also shoots dirty looks at Sunny. The Talk is a group of women you'd want to go out for drinks with after work. Sharon can be outrageous (like what she said about her daughter walking in on Ozzy doing to her), but since I've been a regular viewer of the show, she is respectful of all of them-Sara, Eve, Carrie Ann, and Sheryl. The rest of the women are all so lovely. If Joy does look at the camaraderie as cheesy, then I'm just as disappointed as you. I mostly like The View for the political talk, Joy, and Sunny. When I watch The Talk or even The Real, I feel like I could be friends with the women, and I enjoy the girl chat so much more without dirty looks, scowls or anyone being disrespectful. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 8
(edited)
34 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Oh I saw that show and forgot Joy used the word lovefest! I adore Joy too. I don't think she meant to mock The Talk hosts or fans of the show. I think she was just saying don't watch The View for the warm fuzzies, not happening guys. That's what I hope anyway-that it was just a bad joke and Joy didn't intend to be mean. Comedians are always looking for a punch line, and sometimes even the wittiest slip. I understand what you mean though. I was shocked she said that. Because it was flippant and almost under her breath, I choose to believe there was nothing malicious there. 

Even with MM out of the equation, The View seems to have a history of tension at some level. Whoopi also shoots dirty looks at Sunny. The Talk is a group of women you'd want to go out for drinks with after work. Sharon can be outrageous (like what she said about her daughter walking in on Ozzy doing to her), but since I've been a regular viewer of the show, she is respectful of all of them-Sara, Eve, Carrie Ann, and Sheryl. The rest of the women are all so lovely. If Joy does look at the camaraderie as cheesy, then I'm just as disappointed as you. I mostly like The View for the political talk, Joy, and Sunny. When I watch The Talk or even The Real, I feel like I could be friends with the women, and I enjoy the girl chat so much matter-no dirty looks, scowls or anyone being disrespectful. 

Sharon was nasty to Aisha, she threw shade and would roll her eyes but it was never on the same level as Megan's daily temper tantrums.  Plus, Aisha never let her rattle her.  Sharon was intimidated by Aisha's intelligence just like Whoopie is with Sunny on the view. Sharon also orchestrated the firing of Leah and Holly from the first season. 

I do get what you are saying in that there is a certain malevolence with the view and that started when Barbara Walters ceded control of the show to Bill Geddie. The view became a bitch fest after that, it used to be more like the talk during the early seasons; girlfriends having coffee while discussing topics both light and heavy.  I remember Meredith used to have a paper and she would read something from it and the ladies would discussed, giving their views. It was more natural that way.. If they discussed politics, it was never right versus left.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Sharon was nasty to Aisha, she threw shade and would roll her eyes but it was never on the same level as Megan's daily temper tantrums.  Plus, Aisha never let her rattle her.  Sharon was intimidated by Aisha's intelligence just like Whoopie is with Sunny on the view. Sharon also orchestrated the firing of Leah and Holly from the first season. 

I do get what you are saying in that there is a certain malevolence with the view and that started when Barbara Walters ceded control of the show to Bill Geddie. The view became a bitch fest after that, it used to be more like the talk during the early seasons; girlfriends having coffee while discussing topics both light and heavy.  I remember Meredith used to have a paper and she would read something from there and the ladies would discussed, giving their views. It was more natural that way.. If they discussed politics, it was never right versus left.

I’ve heard those rumors. I loved Aisha. I probably didn’t notice Sharon’s nastiness because it wasn’t to the degree of Meghan’s. I also enjoyed Holly and Leah in the clips I’ve seen. I was stunned they were let go. They were incredibly funny. It’s shame Sharon had a problem with any of them, but I’m glad the current cast gels so well. 

I didn’t know that about Bill Geddie either. I wish The View returned to its early seasons. If I want to watch the Real Housewives, I’ll turn it on Bravo. I don’t need Meghan bringing that or a Fox News vibe to The View. Sounds like while The Talk becomes more positive, The View becomes more negative.

• Love 6
(edited)
7 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I’ve heard those rumors. I loved Aisha. I probably didn’t notice Sharon’s nastiness because it wasn’t to the degree of Meghan’s. I also enjoyed Holly and Leah in the clips I’ve seen. I was stunned they were let go. They were incredibly funny. It’s shame Sharon had a problem with any of them, but I’m glad the current cast gels so well. 

I didn’t know that about Bill Geddie either. I wish The View returned to its early seasons. If I want to watch the Real Housewives, I’ll turn it on Bravo. I don’t need Meghan bringing that or a Fox News vibe to The View. Sounds like while The Talk becomes more positive, The View becomes more negative.

Exactly, I think the big difference is that the women of the talk are in control of that show. Bill Geddie used to always encourage the ladies to make sparks and would use his protegee Elizabeth to make sparks in her debates with Rosie, he brought an unhealthy vibe to the show that translated into ratings. In the short run, the suits made lots of money but in the long-term, it damaged Barbara's vision of women of different stages in life getting together to chat and support one another.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Exactly, I think the big difference is that the women of the talk are in control of that show. Bill Geddie used to always encourage the ladies to make sparks and would use his protegee Elizabeth to make sparks in her debates with Rosie, he brought an unhealthy vibe to the show that translated into ratings. In the short run, the suits made lots of money but in the long-term, it damaged Barbara's vision of women of different stages in life getting together to chat and support one another.

Oh wow, he's the guy responsible for all that?! Yikes. I wonder what Barbara thinks of what happened to her vision...

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Oh wow, he's the guy responsible for all that?! Yikes. I wonder what Barbara thinks of what happened to her vision...

I think she relied a lot on him and he took advantage of that to put his vision instead of hers. Plus, the show was making lots of money including Barbara. I think the money kept her in line..

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

After Megan called Joy a bitch, they went to break, the producers told the ladies to play nice. When they came back from the break, Megan said that she and Joy always called each other bitches and that we the audience were snowflakes that needed to toughen up. Joy who I adored, disappointed me me said we should watch the talk if we wanted to see a lovefest. It was unnecessary and mean.  Joy did not have to go along with that degenerate Megan.  

So that’s why the Talk hosts talked about not fighting on air and “lovefests”. I heard about Meghan calling Joy a bitch on the air (such a class act, that one), but didn’t know Joy referenced the show itself. Eh, I would’ve just ignored it if I were the Talk hosts. Panelists on both shows have publicly dissed each other so it’s nothing new. 

Not to get too far off topic, but I just finished “Ladies Who Punch” (Warning: Tea spilled may cause burns cus it’s PIPING HOT!!!) and The Talk came up a few times, but not once was Sharon’s name even mentioned. It made me laugh imagining her skimming through the index (“Osbourne, Sharon” or “Elphaba” or “Endora”...) and finding nothing. 

@RealHousewife, I highly recommend Leah Remini’s book “Troublemaker” not only for an inside view of the insanity of Scientology and how it destroys families, but also Leah’s account of The Talk drama. She said there’s a lot more she could’ve spilled, but she told A LOT!

• Love 8

@rmcrae interesting! That does sound like a good read. I always wondered what happened behind the scenes. Holly and Leah brought a lot of humor from what I saw. That’s one of the reasons I watch the shows featuring only female hosts, not just the female perspective and women’s issues, but I appreciate women having a laugh and getting along. That’s probably why Joy Behar and Loni Love are two favorites of mine on TV. I think Sheryl is probably supposed to be the comic relief right now on The Talk, but the other women do make me laugh as well. I particularly enjoy Sara’s wit. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Holly and Leah brought a lot of humor from what I saw.

I never watched while they were on and they were the reason why. I thought Holly was such a nasty person on Apprentice that anything to do with her I turned off. All I knew about Leah (at the time) was that she was kissing up to Tom Cruise during the Brooke Shields thing I really had no time for her either. 

19 hours ago, MsTree said:

I've always wondered about that. Can you repeat it here?

I'll try to find the original post of it this weekend, but here's a quick run through:

From day one Julie and Sharon didn't get along. Sharon had outrageous demands and would openly insult the network when she didn't get her way. She wanted to quit after the holidays, but Leah and Holly talked her into staying (Leah's mom told her to just let Sharon leave which would've been the best thing, but alas). Towards the end of the season Leah set up a private dinner with the co-hosts and their families and found Julie and Sharon speaking privately. When they came to the table Sharon (being the nasty POS she is) started in on Leah for expressing concern over Sharon working so hard and claimed Leah's family was connected to the mob. Leah ran out after telling Sharon off and Holly was the only one who checked on her (Sara kept her head down when it came to the fights). Not long after they wrapped the season, Leah's agent called to inform her that her contract wasn't being renewed. Why Julie chose to hitch her wagon to Sharon and get Leah and Holly fired, I don't know, but karma came for her. Too bad it hasn't come for the red headed wench yet.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Why Julie chose to hitch her wagon to Sharon and get Leah and Holly fired, I don't know, but karma came for her.

But Julie didn't have power in the show. CBS could cancel the talk show but Sara is the creator/ex-producer. Sara would have been the one to make the decision not Julie. CBS could ask but it still would have been Sara making the decision.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, xfuse said:

But Julie didn't have power in the show. CBS could cancel the talk show but Sara is the creator/ex-producer. Sara would have been the one to make the decision not Julie. CBS could ask but it still would have been Sara making the decision.

No, Julie didn’t control the show, but her husband was head of the network and she could’ve tried to keep Holly and Leah. Even if her attempts hadn’t been successful, she still could’ve done something. As for Sara being EP, Leah implied that it was mostly in name only and she didn’t want to make waves. Whatever happened between that disastrous dinner and Leah getting the call she’d been let go has never been publicly disclosed, but I’m dying to know. I’m especially curious as to why Holly was left hanging on a string for nearly a month before CBS finally fired her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
46 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

As for Sara being EP, Leah implied that it was mostly in name only and she didn’t want to make waves.

That's not true. Sara has talked about it quite a few times about her doing production stuff for this show and her others. It was her main focus for years. 

If you are just taking LR word for it then consider the source. She is not going to take any of the blame be it something she did or her personality. It's true I don't like or trust her because I sees her as a very fake and opportunist person

15 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I'll try to find the original post of it this weekend, but here's a quick run through:

From day one Julie and Sharon didn't get along. Sharon had outrageous demands and would openly insult the network when she didn't get her way. She wanted to quit after the holidays, but Leah and Holly talked her into staying (Leah's mom told her to just let Sharon leave which would've been the best thing, but alas). Towards the end of the season Leah set up a private dinner with the co-hosts and their families and found Julie and Sharon speaking privately. When they came to the table Sharon (being the nasty POS she is) started in on Leah for expressing concern over Sharon working so hard and claimed Leah's family was connected to the mob. Leah ran out after telling Sharon off and Holly was the only one who checked on her (Sara kept her head down when it came to the fights). Not long after they wrapped the season, Leah's agent called to inform her that her contract wasn't being renewed. Why Julie chose to hitch her wagon to Sharon and get Leah and Holly fired, I don't know, but karma came for her. Too bad it hasn't come for the red headed wench yet.

Thanks for the info. Sharon has a miserable marriage but loooves her man. Can't feel sorry for the bitch and I want her fired from this show. Karma is a long time coming.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, xfuse said:

That's not true. Sara has talked about it quite a few times about her doing production stuff for this show and her others. It was her main focus for years. 

If you are just taking LR word for it then consider the source. She is not going to take any of the blame be it something she did or her personality. It's true I don't like or trust her because I sees her as a very fake and opportunist person

Maybe I misspoke (or mistyped in this case), but I don’t think Leah meant that Sara did absolutely nothing as EP. She meant that although Sara had that role she was also working with someone who had a bit more of an advantage than she did being married to the head of the network. No shade to Julie from me because I actually enjoyed her on the show, but there’s no denying that she didn’t have that advantage. 

Actually Leah did take some responsibility. She said that doing a talk show was more daunting and nerve wracking than she’d anticipated and that her personality (she copped to being an asshole sometimes) wasn’t the right fit, but what angered her was being thrown under the bus by someone she thought was a friend (Sharon). To this day Sharon throws shade at Leah and the woman’s been off the show for nearly a decade and hasn’t publicly spoken about the firing since she wrote her book. 

6 hours ago, rcc said:

Thanks for the info. Sharon has a miserable marriage but loooves her man. Can't feel sorry for the bitch and I want her fired from this show. Karma is a long time coming.

You’re welcome, RCC. Karma doesn’t always show up when we want it to, but it’s always on time. We’ll see just how “untouchable” Mrs. O is when it comes for her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Schedule for the rest of the week:

Tuesday - Actress Jenna Elfman.

Wednesday - Actor Rob Riggle; Carnie Wilson guest co-hosts.

Thursday - Actress Rumer Willis; Carnie Wilson guest co-hosts.

Friday - Actress and singer Sutton Foster; Carnie Wilson guest co-hosts.

• Love 2
On 7/11/2019 at 8:15 PM, RealHousewife said:

That's the very reason why I call that show on ABC The Coven. 😉😂

• LOL 4

I love Mimi like cooked food, but does she have to still talk about her marriage to Tommy Mottola? I understand that the marriage had a major effect on her life, but they’ve been divorced for two decades now and have kids with other people. *Said like @Medicine Crow* Just sayin’! 😉

Carrie Ann, make some room on the “freak of nature” couch. I can pick things up with my feet too! Lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Good for Sheryl for calling out the injustice done to many children at a daycare center in Ohio. This hits a bit close to home because Grove City (a small suburb just south of Columbus) is my sister-in-law's hometown...and where she and my brother are currently living. GC is such a nice place - and so horrifying that such gruesome acts happened there.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox8.com/2019/07/15/ohio-day-care-owner-accused-of-sexually-abusing-children-sentenced-to-30-days/amp/

• Love 2
(edited)
37 minutes ago, marymary said:

Man, I just wanted to give Sheryl a big hug when she got upset ❤️

So did I. I love it when she gets goofy (like she did yesterday when talking about aliens), but I want to cry with her when sexual abuse topics come up. I know she and Carrie Ann both endured that as children. It's as if the years melt away and we are hearing Sheryl the child at the time of her abuse. 😢

Edited by catlover79
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, catlover79 said:

Good for Sheryl for calling out the injustice done to many children at a daycare center in Ohio. This hits a bit close to home because Grove City (a small suburb just south of Columbus) is my sister-in-law's hometown...and where she and my brother are currently living. GC is such a nice place - and so horrifying that such gruesome acts happened there.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox8.com/2019/07/15/ohio-day-care-owner-accused-of-sexually-abusing-children-sentenced-to-30-days/amp/

I will never understand the mind of anyone who calls themselves a human being and does such evil, unspeakable things to defenseless children. It’s creatures like her that make me hope and pray there’s a Hell. 

5 hours ago, catlover79 said:

I thought Carnie was supposed to guest host today, but all the regulars were present and accounted for. Does anyone know what happened?

No idea. I hope she’s on tomorrow. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

I will never understand the mind of anyone who calls themselves a human being and does such evil, unspeakable things to defenseless children. It’s creatures like her that make me hope and pray there’s a Hell. 

Agreed, though I would put it as defenseless people in general.

• Love 3

What a pleasure to watch and listen to five sane grown women just have a good discussion about the topics presented to them.  Obviously it was this way because SO was not there ❣️🥰 and it was not that “other show” that gives me a headache 10 minutes in.    But still, once Sara has departed and Goofy Grape Marie is in place and SO is there...........sigh.  Today felt like a vacation from the usual.  I must be getting a little shot of endorphins from somewhere.  Thanks, I needed that.

• Love 7
23 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Me too. I wondered if she would since the story hit so close to home. 

I can't even imagine all the hell Sheryl has endured in her life - being rejected by her own mother, enduring sexual abuse as a child (and having said mother blame her for it), her husband's issues with mental illness and later his suicide...and she still holds her head up high and wears a smile on her face. I hope she knows what a blessing and inspiration she has been to many people. 💖

• Love 8
On 7/19/2019 at 9:27 PM, catlover79 said:

I can't even imagine all the hell Sheryl has endured in her life - being rejected by her own mother, enduring sexual abuse as a child (and having said mother blame her for it), her husband's issues with mental illness and later his suicide...and she still holds her head up high and wears a smile on her face. I hope she knows what a blessing and inspiration she has been to many people. 💖

I know. She's one strong woman. I think she's a very special lady and definitely an inspiration. :)

• Love 5
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I know. She's one strong woman. I think she's a very special lady and definitely an inspiration. :)

Her experiences have definitely given her a deep compassion for others. 💖

• Love 5

Schedule for this week:

Monday - Actor Chris Sullivan; Brigitte Neilson guest co-hosts.

Tuesday - Actor Anthony Anderson; Brigitte Neilson guest co-hosts.

Wednesday - Rerun with Kristin Chenoweth.

Thursday - Actress Charo; Bonnie Hunt guest co-hosts.

Friday - Comic Margaret Cho; actress Daphne Zuniga; Bonnie Hunt guest co-hosts.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, rmcrae said:

Schedule for this week:

Monday - Actor Chris Sullivan; Brigitte Neilson guest co-hosts.

Tuesday - Actor Anthony Anderson; Brigitte Neilson guest co-hosts.

Wednesday - Rerun with Kristin Chenoweth.

Thursday - Actress Charo; Bonnie Hunt guest co-hosts.

Friday - Comic Margaret Cho; actress Daphne Zuniga; Bonnie Hunt guest co-hosts.

Colour me tickled pink!!!

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

& a perverted sense of humour (my favourite kind)!!!  LOL.

Mine too...except when she acts like a teenage horn dog and practically jumps every good-looking male that appears as a guest.

• Love 7

What the hell is wrong with this crew? Tom Brady is an asshole. He could have dislocated his daughters arm or something worse could have happened. I agree with the Rock. It gave me anxiety. You are the dad. Doesn't matter if the little girl wanted to do it. It was dangerous. Go to a pool and get her lessons from a professional you moron, you can afford it!!

The Cats movie looks really creepy. I may watch it anyway..I don't think it's going to be very good but I love actual cats so.......

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

What the hell is wrong with this crew? Tom Brady is an asshole. He could have dislocated his daughters arm or something worse could have happened. I agree with the Rock. It gave me anxiety. You are the dad. Doesn't matter if the little girl wanted to do it. It was dangerous. Go to a pool and get her lessons from a professional you moron, you can afford it!!

The Cats movie looks really creepy. I may watch it anyway..I don't think it's going to be very good but I love actual cats so.......

They pissed me off with the way they excused Tom Brady too. I don't care that he's the father of multiple children and an athlete. It felt like they thought those facts somehow made the situation less serious. 

I had been trying to avoid that Cats trailer but didn't get to the remote quick enough to change the channel before they showed it. I was creeped out by it.

Sheryl was driving me crazy with the hair petting during the first couple of segments so much so I was going to ditch watching live today. Someone must have told her to cut it out because she quit doing it before I gave up which I was thankful for.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Jaded said:

They pissed me off with the way they excused Tom Brady too. I don't care that he's the father of multiple children and an athlete. It felt like they thought those facts somehow made the situation less serious. 

I had been trying to avoid that Cats trailer but didn't get to the remote quick enough to change the channel before they showed it. I was creeped out by it.

Sheryl was driving me crazy with the hair petting during the first couple of segments so much so I was going to ditch watching live today. Someone must have told her to cut it out because she quit doing it before I gave up which I was thankful for.

Yep! So what that he has more than one kid? What does that have to do with anything? That he hasn't accidentally killed one yet? Idiots.  Cats looks just weird. Like whoever said, they should have just used makeup like the broadway show. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, MsTree said:

Mine too...except when she acts like a teenage horn dog and practically jumps every good-looking male that appears as a guest.

I have been saying for years that it was wrong for her to do this. No male host would or could get away with body hugging a female guest and practically demanding that she kiss him. Now in this age of metoo# Sheryl has definitely toned down that behavior. I couldn't be more thankful for this! It used to annoy the hell out of me. Sherry Shepherd used to do it on The View too. Disgusting behavior IMO.

That jump seemed way too close to the rocks for me. So surprised that the ladies were okay with it. 

• Love 7