Type keyword(s) to search

Matt and Caryn

• Start Topic

I would not pay 10cents to stay in that shithole farm,lot assholes will. 'networking'= scamming with fellow scammers. One good thing the kids  will never get the farm now.Its gone corporate. oops i forgot golddigging plans are on hold at least for now.She will figure something else.

Edited by stoppro
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Several interested parties talked about many different business ventures such as purchasing the small farm with big house to use it as a short term rental .. think AirBnB….

Its Matt being quoted not Ginger90 ;)

So, to be clear, someone theoretically offered to buy the property and take it off Matt's hands and assume all the risk and issues of the property that Matt literally said was getting too much for him. And instead of accepting a sale offer and unloading the stress that he was openly complaining about... he's going to refurnish that giant empty house and rent to  a theoretical constant stream of strangers....

I mean, I don't mind making the popcorn to watch but this is one where I really don't see where Matt is making money

22 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I like the pool and outside views, but would never stay there.  I think the inside layout is weird and is the kitchen still modified for little people?

Yes. Yes it is. 

eta - the comments on Matt's instagram are pretty negative so far.

Edited by Redrum
  • Love 7

Jeremy and family are in Arizona.  There was a celebration of life for Matt’s dad.  Looks like they are might be the only ones there.  Audrey posted things on her instagram and there are no pics of any of the other kids.  Nice that he went to honor his grandfather.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Endora said:

Jeremy and family are in Arizona.  There was a celebration of life for Matt’s dad.  Looks like they are might be the only ones there.  Audrey posted things on her instagram and there are no pics of any of the other kids.  Nice that he went to honor his grandfather.

Others were there. 

• Thanks 1

Ok,  Caryn(sp)   may not be an angel,  but I don't blame her for leaving the show.   Zac and Tori are acting like asshats.   Especially Zac.  Shutting her out,  not wanting Caryn to see the new baby.   I'm team Matt and Caryn.  Screw Z and T.   They need to grow up.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
On 11/8/2022 at 4:55 AM, 65mickey said:

I still question why it was fine for Caryn to spend time a lot of time with the children but now all of a sudden she is not welcome. Oh wait there was the farm sale that fell through and Zach and Tori blame her.

I had quit watching the show for a few seasons but started again.  I think a LOT of viewers also blame Caryn and always will.  I can't recall if SHE told us or if it was someone who attended "the big meeting," but Caryn finally stopped stopped the meeting and told everyone, "That's it." What is her role again?  This was reported on the program we all watched.

Yet...tonight (Tuesday) she says this...gossiping to the wife of Matt's lifelong friend, "When it all went down--when the Big Meeting went bad, I'm sure there were things that Matt said, or I jumped in....  (Caryn wishes they could have talked like adults). "WE didn't have a chance to say ... Wow, WE didn't mean it that way.  This is actually where WE were coming from."

This was an important FAMILY negotiation--it involves the financial lives of the FAMILY ... "the legacy."  Caryn is NOT family, so why was she even in the meeting (as Matt's date?)--and it sounds as if she was running things.  She definitely put an end to all negotiations.

So, many of us understand why Zach and Tori "blame" her.  She's not part of WE.  She's not a member of the family...yet.  She has caused many hard feelings--starting with the affair that they continue to think is a secret.  Ex-wives and kids find that hard to forget. Or forgive.  Then when property, money, "inheritance," and legacies come into play--it's a problem.

Perhaps when she watches the episode, Caryn won't even notice the times she uses "WE" when describing "what went down."

P.S.  She also hints at problems in the family of Matt's lifelong friend; I bet he enjoyed that!  

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Like 4
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Yet...tonight (Tuesday) she says this...gossiping to the wife of Matt's lifelong friend, "When it all went down--when the Big Meeting went bad, I'm sure there were things that Matt said, or I jumped in....  Caryn wishes they could have talked like adults, "WE didn't have a chance to say ... Wow, WE didn't mean it that way.  This is actually where WE were coming from."

This was an important FAMILY negotiation--it involves the financial lives of the FAMILY ... "the legacy."  Caryn is NOT family, so why was she even in the meeting (as Matt's date?)--and it sounds as if she was running things.  She definitely put an end to all negotiations.

So, many of us understand why Zach and Tori "blame" her.  She's not part of WE.  She's not a member of the family...yet.  She has caused many hard feelings--starting with the affair that they continue to think is a secret.  

This discussion is also an indicator that something that might not reflect well on Caryn for saying it got said. "We didn't mean it like that" tells me she has some idea that she said something unkind.

Personally, I think she should - if she's genuinely bothered - reach out to Tory and ask that they have a sit down talk at a neutral setting with no kids and no Matt or Zach present, and try to apologize. No one is being the better person here by everyone simply refusing to talk.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I had quit watching the show for a few seasons but started again.  I think a LOT of viewers also blame Caryn and always will.  I can't recall if SHE told us or if it was someone who attended "the big meeting," but Caryn finally stopped stopped the meeting and told everyone, "That's it." What is her role again?  This was reported on the program we all watched.

Yet...tonight (Tuesday) she says this...gossiping to the wife of Matt's lifelong friend, "When it all went down--when the Big Meeting went bad, I'm sure there were things that Matt said, or I jumped in....  Caryn wishes they could have talked like adults, "WE didn't have a chance to say ... Wow, WE didn't mean it that way.  This is actually where WE were coming from."

So, many of us understand why Zach and Tori "blame" her.  She's not part of WE.  She's not a member of the family...yet.  She has caused many hard feelings--starting with the affair that they continue to think is a secret.  Ex-wives and kids find that hard to forget. Or forgive.  Then when property, money, "inheritance," and legacies come into play--it's a problem.

Perhaps when she watches the episode, Caryn won't even notice the times she uses "WE" when describing "what went down."

P.S.  She also hints at problems in the family of Matt's lifelong friend; I bet he enjoyed that!  

Since Caryn's big on shit-talking other peoples' families, when does she talk about her own son's drug habits and arrests?

• Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Since Caryn's big on shit-talking other peoples' families, when does she talk about her own son's drug habits and arrests?

I imagine that's all so private as far as she is concerned. It is interesting that she says people in her family get over stuff when based on arrests, it sure seems like her son has some anger issues.

• Applause 1

Matt and Caryn are on topic in this thread.  Therefore, people can talk about Matt and Caryn.  Since this is a character thread, all comments do not have to relate to items that are on the show.  In fact, they often are related to social media, news articles, and other sources of information about Matt and Caryn.

Do not challenge other people on whether or not their posts belong in the thread.  If you see what you think is an issue, report it, do not engage. 

On 11/7/2022 at 6:43 AM, Meh said:

To me, Caryn and Matt are just as much a couple as Amy and Chris are. These days many people chose to not marry, but live together

All well and good.  I agree, live and let live.  If one intends to make business decisions (cough, cough, Caryn), then perhaps someone (snicker, Matt) should give her legal standing.  Otherwise, if he doesn't marry her, but he relies on her advice in FAMILY business meetings, he's only asking for trouble.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Maybe Matt thinks having Caryn in the room is worth the "trouble" of alienating his greedy little weasel son and his rude frumpy wife.

Caryn was his farm manager, is still active in pumpkin season, Matt must respect her opinion and maybe he wanted someone in the meeting who had HIS best interest at heart.

It's not uncommon for high profile families to actually lawyers and others in the room, The Roloffs aren't that high profile but if Matt wants someone in the room who supports him I have no problem with that.

ZiT are bitter little pills and pathetic parents.

Having a small child like Jackson stand in the bucket of a tractor as you wheel around your property with a toddler on the seat next to you is beyond stupid and reckless.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Munchkin said:

Having a small child like Jackson stand in the bucket of a tractor as you wheel around your property with a toddler on the seat next to you is beyond stupid and reckless.

Agreed. I thought this when I saw that scene in last night episode with Zach, and the one that aired right after it, you remember? The family footage of a younger Matt on his tractor with one, two, three toddlers in the bucket of the tractor Matt was wheeling around his property. Matt was beyond stupid and reckless and Zach clearly learned that poor parenting from Daddy Matt. 

• Love 2

Matt can handle these meetings however he wants, which he does.

By the same token, his kids can react however they want.

Matt has had these farm meetings with two sons. Both meetings have resulted in rifts in his relationships.

If I was Matt, I'd rethink how I handled these farm discussions.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

It wouldn't have mattered if Caryn and Matt were married Tori and Zack would have still bitched about her being there. I suspect that the rift between Zach and Matt has nothing to do with Caryn but Matt is taking out his anger on her. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

It wouldn't have mattered if Caryn and Matt were married Tori and Zack would have still bitched about her being there. I suspect that the rift between Zach and Matt has nothing to do with Caryn but Matt is taking out his anger on her. 

It would matter in the court of public opinion. I personally don't care if they ever marry but some of the flak Matt is receiving is because he brought his girlfriend to what's perceived as a family meeting. Tory catches no flack for attending because she is Zach's wife, but Caryn does because she is Matt's girlfriend that he isn't engaged to and that he doesn't live with. Judge Judy talks about this scenario a lot in her court cases - Matt and Caryn are "playing at marriage". They want the privileges of being married but don't actually want to get married. In Judge Judy's cases, it makes for difficulty. In this case, someone said it here earlier, Caryn can walk away at any time because she's not married to Matt. They aren't married and she has no financial interest in the property so why was she there? Me personally? I would have brought a lawyer with such a large piece of property in play instead of a girlfriend but thats me. 

I do think, based on Caryn expressing regrets over what was said to Cowboy Bob's wife in the most recent episode, that Caryn was not wholly silent and unfairly taking punishment for Matt's behavior. But it does say something about Matt's level of caring for her if she is genuinely innocent and he's letting her pay the price publicly. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Meh said:

Maybe Matt just wanted his "partner" in the room with him? Like it or not, they are a couple. Financial decisions belong to them both, since they are a couple?

I don’t know, are their finances jointly held? I can’t imagine Matt has put Caryn’s name on any of his assets— or vice-versa. Perhaps they have a joint bank account in which they each deposit money for shared expenses?

If Caryn is not part owner of the farm, I could see how the adult children of Matt do not feel she should be part of the negotiation process, at least not in person. Matt could have consulted her when they were alone. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Adiba said:

If Caryn is not part owner of the farm, I could see how the adult children of Matt do not feel she should be part of the negotiation process, at least not in person. Matt could have consulted her when they were alone. 

Personally, I see the producers really milking this story line with the family dispute regarding the farm because the show has become a real snooze-fest and I bet their ratings are tanking.

I agree that the most potent source of content for the show is zach and tori and the 3 dwarf children. 

Therefore, I think zach and tori hold the keys to the $$$ kingdom that the show provides all the cast members.

Amy, Chris, Matt and Caryn are peripheral players who really don't have anything materially interesting enough in their lives to capture and audience.  That's my opinion.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, pdlinda said:

Personally, I see the producers really milking this story line with the family dispute regarding the farm because the show has become a real snooze-fest and I bet their ratings are tanking.

I agree that the most potent source of content for the show is zach and tori and the 3 dwarf children. 

Therefore, I think zach and tori hold the keys to the $$$ kingdom that the show provides all the cast members.

Amy, Chris, Matt and Caryn are peripheral players who really don't have anything materially interesting enough in their lives to capture and audience.  That's my opinion.

I agree. Without Zach, Tori, and the kids, they got nothing.

Recent Matt/Caryn, Amy/Chris storylines involve the couples visiting with each other, or worse, visiting with friends that we don't care about. Oh, and we had the big adventure, last season, of Caryn pushing Matt in a stroller.

Edited by Libby
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Munchkin said:

Maybe Matt thinks having Caryn in the room is worth the "trouble" of alienating his greedy little weasel son and his rude frumpy wife.

Caryn was his farm manager, is still active in pumpkin season, Matt must respect her opinion and maybe he wanted someone in the meeting who had HIS best interest at heart.

It's not uncommon for high profile families to actually lawyers and others in the room, The Roloffs aren't that high profile but if Matt wants someone in the room who supports him I have no problem with that.

ZiT are bitter little pills and pathetic parents.

Zach learned his parenting at his own parents' knees. Let's not forget that Jacob was seriously injured on the farm and molested.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

To be honest I don't know why I still watch this show as there really is not that much that is interesting. But I do know if the show just becomes Zach, Tori, and their 3 kids I won't be watching anymore. I'm almost to the point of fast forwarding through any scenes that they are in.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, readheaded said:

Zach learned his parenting at his own parents' knees. Let's not forget that Jacob was seriously injured on the farm and molested.

and if Matt or Amy jump off a bridge Zach should follow.

As posted in the episode forum, we're a lot more educated as a society about the danger of certain activities, we no longer sell huge firecrackers that were basically small sticks of dynamite to children because kids blew their fingers off etc and we found out it was dangerous.

The fact that Matt and Amy allowed ridiculously dangerous activities on the farm doesn't make it okay for Zach to follow in their footsteps, apparently Jacob refuses to allow his child to be any part of the Roloff TLC world because he has first hand knowledge of the danger involved and I'm assuming that Zach knows what went on with Jacob and the trebuchet and  Jacob and the molester etc but Zach has chosen to ignore the danger and carry on.

Zach's an adult and if something happens to one of his kids, that's on Zach.... NOT Matt or Amy.

• Applause 3
  • Love 2

But Matt is equally a dumbass who cheerfully smiled at all sorts of unsafe shit. I mean the kids Matt had were raised on the 2000s not the 1970s. Pretty sure in 2003 that riding in a tractor with your kids in the scoop was considered unsafe then. So was letting g your kid ride on the roof of your atv (thats something Matt was grinning over in early episodes) I mean, for safety reasons Jackson really ought to be in a car seat or at least buckled up when he was three and four zipping around with Matt on the Mule. This wasn't happening in the olden days when kids could blow their hands off with M80s. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Redrum said:

But Matt is equally a dumbass who cheerfully smiled at all sorts of unsafe shit. I mean the kids Matt had were raised on the 2000s not the 1970s. Pretty sure in 2003 that riding in a tractor with your kids in the scoop was considered unsafe then. So was letting g your kid ride on the roof of your atv (thats something Matt was grinning over in early episodes) I mean, for safety reasons Jackson really ought to be in a car seat or at least buckled up when he was three and four zipping around with Matt on the Mule. This wasn't happening in the olden days when kids could blow their hands off with M80s. 

I agree, they're all guilty of past and present poor judgement when it comes to safety.

It always bothers me to see one of the children on a mule without a seat belt and that's been going on forever with ALL of the adults not just Zach.. they should know better...  If they have to slam on the brakes that child would literally rocket off that seat and into the dashboard, windshield or whatever.

The Roloff's have a history of disregarding the safety of children and it looks like Zach and Jeremy are carrying it forward into the next generation.   

Buckle up your kids and grandkids you boneheads!  😡

• Love 5
12 hours ago, b4pjoe said:

But I do know if the show just becomes Zach, Tori, and their 3 kids I won't be watching anymore. I'm almost to the point of fast forwarding through any scenes that they are in.

I'd love to watch a weekly show featuring only little Jackson IF I didn't want him and his childhood ruined by being in "showbiz" (no matter what level).  He's such a smart and charming kid but I worry about his future...and especially his poor little legs.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Adiba said:

What abaout this...

If Caryn is not part owner of the farm, AND if most of the family and close friends consider that Caryn was a main cause of Matt's and Amy's divorce and "the aftermath," I could see how the adult children of Matt do not feel she should be part of the negotiation process, at least not in person. Matt could have consulted her when they were alone. 

Here's a good rule of thumb.  If you're married and fall in love with your married boss--or he falls in love with you--and (worse) you both have children, it's time to leave that job quickly and move on to a new job, having learned a good lesson. Hopefully.  

• Like 2
  • Love 4
On 11/10/2022 at 3:43 AM, Meh said:

Maybe Matt just wanted his "partner" in the room with him? Like it or not, they are a couple. Financial decisions belong to them both, since they are a couple?

That last sentence isn't binding in any legal way.   They are a couple in terms of "romance" only. Caryn has no legal rights as far as Matt's sole financial holdings are concerned; he can certainly ask her advice--and share 100% of his personal information.  She also has no responsibilities should he happen to be sued "for everything he owns." She's free and clear...no "couplehood" can be considered. 

When there's a meeting about family business or family finances, she shouldn't be there.

If Matt dies unmarried without a will leaving something to Caryn, too bad for Caryn. If they purchased and own (title) that Arizona home together, no worries for Caryn (except Matt's percentage will go to his heirs).  If Matt didn't have a will, the rest of his property will go to his next of kin: his kids.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Meh said:

I bet none of Amy's assets are in Chris's name. So does that make her less of a partner to him even though they are married?

As a married couple they file taxes as a married couple. Legally Chris can make medical decisions for Amy. If she does not have a will, legally as her husband, he inherits her assets - depending on the state, either all or some since she has children from a prior marriage. 

As two singles, Matt and Caryn file taxes separately. As an unmarried couple, Matt and Caryn both would have to take special legal steps for either to make medical decisions for the other. Technically if either gets ill, the family can restrict the partner in an unmarried situation from even visiting in the hospital. Without a will specifically naming Caryn, if Matt dies, Caryn as his special life partner gets nothing.

I'd also mention that Amy and Chris live together while Matt and Caryn pointedly maintain separate homes and make it very very well known that they do NOT share a home. That means that even if Oregon had common law marriage - it doesn't - Caryn wouldn't be considered a common law wife because she does not share a domicile with her life partner.

Matt and Caryn are dating. They're not even engaged. They are two single people dating long term and that is vastly different legally when it comes to assets and legal rights of married couples. The very fact that Matt and Caryn could simply break up at any time with no legal repercussions and no longer be "life partners" simply by declaring it means their commitment to each other is not the same as a married couple's commitment.

Marriage isn't really about assets, its about commitment. Amy and Chris are married, if they decide to call it quits, its a formal divorce. If Matt and Caryn decide to call it quits.., they just walk away. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Redrum said:

As a married couple they file taxes as a married couple

Not necessarily. I always filed "married filing single" for personal reasons. You do not have to file as a couple if you don't want to. This was in the state of Florida so maybe the laws are different in Oregon or Washington (I forget where they live).

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I'd love to watch a weekly show featuring only little Jackson IF I didn't want him and his childhood ruined by being in "showbiz" (no matter what level).  He's such a smart and charming kid but I worry about his future...and especially his poor little legs.

I agree that it's entertaining to watch Jackson in his everyday life; however, I still can't understand a word he says without the "closed captioning."

Of course, Lilah is very cute, too, but has very limited language ability.

Is that a typical trait of dwarfism? 

I recall that the Klein kids, Zoey and Will, in "The Little Couple" also had language difficulties but steps were taken to give them speech therapy. The show was cancelled so I don't know how well they are communicating verbally now.  

10 minutes ago, pdlinda said:

I agree that it's entertaining to watch Jackson in his everyday life; however, I still can't understand a word he says without the "closed captioning."

I recall that the Klein kids, Zoey and Will, in "The Little Couple" also had language difficulties but steps were taken to give them speech therapy. The show was cancelled so I don't know how well they are communicating verbally now.  

Taking this to the Zach and Tori thread.

• Thanks 1

Redrum's comment MOVED from the Zack and Tori page because further "Matt and Caryn" comments will be removed.

REDRUM:  I'm not without sympathy for Caryn, but whatever she said in that deal meeting offended Tory and Zach enough that they're willing to apparently greatly inconvenience themselves to keep her away from the kids. The kids belong to Zach and Tory, maybe Caryn should consider why they've made this judgment call.

ME (with a further comment):  I AM without sympathy for Caryn for reasons I (and others) have stated ad infinitum: married employee/married employer "friendship" took a "romantic" turn that damaged families emotionally and financially.

I think that if she didn't really know what she said in the "family meeting," she does now.  It was reported and then commented on this forum often, that (whether her attendance was appropriate or not) not only did she participate--SHE brought the meeting to an end.  Abruptly.  That's it.  Over. Finito. Everybody out. 

Seems like Matt can visit his grandchildren whenever he wants to and family gatherings without Cha Cha shouldn't be difficult to arrange.  Amy's probably more comfortable when "the other woman" isn't present so often.  Why doesn't Matt just marry the girl and help end all this drama?  Money?

• Love 3
On 11/9/2022 at 1:21 PM, Redrum said:
On 11/9/2022 at 1:04 PM, readheaded said:

I imagine that's all so private as far as she is concerned.

Yes...HER stuff is "all so private," but she freely passes along ROLOFF private stuff--and her opinions, right or wrong.  She's one of those females one needs to keep an eye on.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, readheaded said:

She may get alimony and her ex-husband's retirement benefits if she doesn't remarry.

That's an excellent point, but she never seems to HINT at that...I get the impression she really wants to marry Matt.  There might be a clause that stops the alimony at some point.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, pdlinda said:

I'm not sure about dwarfism ... but they do spend a lot of time "at work," and not doing the usual learning by playing that "our" tiny kids would without a lot of "crew, equipment, storylines," etc. to add to their daily lives.   Jackson seems very bright; they'll all probably catch up.  He's probably learning how to behave like a professional (and not always a good thing that we learn from former child stars).

Are there "legal requirements" for children participating on cable "reality shows" similar to those protections in the movie business?   AKA tutors, breaks, etc. ?

Edited by Back Atcha

The Coogan Act protections apply in California.  Most states have no protections at all.  Pennsylvania has some especially regarding a trust to be set aside to be used only for the child's/children's needs.  

I am sure when the negotiation meeting was discussed with Amy she stirred up shit about Caryn with ZiT.  She was always jealous of Caryn’s closeness with ZiT.  She is loving every minute of their anger.

• Applause 3
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Endora said:

I am sure when the negotiation meeting was discussed with Amy she stirred up shit about Caryn with ZiT.  She was always jealous of Caryn’s closeness with ZiT.  She is loving every minute of their anger.

You could feel Amy feeding on her new status in the season premiere. Chris pushed a bit, asking Amy if she thought she was the top choice to watch the other kids (when Tori went in to have #3). But Amy didn't care. She is happy being above Chacha.

It is a competition that Matt and Caryn may not be aware they are in. 

I think Matt and Caryn are committed to each other, regardless of  a marriage license. And so this idea that Caryn wouldn't support Matt in negotiations is probably something that neither of them considered.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

It is a competition that Matt and Caryn may not be aware they are in. 

Oh, I disagree. Matt and Caryn were delighted to be the grandparents of choice in prior seasons. Caryn smiling wide with her arms open gathering the little ones, the little ones who pointedly ignored Amy for fun with Chacha? Matt building stuff for Jackson and riding around with Jackson as his lil buddy  and going on about how he loved seeing his grandson on his farm (that he spent a whole lotta time and money driving Amy away from)... yeah Matt and Caryn lording how they were the fave grandparents was happening in prior seasons. 

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

That's an excellent point, but she never seems to HINT at that...I get the impression she really wants to marry Matt.  There might be a clause that stops the alimony at some point.

In California you still get partial retirement benefits of spouse  if you were married 10+ years . So many trips to Bali I took with the $114.00 a month  

Is there such a thing as alimony anymore? Really I don’t know and my earning capacity wasn’t enough to pay a Morgage etc and I  didn’t get alimony. The ex convinced the judge tge money he made doing income taxes was something he did on the side, even like it was seasonal.  The judge agreed because he used to do them. 
The years following I understood alimony was a temporary thing. Who  was the famous actor or celebrity that lived long term with someone and got palimony. I know you know BACK ATCHA 

• Applause 1