Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Reconsider travel to Nigeria due to crime, terrorism, civil unrest, kidnapping, and maritime crime, which includes kidnappings, hijackings, boardings, theft, etc. Some areas have increased risk. Read the entire Travel Advisory.

Do Not Travel to:

Borno and Yobe States and Northern Adamawa State due to terrorism

Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, and Yobe states due to kidnapping

Coastal areas of Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross Rivers, Delta, and Rivers states (with the exception of Port Harcourt) due to crime, civil unrest, kidnapping, and maritime crime

Country Summary: Violent crime – such as armed robbery, assault, carjacking, kidnapping, and rape – is common throughout the country. Exercise extreme caution throughout the country due to the threat of indiscriminate violence.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Guess I'll have to go here ( I llllooovvve Pillow talk) but I just wanted to say (as a medical professional- and I know this is a reality show)  Angela re-dux (Lisa) is completely out of her mind.. NO condom or any birth control???? honey, get ready for herpes or so much worse.  I have patients and friends who are so "free to be me" and are dealing with so much shit you can't even imagine.. I think this is why i'm stopping watching this now.. It used to be funny and snarky.. but NOT ANYMORE.  Will miss all of you, but it just makes me sick

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Annie is so loud, she's like that person who yells into the phone while talking. Rotate them out and bring back Tim and Veronica.

Kalani is funny. It's interesting she's so snarky and witty but doesn't know  she married a simpleton.

Edited by Leilani
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)
12 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am going to go to Nigeria and be beheaded by Isis.

But even if that happens the day I get there, I still will die happy because I got to spend my last seconds on earth with the love of my life. 

I think Kalani can make some  great snarky comments, but she treats Asuelo like the giant child he is. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

I’m over Annie. Trying way too hard, way too loud. 

Me, too.  Even David looks likes he's been over it in the last few episodes.  He's almost flinched a few times at her SCREAMING since he's sitting right there.  They were great last season. 

• Love 8

Ok I'm late to the whole 90 day program & admittedly only watch the pillow talk show, but it's been driving me crazy as to where I have seen the 2 Southern ladies, Molly &  Cynthia before & I finally figured it out!  They had a show on Lifetime called Double Divas where they own a bra shop in the Atlanta area. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1