Type keyword(s) to search

Elizabeth & Andrei: Expectant Mother Trucker

• Start Topic

(edited)

Libby:  Andrrei, I'm in labor.

Andrrei:  Don't terrorize me with your labor!

--

Libby:  Let's bring our daughter home.

Andrrei:  Why did you invite our daughter to my house?

--

Libby:  The baby is crying.  I'm going to go get her.

Andrrei:  Don't respond to the baby, I said!

Edited by MrHufflepuff
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Libby:  Andrrei, I'm in labor.

Andrrei:  Don't terrorize me with your labor!

--

Libby:  Let's bring our daughter home.

Andrrei:  Why did you invite our daughter to my house?

--

Libby:  The baby is crying.  I'm going to go get her.

Andrrei:  Don't respond to the baby, I said!

Baby: Wahhhhhhh

Andrei: don’t terrorize me with your crying

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

THIS IS JUST SPECULATION ON MY PART . . . 

While watching this week's episode, a thought popped into my head, and I think there may be some validity to my opinion.  If you look up the symptoms of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, it looks to me like Andrei fits a lot of them.

Here's a page from the Mayo Clinic website.  Andrei exhibits quite a few of the physical, intellectual and social characteristics for FAS.

And guess which country in the world has the highest alcohol consumption per capita:  Moldova!!

This might also explain why his father seems "normal," but Andrei is a mess.  Mama may have had a drinking problem while pregnant with him.

Again, just my opinion.

• Useful 4
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

While watching this week's episode, a thought popped into my head, and I think there may be some validity to my opinion.  If you look up the symptoms of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, it looks to me like Andrei fits a lot of them.

Here's a page from the Mayo Clinic website.  Andrei exhibits quite a few of the physical, intellectual and social characteristics for FAS.

And guess which country in the world has the highest alcohol consumption per capita:  Moldova!!

This might also explain why his father seems "normal," but Andrei is a mess.  Mama may have had a drinking problem while pregnant with him.

Again, just my opinion.

@AZChristian, ya know I love you, you do,  I respect what you posted, and there may be some truth it, but.......I think he is a straight up asshole.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

@AZChristian, ya know I love you, you do,  I respect what you posted, and there may be some truth it, but.......I think he is a straight up asshole.

Love you, too.  I just keep hoping that there is a reason for his assholedness.  LOL.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

Love you, too.  I just keep hoping that there is a reason for his assholedness.  LOL.

Me too!!  But I think we just have a straight out of the gate Grade A Selfish Bastard.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Me too!!  But I think we just have a straight out of the gate Grade A Selfish Bastard.

I agree. He does have the anger that you see sometimes in people with FASD but he doesn't appear to have any of the other signs or symptoms (facial characteristics; cognitive impairments; etc). Sometimes an asshole is just an asshole.

But I love you too AZChristian. Can we agree to disagree?

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I agree. He does have the anger that you see sometimes in people with FASD but he doesn't appear to have any of the other signs or symptoms (facial characteristics; cognitive impairments; etc). Sometimes an asshole is just an asshole.

But I love you too AZChristian. Can we agree to disagree?

Of course we can.  I love you, too!

But in that vein . . . here is some info from the Mayo Clinic website about FASD characteristics, which is why I wonder if this may be the case with Andrei . . . 

• Distinctive facial features, including small eyes, an exceptionally thin upper lip, a short, upturned nose . . . (I've seen on other sites where they reference wide-set eyes, which his are)
  • Trouble with attention and with processing information
  • Difficulty with reasoning and problem-solving
  • Difficulty identifying consequences of choices
  • Poor judgment skills
  • Jitteriness or hyperactivity
  • Rapidly changing moods
  • Trouble getting along with others
  • Poor social skills
  • Problems with behavior and impulse control

I googled images of children with FASD, and many of them look like they could be related to Andrei.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

There’s something major creepy about Libby’s father and sisters. I think her father’s whole “ I just want to help out my daughter and son in law, I’m a sweetheart guy” is all an act. Even welcoming Stefan was a part of it. He knew they had done nothing of the sort for Andrei (even Libby admitted that) and he’s slick enough to now that it would irritate Andrei. The sisters? I cannot stand that whole clannish attitude, they must think they’re the next Kardashians. Too emeshed in each other’s lives. 

I think Andrei is not as bad as he is coming off. Libby is weak and won’t stand up to her family, she wants Andrei to do it for her but is afraid to back him up when confronted. I do think that once he gets himself established (hopefully) he will settle down . I think if Daddy Libby truly wanted to help, he would turn off the big tough business man persona and approach Andrei in a different manner, but it’s probably too late. Personally I would not have offered him a job working  for me. I would have tried finding him something with a business contact - something arms-length from me. But Daddy Libby, like sisters Libby doesn’t understand boundaries.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

There’s something major creepy about Libby’s father and sisters. I think her father’s whole “ I just want to help out my daughter and son in law, I’m a sweetheart guy” is all an act. Even welcoming Stefan was a part of it. He knew they had done nothing of the sort for Andrei (even Libby admitted that) and he’s slick enough to now that it would irritate Andrei. The sisters? I cannot stand that whole clannish attitude, they must think they’re the next Kardashians. Too emeshed in each other’s lives. 

There totally is something creepy about Libby's family. I remember being turned off by the dad early on with his insistence that his daughter needed to be "looked after," and Libby beaming to her witch-like sisters about how Andriiii wants a submissive wife and she had no issue with being submissive for him. Who in 2018/19 talks like? Didn't women's lib happen in the late 60s (in N. America at least)?

Maybe it's just me, but I can't imagine those words coming out of my mouth, and I have no idea what I'd say if my father suggested I, a grown woman, needed to taken care of. Sheesh. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

I think Andrei is not as bad as he is coming off. Libby is weak and won’t stand up to her family, she wants Andrei to do it for her but is afraid to back him up when confronted.

That's why I never found him controlling. This is the relationship she seemed to want, too. It's not the relationship I would want, and I'm sure she expected him to work and support the family while she raised the kids and it sounds like he's not keeping his end of that bargain, but I cannot stand any of the couples this season so I haven't been watching. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

I think Andrei is not as bad as he is coming off. Libby is weak and won’t stand up to her family, she wants Andrei to do it for her but is afraid to back him up when confronted. I do think that once he gets himself established (hopefully) he will settle down . I think if Daddy Libby truly wanted to help, he would turn off the big tough business man persona and approach Andrei in a different manner, but it’s probably too late. Personally I would not have offered him a job working  for me. I would have tried finding him something with a business contact - something arms-length from me. But Daddy Libby, like sisters Libby doesn’t understand boundaries.

I wouldn't have put Andrei off on a business connection with his attitude.  IF Andrei had a better attitude, I think that would have been nice.  But argumentative guy who doesn't want to be told what to do and may or may not be a good handyman seems like a hard sell.

It's possible that Libby's family was nice to father Andrei so that he would be more sympathetic to their cause.  And I think that Andrei may be annoyed because he thinks that his father is swayed by the fireworks and all you can eat shrimps and THATS why he is telling Andrei to be cool.

But I think Andrei should trust that his father's favor can't be bought with three different types of deep fried shrimp (it looked like red lobster heaven) and that his advice to Andrei is real.  

• Love 4
On 7/2/2019 at 11:47 AM, iwasish said:

I agree with your whole post 100%!  The dad's whole thing about just wanting to help?  Just a way to keep tabs on your kids and therefore control them and feel superior.

The sisters and the "clannish" behavior is an apt description of the whole family.  The whole "Family First!" is something they fall back on to defend their boorish actions.  Yes family is first, duh, but now she needs to cleave to Andrei and put up a united front.  Problem is, she can't/won't, and add on that gossiping about each other seems to be the main activity, well....it is gonna be bad.  A lot.

I wish I could get a hold of both of them and say:  "Andrei, get your ass in a truck and drive where ever the hell they tell you for however long it takes until you get a gig closer to home.  Libby, be a grown ass woman and defend your husband or better yet, don't share all that stuff with your sibs.  Take a friend out (one who does not know your family) and vent.  Then, sit down with your dad and see if is willing to sell you one of the harder to rent houses to you.  He just might - and you could own a home."

• Love 10
On 7/2/2019 at 7:26 AM, AZChristian said:

Of course we can.  I love you, too!

But in that vein . . . here is some info from the Mayo Clinic website about FASD characteristics, which is why I wonder if this may be the case with Andrei . . . 

• Distinctive facial features, including small eyes, an exceptionally thin upper lip, a short, upturned nose . . . (I've seen on other sites where they reference wide-set eyes, which his are)
  • Trouble with attention and with processing information
  • Difficulty with reasoning and problem-solving
  • Difficulty identifying consequences of choices
  • Poor judgment skills
  • Jitteriness or hyperactivity
  • Rapidly changing moods
  • Trouble getting along with others
  • Poor social skills
  • Problems with behavior and impulse control

I googled images of children with FASD, and many of them look like they could be related to Andrei.  

I’ve worked with a lot of adults with FASD. I don’t think Andrei has it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, marymary said:

Thanks for your input.  I have not had the personal experience you have - just what I've seen on TV shows.

ETA:  So I guess he's just a jerk with no excuses for his behavior.  LOL.

Edited by AZChristian
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Thanks for your input.  I have not had the personal experience you have - just what I've seen on TV shows.

ETA:  So I guess he's just a jerk with no excuses for his behavior.  LOL.

Yeah, I wanted to blame his boorish behavior on that too, but no.  He is just an ass. And mean.  And controlling.  And set up to fail by his father in law and sisters in law.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Guys, I think I might be in love with Andrrrraaaay's dad. So adorable and endearing! I wonder if I can get him to come here on a 90 day visa? 😍

I agree!!  What a sweetie!!  You guys can communicate through an app on your phones, just like Pole and Karine, Jihoon and Goth GIrl.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Guys, I think I might be in love with Andrrrraaaay's dad. So adorable and endearing! I wonder if I can get him to come here on a 90 day visa? 😍

He really seems like a sweetheart.  I like that he wasn't insistent he be on camera holding the baby or trying to put on in an effort to get camera time.  I suspect he has held and loved on the baby plenty but he isn't thirsty for attention like libbys sisters.

• Love 4

I know it’s wrong to talk about people’s god given looks, but since Libby’s family’s faces are not god given, I feel justified in saying gotdamn! Her mother is an attractive older woman. WTF happened to her daughters? Did they look normal before the face alterations? The one who threw the baby shower has the most unnatural looking mouth. It’s so distracting. 

• Love 3

First thing she says to her sisters is that Andrei doesn’t want her to dress the kid in stuff her sisters bought. And wants to talk about the Moldova wedding! And that Andrei cooks and washes dishes  but doesn’t clean!!!The horror!!!

she just keeps stirring that shit between them. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, iwasish said:

First thing she says to her sisters is that Andrei doesn’t want her to dress the kid in stuff her sisters bought. And wants to talk about the Moldova wedding! And that Andrei cooks and washes dishes  but doesn’t clean!!!The horror!!!

she just keeps stirring that shit between them. 

She does, although, I believe that the shit stirring is just the unintentional byproduct of Libby's undying love for playing the victim. Girl loves drama. And she will do and say about anything to get people on her side, whenever she feels slighted. 

Unfortunately, she's too dumb to realize that her constant "tatletaling" is only fueling the conflict between Andrei and her family. 

• Love 4

I did like Andrei telling her father that Libby doesn’t like working for him. My guess is shes lazy and not too bright and other employers got rid  of her. It looks like all she does is play designer for the homes he  remodels. Picking out tile, wall color etc. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, iwasish said:

I did like Andrei telling her father that Libby doesn’t like working for him. My guess is shes lazy and not too bright and other employers got rid  of her. It looks like all she does is play designer for the homes he  remodels. Picking out tile, wall color etc. 

12 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I'd be surprised if she has ever actually worked for anyone else.

It would be fantastic if her dad gave her the gift of full independence and freedom to pursue enjoyable employment by firing her ass.

Andrei, who barely works and apparently still doesn't want to drive a truck for... reasons? Wants to shittalk the only employer between the two of them?  That's great, I'm sure Libby will find another job that allows her the perks that working for her father gets her. 

Meanwhile Andrei can continue his important life work of beer drinking and couch sitting.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 7/22/2019 at 11:25 AM, iwasish said:

I did like Andrei telling her father that Libby doesn’t like working for him

This information wasn't his to reveal.

It was incredibly malicious and scheming; wicked even.

Imagine, after how well his own father was received by Libby's family, to sabotage her relationship with her own father. Her father who is also her employer, and indirectly, the person who puts bread on his table, and his child's.

He's sabotaging his family's financial future, and his extended family's peace and harmony lashing out with destructive jealousy. He only thinks of the thrill he gets from it in the moment, he has no foresight whatsoever. He's a reactive ball of tightly wound antisocial personality disorder.

Libby didn't flinch because she's grown accustomed to it, and slowly adopting his pathological, antisocial, "always the aggrieved party" world view.

• Love 9

Somehow I lost the quote and don't know how to get it back, but I loved the post about Elizabeth's father firing her and then Andrei and Elizabeth will no longer have to worry about her father controlling them...

However, there was one error, it was stated that Andrei can get to his important life activities of drinking beer and sitting on the couch.  Please don't intentionally underestimate him.  He also goes to the gym.  See?  He really IS busy and cannot possibly drive a truck, for which he spent money to go to school in order to not get a job driving a truck.  Makes perfect sense.

I really, really hope that Elizabeth's father DOES cut them off.  Let the hijinks and hilarity begin...

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

This information wasn't his to reveal.

It was incredibly malicious and scheming; wicked even.

Imagine, after how well his own father was received by Libby's family, to sabotage her relationship with her own father. Her father who is also her employer, and indirectly, the person who puts bread on his table, and his child's.

He's sabotaging his family's financial future, and his extended family's peace and harmony lashing out with destructive jealousy. He only thinks of the thrill he gets from it in the moment, he has no foresight whatsoever. He's a reactive ball of tightly wound antisocial personality disorder.

Libby didn't flinch because she's grown accustomed to it, and slowly adopting his pathological, antisocial, "always the aggrieved party" world view.

Libby runs to her sisters and tells them Andrei won’t let her dress the baby in clothing they gifted her. Among other comments that obviously make Andrei look bad in their eyes and fuel the divide between them.  

If Libby was so concerned about her father getting angry and withdrawing financial help, perhaps she should have kept her unhappiness about working for daddy to herself. Why shouldn’t daddy know that his daughter gladly accepts handouts, while trash talking him to Andrei? 

They both need to grow up and stand on their own feet and get their hands out of daddy’s pocket. That same daddy who bitches and moans about his lazy ass son in-law needing to man up and issuing idle threats about ending the bailouts.  If he knew Libby’s position regarding working for him, it might help him to stop enabling them.  I’m sure Eleanor will survive. 

• Love 3

I wanted to put this under a spoiler tab but it won't let me. It sends the photo to the top. It is not a spoiler for the show, it is a video of Andrei being an ass to a dog. The dog doesn't appear injured in any way, but don't click play if you have a trigger. I'm posting it as proof of him being an asshole still, even though some people feel like he redeemed himself on Pillow Talk. I haven't watched but a few minutes of that show.

Spoiler
6 hours ago, Christina said:

I wanted to put this under a spoiler tab but it won't let me. It sends the photo to the top. It is not a spoiler for the show, it is a video of Andrei being an ass to a dog. The dog doesn't appear injured in any way, but don't click play if you have a trigger. I'm posting it as proof of him being an asshole still, even though some people feel like he redeemed himself on Pillow Talk. I haven't watched but a few minutes of that show.

Hide contents

Great. He does this and she called Bear up onto the bed with them in a high, syrupy voice, and then pushed him off with her foot because his head was in the line of view. Two asshats.   

On 7/1/2019 at 5:56 PM, AZChristian said:

Again, just my opinion.

On 7/3/2019 at 4:37 PM, marymary said:

I got heavily invested in this subject during my weird compulsive watching and study of Danielle. This was my diagnosis, lol. I have never seen a person like Danielle on reality TV; I found her fascinating, idk why now. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Libbi was in a truly horrible awful amazing movie several years ago that is now on tubi (for free) and Amazon prime (I think).  It's called secrets in the snow and it's about a bunch of High school students that get trapped at school during a snow storm.  Whoever is in charge of calling off school was too stupid to make that call that day and then these kids parents are too stupid to NOT send their kids to school in a snowstorm or pick them up.  Libbi's character has an eating disorder which is never really addressed.  The kids run around the school and share secrets and discover the meaning of life as they talk about God's plan for them and why God allowed them to be stuck at school after their dumb parents won't pick them up.  It's basically the low rent version of the Breakfast club plus the episode of the Simpsons where the kids all get stuck at school during a snow storm plus the Jesus film.  The acting is horrifically amazing, like they are trying to be that bad.

Here is the trailer; if you see the trailer you have pretty much seen the whole movie.:

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
On 10/20/2019 at 4:27 AM, Christina said:

Reveal spoiler

This is sadistic. Just sadistic. Warped sense of humor at the least.

On 10/20/2019 at 3:12 PM, doyouevengohere said:

Libbi was in a truly horrible awful amazing movie several years ago that is now on tubi (for free) and Amazon prime (I think).  It's called secrets in the snow and it's about a bunch of High school students that get trapped at school during a snow storm.  Whoever is in charge of calling off school was too stupid to make that call that day and then these kids parents are too stupid to NOT send their kids to school in a snowstorm or pick them up.  Libbi's character has an eating disorder which is never really addressed.  The kids run around the school and share secrets and discover the meaning of life as they talk about God's plan for them and why God allowed them to be stuck at school after their dumb parents won't pick them up.  It's basically the low rent version of the Breakfast club plus the episode of the Simpsons where the kids all get stuck at school during a snow storm plus the Jesus film.  The acting is horrifically amazing, like they are trying to be that bad.

Here is the trailer; if you see the trailer you have pretty much seen the whole movie.:

Hahaha those people are supposed to be in high school?!!

• LOL 1

That turkey trot dance was hysterical.

I might have watched it more than once...

I also saw those Christmas pictures. Elizabeth seems to like dressing in a certain way... those shoes are to die for though! She sure has some figure! Were the boobs always so... large? 😯