Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: All In The Name of Love/S01.E02: Embargos and Ultimatums/S01.E03: It's Go Time

• Start Topic

On 6/8/2019 at 6:07 PM, renatae said:

Ah, but remember, earlier he thought Kreeny might have had a little "help" getting pregnant, lol.

To be fair most of us thought that too...😅 I’m still not convinced the first pregnancy was actually Pole’s 🤫🤥

• Love 2
8 hours ago, lu1535 said:

Jenny's hair looked really sad by the time she got to India. She should have at least put it up or something so it didn't look so stringy and oily. And what was with her changing the pronunciation of Sumit? She went from Sum-it to Sum-ee. Did someone school her on Indian names on the plane?

Good catch! Is sum-ee the right way to say Sumit?

11 minutes ago, GingerSnappy said:

cow dung,  catfished, Jesus freak gambling addict convict, out of touch,  pigs.  I think I am just about up to speed.

You got it

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, GingerSnappy said:

So, Paul scoops cow dung for a living. A woman is moving to India for a guy half her age who catfished her with 6K to her name. Another woman is moving to South Africa to be with a Jesus freak gambling addict convict (who is so out of touch with herself she didn’t know she was pregnant until the day she pooped out a baby).  A Mormon guy is throwing his life savings into a rotting town in Ecuador that is covered in pigs.  I think I am just about up to speed.

I just got caught up and you pretty much nailed it! 

Different subject, but how DARE they use a Queen song for that Kate Plus Date show? That should be against the rules!! No way should poor Freddie be associated with that bitch in any way. 

• Love 19
19 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

Also, how did Laura get so lucky to retire at 51?  I’m jealous. 

She is from Canada. I knew another Canadian who did the same. She had a regular government job, nothing dangerous, and moved to the Caribbean. Besides age, what this woman had in common with some of the women on 90DFOW is her long blonde hair and pale skin. It seems the women think that they are some kind of prize with these attributes.  

Honey, anyone can buy some blonde hair!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 6/11/2019 at 7:03 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Aaaaaand, here's another Tunisian Love Rat! These ladies never learn!

Corey is so terrified of shots his mama has to hold his 32 year old hand? Gawd.

Speaking of mamas, Pole's gave him another lock of her hair. I. Am. Dead.

Imma need to see what aladins play is here.  Because if it's not too expensive, where do I sign up 👀?  I think it has to be Laura's retirement money.  She is getting a guaranteed paycheck no matter what.  She has a house in Florida and it doesn't look like a mcmansion that she might have bought with a declared income mortgage.

As a fellow baby when it comes to big needles, even I know you just close your eyes and grab the chair handle.

But I had to LOL at that shady ass doctor who covered Corey's injection sites with bugs bunny band aids....I see you, boo.

I could not believe that lock of hair!  And this time she cut it all tidy, as if that made it any less creepy!

On 6/11/2019 at 9:07 PM, peaceknit said:

She is from Canada. I knew another Canadian who did the same. She had a regular government job, nothing dangerous, and moved to the Caribbean. Besides age, what this woman had in common with some of the women on 90DFOW is her long blonde hair and pale skin. It seems the women think that they are some kind of prize with these attributes.  

I'm confused, because in the pictures they displayed of her trip to qutar her skin looked so much nicer and her hair look much less fried.....do I not understand photo filters or did she magically age like 10 years?

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, GingerSnappy said:

So, Paul scoops cow dung for a living.

And was about to be fired because of his sub-par performance scooping cow dung.

8 hours ago, peaceknit said:

Somehow I get they feeling they know that.  Just a hunch.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

And was about to be fired because of his sub-par performance scooping cow dung.

How did I miss this?????  I watch it on the app.  Maybe that is how?  Watching Pole look stupid is in one of my top five favorite things.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, GingerSnappy said:

How did I miss this?????  I watch it on the app.  Maybe that is how?  Watching Pole look stupid is in one of my top five favorite things.

It was included in the "Extended" episode.  (I can't with the extended episodes, once is enough for me.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, RealReality said:

I'm confused, because in the pictures they displayed of her trip to qutar her skin looked so much nicer and her hair look much less fried.....do I not understand photo filters or did she magically age like 10 years?

I noticed that too. How long have they known each other?? Maybe she has aged since they original met.  Didn't Jenny say her and Sumit have been talking for 5 years? I wonder if it's similar with this lady and Aladin.  (and I'm super bummed his name isn't actually pronounced like the Disney character)

So here's my thing with Jenny.... For someone Sumit's age... I get why he wants to do what he wants to do and sees nothing wrong with it.  If Jenny was his age i'd be like ok whatever. HOWEVER, Jenny is a parent - how would she feel if one of her kids wanted to do something like that behind her back and never speak to her again? She probably justifies it in that she would never be against her child's significant other.  I can't believe she wants to disrespect other parents like that. She's old enough to know better. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

I wonder if it's similar with this lady and Aladin.  (and I'm super bummed his name isn't actually pronounced like the Disney character)

I was too!!!!  Although, I did wonder if it is like when people started calling Uranus Ur-ah-nus vs. Ur-ray-nus because everyone couldn't help but giggle when they said Uranus the original way.  Maybe Aladin just got tired of people singing "A Whole New World" to him.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Dmarie019 said:

I noticed that too. How long have they known each other?? Maybe she has aged since they original met.  Didn't Jenny say her and Sumit have been talking for 5 years? I wonder if it's similar with this lady and Aladin.  (and I'm super bummed his name isn't actually pronounced like the Disney character)

So here's my thing with Jenny.... For someone Sumit's age... I get why he wants to do what he wants to do and sees nothing wrong with it.  If Jenny was his age i'd be like ok whatever. HOWEVER, Jenny is a parent - how would she feel if one of her kids wanted to do something like that behind her back and never speak to her again? She probably justifies it in that she would never be against her child's significant other.  I can't believe she wants to disrespect other parents like that. She's old enough to know better. 

This is why it's nearly unbelievable for Jenny to think that sumits plan is a good one.  He has lived with his parents forever....I bet she has lived a lifetime of catching her kids lying.  The "tells" you develop as a kid don't go away, so even when your lie may sound like a good one you're doing whatever dumb thing you did when you were a kid and told stupid lies and obvious lies.

And sumit seems too guileless to be a good liar.  If his parents don't sniff out the truth, they, for sure will know somethings up and it's just a matter of time.

And this whole idea that his parents would never want to visit and would completely drop the idea of him marrying a local girl because he got another job seems odd....his hypothetical wife could move too.

This is maybe the most poorly thought out plan within the franchise, and I think I'm going to include most of Nicole's shenanigans in that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Drogo said:

It was included in the "Extended" episode.  (I can't with the extended episodes, once is enough for me.)

I can't with the fact that my DVR records the same episode like 7 billion times.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, GingerSnappy said:

Maybe Aladin just got tired of people singing "A Whole New World" to him.

He's gonna love their Primetimer thread title, then. 

It's the remix:

Spoiler

Laura & Aladin: A Whole New World (of Shit)

• LOL 14
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Aaaaaand, here's another Tunisian Love Rat! These ladies never learn!

Corey is so terrified of shots his mama has to hold his 32 year old hand? Gawd.

Speaking of mamas, Pole's gave him another lock of her hair. I. Am. Dead.

I immediately wondered if he knew/was related to good ol' Mo.  

That hank of hair was disturbing on so many levels.   Even more so than the first time we saw that little "ritual."  Yuck.

Between needing his mom to hold his 32-year-old hand and his other ridiculous behavior, I've decided Corey is emotionally stunted at about the age of 13. 

Dude has ZERO in common with that Ecuadorian woman, yet somehow his hormones are telling him it's true love...and like a 13-year-old, he's letting his hormones control his brain.    What a fucking moron. 

I can't even feel the least bit of empathy for him, because that she-beast Evelin has made it perfectly clear she could take him or leave him, yet off to Rogue Pig Land he goes, not only ignoring every red flag along the way but having apparently burned through every penny he has ever saved.  

Again, what a fucking moron.  

At least there are no children involved to be dragged through their parent's delusional pursuits, though, thankfully.  

• Love 19
20 minutes ago, GingerSnappy said:

I can't with the fact that my DVR records the same episode like 7 billion times.

Ain't that the bloody truth?

I'm sure I've missed segments because my DVR would say "new," but I'd start to watch it and think I'd already seen it.

Then some kind poster here pointed out that the first hour is the previous week's episode and the second hour is new.  

TLC - The Largest Clusterfuck.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

And this whole idea that his parents would never want to visit and would completely drop the idea of him marrying a local girl because he got another job seems odd....his hypothetical wife could move too.

Plus, don't they already know her and wasn't there some drama about that?  Like you said, parents have incredible radar to sniff out BS.  If I was a parent with half a brain and my kid suddenly moved out, told me I could never visit and got another job, I would immediately assume he's back with his forbidden love.

I traveled to India 20+ years ago (so there is a very good chance things have changed or evolved a bit), but what I learned from the Indians I met was that families live together and the wife goes and lives with the husband's family.  This is done because the cost of living is so expensive and people don't make a lot.  If a marriage is a love marriage and not an arranged marriage, the husband and wife aren't allowed to live with the family and are forced to move out and make it on their own.  Basically, by doing this, it forces people to agree to marriage arrangements vs. straying for love.  Again, I'm not sure if this is 100% accurate across the board or if things have changed, but I remember being told this by the community I had gotten to know.  

• Useful 6
  • Love 2

Sumit may have a history of lying and his parents may be on to him.  Maybe they can't arrange a marriage for him because even though he has a fairly good job, his personal lies could have earned him a reputation.  After all, he initiated his relationship with Jenny through a lie, now he wants to lie to his parents about a new job.  According to the episode, he was in with his parents way longer than he expected and I would love to know why-what were his parents saying to him?  Another poster wrote that he appears guileless and I agree with that, but then I have to remind myself that he is also a proven liar.  Yes, he admitted that he was lying to Jenny, but perhaps that was because he thought he could get more/go further by admitting the truth at that point.  He could just be after Jenny's $6,000-after all, he could go the whole "let's just put it in my bank account..."  He may not even be worried about her retirement because the $6,000 is right now.  

• Love 2
14 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I also don't understand how Jenny and the other one can jet off to another country to live.  Jenny with all of those precious grandkids?  I know there are tons of grandparents that have to board planes to see their grandkids but I sure wouldn't want to live on another continent with basically a stranger.  

Leaving kids is one thing (when they're grown..) but leaving grandchildren is a whole other thing! I don't know any grandparents that would leave their grandkids to where they can't see them whenever they want. 

My parents have lived 15-16 hours from me since 2005.  They are finally moving back in a few weeks.  When the discussion of moving back started years ago my mom told me they would move to where I live and not where my brother's family lives. My dad thought I was lying when I told him my mom said that.  My mom's reasoning is that she'll be retired so she can drive the 10 hours to my brother's whenever she wants. And here her long time friends are only a couple hours away.  In this case the friends win over the grandkids but there is NO way she would move overseas. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

Sumit may have a history of lying and his parents may be on to him.  Maybe they can't arrange a marriage for him because even though he has a fairly good job, his personal lies could have earned him a reputation.  After all, he initiated his relationship with Jenny through a lie, now he wants to lie to his parents about a new job.  According to the episode, he was in with his parents way longer than he expected and I would love to know why-what were his parents saying to him?  Another poster wrote that he appears guileless and I agree with that, but then I have to remind myself that he is also a proven liar.  Yes, he admitted that he was lying to Jenny, but perhaps that was because he thought he could get more/go further by admitting the truth at that point.  He could just be after Jenny's $6,000-after all, he could go the whole "let's just put it in my bank account..."  He may not even be worried about her retirement because the $6,000 is right now.  

I am surprised that there are some here that seem to like Sumit.  He posed as this hot man for 4 months until he came clean. I'll bet the reason he came clean is not because some great love, but because he knew Jenny would eventually figure it out.  In this day and age, how on earth do you not video call the person?  He probably also knew that if he could lie to her for 4 months, come clean and receive her forgiveness, that he now can get away with anything.  

• Love 7
(edited)

Did you catch the photo of the guy Summit pretended to be initially?  OMG.  I really think this lady is delusional.  I don't really feel sorry for her though.  She should be able to figure this out.  Her friends were honest with her, but, she ignores them.  So, I hope she gets what she wants, but, it doesn't look that way.  His parents are never going to accept her  So, she ends up with a miserable man who resents her because he is shunned by his family and she doesn't really know anyone else in India.  And, if she would meet people, when they hear her story, they would likely shun her, because, of what she did to that family.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Matty said:

The scene of Corey in the doctor's office freaking out like a toddler over the shots was disturbing to say the least. 

Imagine if he had allergies and had to get shots once a week!!!  He'd be really entertaining in the waiting room, though.  As the rest of us laughed our heads off at him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Oh I am loving this shit-show. I've stopped watching the other 90DFs because I don't care about Chantel, Coltee, etc. So I was hoping for some new blood.

Here's my take on Jenny and Sumit. I think Sumit is gay. Bear with me, I'll expand on this.

Homosexuality is illegal in India, and he's 30 and still unmarried. He's been able to stay under the radar (gaydar!) but now his parents are putting pressure on him to marry, and he's really not interested in girls. So he met an older woman online who might not be expecting the same level of attention as a young Indian wife who wants a baby. (And Jenny hasn't said anything about how good in bed he is or how she can't wait to rip his clothes off. So it doesn't seem to be an Ashley/Jay, Angela/Michael, Dani/Mo situation.)  He can't tell his family he's moving in with her, but hopes to present them later with a fait accompli once they're married.

I was surprised when he was talking about Jenny in Episode 2 how sincere he seemed to be about his feelings for her. I think he sees her as his way out of a miserable, lonely life, or having to live a lie in a marriage to an Indian woman where he can never fulfill her expectations or desires. Maybe he's hoping there'll be a move to the USA at some point, when he can really be himself, particularly in Miami.

• Useful 5
  • Love 8
On 6/8/2019 at 3:13 PM, happy hobo said:

OK, I have now seen more wrong info about social security in this forum.

A) you can live almost anywhere and collect your social security. 

B) the government deposits it into your account in US dollars and most foreign banks will allow you to keep it in either US funds or the countries currency (US is one of the few countries that does not allow banking in foreign currencies which is why you can't collect your funds in Euros if you are banking in the US)

B1) It is not the fact that living in India would preclude her getting her checks deposited. it is that they will not deposit to an Indian BANK. (Just bank in another country)

C) Yes, if something happens to 'Jenny" her HUSBAND can collect ALL her survivors' benefits IF it is set up with the social security administration before the death of the party. However, the survivor must be over age 60 and there are some other strings. He does NOT have to be an American or have a green card or even an ITIN. The foreigner will not receive the full amount

D) Jennie can collect at age 62 if she wants. However, she will then only get about 75% of the amount she would receive if she waited until full retirement age. She could only change that if upon attaining full retirement age she would REPAY social security all they had already paid her. (This is usually not worthwhile)

E) Collecting while in a foreign country changes the rules about working while collecting. If you are in the US and collecting BEFORE your full retirement age, there is a dollar limit as to how much you can earn before they begin clawing back some of the money. However, if you are living in a foreign land, you are limited to working 45 HOURS a MONTH before they  start the clawback. (Social security is not about to have to figure out the exchange rates for foreign currency which change daily) 

F) when a problem arises with you social security for ANY REASON, instead of heading to the nearest social security office (as in the US), you have to go to the Embassy or Consulate in the country you are in. GOOD LUCK! They (usually) do not know ss laws so it will take a lot of time going back and forth to deal with any problems. Yes, there is a phone # for International social security problems but.....it is one office in the Maryland area and you mostly get to leave a message. Good luck getting thru. 

G) Myth: if you give up your citizenship, you lose your social security. This is not necessarily true. However, there are so many if/whys/wherefores that you really need a lawyer to be able to still collect your benefits.

I moved from the US 9 yrs ago. I have dealt with almost ALL of these problems mentioned above which is why I am familiar with them.  

If she starts collecting SS at age 62, she has an income limit for work of around 15K until age 66. He must be married to her for 10 years to be eligible for her SS if she dies. She cannot collect on most IRA's until she is 70, without significant taxation. If she has alimony from a prior marriage, it may end with remarriage. So @ age 60 she might only have 6K unless she has investments that weren't mentioned. And she has her pay from TLC!

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, essexjan said:

Here's my take on Jenny and Sumit. I think Sumit is gay. Bear with me, I'll expand on this.

I'm not one to say someone is something or another but I was kind of leaning this way myself.  And with an older lady (not all....) he might not have to worry too much about the sexual stuff other than some hand holding and cuddling. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, essexjan said:

Oh I am loving this shit-show. I've stopped watching the other 90DFs because I don't care about Chantel, Coltee, etc. So I was hoping for some new blood.

Homosexuality is illegal in India, and he's 30 and still unmarried. He's been able to stay under the radar (gaydar!) but now his parents are putting pressure on him to marry, and he's really not interested in girls. So he met an older woman online who might not be expecting the same level of attention as a young Indian wife who wants a baby. (And Jenny hasn't said anything about how good in bed he is or how she can't wait to rip his clothes off. So it doesn't seem to be an Ashley/Jay, Angela/Michael, Dani/Mo situation.)  He can't tell his family he's moving in with her, but hopes to present them later with a fait accompli once they're married.

I was surprised when he was talking about Jenny in Episode 2 how sincere he seemed to be about his feelings for her. I think he sees her as his way out of a miserable, lonely life, or having to live a lie in a marriage to an Indian woman where he can never fulfill her expectations or desires. Maybe he's hoping there'll be a move to the USA at some point, when he can really be himself, particularly in Miami.

Interesting theory. I'll believe it. He's so emotional over her but on the other hand, he seems like he's just an emotional guy in general.

I'm really interested in knowing what everyone's deal is. The guy from Tunisia... what's going on there? And yes, she looked much different in their vacation pics. What happened? Corey's girl gets the best of both worlds. She gets to live like a queen in her own country. I can see why she would choose Ecuador over backwoods Mormon country or wherever Corey's fam lives. Pole... lost cause. South African couple... she's clueless. But I do like her makeup. Sadly she's bringing a kid along which makes me uncomfortable. I feel a little bit for Nicole because her stepdad is really annoying. Not that she doesn't deserve it, but he should take a backseat. He's said all he can say and her parents aren't doing much, so he can't really compete. Save that energy, sir. 

I'm real interested in the South Korea couple. They are dragging this out! I wanna get to the living in foreign countries part already!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, essexjan said:

I was struck by that too. If he is gay, he might actually have feelings of strong friendship for her, not necessarily of a romantic nature. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

ITA and I hope Jenny understands if he is capable of walking away from his parents, he will probably give her the same treatment one day.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

I'm not one to say someone is something or another but I was kind of leaning this way myself.  And with an older lady (not all....) he might not have to worry too much about the sexual stuff other than some hand holding and cuddling. 

I believe homosexuality was legalized in India last year, no?

30 does seem a bit old to be single, at least among the Indian people I know(the ones who live there. Indian Americans are a different story).

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, essexjan said:

Your homosexual theory is interesting. I wonder though why his parents have not arranged a marriage for him up to now. If they suspect he is gay, you could assume they would want to get him married off to avoid gossip and suspicion. And if he is gay, why would he bring attention to himself by marrying a woman twice his age and from the USA. 

He knew after Jenny’s original visit a few years ago that his folks would not sanction a marriage with her. Did he tell her that back then? Does she know that he intends to cut himself off from his family and live a secret life with her?

It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

• Love 2

I didn't watch any of the 90DF: HAE because I just can't give any more screen time to those idiots, but I followed in the forums (and watched Pillow Talk).  Thought I'd give The Other Way a whirl and oh how somewhat refreshing (except for Pol and Kreenee) to have new faces and new challenges.  

I'm fascinated by Jenny/Sumit more than the others.  But like some others have said, Sumit's friends need to be on Pillow Talk.  They know what's up.  We need more of them.

• Love 9
On 6/11/2019 at 11:10 AM, Frozendiva said:

Paul's mother maybe should have given him cash or a prepaid Visa card. 

I'm quoting this because it's hilarious and maybe underappreciated.  Second look of the day!

On 6/11/2019 at 2:11 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

Yep.  He told his mother that he couldn't just pick two containers to take with him because he didn't know what was in each box and everything was crammed in tight.  Lord help me, it kind of made sense.

Just pick any two!  I promise it has hand sanitizer, swimming condoms, and something for a baby.  Probably some other shit from the 99 cents only store too! 

On 6/11/2019 at 4:03 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

If Corey was gay he wouldn't be so dazzled by Evelyn's golden vag. 

She is so skeletal and dusty looking that I imagine it's like a sarcophagus in there!

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
(edited)

I, for one, am willing to state that while it will all end in tears and misery I think sumit and jenni's feelings are real.

Feel free to refer back to this post and tease me for being naive when it turns out to be a giant scam.

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10
29 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I, for one, am willing to state that while it will all end in tears and misery I think sumit and jenni's feelings are real.

Feel free to refer back to this post and tease me for being naive when it turns out to be a giant scam.

I cannot believe they are legit. Not sure what the twist/scheme is, but it just seems out of the realm of possibility that a 60+ year old woman and a 30 year old man could be legit. I may have to reconsider now because your posts on this forum for this shit show are always spot on, IMO. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, iwasish said:

Your homosexual theory is interesting. I wonder though why his parents have not arranged a marriage for him up to now. If they suspect he is gay, you could assume they would want to get him married off to avoid gossip and suspicion. And if he is gay, why would he bring attention to himself by marrying a woman twice his age and from the USA. 

He knew after Jenny’s original visit a few years ago that his folks would not sanction a marriage with her. Did he tell her that back then? Does she know that he intends to cut himself off from his family and live a secret life with her?

It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Oh she for sure knows! She keeps talking about how he's lying to his parents. And as a parent herself I don't get why she thinks that's totally ok. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I cannot believe they are legit. Not sure what the twist/scheme is, but it just seems out of the realm of possibility that a 60+ year old woman and a 30 year old man could be legit. I may have to reconsider now because your posts on this forum for this shit show are always spot on, IMO. 

LOL, thank you.

I want to believe!

I know that my opinion is not grounded in logic, so you are absolutely right to shun it 😂

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Buckwheatsgal said:

Switch your recording preferences on your DVR to 1st run only!

I have mine set for that, but when they add 20 seconds of stuff and describe it as "New" in the description, my DVR picks it up.  

• Love 10
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

I have mine set for that, but when they add 20 seconds of stuff and describe it as "New" in the description, my DVR picks it up.  

I guess they have to justify their relevance somehow! I can’t believe that I’m replying to you! I’ve lurked here for years and have always enjoyed your participation 😊

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Buckwheatsgal said:

I guess they have to justify their relevance somehow! I can’t believe that I’m replying to you! I’ve lurked here for years and have always enjoyed your participation 😊

Well, you just made my day!  Thanks for the kind words.

• Love 3
On 6/4/2019 at 9:03 AM, JennyMominFL said:

it feels like my entire life has been people singing that song to me.

And everyone that does it thinks they are the first person who thought of it and it is so original and hilarious.. ha ha ha... not. 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/11/2019 at 9:22 PM, RealReality said:

Imma need to see what aladins play is here.  Because if it's not too expensive, where do I sign up 👀?  I think it has to be Laura's retirement money.  She is getting a guaranteed paycheck no matter what.  She has a house in Florida and it doesn't look like a mcmansion that she might have bought with a declared income mortgage.

As a fellow baby when it comes to big needles, even I know you just close your eyes and grab the chair handle.

But I had to LOL at that shady ass doctor who gave covered Corey's injection sites with bugs bunny band aids....I see you, boo.

I could not believe that lock of hair!  And this time she cut it all tidy, as if that made it any less creepy!

My brother worked in the federal prison system,  that along with his 5 year military time,  he was able to retire last year at the age of 50.  Mr. Tostandon is very jealous! 

I could not believe the difference in the way the Qutar woman looked!  I still don't believe she's 51, or 55.  Not only does she look several years older compared to the pictures,  but several pounds heavier.   I was very uncomfortable when she said asked her "fiance" to show her his  "six- pack", I was afraid we were going to have to watch some phone sex.  

I am in my mid to late 50's (I stopped acknowledging birthdays,  lol)... but when I see those women with those guys 30 years younger,  all I  envision is my 18 year old grandson!   

Someone else asked & I was wondering the same thing... do the other countries have the same requirements at US with having to sponsor the person coming over for 10 years? 

Edited by alegtostandon
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

I don't know any grandparents that would leave their grandkids to where they can't see them whenever they want.

I do.  Some people just aren't into their grandkids.  It's not common, but it happens, and judgment rains down on them.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I do.  Some people just aren't into their grandkids.  It's not common, but it happens, and judgment rains down on them.

I'm one.  Judge all you like.  

I raised my kids.......now they can darn well raise their own.  (Their other set of grandparents had to finally tell them 'enough' also after being used for babysitting and every other thing you could think of) 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5