Type keyword(s) to search

The Brown Kids

• Start Topic

They've had a LONG engagement, unlike the fundamental Mormons short "courtships."

Kootie must be so jealous of his successful kids.  He's made a balls-up of most everything in his miserable life, in comparison.  I'd credit their mothers with instilling the kids' values, especially since Sobbyn took over.  Sobbyn infantilizes her kids, and they seemingly will never be independent of her.  

Sad.

Edited by xwordfanatik
correction
  • Sad 1
  • Love 9
On 10/13/2022 at 1:16 PM, xwordfanatik said:

They've had a LONG engagement, unlike the fundamental Mormons short "courtships."

Kootie must be so jealous of his successful kids.  He's made a balls-up of most everything in his miserable life, in comparison.  I'd credit their mothers with instilling the kids' values, especially since Sobbyn took over.  Sobbyn infantilizes her kids, and they seemingly will never be independent of her.  

Sad.

He probably doesn't feel like he screwed up in any way. Nothing is ever his fault. I believe he pats himself on the back for having gotten a long-running TeeVee show and feels that the exposure has only benefited all his kids and wives. 

I agree completely that Janelle, Christine, and Meri have been the ones to instill value in their collective children. Hunter and Logan in particular seem to be upstanding and outstanding young men.

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Love 6

He probably doesn't feel like he screwed up in any way. Nothing is ever his fault. I believe he pats himself on the back for having gotten a long-running TeeVee show and feels that the exposure has only benefited all his kids and wives. 

Considering he seems to think that parenting ends when your kid turns 18...

• Like 3
  • Love 4
On 10/13/2022 at 10:55 AM, Teafortwo said:

I agree completely that Janelle, Christine, and Meri have been the ones to instill value in their collective children. Hunter and Logan in particular seem to be upstanding and outstanding young men.

I’d say only Christine (who raised Janelles kids).  I don’t think Mary instilled anything in her child but a sense of self-importance and entitlement and the ability to be offended by anything and everything…along with the belief that everyone who doesn’t agree with their beliefs is the enemy.  

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6

There is a part of me that would love Logan or Michelle to answer some questions about their wedding, I am so curious how this will all play out given the current situation.  Will Meri even be there? Where will everyone sit? Are any of the family in the wedding party? Some major events have gone down (the divorce, Leon's transition) and now they will all potentially be together.

It is a very small part however, I have nothing but respect for Logan and Michelle keeping their lives away from the public eye. I'm sure some of the siblings will post on their social media, if nothing else Janelle will make some kind of tribute.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Is that Kootie/Kotex??? Didn't recognize him in that photo.

Yes, but he appears to be more interested in something else - the TV or one of his favourite children, while cute little Gwen & Ysabel smile and interact with the person with the camera. Typical for Kootie when he spent time gracing Christine's kids with his presence.

Edited by deirdra
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1

That photo has to be from BS (before Sobbyn.)  One of his rare visits to Christine's basement, and he looks thrilled (NOT!)  

Kootie:  'I graced you (Christine) with my sperm!'  His bestowal of his presence around his kids was conditional.  Asshole.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
32 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Not a fan of the dress, but I didn't have to wear it.

I believe this is the style that was tagged "stripper fairy" on Say Yes to the Dress.  But Michelle certainly has the figure to pull it off.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

Not a fan of the dress, but I didn't have to wear it.

I like the dress from the back but this clueless old lady is an old fogey who finds the neckline too revealing. I am guessing the wedding was not in a church. 

• Useful 1
23 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I like the dress from the back but this clueless old lady is an old fogey who finds the neckline too revealing. I am guessing the wedding was not in a church. 

I have never been a fan of cutouts on a wedding dress. I don't want to see peeks of body parts or lady bits.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

I have never been a fan of cutouts on a wedding dress. I don't want to see peeks of body parts or lady bits.

I gave the back a second look. I like the low back, but I just noticed the straps and how much they do not leave to the imagination.  What a difference from the wedding gowns the four “wives “ had !!  I do wish them well.

At the rate this group is unraveling, they will all be together only at weddings and funerals. 

• Like 4

I hope Kootie was pissed at the revealing dress.  I'm sure he was very offended when the whole family went to Hawaii, and Michelle wore a brief bikini.

I can just hear Sobbyn telling her snotnose daughters that they won't be wearing anything strapless or in the least revealing.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I like the dress.  There’s no cleft or cleavage showing( there is a modesty stretchy panel in the front if you enlarge the photo). it may not meet the family’s old modesty  standards, but neither Logan nor Michelle are very religious. 

Janelle had basically bare  shoulders with a more or less see through material over them. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Looks like Hunter was best man? Sorry it’s blurry.

A28A3AE9-348F-4551-AE1F-4AF994DF0CA5.jpeg

Meri on the left on the bottom picture?

7C0EFCF6-74D8-456E-BEE6-5AA613D4C73D.jpeg

Sort of looks like her, but don't think she was there...

What a wonderful wedding, glad they did it their way! Love her dress love the love Logan shows for her. What a beautiful day/service. So happy for the both of them!

• Love 4
11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

F1A5250E-A558-4202-A983-C684FD2394CD.jpeg

Hunter's gf I'm guessing? Who/what is the huge tattoo?

Michelle's bouquet matched the men's ties. Beautiful color.

Thanks for posting. I don't follow any of them, but enjoy the pictures.

Edited by BAForever
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, BAForever said:

Hunter's gf I'm guessing? Who/what is the huge tattoo?

Michelle's bouquet matched the men's ties. Beautiful color.

Thanks for posting. I don't follow any of them, but enjoy the pictures.

Is it a former Supreme Court justice (RBG)?

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Is it wrong of me to hope that KoDouche and Sobyn were sat in a back corner somewhere? And that Douche was annoyed that he wasn't the center of sttention?

I'd like to think that Robyn spent the entirety of the ceremony and reception making sure that Kody stayed put in his chair, while Kody vibrated with the need to get up and make it all about him for raising such a fine son.  

Would there ever be a time, do we think, where Kody might actually have the presence of mind to recognize that not all events call for him gyrating in the center of a dance floor, or speechifying garbled nonsense into a microphone?  Could he actually have been cowed into sitting quietly and minding his own business, knowing full well that Logan turned out to be a fantastic human being not because of Kody, but in spite of him?  I wonder.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Is it a former Supreme Court justice (RBG)?

9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

When I first saw it I thought perhaps Florence Nightingale.

Those were the first two who popped into my mind too. Or possibly her mother or a sister? But I don't really understand tattoo choices; if it was someone personal to you, why not have it somewhere that you can readily see it, not as a billboard for others and for you backwards in a mirror.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

DA960BCD-2184-4D7C-BE67-1650B8DD848D.jpeg

623E5D4C-E9D9-4A82-8D8F-99D33E81F434.jpeg

2DCFEC71-A0E5-4429-B0BD-1367894FA13A.jpeg

So, the beer bearer served the guests beer in their seats?  That’s a unique idea.  It might work when the temps are high and there’s a long wait.  Lol. 

I wonder who made the seating arrangements.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Kody isn’t even sitting with Janelle at their son’s wedding?  I seriously wonder if Janelle has left him too but they’re keeping it under wraps to wring out another season. Otherwise, how could Janelle be okay with her supposed husband sitting with Robyn?  It boggles the mind. And clearly I’m thinking about it far too much 😬

• Like 9
  • Love 4

So that shot from above - looks like Kody in the second row on the "bride side" sitting next to Robyn and her two daughters.  

1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder who made the seating arrangements.  

Me, too ... It is his son's wedding. I can't believe Janelle would have (or could have) vetoed him sitting in the front row. It's not like he HAD to sit right next to her.  He still could have sat in the front row.   

I'm guessing he just preferred to sit with Robyn, and maybe Janelle vetoed her sitting in the front row.  Rather than deny himself her company for the duration of the ceremony, he opted to sit somewhere else ... and probably play the "poor me/you're so mean to Robyn" card.  It's a win-win for him. 

• Love 10

Looking at the seating in the photo upthread…….are there only 4 rows of seating?  2 behind each side? Or is there more seating that isn’t shown in that photo?  And who is sitting on the front row with Janelle?  

Edited by SunnyBeBe