Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: After The Dust Settles

• Start Topic

Part 1 aired on 4/21/19, they're calling this an "early premier" on their website. Part 2 arrives 4/28 ? (It has the same episode # and name but different scenes according to the previews)

Part 1 description:

Jay's cheating makes Ashley hit the brakes. Chantel and Pedro can't escape the past. Life is hell for Colt and Larissa while they wait for her trial. Nicole struggles to keep Azan in her life.

Edited by lilsadone
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

This is hard to watch because it's pretty boring so far.  I will say that even by colts version of events Larissa, she did less than I thought she had done.  I also agree with Larissa that Colt didn't call the cops to protect Larissa or himself, but rather to maintain control over larissa.

I can't bring myself to care about Jay and...Ashley(?) But I'd love it if they brought that lady back on her scooter.  

ETA - like I get defending your family, but Chantal is just sounding delusional and pushy.  Is she really upset at Pedro for giving up?  I seriously want to know what else he could or should do?  Her family is way over involved and I can see why neither winter nor river appear to have a significant other....I mean river is also just objectively unattractive but still...

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 14

Pedro and Chantal have been having the same conversation/argument for years at this point. Years. The sex and codependency are what's keeping them together. I really hope that they don't have a child.

Ashley and Jay are so fake. She looked like she was ready to laugh when she left him by the side of the road. I don't care about these two.

I felt sorry for Larissa. She should have never come here.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I know Larissa is a kook but I cannot stand Colt and his mother. Debbie sounded like a witch screeching "you need to be nice to me" at Larissa. 

I’m withholding judgement until I see the entire scene. I can’t stand Larissa and I think she was rude and disrespectful to Debbie from the minute she crossed the threshold. 

• Love 8

You know, I watched the season 3 reunion right before starting in on season 4.

I wonder if we could/should (?) start a forum with questions we'd like addressed/asked at the tell all in the event someone from the production company ever peruses the forums.

No tea no shade but that reunion was some bs.

• Love 6

I'm bored beyond tears with all these repeats - 2 and three hour episodes which claim to be new  but are just rehashes, and then they are repeating the repeats. I FF'd through some of them and simply deleted the rest. There are so many of them I missed the actual new episode. Thanks for notifying me! I'll need to watch it on Demand.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 15
13 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I’m withholding judgement until I see the entire scene. I can’t stand Larissa and I think she was rude and disrespectful to Debbie from the minute she crossed the threshold. 

She's one reason that I have this sitting on my DVR, and I'm debating on whether to cancel the show or not.  I can't stand her either.  I FF'd Nicole last season, and would continue to do so.  Considering that Jay and Ashley are as fake as fake can be, I have to decide on whether I care enough about Pedro and Chantel...….

• Love 2
7 hours ago, funky-rat said:

She's one reason that I have this sitting on my DVR, and I'm debating on whether to cancel the show or not.  I can't stand her either.  I FF'd Nicole last season, and would continue to do so.  Considering that Jay and Ashley are as fake as fake can be, I have to decide on whether I care enough about Pedro and Chantel...….

First episode in Pedro and Chantal are just basically doing the same thing.  She maintains that he is at fault for everything and her family did nothing wrong and river is a saint.  I feel so bad for him, he wants to move to Savannah to be away from her parents but she is so resistant and its just getting old.  I wish he would just leave her already.  I completely understand wanting to protect your family, even if they are wrong.  But she actively pokes the bear with him.  

I watch their segments but they are maddening because she won't relent even a millimeter.  Her family was right and no one did anything wrong but Pedro.  Go back to your parents so you can sit in a trust circle and blame.pedro for everything.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 16
On 4/25/2019 at 2:30 PM, LilaFowler said:

I felt sorry for Larissa. She should have never come here. 

I really don't know what to make of her. It is easy to peg her as completely selfish because of all her demanding ways, but then she did settle for a lot, and she is always laughing about her demands.

I'm confused about the arrest after this episode because it was reported earlier that SHE called the police and was then arrested. Now Colt is saying he called the police to "protect her." Then he tells her he didn't want to press charges but the police "saw it differently." He tells her he didn't tell the police anything negative about her actions, but her lawyer says he made several complainting statements. Then he looks all confused about what is transpiring. It feels like gaslighting to me. She definitely looked shocked when her lawyer told her what Colt said.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, renatae said:

I really don't know what to make of her. It is easy to peg her as completely selfish because of all her demanding ways, but then she did settle for a lot, and she is always laughing about her demands.

I'm confused about the arrest after this episode because it was reported earlier that SHE called the police and was then arrested. Now Colt is saying he called the police to "protect her." Then he tells her he didn't want to press charges but the police "saw it differently." He tells her he didn't tell the police anything negative about her actions, but her lawyer says he made several complainting statements. Then he looks all confused about what is transpiring. It feels like gaslighting to me. She definitely looked shocked when her lawyer told her what Colt said.

I agree.  For as much as she has been painted as a golddigger she was happy to wear a $30 Goodwill wedding dress and she no longer has anything to say about rolling around in that junker that doesn't have air conditioning.

I absolutely believe that Colt is a gaslighting weenie who is trying to play victim on both ends.  I don't think the last Vegas PD "had their own ideas" that Colt didn't specifically put in their heads.  

There isn't a reason to get physical with anyone, but Colt is happy to gaslight and then sit back innocently while things burn.

• Love 23

I wish they'd all divorce, grow up, and stop letting their hormones run their lives. And Madre Chantal needs to quit stirring up shit and the rest of her horrid, conspiracy theorist family needs to find something else to do than run down Pedro and his family.

• Love 11

OMG!! Everyone we are all back together again for another round of this shit show. I’ve missed you all so much, but don’t know  jf my liver can handle another season. 😘

These people, these fucking people. 🙄

• LOL 5
  • Love 12

Ashley was the saddest looking bride ever. Not unattractive sorry, but truly sad and resigned. Like she knew she was walking toward disaster. 

My husband was like Jay...he was on POF and Tinder cheating before, during and after the marriage. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Maybe it is what both are wearing, but both Ashley and Chantal’s cup sizes seem larger.

Ha, I came here to see if anyone else thought the same thing!  Girls took some TLC money and enhanced their “girls”!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I have never understood it, Ashley is attractive (I'm not saying she is bright) and if she just wanted some young stud she could have found one locally. I guess that "heavy sack" had her d*ckmatized.

I suspect that "heavy sack" is wishful thinking.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

Omg what is this pillow talk that I just saw ? Loooks better than the actual snow

It looks like People’s Couch but with reality show crazies! I’m in!  I miss that show so much...

• Love 8

I feel like I've seen ALL of this footage before. I was expecting new show this evening. And why on earth is Paola and Russ on Happily Ever After? I found them soooooooooo boring and always skipped their scenes. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, renatae said:

I think Larissa is an arrogant, rude, disrespectful, entitled bitch but I also think that Colt treated her badly. 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Larissa's lawyer is smirking, the guy is very aware he is on tv.

Or he’s wondering why his client is dressed more to go to a club than to seek legal counsel...

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Nicole looks like a Twinkie with the yellow and white hair.

You are what you eat.

2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Or he’s wondering why his client is dressed more to go to a club than to seek legal counsel...

She's gotta find Hubby 2.0.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I have never understood it, Ashley is attractive (I'm not saying she is bright) and if she just wanted some young stud she could have found one locally. I guess that "heavy sack" had her d*ckmatized.

There had to be a sack in the US, with a job.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2