Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: After The Dust Settles

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So there is no shop but did Nicole ever explain where the 6000 went?

Into Azans pocket. She’s not going to push him as to what happened to it. She’s afraid of  him cutting communications off. 

Why he hasn’t I don’t know. How much more can he squeeze from her? And it wouldn’t be difficult to just hide out with friends if she were to do a surprise visit. His family doesn’t have to put her up and he can wait her out. Of course TLC knows a goldmine and probably keeps tabs on him. 

• Love 3

Nicole is just yuck!  When I watched the scene of her trying on the wedding dress, I said to myself "That's too much cleavage", then I realized that was her back.  Can't she see the disgust in his eyes when he looks at her?  The one good thing is that she isn't overfeeding May like she is herself, so she hasn't saddled her with a lifelong weight problem.

Also, what has she done to her poor child's hair?  It's parted so far on the side, that it's always hanging in her eyes.  It looks so odd that it looks like a wig.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

They are all idiots. Whenever one of them says "I saw XXX on the dance floor" you know it's trouble. 

Molly's story was when she walked into the bar, Luiz took one look at her and said "I'm wanna marry you" and she believed it.  Or rather, she chose to believe it.

Molly:  Luiz is a bartender looking for tips and tail.  He had your number the minute you walked in.  I guarantee you he wanted to marry twenty other cougars that week.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Honey said:

Nicole is just yuck!  When I watched the scene of her trying on the wedding dress, I said to myself "That's too much cleavage", then I realized that was her back.  Can't she see the disgust in his eyes when he looks at her?  The one good thing is that she isn't overfeeding May like she is herself, so she hasn't saddled her with a lifelong weight problem.

Also, what has she done to her poor child's hair?  It's parted so far on the side, that it's always hanging in her eyes.  It looks so odd that it looks like a wig.

Isn’t that the way Azan parts his hair/Brillo pad?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Honey said:

Nicole is just yuck!  When I watched the scene of her trying on the wedding dress, I said to myself "That's too much cleavage", then I realized that was her back. 

Thanks for the laugh!!!

2 minutes ago, Honey said:

The one good thing is that she isn't overfeeding May like she is herself, so she hasn't saddled her with a lifelong weight problem.

I think she has though.  She only seems to feed May fast food - fries mostly.  Nicole will NEVER understand nutrition and will never learn to cook.  That, combined with Nicole's other terrible life choices mean that May is in for a disadvantaged life.  Its very sad to see.

I honestly think that understanding simple cooking/meal prep is a life skill and if you can do that, you tend to get your shit together in other areas of your life.  The only food knowledge that just about every reality show loser possesses is the location of the nearest drive-through.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Horrified said:

Thanks for the laugh!!!

I think she has though.  She only seems to feed May fast food - fries mostly.  Nicole will NEVER understand nutrition and will never learn to cook.  That, combined with Nicole's other terrible life choices mean that May is in for a disadvantaged life.  Its very sad to see.

I honestly think that understanding simple cooking/meal prep is a life skill and if you can do that, you tend to get your shit together in other areas of your life.  The only food knowledge that just about every reality show loser possesses is the location of the nearest drive-through.

Yes.  I'm sure when they lived in the motel room all they ate was fast food and take out.  Maybe while she's living with her Sister they will be able to eat some better food.

• Love 1

Oh Pedro...stick a fork in it...this marriage is done. He is articulating himself much better this season and everything he said is true. Moving won't fix anything and Chantel is unwilling to accept any responsibility for the problems she helped create by lying to her family.

• Love 11
On 4/27/2019 at 9:32 PM, RealReality said:

No tea, no shade, but if Ashley lives in an extremely racist community why was she comfortable dropping Jay off in the middle of the street to walk home?  I live in a pretty progressive area, but I feel like if I didn't I would be reluctant to let a young black man with saggy jeans and questionable documents walk around alone on the side of the street, no matter how much of a weasel he is.

Laughed loudly at "saggy jeans and questionable documents......." !!!

But, seriously, these American gals (Ashley, Molly, Chantal and others??) are too clueless to realize that "Caribbean vacation boy toy sex" does NOT equal "marriage and contentment".  Clueless bimbos. 

• Love 11

I don"t believe for one second that Larissa flushed the ring. I think she hid it because she thought Coltee might want it back. Coltee is looking quite zaftig. More than he did last season. Debbie looks like this whole thing has worn her out. I see larissa hunting that she is abuse victim as a way to not get deported. 

Pedro and chantal - rinse and repeat. Chantal is incapable of thinking about anyone but herself. 

I dont care one bit about Ashley and Jay. 

Oh Nicole is like a rash that wont go away. It makes me cringe how she prods her child to call Azan daddy. Of course she is no closer to being married than she was 2 years ago. 

I dont understand the difference between this show and Happily Ever Fter What Now, but my face trainwreck David poor is back. Still living in the storage unit. 

Elizabeth and Andrei - I find Elizabeth's family obnoxiously overbearing. 

Of course they had to treat us to a preview of Danielle who.is considering jumping back into going online to find a new man, lord help us all. 

• Love 13

I still keep missing the front part of this episode with Azan and Nicole.  They never address the 6K??????  

Pao looks nice heavier and pregnant.  She's less spicy but more grounded.   Can't wait to see her in OKC.

Chantal's face is getting skinny.  Her weight loss is exacerbated by her stripper boobs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Horrified said:

Molly's story was when she walked into the bar, Luiz took one look at her and said "I'm wanna marry you" and she believed it.  Or rather, she chose to believe it.

Molly:  Luiz is a bartender looking for tips and tail.  He had your number the minute you walked in.  I guarantee you he wanted to marry twenty other cougars that week.

I would not be surprised if Molly wasn’t the one that brought up marriage first.  She really really wanted a husband. 

21 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am rewatching this did...did Fernanda just say they don't have any natural disasters or hurricanes where she is from? As my friends from the south would say...Bless her heart.

That she did. 

• Love 1
On 4/28/2019 at 8:34 PM, Armchair Critic said:

Elizabeth is a master of the selfie, she looks so much better in them. Her "Annndddrrrrei" pronunciation is like nails on a chalkboard.

What was that net thing she was wearing while he was cleaning the pool?  It looked like they took it down from the ceiling of a seafood restaurant and removed the starfish.  Oh, and Andre you might want to keep your shirt on when you look more pregnant than she does.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Debbie and Larissa should team up and kick ColTee to the curb.

Larissa has been to jail like 2-3 times and Debbie watches cartoons all day. 

Colt stood around with ......poor me....‘FML Face’ .....the entire episode.

Fuk him! He is the problem.

I wonder if Molly has any old bras around she can donate to Colt. 

Debbie likes to watch Baby Huey because it reminds her of Coltie.

i am curious about what Debbie’s favorite cartoon characters are.  Pepe Le Pew?  Cruella DeVille?  

• LOL 3
12 hours ago, EarlGreyTea said:

Not sure  how I feel about the development of Andrei and Elizabeth living in one of her dad's properties rent-free. There is NOTHING more expensive than free, especially with her band of dysfunctional, self-important, smothering family members. I'm a bit surprised at them accepting her dad's help at all. However, Elizabeth is as much the problem, especially if she's letting them run roughshod over them a la Chantel. And if he wanted to get away from their influence, living in his FIL's property is not the way to do it. Bad move, Andrei.

If he is planning on being a long haul trucker I wonder how Lizzie will like him being gone for days at a time and encountering pavement princesses at the truck stops.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

How long is it until Andrei can get his green card and Work?  He seemed to be throwing shade on the house that her dad lets them live in for free like he could do better. 

Which is laughable. Elizabeth’s family may be annoying, but everything her dad said has come true. Libby has never supported herself. She works for daddy. She found a husband who had no job and no skills. In spite of studying to become a truck driver, he can’t find stable full time work - because everyone but Libby and Andrei knew that it wouldn’t come that easy. And these two assholes have the nerve to get pregnant while still being supported by daddy who is even paying for the newer bigger roof over their heads.

I’m sure Andrei is bitter about it, which is why we’ll get more scenes of him being controlling and abusive (slapping her phone out of her hand - what the ever loving fuck???), and more scenes of Libby playing him and her family against one another while making excuses for his behavior.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I still keep missing the front part of this episode with Azan and Nicole.  They never address the 6K??????  

Pao looks nice heavier and pregnant.  She's less spicy but more grounded.   Can't wait to see her in OKC.

Chantal's face is getting skinny.  Her weight loss is exacerbated by her stripper boobs.

I thought Nicole lied to her (also unfortunate looking) sister and said the shop was fine.  Then she said in an ITM that she wasn’t telling her family the truth about it because all they do is “grill” her.  Maybe roast on a spit, but not grill.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Which is laughable. Elizabeth’s family may be annoying, but everything her dad said has come true. Libby has never supported herself. She works for daddy. She found a husband who had no job and no skills. In spite of studying to become a truck driver, he can’t find stable full time work - because everyone but Libby and Andrei knew that it wouldn’t come that easy. And these two assholes have the nerve to get pregnant while still being supported by daddy who is even paying for the newer bigger roof over their heads.

I’m sure Andrei is bitter about it, which is why we’ll get more scenes of him being controlling and abusive (slapping her phone out of her hand - what the ever loving fuck???), and more scenes of Libby playing him and her family against one another while making excuses for his behavior.

It's always laughable to me when people act like they're above their SO's relatives and then turn around and mooch off them. They're not good enough for you to respect but you'll happily take their money/stuff/houses. The lack of respect and self-respect is hilarious.

I think one of the biggest reasons (just one of many, of course) Nicole and Azan aren't gonna work out is that his culture is obviously extremely important to him and engraved and Nicole does not act "appropriately" according to how he was raised and it's gonna keep causing problems. Like, I still vividly remember her going over there and wanting to make out with him and practically hop on him in public and he's always visibly disgusted and uncomfortable. She's just way too sexual both in public and private for him I think. And I think just the fact that she is that way makes him at least subconsciously think less of her. It's just too big of a cultural divide there imo.

Watching those flashbacks where this super chubby white girl is telling him to his face that SHE understands his culture better than he does and people won't care if she puts her arms all over him is just pathetic. Lord.

Edited by missnoa
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Seriously, I cannot STAND Family Chantel. Pedro and Chantel have been married almost 3 years--when is he going to spring this nefarious plot he's supposedly hatching? They're so smug, and yet they have so little to be smug about.

Oh Yes!!!! I can't abide that family either. Chantel is no prize. She's been going to Nursing School for just HOW long now? 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Spike said:

I thought Nicole lied to her (also unfortunate looking) sister and said the shop was fine.

Her sister said, "How's the shop going?" and Nicole's response was, "Oh, it's going..." Apparently she hasn't admitted to her family yet that there's no shop or what happened to her $ 6K. I can't wait for that bombshell. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Spike said:

Debbie likes to watch Baby Huey because it reminds her of Coltie.

i am curious about what Debbie’s favorite cartoon characters are.  Pepe Le Pew?  Cruella DeVille?  

Bet she's old school. Tom and Jerry or Sylvester and Tweety.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Spike said:

What was that net thing she was wearing while he was cleaning the pool?  It looked like they took it down from the ceiling of a seafood restaurant and removed the starfish.  Oh, and Andre you might want to keep your shirt on when you look more pregnant than she does.

Didn’t one of the Kardashians wear that net outfit? I thought maybe Kim.... it’s something she’d wear out to dinner. 

10 hours ago, Spike said:

I thought Nicole lied to her (also unfortunate looking) sister and said the shop was fine.  Then she said in an ITM that she wasn’t telling her family the truth about it because all they do is “grill” her.  Maybe roast on a spit, but not grill.

She knows her family is right about Azan but she just cannot admit defeat.  

• Love 5
13 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh Pedro...stick a fork in it...this marriage is done. He is articulating himself much better this season and everything he said is true. Moving won't fix anything and Chantel is unwilling to accept any responsibility for the problems she helped create by lying to her family.

I think they are both idiots but Pedro is 100% right when he said to Chantal that where ever they will be living her problems will be there too.  

Since he has been here 3 years is he legal to work?  He has his green card?  He could find another girl that does not come from so much dysfunction.

• Love 3

I have to keep reminding myself that these Americans--all of them--were unable to find love in the states.  There is something seriously wrong with every one of them, whether it's appearance, like Nicole and Angela, or crazy family , like all of them.  The good-looking women, like Cebiscuit and Ashley, must have aspirations above their pay level if they can't find an American boyfriend, so you have to figure that they behave in some repellent way when they're on the dating scene.  They're clearly interested in hooking up; I wonder why they haven't been successful here.

Their nutty families shouldn't be a problem for a stateside beau until things have progressed pretty far, I would think..  Ashley says she's been engaged and almost married twice before and backed out because the men cheated--just like Jay.  What's up with that?  When three men who say they love you enough to marry you yet go looking for extramarital sex either just before or just after you marry them, it's time to look at the common factor, which is Ashley.  What is it about her that makes men run?  She talks a good sex game, but maybe she's a real dud in the sack?  We haven't been allowed to see enough of her personality outside of her contact with Jay to judge, and I want to judge.  God knows I want to judge.

Edited to add:  I know there are people who post here who have found spouses overseas, and since they are here snarking along, I feel comfortable in asking them why they went out of the country looking for love.  I'm assuming that no one with the wit to post here would fall into the same categories as the weirdos we see on the show.

Edited by Mothra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

I'm sooo late to the party! I didn't realize the episode already aired a week prior. 

I'm glad to see Nicole actually working with May. Other than that, I'm over her shit show. How dumb can you be???

Debbie is scary and rageful and (as usual) Colt Tea is a bump on a log. I can't hate Larissa considering what shes dealing with here.

Yeah Ashley, drop the Black man off on the side of the road in your racist back water town. She likes this shit, guys. She loves the begging and pleading and back and forth of it all. It makes her feel powerful to hold something over him. She knows all he really cares about is staying in the U.S. 

Chantel's tiddays were on and popping and why wouldn't they be?  She and Pedro having the same argument....again. 

Russ has lain the trap and Pao is caught in the snare, honey. He even got rid of the soggy haircut. He is not here to play.  

I have nothing left for Elizabeth and Undddrrrthei

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
26 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think they are both idiots but Pedro is 100% right when he said to Chantal that where ever they will be living her problems will be there too.  

Since he has been here 3 years is he legal to work?  He has his green card?  He could find another girl that does not come from so much dysfunction.

I think he is the breadwinner and works in a warehouse, so it must be okay.

I think Pedro is physically attractive and he isn't even 30.  He could absolutely find someone better than Chantal.  Lookswise she has a fantastic body, but that's about it.

Her personality sucks, because she won't stop nagging him about her family.  She needs to stop this marriage experiment and move back in with her parents where she belongs 

• Love 9
On 4/28/2019 at 4:55 PM, Godfrey said:

I wish they'd all divorce, grow up, and stop letting their hormones run their lives. And Madre Chantal needs to quit stirring up shit and the rest of her horrid, conspiracy theorist family needs to find something else to do than run down Pedro and his family.

I guess Chantals parents own their own business so whatever.  But winter and river are relatively young and are at an age where they should be in college and considering a future career.  

Who would want to hire either of them for a high level "career" type job given the way they act on camera.  Useless Shaun Robinson didn't seem to want to ask about river calling Pedro the n word, but an employer might think twice about hiring him if he saw it. 

Like maybe you throw away your future prospects for a chance to be a reality show star, but river and winter are supporting players, at best.  Their parents should not have encouraged them to do this ...it's such a bad, bad move 

• Love 5

She found a husband who had no job and no skills. In spite of studying to become a truck driver, he can’t find stable full time work - because everyone but Libby and Andrei knew that it wouldn’t come that easy.

What did Andrei do in Moldova? He came here with some savings so presumably he had some sort of job there.

I think that Elizabeth said he completed the training and had his CDL, so he can get a job. I'm thinking the jobs he can get (which I hear are plentiful and reasonably well-paying) are longer haul trucking jobs that would keep him away from home for a week at a time. Not an easy way to earn a living (but would give him a nice break from his wife). I wonder if he/she doesn't want him away so much and that's why he can't find work? It would be much more difficult to find a truck driving job that has him home every night.

• Love 2

I don't understand why Andrei can't get a FT job. He is truck driver, right? They live in my area and there are tons of truckdriving jobs, both long haul and local jobs. As long as a he has a license and a clean driving record and no criminal  record, he could walk in a get a FT job TODAY. Mr Poetic used to work in the logistics industry and he assures me of the availability of well paying truck driving jobs in the area. So the only thing I can think of is that Andrei is a big asshole and no one wants to have him in their employ, or there is somthing in his past that makes him not an attractive prospect for employers. And getting preggers when you have no real jobs, have to have daddy provide you a place to live is just bananas. Birth control these days is super reliable. There is no reason for this to happen, unless of course you want that oops baby, thinking it will make things better. Idiots.  

• Love 9

I

11 hours ago, Spike said:

If he is planning on being a long haul trucker I wonder how Lizzie will like him being gone for days at a time and encountering pavement princesses at the truck stops.

Try months at a time. Some companies send you out for 3-6 months at a time. Your days off happen wherever you are at that point. 

• Useful 1

If I recall correctly, Libby and Andrei met in Ireland, where he was working as a bouncer. I'm suspicious of his "can't find a job" story. There are lots of jobs that require a CDL that aren't long haul trucking. He could work construction, or work for the city driving a recycling truck or a dump truck. Trucks are everywhere. He could drive a bus. The Facilities department at my work requires a CDL for some jobs. Either he's not looking very hard or its just their storyline for the season "Andrei isn't providing for Princess Libby". Yawn.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She knows her family is right about Azan but she just cannot admit defeat.  

Yup. And she probably ultimately thinks she can bully him into getting what she wants, like she has in every other aspect of her life.

Edited by Saje81
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

I guess Chantals parents own their own business so whatever.  But winter and river are relatively young and are at an age where they should be in college and considering a future career.  

Who would want to hire either of them for a high level "career" type job given the way they act on camera.  Useless Shaun Robinson didn't seem to want to ask about river calling Pedro the n word, but an employer might think twice about hiring him if he saw it. 

Like maybe you throw away your future prospects for a chance to be a reality show star, but river and winter are supporting players, at best.  Their parents should not have encouraged them to do this ...it's such a bad, bad move 

What has she done to mend fences with Pedro’s family? Why is it only her family that is right? She has to tell her parents and siblings that she and Pedro are a couple, she doesn’t want to hear any negative talk about him and that unless they are willing to be pleasant to him than they aren’t going see much of her or any future grandkids. Pedro should go along for a visit and be social, not sullen and no wearing his headphones. If that doesn’t work than either they split or move to Savannah and she can go visit her family on her own. I just don ‘t have much hope either way.  It appears the parents are still trying to dig up some dirt on him. 

• Love 7

I hope Liz and Andrrrrrreiiii choose a baby's name with lots of rrrrrrrs 

Wasn't there some concern about Andrei getting his K1 Visa approved because he had something about fighting on his record in Ireland? Could that issue have followed him to the US? 

I'll bet the cartoon that Debbie watches is something like "King of the Hill." 

• Love 2

When you're a newly licensed CDL A driver, most of your opportunities are long haul.  Local haul tends to want some experience, at least in my area, and a lot of that has to do with city deliveries, making sure they have some experience in tight situations, etc.  We are looking for long haul drivers when I work, and all of the applicants want to be home every night.  We are struggling to find long haul people.

My husband has his CDL B, and the driving school told him there would be so many opportunities to drive dump truck, garbage truck, etc.  There are opportunities, but they all want experience - at least 1-2 years, sometimes 3.  But if you can't get in anywhere, then how do you get experience?  He did deliver propane - they hired him right out of school and knew he had no experience, but they said he didn't pick the job up fast enough (he was there a little over a week) and they ultimately laid him off.  The only places around here that will hire newly licensed drivers are places linked with the natural gas industry, and you drive overnight shifts.  My husband can't do that, due to sleep issues.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Maybe Elizabeth’s family will get out of her business when 1) when Elizabeth gets tired of the drama between her family and Andrei, 2) when stops enjoying being the center of attention in the disagreements between her family and Andrei and 3) when she becomes a fully functioning adult. I bet she stirs the pot and calls up her sisters every time she has a fight with Andrei and she was validation. I have no doubt she is going to be looking for their help with the baby all the time and, if Andrei gets a job, complain to them he is never home and is neglecting them. She comes off as a shit stirrer who then is shocked when it all blows up.

Elizabeth just crosses me as a child playing house. She has yet to grow up. She likely has never financially supported herself. Even before she married Andrei she was just a part-time employee of daddy and likely living rent-free in one of his apartments. Now she is married with an unemployed husband who is shitting on the very nice house he is living in for free. A real man would get any job he could find to bring in an income to take care of his pregnant wife until he could find his dream job. He can’t get a job as a bouncer now? He has the experience. He just doesn’t want to work. He does seem to have found a love of eating American food because he looks so much different than when they married. 

i think of Nicole and Elizabeth the same way and understand why their family can get too involved. Both seem to be the type to sell a diamond ring for magic beans. I wouldn’t trust the judgment of either of them. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

What has she done to mend fences with Pedro’s family? Why is it only her family that is right? She has to tell her parents and siblings that she and Pedro are a couple, she doesn’t want to hear any negative talk about him and that unless they are willing to be pleasant to him than they aren’t going see much of her or any future grandkids. Pedro should go along for a visit and be social, not sullen and no wearing his headphones. If that doesn’t work than either they split or move to Savannah and she can go visit her family on her own. I just don ‘t have much hope either way.  It appears the parents are still trying to dig up some dirt on him. 

I honestly think that ANY discussion with her family about Pedro is a mistake.  Her defense of him is always limp and weak, and it basically just lets then talk smack about him. 

My biggest problem with Chantal is that she will not just leave it alone.  She is constantly nagging and pushing Pedro to make amends with her family.  For what?  They aren't open to it, and why do you want your husband to keep getting shit on?  Don't you like him?  Why would you want that for him.

She should visit with her family on her own, but as soon as the Pedro shittalking starts, she just needs to leave.  Don't get mad, don't try to defend him, don't engage, make up an excuse and just leave.  After this happens a few times her family will get the point.

If she has a child, hopefully enough time will have passed and her parents will realize that they won't be close to their grandchild unless they can be decent.  But Pedro has no reason to put up with disrespect in his own house, so if they can't behave then they can't see the kid in his house.  If they live four hours away in Savannah that means they see their grandchild when Chantal can make the trip.

• Love 9
32 minutes ago, RealReality said:

My biggest problem with Chantal is that she will not just leave it alone.  She is constantly nagging and pushing Pedro to make amends with her family.  For what?  They aren't open to it, and why do you want your husband to keep getting shit on?  Don't you like him?  Why would you want that for him.

My biggest issue with Chantal is that she doesn't want to recognize its her job to shut down the shit talking by her family and tell them that if they want a relationship with her, they need to be cordial to Pedro. And if they won't then you have a big decision to make. 

• Love 16

Ashley waxing poetic about the “tall, dark and handsome club stud” she met in Jamaica. Cue footage of Jay ripping off his shirt to reveal a pubescent bird chest. Do better, Ashley.

• LOL 14
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

My biggest issue with Chantal is that she doesn't want to recognize its her job to shut down the shit talking by her family and tell them that if they want a relationship with her, they need to be cordial to Pedro. And if they won't then you have a big decision to make. 

In a perfect world she would shut it down, but even when she tries to defend Pedro it's weak and ineffective.  And defending him only leads to more engagement on the issue and keeps her family interested.

I once played with a dog who LOOOOVED that rope toy.  But it's only fun if there is a human at the other end actively engaged in pulling the other side of the rope.   Once I let the rope go, the dog lost interest. 

That's how I view Chantals family.  If no one is bringing it up, if Chantal refuses to engage with then on the subject of Pedro, refuses to listen to it or entertain any discussion on the topic, if she leaves as soon as it starts, and if they aren't getting any information from her about it I think they lose steam.

If she brings her child to visit and takes off for a hotel the minute the subject of Pedro comes up, they will know what time it is, and they will start to get a good picture of what the consequences of their actions will be.

Chantal will never, ever convince those people to be decent by talking to them because they are gaslighting passive aggressive jerks who won't admit that they started anything or treated anyone less than cordially.  I agree that you could talk to normal people, but her family is not normal.

They have already said that they were just "trying to have a conversation" with Nicole and therefore their intentions were innocent.  River has smirkily asked many an asshole question and then defended himself with "I'm just asking a question, I'm allowed to ask questions."

I think that they will have to learn their lesson the hard way.  Whether Chantal has the fortitude to follow through is another matter entirely.

16 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Ashley waxing poetic about the “tall, dark and handsome club stud” she met in Jamaica. Cue footage of Jay ripping off his shirt to reveal a pubescent bird chest. Do better, Ashley.

Dead!

• Love 5

Wasn't there some concern about Andrei getting his K1 Visa approved because he had something about fighting on his record in Ireland? Could that issue have followed him to the US? 

I don't know about Andrei but that was an issue for British Jon of Rachel and Jon (and cute baby Lucy) fame...

38 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

OMG, I will never again watch that clip without your narrative in my head!