Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Angela's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Now in fairness when you order a handicap room and dont get one it is pretty annoying. But at the same time bitch its your fault youre like this. There are lots of us that are disabled for one reason or another that we didnt eat a bloody horse each day everyday for four decades!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
16 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Her story about how she lost custody was a big lie. One babysitter mistake? I don’t think so. I suspect a lot of her backstory was a lie. She’s always the victim.

Thank you- I couldn't follow that story.  Now I realize that's because it was not true.  There is no way they would take her kids away just because her baby-sitter bailed on her once.

16 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Somewhere in Ohio.

And I think there's something wrong with me but I don't think she looks all that big.

I didn't think she did either, until she stood up.  She has to be packing at least 100 pounds in that butt shelf.  

8 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

And oddly, Portland.

Maybe they had casting calls in those areas?  Then again, it's not like any of these people are going to waddle out the door and to the mall for that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, String Theory said:

This is speculation on my behalf, but I think the blurred out license plate is yellow.  In Ohio, those are known as "party plates" - they issue these if you've had more than one DUI's - and your only supposed to drive the vehicle to work and home......... 

For someone who is so stressed about being clean, with all those folds.....there's no way.

Meltdown over no handicap bathroom?   That would be it for me........I'd leave her sorry ass to flounder in the bathroom.

Buckeye, here - yep, those are 'party plates...'

• Useful 6
  • Love 5

I want to say 700+, but she doesn’t seem overly tall and her ankles are normal...ish, also her upper body is t huge (in comparison to the large front to back masseseseses around her middle section. 

...so, I’ll guess 625. I really want to go higher, but I think I’m broken because she doesn’t seem that big. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Maybe she wouldn’t feel 100 lbs heavier and lousy if she’d stop eating crap food nonstop in the car

Ya think? The funniest thing is she sounds so baffled. "I can't understand it, I feel so huge, and out of sorts" as she shoves down another candy bar and sucks on a Mountain Dew.

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

The outrage in her voice because they need to change rooms!

Right? Its a pretty simple operation. No one is asking you to split the atom here. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, String Theory said:

This is speculation on my behalf, but I think the blurred out license plate is yellow.  In Ohio, those are known as "party plates" - they issue these if you've had more than one DUI's - and your only supposed to drive the vehicle to work and home......... 

For someone who is so stressed about being clean, with all those folds.....there's no way.

Meltdown over no handicap bathroom?   That would be it for me........I'd leave her sorry ass to flounder in the bathroom.

I got the impression he was an ex from her party days so that kind of makes sense.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Damn, I think I still have an orange in the fridge. 

Question: is grapefruit as bad as oranges?

I think anything citrus makes you instantly gain 10 pounds, *unless* you dip it in sugar free jam and then fraaaah it.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

Here's a thought...maybe, just hear me out here, mayyyyybe, the hotel clerk simply made a mistake and the non-handicapped room isn't some personal slight against you.

Yes, you're being a bitch.

• LOL 5
  • Love 17
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Ya think? The funniest thing is she sounds so baffled. "I can't understand it, I feel so huge, and out of sorts" as she shoves down another candy bar and sucks on a Mountain Dew.

Right? Its a pretty simple operation. No one is asking you to split the atom here. 

Car eating, especially sugar and extra fatty foods are guaranteed to give you an extra pep to your step.....right to the bathroom

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Splashes said:

Ohio is such a shitty state that more people eat themselves to death. Just like the plurality of astronauts come from ohio because they want to get away from it.

Ouch!  I didn't ask to live here, but its not that bad.

Looks like Eric wants to get some romance going now he found her a King sized room!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

"I want to show Dr Now my mass."

That's nice.

Did she say that (and fondle it) right after saying something about romance or was I hearing things?

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

So she doesn’t want to use the walker but she’ll use a roller chair...I’m confuzzled.

I’ll say it- You’re being a bitch and I’m pretty sure it’s not just that mass that is making it hard for you to walk.

Mr. Judgey as Erik-And I got you a forklift and a double quarter pounder with cheese.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, they accommodated her quickly and got her a new room, so she's bellyaching about having to walk there. Dear sweet tap dancing baby Jesus. 

Did she think they were going to carry her down the hall or something?

• LOL 2