Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E14: Prison Blues to Wedding Bells

Message added by Drogo

As a finale thread (with no scheduled Tell-All) this topic does not contain the usual "No Spoilers" tag. 

Outside information such as from social media can be posted in this episode thread.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Cammi said:

Sarah is just a young, idealistic, idiot. Megan is trash. Astonishes me anyone can see otherwise, but then again it takes all types. That’s why we have “Megan’s” fucking round with no good married men. And we always will have them. Sure as some men will always cheat. 

Yes, it does take all types.  People are not supposed to have the same opinion, the world would be dull if everybody believed the same stuff. 

And this comment sounds dangerously well...I don't know:    Sarah, the "sweet, idealistic person" and Megan is trash?  Really?  How about Sarah being one of those people who thinks she can "save" a man like Michael?  Why did SHE think that Michael even needed saving?

I can't believe that Megan is the only woman Michael's cheated with.   Sarah seems to be the type of woman who feels "maybe if I have a baby with him, he'll stay..." or "maybe if I marry him, he won't cheat."  Nope.  

Megan is an idealistic fool if she thinks Michael is her soul mate, and Sarah's an idealistic fool if she doesn't divorce Michael ASAP, because that man is going to keep cheating and cheating, period, end of story.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, millennium said:

My previous dentist gets something like $500+ out of pocket for a thorough dental exam, which includes a set of X-rays.   But you can't get the full exam without a cleaning first, and the cleaning runs close to $200.

Holy shit that is expensive.  Detroit area a cleaning is $100 - $120 and x-rays are an additional $25.  I don't have any dental insurance.  Just got a cavity filled for $85.

I couldn't choose between Sarah acting like an asshole and Megan acting like a queen when in reality she is just a ho.  Her calling Sarah a ho was priceless.  Sarah wanting to fight while pregnant is so low class.

Liz had the nerve to say that Scott lied to her when in reality he spent a fortune on her.  Did she drive off in the car he bought?  No shame in doing a job, any job.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Yes, it does take all types.  People are not supposed to have the same opinion, the world would be dull if everybody believed the same stuff. 

And this comment sounds dangerously well...I don't know:    Sarah, the "sweet, idealistic person" and Megan is trash?  Really?  How about Sarah being one of those people who thinks she can "save" a man like Michael?  Why did SHE think that Michael even needed saving?

I can't believe that Megan is the only woman Michael's cheated with.   Sarah seems to be the type of woman who feels "maybe if I have a baby with him, he'll stay..." or "maybe if I marry him, he won't cheat."  Nope.  

Megan is an idealistic fool if she thinks Michael is her soul mate, and Sarah's an idealistic fool if she doesn't divorce Michael ASAP, because that man is going to keep cheating and cheating, period, end of story.

I literally said Megan is trash. Didn’t mean for it to be interpreted any other way. What would you call a side chick who fucks married men with a pregnant wife? She knew he was married. Miss me with that bullshit story. Smirking smirk there for a reason. Sarah sweet? Nah I do not think this from what I’ve seen. But idealistic yes. A wife thinking she can build a family and new life with her young fuckboy husband IS an idealistic idiot. I’m sure Mike told her everything she wanted to hear while he was inside and she fell for the “jail talk”. And why not? A lot of wives would. We want to think our loved ones....actually love us. 

Megan idealistic? Nope. She just wants to chase after a married convict cuz she likes the thrill. She knows better now, yet she’s not doing better. Trashy trash gonna trash. Like I said, I’m sure she’s a “Christian”. 

Michael won’t ever hold a job. Wont ever be faithful. Yet they'll always be some woman wanting his no good ass. Sarah thought she could save him maybe because that’s what GOOD people try to do. You know, it’s a whole thing that good people with a conscience actually try to do sometimes. Wives and husbands everywhere out there just trying to help each other. For better or for worse. Shocking huh? Quelle horror! What a weird world we live in huh? Trying to save and help the ones we love. 

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, Cammi said:

I literally said Megan is trash. Didn’t mean for it to be interpreted any other way. What would you call a side chick who fucks married men with a pregnant wife? She knew he was married. Miss me with that bullshit story. Smirking smirk there for a reason. Sarah sweet? Nah I do not think this from what I’ve seen. But idealistic yes. A wife thinking she can build a family and new life with her young fuckboy husband IS an idealistic idiot.

I don't think Sarah is idealistic at all, she's just an idiot.  

And please, getting married to someone who's in jail doesn't make you better than anybody, it makes you a damn fool IMO.

32 minutes ago, Cammi said:

And why not? A lot of wives would. We want to think our loved ones....actually love us. 

Sarah, is that you?  I mean I certainly don't think Megan was the only "other woman."  

I don't get women who say, "we women shouldn't trash each other," and then trash another woman because she's "the other woman."  Don't get it at all.  Trash the man, he's the one who broke HIS vows.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 18
10 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I don't think Sarah is idealistic at all, she's just an idiot.  

And please, getting married to someone who's in jail doesn't make you better than anybody, it makes you a damn fool IMO.

Sarah, is that you?  I mean I certainly don't think Megan was the only "other woman."  

I don't get women who say, "we women shouldn't trash each other," and then trash another woman because she's "the other woman."  Don't get it at all.  Trash the man, he's the one who broke HIS vows.

I’m sure Sarah married Michael in prison so he could transfer his parole out of state to be wth his daughter. I’d bet money it was also his idea. It is very difficult to transfer parole out of state unless it’s with an immediate family member. Foolish? Yes. But that’s why I called Sarah idealistic. I’m not a mom, but sometimes young mothers are overwhelmed and think the child needs their father, no matter his worthlessness. Happens every day. Sometimes it works out. Even though I’m not a mom, I can sympathize with that scenario. After all, I’m not a sociopath. I have a bit of empathy. 

Nope not Sarah 🙂 Just a good person with......morals and a clear definition of right and WRONG. I literally DID trash the two cheaters. Like it or not, Sarah is the victim. As unsympathetic as she may be, she’s the victim. She didn’t cheat. Mike AND Megan are the home-wreckers. Both of them. You know, trashy cheaters. Tear other women down? I’ll say this clearly, I ain’t got ANY woman’s back that fucks married men. Ever. Goes against my moral code and standards. Megan knew and sure as hell knows now. Those type of women aren’t my sisters. Fuck them and the cheating scum they lay with. My empathy doesn’t extend THAT far.

Stopped being friends with a girl after watching the news where a woman was attacked. She said “Well she should’ve known not to be out late at night dressed like that!” Fuck that noise. That’s victim blaming. And that shit don’t fly with me. Don’t care if she was out late, buck naked, with her legs spread in the air, you don’t victim blame. Sarah is a dumb fuck, and she’s a dumb fuck victim of cheating. Megan and Michael are not. Dont have to be Sarah to know right from wrong. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Cammi said:

I’m sure Sarah married Michael in prison so he could transfer his parole out of state to be wth his daughter. I’d bet money it was also his idea. It is very difficult to transfer parole out of state unless it’s with an immediate family member. Foolish? Yes. But that’s why I called Sarah idealistic. I’m not a mom, but sometimes young mothers are overwhelmed and think the child needs their father, no matter his worthlessness. Happens every day. Sometimes it works out. Even though I’m not a mom, I can sympathize with that scenario. After all, I’m not a sociopath. I have a bit of empathy. 

Nope not Sarah 🙂 Just a good person with......morals and a clear definition of right and WRONG. I literally DID trash the two cheaters. Like it or not, Sarah is the victim. As unsympathetic as she may be, she’s the victim. She didn’t cheat. Mike AND Megan are the home-wreckers. Both of them. You know, trashy cheaters. Tear other women down? I’ll say this clearly, I ain’t got ANY woman’s back that fucks married men. Ever. Goes against my moral code and standards. Megan knew and sure as hell knows now. Those type of women aren’t my sisters. Fuck them and the cheating scum they lay with. My empathy doesn’t extend THAT far.

Stopped being friends with a girl after watching the news where a woman was attacked. She said “Well she should’ve known not to be out late at night dressed like that!” Fuck that noise. That’s victim blaming. And that shit don’t fly with me. Don’t care if she was out late, buck naked, with her legs spread in the air, you don’t victim blame. Sarah is a dumb fuck, and she’s a dumb fuck victim of cheating. Megan and Michael are not. Dont have to be Sarah to know right from wrong. 

Wordy McWord to your whole post!

First bolding:  Yes, a lot of young moms DO think that way, unless there are drugs/alcohol/safety issues, they want the dad around.  She was married to him, wanted to expand her family with him, believed he could be a better man.  Does she have questionable judgement in men?  Does she need to practice better birth control?  Yes and yes.  Is she unsympathetic?  Yes, but per the second bolding, she is the victim.  

Third bolding:  I agree, Sarah was simply trying to get her life with Michael together (again, he is unappealing so I am not sure why but hey, he is/was her choice) and what does he do?  Runs off to Niagra Falls for two days with another woman, and probably slept a sound eight hours a night the whole time.

Fourth bolding:  I, too, stopped being friends with a woman 25 or so years ago as she had the same attitude:  "Well when you dress like that what do you expect?"  I about choked on my coffee, I was stunned.  Let me tell you:  God forbid I am ever the victim/survivor of a sexual assault as I want an all male jury......with my luck I would get a woman who thinks I "had it coming."  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I can't believe that Megan is the only woman Michael's cheated with.

Michael just seems like the type of man who will always have a side chick. I don't know why, as I don't think there's anything appealing about him, but he just seems like that kind of dude.

• Love 14

Why did SHE think that Michael even needed saving?

Well he has been stealing cars since he was 15 and locked up about as long, so he clearly needs saving somehow from someone.

As far as why from her - she's the wife and mother of his child. Either of those roles gives her a credible interest in his future. And she's not wrong - the people who get out of jail and have the best chance of success are those who have caring, involved family members supporting them. Michael had a wife who loves him. He has a daughter and another child on the way. If he had any sense at all, he would have realized that he is luckier than a lot of people. He had what appeared to be a nice place to live and a wife with a job and in school to improve her future employment prospects. He walked out into a sweet situation and he screwed up.

He hasn't shown even the slightest ability to save himself so he'd better hope someone does it for him or he will spend more of his life locked up than out in the world.

• Love 9
On 3/9/2019 at 7:12 AM, JenE4 said:

Clint works in his family’s butcher shop now? I got an eerie foreshadowing based on the theories that the Goddess could easily convince Clint to kill his parents. Chekhov’s meat cleaver, if you will.

Omg dying!

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

They should do like 90 day fiance and have couples from mixed seasons do a show together. Love After Lockup: On Parole Featuring Andrea and Lamar,  James and Alla, Sarah and Michael (and Megan?) Clint and Tracy and finally Angela and Tony... Was his name Tony or am I thinking about Whos the Boss? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 3/8/2019 at 9:48 PM, Armchair Critic said:

Marcelino and Brittany are a bit too arrogant for my taste. 

I skipped the wedding. They’re awful.  

Speaking of awful...MMG was pretty damn smug when meeting Sarah. Then all the waterworks in front of her father. Her protests of not knowing ring as true as her statements about being a virgin. 

Not seeing what there was to fight about with that guy, but looks like they all want to keep the kids living in drama. 

Tracie and Matt should get together. They both have a great love — for meth. And it shows.

• Love 11
On 3/9/2019 at 11:16 AM, Cammi said:

Megan handled herself with more calmness because she’s had months if not years learning to be the sneaky side peice mistress. Notice she wasn’t shocked at finding out mike has a wife? No surprise reaction that I registered on her face. Pregnant Sarah lost her shit cuz this was all NEW to her at finding out about mistress Megan. Megan has no shame, because she isn’t remorseful. We all know she KNEW Michael was AT LEAST with living someone else. Where the fuck she think Mike was staying in New York? He’s from Michigan! You going to fly across the country and not see where your fiancé lives? Miss me with that bullshit honey. Megan’s unshocked face and demeanor told me she knew all along. Probably rehearsed in her head what she’d say when confronted by the wife. 

Sara was in shock. There are several stages of grief and she was in the first stages. Anger/confusion and lashing out. She’s only human. Megan got no shame. Notice she didn’t say “I’ll leave, I hadn’t known he was married. It’s over”? No shame. I’m sure Megan is a “Christian”. Fuck her smug fat face. Leave the dumbass wife, sorry, PREGNANT wife alone with her fuck boy husband and be on your shameless way. C*** of the highest order. All of em stupid as fuck but Megan’s smirk woulda had me calling my cousins to get bail money ready. Cuz I’d have deflated one of her smirky fat cheeks. And it woulda been worth it. 

Close your legs to married men Megan. She knew. Even my fucking yorkie watching with me knows she knew. Let their dumb wives have their sorry asses. And if Megan was still a virgin then I’m the princess of Sweden. And Bitch, a decent lace front is about $40! Set up a go fund me, cuz that wig was BUSTED. 

Brittany has the worst skin of any alleged 27 old I ever saw. Saggy as hell. Ain’t never hardly seen saggy arms like that on a girl in her 20s over weight or not. Good hair but that’s about it. Built like a damn second string linebacker and hunches like a troll. Teeth that could scare even Scott. But she makes pretty babies. Maybe she’ll have contact with her latest litter. 

Clint chooses he goddess over his parents, but ain’t no shame in letting them give him a job huh? Enabling ass idiots.

It’s noon, just watched this mess and already need a damn drink. 

This, as you described so perfectly, is why I hate Megan so much. Megan: "I know I am a side piece whore but I'm gonna put on this nasty ass dirty wig and pet it over and over in front of the camera and hope my fat ass lands a spot on prime time tv." Nasty fat smirk ugly Megan. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Megan is trash. The smug looks, and all that bullshit about being a virgin. Please.

She could have gained a huge amount of understanding from viewers if she cried, or said “I’m so sorry, I didn’t know he was married!” or something to show she was truly sorry she’d slept with a married man.

No, just the opposite. That’s why she’s trash in my book. Now that she’s lost a lot of weight, she’s priming herself for her next mark, if she doesn’t win Michael over and away from Sarah.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

No, just the opposite. That’s why she’s trash in my book. Now that she’s lost a lot of weight, she’s priming herself for her next mark, if she doesn’t win Michael over and away from Sarah.

When did she lose weight?  She looked huge from every angle in the double episode.  Someone said she is just thick but I beg to differ.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Spike said:

When did she lose weight?  She looked huge from every angle in the double episode.  Someone said she is just thick but I beg to differ.

She is still a huge fat tub of smug lard. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Matt is a career criminal. I shudder for the woman who marries him and has his kids, that's going to be a hard life alone with very little to show for it. I hope it's not Caitlin who sticks around for him, though I can't say I expect her to have much better judgment with the next man. She's so vulnerable it hurts.

What can I say, Lizzie terrified me. She is a pathological liar, world class manipulator, and a sociopath. I say pathological because it seems her default is to put out the lie of convenience first, and then figure out how to fit it into the narrative, which for her is constantly changing depending on where she sees the money coming from next.

I see her as someone who comes into any job like gangbusters, bringing in cookies and taking younger ones under her wing, moving into positions of trust only to get handed the keys to things. 

I hope that woman who "interviewed" her figured out right then and there to keep an eye over her shoulder. Lizzie is someone who deeply scares me because she is like a hawk, constantly looking for new marks. 

We haven't heard the last of her, legally. 

My take on her not being happy Scott has a new girlfriend? I suspect it's because she thought, "hot damn, there must have been some money I missed."

Edited by hokeypokeyFOIA
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Spike said:

Found this picture.  She admits to having weighed 280 pounds, and says she's lost 70.  So she's still over 200.  Yep.  That ain't just "thick."

Capture.JPG

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:49 PM, Hannah94 said:

For the first time ever, I almost liked Megan tonight. When she said it was a good thing Michael was locked up because if he wasn't, she would kill him easily and not feel bad about it, I high-fived her in my mind. Girl might be using her brain for the first time on this show! And Sarah, ugh, stop with the "I am his wife, he is my husband" bullshit. I would be denying that marriage to anyone and everyone after what just played out, like "Michael who? I don't know a Michael."

Poor Caitlin, but come on, what did you really expect?

Lizzie brought evil to a whole new level, what a piece of shit. "If you don't have money, I don't need you." Fuck off with that horse shit, hooker.

Brittany's dad (stepdad) is awesome, but where is her mom?

Clint has somehow managed to dive deeper into the barrel of stupid; who knew that was possible? What a jack wagon moron, sweet Jesus. Tracie looks rode hard and put away wet, woah. Did she seriously strip down on a public bus? Isn't that....illegal? Oh wait....

I got Sarah's point tho, although her delivery was cringe worthy.   Megan came in there without an ounce of remorse or contrition.  Even if she DIDN'T know about Sarah (which I don't believe for a millisecond) the minute she found out she SHOULD have been contrite and apologetic, along with angry.  I was glad when Sarah was finally able to articulate that calmly (notice Megan immediately took it down a few notches once she said it.) I'd go off too if the woman my husband was cheating with came at me with a funky attitude and called me a ho.  I mean, GTFO with that.  I was so relieved after the entire season we finally got to see that smirk wiped off Megan's face. They're both morons, however, seeing how they're both still talking to him.  I have a feeling we'll be seeing them again this summer.  

• Love 11
On 3/9/2019 at 7:03 PM, Spike said:

Scott’s problem is that he won’t look for a peer.  He wants someone hotter, younger, and fitter than he is.  You typically get that only with money or fame.  Most 2s settle for 2s.  Someone like Danielle from 90 Day is in his league. 

Yes, the arrogance is one clue that these supposedly "nice" characters aren't so nice.

On 3/9/2019 at 8:04 PM, kylies-lips said:

Caitlin has had two children I believe. One that was stillborn (I think that's where the feet tattoo comes from) and another child who is hopefully living a happy, blessed life with his father. She has also been married twice!

The footprint tats aren't only for dead babies. Ppl get them for living children as well.

On 3/10/2019 at 12:24 AM, StitchPunk said:

I can't help wondering if Scott maybe just doesn't want sex, or doesn't prioritize it. Plenty of people don't. You can show affection without it. Or he could be into financial domination. It kinda makes sense.

His personality is so gross to me! Men like Scott feel totally entitled to female companionship. And when it doesn't come naturally or from the caliber of woman they feel they deserve, they force it - buying, flattering, pandering, lying, etc. But it's all forced and goal-driven. And when the woman doesn't respond to their efforts the way they want, they bubble over w/ anger. All kinds of crazy, misdirected, disproportionate anger. They're like a time bomb....and Scott has having mini explosions beginning a few hours before Lizzie was even released. Remember, on their first day together he accused her of looking down when he asked her something and threatened to break up w/ her?

Now he has found someone else he can Play Capt Save a Ho to....where's all the love he had for Lizzie for the past three yrs? Poof it's gone bc it was never there. 

On 3/10/2019 at 4:36 PM, Cammi said:

Nope not Sarah 🙂 Just a good person with......morals and a clear definition of right and WRONG. ...That’s victim blaming. And that shit don’t fly with me. Sarah is a dumb fuck, and she’s a dumb fuck victim of cheating. Megan and Michael are not. Dont have to be Sarah to know right from wrong. 

Call it what you want but sometimes "victims" do need to take some personal accountability. Why would a woman get pregnant by a career criminal on the day he's released from prison when she's already raising the deadbeat's first child? Why would she accept her husband disappearing for days with no explanation? Why would she chase down and angrily confront his side chick once she knows he is cheating? To scare her off so he will come back....and do it again. 

At some point the "victims" of unfaithful partners need to open their eyes and voluntarily change their status to EX-partner. If Sarah is overwhelmed, why did she risk another pregnancy by a man who has never done anything for her or her child? If she has such high morals why is she screwing around w/ a convicted felon and having these fatherless kids? 

I'd say no, she's not idealistic; she's arrogant! She's incredulous that Michael chose someone else over her! He what??? With whom?? Her? How? Does not compute!

8 hours ago, lezlers said:

I got Sarah's point tho, although her delivery was cringe worthy.   Megan came in there without an ounce of remorse or contrition.  Even if she DIDN'T know about Sarah (which I don't believe for a millisecond) the minute she found out she SHOULD have been contrite and apologetic, 

Why should Megan apologize bc Michael pursued her relentlessly for yrs and proposed to her?? That's like expecting Sarah to apologize to Megan for not having better control of her husband. It's not a situation anyone needs to apologize for or be contrite about....just bc it's uncomfortable. Except Michael.

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

Why should Megan apologize bc Michael pursued her relentlessly for yrs and proposed to her?? That's like expecting Sarah to apologize to Megan for not having better control of her husband.

The only person here who needs to apologize is the casting director, who apparently couldn't find another Johnna for us.   

I also place a little blame with Michael's P.O. for not catching him driving weeks earlier and getting him off our screens. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
On 3/8/2019 at 9:38 PM, Armchair Critic said:

Scott found another woman already? But I am a little suspicious that she is not having sex with him either.

They are hookers!  You know the high class hookers who only get pay......for companionship.....nothing else!

I thought those were unicorn hookers....but, they really do exist! 

And, Scott loves them. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

They are hookers!  You know the high class hookers who only get pay......for companionship.....nothing else!

I thought those were unicorn hookers....but, they really do exist! 

And, Scott loves them. 

I know hookers work truck stops, but gas stations?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, hokeypokeyFOIA said:

What can I say, Lizzie terrified me. She is a pathological liar, world class manipulator, and a sociopath. I say pathological because it seems her default is to put out the lie of convenience first, and then figure out how to fit it into the narrative, which for her is constantly changing depending on where she sees the money coming from next.

I see her as someone who comes into any job like gangbusters, bringing in cookies and taking younger ones under her wing, moving into positions of trust only to get handed the keys to things. 

I hope that woman who "interviewed" her figured out right then and there to keep an eye over her shoulder. Lizzie is someone who deeply scares me because she is like a hawk, constantly looking for new marks. 

I am prepared to bet a shiny quarter that Lizzie's boss knew exactly where Lizzie came from. I bet that business has a program for hiring ex convicts, to teach them responsibility and job skills. I mean, come on! What would Lizzie put on a resume!? She didn't send that woman a resume from an ad in the paper! She was sent there by her parole officer or whatever agency exists to help cons get a job.

I do concur with your assessment of how Lizzie will turn out. I agree that she will be Super Employee--until something goes wrong. She'll encounter some pushback someplace, or someone will call her on the carpet for something that she thinks is unfair. So yeah, either she'll gain a position of trust and make off with the safe, or she'll make a huge scene when someone questions something she does, and storm off.

5 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Megan is trash. The smug looks, and all that bullshit about being a virgin. Please.

She could have gained a huge amount of understanding from viewers if she cried, or said “I’m so sorry, I didn’t know he was married!” or something to show she was truly sorry she’d slept with a married man.

Agreed. All she had to do was whip up a few tears and apologize. But that's not for Miss Smuggy McSmug. She seems to think its some kind of contest. Both of them are beyond stupid. Fighting over that mush mouthed little weed.

• Love 9
45 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I do concur with your assessment of how Lizzie will turn out. I agree that she will be Super Employee--until something goes wrong. She'll encounter some pushback someplace, or someone will call her on the carpet for something that she thinks is unfair.

I would never want to be alone with Lizzie in any employment situation.  If I were alone in the break room and she walked in I would go eat in my car.  I would not trust ANYTHING she would would do, say or allege.  Especially if I were a guy - I am not but I would not trust her anytime, anywhere.  She strikes me as someone looking to sue the company for $$$ (another trick to her) and not have to work packing widgets.

People, I need help to stop thinking over that damn car!!  How does she have a valid license?  Isn't insurance through the roof?  Why do I care???  😉

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
On 3/9/2019 at 9:57 AM, itsadryheat said:

Did not and still do not get this. I thought he drove a truck? Does he run a bike shop out of his garage? Picked her up at a gas station? We need pop ups to explain to us lost viewers whats going on.

I like this idea!  While we wait for the rest of the season, they should replay these episodes ala MTV's "pop up video."

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Drogo said:

Doubtful.  There isn't one on the WeTV schedule, and they didn't have one for S1. 

I think it would be fun to have one with all the peripheral people in these couples lives. Parents, not so ex husbands, sisters, brothers, ex girlfriends and boyfriends, and friends. They could tell a story or three. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Found this picture.  She admits to having weighed 280 pounds, and says she's lost 70.  So she's still over 200.  Yep.  That ain't just "thick."

Capture.JPG

She weighed almost 300 pounds? Woah! And some people don't think that is fat? Hmmm....she's halfway to My 600 Lb Life!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I would never want to be alone with Lizzie in any employment situation.  If I were alone in the break room and she walked in I would go eat in my car.  I would not trust ANYTHING she would would do, say or allege.  Especially if I were a guy - I am not but I would not trust her anytime, anywhere.  She strikes me as someone looking to sue the company for $$$ (another trick to her) and not have to work packing widgets.

People, I need help to stop thinking over that damn car!!  How does she have a valid license?  Isn't insurance through the roof?  Why do I care???  😉

I've never seen or heard anyone who can turn an innocent statement against you like she does.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Capture.JPG

She was on track for a My 600 Lb Life crossover episode.  Mugh could have been her enabler.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Friday said:

She was on track for a My 600 Lb Life crossover episode.  Mugh could have been her enabler.

The father and brother are ginormous too.  Wonder what kind of high calorie meals they whip up in Fort Worth.  I was wondering if the editors were having a giggle showing the stockyards right before cutting to the heifer.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Spike said:

The father and brother are ginormous too.  Wonder what kind of high calorie meals they whip up in Fort Worth.  I was wondering if the editors were having a giggle showing the stockyards right before cutting to the heifer.

Excellent point!  Mugh could end up wiping all three of their asses and serving them meals in bed.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Spike said:

Wonder what kind of high calorie meals they whip up in Fort Worth.

Biscuits and gravy is less of a food, more of an insulating article of clothing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Do we have a time line on that weight loss for Megan?  She didn’t look anything close to approaching 300 lbs while filming. 

I’m not a Megan fan, especially not now, when she’s still following after the married man, but I do wonder if that weight loss happened a long time ago and she’s still bragging about it.  She looks the same size  in that mirror selfie as she did during filming.  

• Love 1

I'm not sure I even know where to begin with this mess. 

So Marcelino and Brittany got "married" before the cameras, even though Marcelino wasn't legally divorced -- or had his marriage annulled -- at that point?  Okay.  Brittany looked beautiful in her dress but I'm not going to lie - - her hand tattoos annoy me.  Her vows were lovely.  Was Marcelino rubbing his head for good luck?  Brittany's ex Amanda looked high as a kite.  Giovanni is adorable.  Zoila?  Not a fan.

I thought that Lizzie was cold but I didn't realize she was that fucking COLD.  Jesus, what a bitch.  Jasmine (still not going to spell it that way) was positively gloating over her mother breaking up with Scott.  If she was okay that Lizzie dumped him (after telling Jasmine just a day or so before how she loved him) because he was lacking coin, then the apple clearly doesn't fall far from the tree.   Good luck, Lizzie, because I don't see you lasting long as an "independent woman," working anywhere that doesn't involve a pole.  You need to find someone like Clint because you're just a broken down 'ho past your expiration date.  I do think it's rich that Lizzie is offended that Scott moved on so quickly.  Ha.  Scott should probably get his debts paid off and just hang out with friends since he clearly has shit taste in women.  Why didn't he take that car with him?   I guess he was stupid enough to put that car in Lizzie's name only?  Shoot, if it were financed, he should call the cops and report it stolen.  

I'm glad that Caitlin and Matt are no longer together.  He was bringing her down.  I'd be willing to bet that it was his "new" girlfriend's SUV that he was driving when he came by his mom's house a week later to pick up his stuff.  His friend drives a Honda Civic, so not his.  I'd also be willing to bet that Matt was back on the meth not long after he got out and he probably met the new girlfriend via the meth.   I hope that Caitlin can move forward and toward a better life.

Clint and MyGoddess - - who does MyGoddess think she's fooling (besides Clint) claiming that her drastic weight loss was due to prison food?  Is she Matt's new girlfriend?   She wasn't that skinny when she first got out.  And was she coloring her hair while in jail with Hi-C or Jell-O because that color is not natural to man.   Clint seems happy and totally delusional so there's that.  And apparently not concerned at all about where MyGoddess (or should we say MyCrackGoddess) left the rental car.   I'm actually disappointed we didn't get an update on the rental car.  So Clint now works at the family meat market (screaming for a pun) after his first ex-wife fired him.  Probably because he missed a shit ton of work running around after MyCrackGoddess and/or doing crack.   I did laugh at how classy MyCrackGoddess was to be changing her clothes in her seat on the damn bus.  Never change, MyCrackGoddess.

MeganMyQueen/Michael/Cabbage Patch.     Cabbage Patch, don't be calling yourself a "strong woman" when you take Michael back time and again and get pregnant by him when he's been out for something like a day.  Seriously, girl, you complain about how he's not around for Avianna - - do you think he's going to change if you add another kid to your litter?  Your "strong woman" is equivalent to Lizzie's "independent woman."  Not happening.  

And both MeganMyQueen and Cabbage Patch are still "in contact" with Michael?  I get that Cabbage Patch has to, to some extent, because they have two kids together.   Is that all it is or more?  MeganMyQueen thinks she and Michael are soulmates?  She's a damn fool.   They both enable this little runt to continue to cheat and lie.  

I would love to see an update show, as they did for the first season.  I'll be tuning in for the next round this summer! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
23 hours ago, eatsleep said:

Why should Megan apologize bc Michael pursued her relentlessly for yrs and proposed to her?? That's like expecting Sarah to apologize to Megan for not having better control of her husband. It's not a situation anyone needs to apologize for or be contrite about....just bc it's uncomfortable. Except Michael.

After reading things about the show, I don't believe for a hot second Megan didn't know Sarah and Michael were married, that's why. Also, she's still talking to him, which speaks volumes about her attitude and willingness to carry on a relationship with a married man.  I think Megan and Sarah are both morons, but Megan is the worst of the two.  Sarah has kids by him (as ill advised as she was conceiving them.)  She has a reason for needing to stay in contact (arguably.)  Megan doesn't.   

• Love 9
2 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

So Marcelino and Brittany got "married" before the cameras, even though Marcelino wasn't legally divorced -- or had his marriage annulled -- at that point?  Okay.  Brittany looked beautiful in her dress but I'm not going to lie - - her hand tattoos annoy me.  Her vows were lovely.  Was Marcelino rubbing his head for good luck?  Brittany's ex Amanda looked high as a kite.  Giovanni is adorable.  Zoila?  Not a fan.

Same here.

That ugly ink she's sporting makes that godawful ink Kailyn from Teen Mom sports look downright classy.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

MeganMyQueen/Michael/Cabbage Patch.     Cabbage Patch, don't be calling yourself a "strong woman" when you take Michael back time and again and get pregnant by him when he's been out for something like a day.  Seriously, girl, you complain about how he's not around for Avianna - - do you think he's going to change if you add another kid to your litter?  Your "strong woman" is equivalent to Lizzie's "independent woman."  Not happening.  

And both MeganMyQueen and Cabbage Patch are still "in contact" with Michael?  I get that Cabbage Patch has to, to some extent, because they have two kids together.   Is that all it is or more?  MeganMyQueen thinks she and Michael are soulmates?  She's a damn fool.   They both enable this little runt to continue to cheat and lie.  

Even outside of the cheating and lying, here's what I don't get with these two women.

Michael knew when he was filming with both of them separately that this day of reckoning would come, when both women would be humiliated and look like bloody fools to the world.  He knew this would happen and yet he was willing to let both the mother of his child(ren) and his "queen/soulmate" be subjected to that.  Ye gads.

I don't know how either of the imbeciles could forgive him for that.  

Talk about betrayal.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12