Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: After The Dust Settles

• Start Topic

What is the deal with so many of these 90 people?  They are so resistant to work?  I'm not referring to the ones that have not been cleared to work, I am talking about the person that brought some one here.  Nobody seems to have anywhere to go, ever! 

I would like to live without any visible means of support too! Nobody seems to have to take time off from school or work to film, strange.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I thought nursing programs were relatively short.  Chantal has been pursuing hers a long time.  

Jay the Jamaican rooster, strutting like Mick Jagger in the Start Me Up video.

• LOL 5
32 minutes ago, Spike said:

I thought nursing programs were relatively short.  Chantal has been pursuing hers a long time.  

She is likely studying to be a Registered Nurse And would either be in a two-year full-time AA program or, if she is getting a Bachelors  Degree in Nursing, a four year program. I don’t think she was doing a certificate program that only takes a few months. Plus, my understanding is that she is also working so it’s likely she is just a part-time student and it’s taking her longer. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

Maybe Elizabeth’s family will get out of her business when 1) when Elizabeth gets tired of the drama between her family and Andrei, 2) when stops enjoying being the center of attention in the disagreements between her family and Andrei and 3) when she becomes a fully functioning adult. I bet she stirs the pot and calls up her sisters every time she has a fight with Andrei and she was validation. I have no doubt she is going to be looking for their help with the baby all the time and, if Andrei gets a job, complain to them he is never home and is neglecting them. She comes off as a shit stirrer who then is shocked when it all blows up.

Elizabeth just crosses me as a child playing house. She has yet to grow up. She likely has never financially supported herself. Even before she married Andrei she was just a part-time employee of daddy and likely living rent-free in one of his apartments. Now she is married with an unemployed husband who is shitting on the very nice house he is living in for free. A real man would get any job he could find to bring in an income to take care of his pregnant wife until he could find his dream job. He can’t get a job as a bouncer now? He has the experience. He just doesn’t want to work. He does seem to have found a love of eating American food because he looks so much different than when they married. 

i think of Nicole and Elizabeth the same way and understand why their family can get too involved. Both seem to be the type to sell a diamond ring for magic beans. I wouldn’t trust the judgment of either of them. 

I think it's indicative of the way Elizabeth was brought up that after all those threatening "I'm not going to help you" lectures to Andrrrrrei from Father Elizabeth that FE continues to employ Elizabeth and has given them a house to live in.  Lots of threats of dire consequences if she doesn't shape up and take responsibility for her actions, then absolutely no follow-through.  I don't understand why Andrrrei can't get *some* kind of job now, while he's waiting for a truck-driving job to open up.

Andrrrei and Elizabeth  both said that the pregnancy was unplanned.  I would think that a newly-married couple with very little income (and that virtual charity from Elizabeth's father) and living in a donated house would be super-duper careful not to become pregnant until they were able to take care of a baby.  Elizabeth's sisters are too much in her business, but really Elizabeth hasn't demonstrated that she *doesn't* need other people to tell her what to do--she apparently has never had a real job, she married a guy who apparently doesn't want to get a job, and she's been leeching off their father all her adult life.  Plus, Elizabeth is the least attractive and most pudgy of the sisters.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Yeah Ashley, drop the Black man off on the side of the road in your racist back water town. She likes this shit, guys. She loves the begging and pleading and back and forth of it all. It makes her feel powerful to hold something over him. She knows all he really cares about is staying in the U.S. 

He wasn't abandoned on that road. The camera crew pulled off the road directly behind her. You can even see them open their door and get out when she stops. We are watching him walk down the road by his lonesome because the film crew is there filming.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Ashley waxing poetic about the “tall, dark and handsome club stud” she met in Jamaica. Cue footage of Jay ripping off his shirt to reveal a pubescent bird chest. Do better, Ashley.

I think her eyes never got as far up as his chest. It’s all about the dick to her. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Iguessnot said:

He wasn't abandoned on that road. The camera crew pulled off the road directly behind her. You can even see them open their door and get out when she stops. We are watching him walk down the road by his lonesome because the film crew is there filming.

I bet they gave him a lift and dropped him off close to home so that they could resume filming him walking.

28 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I think her eyes never got as far up as his chest. It’s all about the dick to her. 

Yes maybe the locals she has dated were shortchanged in that department.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Iguessnot said:

My question is why was Jay walking back from where they were coming from.

58 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My question is why was Jay walking back from where they were coming from.

She made him get out of the car when she didn’t like his answers.

• Love 2

I don't think Andrei was throwing shade at the house, I think he hates the fact that they are now under Daddy's thumb after Andrei refused his help so many times before. He seemed to have a solid plan and savings when he arrived which is more than most of the folks on this show. I think Elizabeth said he was unable to get 'steady' work, which likely means they are playing up this storyline. I think Andrei is depressed and gaining weigh because it all went off the rails and now he has to deal with Elizabeth's overbearing snobby family. I don't care for either of them but I kinda get why he doesn't want to stay in the house. Shades of Family Chantel.

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, Spike said:

She made him get out of the car when she didn’t like his answers.

Her behavior during that entire exchange made me agree with the poster who said that Ashley loves having something to hold over Jay's head.  

She has said that previous exes have cheated on her and that she has run off at the altar.  Are these the same men? Like do they cheat on her and she doesn't break up with them, but stays with them and holds it over their heads? If so, it could be something she is into.

• Love 5

What do Elizabeth's sisters husband's do that they drive Mercedes?  Interesting family dynamics. 

I think Andrrrraaa doesn't work because he doesn't have to.  He's a reality star and his FIL supports him and his wife adores him.  He's the winna!

Nicole is really something.  She hops around like she's the queen of Sheba.  The only one that seems to not bother with her Princess attitude is her step dad and he's always surprised at what she comes up with.

Where is she getting $6,000?  Now she's living in her sisters trailer and no family members seem to be coming to help out financially to free her sister and brother who also lives there.

I always had the idea the family had some money???

I just love 90 Day Fiance.  It lifts ME up.  lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

What do Elizabeth's sisters husband's do that they drive Mercedes?  Interesting family dynamics. 

This is one of her sisters' husband. A morning radio DJ in Tampa.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

Wow thank you.  I saw him at the wedding and also the other sisters husband was there too.  Just didn't know what they did.  Dad seemed to make a big deal saying the sisters drove Mercedes so I thought they must have big paying jobs.    Orlando and the Freakshow.  Interesting.

• Love 1
(edited)
19 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

Wow! Got to say I was expecting an uptight lawyer type not a minor local celeb. Perhaps she now feels they are equally matched as she is now a reality 💫 Star and he’s a dj 

Edited by Owww ma legs
Typo as usual
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Wow thank you.  I saw him at the wedding and also the other sisters husband was there too.  Just didn't know what they did.  Dad seemed to make a big deal saying the sisters drove Mercedes so I thought they must have big paying jobs.    Orlando and the Freakshow.  Interesting.

Leave it to Daddy to talk them up like they are the Kennedy's....daddy is a child support dodger and her sister has a few DUIs...errr..maybe they are like the Kennedy clan 🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, magemaud said:

There was speculation last season that this was the money Nicole earned for filming the show. 

Wow and now she has to squeeze herself and Mae into her brother and sisters home!  I don't blame mom for not bailing her out if she sent all her money to Azan!

What a dumb cluck she is!

• Love 1
On 4/29/2019 at 12:31 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, I just wanted to know if we were still gong to live chat this season. I didn't get a chance to join last night since my laptop is being repaired. Looking forward to chatting with my 90DF peeps next Sunday!

Live chatting with the 90DF fam last season was a highlight of my week! I’ll be unavailable the next few Sundays what with needing to watch the first airing of Game of Thrones new episodes so I don’t accidentally get spoiled. 

That being said, I barely recognized Tarik without his mesh tank top. 

Did anyone miss Eric, Lord of the Depressed, and his lovely wife, Leida? Not really.

Funny to see that many of the fiancetestants managed to find the weight they lost when they were getting in shape to meet their *cough* soulmates. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

Well I know he wasn't realllly abandoned but just the sentiment was enough for me.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, RealReality said:

Her behavior during that entire exchange made me agree with the poster who said that Ashley loves having something to hold over Jay's head.  

She has said that previous exes have cheated on her and that she has run off at the altar.  Are these the same men? Like do they cheat on her and she doesn't break up with them, but stays with them and holds it over their heads? If so, it could be something she is into.

Ding Ding Ding! She loves to "torture" them, make them grovel and make it up to her.... then the cheaters cheat again (shocking). Rinse and Repeat. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Ding Ding Ding! She loves to "torture" them, make them grovel and make it up to her.... then the cheaters cheat again (shocking). Rinse and Repeat. 

When you have a dull life in a dumpy townhouse in Mechanicsburg, relationship drama adds spice.

• Love 4

I am very tired of Roos and Pao and mostly all of these dumpster fire TV relationships. That being said, now that they are bringing a baby into the situation will either of them spend less time in front of a mirror? Will Pao begin putting someone else's needs before her own or realize now that she has a kid she is not the center of the universe? 

It's the same people rehashed repeatedly on all these update shows, to the point that I am losing track of who is on what show. I think there is a contest to see how many times they can get away with showing the same previous scene over and over, like the famous River and Pedro fight scene I have seen 5238 times now.  You want a drinking game that will probably kill you from alcohol poisoning? Take a drink every time they show a scene you have seen before. Drink a whole bottle when they trick you into watching an entire 2 hour show with 100% old footage by labeling it new and purposely giving a misleading description to the rehash show. 

I want to see updates on some of the couples that are probably staying away from the cameras for good reason. Primarily I would like to see an update on Josh and Alexendra, one that leads to them trying to explain how 2 white people managed to give birth to a non-white baby. 

• Love 9
17 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

Every area has racism issues - some worse than others - but her constant portrayal of their town as some hotbed of racist/KKK activities is way overhyped.  They're a stones throw from a major city with a very diverse population.  No one would bat an eye at an interracial couple.

15 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don't think Andrei was throwing shade at the house, I think he hates the fact that they are now under Daddy's thumb after Andrei refused his help so many times before. He seemed to have a solid plan and savings when he arrived which is more than most of the folks on this show. I think Elizabeth said he was unable to get 'steady' work, which likely means they are playing up this storyline. I think Andrei is depressed and gaining weigh because it all went off the rails and now he has to deal with Elizabeth's overbearing snobby family. I don't care for either of them but I kinda get why he doesn't want to stay in the house. Shades of Family Chantel.

It was brought up during their season that she's an aspiring actress with a few very minor credits to her name.  If her dad supported that, that's his problem.  Let's be real here...…..

• Love 3
3 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

I am very tired of Roos and Pao and mostly all of these dumpster fire TV relationships. That being said, now that they are bringing a baby into the situation will either of them spend less time in front of a mirror? Will Pao begin putting someone else's needs before her own or realize now that she has a kid she is not the center of the universe? 

It's the same people rehashed repeatedly on all these update shows, to the point that I am losing track of who is on what show. I think there is a contest to see how many times they can get away with showing the same previous scene over and over, like the famous River and Pedro fight scene I have seen 5238 times now.  You want a drinking game that will probably kill you from alcohol poisoning? Take a drink every time they show a scene you have seen before. Drink a whole bottle when they trick you into watching an entire 2 hour show with 100% old footage by labeling it new and purposely giving a misleading description to the rehash show. 

I want to see updates on some of the couples that are probably staying away from the cameras for good reason. Primarily I would like to see an update on Josh and Alexendra, one that leads to them trying to explain how 2 white people managed to give birth to a non-white baby. 

I would definitely tune in for their sure to be convoluted lesson in genetics lol. 

I wish they’d show an update on Fernando and Carolina.  I liked them. 

• Love 1
(edited)
20 hours ago, RealReality said:

If all of Ashley's exes have cheated on her, then maybe it's not the exes, maybe something's not right with Ashley.  

I think Chantel's family wanted her to marry a black American professional man, like a doctor.  That's not so far fetched, I mean, Chantel's fair skinned with long, straight hair and sadly lots of black men are colorist.  Her family doesn't want to accept that for whatever reason, she wants Pedro.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 9
17 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

If all of Ashley's exes have cheated on her, then maybe it's not the exes, maybe something's not right with Ashley.  

I think Chantel's family wanted her to marry a black American professional man, like a doctor.  That's not so far fetched, I mean, Chantel's fair skinned with long, straight hair and sadly lots of black men are colorist.  Her family doesn't want to accept that for whatever reason, she wants Pedro.

Agree 100% that something is likely wrong with Ashley.  Like if she didn't want to be with a man who cheats she wouldn't have stayed with TWO men who cheated on her.  The first one I give her a pass maybe, but the second one?  And IIRC, she had some indication that jay was going to step out on her before the marriage.  

IF Chantals parents want her to get married then yes they probably want an AA doctor type.  And he can't talk back to them.  It may be part of the reason that they support her nursing career.  

What I know of doctors is that they are wonderful people, but they can be a little egotistical and self assured.  And i don't blame them, it takes confidence to make decisions regarding someone's health. I don't think many of the ones that I've met would put up with family Chantal.

Maybe they would settle for an reserved accountant?

But then I question if Chantals parents REALLY want her to get married.  Maybe river and winter aren't the most attractive, but it's kinda odd that neither of them has a SO.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Agree 100% that something is likely wrong with Ashley.  Like if she didn't want to be with a man who cheats she wouldn't have stayed with TWO men who cheated on her.  The first one I give her a pass maybe, but the second one?  And IIRC, she had some indication that jay was going to step out on her before the marriage.  

IF Chantals parents want her to get married then yes they probably want an AA doctor type.  And he can't talk back to them.  It may be part of the reason that they support her nursing career.  

What I know of doctors is that they are wonderful people, but they can be a little egotistical and self assured.  And i don't blame them, it takes confidence to make decisions regarding someone's health. I don't think many of the ones that I've met would put up with family Chantal.

Maybe they would settle for an reserved accountant?

But then I question if Chantals parents REALLY want her to get married.  Maybe river and winter aren't the most attractive, but it's kinda odd that neither of them has a SO.

They run a cheerleading school: they are hardly professionals.  I would like to see Chantal with a quiet and creepy mortician.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Spike said:

They run a cheerleading school: they are hardly professionals.  I would like to see Chantal with a quiet and creepy mortician.

Ha ha, I totally forgot.  They mentioned owning a business but I forgot it was cheerleading camp.  Is that where her mother picked up her tenuous grasp of Spanish?

I'm sure some people running cheer camps are v. professional.  I remember thinking that some of those "pageant coaches" we're predatory but professional.

Im not sure if they would consider mortician good enough for baby Chantal, but that would be fun to watch.

1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Chantel may be a bit flighty, but she is drop dead gorgeous.  I am sure her parents thought she would snag a "Baller" or a professional man.   Pedro seems like a decent guy, but I believe she could do so much better.  However, he is her choice and everyone should respect that.  There is a saying, "the heart wants what it wants." 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

Chantel may be a bit flighty, but she is drop dead gorgeous.  I am sure her parents thought she would snag a "Baller" or a professional man.   Pedro seems like a decent guy, but I believe she could do so much better.  However, he is her choice and everyone should respect that.  There is a saying, "the heart wants what it wants." 

I think he is better looking than she is.  That permanent lockjaw gives her a robotic demeanor.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

What happened to Larissa's face?  She looks like she got a very bad nose job, and gained about thirty pounds.  I almost didn't recognize her.

Eating Debbie’s giant raw steaks.  I think Pao’s severe greasy dark hair is not doing her any favors.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Neurochick said:

In my opinion, Ashley finds herself with these philanderers because she doesn’t think she deserves any better. She wouldn’t be attracted to a really nice guy, one who treated her with respect. That would be much too good for her. Also, if I’m not mistaken, she was sexually assaulted at some point, and might not have totally addressed that trauma.

Or, Daddy might have cheated on Mommy; it’s what she grew up with and history has a way of repeating itself. It’s something she “knows.” 

• Love 3

Still trying to figure out the formatting of all the different kinds of the 90 day shows, but some of you mentioned David and Annie so I know you saw it...and yet I don't think I saw anyone mention Annie writing the giant BOOM BOOM on the whiteboard in their ESL class?

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

Still trying to figure out the formatting of all the different kinds of the 90 day shows, but some of you mentioned David and Annie so I know you saw it...and yet I don't think I saw anyone mention Annie writing the giant BOOM BOOM on the whiteboard in their ESL class?

Yeah David and Annie are on What Now, which is the third hour on Sundays nights.  All the What Nows are available on demand so no need to wait to enjoy them.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Spike said:

Yeah David and Annie are on What Now, which is the third hour on Sundays nights.  All the What Nows are available on demand so no need to wait to enjoy them.

I figured I was just on the wrong board! These different iterations of the same show are so confusing! The David-Annie-Tarek-Hazel rundown was much more fun to watch than the same old Paola-etc crew from Happily Ever After. Thanks for the heads up, I'll look for What Now from now on.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

I figured I was just on the wrong board! These different iterations of the same show are so confusing! The David-Annie-Tarek-Hazel rundown was much more fun to watch than the same old Paola-etc crew from Happily Ever After. Thanks for the heads up, I'll look for What Now from now on.

What Now also has Jonathan and Fernanda, Molly, Larry and Jenny, Kalani and Asuelu, Rachel and Jon, Alan and Kirlyan, Danielle, and Alexi and his wife (her name escapes me).

• Love 1
1 hour ago, monagatuna said:

...and yet I don't think I saw anyone mention Annie writing the giant BOOM BOOM on the whiteboard in their ESL class?

I saw it, too and wondered if that's what Annie REALLY wanted to say when she was telling the class "the first thing I do in the morning is..." 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I disagree.  I don't think she is even in the same ballpark as gorgeous.

Chantal is the product of products.  Full face of makeup, lashes, eyeliner...the whole nine.  I suspect she would be nearly unrecognizable without all that makeup.

But even with all that makeup, i don't think she is gorgeous, I don't even think she is pretty.  She is attractive in an overly made-up way.  She is really good at makeup and lashes.  She has nice skin texture and her body is fantastic.

She could probably hook up with a baller, but would any of them want to wife her?  Probably not.  She isn't particularly bright, funny or charming and those guys have much better looking women to choose from.

She could have landed a professional guy, this is true.  But I think she'd be hard pressed to find a guy who had the self confidence to educate himself, earn boatloads of money and put up with being talked down to by Mrs. Spanglish and river who is "just asking questions, cause I'm allowed to ask questions"

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Spike said:

I think he is better looking than she is.  That permanent lockjaw gives her a robotic demeanor.

I agree, I tend to think they are the most equally matched on the show in terms of looks besides Alexi and Loren, Kyle and noon.

I think we're all so used to a terrible looking domestic fiance that Chantal starts looking like the Beyonce of the group.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

I agree, I tend to think they are the most equally matched on the show in terms of looks besides Alexi and Loren, Kyle and noon.

I think we're all so used to a terrible looking domestic fiance that Chantal starts looking like the Beyonce of the group.

Yeah like initially I thought Larissa’s lawyer seemed normal in comparison to the usual oddballs and bottom feeders.  But then I noticed he was wearing a very purple shirt and no jacket when meeting a client.  Maybe Vegas has a different dress code. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Spike said:

Yeah like initially I thought Larissa’s lawyer seemed normal in comparison to the usual oddballs and bottom feeders.  But then I noticed he was wearing a very purple shirt and no jacket when meeting a client.  Maybe Vegas has a different dress code. 

LOL, the sad truth is that even with the shirt, he is like the Clarence Darrow of 90 day fiance lawyers.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, RealReality said:

LOL, the sad truth is that even with the shirt, he is like the Clarence Darrow of 90 day fiance lawyers.

I miss Unfrozen Caveman Laywer.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I think Chantel's family wanted her to marry a black American professional man, like a doctor. 

Apparently anyone but the vacation chucklefuck she came home with.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 9:33 PM, endure said:

Debbie is nasty and sure complains a lot, if things were that bad you think she would just move out.

Are you insane? ;-) She was there first!!! She's the first wife, I mean mother, I mean mother-wife, wifely mother, oh you know what I mean!

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 9:39 PM, poeticlicensed said:

Oh Nicole is like a rash that wont go away. It makes me cringe how she prods her child to call Azan daddy. Of course she is no closer to being married than she was 2 years ago.  

Not to mention, how on earth does she manage to travel to Morocco, not once, not twice but three times? I work full time, no kids and I can't afford to fly across the world like she has.

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:45 PM, Spike said:

If he is planning on being a long haul trucker I wonder how Lizzie will like him being gone for days at a time and encountering pavement princesses at the truck stops.

PAVEMENT PRINCESSES?!? I'm ded!!! I've never heard that term before! Bwahahaha!

1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

I miss Unfrozen Caveman Laywer.

Me too, miss Phil Hartman.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4